PDA

View Full Version : Importing sex dolls

newbieinsex
29-09-2016, 09:10 AM
Hi, I'm curious about importing sex dolls into singapore. Hoping to find people who has knowledge regarding this.

I came across this Asia One news article which was originally published on The New Paper regarding guys with sex doll in singapore. Theres this line in the article: "It is legal to import these dolls as they are not listed under the list of controlled and prohibited goods."

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/meet-my-silicone-girlfriend?page=0%2C1

For me, I'm looking to import this kind of plush sex doll as I feel it's not as weird as having the life like looking one and at the same time when not using for sexual purpose can treat it like any normal plush doll and hug to sleep etc.

http://www.kanojotoys.com/fairy-doll-sitting-nono-p-2811.html

Does that mean that importing sex dolls is perfectly legal and I just have to pay the GST/Taxes accordingly to the custom and everything is fine?

Your help/answers is greatly appreciated!

FreebiezWanker
29-09-2016, 01:11 PM
You cant get a girl for the real thing??

naemlo
29-09-2016, 01:15 PM
You cant get a girl for the real thing??

It is just ones kinky, preference... like some gers use dildo, u not going to ask her, "u can't get a man for the real thing?" :D

samster101
29-09-2016, 01:16 PM
Hi, I'm curious about importing sex dolls into singapore. Hoping to find people who has knowledge regarding this.

I came across this Asia One news article which was originally published on The New Paper regarding guys with sex doll in singapore. Theres this line in the article: "It is legal to import these dolls as they are not listed under the list of controlled and prohibited goods."

For me, I'm looking to import this kind of plush sex doll as I feel it's not as weird as having the life like looking one and at the same time when not using for sexual purpose can treat it like any normal plush doll and hug to sleep etc.

Does that mean that importing sex dolls is perfectly legal and I just have to pay the GST/Taxes accordingly to the custom and everything is fine?

For it to be illegal, it has to contravene a law or Act eg the Films Act if you want to import a X rated movie or Arms and Explosive Act if you want to import a gun. There is no Act created for import of dolls. You have to pay GST for anything above $400 and get proper licence for controlled items. The list is here. Mostly foodstuffs.

https://www.customs.gov.sg/businesses/importing-goods/import-procedures/importing-by-post-or-courier-service

But the question is why do you want to "hug" a doll or worse, do sexual things with it?? It is manufactured for those sick perverts who live alone with no contact with other human life. Why do you want an object when you can have the real thing?

naemlo
29-09-2016, 01:25 PM
But the question is why do you want to "hug" a doll or worse, do sexual things with it?? It is manufactured for those sick perverts who live alone with no contact with other human life. Why do you want an object when you can have the real thing?

Guess u are judging him as pervert as it is less common and u find it weird. Just like some gers enjoy anal sex while others comment, dirty, pervert.... As long as he dun go around raping, molesting innocent, why do we bother or discourage?

newbieinsex
29-09-2016, 01:51 PM
Guess u are judging him as pervert as it is less common and u find it weird. Just like some gers enjoy anal sex while others comment, dirty, pervert.... As long as he dun go around raping, molesting innocent, why do we bother or discourage?

Thanks for the support, I have already expect to see this kind of comments as it's quite common for the society to view it this way in today's world. It's all over the net.

To explain my intention of importing,

I'm not trying to be desperate or what, I broke up with my ex last year and has been single since then. So all along I have been using those male onahole mastubators to satisfied a man's sexual needs. I just wish to try something new along with the Onahole mastubators as this doll allows such thing to be inserted. However, I do find it quite weird to import dolls that really looks like a real human therefore I choose the plush doll type instead, if you don't see it in a sexual way, it actually just looks like any other plush dolls out there when it's dressed up, except this has an additional function of inserting an onahole.

newbieinsex
29-09-2016, 01:57 PM
For it to be illegal, it has to contravene a law or Act eg the Films Act if you want to import a X rated movie or Arms and Explosive Act if you want to import a gun. There is no Act created for import of dolls. You have to pay GST for anything above $400 and get proper licence for controlled items. The list is here. Mostly foodstuffs.

https://www.customs.gov.sg/businesses/importing-goods/import-procedures/importing-by-post-or-courier-service

Thanks for the info! I have read up a bit about it on the custom websites and there's some extra info provided by you. I understand where you are coming from with that question, my explaination is above

samster101
30-09-2016, 01:24 AM
Thanks for clarifying. Maybe some like toys ....but the "hug" part give me the creeps. To each his own I suppose. Enjoy your doll! :)

naemlo, sex toy, yes. But hug a sex toy to sleep ?? Er....

naemlo
30-09-2016, 01:55 AM
naemlo, sex toy, yes. But hug a sex toy to sleep ?? Er....

I hug bolster when I sleep. Even in hotel, I hug a pillow.

sadfa
30-09-2016, 02:42 AM
Thanks for the support, I have already expect to see this kind of comments as it's quite common for the society to view it this way in today's world. It's all over the net.

To explain my intention of importing,

I'm not trying to be desperate or what, I broke up with my ex last year and has been single since then. So all along I have been using those male onahole mastubators to satisfied a man's sexual needs. I just wish to try something new along with the Onahole mastubators as this doll allows such thing to be inserted. However, I do find it quite weird to import dolls that really looks like a real human therefore I choose the plush doll type instead, if you don't see it in a sexual way, it actually just looks like any other plush dolls out there when it's dressed up, except this has an additional function of inserting an onahole.

You're new here. But you should know my posts are the most solid here. If u only read one post, read mine.

You're weird.

Not because u want to buy this toy but because u feel the need to explain yourself to ppl who want to impose their moral values on u like the garbagement.

The garbagement wants u to b servile, spineless n breed many children. Your response to all these ppl should b - FUCK YOU. You don't tell me what to do puki ccb! Fuck your mother ccb. Understand.

I'm the most solid cos I don't care if u buy one or seven. I won't judge u

You're also weird becos the piece of toilet paper article said its not illegal and yet you are asking illegal bo?

Don't b a brainwashed sporean to b discarded when old.
How can something like this b illegal? It's probably sold in the sex shops in spore too

And unless you're importing drugs, if got problem, just tell customs you reject.

But don't worry. you live in a fake oppressive country. Don't b surprised one day when spore throw away all pretence, they'll record yr details n jail u cos you're a sexual deviant like in other oppressive countries

Thongchai
30-09-2016, 03:46 PM
I hug bolster when I sleep. Even in hotel, I hug a pillow.

I thought you hug chicken in hotel. :p ;)

naemlo
30-09-2016, 03:51 PM
I thought you hug chicken in hotel. :p ;)

I am so use to sleep alone... after sex, I will sleep by my side. Can't sleep hugging another ger.

hokkienguy
01-10-2016, 05:45 AM
i too wish to have one.. cos fuck the doll like nobody business. hahha

but i no place to hide it haha

sparky58
01-10-2016, 08:16 AM
i too wish to have one.. cos fuck the doll like nobody business. hahha

but i no place to hide it haha
Same here :p

Ended up getting those Japanese handheld masturbators instead. Out of curiosity, can those along with stuff like Fleshlight also be safely imported?

hokkienguy
01-10-2016, 07:38 PM
Same here :p

Ended up getting those Japanese handheld masturbators instead. Out of curiosity, can those along with stuff like Fleshlight also be safely imported?

need to import for handheld meh? there are sextoy shops around wat

Chile1516
01-10-2016, 10:28 PM
It is just ones kinky, preference... like some gers use dildo, u not going to ask her, "u can't get a man for the real thing?" :D

That's usually the case right? When the man is not free, she bo bian has to use dildo :D

kaneoka
03-10-2016, 05:29 PM
I am sure there will be a demand for these sex dolls as long as the price is right .

lyulka
03-10-2016, 06:24 PM

It is legal to import sex toys and sex doll. period.

For others would find it weird. There's nothing weird about it.

So like reactive sex. some like dead fish sex.

So want absolute domination. So want the real thing.

Some want kinky stuff.

Some want easy access. and the reason goes on.

Personally, if the price is right, I would like to get one.
But issue is where to store it.

If single and live by urself sure no prob. But for married people, that will be an issue.

Some will ask since u married, why want a sex doll.

For my personal situation. Wifey have a medical condition that does not allow her to have sex. womb issue on medication and medication gave her zero sex drive and zero natural lube.

Others want to try kinky stuff that their partner will not allow

Some may say why not go geylang. Some people find it unfaithful to go for paid service (each to his own). Some are just too kiasi in fear of STD. (each to his own again)..

So in this scenario. Sex dolls actually solve most of the problem

hokkienguy
03-10-2016, 08:44 PM
storage still can solved .. but dispose? cannot anyhow chop n throw.. wait pple mistaken murder.. call police! hahahha

rhythmic
04-10-2016, 11:33 PM

Hi TS, it is not illegal to import such dolls. You can double check with relevant department on importing goods.
Well, rather that you released yourself on the dolls than toying women and taking risk f**king around like most men do and contacted STD, you save money too. You can search Taobao for the high end dolls. Its really well made, beautiful and realistic. The doll is always there for you when you have the needs, you don't have to worry about her moods, mensus or any other inabilities.

Well, my 2 cents. Good luck!

sadfa
05-10-2016, 12:07 AM
Hi TS, it is not illegal to import such dolls. You can double check with relevant department on importing goods.
Well, rather that you released yourself on the dolls than toying women and taking risk f**king around like most men do and contacted STD, you save money too. You can search Taobao for the high end dolls. Its really well made, beautiful and realistic. The doll is always there for you when you have the needs, you don't have to worry about her moods, mensus or any other inabilities.

Well, my 2 cents. Good luck!

No one in his right mind will call the relevant department on this.

They'll ask the inquirer to leave name n number cos they certainly won't answer such queries over the phone. After that, they'll laugh at him
_________
Exchange points got ask relevant department?

PleasePCC
05-10-2016, 12:34 AM
Hi, I'm curious about importing sex dolls into singapore. Hoping to find people who has knowledge.......

Bro, refer to website for best dolls in Japan, ever. So good that i dun need to screw them....i see their pics, pcc, can liao....

http://www.orient-doll.com/en/top.php

I first saw them in Japan 2 years back with client....i really wanted to import them into SG to sell...this is my findings...
1) Can import for private use only
2) Cannot import to sell in SG as classified as "publicly obscence" product (this info i got from Jap friend as he ask his consulate friend in Jap to ask SG side)
3) basic model USD14000 equivalent in JPY in 2014
4) i am going Jap to see that new range, if launch, cause doll can emit body heat and "sweat" to mimic climax...
5) this year one Jap brothel opened using these dolls to service men...more affordable and also "beat" the law in Jap as law does not allow vaginal penetration in Jap.

Good luck Bro....but i dun need it...my "famous 5" more beautiful than any woman in this world.