PDA

View Full Version : Be careful of freelance scam

apache
26-09-2016, 03:27 PM
Through wechat i found a gem. Her gallery has lots of pretty pix.

She even told me her rates.

I asked her for appointment. We agree to meet at some mrt station

I was driving but she insist i go to seven eleven to buy the itune card before she agree to meet me

She call me on a private line convincing she is a true lady and not some guy prankster

She said the itune value is same as the service she is going to render me.

I gotta go find a lot and after buying the card she ask me to take photo n show her. And she wants me to scratch the card n photo the card id for her to check if real

I suddenly realise a possible scam. What if i send her the card id and she disappear. I send her photo of half the id. Then she say cannot must hav full itune id.

I asked her if she is sincere or not

And she said dont waste time. After that she block me on wechat as well as the wechat gallery

The pix of her look pretty n busty but having being to china so many times i heard of such tricks.

Be careful bro.

Uppz me if u like

ceeko
26-09-2016, 03:34 PM
Don't let small head ruin big head

The moment u hear its some itunes shit or top up shit, just lock/band.

Don't kum gong

thomasdelaruue
26-09-2016, 03:41 PM
itune.. Take photo some more
Sure is trick cheat, and scam all in one.
Same old style
Thk for warning

BADDDman
26-09-2016, 05:03 PM
Thanks TS once more for bringing up this
I-TUNE scam. These MLs have lesser hit rate now as we wise up to their scams.

itune.. Take photo some more
Sure is trick cheat, and scam all in one.
Same old style
Thk for warning

otamay
26-09-2016, 05:38 PM
Thanks TS for alerting bros here. We must be viligant at all times, plenty of new tricks evolving
nowadays.

Chupachups
26-09-2016, 05:54 PM
I've nearly been a victim of wechat scams both locally and abroad. I even had one genuine case until 'she' arrive at my hotel. 'she' was actually a he - ladyboy. I must say, 'she' looked good and if it were otherwise, i would have explore a new path lol.

My rule of thumb whether wechat or forum, i avoid the following:
- No funny advance payment (obvious scam)
- Buy this ticket/ card/ etc (obvious scam)
- Transfer of deposit and balance after deed is done (obvious scam)
- Stand at some place and wait for someone to pick me up (possibly robbery)
- Girl uses a blurred picture and an exceptionally beautiful photo: The blurred photo tactic, i have fallen for a few times already. I understand that some blur their photos to protect identity. For those cases, i will only rely on consistent FRs and FRs from reputed bros that have won my trust before.

For some, we can always earn back our money that went down the drain, for other the price can be hefty, regardless, i don't want to waste my time.

Have fun, think clearly, play safe!

xchange
26-09-2016, 06:05 PM
I even refuse when the ladies ask me to pay upfront on entering their premises-as they may not provide what has been advertised.

My simple rule is to ONLY pay after delivery of services and nothing before.
This is a buyers market.

power69
26-09-2016, 06:34 PM
thk ts for warning shot.
Prc shop want payment first.
I refuse,
The scam is like aftrr 5min of piano
Pop gq, refuse gq, ask to leave the shop.
Many dirty prc is like tis.

baotohk
26-09-2016, 08:00 PM
Through wechat i found a gem. Her gallery has lots of pretty pix.

She even told me her rates.

I asked her for appointment. We agree to meet at some mrt station

I was driving but she insist i go to seven eleven to buy the itune card before she agree to meet me

She call me on a private line convincing she is a true lady and not some guy prankster

She said the itune value is same as the service she is going to render me.

I gotta go find a lot and after buying the card she ask me to take photo n show her. And she wants me to scratch the card n photo the card id for her to check if real

I suddenly realise a possible scam. What if i send her the card id and she disappear. I send her photo of half the id. Then she say cannot must hav full itune id.

I asked her if she is sincere or not

And she said dont waste time. After that she block me on wechat as well as the wechat gallery

The pix of her look pretty n busty but having being to china so many times i heard of such tricks.

Be careful bro.

Uppz me if u like

when it is not COD...they are 100% scam

apache
26-09-2016, 10:14 PM
Guess what I kena once when another one offered to strip tease only after I pay her wechat hongbao 100renminbi. I was in China and quite lonely so what the heck, sgd20, ok lor. Once I make payment she block my wechat. She even entice me with using carrot for extra thrills with more payment. Luckily I did not pay more.

Did not expect this to happen in Singapore also. They belong to the new breed of Chinese WL post 1996 batch. The older batch will not do these. Not so IT savvy.

knocknock
26-09-2016, 10:30 PM
Bro Apache,

Please don't let them take advantage of you, if things are too good to be true, don't go for it. There was once i got quoted 120 for tw girl on wechat :eek: decided to try my luck.

Went to the meeting place, they called and ask what i was wearing, then asked to go 711 buy some china credits, however told them my hp camera spoil got water go in :D but the china lady keep ask me where got such thing, faster go buy for her, was turned off and went home with a loaded gun :(

Anyway their MO has always been to meet near mrt, atm, 711 so be wary if they ask to meet at such places.

Paizuri
26-09-2016, 11:03 PM
all these itunes card purchase rubbish is akin to scammer FL asking for bank transfer before meetup

cash is king. no COD = no deal

sgplaymaster
26-09-2016, 11:54 PM
hi bro

wechat scam is no longer new. so long as u see the photo is too beautiful for a $100 x 2 shots n $300 for overnight and unlimited, most lightly its a scam.

Regaine
27-09-2016, 02:35 PM
TS where have you been all this while ? This scam had been reported so many times in SBF and in SPF .

johnn
27-09-2016, 03:27 PM
viet freelance lengkok bahru blk 55 ,isit ok to visit?
scare of those home masg by prc, n indochinese.

BADDDman
27-09-2016, 06:07 PM
Big bro Johnnn

Why go home massage - when u can go to MP shopfront ?

For a licensed MP at least you can easily report to AV as MP joint is always tied to a licensee. Thus seeking grievances is always possible....though our Law takes sometime to react.

lllHulklll
27-09-2016, 07:54 PM
I kanna before one Lor. Then she say I not sincere. Then I hang up on her. After that she call back and threaten saying her boss is who and who and will come find me. Then just reply her orh. Then hang up on her again. After which I blocked her.

reading
27-09-2016, 09:36 PM
I even refuse when the ladies ask me to pay upfront on entering their premises-as they may not provide what has been advertised.

My simple rule is to ONLY pay after delivery of services and nothing before.
This is a buyers market.

bro good advice ... cash after delivery :D

power69
28-09-2016, 12:06 AM
I kanna before one Lor. Then she say I not sincere. Then I hang up on her. After that she call back and threaten saying her boss is who and who and will come find me. Then just reply her orh. Then hang up on her again. After which I blocked her.

Got money can get local gangster..many.
All these china man taiwanis. No need scare
Of them.

fei2012
28-09-2016, 01:50 PM
Bro, is her ctc 94****22

Bigbigguy
28-09-2016, 02:13 PM
Still having this kind of scam. Those freelance don't give their no. Most likely is a scam. Beware.

bedokMassage
30-09-2016, 01:27 PM
wat ever shop,or freelance,roadside chick.
Pay after service done.