PDA

View Full Version : Chitchat Example of ex-lackey performing the Asiatic kowtow

Sammyboy RSS Feed
26-09-2016, 01:00 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Lackey Ngiam Ah Dow clarifies remarks; Ruler Loong welcomes it

Quote:
"Cannot say Minions are afraid to speak up", retired lackey Ngiam, The Shit Times, 12 Oct 2013

Ruler Loong has welcomed former top lackey Ngiam Ah Dow's clarification of comments he made recently about the current crop of minions being afraid to speak up, and the Party Against Peasants (PAP) being elitist.

In a short statement yesterday, Ruler Loong said an Imperial Reply to media queries: "I am glad Lackey Ngiam has remembered who signed his pay cheque and has performed an Asiatic U-turn and renewed his loyalty to House of Lee.

"Lackey Ngiam served is my Minion in MTI years ago. I fucking sign his pay cheque and hope after retirement, he will continue to be loyal lackey. Sometime he talks too much and gets carried away and forgets he is not in Norway or Finland."

Ruler Loong's comments came a day after Lackey Ngiam was forced to recant his controversial comments he had made in an interview carried in the SMA newsletter last month.

In a letter on Thursday to Educated Ape Toh Ah Chong, Sex Editor of SMA News, Lackey Ngiam said his view that rich minions do not speak up in Imperial Court discussions because of their fat cat stipends is "common knowledge".

Quote:
Example. Bargain Hen, no need to do operations and run risk of lawsuits, gets a bargain and be a Minion. If he sarpok Ruler Loong, he retires with at least 10 million peanuts after 2 terms, enforcing edicts and posing pictures with peasant babies. Why would Bargain Hen upset his pay cheque by making Ruler Loong look like a cheap scion?

He also said his claim that the PAP today "is a bit too elitist" is logical since current minions may come from humble backgrounds but they are enjoying life as fat cats.

"KNNCCB, they told me to remember who sign my pay cheque and when I yak, better think twice as this is an Asiatic Autocracy, not Norway or Finland ok." he said in his letter, which bore the title Clarification Sex Report.

Many peasants knew that some Minions hedged their bets and join politics at a lower salary but are guaranteed to be Millionaires even if they cannot make it after one or two terms.

Lackey Ngiam hinted that former Old Autocrat LKY had said the certificate of entitlement (COE) system was introduced to "collect more rent" for the regime.

In his letter, lackey Ngiam clarified that "even a mission school boy understands COE is a cash cow for the regime".

"The first rule for Civil Serpents is they must sarpok their political master. Even if their master says an ass is a horse, he cannot disagree and say a horse is not an ass," he said, adding that he has gone senile and forgot he is not in Norway or Finland.

Educated Ape Toh declined to comment yesterday when contacted by The Shit Times and has since concluded that "Silence is Golden in Asiatic Peasantpore".

Lesson learnt
If you have nothing good to yak about your Prince, then it is better to do the Asiatic Kowtow and shut your trap.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (https://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235903-Example-of-ex-lackey-performing-the-Asiatic-kowtow&goto=newpost).