PDA

View Full Version : Rship with older women 姐弟恋

gheun
04-10-2016, 04:50 PM
Am interested to know what anecdotes and rships that bro are aware of regarding

gheun
04-10-2016, 04:50 PM
such rships. What are the largest age gaps you are aware of?

kpkblppl2
05-10-2016, 02:38 PM
Old woman - 65 yrs old.
Guy - 23 yrs old.

Do you think this rs can work?

PandaFluff
05-10-2016, 06:19 PM
Old woman - 65 yrs old.
Guy - 23 yrs old.

It will be shorted lived, her one foot is already in the grave.....

HelloAngel
05-10-2016, 10:36 PM
Old woman - 65 yrs old.
Guy - 23 yrs old.

Can. If it's a grandma and grandson kind of relationship. If you are talking about true love like a dating couple, its pretty rare cos grandma may have heart attack if guy has too much energy in bed. So don't be evil to cause such drama.

kpkblppl2
06-10-2016, 12:44 PM
Can. If it's a grandma and grandson kind of relationship. If you are talking about true love like a dating couple, its pretty rare cos grandma may have heart attack if guy has too much energy in bed. So don't be evil to cause such drama.

Exactly, is this what TS wanted?

gheun
07-10-2016, 01:47 AM
Haha guy mid twenties and girl mid thirties la

HelloAngel
07-10-2016, 08:02 PM
Haha guy mid twenties and girl mid thirties la

Ok la. Just a 12yr gap. But I foresee problems unless the guy is way matured above his age.

FunnyHippo
08-10-2016, 11:35 AM
Tiagong women in their 30s are the best Farks...

:D

BabyCougar
13-11-2016, 06:26 PM
Will or can a guy in his mid 20s really love a girl in her 30s?

Greenfrog
14-11-2016, 09:47 AM
Old woman - 65 yrs old.
Guy - 23 yrs old.

nope. can never work.

legharry
14-11-2016, 03:36 PM
65 is too old lah, during sex time you see her body your bro also cannot up

Euphoriaaa
14-11-2016, 09:09 PM
Once had a relationship when i was 19 and the girl was 31 . Only until 6 months in then i saw that ring meant for her 4th finger in her makeup drawer, at that point my dick said carry on but my mind wanted exercise cut. All the while never had any problems with age and anything. In fact it's one of the relationship i'll always always remember and hold close to my heart.

superfinger555
16-11-2016, 03:42 PM
+10 years ok lah, if too old very scary.. women age really fast after 35

Ngengheng
16-11-2016, 11:31 PM
Older woman are so called cougar....such relationships wont last . Dont ever dream of it.

jetskills
23-11-2016, 05:02 PM
I would accept up till 15 years old.

Silentreader88
25-11-2016, 11:20 PM
I would accept up till 15 years old.

Your sentence is misleading! Ppl could have interpreted that you are into underage girl!

dvilla
05-12-2016, 02:41 PM
was once in a r/s with a lady 9 years older.. Did not work out as well. Not in contact anymore...but until today I still missed her, bought me a lot of stuff, which I did not ask for. Memories....

shiokshiokrelax
05-12-2016, 02:55 PM
was once in a r/s with a lady 9 years older.. Did not work out as well. Not in contact anymore...but until today I still missed her, bought me a lot of stuff, which I did not ask for. Memories....

care to share what things she bought?

some clothes, wear?

or some more expensive stuffs?

dvilla
05-12-2016, 03:07 PM
clothings like adidas sportswear. she bought gucci wallet and sling bag for me as well. more than half the time we went out, she snatched to pay the bills, and its not that she was earning a lot.

mouthballs
05-12-2016, 03:46 PM
clothings like adidas sportswear. she bought gucci wallet and sling bag for me as well. more than half the time we went out, she snatched to pay the bills, and its not that she was earning a lot.

How she looks like? pretty? milfy? you got a lucky catch.

Ho-Lee
05-12-2016, 11:07 PM
9 out of 10 of this kind relationship is destine to doom . Woman aged faster than man . Woman depreciates very fast .

shiokshiokrelax
06-12-2016, 08:27 AM

wow, not bad.

squiggle
06-12-2016, 10:18 AM
5 years or something different is still ok. Don't like ah ma/uncle with girl/boy that can be daughter, son, grandson or granddaughter kind.

If you were to date an older girl, she might tend to control you and everything. You will feel pressure where she might have better job than you, knowledge and maturity.

SiPayChun
06-12-2016, 07:37 PM
9 out of 10 of this kind relationship is destine to doom . Woman aged faster than man . Woman depreciates very fast .

Ups return bro- thanks

Lancomez
28-12-2016, 07:47 PM
I have one before she older than me 8 years old, not bad la.

Mr_don_juan
29-12-2016, 10:16 PM
Normally this type of relationship will not end up with marriage. I had a rs with a divorce lady 11 years older. She is pretty mature lady working in bank. The only good thing you don't worry about finances like young couples do.

Barely last 3 years,you must understand when a woman going to reach 40, its very to maintain her look, unless you work very hard and spend a lot money to maintain like Vivian chow.

adamsy
02-01-2017, 08:21 AM
5 year maximum should be fine

adamsy
02-01-2017, 08:22 AM
but personally i will not be able to accept it since i am also almost 40 liao, so the women will be super old too me already

elitez
03-01-2017, 07:46 PM
Old woman - 65 yrs old.
Guy - 23 yrs old.

can work out, but very very challenging:D

redchillis
06-01-2017, 04:36 PM
best is can find a rich one, than no need worry.

Mountain
30-01-2017, 09:11 PM
Probably it's because of either one lack finance or maturity? Hard to workout unless both are really seeking for true love thou.

hilltower
04-03-2017, 04:18 AM

You make a good point...Unless the woman takes care of herself with exercise and beauty treatments that she can pass off as a much younger woman.

TheMentalist
11-03-2017, 01:40 AM
I know of a ML who has a r/s with a customer who is more than 5 years younger. Both seem to be happy (with money involved) at the beginning. Not sure about their status now.

But many WL-customer r/s do not work out. With 姐弟恋 even tougher.

Blackenrose
07-04-2017, 05:56 PM
A lot of why why why came to me recently. My mum divorced with my father when I was 8. Mum started dating other men, whom I would call uncles. I was fine with it, even though the uncles kept changing.. I still respect them.
Recently, mum started to use wechat, n started dating a guy.. Or should I say boy. He is only 22, my mum is 53.. He is even younger than my younger sister. What is there in my mum which he likes??! My mum has mobility issues as well.. Is he really in love with my mum??!
We discover this when my mum started to slip out from home in the middle of the night. We checked her phone and the msgs were.. OMG!! Super 入骨。 we called back to scold that boy. We believe he is just a plain cheat! Blocked the wechat, and my mum was crying like hell..
Makes me really wonder.. Is there really such kind of love?? Or.just lust or just cheat.. Ai...

linrx
07-04-2017, 09:18 PM
Am interested to know what anecdotes and rships that bro are aware of regarding

I made a romantic confession in office to a lady who was single. She turned out to be more than a decade older than me, it was not really discernible. She replied that she is not for me, and the romance simply never happened.

H9000C
12-04-2017, 10:55 AM
sharing my own r/s experience,

growing up in a single parent family and staying with my mom only until her passing during my late teens, i developed an affection towards mature women.

1) they can control themselves emotionally

2) No panic issues or sticky issues

3) Gives you encouragement rather than putting you down if things go wrong

i am happily married 6 years together to a lady 5 years older than me, we have a 3 year old son , some of my peers also have wives older than them and not much of an issue as of today.

i believe marriage is all about compatibility and communication. also each party must make an effort to stay together , that is how marriage works.

thank you for reading my 2 cents worth of opinion =)

antares79
05-05-2017, 11:07 AM
Used to know a cougar (if she ever qualifies as one) once, not with me tho haha....
Late 30s, wealthy but much older husband, but not a trophy wife, she was involved in the fam biz, had a relationship with her PA, not sure how much younger he was but definitely much younger than me at the time....
Serious relationship in such case may work out if she wasn't attached
With the above case, it's more for fun although I heard it actually went on for a few years, crazy stuff really...

vardymahrez
05-05-2017, 03:56 PM
I've never had good experiences with older women before. Those who are still single and looking are looking for different things. And worse still, with many of these 30+ single women on dating apps, you can really see why they're single.

But it's not really their fault. They have it tough in their 30s. My team and I made this video about single 30+ year old women and the challenges they face. We also took a guess at WHY there are so many of these single women these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e796ng5UD08

Hope some of you will enjoy it.

cassandradream
08-05-2017, 12:24 AM
I'm 40 and won't mind 'tasting' someone 15 years younger!

Just some screwed up fantasy of mine I will never live to try. Harhar!

The energy of a man in his late 20s. Must be satisfying. So much things to learn.. From experienced woman like myself. Harhar!

Summerhillt
10-05-2017, 07:10 PM
A lot of why why why came to me recently. My mum divorced with my father when I was 8. Mum started dating other men, whom I would call uncles. I was fine with it, even though the uncles kept changing.. I still respect them.
Recently, mum started to use wechat, n started dating a guy.. Or should I say boy. He is only 22, my mum is 53.. He is even younger than my younger sister. What is there in my mum which he likes??! My mum has mobility issues as well.. Is he really in love with my mum??!
We discover this when my mum started to slip out from home in the middle of the night. We checked her phone and the msgs were.. OMG!! Super 入骨。 we called back to scold that boy. We believe he is just a plain cheat! Blocked the wechat, and my mum was crying like hell..
Makes me really wonder.. Is there really such kind of love?? Or.just lust or just cheat.. Ai...

wtf did i just read? nah beh this si gina want to up ur mom for fun only isit

sixnine696900
10-05-2017, 09:21 PM
Hi bro,
My personal take is, when I was 15 years to 28 I will date woman who is older than me.
After 28 years, not much so....start to prefer young girls....

Cheers.

pure_daredevil
19-07-2017, 10:54 PM
Well I do know of a FB relationship between a 25 year old boy and 45 year old ex-ML. Seems okay even though the ML is married cause they are mature and know where to draw the line.

hamsapkwai
20-07-2017, 05:20 PM
women when they reach mid to late forties usually lose interest in sex and does not get wet easily. Its nearing menopause time for them and if you are a guy in your roaring 20s or 30s be prepared for many disappointments

teenagevirgin
06-08-2017, 11:42 AM

The energy of a man in his late 20s. Must be satisfying. So much things to learn.. From experienced woman like myself. Harhar!
What about a 18 year old guy lol

needyneed
08-08-2017, 07:04 AM
it all depend on individual. I have friends male age gap 9 years, they also happily married with 1 kid.

horseking
08-08-2017, 07:42 PM

This pair of scammer too

Blackenrose
14-08-2017, 06:06 PM
wtf did i just read? nah beh this si gina want to up ur mom for fun only isit

Not sure. Did confront him and my mum, but seems like their relationship still carries on.. I really don't know what to do anymore.

pipeloner
25-09-2017, 10:09 AM

My AP is 40 and I'm 32. It's not just the experience but the willingness to explore sexuality

sexylanjiao
25-09-2017, 10:09 PM
Reminds me of the show "You Don't Mess with the Zohan"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4U4TOphfwo