PDA

View Full Version : do gals compare dick sizes?

JusonSoong
24-09-2016, 11:04 PM
like compare between ex and current bf

LeeYongDe
24-09-2016, 11:10 PM
Girls won't compare dicks size.it is how you use it to satisfy and pleasure the girls..its juz my 2 cent opinion

luv2fuck
24-09-2016, 11:56 PM
Girls won't compare dicks size.it is how you use it to satisfy and pleasure the girls..its juz my 2 cent opinion

Well said bro :)

kawaiicutegirl
25-09-2016, 12:58 AM
If one is too huge or too tiny comparing to another. I think they will. Just my opinion.

terryhehe
25-09-2016, 01:41 AM
I think they do. But usually they will say yours very big to make you happy.

sata
25-09-2016, 08:25 AM
Dick doesn't matter.

Miki00
25-09-2016, 12:54 PM
Usually will compare the skill and experience more than size hehe. Size is ok just not too overly tiny or big lol.

LobbyD
25-09-2016, 01:19 PM
Usually will compare the skill and experience more than size hehe. Size is ok just not too overly tiny or big lol.

Fully agreed with you

Milo3in1
25-09-2016, 01:32 PM
Dick doesn't matter.

Then use what to fuck? Fingers? Toys?

fatfella
25-09-2016, 01:41 PM
Yes they do. But if you're good in bed, it doesn't matter. And unless your cock is damn small or damn big.

uber123
25-09-2016, 02:45 PM
Yes, some girls definitely do compare guy's cock size. Not all girls do it, but some confirm do it amongst their close friends. Same as how we guys will sometimes talk about the 'physical features' of girls we have been with. I used to share with my good friends how big or small a girl's breasts are, or whether she will give blowjob or not. Girls do the same thing. I got one ex-gf who told me that she and her females friends talk about the same things. they will talk about it especially if a guy is exceptionally big or small size.

relacrelaclah
25-09-2016, 03:06 PM
Usually they compare if the dicks are at the extreme :D

Blackenrose
25-09-2016, 04:35 PM
like compare between ex and current bf

Big or small doesn't matter as long as it brings me my big "O", then it is a good dick :p

hi2u
25-09-2016, 04:37 PM
Can't agree much with sis.
I had one melayu fb, who had a bf then when we had our deeds. She did say size does matter when we did it.
But ultimately it is still about bringing the girl her orgasm xD

Big or small doesn't matter as long as it brings me my big "O", then it is a good dick :p

Cheesebeast
25-09-2016, 04:59 PM
Can't agree much with sis.
I had one melayu fb, who had a bf then when we had our deeds. She did say size does matter when we did it.
But ultimately it is still about bringing the girl her orgasm xD

Banged a malay babe once during a chalet session. After the deed, we were chatting and she confessed that she has a bf but wasnt satisfied with his small dick which was why she decided to sleep with me. Didnt know she was attached and felt really bad for banging another dude's gf.

I guess dick size does matter to some...

mosquitoking
25-09-2016, 10:47 PM
Then use what to fuck? Fingers? Toys?

Use lan jiao to fuck lah, size doesn't matter you still dun understand :mad:

btw have you got your ic already ???:rolleyes:

simply2323
26-09-2016, 11:22 AM
Actually the survey conclusion is dependent of the sisters feedback, not brothers as seen. Gather the sisters' opinion only and conclude from the majority.

Haybee
26-09-2016, 11:37 AM
Use lan jiao to fuck lah, size doesn't matter you still dun understand :mad:

btw have you got your ic already ???:rolleyes:

Mosquito don't even have lan jiao of course doesn't matter lah :mad:

btw have you even got your birth cert ??? :rolleyes:

mosquitoking
28-09-2016, 07:17 PM
Mosquito don't even have lan jiao of course doesn't matter lah :mad:

btw have you even got your birth cert ??? :rolleyes:

I got your wife to blow me :D

MaraGuru
28-10-2016, 01:02 PM
Is skill not size.

Some time toa kee boh eng. Pump a few times, fountain already.

lailaiup
28-10-2016, 01:24 PM
Click here

https://www.sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=628693&highlight=size+does+matter

naan1974
28-10-2016, 01:45 PM
Let's be honest and real, gals do compare and talk about dick sizes.
my GF told me so did my wife. But fred not, because although
they do compare sizes, they also concur that the biggest ain't
the best, just simply eye candy. The best is the one the one they
are most confortable with, that's all

ajlover
28-10-2016, 02:03 PM
Let's be honest and real, gals do compare and talk about dick sizes.
my GF told me so did my wife. But fred not, because although
they do compare sizes, they also concur that the biggest ain't
the best, just simply eye candy. The best is the one the one they
are most confortable with, that's all

Agreed! Like it or not, gals will talk and comment abt yours. Only difference is whether they boast or say the truth, just like guys comments abt gals.

Small cock guys can say skill.. but fact is when most gals bj, they like it BIG and LONG..

Just like small drumsticks taste good.. but if they are bigger then got more 口感 and more tasty

I lost many fb cos my cock is small... much as they enjoyed it but they prefer bigger one (7inches or longer), too bad mine only 4... :(

But heng mine not 1 inch......

TwinTowers
28-10-2016, 02:48 PM
Everyone compares be it male or female.

HelloAngel
28-10-2016, 03:00 PM
Size does matter but so does skill. Too small like toothpick also boring cos cannot feel anything. Too big also painful. Regular size is good, like one mouthful fit nicely. Similar to how guys like gals boobs to be at least a handful. Ultimately it's the skill. I prefer experienced guys, dislike virgins cos still must teach when high high then waste time. :D

candypopper
28-10-2016, 03:08 PM
MOst of them do, they tell you straight they don't mind but they do mind and will compare with their gal friends when they talk about guys.

feral888
28-10-2016, 04:17 PM
gals compare number of rounds and durability more than size.

sexresearcher
28-10-2016, 05:05 PM
Its like asking if men like breasts of different sizes versus legs vs nipple color, size etc.

I think its a matter of preference. Some like girth more than length or even both.

My first gf does compare and they do talk about this. She is also into positions like doggy is made known to her gal friends which is what I like most. She can also feel me going in the deepest.

So yes, I think they do compare and talk about such.....

Peace yo:cool:

2Puc
28-10-2016, 08:12 PM
So what big n long? U small n short but drive a Ferrari the girl also will follow u.

xongxong
28-10-2016, 10:52 PM
Agreed! Like it or not, gals will talk and comment abt yours. Only difference is whether they boast or say the truth, just like guys comments abt gals.

Small cock guys can say skill.. but fact is when most gals bj, they like it BIG and LONG..

Just like small drumsticks taste good.. but if they are bigger then got more 口感 and more tasty

I lost many fb cos my cock is small... much as they enjoyed it but they prefer bigger one (7inches or longer), too bad mine only 4... :(

Well said bro :)

Verysadstory
29-10-2016, 12:12 AM

Then what kind of size is called too small or too big?

smlee
02-11-2016, 01:15 PM

When a woman said Dick size is not important. There's only 3 reasons

1. You are their only man
2. They are comforting you
3. To them , sex and orgasm is not important and it is just a chore to them.

How often do you visit a whore and they tell you in your face that your dick is small

auromcm
02-11-2016, 01:48 PM
In my own opinion, i dont compare dick size.. but since à guy ask their size if its big,or conparing it to my past guys,ofc ill be honest to say yes big or no average or okay small..

PayFuckForget
06-11-2016, 01:12 AM
Girls confirm got compare dick sizes!

I sent to one of my close friend accidentally... i swear it was accidental as it was supposed to be for someone else. That friend of mine showed one of his FB

That FB suddenly added me in whatsapp and said "I like the purple color thing you got!" Then all her friends know my dick is 5.5" and has a reddish purple head, they call me "Jambu" (rose apple)

Shortly after, that FB wanted to know me better and I saw that my friend had a smaller tool from the pic she sent... so yeah

luv2suck
06-11-2016, 01:55 AM
Of course we do lah. When we girls in the office talk shop we talk about which male colleague is the most well hung, is the smallest, who is a good kisser, which one is best at bringing us to orgasm with their mouth, who is a good fucker etc. In fact I have not seen all my male colleagues' dick but I more or less know mentally almost everyone's cock from my female colleagues' description. For instance, we know our boss has a short one that is very fat (his secretary tells us so). We also know that the Malay uncle in the next department has a fat cut dick that curves to his left, and the most talk about one is the stud in the office who can last almost an hour before cumming etc.

And we often want to just see and touch the male colleague with that extra large sausage just for the thrill of feeling that one that is built differently.

After all that curiosity, you see I was still satisfied with my ex-bf whose dick was about 4ins fully erect. He was a good fucker, has a strong tongue and very long and stiff finger.

MarlinFish
06-11-2016, 02:02 AM
Girls confirm got compare dick sizes!

I sent to one of my close friend accidentally... i swear it was accidental as it was supposed to be for someone else. That friend of mine showed one of his FB

That FB suddenly added me in whatsapp and said "I like the purple color thing you got!" Then all her friends know my dick is 5.5" and has a reddish purple head, they call me "Jambu" (rose apple)

Shortly after, that FB wanted to know me better and I saw that my friend had a smaller tool from the pic she sent... so yeah

Hahaha good reward for a mistake :D

lurpsexx
06-11-2016, 02:09 AM
Of course we do lah. When we girls in the office talk shop we talk about which male colleague is the most well hung, is the smallest, who is a good kisser, which one is best at bringing us to orgasm with their mouth, who is a good fucker etc. In fact I have not seen all my male colleagues' dick but I more or less know mentally almost everyone's cock from my female colleagues' description. For instance, we know our boss has a short one that is very fat (his secretary tells us so). We also know that the Malay uncle in the next department has a fat cut dick that curves to his left, and the most talk about one is the stud in the office who can last almost an hour before cumming etc.

And we often want to just see and touch the male colleague with that extra large sausage just for the thrill of feeling that one that is built differently.

After all that curiosity, you see I was still satisfied with my ex-bf whose dick was about 4ins fully erect. He was a good fucker, has a strong tongue and very long and stiff finger.

My fb likes it thick n not short, but added that is the whole package before, during n after love making that makes it magical for her everytime.. beginning from our dinner foreplay, to foreplay in car, then room, then bed then end with a exploding bang.. girls like it continuous n sensual..my 5 ¢ 😋

Archerguard
06-11-2016, 02:12 AM
Of course we do lah.

can an experience lady like you gage the size of a guy purely by visual? :)

luv2suck
06-11-2016, 02:19 AM
can an experience lady like you gage the size of a guy purely by visual? :)

quite impossible. i met a macho guy at a party recently in hongkong. he is tall for a chinese and was well built with broad shoulders and thighs that make me dripping wet. of course he bedded me but i was not impressed with his dick... probably 4inches long and of average thickness. he didn't do much in terms of foreplay - it was like the perfunctory kiss, pinching my nipples and then pulled off my panties, gave my cunt a light kiss and then inserted his averagely built dick and wham bang, it was all over in about 10mins. His dick is about same length as my ex-bf's but my ex would make me cum over and over again with his fingers and tongue before finally bringing me to climax again with his dick.

then there was this malay anak kambing i picked up in kl. he was about 5ft (pretty short for a guy) but boy his dick would put many asians to shame. i measured it with the tape i carry in my handbag and he was a piping 7.25 inches long and thick. but he didn't last very long - that was the sad part.

so in short, you can't tell the size of a dick just by looking at the body or nose or thumb.

woelistener
06-11-2016, 02:20 AM
Women saying " size does not matter" are liars and may be cheaters.

My good friend was cuckolded by his ex wife by sleeping around with her lovers whose dick sizes are more than 5inches becoz of his smaller dick she was unsatisfied with for a couple of yrs. So sad!

Single bros, choose women wisely when it comes to marriage

Archerguard
06-11-2016, 02:38 AM
quite impossible. i met a macho guy at a party recently in hongkong. he is tall for a chinese and was well built with broad shoulders and thighs that make me dripping wet. of course he bedded me but i was not impressed with his dick... probably 4inches long and of average thickness. he didn't do much in terms of foreplay - it was like the perfunctory kiss, pinching my nipples and then pulled off my panties, gave my cunt a light kiss and then inserted his averagely built dick and wham bang, it was all over in about 10mins. His dick is about same length as my ex-bf's but my ex would make me cum over and over again with his fingers and tongue before finally bringing me to climax again with his dick.

then there was this malay anak kambing i picked up in kl. he was about 5ft (pretty short for a guy) but boy his dick would put many asians to shame. i measured it with the tape i carry in my handbag and he was a piping 7.25 inches long and thick. but he didn't last very long - that was the sad part.

so in short, you can't tell the size of a dick just by looking at the body or nose or thumb.

you have a very detailing way of elaborating and answering my question.. I understand now and appreciate that..

the guy you met in hongkong was indeed a disappointment to many ladies.. probably he couldn't control his urge prior to ejaculating..

the guy you met in kl still considered quite good.. guys generally couldn't last very long.. the good thing is for your next guy/ boyfriend.. you could help him to last longer assuming he couldn't manages it on his own.. can you get what i'm trying to say? :)

Teddyboi
14-11-2016, 02:55 PM
you have a very detailing way of elaborating and answering my question.. I understand now and appreciate that..

the guy you met in hongkong was indeed a disappointment to many ladies.. probably he couldn't control his urge prior to ejaculating..

the guy you met in kl still considered quite good.. guys generally couldn't last very long.. the good thing is for your next guy/ boyfriend.. you could help him to last longer assuming he couldn't manages it on his own.. can you get what i'm trying to say? :)

Would the experience be improved, if say, after the guys cums, they continue to caress and massage you till you O?

virgone
15-11-2016, 03:00 PM

😱 It's unbelievable what you gals can talk.

laobububu
15-11-2016, 03:18 PM
😱 It's unbelievable what you gals can talk.

It is even better if gals can discuss with guys openly :)

ladyboyBface
15-11-2016, 03:52 PM
Ladyboy blackface already no more balls.

sibehchio2
15-11-2016, 04:57 PM
I have thick but short penis and my GF loves it so much, so I think yes they do compare.

bfacefarter
15-11-2016, 05:03 PM
Ladyboy blackface already no more balls.

ladyboy blackface is farting all the way!:eek:

Rickey
15-11-2016, 09:47 PM
I have thick but short penis and my GF loves it so much, so I think yes they do compare.
Yes, of cos, they do :p..As abt anything else in tis world, pple always like to compare tis & tat...tat btw oso includes guys' dicks n girls' boobs & pussies as well ;)..haha

Archerguard
18-11-2016, 08:37 AM
Would the experience be improved, if say, after the guys cums, they continue to caress and massage you till you O?

i have never try with guys before.. so i have no idea and not interested to know how they could make me O.. :p

and from a girl's point of view.. she will definitely appreciates you when you made her O and preferably before you cum.. :)