PDA

View Full Version : Insurance Agent

lincoln3010
18-09-2016, 05:46 PM
Hi samsters i known my insurance agent for almost a year now shes is young n sweet person...however sadly she has a boyfriend...any suggestions of what i can do to get her to be mine cos i really do like her as a person and much more?? hope to hear more of the inputs...thanks

faintz
19-09-2016, 01:46 PM
Get a big insurance coverage from her . Meet her many times over dinner to discuss the policies . Once on friendly term with her ask her out for a date . Hope this helps.

sadsky18
19-09-2016, 02:04 PM
buy from her for a start .

get business for her so she will think you are a vip to her .

then make excuses to find her for meals to learn more abt policy .

when times goes , topic will change from work to personel .

then drop a hint that you wan to make her yours .

thedevil666
20-09-2016, 01:21 AM
Hi samsters i known my insurance agent for almost a year now shes is young n sweet person...however sadly she has a boyfriend...any suggestions of what i can do to get her to be mine cos i really do like her as a person and much more?? hope to hear more of the inputs...thanks

She's attached. U wouldn't want someone to snatch ur gf away.

lincoln3010
22-09-2016, 04:55 PM
Get a big insurance coverage from her . Meet her many times over dinner to discuss the policies . Once on friendly term with her ask her out for a date . Hope this helps.

will try that...heheh

lincoln3010
22-09-2016, 04:56 PM
buy from her for a start .

get business for her so she will think you are a vip to her .

then make excuses to find her for meals to learn more abt policy .

when times goes , topic will change from work to personel .

then drop a hint that you wan to make her yours .

thanks for the tips but ihavent contacted her in a long time what should i do

AgentSmith
22-09-2016, 09:28 PM
Sounds really lame & hopeless.

It is the girl that you crave for BUT not the profession that she is having.
So I am sure you should be interested in Property Agent, Teachers, Admin Staff, Retail Shop Gal, Spa Receptionist etc.

She is already attached and just doing her job, then you just move on and see if you can Onz the Road Sweeper MILF la .

unsung80
22-09-2016, 09:41 PM

So I am sure you should be interested in Property Agent, Teachers, Admin Staff, Retail Shop Gal, Spa Receptionist etc.

She is already attached and just doing her job, then you just move on and see if you can Onz the Road Sweeper MILF la .

Same thought!

sensualshirley
23-09-2016, 01:05 AM
i hv a suggestion kekeke...

u can ask her go to ur hse sign insurance document then u appear topless but got jeans/berms bottom.

then u later do 1 arm push up... ask her to squat in front of u to let u sign the document while u continue doing push up with ur non-master hand.

most girls will feel attracted to u by the time u finish signing the document... trust me, im a girl :p

Brogary
23-09-2016, 01:49 AM
Maybe her Boyfriend used to be one of her clients too. Hahahaah

ouzo18
23-09-2016, 08:56 AM

u can ask her go to ur hse sign insurance document then u appear topless but got jeans/berms bottom.

then u later do 1 arm push up... ask her to squat in front of u to let u sign the document while u continue doing push up with ur non-master hand.

most girls will feel attracted to u by the time u finish signing the document... trust me, im a girl :p

Lol....😂😂😂😂

BlueDemon
23-09-2016, 09:29 AM

Sis, u sure you are helping him...LOL:D:D:D

Apollo
23-09-2016, 10:27 AM

sis r u a insurance agent :D

Evilectus
23-09-2016, 01:05 PM

If you really like her as what you claim, you will not break up her relationship with her bf. Imagine if you were on the receiving end...tsk tsk tsk..

Ahgor
23-09-2016, 03:42 PM

Bring her to a GCB or a high end condo. Then drove her in a Ferrari. Sure can up.

lincoln3010
23-09-2016, 03:44 PM

hahahah nice one

lincoln3010
23-09-2016, 03:45 PM

hahahah cool suggestions

lincoln3010
23-09-2016, 03:46 PM

i have bang a teacher/admin staff in a hospital and spa therapists too

USDollar
23-09-2016, 04:12 PM
Bring her to a GCB or a high end condo. Then drove her in a Ferrari. Sure can up.

Well said and 100% can up.

korean
23-09-2016, 05:14 PM
Many years ago, my ex chio n sexy insurance agent called me and invited me to join she n her gal friend in the clubbing. Unfortunately I was with my ex wife in oversea that moment n stupid me told her the actual situation. It becomes a question mark what is her motives as I cannot find out anymore

CumExplorer
23-09-2016, 05:18 PM
Many years ago, my ex chio n sexy insurance agent called me and invited me to join she n her gal friend in the clubbing. Unfortunately I was with my ex wife in oversea that moment n stupid me told her the actual situation. It becomes a question mark what is her motives as I cannot find out anymore

bro you can always call and re-unite with her ... maybe better now :D

korean
23-09-2016, 05:47 PM
bro you can always call and re-unite with her ... maybe better now :D

I loss her contact as I cancelled my investment link policy with her many years ago :p

HeadOn
23-09-2016, 05:48 PM
I loss her contact as I cancelled my investment link policy with her many years ago :p

If policy is of not much use might as well cancel

lincoln3010
23-09-2016, 05:50 PM

damn thats sad but there would be a lot of what ifs

korean
23-09-2016, 07:28 PM
If policy is of not much use might as well cancel

Precisely!that y cancel as it is a waste if money. Besides that I have other policy as well

korean
23-09-2016, 07:32 PM
damn thats sad but there would be a lot of what ifs

Lol tat time i may not have the guts to go further as I'm introverted, but the curiosity got into me after think back. I had a casual dinner with her before that, can't tremember what lames excuse she or me gave to each other

makeITbark
23-09-2016, 09:00 PM
Well said and 100% can up.

100% yr points will go up too, please prove me wrong :D

sadfa
23-09-2016, 09:14 PM

Don't need to overthink.
Probably call you so you can pay the bill.
After that, good night. See u again

korean
23-09-2016, 11:39 PM
Don't need to overthink.
Probably call you so you can pay the bill.
After that, good night. See u again

lol I think of tat too but with her look n body it should be fairly easy to get treated. She would rather I buy more policy from her instead of taking those tiny advantage. My immediate thought was either she was intersted in me or she wanna intro her frenz to me. Or use this to lure me buy more from her or expand her network?

Cornyplant
23-09-2016, 11:45 PM

Wasted I cannot do 1 arm push up :(

sadfa
24-09-2016, 12:27 AM
lol I think of tat too but with her look n body it should be fairly easy to get treated. She would rather I buy more policy from her instead of taking those tiny advantage. My immediate thought was either she was intersted in me or she wanna intro her frenz to me. Or use this to lure me buy more from her or expand her network?

possible she wants to hook u to sell more but if that's the case, your marital status isn't important to her right?

Anyway unless u want to lie n say you're newly single, n want to bang her, go buy baygon la. If she's still in the industry, not difficult to locate her cos she still want business.

USDollar
24-09-2016, 01:23 PM
100% yr points will go up too, please prove me wrong :D

Don't bark so much. Points are following reputation system.

lincoln3010
24-09-2016, 11:52 PM

they usually use this ploy to seduce us into buying into their policies

lincoln3010
25-09-2016, 06:30 PM
hi everyone here is an update i watsapp her but it seems that she is a type of person who is faithful to her bf...sadly so samsters should i still pursue or give up??? Do let me know thanks

steven25
25-09-2016, 07:07 PM
Don't be a idiot and loser la. So many Girls out there why wana be a fucker go destroy other relationship. Confirm got karma one!

unsung80
25-09-2016, 08:35 PM
hi everyone here is an update i watsapp her but it seems that she is a type of person who is faithful to her bf...sadly so samsters should i still pursue or give up??? Do let me know thanks

I really pity you to be such a loser. This kind of thing also want to consult us.

Bros, start charging TS consultation fee!

sadfa
25-09-2016, 08:47 PM

Don't listen to others. Only listen to me.
You have my permission to proceed. Carry on.

daryl76
26-09-2016, 03:43 PM
u come to a sex forum and ask for advice?
u are a damn loser

asahi06
26-09-2016, 09:18 PM

You not scare her bf will beat you up ?

Haybee
26-09-2016, 09:37 PM

Ask her come SBF, we'll advise her to ditch her bf and you can have her :D

lincoln3010
27-09-2016, 05:52 PM
Don't be a idiot and loser la. So many Girls out there why wana be a fucker go destroy other relationship. Confirm got karma one!

its not karma its sometimes lust taking over love

lincoln3010
27-09-2016, 05:53 PM
Don't listen to others. Only listen to me.
You have my permission to proceed. Carry on.

i will most definitely give me some time to do the deed

lincoln3010
27-09-2016, 05:54 PM
You not scare her bf will beat you up ?

the boyfriend noob face sia what for i scared he should be the one scared cos if i ask him to check those msgs that i text her confirm he damn pissed off one

lincoln3010
27-09-2016, 05:55 PM
Ask her come SBF, we'll advise her to ditch her bf and you can have her :D

hahah i will try to convince

Zircon28
27-09-2016, 05:55 PM
TS, any progress?

lincoln3010
27-09-2016, 05:57 PM
TS, any progress?

so far none she keeps on talking about karma n blah blah blah screw up man she think she angel or what....sianz

AgentSmith
06-11-2016, 10:58 AM
Don't be a CB la.
If you have no intention to buy anything, don't give false hope or waste time on people doing sales.

She may not be an angel.. she is normal.
You continue to pursue pleasure over those are seriously doing their job, then you are confirm worse than a devil.

lincoln3010
03-02-2017, 10:45 PM
she is single now
i am going to ask her out probably on valentines day...wish me luck

tonyseng
03-02-2017, 10:59 PM
How you know she single?

Benazer
04-02-2017, 01:07 AM
she is single now
i am going to ask her out probably on valentines day...wish me luck

Keep us updated pls