PDA

View Full Version : Married BBW

Fatwife
11-09-2016, 10:42 PM
Hi
Im a short BBW...H.148cm/Wt.67kg/Cup:D or E
maybe my breast no longer pretty like those 20y/o but ofc i like someone to suck it still if you enjoy..i will enjoy too

Well, pretty long time no sex with hubby le ...many years...
so quite horny at times and did not manage to meet any guys can click so far. Maybe no more love le so i dont ask for sex even he want it and i will find excuse to escape.

Last time do have girlfriend and the sex was very special ofc diff from the usual sex i have .. miss the feeling of having "him" inside me again or rub on it. I think my skill still good..Lol. but i dont like BJ hor...dont ask me do that..Haha..love guys who like to go down on me, i know it unfair but i like that kind of slow turn on...let you lick n lick...i always enjoy slow n sweet cruddle so that somebody we must get along before we go into this stage....maybe after sometime..i will BJ for you but we nvr know. Or even we can go for some short trip holiday together..just like a buddy company each other n satisfy our need...

Let see how to work it out.. Prefer mature guys age aft 40yo...too bad young guy wont look at me cos im fat...if your rs also dont work with wife maybe we can be good buddy for drinks...we never know.

MILFYGoodness69
11-09-2016, 11:35 PM
I've just pm you.

fictionman
11-09-2016, 11:44 PM
Wow...My kind of relationship...Will pm u soon

samster1234
12-09-2016, 12:28 AM
Hi....just pm u, just the kindda relationship i looking for

stickyoldman
12-09-2016, 01:11 AM
Hi sis, if you have wechat you can add me my id is altpleasures. Now im into discovering sex toys. Dont know if you have tried but i can send you a few photos . Thank you and Selamat Datang. Did i say it correctly 😃

acidicavex
12-09-2016, 12:42 PM
Finally for mature bros in here :D

Have fun and Gd luck to TS finding the mature gentleman in here.

Apollo
12-09-2016, 01:14 PM
Bump for you BBW ...

Happy holiday :D

gunner77
12-09-2016, 02:19 PM
interesting...

i am young and wish to know you :p

bjlove
13-09-2016, 08:08 AM
Nice I am26 Chinese very interested in u

blastit
13-09-2016, 11:57 AM
Hi

I am young (25) and I do wish to know you

samlock
13-09-2016, 05:25 PM
Hi
maybe my breast no longer pretty like those 20y/o but ofc i like someone to suck it still if you enjoy..i will enjoy too

so quite horny at times and did not manage to meet any guys can click so far. Maybe no more love le so i dont ask for sex even he want it and i will find excuse to escape.

Last time do have girlfriend and the sex was very special ofc diff from the usual sex i have .. miss the feeling of having "him" inside me again or rub on it. I think my skill still good..Lol. but i dont like BJ hor...dont ask me do that..Haha..love guys who like to go down on me, i know it unfair but i like that kind of slow turn on...let you lick n lick...i always enjoy slow n sweet cruddle so that somebody we must get along before we go into this stage....maybe after sometime..i will BJ for you but we nvr know. Or even we can go for some short trip holiday together..just like a buddy company each other n satisfy our need...

Let see how to work it out.. Prefer mature guys age aft 40yo...too bad young guy wont look at me cos im fat...if your rs also dont work with wife maybe we can be good buddy for drinks...we never know.

Hi sis I hv pm on private message pls reply thank you hope to her from soon

samster1234
14-09-2016, 12:00 AM
Hey, i PMed you....waiting to hear from you

WoShiMingXing
14-09-2016, 03:48 PM
Anyone gotten a reply??? :confused:

stickyoldman
20-09-2016, 05:09 PM
Fat is an indication for size, age is an indication for numbers, so no worries, if guys want an extra serving, they can go yo you. Feel free to chat me on wechat id altpleasures

Breadwinner
21-09-2016, 11:05 AM
Hi Sis, just PMed you. waiting for your reply

lincoln3010
22-09-2016, 05:11 PM
i am ready and willing do pm me

Bullshitlar
24-09-2016, 08:35 PM
While everyone is all going ape shit happy, some guy is going to be so sad....but of course who cares right?

ace4321
28-09-2016, 11:38 AM
Hi

I just pm you.. not sure you receive it or not?

alphachin149
28-09-2016, 11:06 PM
Hi new here

Wechat geth590

alphachin149
28-09-2016, 11:12 PM
Hi geth590 here

sukan69@hotmail
14-10-2016, 01:14 PM
Hi,

PM me on contacting u. thanks

samlock
14-10-2016, 04:35 PM
Hi

Hi sis pls check on private Sms n reply thank you

Fatwife
14-11-2016, 04:10 PM
mailbox burst...too many youngster. Deleted. Some are kind of rude ...😡

echorny
14-11-2016, 10:12 PM

Ignore them rude buggers.

wittyman
14-11-2016, 11:00 PM

welcome back sis, choose wisely, and ignore those :p

good luck in your search :D

dylan37
15-11-2016, 10:08 AM
Hi

Hi I'm Dylan 44 Chinese looking for a fuck buddy

Done All
28-11-2016, 06:30 PM
Hi,

I am male chinese 47.

Fatwife
03-12-2016, 07:08 PM
Hi,

I am male chinese 47.

Hi Hi
Pm me

clinton
03-12-2016, 08:26 PM
Hi Hi
Pm me

Happy weekend sis, have fun and enjoy life :D

WoShiMingXing
04-12-2016, 02:18 AM
Hi Hi
Pm me

Guess I must have failed in the age requirement miserably, thats y i was ignored. Was actually keen to know u further but just too bad. Gd luck to Fatwife in finding wat u desire! :cool:

wittyman
04-12-2016, 09:55 AM
Guess I must have failed in the age requirement miserably, thats y i was ignored. Was actually keen to know u further but just too bad. Gd luck to Fatwife in finding wat u desire! :cool:

bro you can find younger ones ... :D

Fatwife
04-12-2016, 04:49 PM
i got reply lah...dont sound as i only post leh....i m not so active here but ofc i reply to those that caught my attention loh

Fatwife
04-12-2016, 05:52 PM

Hahahaha...some i skip reading cos too many..than maybe you re the heng one i skip

WoShiMingXing
05-12-2016, 12:35 AM
Hahahaha...some i skip reading cos too many..than maybe you re the heng one i skip

Sadz... :(

fictionman
05-12-2016, 10:11 AM

Dun be sad bro...I'm also the unlucky ones...Life goes onz

wittyman
05-12-2016, 10:29 AM

bro maybe it is hoax ... no need sad :D

Fatwife
05-12-2016, 03:08 PM
chill lah...sometime i reply back ppl also gone so let it be ... i ever met 2 guy before mayb they not keen in me so we nvr chat again...they re nice guy. too bad no fate..they know who they're....
thats life...

DatukSeks
05-12-2016, 04:35 PM
I am 50 years old Chinese. I am also fat.

If I qualify, pls PM me.

Thanks

Fatwife
06-12-2016, 07:05 PM
Got a few just started to chat..let see how... slow n steady...
Thread Closed temporary !!

Thats no way i could edit my thread hor..my mailbox burst liao...i recvd professional, student, ns guy, malay, ang moh etc ... Thank you for your respond 😄

Ahteckokok
06-12-2016, 07:43 PM
I'm too late...

cupid
06-12-2016, 09:52 PM
ts have fun and play hard :D

you are always welcome to re-open again :D

squiggle
08-12-2016, 01:02 PM
Young guys will still want you, just that whether you want them or not only.

Fatwife
08-12-2016, 10:35 PM
Haha im not suitable for those young chap...not qualify lah...im old liao married nobody want lo

Boboboy
08-12-2016, 11:47 PM
Hi

Hi..... can i try u??????

wittyman
09-12-2016, 12:04 AM
Haha im not suitable for those young chap...not qualify lah...im old liao married nobody want lo

i believe lot of people pm you already and you just play them out hehe, have fun and play hard sis :D

WoShiMingXing
09-12-2016, 10:42 AM

Age is nothing but just a number... Its the experience and hormones in you that makes the difference. As long as u willing, I'm sure u haf no lack of choices.

Good Luck! :cool:

Fatwife
09-12-2016, 06:31 PM
i believe lot of people pm you already and you just play them out hehe, have fun and play hard sis :D

Hey, I dont play people out one hor
Im not a pilot also..as mention if feeling is good than we work it out. If not, I can only say Im sorry. And I dont ask you pay me monthly hor...I wont like some people ask to meet than hide somewhere or give excuse...like that bua steady kind. I steady de ...Im mature adult ley.

Fatwife
09-12-2016, 06:43 PM
Hi..... can i try u??????

Boboboy, try me ? Very rude leh...u think i anyhow de meh

yongster77
09-12-2016, 07:32 PM
Still got time to apply. .hahaha. ..anyway I am 39 do I qualify and I am married also. Tks

johnl
09-12-2016, 08:46 PM
TS overwhelmed with responses. Missed the PM earlier from TS. :(

Belt
09-12-2016, 10:18 PM
Boboboy, try me ? Very rude leh...u think i anyhow de meh

u very selective de hehe, have fun play hard and happy weekend :D

Fatwife
10-12-2016, 10:16 PM
Thread Closed
No message will be replied
Bye~