PDA

View Full Version : The best time to bonk a married woman in her bed is when her husband go reservist

dreamzknight
14-09-2016, 07:42 PM
I know this colleague of mine who is married. Face wise still not bad looking. Body wise a B cup with perky ass. We can click quite well and we can talk almost anything under the sun. She even share her problems with me.

Occasionally, we would go out for dinner and drink. Everytime i would look at her perky ass and wish that i could give that ass a good ramming.

So one day she told me her husband is gg for reservist for a week and she would be home alone. I initated we go have a meal and drink after work. That night, while we are drinking, we started to get touchy with each other. I keep groping her thighs and body and started to kiss her cheek and lips. Then i took a brave step of telling her I wanna do it with her. Surprisingly she agreed and even said do it at her house since nobody is at home.

When we reach her house, we get into passionate kissing and groping from the living room to her bedroom. Stripped her off her tight one-piece dress, i paint her face and whole body with my naughty tongue. Frenching her, licking and sucking her nipples. SLowly i spread open her legs and lick her pussy. SHe let out a lodu moan as if she has not have sex for a long time.

THen jus when i wanted to bonk her, she went to her drawer trying to take out something. I asked her ""what are you doing?". She said she is taking a condom for me to wear. I rejected her, persuading her that raw is more shiok and assure her that i will withdraw.

SO she allow me to fuck her raw. Holy shit, she was moaning as thought she does not have sex for ages. I gave her a good ramming during the whole process. So when i was about to ejaculate, i was thinking should i withdraw or jus shoot in. I heck care, jus shoot in her pussy.

I thought that she would be angry with me for shooting in. But she does not flare up except saying "why u shoot in? I am married ok." Then blush it off.

The feeling of fucking a woman on her own bed when the husband is on reservist is the best acheivement a guy would have. I can only tell the husband "sorry, but your wife allows me to fuck her on your bed""

VincentnYu
15-09-2016, 06:32 AM
Will you continue with her? Esp when her Husband is back?

newyorker88
15-09-2016, 07:10 AM
If there is a first time, likely a second or third will follow

dreamzknight
15-09-2016, 07:16 AM
Will you continue with her? Esp when her Husband is back?

Of cus, free bonk, who dont want. Jus that not at her house if her husband back.

lipe
15-09-2016, 08:09 AM
TS is describing what his friend is doing to his wife while TS is in reservists.

I know this colleague of mine who is married. Face wise still not bad looking. Body wise a B cup with perky ass. We can click quite well and we can talk almost anything under the sun. She even share her problems with me.

Occasionally, we would go out for dinner and drink. Everytime i would look at her perky ass and wish that i could give that ass a good ramming.

So one day she told me her husband is gg for reservist for a week and she would be home alone. I initated we go have a meal and drink after work. That night, while we are drinking, we started to get touchy with each other. I keep groping her thighs and body and started to kiss her cheek and lips. Then i took a brave step of telling her I wanna do it with her. Surprisingly she agreed and even said do it at her house since nobody is at home.

When we reach her house, we get into passionate kissing and groping from the living room to her bedroom. Stripped her off her tight one-piece dress, i paint her face and whole body with my naughty tongue. Frenching her, licking and sucking her nipples. SLowly i spread open her legs and lick her pussy. SHe let out a lodu moan as if she has not have sex for a long time.

THen jus when i wanted to bonk her, she went to her drawer trying to take out something. I asked her ""what are you doing?". She said she is taking a condom for me to wear. I rejected her, persuading her that raw is more shiok and assure her that i will withdraw.

SO she allow me to fuck her raw. Holy shit, she was moaning as thought she does not have sex for ages. I gave her a good ramming during the whole process. So when i was about to ejaculate, i was thinking should i withdraw or jus shoot in. I heck care, jus shoot in her pussy.

I thought that she would be angry with me for shooting in. But she does not flare up except saying "why u shoot in? I am married ok." Then blush it off.

The feeling of fucking a woman on her own bed when the husband is on reservist is the best acheivement a guy would have. I can only tell the husband "sorry, but your wife allows me to fuck her on your bed""

maxsee
15-09-2016, 08:14 AM
:d:d:d:d:d

NewM00n
15-09-2016, 09:22 AM
TS you not scare her husband will beat you up ? :p

cavemanng
15-09-2016, 02:40 PM

Likely to be someone fucking TS's wife. Lol

DirtySerry
15-09-2016, 03:10 PM
i think you have a typo error, it should be friends

TS is describing what his friend is doing to his wife while TS is in reservists.

Suracai
15-09-2016, 05:29 PM
TS daydreaming again, as usual :D

xasdx
15-09-2016, 09:32 PM
i think you have a typo error, it should be friends

Typo... Friends n Bros out here.. ts.. when's your next reservist..

The Old Nite
15-09-2016, 10:12 PM
omfg ! the original dreamzknight is back to action again !

Red_Wine
16-09-2016, 12:19 AM

Sentosa Cannon is back....

itsabt6x
16-09-2016, 01:39 AM

Hahaha....during ICT is also my best times to be fucking my fwbs (someone elses wife) or hunt for new ones.