PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Cat150 girls who do AR?

helmsley
25-09-2016, 04:41 PM
Hi guys, I am a sucker for AR. Any recommendation from the cat150 camp? Having a pretty face is a bonus. Thanks.

Konnichiwawa
25-09-2016, 04:54 PM
All wl service drop, no more AR. Fake ARvhave where wl use finger to rub rub ass where yr eye can't see loh

Hi guys, I am a sucker for AR. Any recommendation from the cat150 camp? Having a pretty face is a bonus. Thanks.

BronzeGod
25-09-2016, 07:03 PM

Try fang fang wh1606. Very good AR. Busty, cute and smooth skin.

helmsley
28-09-2016, 08:56 AM
Try fang fang wh1606. Very good AR. Busty, cute and smooth skin.

Thanks bro. Will go and try her.

hwahyudi69
27-10-2016, 04:09 PM
AFAIK AR is SOP at 1654A.

luvlustwonderfu
26-11-2016, 02:25 PM
AR LOVERS, ATTENTION!
XIAO YUN! FROM 1606A LOVE LICKING ASS!!!

She raised my heartbeat when I first saw her, like a little beauty in poly, that type where all the guys in school want for a girlfriend (校花). Now just by thinking of her, my cock is rock hard, so hard, I find it hard to concentrate writing.

I have fucked her twice, the first time we were like strangers at first, so she just keeps smiling. I like to see her striped naked and her body is like my poly dreamed girl, petite, B+ boobs, child like nipple, fair smooth skin and perky butt like a baby’s bottom.

You can touch her everywhere, kiss her, and suck her tits, her hole, very accommodating.

During the first time in the bathroom she would use her breast to rub all over my soapy body, front and back then she would use her breast to rub my dick followed by warm water to BBBJ me. But the second time we kiss a lot, she would wash my dick and kiss me, she would take every opportunity to kiss me on my lips whenever she can. Like bathing with a new sweetheart.

On the bed she who give me a light massage followed by breast massage. The second time I told her to skip the breast massage and just give me BBBJ, AR and BALLS licking. She does that alternately for 20mins or more in different positions, all along allowing me to play with her pussy and breast. I didn’t ask for 69 because I just want to see myself fucking her beautiful face. And when she licks my ass she would totally buried her beautiful face into my ass and licks it with her soft tongue. She really put in a lot of effort to BBBJ and AR tirelessly nonstop until I say my turn, you lie down I want to play with you.

When she lies on her back we kissed and I finger her, she gets wet quite easily while she plays with my cock. Then she was responding and enjoying it, mourning away. I lick and suck her tits while still playing with her pussy. Then I go down on her and she move her pelvic along with my licking rhythm, then I dig my finger in her wet and warm pussy and lift up her feet to suck her toes.

At first she said don’t want but when I suck it she feels so good she literally scream. I continue to dig her pussy while my thumb rubs her clit. I know she is close to Cumming, so I say put on the condom I want to fuck. While I fuck her missionary position she keeps kissing me and hugging me really tight, using her legs to lock my legs. Finally, I turn her to the side and grab her breast and ass while I fucked her hard until I cum.

After that she just hugs me and kisses me. Like just finished fucking a real gf.

Overall:

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Kiss: 10.5/10 (No Frenching, I guess she will fall in love if she french)
BBBJ: 10/10
AR: 13/10 (really long, as I requested it)
Painting and Fingering: Yes
FJ: 10/10 (Passionate)
Attitude: 10/10 (Very accommodating, Sweet and Gentle, No complains, no attitude problem)
GFE: 10/10 Like real GF!

Very Service oriented. Once she warms up with you, she is like your most incredible darling!

RTF: Certainly!!

SuckMyCoc
26-11-2016, 03:37 PM
AR LOVERS, ATTENTION!
XIAO YUN! FROM 1606A LOVE LICKING ASS!!!

On the bed she who give me a light massage followed by breast massage. The second time I told her to skip the breast massage and just give me BBBJ, AR and BALLS licking. She does that alternately for 20mins or more in different positions, all along allowing me to play with her pussy and breast. I didn’t ask for 69 because I just want to see myself fucking her beautiful face. And when she licks my ass she would totally buried her beautiful face into my ass and licks it with her soft tongue. She really put in a lot of effort to BBBJ and AR tirelessly nonstop until I say my turn, you lie down I want to play with you.

When she lies on her back we kissed and I finger her, she gets wet quite easily while she plays with my cock. Then she was responding and enjoying it, mourning away. I lick and suck her tits while still playing with her pussy. Then I go down on her and she move her pelvic along with my licking rhythm, then I dig my finger in her wet and warm pussy and lift up her feet to suck her toes.

At first she said don’t want but when I suck it she feels so good she literally scream. I continue to dig her pussy while my thumb rubs her clit. I know she is close to Cumming, so I say put on the condom I want to fuck. While I fuck her missionary position she keeps kissing me and hugging me really tight, using her legs to lock my legs. Finally, I turn her to the side and grab her breast and ass while I fucked her hard until I cum.

After that she just hugs me and kisses me. Like just finished fucking a real gf.

Overall:

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Kiss: 10.5/10 (No Frenching, I guess she will fall in love if she french)
BBBJ: 10/10
AR: 13/10 (really long, as I requested it)
FJ: 10/10 (Passionate)
Attitude: 10/10 (Very accommodating, Sweet and Gentle, No complains, no attitude problem)
GFE: 10/10 Like real GF!

Very Service oriented. Once she warms up with you, she is like your most incredible darling!

RTF: Certainly!!

Two thumbs up!:) Had such a good time:) Thanks!

helmsley
27-11-2016, 08:17 AM
I should go try this Xiao Yun soon. How about her looks and height?

megachiongster
19-12-2016, 07:24 PM
wah like xiao yun FR everywhere leh

xiaofunzy
21-12-2016, 01:23 AM
DUO DUO
BEST PRC I TRIED IN GEYLANG

LOOKs 8
BBBJ SHE RAPE U IN THIS LICK YOUR WHOLE BODY EVEN LICK FINGERS -10/10
FRENCH-10/10 ALL THE WAY
SHOWER: THIS HOUSE PROVIDE A MASSAGE CHAIR THE TOILET SHE LICK MY WHOLE BODY IN THE TOILET-10/10
GGE-101/100
BRO PLEASE TRY HER THE BEST IN GL CAT150 PRC

unfit
26-12-2016, 12:21 PM
New ID with all 5 posts of same WL:rolleyes:

bravo51
28-12-2016, 09:08 PM
XIAO FEN, QUEEN OF AR

Anyone who thinks you had the best AR before, THINK AGAIN. Because XIAO FEN IS QUEEN.

To be honest, I have never moan so hard and loud before, to think of it I actually feel very embarrass by my moan, but I really cannot control.

She stops after a while and I told her don’t stop. Please continue. And she continues until I song. It was THAT GOOD!

Still good (Can't stop thinking of it. Try, you will believe it)

Looks: 6.9/10

Boobs: 34C (White, Soft, Good to Savour Type)

Body: 6.5/10 (Not perfect but ok)

Kiss, French and GFE: 6.99/10 (She tries very hard, a newbie, needs bro here to train her)

BBBJ/BALLS LICK: 6.9/10 (Suction can be harder)

AR:12/10

FJ: 9/10 Very Good (Only here she feels like a GF, very very tight pussy)

Attitude: 10/10 (Very nice girl, 21yo)

RTF: YES DEFINATELY!

adamsy
02-01-2017, 08:24 AM
Any girl do AR without the condom on?

adamsy
02-01-2017, 08:25 AM
i know very unhygenic, but still very song...

FuckMeBaby3
02-01-2017, 09:24 AM
Most of the girls here do AR without condom

SetMeLove
02-01-2017, 09:41 AM
XIAO FEN, QUEEN OF AR

Looks: 6.9/10

Boobs: 34C (White, Soft, Good to Savour Type)

Body: 6.5/10 (Not perfect but ok)

Kiss, French and GFE: 6.99/10 (She tries very hard, a newbie, needs bro here to train her)

BBBJ/BALLS LICK: 6.9/10 (Suction can be harder)

AR:12/10

FJ: 9/10 Very Good (Only here she feels like a GF, very very tight pussy)

Attitude: 10/10 (Very nice girl, 21yo)

RTF: YES DEFINATELY!

I think Xiao Fen sweetie deserves A MUCH BETTER FR THAN THIS!

She is the sweetest whore I have Fucked in 2016, a fresh, young, 21yrs old girl who knows how to treat a man.

She has the most attractive smiles in the house, I know I am going to have a good time if I choose her. So I choose her. Till now I still think of her. We walked to the room like a couple having an affair,

Before I have time to take off my clothes, she hugs me tight and kissed me with so much passion. My hand went under her dress to grab her butt cheeks while she continues to french me and unbuckle my pants. I reached for her pussy from behind tickling her while she moaned. I then pull down her dress to suck her breast hard, it was so delicious! Then after I pull down everything including her underwear to review her feminine naked body. She quickly french me passionately and rub her whole body on me.

In the bathroom, we continue to french while she plays with my nipples and brother. She then reaches for some soap and rub her soft C cup breast all over my body and dick. She then slides her hand and arm up and down my ass, balls and dick slowly, tickling my balls and ass while she moan, it was so amazing I didn't want her to stop. She then wash the soap off my body, kneel down and take her time to savour my balls and bbbj me like I am her favourite dessert.

On the bed she gave me sensual boobs massage all throughout my body and legs, it was tingling and sensational. When she reached my ear she would lick hard, it was hair-raising.

Now come to her famous AR. Before licking, she would lick and suck my butt cheeks with her wet mouth in a slow and circular motion. She teased me so hard until finally when she licked my ass it was so good and sensitive. She would also suck my ass and lick at the same time until I am out of breath. It was formidable!

I was feeling weak after that, so when it comes to sex, she rides me. She was rocking and fucking me and then suddenly she was hugging me and fucking me at the same time. We frenched then I turn her around raised her legs up and fuck her. I fucked her really hard until I grab her tight and kiss her hard util I unload all my juice inside her.

Sextified.
French: All the time
BBBJ: Not Bad
AR: Super Incredible
Attitude: Excellent!
RTF: How not to?

elitez
03-01-2017, 08:16 PM
camping here for more FR:D

hardman
10-01-2017, 05:12 PM
Can we ask the okt if the gals provide AR?
What's AR is Chinese?

xx87xx
10-01-2017, 05:20 PM
Ar is very subjective in my opinion after cheonging GL for more than 20 years

One can do for u today and when you RTf they don't even go

Some only do when they're new and totally skip it after they work here for some time

It's very subjective if you were to ask me chemistry and also tips works the best

Don't force her or ask who do or not you just try and when she does once chances are she will give u the next time , and if she didn't give the next time just ask nicely and if she obliged give her tips

andrewkopilover
10-01-2017, 05:27 PM
L16H12

Name: CK
BBBj : 8/10
FJ : 7/10
AR: 7/10
Not for boobs lovers. But she is petite,chio and does a pretty good AR. Her cat bath was solid as well. Gave me a mindblowing bbbj until I nearly came in her mouth. Had to stop her. Changed to missionary, capped and pumped her until every single drop of my cum shot inside her. Feels like making love to a wild young poly girl. Will probably rtf and this time will cum raw in her mouth.:):)

rawmaster101
10-01-2017, 05:39 PM
agree with bro. some Wls when you first try her, if first time feeling with you was good, she will offer alot of services to you included AR. but after few rtfs and she think she manage to KC you, service will drop.

Ar is very subjective in my opinion after cheonging GL for more than 20 years

One can do for u today and when you RTf they don't even go

Some only do when they're new and totally skip it after they work here for some time

It's very subjective if you were to ask me chemistry and also tips works the best

Don't force her or ask who do or not you just try and when she does once chances are she will give u the next time , and if she didn't give the next time just ask nicely and if she obliged give her tips