PDA

View Full Version : Ladies come here...

northdude
16-09-2016, 03:55 PM
Seriously does any guy here actually met a girl here?

There's so many L>Female FB etc etc but well its so vague.. and it make us look so desperate.

Why not you the female share with us/me about yourself? (:

I am sure there are ladies who visit this page... Care to drop me a PM?

simple2kee
16-09-2016, 04:13 PM
im a guy. yes i met a few gals here b4

Lucifersangel
17-09-2016, 12:30 AM
Question is, why should ladies share anything with you? You didn't even offer a proper introduction yet want ladies to introduce themselves? Or even meet u?

Manners dude. Manners. It's vague because of people who post things like this. There is proper format to use.

FYI, this is a commercial sex site. If you ain't desperate you won't be here looking for FB. Nothing make you look more desperate than this post titled "ladies come here" and the fact that you are here looking for ladies.

solarflare
17-09-2016, 01:43 AM
Question is, why should ladies share anything with you? You didn't even offer a proper introduction yet want ladies to introduce themselves? Or even meet u?

Manners dude. Manners. It's vague because of people who post things like this. There is proper format to use.

FYI, this is a commercial sex site. If you ain't desperate you won't be here looking for FB. Nothing make you look more desperate than this post titled "ladies come here" and the fact that you are here looking for ladies.

very well said.

L0stInL0ve
17-09-2016, 12:46 PM
Seriously does any guy here actually met a girl here?

Yes, I did.
my story is at Matters of the heart.

Blurri
17-09-2016, 02:39 PM
im a guy. yes i met a few gals here b4

Da ge S2K...... Long time no chat..... U oso come here look for gals?

simple2kee
17-09-2016, 07:00 PM
Da ge S2K...... Long time no chat..... U oso come here look for gals?

indeed indeed! :D

evilmindz86
17-09-2016, 09:07 PM

Oh, manners is something luciferbitch dun have... and she is telling pple abt it.. lol

masterwanker
17-09-2016, 09:40 PM
I too have met a few girls from here but that was a long time ago .

Lucifersangel
22-09-2016, 11:49 PM
Oh, manners is something luciferbitch dun have... and she is telling pple abt it.. lol

What I am rude?

But first let's look at his PM to me for the last two week! And wonder why he didn't get laid yet! Haha!!

Wow babe you looks super hot. Wish you could be the one to piss on me... lol

Haha how to u know? U never even tried, such mean words from u, haha covering Ur self esteem probably, who knows u could be really a fat pig with a brain the size of a pea.

Ohhh follow by

Btw with a slut like u, u sre no diff from those whores out there... haha shit brain and crapy life.. oh worst than a whore cos whores get paid, u dun,, free fuck bitch! Really made ur mom proud bitch!

Below is his message after I ignored 3 of his boring spamming replies then he proceed post all the attack against me on my post! LOL

Try pissing me off!!!

Spamming me messages and threats for pissing him off because I rejected his sexual request! LOL! Manners! Ohhh how scary! Calling me bitch and fat and a whore for not sleeping with u! LOL!!! Then threaten me and attacked all my post by replying to it calling me fat and a bitch for pissing him off!!! LOL Careful ah people, he is very scary! Dun piss him off! LOL!