PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Les/bi femme

Lescutie
14-09-2016, 04:22 PM
Looking for les/bi to make friend and have fun with.

24f femme looking, slim.

If keen inbox me or reply here. Thanks.

Lescutie
14-09-2016, 06:52 PM
I think i should intro myself more. I dont think no one here interested clicking in since it for lesbian. (I wrote the wrong topic)

I'm a young cute looking lady in mid 20s. Not les and not bi. Im straight. Just Currently want to explore more in girls. If you are couples looking for female to join im keen provided im comfortable first. Or your partner want to make out w girl im fine too.

Hope this helps everyone. Xoxo

Lescutie
16-09-2016, 09:08 AM
Hi everyone. Please intro yourself and your girl if u are keen for mff. Cuz i recieved pm that never intro and just jump into the topic. Thanks! (:

Iamwalker
18-09-2016, 08:47 PM
As requested by TS to verify that she is indeed real and a SYT too. This will be a short FR as requested as I'm the first couple she met up in SBF.

Probably like the rest, I was skeptical when writing her a pm. Nevertheless, I still wrote a proper introduction to express my interest to link up. She replied and we eventually met up for some good clean mff fun till dawn over wine and music.

So I urge our fellow member to play nice to such a gem in this forum. If not we might loose this little gem.

Lescutie
19-09-2016, 06:23 PM
Hi everyone. Thank you for your respond and those who pmed me. I need time to reply or engage a meet up for each couple. As i finding mff that im comfortable with so have to take time understand and know how well i willing to meet up.

Btw. Im more keen into girls than guy. And also girl with who have curvy/sexy figures. So if you are trying your luck just to find any girls to do w me or just want to have session w me, you can give up on that. I wont entertain your msg.

And i like if you are chill and friendly couples too.

Hth. Thanks. Xoxo

Lescutie
19-09-2016, 06:24 PM
Thank you iamwalker for the FR. I enjoyed the time with you and your partner! (:

Bluelover
04-10-2016, 09:17 PM
Met this nice gal last week for a MFF, was our first ever session so we were naturally nervous but luckily we broke the ice over dinner and ended up having a great time!!!!

Serious couples and bi curious gals, PLS contact and be nice to this sweet gal!