PDA

View Full Version : Tease until feeling is indescribable

Angry100
20-09-2016, 04:41 PM
This is a true story based on my experience at a massage shop a couple of weeks back.
(hehe, will cut the crap)

This place got mentioned before quite a few times, but I visited it recently coz their 1.5 hr is only 67 bucks, cheaper than elsewhere. So just want to share with you guys and make your money worth. I think they have another outlet in Bugis.

Anyway, it is in a fantastic place which is strategically located in outskirt of CBD. Easy to park car. I was watching boring football match on a Friday evening, then decided to wander around the place. Found this spa which is very decent from outside. Quite small. I went in and was asked by a lady wearing some uniform like air stewardess in dark blue, how long I want. I chose 1 hour initially for 45 bucks, but when she told me in the massage room it is 67 only for 1.5 hours, I said ok. What happened next was really heavenly.

She started the normal massage, with plenty of strength on her finger press and elbow etc. Then towards end of the hour mark, she started pushing her thumb and finger very close to my little brother, and keep massaging the thigh very close to my balls. Ended up I have a reaction and she still continue pushing it closer and closer and then accidentally touched my little bro ( covered with the paper underwear of course) quite a few times. She laughed when I said sorry my little bro just woke up, so got a bit of reaction.
She continued doing the strokes up and down my thigh left and right and after I turnover, she continued teasing me but just didn't ask me any GQ. I suppose that they do not offer this to first time client. I still remember her best move when massaging my stomach. normally people will side way massage. But she purposely walk in front of my big head, then slide her hands downward to my nipples and stomach, in the process, her boobs covered my face and I could smell her perfume and a bit of milk smell also.

Anyway, this lady is around mid 30s. Milfy slutty look. Probably 7/10 for body. Boobs quite big even though I did not touch, i smelled it, at least C cup.

I only offer contact for exchange with brothers who have other teasing places to share.

Thank you.

SAFFRONnation
20-09-2016, 04:54 PM
Angry

This is a Sniffy GOOD massage MR - 39 extra missiles for u today 😎 now pls share.

sladang
20-09-2016, 06:01 PM
Angry
This is a Sniffy GOOD massage MR - 39 extra missiles for u today 😎 now pls share.

Bro, u really fast hand fast leg leh, ur pick-up very powerful la :D ..

Massagelover82
20-09-2016, 07:20 PM
Bro, please share.. Fan of teasing massage here

ideaforlife81
20-09-2016, 09:25 PM
Bro. Share share lei

seadra
20-09-2016, 09:44 PM
Bro, can share the location? Thanks

killerzheart
20-09-2016, 10:00 PM
Bro sharing is caring,hope can share share the place

Kyaw
20-09-2016, 10:19 PM
Please share leh . BRO

lazuka
20-09-2016, 10:21 PM
hi bro mind sharing this gem location :D

onwrath
20-09-2016, 10:32 PM
Bro can share location? Thanks!

Bennyl
20-09-2016, 10:36 PM
bro,
mind sharing ctc?

Botsog
20-09-2016, 11:26 PM
can share the contact bro

sianguy2006
20-09-2016, 11:43 PM
Bro mind sharing contact ?

bambo
20-09-2016, 11:46 PM
Bro can share your ctc. Dont mind changing mine with urs. Thanks

funboy47
21-09-2016, 12:11 AM
Brother care to share this gem

eenie
21-09-2016, 01:40 AM
Pls share ctc

Steventan
21-09-2016, 07:32 AM
Bro,
Willing to exchange contact. Up your reps, for sharing.

This is a true story based on my experience at a massage shop a couple of weeks back.

This place got mentioned before quite a few times, but I visited it recently coz their 1.5 hr is only 67 bucks, cheaper than elsewhere. So just want to share with you guys and make your money worth. I think they have another outlet in Bugis.

Anyway, it is in a fantastic place which is strategically located in outskirt of CBD. Easy to park car. I was watching boring football match on a Friday evening, then decided to wander around the place. Found this spa which is very decent from outside. Quite small. I went in and was asked by a lady wearing some uniform like air stewardess in dark blue, how long I want. I chose 1 hour initially for 45 bucks, but when she told me in the massage room it is 67 only for 1.5 hours, I said ok. What happened next was really heavenly.

She started the normal massage, with plenty of strength on her finger press and elbow etc. Then towards end of the hour mark, she started pushing her thumb and finger very close to my little brother, and keep massaging the thigh very close to my balls. Ended up I have a reaction and she still continue pushing it closer and closer and then accidentally touched my little bro ( covered with the paper underwear of course) quite a few times. She laughed when I said sorry my little bro just woke up, so got a bit of reaction.
She continued doing the strokes up and down my thigh left and right and after I turnover, she continued teasing me but just didn't ask me any GQ. I suppose that they do not offer this to first time client. I still remember her best move when massaging my stomach. normally people will side way massage. But she purposely walk in front of my big head, then slide her hands downward to my nipples and stomach, in the process, her boobs covered my face and I could smell her perfume and a bit of milk smell also.

Anyway, this lady is around mid 30s. Milfy slutty look. Probably 7/10 for body. Boobs quite big even though I did not touch, i smelled it, at least C cup.

I only offer contact for exchange with brothers who have other teasing places to share.

Thank you.

pharrell
21-09-2016, 07:34 AM
Share ctc pls

coolder07
21-09-2016, 09:38 AM
bro share contact

andrew9489
21-09-2016, 09:54 AM
Please share the contact please. Will exchange a ctc with you.

Angry100
21-09-2016, 05:03 PM
i have given most of the bros here the contact. whoever pm me. do pm me so i can reply. And those who got the contact and has tried it, do a FR here and share share yea?

Thanks!

HongZzZz
21-09-2016, 05:43 PM
Bro, can share ctc

guitarboi
21-09-2016, 10:37 PM
Bro, can share this interesting place? In return I will share you another place with SYT massage.

javl0ver
21-09-2016, 10:41 PM
Bro, can share? :)

max1
21-09-2016, 10:58 PM
Hi bro can share contact pls

marcus77
21-09-2016, 11:44 PM

Thank you.
Hi bro can share mine is at bugis fu lu shou building call perfect massage

sl135831
22-09-2016, 02:39 AM
Hi bro can share the contact thanks. Will right fr after trying.

Zecker
22-09-2016, 08:17 AM
Hi, can share the place? I've already up your pts :D

quinche
22-09-2016, 08:59 AM
Ups you bro, care to share location bro?

Healman
22-09-2016, 09:12 AM
Can share the location? Thanks.

kass
22-09-2016, 10:05 AM
i have given most of the bros here the contact. whoever pm me. do pm me so i can reply. And those who got the contact and has tried it, do a FR here and share share yea?

Thanks!

Hi bro angry, I have already shared my detailed massage contact with you via pm. Hope to receive the details of your gem soon :D

broz4life
22-09-2016, 10:25 AM
Bro mind sharing? :D

augg
22-09-2016, 12:46 PM
Share share please bro.

chidoryx90
22-09-2016, 09:12 PM
hi bro can share ctc and loc? thanks!

Golferone
23-09-2016, 11:26 PM
Bro plse share thanks

zombieaslop2
24-09-2016, 10:04 AM
Bro can share? Is there syt there? Thx in advance.

joelee1688
26-09-2016, 01:05 AM
Bro can share ctc. Thks

Dudeabides
26-09-2016, 01:34 AM
hey bro, can share contact?

Pactman
26-09-2016, 12:26 PM
Bro,
Pls share.
Much appreciated.

jenson111333
26-09-2016, 12:38 PM
Hi bro , pls share contact

Sonofa
26-09-2016, 01:47 PM
PM contact please

tcmtime
26-09-2016, 01:55 PM
Hi bro, pls share contacts

mordor
26-09-2016, 02:02 PM
Sounds serious. Can share etc please ? Thanks

Dino99
26-09-2016, 03:32 PM

Thank you.

bro just share one of my gem with you. Please exchange thanks

eddyddd
27-09-2016, 02:28 PM
Bri can share contact?

Fappingking
28-09-2016, 03:22 AM
Hi bro, can share contact pls? Thanks! :)

zaccc
28-09-2016, 06:21 PM
can pm me location?

gondola1188
29-09-2016, 11:26 PM
hi bro,can share location? pls pm. thks

marcus77
30-09-2016, 12:05 AM

Thank you.

Hi bro can share

1KnightinBKK
30-09-2016, 05:40 PM
Any one with an MR? Went to try last night at the B***h Rd, late 20s masseuse, claim to be Singaporean, window in the door guarantees it's a clean joint.. Standard paper brief provided.. Maybe it's cause my first time there, teasing was pretty much non-existent.. ML was more keen to treat the knots she found in my back and thighs.

Closes was what she called a lymphatic massage, basically massaging the thigh from the side to the top of the thigh.. I told her I need to adjust my Brother and she quipped "do you need my help to adjust" with a laugh.. I said "I won't reject" and she told me not to get too excited.

Masseuse name was A**il, could smell that he smokes but it smells sweet when mixed with her perfume.

Things might get better on the subsequent visits but at this point, I'd rather take my money somewhere else.

pqrs
01-10-2016, 12:14 AM
Hi bro angry, can share contact? Tx

JayTheMan69
01-10-2016, 04:21 AM
Pls share ctc of the place. Thanks

ilikesyt82
01-10-2016, 07:26 PM
Can share contact?

HeMen
05-10-2016, 01:49 AM
Hi bro, care to share contact and location? Thanks!

goldenprince
05-10-2016, 02:54 AM
Bro, can share the location? Thanks

Quraisy
05-10-2016, 05:13 PM
Another FR
-------------

First of all I would like to thanks TS for the place.
Got the location 2 days back and managed to find some time to head down.
Flwg below is my report:

--------
1. Masseur : A***

2. Stats : A cup. Face not realli my type and I saw there were better options with other masseurs in terms of cuteness. And when I was heading out true enurf there is ..not sure why they assigned her to me...

3. Location/Time : Went ard 1400hrs, place is not realli discreet infact have to find the rite time to rush into the shop without anyone noticing .
Signboard shows closes on Sunday.

4. Price : Opted for an hour massage charges was $45/hr hoping there was some teasing but didnt realli mind if extend for another 30mins.
90 mins its onli $65.

5. Massage : Professionally good with sufficient strength on all area BUT sadly there was no teasing. I actually waited and hoping but there wasn't any. Entirely clean.

6. Conclusion :
a. Is the massage good?? - Yes
b. Professionally done?? - Yes
c. Any teasing ?? - NIL
d. Value for Money ?? - Yes if you just need a good massage with acceptable charges.
e. Will I return ?? - Maybe (60% - No and 40% - Yes)
f. Would you recommend anyone once they have the location from TS ?? - Depends on what you are looking for.
For teasing wise , depends on your luck and probability is pretty much slim.

Dats all folks my honest FR from me.

SAFFRONnation
07-10-2016, 06:13 PM
Super GOOD MR feedback - go claim your missiles from TS - you very well deserve upp upp 🖒