PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a SD

Cherrypickerrrr
18-09-2016, 10:57 PM
I'm currently studying in university and am kinda strapped for cash, looking for a short term SD that can help me out :(

race = Chinese
looks = I'd say I'm okay, people say I'm pretty
height = 1.57
weight = 45kg
age = 20
boobs = 32C
body = petite
legs = eh, normal I guess

I don't smoke, I drink socially and I have no tattoos but a couple piercings. I'm friendly and can always have a good conversation with people that I click well with :) I get pretty busy with school so I can meet about 1-2 times a week, and I'm looking to get $3-4K in allowance. Drop me a pm!

Rebel1111
19-09-2016, 12:00 PM
Hi,

I am keen to explore something further with u.

1.7m Chinese,
Like u busy with study, I am Busy with work

ebonycoco
20-09-2016, 04:47 PM
I'm currently studying in university and am kinda strapped for cash, looking for a short term SD that can help me out :(

race = Chinese
height = 1.57
weight = 45kg
age = 20
boobs = 32C
body = petite

I don't smoke, I drink socially and I have no tattoos but a couple piercings. I'm friendly and can always have a good conversation with people that I click well with :) I get pretty busy with school so I can meet about 1-2 times a week, and I'm looking to get $3-4K in allowance. Drop me a pm!

How's the searching going?

MaleHost
20-09-2016, 06:26 PM
little wonder the undergraduates nowadays spend money like they are already working. either family is rich or they are in the sex industry. unlike the good old days when undergraduates work in fast food restaurants or banquet restaurants or give tuition. then only about 10% of each cohort have chance to study in uni. now 40% to 50% can get to study for some form of degree, no wonder the uni graduates nowadays are so low level, if they are born 20 years earlier they are at best polytechnic diploma holders.

Cherrypickerrrr
21-09-2016, 12:30 AM
little wonder the undergraduates nowadays spend money like they are already working. either family is rich or they are in the sex industry. unlike the good old days when undergraduates work in fast food restaurants or banquet restaurants or give tuition. then only about 10% of each cohort have chance to study in uni. now 40% to 50% can get to study for some form of degree, no wonder the uni graduates nowadays are so low level, if they are born 20 years earlier they are at best polytechnic diploma holders.
I don't spend money unnecessarily and your statement is a little of a sweeping one isn't it? I worked during the holidays and only earned a mere $700 per month after cpf deduction. I'm in school almost 7 days a week and don't have time to slog it out as a waitress in a cafe like my friends in FASS or biz.

MaleHost
21-09-2016, 09:50 AM
I don't spend money unnecessarily and your statement is a little of a sweeping one isn't it? I worked during the holidays and only earned a mere $700 per month after cpf deduction. I'm in school almost 7 days a week and don't have time to slog it out as a waitress in a cafe like my friends in FASS or biz.

here and elsewhere you can openly announce to everyone and anyone your holidays working. can you also openly announce to everyone and anyone your involvement in selling your flesh? if cannot, then i need not state the obvious that it is nothing glorious but in fact it is a shame.

as for your justifying it, may i inform you that all wrong and shameful acts can also be justified. a drug addict who steal or rob to feed his drug addiction will say the craving for drugs feels like hell, so it is justified, you do not know how bad that craving is so you have no right to comment.

just make sure that the skeletons in your closet stay inside the closet forever. do not let the day come when some relative, friend or colleague of your husband to be tell him that any dick that can afford to pay can enter your pussy, that your body carries the price tag of a high class hooker. going by that measure, it is as good as saying you will sleep with your superiors for promotions and bonuses, with clients for business deals, the list is endless.

聪明的人看的懂。top 20 percentile, you may be in it or out of it.
精明的人看得准。top 10 percentile, you are likely not within it.
高明的人看得远。top ? percentile, you are very likely not in this league.

HeadOn
21-09-2016, 10:00 AM

Just wondering as a student who in sch almost 7 days a wk need so much money for what. Moreover u said u din anyhow spend money.

lor16geylang
21-09-2016, 10:14 AM
Just wondering as a student who in sch almost 7 days a wk need so much money for what. Moreover u said u din anyhow spend money.

just age 20 and already drinking socially. late night clubbing/pubbing, taxi trips, dressing/dolling up, cosmetics and facials cost money.

HeadOn
21-09-2016, 10:24 AM
just age 20 and already drinking socially. late night clubbing/pubbing, taxi trips, dressing/dolling up, cosmetics and facials cost money.

Hmm so these are necessary expenditure lol

MaleHost
21-09-2016, 10:27 AM

uni undergraduates of the past have been known to take one evening tuition, like 7pm to 10pm, on every weekday, so that is about $500 earnings. include more sessions during weekends, that means earning $1000 per week, or $4000 per month. they can pay the uni fees themselves and still get to keep their dignity. of course, that was a quarter century ago, when only the top 10 percentile can study in uni and most of them have their dignity to defend. if you are not in that league then just ignore my ramblings, afterall all that i had said you could have figured out if you had been 高明.

if a person have sex with former lovers, it is still respectable, never mind if not virgin anymore. but it takes a totally different meaning when she sold herself, wanting to earn easy money, taking shortcuts needing the least time and effort.

sohola
21-09-2016, 03:45 PM
It's instant gratification, fueled perhaps by higher awareness of the instant millionaires/billionaires out there over social media. They feel behind, left out. Earlier generations like us maybe to blame, esp if we didn't inculcate in them the proper life values that we know. So, I don't think it's fair for us to label them, like when we were once labeled by earlier generations.

Every generation needs to find its own ways to survive in an evolving world.

aberdeen
21-09-2016, 04:37 PM
uni undergraduates of the past have been known to take one evening tuition, like 7pm to 10pm, on every weekday, so that is about $500 earnings. include more sessions during weekends, that means earning $1000 per week, or $4000 per month. they can pay the uni fees themselves and still get to keep their dignity. of course, that was a quarter century ago, when only the top 10 percentile can study in uni and most of them have their dignity to defend. if you are not in that league then just ignore my ramblings, afterall all that i had said you could have figured out if you had been 高明.

if a person have sex with former lovers, it is still respectable, never mind if not virgin anymore. but it takes a totally different meaning when she sold herself, wanting to earn easy money, taking shortcuts needing the least time and effort.

well said, but people still patronise these high class girls? money can cause social problems sometimes

masterwanker
21-09-2016, 08:27 PM
No wonder so many in financial difficulties . Spending more than you earn .

shirleyy90
21-09-2016, 08:46 PM
why so much hating, the forum title is "Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here!"

chill folks, this is the wrong kind of gangbang

unicornxuan
21-09-2016, 10:14 PM

You are a judgmental piece of shit.

Since you are soooo righteous and morally upright why are you even in a sex forum in the first place? LOL. Dont come in and talk about what dignity in SBF.

And why even come in THIS particular section if you are so against SD/SB relationships? Willing buyer, willing seller. You never know the reasons behind why someone may choose to be an SB. Maybe she has a family member who urgently needs money for medical bills??

So according to you, a woman having sex with many lovers is fine, as long as she aint getting paid for it, right? LOL. Thats why u so buay song and buay gum wan.

People not stealing or cheating your money, ai lee huan lo. So righteous, u go church dont come here. Zzzz. :rolleyes:

CumExplorer
21-09-2016, 10:40 PM
why so much hating, the forum title is "Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here!"

chill folks, this is the wrong kind of gangbang

sis fully agree, and when can we do the right GB ? :D

isleboy
22-09-2016, 01:28 AM

race = Chinese
height = 1.57
weight = 45kg
age = 20
boobs = 32C
body = petite

Cherry, your inbox is full, please PM me or provide alternate means of communication.

sammyhunk
22-09-2016, 01:54 AM

Don't try to act like a fucking Saint here la. This is a sex forum and TS is trying to find her SD. If you can't stand such a thread don come in here n whine like a baby. Go to flowerpod, which I think is more suitable for Saints like u.

sammyhunk
22-09-2016, 01:57 AM

What good old days? Good old days policemen wear shorts. We are in yr 2016. Don't talk about yr 2000. Time have changed, habits have changed, culture have changed, everything have changed! Things are always evolving. If u wanna live in the past go back and suck your mummy's milk. Don whine here.

shirleyy90
22-09-2016, 07:53 AM
sis fully agree, and when can we do the right GB ? :D

Haha, I'm not looking for Gb, just pointing out an undesirable one.

Cheers :o

HeadOn
22-09-2016, 08:30 AM
Haha, I'm not looking for Gb, just pointing out an undesirable one.

Cheers :o

Not gb then is one on one lol

Just kidding

MaleHost
22-09-2016, 06:53 PM
Don't try to act like a fucking Saint here la. This is a sex forum and TS is trying to find her SD. If you can't stand such a thread don come in here n whine like a baby. Go to flowerpod, which I think is more suitable for Saints like u.

i am not scolding her lack of morals. i am scolding her lack of brains.

you too lack brains like her, cannot even see the obvious. you know the language, you know the words, but cannot comprehend beyond the words it is ok that not everyone is born smart. it is also ok that those not born smart want to open their mouth and be judged as not smart.

when uni undergraduates and graduates lack both morals and brains, the qualification is only as good as toilet paper. attached is another uni undergraduate who should just die away immediately.

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/ingrate-nus-student-ashamed-mother-who-works-beer-aunty

MaleHost
22-09-2016, 07:00 PM
What good old days? Good old days policemen wear shorts. We are in yr 2016. Don't talk about yr 2000. Time have changed, habits have changed, culture have changed, everything have changed! Things are always evolving. If u wanna live in the past go back and suck your mummy's milk. Don whine here.

what an idiot you are. do you not see that policemen still wear shorts today?

and I did mention things have changed, only an idiot cannot see it. one change i pointed out is degrees are no big deal today.

i am just scolding a stupid pussy on sale but a certain big idiot got it all wrong. big idiot better keep quiet and suck thumb.

ebonycoco
23-09-2016, 12:43 AM

I think these comments completely depend on how you see life. How a girl choose to make money that is completely up to her.

so whether a girl decides to take her clothes off for money or manage a store. it should define her as a person or allow you to judge her. time is the most precious thing to a person and therefore there should be nothing wrong with paying for a persons time.

Also a SD/SB relationship is not always about easy money. its about a metal benefit arrangement. its men who are not short for cash but due to job choices don't have the time for a normal relationship and therefore enjoy the company of beautiful girls who are care free enough to understand and accept a no strings attached relationship with the element that the get to experience a new type of life

bitstream
23-09-2016, 02:41 PM
I think these comments completely depend on how you see life. For a person who has studied in more than one country i can tell you for free that by the time i graduate i will be in at least 80,000sg worth of debt just by paying tuition fees. so how a girl choose to make money that is completely up to her.

if you walked past me on the street you would never know that i sleep with guys for money. just because you do does't lower you as a person. Im clearly a smart person or i wouldn't be a uni and i can also hold down a normal job. I've worked in many stores as a supervisor making real good money.

so whether a girl decides to take her clothes off for money or manage a store. it should define her as a person or allow you to judge her. time is the most precious thing to a person and therefore there should be nothing wrong with paying for a persons time.

Also a SD/SB relationship is not always about easy money. its about a metal benefit arrangement. its men who are not short for cash but due to job choices don't have the time for a normal relationship and therefore enjoy the company of beautiful girls who are care free enough to understand and accept a no strings attached relationship with the element that the get to experience a new type of life

Very well said

lor16geylang
23-09-2016, 02:56 PM
I think these comments completely depend on how you see life. For a person who has studied in more than one country i can tell you for free that by the time i graduate i will be in at least 80,000sg worth of debt just by paying tuition fees. so how a girl choose to make money that is completely up to her.

if you walked past me on the street you would never know that i sleep with guys for money. just because you do does't lower you as a person. Im clearly a smart person or i wouldn't be a uni and i can also hold down a normal job. I've worked in many stores as a supervisor making real good money.

i had seen enough uni grads without brains, here is one more. please read through the whole rubbish and if you still cannot see where the stupidity lies then just too bad for you.

so it is still earnings earned secretly, there is nothing wrong yet it cannot be made publicly known. smart enough to lie to yourself and everyone else it seems.

lor16geylang
23-09-2016, 03:17 PM
to those saying there is nothing wrong selling your body, may i suggest you inform your boyfriends, husband-to-be, family, colleagues. or use to boast when you go for interviews as though it is a treasured capability.

and ask your mother to come and sell, tell your father to be proud that his wife is selling. tell your husband that you will have sex with clients to secure deals, with boss to strengthen your position in the company. also you will auction your daughter's virginity when she hits 18 years old, the highest bidder can cum in her vrigin pussy. and if cash strapped both mummy and daughter can earn by providing tarma service.

and your husband can bring a prostitute home, fuck her on your bed while you watch. there is nothing wrong since he is just paying for her time (as said by brainless uni grad, as though what transpired during that paid time does not matter).

ebonycoco
24-09-2016, 02:37 AM
to those saying there is nothing wrong selling your body, may i suggest you inform your boyfriends, husband-to-be, family, colleagues. or use to boast when you go for interviews as though it is a treasured capability.

and ask your mother to come and sell, tell your father to be proud that his wife is selling. tell your husband that you will have sex with clients to secure deals, with boss to strengthen your position in the company. also you will auction your daughter's virginity when she hits 18 years old, the highest bidder can cum in her vrigin pussy. and if cash strapped both mummy and daughter can earn by providing tarma service.

and your husband can bring a prostitute home, fuck her on your bed while you watch. there is nothing wrong since he is just paying for her time (as said by brainless uni grad, as though what transpired during that paid time does not matter).

Minus my clear spelling mistakes im very confused what makes me brainless. Not all SD relationships are private and no all relationships involve taking off your clothes for money. So please how does that make me brainless.

MaleHost
24-09-2016, 08:16 AM

what a lousy article, meant to refute but end up admitting/supporting my points. no wonder lor16geylang say brainless and ask the author to read through again. but i am going to enjoy my weekend, next week then dissect it.

sammyhunk
25-09-2016, 12:53 PM
i am not scolding her lack of morals. i am scolding her lack of brains.

you too lack brains like her, cannot even see the obvious. you know the language, you know the words, but cannot comprehend beyond the words it is ok that not everyone is born smart. it is also ok that those not born smart want to open their mouth and be judged as not smart.

when uni undergraduates and graduates lack both morals and brains, the qualification is only as good as toilet paper. attached is another uni undergraduate who should just die away immediately.

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/ingrate-nus-student-ashamed-mother-who-works-beer-aunty

oohhhhh cry baby cry.... go suck more milk....

sammyhunk
25-09-2016, 12:55 PM
what an idiot you are. do you not see that policemen still wear shorts today?

and I did mention things have changed, only an idiot cannot see it. one change i pointed out is degrees are no big deal today.

i am just scolding a stupid pussy on sale but a certain big idiot got it all wrong. big idiot better keep quiet and suck thumb.

I see that you have totally no brains at all... What i've said is PAST tense not PRESENT tense. I SAID last time police wear shorts not now u MF. Why would i expect to see police wear shorts now? Your comprehension of english is OMFG bad.

spas
27-09-2016, 09:35 PM
http://i68.tinypic.com/98u2d4.png

Policemen are still wearing shorts today .