PDA

View Full Version : Nowadays keywords are 'Clean' + 'Teasing'?

smallfatty
26-09-2016, 10:35 AM
Almost every new thread i see now consist of 'clean and teasing'.

This is the new trend is it, everyone seems to want to promote their own joint this way.....

joelee1688
26-09-2016, 10:46 AM
Actually bros here do not need to ask for contact if it is not a free HJ like those that brother fire recommended last time.
Basically all spa and MP offer HJ or FJ with fees. Just walk around and if happened to see some ML which click with you, go in, sure got special.

bulldogs1989
26-09-2016, 12:01 PM
Actually bros here do not need to ask for contact if it is not a free HJ like those that brother fire recommended last time.
Basically all spa and MP offer HJ or FJ with fees. Just walk around and if happened to see some ML which click with you, go in, sure got special.

Now one of the FREE service MP that brother fire recommended really came under fire (as we can see in two other threads where complains have piled up on 2 out of 3 of their MLs there) esp when the Crawford brunch girls there do not give free HJ most of the time as it all depends on their mood and how well could you click with them meaning how often or how much you willing to spend on them and what do we call free is that we pay $50 for 1hr of massage we expect HJ is included but there they need you to extend another hour so all in also $100 no different from anywhere else where they ask for a fee which is usually $50 for the same special service only different is when we say extend another we got our extra hour eaten up by the MLs once the deed is done.

If you really talk about service and free then highly recommend bros to avoid Crawford at all cost and go to their FLS brunch, there the variety more and fresher then Crawford so as to avoid disappointment

iceman72
26-09-2016, 04:05 PM
Sad to say that nowadays the trend is if you do not opt for P massage, chances are there will be very minimum or totally no teasing at all during the massage session. Understand that it is a additional income for them and the owner. Worse kind is that if you don opt for P massage, they will show a black face and attitude that will totally kill any mood. Experience a few time already.

SAFFRONnation
26-09-2016, 04:53 PM
That's becoz too many samsters find "clean + teasing" massage a tantalizing experience + game to try it.

Note MPs touting Clean + Teasing is NO guarantee of you receiving a genuinely relaxing therapeutic massage - which is what you pay for in the first place.

A Clean + Teasing MP could well be a 15 min lousy massage + 30 min fondling all over your sensitive parts - chest + dick + butt + cracks.....

So read up the thread PROPERLY + PM to ask TS any query before u cheong into yet another unknown joint.

This is the new trend is it, everyone seems to want to promote their own joint this way.....

veryhungry
27-09-2016, 12:13 AM
What is worse is that there are ppl who actually willing to pay to get tickled. Come one bros, don't spoil market.

BADDDman
28-09-2016, 05:24 PM
With due respect to all - there are different kinds of MALE BEINGS here....

Expect those with intense fetish for certain unusual stuff like Bonking grannies in their 50s - or tying themselves up to be molested (tickled) by FL - or smelly ML panties or soiled socks as a foreplay 😨

What is worse is that there are ppl who actually willing to pay to get tickled. Come one bros, don't spoil market.

sladang
29-09-2016, 09:46 AM
Expect those with intense fetish for certain unusual stuff like Bonking grannies in their 50s - or tying themselves up to be molested (tickled) by FL - or smelly ML panties or soiled socks as a foreplay 😨

Probably bcoz the grannies in their 50s are 徐娘半老, but they 风韵犹存 leh :) ..

BigHEAD
29-09-2016, 09:58 AM

many of them cannot control the charm of the MLs . some even get gifts for them

BigHEAD
29-09-2016, 10:05 AM
Sad to say that nowadays the trend is if you do not opt for P massage, chances are there will be very minimum or totally no teasing at all during the massage session. Understand that it is a additional income for them and the owner. Worse kind is that if you don opt for P massage, they will show a black face and attitude that will totally kill any mood. Experience a few time already.

best is to patron those without P massage in their menu . I have a brief encounter with a ML who told me that their main objective is to make $ and that is the reason they work in this trade.

That is the difference when we witness PRCs work in coffeeshop as drink assistant rather than massage lady.

BADDDman
09-10-2016, 10:24 AM
Well said SAFFRON - can't agree more 🙏🙏🙏

That's becoz too many samsters find "clean + teasing" massage a tantalizing experience + game to try it.

Note MPs touting Clean + Teasing is NO guarantee of you receiving a genuinely relaxing therapeutic massage - which is what you pay for in the first place.

A Clean + Teasing MP could well be a 15 min lousy massage + 30 min fondling all over your sensitive parts - chest + dick + butt + cracks.....

So read up the thread PROPERLY + PM to ask TS any query before u cheong into yet another unknown joint.

BADDDman
09-10-2016, 10:26 AM
Sladang bro

Wow your CL2 sooo powerful one.... 👌

max_priest
09-10-2016, 10:52 AM
Massage intersperse with teasing (stimulation) offers one of the highest level of foreplay which is a subset of sex (e.g. the practice of Tantra, lingam, etc.) ... The suspense of without knowing what ensue next and in a precarious environment give us the exuberance and sexcitment that words alone cannot be adequately described ... it is some sort like reaching the window phase of orgasm ... If one proceeds to sex after this series of foreplay, am sure the orgasm would be an intense one ... :p

xasdx
09-10-2016, 11:11 AM
What is ML MP

SikWaiSin
09-10-2016, 11:12 AM
Sladang bro

Yeah man, very powerful ... :D:)

SAFFRONnation
09-10-2016, 09:02 PM
Without a doubt....max did super well in his A-LEVEL ENGLISH LITERATURE.

Little surprise its been put to good use today Max 👍

Massage
intersperse with teasing (stimulation) offers one of the highest level of foreplay which is a subset of sex (e.g. the practice of Tantra, lingam, etc.) ... The suspense of without knowing what ensue next and in a precarious environment give us the exuberance and sexcitment that words alone cannot be adequately described ... it is some sort like reaching the window phase of orgasm ... If one proceeds to sex after this series of foreplay, am sure the orgasm would be an intense one ... :p

sladang
09-10-2016, 11:20 PM
Sladang bro
Yeah man, very powerful ... :D:)

SHHHhhh.... not so loud, pai seh! pai seh! :D ..

ceeko
12-10-2016, 04:12 PM
49981 (http://zo.ee/ptt)

Anybody knows where to find this type of massage for 30 mins?

This girl really knows how to tease --> Watch the full 30mins here (http://zo.ee/ptt)

Actually I won't know if I can last 30mins with this type of massage. But my question here is.

Is is "teasing" or full HJ? He did cum though. But if you're teased enough, you'd cum too without a HJ/BBBJ/FJ ya?

SAFFRONnation
13-10-2016, 05:46 PM
If u find a ML who teases you til you cum every samster here will love to know 😃 share share lol....

49981 (http://zo.ee/ptt)

Anybody knows where to find this type of massage for 30 mins?

This girl really knows how to tease --> Watch the full 30mins here (http://zo.ee/ptt)

Actually I won't know if I can last 30mins with this type of massage. But my question here is.

Is is "teasing" or full HJ? He did cum though. But if you're teased enough, you'd cum too without a HJ/BBBJ/FJ ya?

BADDDman
22-10-2016, 03:40 PM
Agreed w BIG HEAD - Avoid P-MASSAGE spas @ all cost 😆😆

best is to patron those without P massage in their menu . I have a brief encounter with a ML who told me that their main objective is to make $ and that is the reason they work in this trade.

SUNRISERYOKO
14-11-2016, 06:19 PM
Good advice for newbies - apt 2 words for bad economy ahead....

Agreed w BIG HEAD - Avoid P-MASSAGE spas @ all cost 😆😆

SUNRISERYOKO
18-11-2016, 10:45 AM
Newbie welcome to the Real world 😆

ML=Masseuse lady
MP=Massage parlor

What is ML MP

SAFFRONnation
18-11-2016, 05:50 PM
Good point here....🤗

That is the difference when we witness PRCs work in coffeeshop as drink assistant rather than massage lady.

KREMIL
17-12-2016, 05:03 PM
TS pls share + care. Good to go CLEAN 😉

Quraisy
17-12-2016, 10:02 PM
Would love to try...so far nowdays some of them is gone..

KREMIL
24-12-2016, 11:10 AM
Badddman where JSP grannies moved to now....?