PDA

View Full Version : Help me seduce my husband

The3142gurl
27-09-2016, 11:36 PM
I was introduced to this forum by a friend recently...she said I can find the right lady here. So I am trying my luck hehe 😛. I'm looking for a lady or ladies or someone who don't mind lending his gf or wife hahahaha

Long story short...I want to see him being seduced by another lady and see how he reacts haha! I think quite turn on for me...juz dunno if he is open to it or not. When I ask him, he just pretend like I never ask. 😅😅😅

We can pub or club together or we plan something to make sure he gets time with u hehe...better if he likes u. He will be all urs for the night! 😂 I just want to watch.

We are a local Chinese couple. Early 30s. He is tall and really not bad looking....abit jiak kantang. Can pay for ur drinks 😂😂😂

Help me hor hahaha

reading
28-09-2016, 02:34 PM
u r that lousy husband pretending to be a lady here and want to get a free fuck :)

Cuntworth
28-09-2016, 02:45 PM
Got pic to show???:D
Here many bros willingly to seduce u rather ...

ExBro
28-09-2016, 02:59 PM
u r that lousy husband pretending to be a lady here and want to get a free fuck :)

Wahhh bro, so direct Ahhh!

purepulp
28-09-2016, 03:24 PM

+12!! Couldn't have said it better myself…

Someone ought to tell TS that this sort of stunt has been done to death...

fetish4leather
28-09-2016, 05:33 PM

Wah!! Why i never thought of that sia.... at 1st i still thought wtf? What kind of fetish is that? Even the lady horny is wanna cheat the husband by fking someone else & let the husband know. Like cherryhotwife liddat

simple2kee
28-09-2016, 05:53 PM

clap clap clap!

bedokMassage
29-09-2016, 12:40 AM
ok done... Upped

TwinTowers
01-10-2016, 02:47 AM

Ignore all these one post nicks