PDA

View Full Version : Chitchat Hopelessly BLUR FUCK Singaporeans, Si Beh Jiak Lat!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
28-09-2016, 08:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Intelligent Island my foot, IT my foot!

Some 10 cars including myself were stuck 15 mins at Cash Card Carpark exit just now.

I was 2 car. The 1st Gong Kia Blur Fuck BIG TIME!

When I saw him stuck, I told him to shift forward backward, as his vehicle position, IU not detected. The LED sign board suggested to insert cash card into the silly machine.

He was talking hand phone not listening to me.

Then he pulled Cash Card from IU and stocked INSIDE WRONG HOLE of machine!

Jammed card inside! That's was not the Cash Card Slot Hopeless Blur Fuck!

Then he panicked kept telling us friend over the h/p Lim Peh Card Inside, Kenna Eaten!

Finally he gave up his silly hand phone conversation. Already 4 cars behind Queuing!

He began to press intercom talk to the FT on the other side. He kept trying hopelessly to dig out his card from EVERY OTHER HOLES on the machine!

I gave up, I went to sit in my car. Behind all the cars built up a big Q, honking. WAF!

Finally the FT remotely opened the bar and I Honked him to move. He turned back to entrance to settle his card with FT.

I fled.

Hopeless lah Singaporean Bodoh. Super Blur Fuck! Wasted every body's time. Eat shit n die!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (https://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235981-Hopelessly-BLUR-FUCK-Singaporeans-Si-Beh-Jiak-Lat!&goto=newpost).