PDA

View Full Version : Good Servive FL to Share !

FLover
28-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Hi Bro,

This is one of the very few FR that I've written since my surfing of SBF. As I'm not good at writing, please do forgive me if the FRs is not well written.

Yesterday morning, I've received a call from an unfamiliar number out of the blue. Answered the call and was surprised to hear a nice girl voice on the other end of the line. Speaking in mandarin, she asked if I remembered her some two years back where we've met in one of the KTV. I was in the mist of my meeting, so did not talk to her much, don't want my boss to know of my cheonging habits .

Returned a call to her later and realized that she is a PRC girl whom I've met at a KTV sometime back. She has just in town and was asking if I'm interested to meet up for a "chat". Of course I'm!

Arranged for the time and when to her hotel. Knock on the door and when it opened, I saw a familiar SYT standing in front of me wearing nothing but a pair of back sexy panties and a nice lacy bra. Should be a 36C, I said to myself.

She led me into the room and we sat down and chatted for a while. She is very friendly, gave me the gf feeling that I like very much. We had a smoke and continue to chat a bit more, this time round my hands are getting busy exploring her nice smooth skin.

With my brother half awaken, I quickly went for a quick shower and in on time, I ready. Coming out from the toilet, I saw her already lying on the bed with the blanket covered over her body, looking at me, giving me the horny smile. Without wasting any more time, I jumped into the bed lying next to her.

Telling her that I like to be the one "in-charged", I slowly run my finger over her smooth body. I started kissing her on the neck, the ears and then the lips. She hesitated at first but after sometime, we were frenching like there is no tomorrow.

While frenching, my hand moved southwards to her sparsely haired pussy and "attacked" it with my middle finger. Slowly but surely, I inserted my finger into her love-hole. By then, she is already in a state of total enjoyment. It feel so warmth and tight in there. Soon enough my hands were totally wet by her love-juice.

Knowing that she is ready for more. I signaled her that it's her turn to service me now. She started by giving me a nice cat-bath paying particular attention to my soft spots (neck, nipples etc). Then she went down and gave me a nice BJ. It was really good. She was hard working, trying to shallow my entire shaft, almost choke on a few times.

Following that she positioned herself on top of me and lowered herself onto my erected shaft. She was indeed tight !! Did it in that position her a while before I told her to let me go on top, giving her the 3-slow and 1-long thrust treatment. We changed to a few other positions and I finally came doing her in my favorite missionary style.

I was dead tired, lying on top of her with my shaft inside her nice warm cunt. While in this position, she used her mighty "pussy power" to give me a nice "c@@K massage".

We slept for a while, took a shower (separately) and continue to chat & smoke before I paid her and left a very happy and satisfied person !

Name : Xiao Qi (PRC)
Height: ~ 1.65m
Weight: ~ 45kg
Face: 7.5
Boobs Size: 36C (I think but definitely real)
Frenching : Yes
BJ : 8 (attempt to deep throat)
FJ : 9 (very accommodating & tight pussy. Great pussy control !)
Overall : 8.5
Damage: $100
RTF : Oh yes definitely

randyboy73
28-11-2006, 01:39 PM
got ur pn.. thanks bro.. will check her out either 2day or tomo...ingenius idea on the no.

:)

randyboy73
28-11-2006, 01:40 PM
got ur pm.. thanks bro.. will check her out either 2day or tomo...ingenius idea on the no.

FLover
28-11-2006, 08:17 PM
got ur pn.. thanks bro.. will check her out either 2day or tomo...ingenius idea on the no.

Hi Bro,

There seems to be some problem accessing SBF. Extremely slow.... causes my mutliple post... sorry !.

To all other Bro who PM me for the number. Please take a good look at my FR, the contact no is stated in there. Btw she'll be here only for 14 days !

For Bros who have upped my pts, thank you whoever you are !

FLover
28-11-2006, 08:20 PM
Sorry double post

FLover
29-11-2006, 09:46 AM
Hi Bro,

There seems to be some problem accessing SBF. Extremely slow.... causes my mutliple post... sorry !.

To all other Bro who PM me for the number. Please take a good look at my FR, the contact no is stated in there. Btw she'll be here only for 14 days !

For Bros who have upped my pts, thank you whoever you are !

Hi All,

I've recieved quite a few PMs asking for the contact. Although I've replied, but you'll be able to obtain her contact from my FRs. Its *@#@$)@^

Cheers !

randyboy73
29-11-2006, 09:59 AM
Hi All,

I've recieved quite a few PMs asking for the contact. Although I've replied, but you'll be able to obtain her contact from my FRs. Its *@#@$)@^

Cheers !

Bro, I really appreciate your efforts on this, but this is as good as giving out her number to everyone, even those who are fishing for numbers.. could i suggest that you use the traditional method of responding to PMs? Juz a thought....

Anyway, I tried calling her yester afternoon and her mobile was off. Could u also pm me to let me know who i should say introduced me to her.. this way she won't be too worried.

tks again bro!

wow69
29-11-2006, 10:03 AM
Its *@#@$)@^

Cheers !I guess its abt time for her to change her nos :rolleyes: Bro, better do it in a discreet manner next time :o

FLover
29-11-2006, 11:25 AM
Bro, I really appreciate your efforts on this, but this is as good as giving out her number to everyone, even those who are fishing for numbers.. could i suggest that you use the traditional method of responding to PMs? Juz a thought....

Anyway, I tried calling her yester afternoon and her mobile was off. Could u also pm me to let me know who i should say introduced me to her.. this way she won't be too worried.

tks again bro!

Noted your point bro. Will be more careful in future. Anyway had just communicated to her a minute ago. You should be able to contact her now. Don't worry she'll know you're introduced by me when you call her "Xiao Qi".

Lubber
30-11-2006, 01:28 AM
Health & Beauty: PRC offer sex service; West Coast, sg
Description: Hi Bro, Name : Xiao Qi (PRC) Age: ~24yrs Height: ~ 1.65m Weight: ~ 45kg Face: 7.5 Breast Size: 36C (I think) Frenching : Yes BJ : 8 FJ : 9 (very accommodating & tight pussy. Great pussy control !) Damage: $100 Contact : XXXXXXXX RTF : Oh yes definitely This is one of the very few FR that Ive written since my surfing of SBF. As Im not good at writing, please do forgive me if the FRs is not well written. Yesterday morning, Ive received a call from an unfamiliar number out of the blue. Answered the call and was surprised to hear a nice girl voice on the other end of the line. Speaking in mandarin, she asked if I remembered her some two years back where weve met in one of the KTV. I was in the mist of my meeting, so did not talk to her much, dont want my boss to know of my cheonging habits ;-). Returned a call to her later and realized that she is a PRC girl whom Ive met at a KTV sometime back. She has just in town and was asking if Im interested to meet up for a chat. Of course Im! Arranged for the time and when to her hotel. Knock on the door and when it opened, I saw a familiar SYT standing in front of me wearing nothing but a pair of back sexy panties and a nice lacy bra. Should be a 36C, I said to myself. She led me into the room and we sat down and chatted for a while. She is very friendly, gave me the gf feeling that I like very much. We had a smoke and continue to chat a bit more, this time round my hands are getting busy exploring her nice smooth skin. With my brother half awaken, I quickly went for a quick shower and in on time, I ready. Coming out from the toilet, I saw her already lying on the bed with the blanket covered over her body, looking at me, giving me the horny smile. Without wasting any more time, I jumped into the bed lying next to her. Telling her that I like to be the one in-charged, I slowly run my finger over her smooth body. I started kissing her on the neck, the ears and then the lips. She h
Date Posted: 11/29/06

Bro FLover not very good to post like this on yahoo.

aztech06
30-11-2006, 02:31 AM
Thanks Bro FLover for the contact. I've tried Xiao Qi yesterday.

Yesterday, I felt like bonking a gal. Tried to book other gals but not able to get the slot. Then, I remembered about this thread. I called her and booked the appointment. Arrived at the hotel and when she opened the door, I was wowed.. not too bad looking.

I went to take a shower. After that, we chatted. She was very very chatty and complaining to me that many brothers called her.. asking her the price, whether is she pretty and etc.. but never really keen to book an appointment with her. She literally kept talking and I was wondering when is the action going to start??

So, while she was talking.. I moved my hands and touched her and slowly, fingered her. Her little sister turned from desert into a pond. Then, she stopped talking and gave me a 'little' cat bath (she just kiss my nipple). Then proceed to cap me and do a BJ. Her BJ not that fantastic because my poor little brother can feel her teeth. Once my brother was hardened, she took him and put into her cunt and start riding. We changed to missionary and while I was pumping her, she just closed her eyes (am I that ugly???) and silent....

Quite sianz already.. so I quickly unloaded and went to shower and left.

Face: 6.5 (Age looks more like 29 to early 30s)
Boobs Size: 36C
Frenching: No (Maybe I'm not handsome enough)
BJ: 6.5
FJ: 6.5
Overall: 6.5
Damage: $100
RTF: Nope

Above FR is my personal experience.. not sure other brothers had the same one..

FLover
30-11-2006, 09:17 AM
Health & Beauty: PRC offer sex service; West Coast, sg
Description: Hi Bro, Name : Xiao Qi (PRC) Age: ~24yrs Height: ~ 1.65m Weight: ~ 45kg Face: 7.5 Breast Size: 36C (I think) Frenching : Yes BJ : 8 FJ : 9 (very accommodating & tight pussy. Great pussy control !) Damage: $100 Contact : XXXXXXXX RTF : Oh yes definitely This is one of the very few FR that Ive written since my surfing of SBF. As Im not good at writing, please do forgive me if the FRs is not well written. Yesterday morning, Ive received a call from an unfamiliar number out of the blue. Answered the call and was surprised to hear a nice girl voice on the other end of the line. Speaking in mandarin, she asked if I remembered her some two years back where weve met in one of the KTV. I was in the mist of my meeting, so did not talk to her much, dont want my boss to know of my cheonging habits ;-). Returned a call to her later and realized that she is a PRC girl whom Ive met at a KTV sometime back. She has just in town and was asking if Im interested to meet up for a chat. Of course Im! Arranged for the time and when to her hotel. Knock on the door and when it opened, I saw a familiar SYT standing in front of me wearing nothing but a pair of back sexy panties and a nice lacy bra. Should be a 36C, I said to myself. She led me into the room and we sat down and chatted for a while. She is very friendly, gave me the gf feeling that I like very much. We had a smoke and continue to chat a bit more, this time round my hands are getting busy exploring her nice smooth skin. With my brother half awaken, I quickly went for a quick shower and in on time, I ready. Coming out from the toilet, I saw her already lying on the bed with the blanket covered over her body, looking at me, giving me the horny smile. Without wasting any more time, I jumped into the bed lying next to her. Telling her that I like to be the one in-charged, I slowly run my finger over her smooth body. I started kissing her on the neck, the ears and then the lips. She h
Date Posted: 11/29/06

Bro FLover not very good to post like this on yahoo.

Bro Lubber,

You mean you saw my FR on Yahoo ?? Can provide the link ?

Lubber
30-11-2006, 09:24 AM
Go yahoo ads under Massage and find PRC offer sex service.Is exactly the same.

randyboy73
30-11-2006, 10:08 AM
Bro Lubber,

You mean you saw my FR on Yahoo ?? Can provide the link ?

Bro FLover.

I think this time you really sabo'ed the girl big time. Can u please inform her to change her mobile phone number. She will be getting all kinds of unsolicited prank calls and not to mention, will probably also be tracked by AV. We definitely don't wnat such things to happen. She definitely does not deserve such "attention"

The SOP of this forum is never to disclose the WL/FL's contact number openly. The reason for the PM is to ensure that we keep the contact among bros who are genuine cheongsters and not one way fishermen or even undercover pple (u know who i mean).

Good luck

FLover
30-11-2006, 10:10 AM
Go yahoo ads under Massage and find PRC offer sex service.Is exactly the same.

Bro,

Am actually not familiar with Yahoo, it is under Yahoo Classifieds ? Don't seems to find it. Can provide the link please ?

Definitely I'm not the one to post....??

FLover
30-11-2006, 10:18 AM
Bro FLover.

I think this time you really sabo'ed the girl big time. Can u please inform her to change her mobile phone number. She will be getting all kinds of unsolicited prank calls and not to mention, will probably also be tracked by AV. We definitely don't wnat such things to happen. She definitely does not deserve such "attention"

The SOP of this forum is never to disclose the WL/FL's contact number openly. The reason for the PM is to ensure that we keep the contact among bros who are genuine cheongsters and not one way fishermen or even undercover pple (u know who i mean).

Good luck

Well Bro,

Its seems that there's a lot for me to learn in this game. Didn't expect someone would be so "kind" in helping to "boardcast". Anyway what done cannot be undone, will inform the girl accordingly. Thanks for the pointers.

marji
30-11-2006, 10:24 AM
you have done a big disservice to the gal instead of helping her... now she is exposed to all sort of perverts out there as well as maybe a friendly call from your friendly neighbourhood police post!!!

know your intentions are good, but this is wrong. whats even worst is that you actually post the same in Yahoo??? how weird are you???

would have zap you if I still have the power....

randyboy73
30-11-2006, 10:36 AM
Well Bro,

Its seems that there's a lot for me to learn in this game. Didn't expect someone would be so "kind" in helping to "boardcast". Anyway what done cannot be undone, will inform the girl accordingly. Thanks for the pointers.

Bro FLover.

Learn from this experience. I am certain some brothers out there will not be pleased at your actions and you will probably pay the price (points wise). But as you said, what is done cannot be undone. Just be more discreet in the future.

I have PMed you the link as I will definitely not want to drive more traffic to the Ad and harm the poor girl further.

Boss, if you are reading this post, can u be so kind as to delete the contact number for the FL? I am not trying to be a KPO, but I feel sorry for her.. she is trying to earn a living and it would not be good if she is constantly harrassed.

Thanks

FLover
30-11-2006, 10:51 AM
Bro FLover.

Learn from this experience. I am certain some brothers out there will not be pleased at your actions and you will probably pay the price (points wise). But as you said, what is done cannot be undone. Just be more discreet in the future.

I have PMed you the link as I will definitely not want to drive more traffic to the Ad and harm the poor girl further........

Thanks

Bro Randboy,

Thanks for the link. Went in and took a look at it. Yes someone has used my FR and posted it in the Yahoo Ads. But for those who I've given the contact. Please compare to see if they are the same (it's NOT!!!).

Don't think I'll explain further as it would not help to change anything. As mentioned previously, I'll inform Xiao Qi accordingly and change her contact asap.

Cheers !

Lubber
01-12-2006, 03:32 AM
Well bro FLover, am apologising to you if you did not post it. I just find it strange why would someone post on yahoo then post here.Well,if someone did'nt notice on yahoo i think her hp will be bombarded like dunno what liao. No offense here.

baimi
04-12-2006, 01:16 AM
Have booked Xiao Qi yesterday, she will be leaving soon, her hometown in GD but staying alone in SZ. She is not too sure whether she is coming back. As she said it harder and harder each year. Last year she quoted $150 and still have good income. Now only $100 (room included) but some still feel expensive. Her business only depends on phone call booking, she is a very shy girl, she would rather earn less than standing in the street, to let people stare at her and asking her, how much? She had never stepped out of her hotel. she even eat her meals in the hotel room. She was not comfortable staying in GL area hotel. Last year she stayed in T. Katong Rd, hotel. Most of her bookings are in the afternoon so if at night no one books her, she will go to the KTV and work. She charged $200 for over night.
As she is a shy girl, she does not has the habit of bathing together. So i pleaded with her and she joined in. I soap her neh neh and mei mei and helped to wash her and asked her to wash me also.
On the bed, i kissed her and tried to french her, but she don't like frenching.
She asked me to lie down and catbath me, kissing and sucking my nips while her hand tickle my backside lobang. She also don't like bbbj so i pleaded with her again and she did it for about 10seconds. She said without cap she can't give me a good bj. So bo pian, asked her to cap me and continue with the bj.
Funny thing is she don't like frenching and sucking on her nips but she allowed fingering and eating on her mei mei, most of the FL will be the reverse. I don't like fingering and eating so after so much rejections on others enjoyment I had to do what she had to offer. I fingered her. Hmm.. quite tight, one finger then two fingers and she was quite wet by now.
As i said i don't like eating as i felt that most of the mei mei have a kind of smell. So while fingering her, pretended to kiss kiss her mei mei a bit but actually to scan for any smell. Wow, no smell, this gave me the courage to lick her mei mei, .....never licked before. When my togue began to have action, she moaned softly. She complimented, SG man knew how to satify a girl but not their country man. They only knew how to satify themselves.
After that asked her to ride on me. She rode on me and at the same time licked my nips, my hands radar guided and reached for her nice big soft boobs. 36C as many bros concurred. Big for her slim sexy figure.
Actually, wanted to change to doggy but she said she liked missionary.
Looking upon her good attitude and service, I guai guai listened to her.
Pushed her to the bed and pumped her until game over. After i withdrew, can see her juice flowing out.
Stat: Ditto
#This is the second time i posted FR ,hope it is a slightly better one.#

baimi
04-12-2006, 01:18 AM
Have booked Xiao Qi yesterday, she will be leaving soon, her hometown in GD but staying alone in SZ. She is not too sure whether she is coming back. As she said it harder and harder each year. Last year she quoted $150 and still have good income. Now only $100 (room included) but some still feel expensive. Her business only depends on phone call booking, she is a very shy girl, she would rather earn less than standing in the street, to let people stare at her and asking her, how much? She had never stepped out of her hotel. she even eat her meals in the hotel room. She was not comfortable staying in GL area hotel. Last year she stayed in T. Katong Rd, hotel. Most of her bookings are in the afternoon so if at night no one books her, she will go to the KTV and work. She charged $200 for over night.
As she is a shy girl, she does not has the habit of bathing together. So i pleaded with her and she joined in. I soap her neh neh and mei mei and helped to wash her and asked her to wash me also.
On the bed, i kissed her and tried to french her, but she don't like frenching.
She asked me to lie down and catbath me, kissing and sucking my nips while her hand tickle my backside lobang. She also don't like bbbj so i pleaded with her again and she did it for about 10seconds. She said without cap she can't give me a good bj. So bo pian, asked her to cap me and continue with the bj.
Funny thing is she don't like frenching and sucking on her nips but she allowed fingering and eating on her mei mei, most of the FL will be the reverse. I don't like fingering and eating so after so much rejections on others enjoyment I had to do what she had to offer. I fingered her. Hmm.. quite tight, one finger then two fingers and she was quite wet by now.
As i said i don't like eating as i felt that most of the mei mei have a kind of smell. So while fingering her, pretended to kiss kiss her mei mei a bit but actually to scan for any smell. Wow, no smell, this gave me the courage to lick her mei mei, .....never licked before. When my togue began to have action, she moaned softly. She complimented, SG man knew how to satify a girl but not their country man. They only knew how to satify themselves.
After that asked her to ride on me. She rode on me and at the same time licked my nips, my hands radar guided and reached for her nice big soft boobs. 36C as many bros concurred. Big for her slim sexy figure.
Actually, wanted to change to doggy but she said she liked missionary.
Looking upon her good attitude and service, I guai guai listened to her.
Pushed her to the bed and pumped her until game over. After i withdrew, can see her juice flowing out.
Stat: Ditto
#This is the second time i posted FR ,hope it is a slightly better one.#