PDA

View Full Version : What does your GF or wife likes - Scribble, Spit or swallow?

HardRod16
03-12-2006, 07:28 AM
I have different gfs and they all have different preferences.

My 1st GF
I remembered when i was 17, i had to go away for a 2 week camp, can you imagine 2 weeks worth of spermies stored in your sack!. My Gf was there to pick me on the last day, went back to her place.

Upon reaching her room, she practically tore off my clothes and sucked on me. After 10mins i warned her i was coming, usually she would jerk me off however she refused to release me, her mouth clamped on to my cock. I shot loads and loads into her mouth. I thought she would quickly run to the toliet to spit it out, when she raised her head to tell me " wah, that was fresh" then i realised she had swallowed my entire 2 weeks load of goodies!.

My 2nd GF

She works in the costmetics section in Tangs. She likes me to scribble on her face. I was wondering whether the scribbling was linked to her occupation cos she always used my cock to wipe the sperm on her face before wasing up.

So what's your GF or wife's preference?

steamystreamsg
03-12-2006, 08:26 AM
Lucky you, my CO does nothing of this sort, basically, she hates BJ.

defconme
03-12-2006, 08:53 AM
1gf likes to suck and spit..

2nd likes to swallow and sometime french you after swalloing..

3rd likes to jack it off her tit not the swallowing kind.

Who am I to complain

lol

EricssonMan
03-12-2006, 09:13 AM
Bro,
You'll never get enough then

mrlola
03-12-2006, 10:15 AM
bro defconme...u really french your gf after she swallow ur load...??wah..ure one of a kind.. :D as what i noe most guys never french their gal after offloading to their mouth.......

astrozz
04-12-2006, 09:49 AM
bro defconme...u really french your gf after she swallow ur load...??wah..ure one of a kind.. :D as what i noe most guys never french their gal after offloading to their mouth.......

Do you guys get turn on seeing your gf/wife taste her own juice ? I used to finger my gf and then put my finger in her mouth and ask her to suck on it ....
well , it works the same way , some girls get turn on seeing guys tasting their own cum.

THExorcist
04-12-2006, 01:30 PM
personally, my wife does not like BJs, so no, non of the above..

but my previous GFs, love the taste of cock and cum in their mouth.. ( dunno why ?!?! )

one of my ex-gf , whenever i send her back home, would pull me to the staircase landing and blow me , and i would explode in her mouth, she would swallow !! she used to tell me, she loved the expression on my face whenever i cum, and she said, my cum tasted good !!

another one of my ex-gf ( who is married now ) would blow me and i used to cum on her face until 1 fine day i just blew in her mouth.. she said i was naughty, but happily swallowed..

its dependant i guess, on the girl, and the communication you have with her..

:D

THExorcist
04-12-2006, 01:31 PM
personally, my wife does not like BJs, so no, non of the above..

but my previous GFs, love the taste of cock and cum in their mouth.. ( dunno why ?!?! )

one of my ex-gf , whenever i send her back home, would pull me to the staircase landing and blow me , and i would explode in her mouth, she would swallow !! she used to tell me, she loved the expression on my face whenever i cum, and she said, my cum tasted good !!

another one of my ex-gf ( who is married now ) would blow me and i used to cum on her face until 1 fine day i just blew in her mouth.. she said i was naughty, but happily swallowed..

its dependant i guess, on the girl, and the communication you have with her..

:D