PDA

View Full Version : MILF Juagen near Arab Street 24hr spa

toothrot
18-09-2016, 07:37 AM
Was bored awhile ago late one night and decided to take my chances with one of the many 24 hour spas in the area. As with this kind of random selection, it can be really hit and miss some times... either no GQ or worse you get a masseuse who give bad service.

I went to second floor with no expectations and there was a MILF behind the counter and no-one else in the spa. Paid for the 1 hour massage fee of $50 and was given just a towel and told to undress.

When the massage started, it was a proper oil massage helping to undo the knots in my back after a hard day. After my 30 mins on my back and a quick rub down of my legs, the MILF offered to give Juagen as part of the "treatment"

I happily accepted as it was awhile since my last Juagen and was pleased that she seemed to know what she was doing. While i was enjoying the therapeutic benefits, she asked if I wanted to let her add-on a B2B massage. I obliged and out came nice and natural melons which I was allowed to auto-roam which sent my didi into overdrive.

Satisfied, i paid my dues and returned home for a good night's sleep!

Damages 50 + 100

Forgive me if this place has been shared before, but for those who haven't tried, would appreciate if can exchange contacts (viet/thai massage) or up me :D

superman69
18-09-2016, 05:37 PM
Bro,

can share contact.

Tks

vanram
18-09-2016, 05:55 PM
Seems to be a good find.

thomasdelaruue
18-09-2016, 10:26 PM
can share the plc address.
Tried lisa before in that area.
Can xchange ctc

MrBurner
19-09-2016, 12:44 AM
bro, please pm contact. thanks!

swap
20-09-2016, 02:47 AM
Went back recently to this place after a long long long long long time.

I think I got a very newbie with long hair and not slim.
Got offer 2x for 80, but her skill quite CMI so I didn't take that.

Seems like the people or the management changed?

Haven't seen the counter person before. Last time usually see one of the ladies who also massage. The room light switch also changed. Now light is super bright and I can't figure out how to dim it.

The disposables in the basket also changed to the type I saw last time in a spa around Bugis. Not strict about wearing.

HeMen
20-09-2016, 07:04 PM
Hi bro, care to share contact and location? Thanks!

akbj2002
21-09-2016, 03:59 PM
Hi Bro...can share contact and location...Thanks.