PDA

View Full Version : My experience with a married man

Antheang99
08-10-2016, 02:55 PM
Hi guys, chill. As much as I wanna sell my panties, one of the reason why I'm here is because I have been a silent reader for a few years now. I forgot how I chance upon it.. Probably my brother forgot to clear the auto fill in our family computer 😂 So after so long of "taking" from the site & enjoying the stories, I decided to share my little episode.

My ex is a married man. He is 15 years older than me, tall, very charming. Usually he is quiet but he has a sense of humor which I get. I worked for him for 1.5 years, being his PA/admin. I am consider not bad looking, slim, 1.7m tall. He brings me around for meetings etc. feelings started to develop once when I was feeling unwell. I blacked out in the office. I woke up probably after 1 min, and saw all my colleagues and him panicked & ask if I needed to go hospital. I didn't need to so he insisted to send me hm. Even when my other colleagues offered, he insisted.

In the car, he was very caring. Gave me water, and pet my head asking if I felt better. After this incident, I grew a liking towards him, he became more than just a boss(ok I know I was a XMM ok so it didn't take me much to like somebody lol).

Once, he needed to go KL for a meeting. Usually I don't travel with him but this time he offered to take me along. I have never been on a work trip so I thought why not. Instead of flying, he drove up in his BMW. In the car it was quite a bit of laughter and playful banter, chatting about everything. We stayed in Westin in KL. to our dismay(or is it fated?) the receptionist only had reservation for 1 room. Ok maybe it was my boss playing tricks. I never know up till today.

It's a 3d2n trip so boss requested for 1 more room for the next day.. "Anthea, tonight we just share a room ok? Don't worry it's separate bed." Actually the naughty side of me was secretly happy :p "Hmm really no room? Then no choice what.. Ok Loh.." I replied with reluctance 😝

After meeting and dinner with the partners from KL, we went for drinks at Ritz Carlton hotel bar. I am not a good drinker; 5 glasses of wine and I was quite high already, but still conscious.

Boss: "Anthea, you ok? Wanna go back hotel rest first? I send you back."

Me: "Ok"

Boss walked me back(ritz just behind Westin) & I held his arm. Nice biceps.. I thought to myself even though I was high lols. I usually get very horny when I am high on alcohol. So with the influence of the wine, I became quite daring.. In the lift, I leaned on his chest and hugged him.

"Anthea u ok?? Aiyo tell u don't know how to drink then don't drink so much, you still drink until very wu seh"

He held me back by my waist and it felt very nice secure..

When I reach the hotel room, I purposely hold his arm and told him don't leave.. Because I was wearing a low cut short dress, he could see everything as I lean forward on purpose showing him my cleavage...

Antheang99
08-10-2016, 02:59 PM
I know some people will say I am slutty, seduce married man etc.. But it's history and we have both moved on. Now he is happily having another girlfriend. Even if he don't have me, he will have other girls. By the way his wife really close both eyes. I know no women is so stupid dunno husband outside cheating. But I guess it's just his way of life..

Bynote
08-10-2016, 03:09 PM
Good start, please continue sis :)

Antheang99
08-10-2016, 03:30 PM
I was so horny. But boss said "cannot la they all still waiting for me to go back and drink with them! You rest ok"

😒 Me: "Chey. Must be I not sexy enough"

Boss: "You're so sexy Anthea. But also have to go have last drink right"

My face lit. "So you coming back after last drink?"

Boss: "Yes la"

Me: "Ok faster"

Boss: "You go shower first"

Me: "ok"

After he left the room, I jumped into the shower, washed up and brushed teeth. By this time I was already not so drunk.. But still high high. I wore a panty and tank top, nothing else. And climbed into bed. Just when I was falling asleep, I heard the door open. I pretended to sleep. He came and check on me, then pushed my hair away from my face before going to shower.

Because of the alcohol, I was quite sleepy and was dozing off and semi awake. Suddenly I felt someone tugging at the blanket and sit on the bed behind me.

My heart was thumping real fast but I was tired. He touched my back and lie down. It was a super single I think. So still ok for 2 person to lie down. Luckily he not the fat kind lols.

He hugged me from behind and I was shocked that he was naked as I felt his hard tool on my lower back!

Me: "Hmmm what you doing.."

Boss:"hugging u la.. You very nice to hug"

Me:"hmm dont want.." I tried to move away from him but the bed too small so basically I was just fidgeting around

Boss:"Don't want what? Don't want me to hug you.. Or don't want this?" He used his dick to rub my butt crack

Me:*gasp* "Eh I'm your employee.. Didn't know you so daring"

Boss:"you invited me what.. I thought you want all of this"

Me: "hmmm" act blur ignore lols

Boss turned me around gently and gave me some pecks, first on my forehead, then cheek, then lips.. I reciprocated and kissed him back.

Andfan
08-10-2016, 03:33 PM
Haha nice story cont more

luvuass
08-10-2016, 03:34 PM
camping for more

Kujay
08-10-2016, 04:04 PM
Please continue....

Nando36
08-10-2016, 04:19 PM
camping for more

Me too, camping here :D

diputs1269
08-10-2016, 04:47 PM
Sexciting part coming up, more please

Antheang99
08-10-2016, 05:59 PM
Naturally his hands roamed from my lower back to my ass while we French kissed. My nipples got harder and I knew he could feel it through my tank top pressing against his body, it turned me on further. His right hand carressed my body and cupped my breast.

Boss:"Horny ah baby?"

Me: broke away from the kiss and chuckled. "Baby? So fast promoted ah?"

Boss:"Ya if not what would you prefer me to call you?"

Me:"Baby is fine."

We continued frenching for so long. I don't know about you all but I loved French kissing. So hot. My pussy was already very wet and I could feel that he was really hard too. I haven't even touch his dick hehe.

After what seemed like 30mins of touching & frenching each other, I was so horny and wet I couldn't wait any longer. So I turned and push him down making him lie flat on the bed. He was taken by surprise.

Boss:"Why baby?"

Me:"you make me so horny baby.."

I slowly kissed his neck down to his nipple and lick it. Then slowly lick from his belly to his shaft. I was surprised by how good he tasted because my 1st bf smokes and I don't know if it's true or just my first bf.. It's really a big difference and my boss tasted like heaven (I may sound exaggerating but I really enjoy giving him bj so much, it's puzzling lols) I gave short licks on the tip then sucked the whole length in, inch by inch.

Boss:"Hmm baby yes.. Ahh.."

He moaned in pleasure while I did my thing..

Boss:"Baby turn around, I want to taste your pussy.."

Initially I was a bit hesitant and refused(because I didn't have good experience with it and I was extremely sensitive).

But he sat up and threw me onto the bed.

Boss:"don't be shy baby.."

He proceeded to lick it and omfg it was sensitive! But I was so horny and intoxicated it felt good. I moaned so loud I think the next room could hear us lols.

Me:"Ahh baby ahh yes hmm"

Boss:"you like it? Yea?"

Me:"hmmm yes I love it" its my first time enjoying a blowjob.

He turned around and got into 69 position.

Boss:"Suck my cock baby"

He was the first person who talked to me in this manner and instead of thinking he is rude, I loved it. It was a little difficult to give him a bj in that position as I was facing his balls. So I sucked his balls while stroking his dick.

Me:"baby I want you.."

Boss:"u want me to fuck you baby? Say it."

Woah I swear when he said that I went crazy.
Me:"Yes baby I want you to fuck me. I'm so horny"
I said with pleading eyes(anyway not like he could see it was very dark lols)

We got into missionary position and put his hard dick at my entrance, there he go again..

Boss:"You want this baby? Yea?"

Me:"yes baby I want it I want you to fuck me pls fuck me now!"

With one slow thrust, his dick went in with some resistance even though i was dripping wet(maybe because it's been awhile since I last had sex and his dick was thick man)..

We went on like energizer bunnies and all I could hear was our moans, the wetness and him fucking him. It was all too much to handle. Meanwhile, he kept dirty talk to me and that made me feel like a slut.. But a slut enjoying the fuck. Lols

Me:"I'm cumming baby uhh you're so good!"

Boss:"I'm cumming too baby. I love your pussy so much"

Me:"Ya baby ya..!"

I cummed so hard and he did too. Needless to say I needed to take plan B the next morning since we had it raw. But boy was it good. His cum was dripping out of my pussy and we were both panting like mad.. That was our first fuck. Totally memorable lols. Until today I still get horny just thinking about it.. That same night, we fucked twice more.. Would you guys like to hear more or is the sex part boring for u guys? Pls give some feedback, as this is my first time writing my sex story.. Thx!

Northwave
08-10-2016, 06:16 PM
The sex part is good, do continue :)

hi2u
08-10-2016, 06:16 PM
Hi TS,

Nice story.
I won't call you slutty. In fact, I will never call any of my previous fuck buddies slutty.
It was a moment of urge and needs that you want to fulfill.
Anyway, do carry on lol.

Pexit
08-10-2016, 06:46 PM
Good story, camping here..

Blocker
08-10-2016, 07:19 PM
Support good story :)

Heinz
08-10-2016, 08:05 PM
Camping to nice story!

Antheang99
08-10-2016, 08:17 PM
Thx for all your support guys 😊

Panting*
Boss:"You liked that baby?"
Me:"...oh my god yes"
Boss:*chuckle*"oh my god? Hahaha looks like you were deprived"

I slapped him on his arms and both of us went to the shower to clean up. It was all sticky and gooey; a mixture of our love juice, sweat and probably saliva.

Boss:"Turn around baby, I'll wash you down"

It's the first time somebody shower for me. And the first time I saw him naked(lights were off). Suddenly I felt shy and sober. Many thoughts ran through my head. Did I just had sex with this married man? What does it make me? Mistress? What does he treat me as?

Me:"So... Who am I to you?"
Boss:"Girlfriend la"

Confused and slightly flattered(because he is so charming and I believe girls go after him), I just smiled quietly while we showered.

*******to be cont
Heading out wif some friends now~ laters~

sadfa
08-10-2016, 08:42 PM
Is this thread.going to end with u selling the panties u wore when fcuking your boss?
_______
Exchange points must sell panties ma?

diputs1269
08-10-2016, 08:43 PM
Sis the sex part is superb, makes me haRd reading .
Keep cumming please.

Antheang99
08-10-2016, 09:39 PM
Is this thread.going to end with u selling the panties u wore when fcuking your boss?
_______
Exchange points must sell panties ma?

Lols idea. But sadly this was over a year ago and we broke up few months ago so.. No chance 😂

CreamCrackers
08-10-2016, 09:39 PM
Sis quickly come back and continue!! :D

Hosida
08-10-2016, 11:00 PM
Starting a campfire .

BBQwing
08-10-2016, 11:05 PM
Starting a campfire .

I go collect wood ....

lonelykids
09-10-2016, 12:00 AM
camping for more!

the description of the location is sooo details!

Antheang99
09-10-2016, 01:38 PM
After cleaning up, we cuddled in bed.

Me: "So I reckon we don't need an additional room tomorrow?"

Boss:"what do you think?"

Me:*cheeky grin

Boss:"..Actually from the first time I saw you, I was already infatuated with you."

Me:"Really meh??"

Boss:"Yes. Remember the first time I saw you was at the interview for your position.. I picked you up from mrt. You were wearing you black strappy heels & white short dress."

Me:"Woah, good memory... ...you know what's better?"

Boss:"What?"

Me:"A blowjob"

I have no idea was it the alcohol or was it him. But I was ready for round 2.

Boss:"Huh? Woah woah woah(while I shift to go down on him) not enough ah baby??? ..Ahhh.."

I licked his cock tip, swirling around in circles and used my tongue to lightly flick at the frenulum.

Boss:"ah.. Baby.. You make me hard again.."

Me:*idea* "You like this baby?"

Boss:"Yes.. Hmm"

I sucked and licked his cock for another 10minutes.

Boss:"My turn baby.. You treat me so well I must repay you.. Come.."

He got up & turned me around so we got into doggy position.

Mumutan
09-10-2016, 01:58 PM
Camping for more!

Nagas
09-10-2016, 02:07 PM
Sis please continue

Northwave
09-10-2016, 02:23 PM
Very nice story, camping for more!!

bubblyduck
09-10-2016, 03:08 PM
Please continue sis :)

want0nmee
09-10-2016, 07:39 PM
Camping for more!

Astrid25
09-10-2016, 10:06 PM
Camping too :)

diputs1269
10-10-2016, 12:34 PM
Sis can I have more please.

wildnhard2005
10-10-2016, 01:00 PM
Good intro!
waiting for more !

Antheang99
10-10-2016, 01:49 PM
Realized my power & reputation went up. Thx bros for the points ☺️ What are these points for may I ask?

He slowly inserted one.. And then two fingers in my pussy.

Me:"Hmmm yes baby."

Thrusting them in and out, slowly at first. Then speed up a little. I don't noe what he did, probably curling his fingers, hitting my g spot, and he went faster and faster.

Me:"Ahhh baby yes yes.. Uhh.. Uhh.."

I could feel my pussy dripping with my juice. He pulled his fingers out. I turned and look at him while still in doggy position, and he was licking his fingers covered in my juice.

Boss:"Hmm baby you taste good.."

He grabbed me by my ass and PIAK!

Me:*gasp

Boss:"You like this baby? You feel good?"

I was in shock as it was not a light spank. It stung. But it heightened the arousal to a level I never experience before.

Me:"baby it hurts but I love it.. Baby can you pls fuck me?"

Boss:"why baby? You can't wait? *PIAK! Again* you make my cock so hard you noe?"

Me:"yes baby I can't wait.. I really want your cock now"

Boss:"where do you want it? In your pussy?"

Me:"Yes baby I want your cock in my pussy. Pls!"

He positioned his rock hard cock head at my pussy entrance and use it to rub around my very wet and slippery love hole.

Me:"baby pls, pls.."

Before I complete my sentence, he pushed his whole length into my waiting pussy.

Me:"yes baby!"

Unlike the previous round, he is more rough this time. I enjoyed it so much and even though he was rough, he made sure I was enjoying as much as he did, if not more.

Boss:"ohh yes baby you're so wet, my cock feels so good"

Me:"my pussy feels so good too baby"

I have never been this vocal in bed before. But somehow it felt so right. I love it especially when he make me tell him how horny I was and how much I want his cock. We fucked in that position and I bent down, my tits pressing against the bed and ass up high, this caused more friction in my pussy.

Me:"Ahh baby yes fuck me good"

Boss:"yes baby yes baby ahhh.. Ahhhh.. Baby your pussy is so tight I'm cumming baby"

Me:"cum in my mouth baby"

I think that sent him over the top. I quickly turned around and positioned in front of him. Spurts and spurts of cum shot into my mouth & I swallowed as it was too much cum I couldn't hold everything in without swallowing. I sucked it dry and licked his cock until it became limb.

Boss:"oh my god baby... "

Me:"why baby? Oh my god? Were you deprived?" *chuckle

Boss:"You're naughtier than I imagined"

He was spent and quickly fell asleep after we cuddled for awhile. I got up and went to brush my teeth and cleaned up, before snuggling up and falling asleep wif him.

Superfluid
10-10-2016, 02:05 PM
I'm not trying to spoil your story, but did the both of you end it mutually?
Or was it like a tough tug-o-war between emotions and logic?

Antheang99
10-10-2016, 04:07 PM
I'm not trying to spoil your story, but did the both of you end it mutually?
Or was it like a tough tug-o-war between emotions and logic?

Hey, it was the latter. The sex was great but emotionally it was torturing so I ended it. It was heartbreaking because I felt that our connection and love was strong but I knew it wouldn't end well anyways. But after we broke up, I found out that maybe I was the only one who mind fucked myself as he got a new gf pretty soon after me. So it's a good decision after all to go on our separate ways..

tonks
10-10-2016, 04:13 PM
This story reminds me of my time when I was working. Except the boss was female. =) Pretty fun.

wildnhard2005
10-10-2016, 04:22 PM
Hey, it was the latter. The sex was great but emotionally it was torturing so I ended it. It was heartbreaking because I felt that our connection and love was strong but I knew it wouldn't end well anyways. But after we broke up, I found out that maybe I was the only one who mind fucked myself as he got a new gf pretty soon after me. So it's a good decision after all to go on our separate ways..

Just keep the good and happy memories!
life goes on !

Plasticaps
10-10-2016, 05:08 PM
Nice story TS :)

Antheang99
10-10-2016, 08:12 PM
Just keep the good and happy memories!
life goes on !

I agree! Hope you're having a great Monday wif no Monday bluezzz

Antheang99
10-10-2016, 08:13 PM
This story reminds me of my time when I was working. Except the boss was female. =) Pretty fun.

Lucky you! It's always been something I fantasize about. Except I'm not capable enough to be lady boss 😁

aboodoing
10-10-2016, 08:35 PM

Nice :). Must've been some great times

checkmater
10-10-2016, 08:55 PM
Waiting for updates!! :)

lovedosex
11-10-2016, 01:00 AM
Enjoy work enjoy life work hard play harder..... Enjoy sex keep calm and make love :cool:

Antheang99
11-10-2016, 02:31 AM
Some of you have asked me about me and him.. I'm open to talk about it. It just still makes me emotional.. Haha. Will try to update soon! Good nite guys!!

strout
11-10-2016, 02:55 AM
Some of you have asked me about me and him.. I'm open to talk about it. It just still makes me emotional.. Haha. Will try to update soon! Good nite guys!!

Waiting for your updates :)

USBport
11-10-2016, 12:13 PM
Camping for updates!

Zico82
11-10-2016, 03:57 PM
Please continue your story TS :)

lincoln3010
11-10-2016, 04:03 PM
lovely story nicely written

fathead
11-10-2016, 05:33 PM
Lucky you! It's always been something I fantasize about. Except I'm not capable enough to be lady boss 😁

Hi Sis, you can be my lady boss :p

Have fun in here and keep writing :)

sjb1994
11-10-2016, 06:30 PM
TS, continue, more please.

I have the same happening with my staff and still going on :D

Rickey
11-10-2016, 11:00 PM
Good to see yet another nice TS sis story writer here who is friendly & open to chats wif interested pple abt her sexual experiences when the norm is to hold back & disengage :)...A rare find !...

Nice sexciting story written abt herself & her Boss on an oversea trip ;)...Hv my support as well :)...keep it going sis !

Realized my power & reputation went up. Thx bros for the points ☺️ What are these points for may I ask?

Yes, you may ask sis...but sorry to disappoint...there's really nothing much abt the pts...not worth anything...just shows yr reputation in tis forum...how friendly, popular & well loved you are or otherwise & the POWER is for you to up others back...hope tat helps answers yr question

unsung80
11-10-2016, 11:20 PM
Support sis!

Antheang99
12-10-2016, 01:29 AM
TS, continue, more please.

I have the same happening with my staff and still going on :D

Lols, have fun and enjoy it! I'm sure your staff is enjoying the "special" attention from you too ^^

Antheang99
12-10-2016, 01:31 AM
Good to see yet another nice TS sis story writer here who is friendly & open to chats wif interested pple abt her sexual experiences when the norm is to hold back & disengage :)...A rare find !...

Nice sexciting story written abt herself & her Boss on an oversea trip ;)...Hv my support as well :)...keep it going sis !

Yes, you may ask sis...but sorry to disappoint...there's really nothing much abt the pts...not worth anything...just shows yr reputation in tis forum...how friendly, popular & well loved you are or otherwise & the POWER is for you to up others back...hope tat helps answers yr question

Thx for your support and explanation!! Appreciate it ^^

TangoAndCash
12-10-2016, 02:01 AM
lovely story nicely written

Love it too

Antheang99
12-10-2016, 02:10 AM
Thx for the support guys.. Appreciate it and all your feedback ^^

Blackout curtains means a good nights sleep.
I was semi awake when I felt him spooning me from behind. Hmmm, so comfortable.. He massaged my tits and slowly carressed my naked body, my back pressing against his chest; his morning glory pressing against my back.

Me:"hmmmm"

Boss:"nice baby?" While he gently twist my nipples between his fingers.

Me:"Hmmmm.... Yes baby.. What u doing..."

Boss:"giving you morning call."

He gave my neck gentle pecks, sending shivers all over my naked body. He licked the side of my ear slowly and nibble on it. Goosebumps.

Me:"Hmmm baby.." I could feel him getting from hard to harder.

Boss:"yes..?" He whispered into my ear

Me:"you making me horny baby.. ! Ahh..." He twisted my nipples again, slightly harder this time.

Boss:"yes baby.. I love to hear you moan for me.."

Me:"Ahh... Ahhh..... Hmmm... Baby.."

I used my ass to grind against him. The horny me is out to play again, 3rd time in a night. His placed his thigh between my legs, so that I'm almost grinding my pussy against his thigh..

Boss:"Yes baby.. Moan for me.. You horny? Yea?"

Me:"ahhh baby... Hmmm yes.. Yes.. Yes.." My eyes were still closed enjoying every bit of the morning lust. I love morning sex by the way. It's the best especially when I'm semi awake.

His right hand went down and rubbed my already wet pussy, from the back. Spooning position is such a turn on because I could feel his hard cock against me.

Boss:"I love it when you're so wet for me baby.."

Me:"hmmmm.." I instinctively shifted a little so he could have more access.

He took his cock and rubbed it against my slippery pussy to coat it wif my love juice.

Boss:"ahh yes baby.. Your juice smells so good"
He cock head was at the entrance.. He pushed about a few cm in.

Me:"oh baby.."

Boss:"you want more?"

Me:"Yes.. Baby yes.." I pushed myself against him to get it in deeper.

Boss:"I thought you sleeping baby? Continue sleeping.. Let me do the rest.." He pushed his cock in me slowly.

Me:"Ahhh baby....!" By this time I was moaning so loud, I think the people walking along the corridor could hear us. I knew because I could hear kids screaming and running down the corridor.

Boss:"Yes baby.. Let me fuck you while you sleep and enjoy,."

Me:"oh yes baby.. Fuck me.. Fuck me.."

I was almost incoherent as he fucked me good and so hard from the back. He pulled my arm towards the back and continued to pump.

Me:"baby I'm cumming..! Yes baby don't stop..! Fuck me harder!"

Boss:"yes baby. Arghhh.. Yes..." He fucked my pussy harder as I requested.

Me:"I'm cumming baby! Don't stop..!"

Boss:"I'm cumming too baby I want to cum inside your pussy! Ahh.. Arghhhhh.."

He shot loads and loads of hot cum inside my pussy.. I wondered why he still have so much after the 2 round lols.

Boss:*panting* and I turned to look at him. "Good morning baby.. Shiok?"

Me:"Good morning baby.. ...yes.."

I could feel his cum trickling out of my pussy

Me:"oh gosh. Clean up time again.."

I went to the bath room to wash up & quick shower, while boss layed on the bed to recover.

Note7
12-10-2016, 02:15 AM
Excellent story sis, please continue :)

Antheang99
12-10-2016, 02:55 AM
Excellent story sis, please continue :)

Thx! :p will continue to update. good nite~!

KLKOOL
12-10-2016, 07:37 AM
Looking forward to more :D

ExBro
12-10-2016, 08:40 AM
Wow! Sarpork!

KTVbuddy
12-10-2016, 10:37 AM
Support.. looking forward to more updates.

voluptuousvenus
12-10-2016, 10:44 AM
Naturally his hands roamed from my lower back to my ass while we French kissed. My nipples got harder and I knew he could feel it through my tank top pressing against his body, it turned me on further. His right hand carressed my body and cupped my breast.

Boss:"Horny ah baby?"

Me: broke away from the kiss and chuckled. "Baby? So fast promoted ah?"

Boss:"Ya if not what would you prefer me to call you?"

Me:"Baby is fine."

We continued frenching for so long. I don't know about you all but I loved French kissing. So hot. My pussy was already very wet and I could feel that he was really hard too. I haven't even touch his dick hehe.

After what seemed like 30mins of touching & frenching each other, I was so horny and wet I couldn't wait any longer. So I turned and push him down making him lie flat on the bed. He was taken by surprise.

Boss:"Why baby?"

Me:"you make me so horny baby.."

I slowly kissed his neck down to his nipple and lick it. Then slowly lick from his belly to his shaft. I was surprised by how good he tasted because my 1st bf smokes and I don't know if it's true or just my first bf.. It's really a big difference and my boss tasted like heaven (I may sound exaggerating but I really enjoy giving him bj so much, it's puzzling lols) I gave short licks on the tip then sucked the whole length in, inch by inch.

Boss:"Hmm baby yes.. Ahh.."

He moaned in pleasure while I did my thing..

Boss:"Baby turn around, I want to taste your pussy.."

Initially I was a bit hesitant and refused(because I didn't have good experience with it and I was extremely sensitive).

But he sat up and threw me onto the bed.

Boss:"don't be shy baby.."

He proceeded to lick it and omfg it was sensitive! But I was so horny and intoxicated it felt good. I moaned so loud I think the next room could hear us lols.

Me:"Ahh baby ahh yes hmm"

Boss:"you like it? Yea?"

Me:"hmmm yes I love it" its my first time enjoying a blowjob.

He turned around and got into 69 position.

Boss:"Suck my cock baby"

He was the first person who talked to me in this manner and instead of thinking he is rude, I loved it. It was a little difficult to give him a bj in that position as I was facing his balls. So I sucked his balls while stroking his dick.

Me:"baby I want you.."

Boss:"u want me to fuck you baby? Say it."

Woah I swear when he said that I went crazy.
Me:"Yes baby I want you to fuck me. I'm so horny"
I said with pleading eyes(anyway not like he could see it was very dark lols)

We got into missionary position and put his hard dick at my entrance, there he go again..

Boss:"You want this baby? Yea?"

Me:"yes baby I want it I want you to fuck me pls fuck me now!"

With one slow thrust, his dick went in with some resistance even though i was dripping wet(maybe because it's been awhile since I last had sex and his dick was thick man)..

We went on like energizer bunnies and all I could hear was our moans, the wetness and him fucking him. It was all too much to handle. Meanwhile, he kept dirty talk to me and that made me feel like a slut.. But a slut enjoying the fuck. Lols

Me:"I'm cumming baby uhh you're so good!"

Boss:"I'm cumming too baby. I love your pussy so much"

Me:"Ya baby ya..!"

I cummed so hard and he did too. Needless to say I needed to take plan B the next morning since we had it raw. But boy was it good. His cum was dripping out of my pussy and we were both panting like mad.. That was our first fuck. Totally memorable lols. Until today I still get horny just thinking about it.. That same night, we fucked twice more.. Would you guys like to hear more or is the sex part boring for u guys? Pls give some feedback, as this is my first time writing my sex story.. Thx!

Oh my god your story just blew my mind! Whew!!!

Tannedman
12-10-2016, 01:38 PM
Hope to hear the next chapter asap...
Nice story...

Antheang99
12-10-2016, 02:29 PM
He came in and join me while I showered.

Boss:"are you almost done?"
Me:"yup.. come I help you wash your back"

He turned around and stood under the shower to wet himself while I reached for some shower gel. Fast forward after shower.

Boss:"Come baby we're almost late."
Me:"it's already 840am?? Oh Gosh we're meeting them for breakfast at 9 right??"
Boss:"Yes don't worry u slowly prepare. I'll go meet them first. Anyway is jus downstairs."
Me:"ok, I'll be there at 915. Thx.."

After what happened last night and jus now, I couldnt fathom what really happened except that we both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I put on my work dress which shows off my curves. It was quite short, ends at my thigh(Will try to post a pic of me in the dress soon). Then its back to work.

Long day of meeting and conference. After dinner wif the associates, it was finally time to knock off. Just when our business associates turned around and walked off, boss groped my ass.

Me:*gasp* "they are jus in front!"

Boss:"who ask u to seduce me, wear so short. Did u see how ken & Andy was staring at u the whole time? Nb.."

Me:"aiya I was busy taking notes, didn't notice la.. u don't like my dress baby?" I gave the puppy eyes and held his arm pressing my tits against his arm.

Andy:"I like..." he held my waist. "Anyway I already arranged for in room massage, to reward you for your "hard work" last night"

Me:"Woah so nice baby.. thx.. hehe"

We went back to the hotel & went into the lift. He stopped me when I wanted to press 8th floor.

I changed the room and the hotel staff moved our things there already.

KeungK
12-10-2016, 03:36 PM
Camping for updates (and pics) :D

Rain-Men
13-10-2016, 01:04 AM
Great stuff sis and I enjoy the details immensely. Thank you so much for the wonderful sharing "baby" :D...keep them cumming.

MarkX28
13-10-2016, 02:33 AM
Please continue TS :)

Steventan
13-10-2016, 08:34 AM
Babe, good juicy thread. Keep it up.
Up your reps to keep you going. Y

SuezTower
13-10-2016, 12:28 PM
camping for continuation :D

Antheang99
13-10-2016, 01:28 PM
Hi guys thx so much for all your support, keeps me going knowing all of you enjoyed my story wif my ex. Thinking back we really had a wonderful sex life. I always felt horny wif him hehe. Okayx I'm at work, will try to update later! :p

TempLust
13-10-2016, 01:46 PM
Hi guys thx so much for all your support, keeps me going knowing all of you enjoyed my story wif my ex. Thinking back we really had a wonderful sex life. I always felt horny wif him hehe. Okayx I'm at work, will try to update later! :p

Where u working now ? If heng heng same place can I take you on a "biz trip" as well ?

Nicely written and very enticing.

Antheang99
13-10-2016, 02:35 PM
Where u working now ? If heng heng same place can I take you on a "biz trip" as well ?

Nicely written and very enticing.

Lols I'm working around town.. Better not leak details if not my boss call me for emergency meeting..

Thx & Glad u like the story ^^

Tasa0109
13-10-2016, 04:46 PM
Camping here for more!
I secretly fantasise that I've such boss

sjb1994
13-10-2016, 06:19 PM
Duplicated

sjb1994
13-10-2016, 06:21 PM
Around town? Tomorrow must go down there reki reki

BTW, I am looking for a new "staff" too:D

TangoAndCash
13-10-2016, 07:20 PM
Please continue TS :)

Please do :D

TempLust
13-10-2016, 07:54 PM
Lols I'm working around town.. Better not leak details if not my boss call me for emergency meeting..

Town ? There's just that ball park chance that we cld be working in the same place. Lol !!!

Or can I just be your boss during lunch time and we do "emergency" meetings ?

Rickey
13-10-2016, 08:25 PM
Lol bro...can i be yr secretary @ the "emergency" meeting ?? ;)

Kokomomo
13-10-2016, 09:44 PM
Town ? There's just that ball park chance that we cld be working in the same place. Lol !!!

Lol bro...can i be yr secretary @ the "emergency" meeting ?? ;)

Can I take videos of your "emergency" meeting? :D

Rickey
14-10-2016, 06:16 AM
Can I take videos of your "emergency" meeting? :D
Lol bro..for this u need to check wif the boss...haha...ok jokes aside, lets wait eagerly for TS sis next sexy updates ;)..plzz continue asap
sis Antheang99 :)

Antheang99
14-10-2016, 10:51 AM
We went back to our room, apparently we were upgraded to the Westin suite. It was a huge room at 75sqm. A dining and living and the bedroom. It was a king bed that looks extremely inviting.

Boss:"you like this room baby?"

Me:"yes why they change us to such a big room? Free upgrade?"

Boss:"no i booked this for us to enjoy our last night here."

Me:"isn't it expensive?"

Boss:"don't worry."

He hugged me and carressed my ass.. "what a Long day.. so torturous to see and cannot touch"

Me:"haha.. was it? I couldn't tell. You're a good actor." Burying my face into his chest, I could smell his cologne and sweat mixed, a smell so intoxicating.. "you smell great baby.."

"You too baby. "He started unzipping my dress, "the masseur is coming soon.. you want to take a quick shower or shower after?"

"Shower after", I said.

"Ok."

He stripped me slowly, kissing every inch of my revealing skin, causing some reaction down below for the both of us. My dress dropped down to the carpeted floor and I was there in my black lacy bra, thong, & red heels, feeling exposed and sexy.

He stood back and admired the view. "Nice baby.. you have been around me for months.. you know how many times I dreamt of seeing this view?"

I was a little shy... and he led me to the bed. "Since you don't wanna take a quick shower, then we shall have a quickie. I can't leave you here looking all sexy and not do anything about it."

He took off his Hermes belt. Unbuttoned his crisp white shirt and black pants while I watched. At 35, he had a great physique. 'Subs just a little tummy. Looks good... and tasty.

I instinctively trailed my fingers along his chest & his tummy.

"Got to make it fast baby. They will be here in 10 or 15mins."

He kissed me passionately, our tongue intertwined. His right hand on my tit and left on my ass, groping away.

Me:"Hmmm, hmmm.."

Boss:"baby I want to fuck you so much." He briefly broke away from the kiss & looked me in the eyes.

Me:"I want u too baby.."

He turned me around and he sat down on the bed. "Suck my cock baby. Make it wet"

I obliged and took off his shoes and pants and boxers. I licked his balls and slowly moved up to his shaft, and sucked his hard cock hungrily.

"Yes baby... yes.. hmm.. yes suck it.." he moaned in delight, I saw him closed his eyes and tilted his head back lying down.

I wetted his cock thoroughly. Even after a Long day out, his cock still tasted great with just a bit of saltiness. I got up, still in my lingerie and heels, I sat on him.

Boss:"My god baby you look so hot"

Me:"this is your reward for working so hard too.."

I was wet and ready for his throbbing cock. I positioned myself on top of him, and pushed my thong aside. I used his cock to rub against my pussy entrance, feeling his cock head wanting me as he Pushed his hips up. Slowly, I lowered myself and felt his thick cock entering my pussy, every bit of his lust for me apparent.

Me:"Hmmm baby.. your cock is so big.. Hmmm.."

Boss:"Yes... hmmm.. love your tight pussy baby.."

We got into motion and I was riding him and him, matching the rhythm and pushing his hips up.

Me:"Ahh, ahhh, ahh, ahh.. hmm.. ahhh yes baby.."

Boss:"that's it baby.. you ride me so good. Yes baby, fuck my cock.. you horny? You want it?"

Me:"yes baby I'm horny I want it.. oh baby... ahh.. ahh.."

He pulled my bra down and played with my nipples, twisting them as I rode him.

Me:"Ahh! Yes baby, oh.. ahh"

He pulled me in so we could kiss. Our saliva exchanging and he sucked my tongue. I bit his lower lips while bouncing wildly on him.

DINGDONG!!

Me:"omg are the masseur here?!"

Boss:"nvm let them wait baby we got unfinish business here."

Me:"hehe ok... ahh.. ahh!"
I continued riding on him. They stopped pressing the door bell after 3 tries.. they must have heard us and I was moaning so loudly.

We went faster and faster, I felt like cumming and I knew he was too.

Me:"I'm cumming baby..!"

Boss:"I'm cumming too baby can you suck my cum dry?"

Me:"Yes baby I want to taste it"

He pulled me up and without wasting a second, I let his cum fill my mouth and some of it got on my face..

Boss:"arghh.. yes baby..."

I sucked him dry and licked his cock clean.
He got up after a very short rest and kissed me on my forehead.

Boss:"thank you baby. Go wash up now I'll get them in now."

I went to the toilet and rinse my mouth and washed the cum away, bra under my tits, thong soaked and still wearing my heels. I took off my bra and heels, put on the bathrobe and went back into the room.

The masseur looked at me in a slightly awkward manner briefly. I knew they heard me but it actually turned me on knowing someone is listening to our action.

Masseur:" hi Miss pls lie here."

We proceeded to have a shiok massage on their prepped bed.. I dozed off quickly.

hownow
14-10-2016, 11:55 AM

any pic of u in your working attire? adds a visual to your story as we fap... or if u prefer, pic of u in some sexy lingerie?

without face of cos...

lxora
14-10-2016, 12:06 PM
Camping for updates! :)

Antheang99
14-10-2016, 12:21 PM
any pic of u in your working attire? adds a visual to your story as we fap... or if u prefer, pic of u in some sexy lingerie?

without face of cos...

Hey, will upload pic of me in my working dress soon 😉 Hehe. Thx for your support ^^

libraguy75
14-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Looking forward to see it sister

wildnhard2005
14-10-2016, 03:53 PM
Hey, will upload pic of me in my working dress soon 😉 Hehe. Thx for your support ^^

Looking forward to the pictures !!!
Great story!!

cocomarina
14-10-2016, 04:19 PM
Keep it on!

Blocker
14-10-2016, 04:50 PM
Hey, will upload pic of me in my working dress soon �� Hehe. Thx for your support ^^

Waiting, and drooling.... :D

Antheang99
15-10-2016, 09:20 AM
Masseur:" Ok miss, thank you~"

I felt the masseur giving some finishing touch to my massage session.

Boss:"how was it baby?"

Me:"good.. thx for arranging the massage"

boss:"it's 12am already. Do you want to sleep?"

Me:"flight is at 10am, got to be at the airport by 8.. we better catch some sleep. What do you think?"

Boss:"yup, I'm tired too, we can do whatever we need to do in the morning. Let's go take a shower first."

Me:"whatever we need to do?" Something must be up his sleeves again as he gave me the cheeky face.

We proceeded to the shower and i was surprised to see the bathtub filled with hot water and flower petals.

Me:"did u fill the tub? It wasn't filled before the massage"

Boss:"Yes la if not ghost meh? I suddenly thought we haven't use the tub so I came to fill.. u slept so soundly during the massage."

We went to take a quick shower to wash off the oils and dipped into the tub. He went in first then sat down, then I went in too so he was hugging me from behind. He massaged my tits and start to flick at my nipples gently.

Me:"Hmmm baby.. not enough?? We had so much last night.."

Boss:"baby you don't like..?" He flicked my nipples again and they hardened."you don't like this..?" He flicked again.

Me:"hmm baby.. mmm.."

Boss:"I like to see you enjoy.. you look sexiest when you're horny and enjoying.." his right hand moved down south.

Me:"Hmmm.."

To be cont*

Pichichi40
15-10-2016, 01:04 PM
Camping for updates :)

Socratis
15-10-2016, 03:49 PM
Yes please continue!!

ExBro
15-10-2016, 11:16 PM
Kinky! More please

Antheang99
16-10-2016, 12:31 AM
Next update will probably be on Mon as Sun is fam day ^^ hope every1 is havin a great weekend <3

honcaiman
16-10-2016, 09:00 AM
Next update will probably be on Mon as Sun is fam day ^^ hope every1 is havin a great weekend <3

Enjoy your family day! :D

diputs1269
16-10-2016, 10:32 AM

Sis happy bonding day and looking forward to your pix.

Suracai
16-10-2016, 03:38 PM
Very nicely written story! Please continue sis :)

neo6874
16-10-2016, 09:13 PM
Sis, start camping here to show my support!

Croatian
16-10-2016, 10:30 PM
Camping too!!

Rain-Men
16-10-2016, 10:35 PM
Looking forward to sis pic...hehe :D

darkmania
16-10-2016, 10:40 PM
Kinky! More please

Bro Exbro, return +8 :D

Antheang99
17-10-2016, 02:25 PM
We went back to our room, apparently we were upgraded to the Westin suite. It was a huge room at 75sqm. A dining and living and the bedroom. It was a king bed that looks extremely inviting.

Boss:"you like this room baby?"

Me:"yes why they change us to such a big room? Free upgrade?"

Boss:"no i booked this for us to enjoy our last night here."

Me:"isn't it expensive?"

Boss:"don't worry."

He hugged me and carressed my ass.. "what a Long day.. so torturous to see and cannot touch"

Me:"haha.. was it? I couldn't tell. You're a good actor." Burying my face into his chest, I could smell his cologne and sweat mixed, a smell so intoxicating.. "you smell great baby.."

"You too baby. "He started unzipping my dress, "the masseur is coming soon.. you want to take a quick shower or shower after?"

"Shower after", I said.

"Ok."

He stripped me slowly, kissing every inch of my revealing skin, causing some reaction down below for the both of us. My dress dropped down to the carpeted floor and I was there in my black lacy bra, thong, & red heels, feeling exposed and sexy.

He stood back and admired the view. "Nice baby.. you have been around me for months.. you know how many times I dreamt of seeing this view?"

I was a little shy... and he led me to the bed. "Since you don't wanna take a quick shower, then we shall have a quickie. I can't leave you here looking all sexy and not do anything about it."

He took off his Hermes belt. Unbuttoned his crisp white shirt and black pants while I watched. At 35, he had a great physique. 'Subs just a little tummy. Looks good... and tasty.

I instinctively trailed my fingers along his chest & his tummy.

"Got to make it fast baby. They will be here in 10 or 15mins."

He kissed me passionately, our tongue intertwined. His right hand on my tit and left on my ass, groping away.

Me:"Hmmm, hmmm.."

Boss:"baby I want to fuck you so much." He briefly broke away from the kiss & looked me in the eyes.

Me:"I want u too baby.."

He turned me around and he sat down on the bed. "Suck my cock baby. Make it wet"

I obliged and took off his shoes and pants and boxers. I licked his balls and slowly moved up to his shaft, and sucked his hard cock hungrily.

"Yes baby... yes.. hmm.. yes suck it.." he moaned in delight, I saw him closed his eyes and tilted his head back lying down.

I wetted his cock thoroughly. Even after a Long day out, his cock still tasted great with just a bit of saltiness. I got up, still in my lingerie and heels, I sat on him.

Boss:"My god baby you look so hot"

Me:"this is your reward for working so hard too.."

I was wet and ready for his throbbing cock. I positioned myself on top of him, and pushed my thong aside. I used his cock to rub against my pussy entrance, feeling his cock head wanting me as he Pushed his hips up. Slowly, I lowered myself and felt his thick cock entering my pussy, every bit of his lust for me apparent.

Me:"Hmmm baby.. your cock is so big.. Hmmm.."

Boss:"Yes... hmmm.. love your tight pussy baby.."

We got into motion and I was riding him and him, matching the rhythm and pushing his hips up.

Me:"Ahh, ahhh, ahh, ahh.. hmm.. ahhh yes baby.."

Boss:"that's it baby.. you ride me so good. Yes baby, fuck my cock.. you horny? You want it?"

Me:"yes baby I'm horny I want it.. oh baby... ahh.. ahh.."

He pulled my bra down and played with my nipples, twisting them as I rode him.

Me:"Ahh! Yes baby, oh.. ahh"

He pulled me in so we could kiss. Our saliva exchanging and he sucked my tongue. I bit his lower lips while bouncing wildly on him.

DINGDONG!!

Me:"omg are the masseur here?!"

Boss:"nvm let them wait baby we got unfinish business here."

Me:"hehe ok... ahh.. ahh!"
I continued riding on him. They stopped pressing the door bell after 3 tries.. they must have heard us and I was moaning so loudly.

We went faster and faster, I felt like cumming and I knew he was too.

Me:"I'm cumming baby..!"

Boss:"I'm cumming too baby can you suck my cum dry?"

Me:"Yes baby I want to taste it"

He pulled me up and without wasting a second, I let his cum fill my mouth and some of it got on my face..

Boss:"arghh.. yes baby..."

I sucked him dry and licked his cock clean.
He got up after a very short rest and kissed me on my forehead.

Boss:"thank you baby. Go wash up now I'll get them in now."

I went to the toilet and rinse my mouth and washed the cum away, bra under my tits, thong soaked and still wearing my heels. I took off my bra and heels, put on the bathrobe and went back into the room.

The masseur looked at me in a slightly awkward manner briefly. I knew they heard me but it actually turned me on knowing someone is listening to our action.

Masseur:" hi Miss pls lie here."

We proceeded to have a shiok massage on their prepped bed.. I dozed off quickly.

The masseur finished up her massage.

Masseur:"Ok Miss... thank u.."

I woke up, got up and went to the bed & lie down as I was too tired. Boss tipped them before they pack up and leave.

Boss:"How baby? Good?"

Me:"Yes.. shiok"

Boss:"are you tired?"

Me:"Yes, I'm tired"

Boss:"Come let's go shower then we sleep"

Me:"ok"

After shower, we slept and cuddled all night.. Long story short, we had a quickie again in the morning.. my Favourite morning Sex again.. hehe. I woke up earlier than him this time & decided to bj him until he wake up. I'm not going into details this time as I may bore you guys.. just a lot of dirty talk like fuck me, fuck me, baby harder etc.. and a lot of moaning(I moan very loud when I enjoy myself).

From now on I will just zoom in on the sexciting sexssions we had ever since the fateful first fuck. It changed my life forever :p

Ok boss coming back bye guys! Hope my story made your Monday a little bit better(& wetter :p)

club49
17-10-2016, 02:59 PM
Nice story sis! :D

TempLust
17-10-2016, 07:32 PM
Ok boss coming back bye guys! Hope my story made your Monday a little bit better(& wetter :p)

Pretty good but a pic wld had definitely chased the blues away.

Keep it up and I'll keep mine up for you.

FantasyPartner
17-10-2016, 08:18 PM
Nice story sis, I wouldn't mind having more bonking descriptions :D

armego
17-10-2016, 08:26 PM
Nice story. More please

unsung80
17-10-2016, 08:50 PM
Erection for me!

ahyew
17-10-2016, 10:43 PM
thanks for the smoking hot updates. agree with the other bro that pics would be great. personally i rather you go through all the details cos that's the exciting part but that's just me?

Truckers
18-10-2016, 12:29 AM
thanks for the smoking hot updates. agree with the other bro that pics would be great. personally i rather you go through all the details cos that's the exciting part but that's just me?

Agree with you too bro, I love the details too :)

iApplePie
18-10-2016, 10:53 AM
Please continue sis!

McFlirty
19-10-2016, 01:17 AM
Camping here :)

wildnhard2005
19-10-2016, 10:31 AM
Nice details, thanks.
Still hoping to see you in sexy office attire. :)

knickers
19-10-2016, 10:57 PM
Nice details, thanks.
Still hoping to see you in sexy office attire. :)

Waiting too!! :)

Antheang99
20-10-2016, 11:39 AM
Hey guys, thx for the support!! :) apologies as I have been slightly busier these past few days..

My ex and I, even though we broke up many months ago, we still kept in touch. He pretty much still care about me(or so I hope) so he still asks me out for coffee. It has been a long time since we had sex though, which is a little sad for me as the last time I had sex was a few months ago. Anyway.. Here goes.

I found out that everytime I wear super short skirt, he will keep staring at my thighs when he drives. I know it turns him on knowing I always wear sexy panties.. So I always Zhao geng on purpose for him in the car.. it turns me on greatly knowing that his bulge in his pants is growing and he is horny for me and wants to fuck me.

This is a typical Monday after work, we went to his car and was on the way to have dinner. Many places are closed on Mondays so we drove around and made a few detours along the way. I was feeling naughty and I was wearing a black and white body hugging dress, very short(actually I wore that dress for meet ups wif some of the bros here on SBF recently) with a pair of grey heels. It was like t shirt material so it's very thin too.

Me:"Baby.."

Boss:"Yes?"

Me:"I'm hungry.."

Boss:"Okok u wait, since this prawn mee not open, we go eat your favorite ramen ok. That one should open today."

Me:"..I'm hungry for you.."

A cheeky grin spread across his face.
Boss:"Baby.. Horny?"

Me:"Ya.. I want u to fuck me.."
i adjusted in my seat so my skirt rode up further exposing my lacy black g string. To stir him further, I carressed his thigh.. Slowly, I used my fingernail to trace to his inner thigh and groin area.. He was wearing the normal black business pants, not too thick material.

Boss:"Ah.. Baby I'm driving.."

Me:"But I feel like touching you.. You don't like me to touch you..?"

Boss:"I like.."
He kept looking at my half exposed g string while driving and tracing his groin, I could feel the bulge in his pants expanding. Somehow, I found his hot buttons very soon after we got together. He made it very easy for me by literally telling me what to do, haha.

Me:"hmm.."
I lightly touched my pussy through the thin lacy fabric with my left hand and let out a soft moan. I could feel his eyes widened n feast on my every action as I gently touched my sensitive clit.
Me:"Drive carefully baby.."

Boss:"Yes baby.. I know.." He alternate his glances between the road and my pussy.

I slowly spread my legs and shifted a little for him to get a better view of my seduction.
Me:"Hmm.. I feel so horny... Hmm.."
I gave him the CFM look while enjoying my own rub to my clit and pussy, my juice seeping through the thin fabric and you could literally hear my wetness while I rub it.

Boss:"oh.. Baby.."
I could see he was enjoying every bit of the show but at the same time trying his best to drive.

I leaned to his side, licked his ear and whispered:"I want you baby.."

He had goosebumps all over and he muttered:"Ya.. I want you too.."

I returned back to my rubbing and moaning while he multitasked.

By the time I realized, we were in a carpark in Takashimaya. He quickly found a spot and parked his car. I was slightly panting by this time as I could feel myself cumming, but I stopped rubbing and made him do it instead.

Me:"Finger me baby.."

I was drenched in my own juice. He touched my pussy. "You're so wet baby.. You know I love it when you're so wet.."

He rubbed my clit, slowly at first feeling my juice coat his fingers and faster.. "Yes baby.. I'm rubbing your clit.. You like it here? Yes?"

Me:"ahh.. Ahhh... Yes baby I love it when you rub my clit"

Boss:"you want my fingers in your pussy?"

Me:"Yes baby.. Fuck me with your fingers.."

Boss:"Say please baby.. Be polite.."

Me:"Please baby. Please fuck me with your fingers."

Without hesitation, he pushed his index finger in my pussy.

Me:"Ahh..! Yes.. Baby more.. Please.."

Boss:"Good, good girl.."

He pushed his middle finger in too, thrusting them in and out. We honestly did not give a fuck if people sees us. We were so horny.

Me:"ahh. Ahh. Ahh. Ahh. Baby yes.. Ahh. Ahh. Ahh.."

Boss:"yes baby, I want to see you cum for me."

I was so aroused by what he said.
Me:"ahh yes baby.. Yes.. I'm cumming baby.. Don't stop.. Don't stop.. Harder baby.. I wish we can fuck now.. I want your cock.. Ahh.. Ahh.. Ahh.."

He fingered me more vigorously.
I could see his hard throbbing cock pushing from his pants..

Me:"ahh baby.. Yes.. Yes.. Yes...! Ahhh...! Ahh.. Ahh........"

My love cum juice wet his plush leather seat and his hand.

Boss:"Shiok baby? You're so wet.. Make me so horny.."
He reached for the Box of tissue at the back seat and pulled some for me. The whole car smell of my horny wet juice.

Me:panting.. Panting.. "Yes baby.. Oh gosh."

I cleaned myself up while he passed me some wet tissue.

Me:"baby.. Your cock looks so hard.."

Boss:"yes baby.. Your show made me damn hard and horny. Later.. After dinner...." He paused briefly. "It'll be pay back time" he winked at me. "Let's go for dinner first baby."

Me:"I thought you need to go home after this?"

Boss:"I told my wife I need to close this big case.. Won't be home so early."

TempLust
20-10-2016, 12:06 PM
Thumbs up....actually more than just thumb that is up.

Antheang99
20-10-2016, 12:10 PM
Thumbs up....actually more than just thumb that is up.

Hahah.. you made me laugh 😂

deshou
20-10-2016, 12:20 PM
Sis sure knows how to raise the flag.

diputs1269
20-10-2016, 12:34 PM
Sis you really raise my little up.

wildnhard2005
20-10-2016, 12:34 PM
Hey guys, thx for the support!! :) apologies as I have been slightly busier these past few days..

My ex and I, even though we broke up many months ago, we still kept in touch. He pretty much still care about me(or so I hope) so he still asks me out for coffee. It has been a long time since we had sex though, which is a little sad for me as the last time I had sex was a few months ago. Anyway.. Here goes.

I found out that everytime I wear super short skirt, he will keep staring at my thighs when he drives. I know it turns him on knowing I always wear sexy panties.. So I always Zhao geng on purpose for him in the car.. it turns me on greatly knowing that his bulge in his pants is growing and he is horny for me and wants to fuck me.

This is a typical Monday after work, we went to his car and was on the way to have dinner. Many places are closed on Mondays so we drove around and made a few detours along the way. I was feeling naughty and I was wearing a black and white body hugging dress, very short(actually I wore that dress for meet ups wif some of the bros here on SBF recently) with a pair of grey heels. It was like t shirt material so it's very thin too.

Me:"Baby.."

Boss:"Yes?"

Me:"I'm hungry.."

Boss:"Okok u wait, since this prawn mee not open, we go eat your favorite ramen ok. That one should open today."

Me:"..I'm hungry for you.."

A cheeky grin spread across his face.
Boss:"Baby.. Horny?"

Me:"Ya.. I want u to fuck me.."
i adjusted in my seat so my skirt rode up further exposing my lacy black g string. To stir him further, I carressed his thigh.. Slowly, I used my fingernail to trace to his inner thigh and groin area.. He was wearing the normal black business pants, not too thick material.

Boss:"Ah.. Baby I'm driving.."

Me:"But I feel like touching you.. You don't like me to touch you..?"

Boss:"I like.."
He kept looking at my half exposed g string while driving and tracing his groin, I could feel the bulge in his pants expanding. Somehow, I found his hot buttons very soon after we got together. He made it very easy for me by literally telling me what to do, haha.

Me:"hmm.."
I lightly touched my pussy through the thin lacy fabric with my left hand and let out a soft moan. I could feel his eyes widened n feast on my every action as I gently touched my sensitive clit.
Me:"Drive carefully baby.."

Boss:"Yes baby.. I know.." He alternate his glances between the road and my pussy.

I slowly spread my legs and shifted a little for him to get a better view of my seduction.
Me:"Hmm.. I feel so horny... Hmm.."
I gave him the CFM look while enjoying my own rub to my clit and pussy, my juice seeping through the thin fabric and you could literally hear my wetness while I rub it.

Boss:"oh.. Baby.."
I could see he was enjoying every bit of the show but at the same time trying his best to drive.

I leaned to his side, licked his ear and whispered:"I want you baby.."

He had goosebumps all over and he muttered:"Ya.. I want you too.."

I returned back to my rubbing and moaning while he multitasked.

By the time I realized, we were in a carpark in Takashimaya. He quickly found a spot and parked his car. I was slightly panting by this time as I could feel myself cumming, but I stopped rubbing and made him do it instead.

Me:"Finger me baby.."

I was drenched in my own juice. He touched my pussy. "You're so wet baby.. You know I love it when you're so wet.."

He rubbed my clit, slowly at first feeling my juice coat his fingers and faster.. "Yes baby.. I'm rubbing your clit.. You like it here? Yes?"

Me:"ahh.. Ahhh... Yes baby I love it when you rub my clit"

Boss:"you want my fingers in your pussy?"

Me:"Yes baby.. Fuck me with your fingers.."

Boss:"Say please baby.. Be polite.."

Me:"Please baby. Please fuck me with your fingers."

Without hesitation, he pushed his index finger in my pussy.

Me:"Ahh..! Yes.. Baby more.. Please.."

Boss:"Good, good girl.."

He pushed his middle finger in too, thrusting them in and out. We honestly did not give a fuck if people sees us. We were so horny.

Me:"ahh. Ahh. Ahh. Ahh. Baby yes.. Ahh. Ahh. Ahh.."

Boss:"yes baby, I want to see you cum for me."

I was so aroused by what he said.
Me:"ahh yes baby.. Yes.. I'm cumming baby.. Don't stop.. Don't stop.. Harder baby.. I wish we can fuck now.. I want your cock.. Ahh.. Ahh.. Ahh.."

He fingered me more vigorously.
I could see his hard throbbing cock pushing from his pants..

Me:"ahh baby.. Yes.. Yes.. Yes...! Ahhh...! Ahh.. Ahh........"

My love cum juice wet his plush leather seat and his hand.

Boss:"Shiok baby? You're so wet.. Make me so horny.."
He reached for the Box of tissue at the back seat and pulled some for me. The whole car smell of my horny wet juice.

Me:panting.. Panting.. "Yes baby.. Oh gosh."

I cleaned myself up while he passed me some wet tissue.

Me:"baby.. Your cock looks so hard.."

Boss:"yes baby.. Your show made me damn hard and horny. Later.. After dinner...." He paused briefly. "It'll be pay back time" he winked at me. "Let's go for dinner first baby."

Me:"I thought you need to go home after this?"

Boss:"I told my wife I need to close this big case.. Won't be home so early."

You made me very hard too

want0nmee
20-10-2016, 01:57 PM
I think cannot use thumbs up. Need to use dick up! Haha. Sis, can show us the skirt which you wear?

Antheang99
20-10-2016, 02:28 PM
I think cannot use thumbs up. Need to use dick up! Haha. Sis, can show us the skirt which you wear?

Hahaha.. sure.. kindly pm me on WeChat for photo.. cos I tried to attach the photo but cannot ):

Antheang99
20-10-2016, 02:34 PM
Hi I have posted a pic of the black and white dress on my WeChat. For slightly more pls pm me.. <3

Jovita
20-10-2016, 05:03 PM
Very nice story sis!
Please continue :)

rh8611
26-10-2016, 12:25 PM
You made me very hard too

You made my fist hard too, by quoting the entire content. Senior some more..:mad:

wondergal
26-10-2016, 01:17 PM
Wow... this story is so naughty... exciting.

xongxong
26-10-2016, 01:37 PM
Very nice story :)

Oden
26-10-2016, 09:31 PM
Any more updates sis?

dreamer326
27-10-2016, 09:45 AM
waiting for more updates... good share..

Antheang99
27-10-2016, 11:18 AM
Hi guys.. sorry for long hiatus..

Here to share a recent incident.. I met him again, aft so long. He picked me up at my work place in his new merc.. then off we go... hah not hotel. We met up for dinner since his gf is not in town.. and his wife.. as usual at hm..

Knowing dat we are meeting, I wear my sexy slit dress.. the dress itself is not super short.. it ends just above knee, knit material and body hugging.. however the slit on the left was very high, almost until my pussy.. but is at the side. When I walk it rides up so sometimes I pull it down coz not only men and women stare, some children too lols..

I board his car, we hugged and pecked on the lips. Jus friendly hugs and kiss. Aft all its been months since we met.. he drove me to our favorite sushi place for dinner @ goodwood. Dat'a the interesting part abt me and him.. I jus have to look at him.. we Dun even need to do anyting.. I can alreadi be horny.. it mus be our past great sex.. and chemistry..

We parked at the outdoor car park. He turned around and looked at him.

Boss:"I missed you"

Me:"I missed you too." It's the truth.. although we not tgt anymore.. I still miss him. I think both of us moved on, but the past Dun just disappear because we moved on.

He leaned in for a kiss, hand carrassing my waist and butt.

Boss:"you look so sexy today.."

He touched my bare skin between the slit, from my knee to my thigh and up.. His tongue creeped into my mouth. I kissed him back. It's been awhile... the tongue action dat this other girl is getting now.. I know she can hav this anytime she wants.. she can hav his cock whenever she wants.. I felt this jealousy over her.. but at the same time it turns me on. I kissed him more vigorously, and moaned between kisses.

Me:"hmmmm baby.. I miss dis.. hmmm.."

Boss:"I miss dis too.." his hands roamed around my butt. I knew he missed me too. I could feel from his hungry touch. Before I knew it, his hand was alreadi up the dress slit..

Boss:"ohh baby.. new g string?"he explored my undies wif his hand. "Waa.. so sexy dis one.."

Just in case you are wondering, I was wearing the black lacy VS g string.

Me:"you like dis baby?" I was nibbling on his ear & whispering to him. I knew he loved my moans.. and loved it when I whisper and moan into his ear..

Boss:"Yah......."
He pulled up my dress so he could see what's underneath.

Boss:"Waa baby.." his eyes feasted on my g string and barely covered pussy.. his notti hand pulled my g string aside..

Boss:"baby, jus waxed..? So smooth.."

Me:"yes.. I know u like smooth so I went to wax.."

Boss:"hmmmm.." he touched my pussy while I moaned "hmmmm baby.. wat u doin.."

Boss:"baby you're so wet......" he rubbed in circular motion.

Me:"hmmmm yes baby...." I felt weak and vulnerable. I felt horny, and slightly slutty. I spread my legs for easier access for him.. he found my clit, & started to lightly rub it..

Me:"Ahh! Ahhh....... ahhhhh.."

Boss:"Yes baby.. I noe u like it here.. you love it here rite??"

Me:"yes I love it when u rub there baby.. ahh.. ahh.." I felt my juice seeping through my alreadi wet g string.. it felt heavenly.. I missed his cock so much.. I wish he could fuck me rite there..

Boss:"oh gosh I miss your pussy baby.. so wet.."
He rubbed my clit harder. But I saw him peek at the time.
"Time for dinner baby.. u hungry? "

Me:"I'm horny baby.."

Boss:"tell you wat, lets go eat first baby.. we're running late.. we continue aft.. ok?"

I was so wet and slightly disappointed. He could tell..

Boss:"give me your g string.. I wan you to be naked below.."

It's not the 1st time he requested for dis.. I gladly obliged. I took off my g string teasingly and pass to him. He touched my damp undies..

Boss:"Look at dis baby.. so wet.. you smell good baby.."

He put my g string in his left pocket and we went to have yummy sushi dinner ^^

During dinner
He whispered
Boss:"you wet baby?"

Me:"yes... all your fault lar.."
Because is omakase, we sat at the counter, so we were side by side.. he purposely sat on my left where the slit is. He put his hand on my thigh and stroke it back and forth.

I couldn't fully enjoy my dinner because I was too horny. Nevertheless we finished it in about 2+hours. It was 9pm by then.

Boss:"tasty?"

Me:"yup"

Boss:"lets go"

Me:"go where?"

Boss:"finish unfinished business baby.. "

A thought came to my mind. We gonna fuck? What abt his current gf? I quickly brushed the thought off. He led me to the hotel lobby and asked for my ic.

Me:"here??"

Boss:"uh ber then??"

We both laughed and checked into the hotel. Beautiful room.. but we couldn't care less. He turned me around and hugged me from behind.. he grabbed and squeezed my ass..

Boss:"I miss your ass baby.."

Me:"Uhhh.. yes.." I was louder than usual dat day. I guess I was too horny..

He bent me over so I was leaning on the bed in doggy position.. he lifted up my dress exposing my naked bottom.

Boss:"you missed this??" *PIAK!!* there was echo in the room.

Me:"ahh! yes baby.. "
he spanked me a few times.. it was painful but it was good & arousing..

Me:"can I suck your cock baby..? Plz..?"

Boss:"u miss sucking my cock?"

Me:"Yes baby I miss sucking your cock so much.. "

He turned me around so he was standing at the side of the bed while I was in doggy position facing him. I stripped off his jeans in record time and pulled his t shirt over his head. His cock sprang out of his boxers, I could see his precum glistening on his cock head. I couldn't wait as I slowly licked and flicked his cock tip wif my tongue. I swirled my tongue around it and slowly devoured his cock.. it was so thick and hard.. I want to suck it and I wan it so badly in my pussy.. I could feel my juice flowing freely from my pussy. I wanted more. I sucked it and let his whole length into my mouth, and used my tongue to lick it when it's in my mouth. With a lot of suction and licks.. and tease his pee hole and franulum.

Boss:"oh yes baby... yes... I miss your mouth sucking my cock.. oh yes... yar baby... suck it.. oh.." his hands were on my head, following my rhythm as I held his ass and pump his cock into my mouth.. "yes baby.... oh you suck me so good baby... oh baby... oh.. I wan to fuck your pussy baby.. don't.. don't..... " I could feel his orgasm building up but he didn't want to cum so fast.. his pulled his cock out from my mouth.

Boss:"baby you're so good.. come baby my turn.." he stripped off my dress and bra and grabbed my tits massaging them..

Me:"ahh.."

He licked my right nipple.. his hand going down south. He didn't do much teasing and alreadi I was dripping wet. He knew wat I wanted. He pushed 2 fingers in at once.

Me:"oh yes baby you know me so well.. finger fuck me baby.."

He quickly thrust his fingers in and out, in and out while I moan and begged for more.. "yes baby yes.... I love it baby... yes finger fuck me.. pls.. harder baby.. oh yes.. yessss.."

I could see he couldn't stand it any longer.. he took out his fingers, examined and licked my juice.. he positioned his cock head at my pussy and slapped it wif his cock.. I could see the Precum on his cock head..

Me:"fuck me baby... I missed your cock so much.. I wan it in my pussy..."

Without a word, he slowly entered his cock inside of me.his cock stretched my pussy dat haven't hav such a big cock like his for a long time.

Me:"Ohh! Yes baby.... yesss.. oh I missed your cock.. yes.."

He seemed to enjoy watching my expression as he slowly entered me.

Me:"yess baby.... oh u make me so horny........"

Boss:"you like my cock baby? In your pussy?"

Me:"yes baby.. I love your cock in my pussy! Fuck me baby.. yes.."

He pulled almost everything out and pushed all the way in, he did this a few times.. then he started to fuck me missionary. My legs were spread wide open for him. I just wanted his cock so much.

We changed position and he fucked me doggy style.
Boss:"baby your pussy is so tight.. argh.. yes.."
He fucked me and played with my tits and nipples

Me:"ahhh baby yes.. ahhh ahhh ahh"

Boss:"are you on pill baby? I wan to cum inside your pussy"

Me:"ahh.. no baby.. ah... but I wan u to cum in my pussy.. pls baby.. cum inside me...ahh.. don't stop.. I'm cumming too.. ahhh..!"

Boss:"ohh baby... yes baby... ahh.. arghhhhh... ..."

I felt his warm sperm in my pussy, shooting load aft load..
me:"yesss baby..."

phicai
27-10-2016, 11:22 AM
Nice update and support.

deshou
27-10-2016, 11:24 AM
Sis raising my flag again in office hours. :p

TempLust
27-10-2016, 01:14 PM
You shld try selling that VS g string. Am sure it's gonna find a new owner pretty soon unless.......

......ur boss never return what he took. Hahahaha !!!

Antheang99
27-10-2016, 05:18 PM
You shld try selling that VS g string. Am sure it's gonna find a new owner pretty soon unless.......

......ur boss never return what he took. Hahahaha !!!

Lols!!! He returned it to me on the same night ha has.. Who wanna buy?!?! :p:p

SotSotNhat
27-10-2016, 06:53 PM
Camping for more stories!

nutan
27-10-2016, 06:56 PM
Nice update, support.

TempLust
27-10-2016, 07:01 PM
Lols!!! He returned it to me on the same night ha has.. Who wanna buy?!?! :p:p

If it's not been washed yet, put up a pic with all its "juicy details". Someone is bound to be enticed.

Milo3in1
27-10-2016, 09:51 PM

Micolet
28-10-2016, 01:21 AM
Very good story, support!

SinalcoFav
28-10-2016, 04:23 AM

Yes please do

Doncharlie
28-10-2016, 08:19 AM
Yes please do

Same here as well

Antheang99
28-10-2016, 12:09 PM
Hi guys... my WeChat id is antheangxy99.. kindly Dun PM me to ask for it.. as it is on my profile too. i dun mind u guys adding to say hi, & c my pix.. but my WeChat is mainly to sell my undies so wud appreciate if u all Dun chat or make frems.. as dat is not my main focus now.. tyty.. :p

Tannedman
28-10-2016, 03:54 PM
Hi hi.. hope to hear more stories from you..

HihoSilver
28-10-2016, 09:09 PM
Camping for updates :)

Reckonivory89
28-10-2016, 09:10 PM
camping for more!! :D

lonelykids
29-10-2016, 10:48 AM
TS has a pair of nice milky leg

Transponder
29-10-2016, 12:03 PM
Nice story!

tony2046
29-10-2016, 09:01 PM
TS has a pair of nice milky leg

Yes, very sexy legs :)

Mailman
30-10-2016, 03:03 PM
Hi, nice story:):):)

Evernoter
30-10-2016, 06:31 PM
Camping too! :)

BarrierReef
30-10-2016, 07:26 PM
Please continue TS

Antheang99
30-10-2016, 08:53 PM
Hi guys sry for the rare updates as I m havin my time of e month :p

Actona
30-10-2016, 10:24 PM
Hi guys sry for the rare updates as I m havin my time of e month :p

Big Aunty visit :D

ParadigmShift
31-10-2016, 04:13 AM
Big Aunty visit :D

It probably is ;)

YipPinXiu
31-10-2016, 04:25 PM
It probably is ;)

Same thoughts here ;)

SupperBatman
31-10-2016, 05:32 PM
Nice story sis!!

daabiga
05-07-2019, 01:56 PM
lol u make my cock hard while reading your stories. Knn need look out for servicing later

nugrupes
05-07-2019, 08:09 PM
lol u make my cock hard while reading your stories. Knn need look out for servicing later

Go where servicing? JB? :D