PDA

View Full Version : Bad Massage centre

searcher99
03-12-2006, 03:13 AM
hi bros
please do not go to Orchard plaza shopping centre massage centre at the 2nd level, the shop name called magnificant beauty ther.." near to the staircase. today I went to the shop around midnite and force me to come in to see the beautiful room in the shop. Somemore she got cheeks to look at my wallet and took my money and said later return me 60 dollars and she only just massage only 10 mins and ask me to turn over and ask me whether to do special or not. I said no to her and she trys to force me to do special and in the end i say no to her and I dressed up and i about ask her for my 60 dollars and somemore she try to act stupid, never mind she is not happy to return me the money and give me back 50 dollars and she wants 10 dollars as tips. I get 50 dollars and was quite angry about it.:mad:

staff
03-12-2006, 01:52 PM
1st of all , if you dun wanna go in , i think no 1 can force you into it.
i been walk past the mention shop couple of times ,
alwasy there's a lady standing outside the shop , when walk past will ask you to go in , but if you just ignore her , she will not pursue further .
so i guess there might be some misunderstanding between you and her lor

randyboy73
04-12-2006, 09:34 AM
hi bros
please do not go to Orchard plaza shopping centre massage centre at the 2nd level, the shop name called magnificant beauty ther.." near to the staircase. today I went to the shop around midnite and force me to come in to see the beautiful room in the shop. Somemore she got cheeks to look at my wallet and took my money and said later return me 60 dollars and she only just massage only 10 mins and ask me to turn over and ask me whether to do special or not. I said no to her and she trys to force me to do special and in the end i say no to her and I dressed up and i about ask her for my 60 dollars and somemore she try to act stupid, never mind she is not happy to return me the money and give me back 50 dollars and she wants 10 dollars as tips. I get 50 dollars and was quite angry about it.:mad:

bro.. what on earth possessed you to let her have your wallet... keep it out of sight...

although am glad for your reminder on this shop to be avoided, i juz wan you to remember that like bro staff said, no one can pull u into the shop when u not willing. Next time dun like what you see, don need paiseh, just shake your head (the one on your shoulders and not the one below) and walk off....

console
05-12-2006, 12:24 PM
hi bros
please do not go to Orchard plaza shopping centre massage centre at the 2nd level, the shop name called magnificant beauty ther.." .:mad:

Those shop in OP are all black shop, trust me bros... I know!!

Uncle911
07-12-2006, 04:46 AM
hi bros

May be you don't look like local man, that's why being hijack.
This place just like Orchard Tower, they don't serve local man.

SoccerMad
07-12-2006, 08:57 PM
Hello brothers,

I have visited Orchard Plaza once. A very expensive place!! Think they target foreigners only. I have been massaged by a milf.. Think her name is Lu Lu... she has a good figure though... I did not opt for other services as it was too expensive... Has any brothers tried her or any other ladies? :cool:

SupremeD
08-12-2006, 07:25 AM
er... bro why u let her take your wallet away?? nevertheless nxt time becarefull bah..

Mike_R
26-12-2006, 10:29 AM
I'm gweilo and have been in this place before, it's a BIG tourist trap. Very beautiful girl massage me and only offer HJ special (dun do FJ because of 'boyfriend'). No problem, she offer me friend for S$300! I say wow, why so expensive? She say because Singaporean. What? My experience is locals have less skill and service than Thai or PRC so I declined. She was very nice and professional though, no black face or reaching for my wallet :)

Da Vinci
26-12-2006, 11:13 AM
I'm gweilo and have been in this place before, it's a BIG tourist trap. Very beautiful girl massage me and only offer HJ special (dun do FJ because of 'boyfriend'). No problem, she offer me friend for S$300! I say wow, why so expensive? She say because Singaporean. What? My experience is locals have less skill and service than Thai or PRC so I declined. She was very nice and professional though, no black face or reaching for my wallet :)

wow!! that sounds like.........u are Robert?

Mike_R
02-01-2007, 11:30 PM
No mate, I'm not Robert.