PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39

asiancigar
10-09-2023, 08:47 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12499359/RIATH-AL-SAMARRAI-Glazers-Manchester-United-cheap.html?login#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

lacoruna69
14-09-2023, 03:18 PM
Seemed like baldy head is planning to deploy rubbish mound as right forward in place of Sancho/Antony for the match against BHA at OT (Sat 16 Sept 10PM)
Again overlook McTom....haix.:(

GK : Onana

DF : Reguilon, Licha, Lindelof, AWB

Mid : Amrabat, Casemiro, Bruno

Forward : Rashford, Hojlund, Mount

pewpewpew12345
14-09-2023, 05:27 PM
Boring united

ChrisSutton
15-09-2023, 05:42 AM
Man Utd v Brighton x-x 2-3

JonesKnows
15-09-2023, 09:17 AM
Man Utd v Brighton

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-2

lawro
15-09-2023, 10:35 AM

Lawro: 2-1

Marmots
15-09-2023, 11:01 AM
So now sancho training away from first team.
ETH doing his thing. Make or break for sancho, hopefully it’s break then remake.

Anyways, Man Utd vs Brighton.

4 - 1

PaulMerson
15-09-2023, 12:53 PM
Man Utd v Brighton

Brighton can setup well and I going for draw

I say 2-2

Rickey
15-09-2023, 05:15 PM
Lawro: 2-1

So now sancho training away from first team.
ETH doing his thing. Make or break for sancho, hopefully it’s break then remake.

Anyways, Man Utd vs Brighton.

4 - 1

Brighton can setup well and I going for draw

I say 2-2

Man Utd v Brighton

MU is in turmoil...owners r stingy n not bothered abt winning titles n cups so don't want to buy good instant players like Harry Kane etc..baldy manager having problems with many of the players e.g. injuries, discipline etc whilst Brighton got none of these problems, so they can concentrate to play to win.... score to me shd be MU 1 - Brighton 3

But believe jonesknows' prediction shd be correct as it was the last

ilovepantyhose
15-09-2023, 06:02 PM
Seemed like baldy head is planning to deploy...

martinez, amrabat, mount may not be fit in time for tmrw match, ETH is facing a depleted defence and midfield... and its puzzling that he refuses to select mctom, mctom not good enough for his system?

garnacho to fill in for antony but as AML, rashford is shoehorned to AMR, can help out on the right due to dangerman mitoma. pellistri/hojlund offer options as subs

defence is potentially weaker due to maguire, may concede goal but man u have enough firepower to see off brighton and OT remain a fortress

So now sancho training away from first team...

maybe ETH saw signs of it last season, but gave sancho the benefit of the doubt and sent him on an individual program in holland. now sancho took to social media after the arsenal match... its strike one, get in line or get out, ETH boh pang chance liao

lacoruna69
16-09-2023, 11:18 PM
Starts from Reguilon and Hojlund...and surprise McTom starts alongside Casemiro.

0-2 at this point of writing:(

Rickey
17-09-2023, 01:50 AM
MU is in turmoil...owners r stingy n not bothered abt winning titles n cups so don't want to buy good instant players like Harry Kane etc..baldy manager having problems with many of the players e.g. injuries, discipline etc whilst Brighton got none of these problems, so they can concentrate to play to win.... score to me shd be MU 1 - Brighton 3

But believe jonesknows' prediction shd be correct as it was the last
Couldnt believe my own prediction is so spot-on...so 3-1 it is in Brighton's favour as I expected...sigh...this is the end of them for this season, likely to be relegated if this baldy manager don't wake up from his sleep ..

in denial abt all his losses always seeing positives in his side but end up losing the games anyway ...they won the other 2 by fluke with the help of lady luck n not won by the skills of their players...can't defend, can't score goals, lost in midfield to all the teams they played so far this season...cone to think of it he is even worse than OGS...

tonight is another match they lost becos of his poor selection of players like still playing Martinez who we all know clearly hv lost form this season n not starting AWB instead...also sacking a long-serving GK n bringing another clown GK who concedes as many goals as DDG if not more...he is becoming another Mcdisaster...also casemiro has turned lembek this new season...all in all they lost their 3 matches is due to the incompetencies of the manager, players, n owners n scouting dept...so many corners won but not even 1 goal scored ...so predictable to the opposition defenders ...if he doesn't buck up n lose more games it is time he shd be sacked...

Now they r down to 13th on the table

imom
17-09-2023, 10:17 AM
I said season over by Oct. They die die wanna prove me wrong and have made it over by Sep. Lost all three matches which I pointed out as likely to contribute to season being over.

Glad I did not watch any of those matches live. Best decisions I have made these couple of months.

Players these days, just do not have the mentality of Keane and co. where each match is 'going to war'. Will never see Keane accept losing 4 matches consecutively to a small club. Losing even one will see him chomping at the bits at the next one for revenge. This team has lost FOUR on the trot with no response. Even getting thrashed 4-0 once. (The one 'victory' in the cup doesn't count. It was a drab draw.)

I'm out. I might be back if the club changes owners, depending on who they appoint to run the club.

Till then, you guys have 'fun' watching them get slaughtered at the Allianz Arena and all over England.

ilovepantyhose
17-09-2023, 12:56 PM
here are some thoughts after last night's game:

- no clinical finishing, man u created chances but finishing was poor, brighton was so clinical and made their chances count

- ETH underestimated brighton by selecting dalot ahead of AWB, as brighton exploited dalot's poor positioning

- overall good debut by reguilon, defended well and made overlapping runs down the left

- midfielders didn't help out defensively, even though ETH started mctom, brighton carved their way thru at will in midfield. for the goals, all the midfielders were guilty of ball-watching instead of tracking the opponents who made late runs into the box. where is the awareness? where is the communication?

- something is wrong with casemiro. last season was good, this season not. niggling injury? mentality too lepak? domestic issue?

- eriksen had another poor game, slow to press, couldn't influence proceedings, poor set piece delivery

- home debut for hojlund, worked hard by pressing and making runs to trouble the defenders. there was not much supply to him, need to have more wing play and provide crosses. in the 51st min, rashford should have cut the ball across to hojlund instead of going for goal, really wasted

- ETH may wanna reconsider his game plan of pressing the opponent from the first whistle. so much energy spent pressing and chasing the ball in the first half, can see the difference in the 2nd half as performance levels dropped. rashford spent more time walking than pressing, which was half hearted

- not optimistic at all for the next game away at bayern in UCL. will be fortunate to get a point

lacoruna69
17-09-2023, 02:26 PM
Probably the only player worth mentioning was Hojlund. He was unfortunate not to have his debut goal as the ball was already out when Rashford played in it.

That goal was good, very composed and cool under the circumstances.

Reguilon have a good game on the attack but I think he didn't do his work well on the left side defensively.

So, as can be seen, Onana is only good in Eredivisie and Serie A. But come to EPL, he is like a puny little boy waiting to be slaughtered.
I mean look at the number of goals he conceded.
DDG should be laughing on his couch choking on pop corns and coke while watching the game. :p

Im not sure what is happening to the other senior team players....they just went MIA after the initial blitz.
I can feel the fear in them when they have the ball....like they panic as to what to do with the ball.

Lastly, Rashford is just being too selfish in trying to score from tight angle.
Many occasions, Hojlund would have been a better option.

Whats with the decision to pull out Hojlund and replaced by Sick Chicken Ma Siao???
Can hear the boos from the OT crowd.

To top it off, the sole goal was scored by academy Hannibal. Brilliant long shot.

lacoruna69
17-09-2023, 02:56 PM
- home debut for hojlund, worked hard by pressing and making runs to trouble the defenders. there was not much supply to him, need to have more wing play and provide crosses.

- ETH may wanna reconsider his game plan of pressing the opponent from the first whistle.

Great pin point analysis as usual.

Probably Pellistri / Garnacho to start to provide crosses for Hojlund.

Eriksen, Casemiro think lose steam liao. Age catching up.

Yah, my friend also pointed out the pressing game is too demanding for the red pussies. Here is where WW was sorely missed. He was the link up and ball holder at the final third last season. Baldy head should have kept him.
He got good stamina, good height and most importantly good work rate/ethics.

Marmots
17-09-2023, 05:38 PM
To lose 1-3 at home to Brighton breaks the heart.
I was thinking the worst would have been a draw.

Will need some good results soon to lift morale.
ETH, you can do it.

Rickey
17-09-2023, 08:01 PM
Great pin point analysis as usual.

Probably Pellistri / Garnacho to start to provide crosses for Hojlund.

Eriksen, Casemiro think lose steam liao. Age catching up.

Yah, my friend also pointed out the pressing game is too demanding for the red pussies. Here is where WW was sorely missed. He was the link up and ball holder at the final third last season. Baldy head should have kept him.
He got good stamina, good height and most importantly good work rate/ethics.
Garnacho is better as an impact sub, not a starter as he cannot last 100 minutes of fast intense football...he will be tired out by then

Then wat shd they do with the 2 oldies, erikssen n casemiro ??... since they r not contributing to the team now unlike last season...suggest to sell them n get younger n more energetic midfielders to replace them...as for WW he didn't score or assist in scoring any goals....better to get a proper skilled n experienced player for this

ilovepantyhose
17-09-2023, 08:14 PM
Probably the only player worth mentioning ...

Yah, my friend also pointed out ...

onana is new signing, need time to adapt, remb that DDG wasn't a top GK when he joined back then :o

eriksen saw a lot of the ball as a deep-lying playmaker, but he didn't create much, kept passing sideways and he couldn't defend, why select him? actually the 1st teamers should be ashamed of themselves, its ironic that the youngsters and loanees (yes WW too) are the ones who gave spirited performances. losing is part and parcel of the game, but cannot go down without a fight. ETH need to start dropping some players to prove a point

hojlund... how to play to his strengths? given the current situation, i think the best attacking trio are rashford, pellistri and hojlund. rashford/pellistri to attack down the flanks and cross to hojlund. fernandes to be playmaker in the center as he is not pacy, and casemiro-mctom as midfield axis. ETH is currently easing hojlund back into action as he just recovered, if he started martial last night and sub hojlund on, it could have lifted the spirits, instead of boos to worsen the already despondent atmosphere

game plan wise... man u can play normal initially. if they fall behind, or if its a draw at half time, then activate the high press lah... asking the players to press relentlessly for 90mins is too much liao

Rickey
17-09-2023, 08:15 PM
To lose 1-3 at home to Brighton breaks the heart.
I was thinking the worst would have been a draw.

Will need some good results soon to lift morale.
ETH, you can do it.
Like yr positivity bro...but sad to say the baldy manager is out of his depth already much like his predecessors....empty of attacking n defensive ideas which is pulling him n his team down now to 13th position in the table...conceding so many goals n can't even score more than 1 goal now
...going forward like this they will find themselves fighting relegation at the end of the season

But truth be told, he is hampered by the idiotic owners not willing to buy good, prolific n energetic players for him like Harry Kane n Declan Rice etc, etc to score the goals they need to be in top 4

Tai_zi21
17-09-2023, 08:38 PM
We make a few signing for the new season… anyone impressed till now?

No one at all… we dump DDG out… did we get a better keeper? Looks at those 3 goal… I’m very sure DDG can save at least 1 or 2…

Mount? After 2 games injury… but so far when he play does he have any impact on the team? 0%

And our new striker… yes he can run fast is a hardworking player… but strikers are valued by how many goals u score… I seriously don’t see him scoring more than 10 goals in the league this season…

And for the rest of the team total let down… no fighting spirit no character at all… is this the same team who got third last season? I can’t even recognise them at all

God bless my favourite team… reality is man city are still
Miles ahead of us… even Liverpool who have sign not much players are still pulling in the results

Next game bayner trust me kane will punish us and be laughing at us

lacoruna69
17-09-2023, 09:48 PM
Garnacho is better as an impact sub, not a starter as he cannot last 100 minutes of fast intense football...he will be tired out by then

Last night match reveals that Rashford (although playing in his favored AML / FL position), he was very selfish. He have no intention to pass the ball to Hojlund. Except for that one instance when the ball already out which led to the ruled out goal.
Youtube got many comments concuring my view that Rashford is very selfish.
Hence the need to get some pacy player to play in the crosses.

...going forward like this they will find themselves fighting relegation at the end of the season

This would be something new and interesting.
Nonetheless, I will still stand by my favorite club through thick and thin.
Fighting relegation...so be it!

lacoruna69
17-09-2023, 10:08 PM
loanees (yes WW too) are the ones who gave spirited performances. losing is part and parcel of the game, but cannot go down without a fight. ETH need to start dropping some players to prove a point

hojlund... how to play to his strengths? given the current situation, i think the best attacking trio are rashford, pellistri and hojlund. rashford/pellistri to attack down the flanks and cross to hojlund. fernandes to be playmaker in the center as he is not pacy, and casemiro-mctom as midfield axis.

I think Sabitzer is also good. I still remember his 2 goals against Sevilla. One shot one kill. He is highly energetic and always full of running, getting into goal scoring position well.

As what I had seen in last night match, it is worrisome as Rashford seemed reluctant to pass the ball to Hojlund. Now that red pussies got a target man, should make full use. I don't like players who live in past glories and just want to play for themselves.

Although McTom got a rare start, he was largely invisible. Maybe it is time to rethink his position in the team. I think he can't play as DMC.

And our new striker… yes he can run fast is a hardworking player… but strikers are valued by how many goals u score… I seriously don’t see him scoring more than 10 goals in the league this season…

Agree with your points on Onana and Mount.

But, I would still want to reserve my judgment on Hojlund.

I feel he was starve of supply. Anyway, I would be happy if he can stroke in 10 this season.:p

Rickey
18-09-2023, 11:08 AM
onana is new signing, need time to adapt, remb that DDG wasn't a top GK when he joined back then :o

eriksen saw a lot of the ball as a deep-lying playmaker, but he didn't create much, kept passing sideways and he couldn't defend, why select him? actually the 1st teamers should be ashamed of themselves, its ironic that the youngsters and loanees (yes WW too) are the ones who gave spirited performances. losing is part and parcel of the game, but cannot go down without a fight. ETH need to start dropping some players to prove a point

hojlund... how to play to his strengths? given the current situation, i think the best attacking trio are rashford, pellistri and hojlund. rashford/pellistri to attack down the flanks and cross to hojlund. fernandes to be playmaker in the center as he is not pacy, and casemiro-mctom as midfield axis. ETH is currently easing hojlund back into action as he just recovered, if he started martial last night and sub hojlund on, it could have lifted the spirits, instead of boos to worsen the already despondent atmosphere

game plan wise... man u can play normal initially. if they fall behind, or if its a draw at half time, then activate the high press lah... asking the players to press relentlessly for 90mins is too much liao
Onana...no need time for him to gel...he is supposed to be a top n experienced GK...not like midfielders n strikers need a lot of co-ordination with other players to score goals...his only job is to stop any ball he sees coming from going into his net by whatever way n technique he can after training n qualifying as a GK

Erikssen...yes, u r right in all that u said...he needs to be sold or just be stand-by player on the bench...need to buy someone better than him

Hojlund ...good suggestion...go tell the baldy manager to do it for his own sake as well

Game plan...also good suggestion, tell the baldy to implement it n if it works give u a good treat

Rickey
18-09-2023, 11:34 AM
We make a few signing for the new season… anyone impressed till now?

No one at all… we dump DDG out… did we get a better keeper? Looks at those 3 goal… I’m very sure DDG can save at least 1 or 2…

Mount? After 2 games injury… but so far when he play does he have any impact on the team? 0%

And for the rest of the team total let down… no fighting spirit no character at all… is this the same team who got third last season? I can’t even recognise them at all

God bless my favourite team… reality is man city are still
Miles ahead of us… even Liverpool who have sign not much players are still pulling in the results

Next game bayner trust me kane will punish us and be laughing at us

Yr 1st Para...Yes but only 1...i.e. Hojlund

Para 2...yes, u r right, that guy is a clown hardly able to save any goals commandingly as some really good n experienced keepers can

Para 3...yes, he has not proven anything as yet despite having played a few games already n so easily get injured...the fault is in this baldy manager recruiting such mediocre players who gets injured so fast n easily....most of his new signings cum in injured so cannot play for the club n they start losing games n points.

Para 4...so far he is the best player the baldy manager has recruited n has shown his quality..he alone is hard to score goals if his teammates don't supply him the ball...if he plays with Kane or Declan Rice sure he can score many games...but with this present useless group of players who don't know how to pass the ball to each other, definitely hard for him to score

Para 5 ...yes u r right again...agree with u...me too they r not the team that we saw last season

Para 6...yes agree with u again....they will be fighting relegation to Div 2 soon if they continue playing like this...no attacking ideas, run so slow, don't know how to defend, keep on being robbed of the ball by the opposition etc, etc

Para 7....yes next game they will be thrashed by Bayern if they still don't wake up...Harry Kane will prolly be saying "see that time ask u to buy me u all don't want...I can score many goals for u..
stingy poker...complain I m too old some more...not worth it..now u suffer"

ilovepantyhose
18-09-2023, 07:23 PM
I think Sabitzer is also good ...

to ETH, sabitzer is at most a squad player to cover for suspension/injuries, signing him on loan skirted FFP regulations if any. yes, he is a clever player, his age was perhaps the factor that ETH did not perm sign him

ya, rashford seems to be getting a diva attitude on field, getting more selfish on the ball and not helping out when out of possession, an unhealthy mentality considering he hasn't won the PL or UCL

mctom can only play centrally, in the past when he was deployed on the flank, he would drift towards the center and that flank would be subjected to overload because he was out of posn. he is similar to gerrard/lampard type of box to box MC, but ETH deemed him behind casemiro/mount/eriksen in the pecking order. unless mctom can improve his creativity and dribbling, he will be a sub mostly. or ETH can organise a few closed door friendlies where mctom plays DC or SC, he can have more options after evaluating mctom performance :p

i fear the squad is reverting back to OGS era, where the attackers and midfielders use eye power and left all the defensive work to the defenders, tracking opponents runs and closing down are out of the window liao, its frustrating to watch

Marmots
19-09-2023, 01:06 PM
…..actually the 1st teamers should be ashamed of themselves, its ironic that the youngsters and loanees (yes WW too) are the ones who gave spirited performances. losing is part and parcel of the game, but cannot go down without a fight. ETH need to start dropping some players to prove a point

Youngsters, trainees, loans and such will run and play their hearts out to prove their worth, show they are worthy of being at Man Utd and deserve more playtime.

As opposed to I am now at Man Utd, I made it, nothing to prove anymore.

I do like how ETH now is wielding the hammer at sancho, casting doubts if he will play for MU again. The sad thing is that if sancho is sold, he will train and run his lungs out to prove MU made a mistake. If only he can do the same now, back down, say sorry, and prove that MU did not make a mistake signing him.

Still stings like new, losing at OT to Brighton.
Lowering expectations till things get stable, just want them to make themselves hard to beat first.

lacoruna69
19-09-2023, 07:27 PM
I do like how ETH now is wielding the hammer at sancho, casting doubts if he will play for MU again. The sad thing is that if sancho is sold, he will train and run his lungs out to prove MU made a mistake. If only he can do the same now, back down, say sorry, and prove that MU did not make a mistake signing him.

Sometimes it is all about whether the playing style/pace and team tactics formation....etc.

If the player doesn't fit the system, doesn't mean he is bad.

Like Memphis, he was good at PSV...but arrived at Utd...but cannot prove himself.
Then transfer to Lyon. He become good again. Even went to Barcelona later on.

That said, seeing so many left and arrived....the only one I feel sad and unjustified leaving was Ander Herrera.
He was such a beast in midfield....:(

ilovepantyhose
19-09-2023, 08:01 PM
Youngsters, trainees, loans and such will run ...

thats the thing about football, some players' ambition is earn that big contract, do the cash grab and then coast all the way, they still pocket the fat salary regardless the team win or lose. in some way its quiet quitting or lie flat

when ETH said that he was unsure of sancho, can interpret it as ETH being shrewd and leaving the ball in sancho's court: its up to the player himself, if he wants to play, he has to impress during training to warrant a place; if he doesn't want to play, there are other players ready to take over. it was reported that sancho didn't have a good attitude when at man city, guardiola dodged a bullet there and cashed in by letting him leave

and now more bad news... AWB is injured, man u having injury crisis, the fit defenders are dalot, lindelof, martinez and reguilon, with maguire/evans as backup, it will be tough until Dec, hope fortunes can improve come Jan 24

ilovepantyhose
20-09-2023, 05:59 PM

martial should start as SC due to his UCL experience, and pellistri as he is a more natural AMR, rather than shuffling rashford around to accommodate garnacho as AML. hojlund/garnacho/youngsters provide options off the bench

overall not optimistic about man u chances due to the growing injury list, issues and poor form, it would be a good result if they leave with a point

lacoruna69
20-09-2023, 06:46 PM
overall not optimistic about man u chances due to the growing injury list, issues and poor form, it would be a good result if they leave with a point

Clear defeat....but I will watch to see how many goals the red pussies will leak.

BTW, I am curious where you get that formation picture? You created yourself?
Or ETH give to you?:p

ilovepantyhose
20-09-2023, 07:29 PM
BTW, I am curious where you get that formation picture? You created yourself?
Or ETH give to you?

pm u liao :p:D

Marmots
20-09-2023, 09:24 PM
I am going to be optimistic and go for draw.

ETH may try to soak up the pressure and go for counters, but don’t feel MU defence is up to the task of shutting Bayern down.

2-2.

Honestly, the heart wants a draw, but the brain know otherwise.
Nonetheless, Hope springs Eternal.

lacoruna69
20-09-2023, 10:27 PM

Thanks Bro. Interesting website. Lol!!

Ok lah....at least not much hope and pressure.

See you guys at 3am!!:D

Rickey
21-09-2023, 12:10 AM
Wow, wats the secret ?? ...don't like that leh...share, share ;)...they always say sharing is caring mah...haha

Rickey
21-09-2023, 12:26 AM
Clear defeat....but I will watch to see how many goals the red pussies will leak.

2-1 is the score says FIFA 23 simulation of the game tonight...Bayern goals scored by none other than Harry Kane n the other by Mazdaoui n red pussies replied thru Hojlund ...

Kane scored in the 4th minute due to an error by Lindel-flop n later Rasmus equalised for the red pussies..then Mazdaoui scored Bayern 2nd goal to make it 2-1 in their favour....if true, the baldy manager is on course to being sacked if results don't improve by Christmas..FIFA 23 predictions r usually very accurate

Rickey
21-09-2023, 12:30 AM
I am going to be optimistic and go for draw.

ETH may try to soak up the pressure and go for counters, but don’t feel MU defence is up to the task of shutting Bayern down.

2-2.

A draw is the best they can do....to win Bayern is a miracle...as FIFA 23 simulation of the game says the result will be 2-1 in bayern's favour...even the high flying magpies only drew with their European opponents

Anyway let's see how is the result for real in a few hours time ;)

Rickey
21-09-2023, 12:34 AM
Ok lah....at least not much hope and pressure.

See you guys at 3am!!:D

I m not going to waste my time watching if they r going to lose again :(...sleep better n later watch highlights

Tai_zi21
21-09-2023, 03:32 AM
Where are all the one who doubt DDG? Now look at bayner first goal :mad:

Less than 35 mins down by 2 nil… ok I’m go sleep now

lacoruna69
21-09-2023, 05:11 AM
Wow....what a fantastic game!! The Red Devils lost narrowly 4-3!!

Casemiro came alive with 2 very late goals. But still cannot salvage a draw.

But Bayern could have got more if not for the woodwork and also some saves from Onana. Ok....Onana made mistakes in the first half and I think he redeemed himself in the 2nd half.

Hojlund got his first goal....via a pass from Rashford.

ETH should not have taken him off so early though.

I think the Red Devils kind of given up when they were 3-1 down. There is
really a genuine chance to draw or even win the game.

Good entertaining game from both sides!!

lacoruna69
21-09-2023, 05:13 AM

It is a howler by Onana....haha.

Im a DDG supporter btw.

I think you miss an entertaining 2nd Half....:p

Rickey
21-09-2023, 08:03 AM
It is a howler by Onana....haha.

Im a DDG supporter btw.

I think you miss an entertaining 2nd Half....:p

Me too...can say onana is no better than DDG...just as bad if not worse...overated

Rickey
21-09-2023, 08:14 AM
Wow....what a fantastic game!! The Red Devils lost narrowly 4-3!!

Casemiro came alive with 2 very late goals. But still cannot salvage a draw.

But Bayern could have got more if not for the woodwork and also some saves from Onana. Ok....Onana made mistakes in the first half and I think he redeemed himself in the 2nd half.

Hojlund got his first goal....via a pass from Rashford.

ETH should not have taken him off so early though.

I think the Red Devils kind of given up when they were 3-1 down. There is
really a genuine chance to draw or even win the game.

Good entertaining game from both sides!!

Not bad liao loh..was expecting a thrashing from Bayern...it's the 1st game one can see some improvement from some of the players like case who scored 2 goals n the ones who assisted him in scoring...showing some fightback which were missing in the last few games they lost...

but baldy manager continues to make mistakes in the players he substituted n replace them with n the timing of such substitutions like putting Garnacho in only in the 80th minute, n keeping his darling boy Rashford for the whole game when he is not effective...hope they start getting better from this match onwards n a chance to show this by beating Burnley this weekend...onana needs to be benched n bring in another better goalie until he shows improvement n not leaking so many goals...14 so far they counted for him

Marmots
21-09-2023, 09:13 AM
First goal was a blunder by goalie.
But the other 2, defence was abysmal.

Losing at 4-3 to Bayern is no shame, but in honest, MU flattered to deceive.
Could have been worse if not for the goal post.

I reserved my opinions on Onana. The defence was simply not competent.
Conceding was expected. It would have taken an exceptional goalie to defy the tide.

But still, I still do not understand the rationale for letting DDG go.
He would have been able to make some difference.

Rickey
21-09-2023, 01:11 PM

Don't know where they go leh ??...these good for nothing fans wanted young inexperienced strikers without premier league experience who will take time to develop n gel with the team b4 they can start scoring goals...wat the club don't hv is time to train these strikers...but these fans don't want a old experienced ready-made striker who can start banging in goals galore for them straightaway....see now Harry Kane is laughing his ass off at u all

lacoruna69
21-09-2023, 01:29 PM
But still, I still do not understand the rationale for letting DDG go.
He would have been able to make some difference.

This had been discussed before.
ETH wanted to play a high pressing game, hence need a ball playing GK who is able to play as last defender.
Also help launch attack from the back.
DDG is inept on the ball and always prefer to stick to his penalty area.
As such, there is a big gap between him and the defence line,
which can be exploited by opponents.

As to whether this works after signing Onana, the number of goals conceded is a telling sign his tactics doesn't work.

they don't want a old experienced ready-made striker who can start banging in goals galore for them straightaway....see now Harry Kane is laughing his ass off at u all

Ok lah....new boy Hojlund open scoring account liao.
So all is not lost yet.:D

ilovepantyhose
21-09-2023, 05:55 PM
here are some thoughts after this morning's game:

- from the first whistle until the 1st goal, man u weren't intimidated, they were proactive and took the game to bayern, instead of sitting back and absorb pressure

- bayern 1st goal was really facepalm max, onana should have done better. this season man u tend to have a lively start for 20-30mins, but somehow concede a goal, then the team get deflated/demoralised and couldn't get going anymore. ETH gotta work on this mental issue

- for bayern 2nd and 4th goal, the scorers were totally unmarked, wtf? why didn't the midfield track their runs? see the goals conceded this season so far, it has been so easy to score against man u... what is happening? why is the midfield cut thru so easily?

- there was more attacking initiative and goals scored, the issue is after they pulled one back, bayern scored again soon after. the mental toughness and confidence are still lacking

- need to rant about 1) casemiro, despite his 2 goals, he was pretty much absent defensively when he's supposed to be the anchor, his defensive presence has been MIA since the wolves game; 2) eriksen, apart for the pass in the 4min that pellistri almost scored, he didn't contribute much and faded in the 2nd half, seems like he can only play at high intensity for 45mins. i feel ETH need to do something drastic like drop casemiro and eriksen, and select mctom and hannibal to be the midfield pair

- reguilon played well overall, made overlapping/incisive runs when attacking and commendable defending vs sane

- special mention to hojlund who scored his 1st goal, although man u need to spread the ball around more instead of focussing down the left, there wasn't enough wing play down the right, pellistri could only cross once which hojlund headed wide. there are 2-3 days interval for upcoming matches, so the recovery time is shorter, the timing is quite gum for ETH to ease hojlund into action: rotate with martial for 60-70mins of game time. hojlund shld be able to complete the full 90mins come Nov

- ETH must prioritise improvements to defence, midfield, mentality asap

- next game on Sat away at burnley, likely a draw as both teams have poor form

ilovepantyhose
21-09-2023, 05:57 PM
Wow, wats the secret ?? ...don't like that leh...share, share ;)...they always say sharing is caring mah...haha

ChrisSutton
22-09-2023, 09:48 AM
Burnley v Man Utd x-x 1-2

JonesKnows
22-09-2023, 10:21 AM
Burnley v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-1

lawro
22-09-2023, 11:09 AM

Lawro: 2-0

PaulMerson
22-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Burnley v Man Utd

MU form quite unpredictable

I say 1-2

rundevilrun87
22-09-2023, 06:41 PM
recent form RIP

Rickey
22-09-2023, 06:45 PM
MU form quite unpredictable

I say 1-2

Burnley v Man Utd

3 for a win n one for a loss...so how will their game this weekend against tiny Burnley turn out to be ??...

if they continue to play the lembek way they did in the last few games they lost, lazily n with no determination to win or energy to run n fight for the ball or imbue tricky brains in their players to outwit their opponents on the field not always playing predictable football making it easy for opponents to counter n attack them ..this one will go the same way...

it's a die die must win game for the baldy manager otherwise he will get the chop by Christmas

ilovepantyhose
22-09-2023, 08:00 PM

as casemiro-eriksen cannot protect the defence, ETH can experiment with mctom-hannibal pairing in midfield. with the squad facing an injury crisis, its a chance for the youngsters to show what they can offer

a draw is a likely result, as man u away form has been poor since last season and currently on a 3 game losing streak, and burnley form is poor too

Marmots
22-09-2023, 09:45 PM
Well, MU can score, so key will be how well will the defence hold up.
I believe ETH will particularly emphasise this match as one they have to win.

1 - 3

I consider a draw no different from a loss.

lacoruna69
22-09-2023, 11:13 PM
A win is possible provided they don't go to sleep and concede like against Forest.

They need to fix this underestimate mentality and view every team as worthy opponent.

Really, there is no 'weak' team in EPL.

lacoruna69
24-09-2023, 05:01 AM
Burnley v Man Utd

A win is possible provided they don't go to sleep and concede like against Forest.

They need to fix this underestimate mentality and view every team as worthy opponent.

Really, there is no 'weak' team in EPL.

Hard fought 1-0 win. Capt Bruno with that superb shot.
Line up seemed to be 4-3-1-2.
3 man midfield. Lol.

But still kind of struggle against Burnley....tsk tsk.

Onana got a couple of good saves and managed to keep clean sheet.

Rashford-Hojlund twin strike force doesn't look promising though.

Rickey
24-09-2023, 08:24 AM
Hard fought 1-0 win. Capt Bruno with that superb shot.
Line up seemed to be 4-3-1-2.
3 man midfield. Lol.

But still kind of struggle against Burnley....tsk tsk.

Onana got a couple of good saves and managed to keep clean sheet.

Rashford-Hojlund twin strike force doesn't look promising though.
Glad they made it for this game :)...didn't watch as tot they will prolly lose again, wat more with luck not on their side recently...nowadays they depend so much on luck not skills to win games, not top 4 quality...

good thing is to see their joker GK keep a clean sheet for the 1st time n heard he made quite a no. of good saves to keep his side from losing..n heard surprisingly that Johhny Evans was their best player n played heroically scoring a goal himself but which was disallowed ...another 3 points in the bag n they hv now jumped up to 8th position on the table...might cum down a bit if the other teams below them win their games tonight...

hopefully they continue to improve n this is the turnaround for them to challenge for top 4 again

ilovepantyhose
24-09-2023, 12:56 PM
Hard fought 1-0 win ...

ETH had to reinforce the central region after shipping so many goals, the midfield became more compact when without possession, and when they had possession, fernandes and rashford would go wide. burnley played better in the 1st half, dissected man u rather easily but no finishing as onana wasn't severely tested. at the stroke of halftime, a wonderful pass from evans for fernandes goal

- when burnley attacked in the 10min, rashford was tracking an opponent run, then he stopped running and it made man u vulnerable, really wtf

- rashford didn't have a good game overall, twice he shot when should have passed, but he did create chances for hojlund

- hannibal played well, brought alot of energy and running to man u midfield, passed well during transition/link up. he deserves another start in the next game

- when martinez was not in the lineup, 1st "oh no", and then when reguilon pulled up with a tight hammy, 2nd "oh no", the injury list grows...

- overall an improved performance compared to previous games, midfield wasn't overrun easily and defence held. 3pts and a clean sheet to snap a 3 game losing streak

- next 2 games are consecutive home games vs crystal palace, fans will expect wins

Rickey
25-09-2023, 11:36 AM
3 for a win n one for a loss...so how will their game this weekend against tiny Burnley turn out to be ??...

So JonesKnows prediction is again spot on as he has been on recent games....0-1 in red pussies favour :)

Rickey
25-09-2023, 12:24 PM
ETH had to reinforce the central region after shipping so many goals, the midfield became more compact when without possession, and when they had possession, fernandes and rashford would go wide. burnley played better in the 1st half, dissected man u rather easily but no finishing as onana wasn't severely tested. at the stroke of halftime, a wonderful pass from evans for fernandes goal

- when burnley attacked in the 10min, rashford was tracking an opponent run, then he stopped running and it made man u vulnerable, really wtf

- rashford didn't have a good game overall, twice he shot when should have passed, but he did create chances for hojlund

- hannibal played well, brought alot of energy and running to man u midfield, passed well during transition/link up. he deserves another start in the next game

- when martinez was not in the lineup, 1st "oh no", and then when reguilon pulled up with a tight hammy, 2nd "oh no", the injury list grows...

- overall an improved performance compared to previous games, midfield wasn't overrun easily and defence held. 3pts and a clean sheet to snap a 3 game losing streak

- next 2 games are consecutive home games vs crystal palace, fans will expect wins
Yes, agree with all u said bro...not only fans will expect them to win their next games but I also...give their ass a whipping if they anyhow play including the baldy manager too if he has no ideas how to turn the game around if they fall one or 2 goals behind

Marmots
25-09-2023, 12:40 PM
MU was and remains at a vulnerable state of mind and form, another loss would have compounded matters.
It doesn't really matters if us, the supporters, lose faith in the manager, it will be destructive, if the players start to lose faith in him.
They clawed a win, gave themselves breathing room.

Will it be a springboard or a slow curve ? I just hope they can build on it and stop the rot.

Northern
26-09-2023, 12:43 AM
Stopped watching Man Utd matches after they got Mourinho as manager and just watched some highlights now and then.
Never liked Mourinho who liked to package himself as bigger than the club.

I myself am from Sir Ferguson era, watched as Scholes, Cantona, Giggs, Becks, (fuck Nicky Butt), Schmeichel and later Nistelrooy, Stam, Ronaldo( the chants of you got the wrong Ronaldo feels so funny now.)

I watched not just because of how good Man Utd was, but how they never gave up, it was a We May Fall, But We Will Always Go Down Fighting.
You see some fight here and there now in this Man Utd team, but only in weak spurts. And it is sad.

It may seem strange, but although they are really not a team to fear now by any means, it feels like they almost just need that 1 player to sync in and make the whole team click.

Sir Ferguson was a strict disciplinarian, but was also man management and motivation Master. Haag needs to bear that in mind.

Just need to find that audacious person like Cantona, where his frown is more searing that any words on field.

Easier said than done I suppose.

escobar43535
26-09-2023, 03:35 PM
Pardon my presence as I ain't a United supporter:D

But must say this;)

How come you left out and did not mention Roy Keane bro?!:eek:

I myself am from Sir Ferguson era, watched as Scholes, Cantona, Giggs, Becks, (fuck Nicky Butt), Schmeichel and later Nistelrooy, Stam, Ronaldo( the chants of you got the wrong Ronaldo feels so funny now.)

It may seem strange, but although they are really not a team to fear now by any means, it feels like they almost just need that 1 player to sync in and make the whole team click.

Just need to find that audacious person like Cantona, where his frown is more searing that any words on field.

Easier said than done I suppose.

Northern
26-09-2023, 03:39 PM
Pardon my presence as I ain't a United supporter:D

But must say this;)

How come you left out and did not mention Roy Keane bro?!:eek:

I did, I said (fuck nicky butt).
Dude was just a Keane wannabe fail.

lacoruna69
26-09-2023, 08:01 PM
EFL 3rd Round

vs Crystal Palace 3am at OT.

Amrabat expected to start.

ilovepantyhose
26-09-2023, 10:10 PM

ETH to rotate squad as priority is given to PL and UCL, unfortunately the defence can't be rotated as many are unavailable. the midfield and attack can be rested, hannibal-mctom as midfield axis, eriksen as playmaker and the 3 attackers are pacy dribblers

man u should have enough quality to see off palace and improve the recent form

lacoruna69
27-09-2023, 04:00 AM
Nice dominant first half display, taking a comfortable 2-0 lead.

Amrabat started as LB, but moved to DMC later.

Lindelof came on for Mount in the 2nd half to occupy LB slot.

Go go, Devils!!

Rickey
27-09-2023, 04:04 AM

ETH to rotate squad as priority is given to PL and UCL, unfortunately the defence can't be rotated as many are unavailable. the midfield and attack can be rested, hannibal-mctom as midfield axis, eriksen as playmaker and the 3 attackers are pacy dribblers

man u should have enough quality to see off palace and improve the recent form
just woke up 5 mins b4 1/2 time...fans shd be happy that u r right ..it's 2-0 in their favour so far..goals scored by Garnacho n Casemiro...:)

Rickey
27-09-2023, 01:18 PM
Nice dominant first half display, taking a comfortable 2-0 lead.

Amrabat started as LB, but moved to DMC later.

Lindelof came on for Mount in the 2nd half to occupy LB slot.

Go go, Devils!!

So they ended winning 3-0 :)...the last goal surprisingly scored by ma siao...seems like everyone played well n contributed to the goals as a team ...hope they continue to play in this hungry n aggressive front foot way, then they stand a chance of being in top 4 this season...even Mount n McDisaster also played well :)

Marmots
27-09-2023, 06:46 PM
I'm just glad there were no further injuries.

And its pretty good to see the goals spread out among the players.
At least not heavily reliant on any particular player for goals.

ilovepantyhose
27-09-2023, 09:00 PM
read the reports and watched the highlights, it was a dominant display at home, casemiro engine finally starting? :p

another win and clean sheet to improve the form

playing palace again at home this Sat, the players who were rested gotta score 4 goals :cool::D

lacoruna69
27-09-2023, 10:24 PM
I especially like that long diagonal pass from Mount (i presume it is him) to Pellistri...which led to the opening goal.

Mount got a good game here. I can see he is everywhere.
All the little touches and long pass....plus that corner delivery which Casemiro scores.

Which brings the question....is it because he plays a similar role as Bruno?

I'm beginning to think so.

The entire team play for one another which is what had been missing all this while.

Marmots
28-09-2023, 12:03 PM
So, the stock value puts MU at a worth of around 3.2 Billion Pounds.

Another valuation puts it at close to 4.8 billion pounds.

Glazers, according to rumours, want to sell for 10 billion pounds.
Feels like asking too much if true.

Anyway, the latest news seem to be that Ratcliffe is about to present another restructured offer.
I hope Man Utd is sold to an individual rather than a consortium.
Consortium is mostly pure commercial, and comprised of groups, raising the potential of disagreements.

lacoruna69
28-09-2023, 09:31 PM
Amrabat looks good on the field and come across as one humble lad.

He apparently told the interviewer he will play any position the manager wants him to. ...including GK.

Display strong work rate and most importantly able to read his team mates move and cover for them as necessary.

Works well with Mount and Casemiro.

A player to watch.

Rickey
28-09-2023, 11:20 PM
Amrabat looks good on the field and come across as one humble lad.

He apparently told the interviewer he will play any position the manager wants him to. ...including GK.

Display strong work rate and most importantly able to read his team mates move and cover for them as necessary.

Works well with Mount and Casemiro.

A player to watch.
Yah, I like him too...he will help pull the red pussies up the table :)...prolly the best new player recruited by the baldy manager...but he is only on loan...sigh

lacoruna69
29-09-2023, 12:02 AM
Yah, I like him too...he will help pull the red pussies up the table :)...prolly the best new player recruited by the baldy manager...but he is only on loan...sigh

I believed ETH will grow to like him.....he is also botak....:D

During the match against Burnley, ETH patted Amrabat botak head before sending him onto the field. I find it so hilarious!!:p

ChrisSutton
29-09-2023, 09:59 AM
Man Utd v Crystal Palace x-x 2-1

JonesKnows
29-09-2023, 10:26 AM
Man Utd v Crystal Palace

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-0

lawro
29-09-2023, 11:00 AM

Lawro: 3-0

PaulMerson
29-09-2023, 12:35 PM
Man Utd v Crystal Palace

MU form hope can maintain.

I say 3-0

ilovepantyhose
29-09-2023, 09:00 PM

players rested on Wed to return as amrabat continue to fill in at DL, it should be another dominant win at home

bad news for martinez though... out for another extended period due to aggravation of the broken foot injury, hope he can recover asap

Rickey
30-09-2023, 12:12 AM

players rested on Wed to return as amrabat continue to fill in at DL, it should be another dominant win at home

bad news for martinez though... out for another extended period due to aggravation of the broken foot injury, hope he can recover asap
Like yr selection of players for tomorrow night's game against the Eagles for the 2nd time this week :)...looks very strong on paper but don't know whether will become lembek when on the field...but think u r right as all the 4 regular pundits r saying it shd be a MU win

Marmots
30-09-2023, 12:17 AM
Man Utd will probably have an eye on next match vs Galatasaray and not want to overexert, risking further injuries.

Man Utd vs Crystal Palace.

2-0

Rickey
30-09-2023, 12:19 AM

Man Utd v Crystal Palace

Lawro: 3-0

MU form hope can maintain.

I say 3-0
It's good to see for once that all the 4 regular pundits r agreed n predicting a MU win tomorrow night against the Eagles of Crystal palace...they hv just beaten them emphatically 3 days ago, no reason why they cannot do it again tomorrow...will be watching closely to see if JonesKnow's prediction is the most accurate one
like his last 2

For me I will go with ChrisSutton's 2-1 prediction..cos the red pussies back line n GK r still weak n shaky n vulnerable to intense opposition attacks

Rickey
30-09-2023, 12:26 AM
Man Utd will probably have an eye on next match vs Galatasaray and not want to overexert, risking further injuries.

Man Utd vs Crystal Palace.

2-0
If I were ETH I will treat the EPL match tomorrow night against the Eagles just as seriously as the one against Galatasaray...cannot afford to drop any more points in the league if they want to be among the top 4 cum end of season

Marmots
30-09-2023, 12:16 PM
I don't think it will be the same Palace that played in the League cup.
This will be one looking to play for a draw, maybe even sneak a win.
Man Utd can score, but once Palace fall behind, Palace will likely up the tempo and MU will then start to slow down the play instead.

That's my thinking.

Tai_zi21
01-10-2023, 12:03 AM
It's good to see for once that all the 4 regular pundits r agreed n predicting a MU win tomorrow night against the Eagles of Crystal palace...they hv just beaten them emphatically 3 days ago, no reason why they cannot do it again tomorrow...will be watching closely to see if JonesKnow's prediction is the most accurate one
like his last 2

For me I will go with ChrisSutton's 2-1 prediction..cos the red pussies back line n GK r still weak n shaky n vulnerable to intense opposition attacks

Anyone thinking they will lose 1-0 at home to crystal palace?

lacoruna69
01-10-2023, 12:06 AM
Red Pussies mode again....

Lost 0-1 at home to Palace.

Once put back Rashford and Bruno, things don't work well. :D

That goal by Andersen was a beauty...Onana no chance.

Rickey
01-10-2023, 12:41 AM
Anyone thinking they will lose 1-0 at home to crystal palace?

Definitely not me...looks like lady luck whom they depend so much on to win their matches deserted them again this match..
playing so slowly, n all they do is passing the ball to each other but can't score ...n their midfielders n strikers don't hv the trickery mind to penetrate defenders to score goals...so many corners opportunities to score but they still cannot do it whilst Palace scored their only goal by the 1st set-piece following a corner ...always very predictable the way they moving the ball slowly around, that the opposition even know how to defend against them n neutralise their attacks...this season, they no hope liao to be even in top 6 or 7 :(

Rickey
01-10-2023, 12:44 AM
Red Pussies mode again....

Lost 0-1 at home to Palace.

Once put back Rashford and Bruno, things don't work well. :D

That goal by Andersen was a beauty...Onana no chance.

Agree with u they lost tonight becos of these 2 useless players n the not so good GK who should hv stopped the ball from flying into his net :(

Rickey
01-10-2023, 01:44 AM
like his last 2

Wat a great disappointment...whenever we root for them to win they will lose it for us...

I think the baldy manager this season has turned into 1 of the worst manager they ever had breaking a lot of past records for the worse...looks like he is even worse than ole...once fall behind by a goal they r unable to recover to equalise or do a come-from-behind win .. clearly clueless how to turn the game ard to win ..those games they won esp the 1 just a few days ago in mid-week against the same opposition was becos that team somehow didn't want to play well...when teams played well against them n press them they will definitely lose...also itchy brains don't continue playing the winning team must go n change players n put in worse ones...like Bruno n Rashford who didn't play in the last game...these 2 esp r causing the team to lose all their games by not being able to score when they shd like last season...

If this trend of bad results continues think the baldy won't be ard by Christmas...in the meantime to try n save him, must send him back to training school for managers for refresher course conducted by pep n klopp

Marmots
01-10-2023, 02:06 AM
Well, this is really one AC/DC Man Utd.

Never know which one will turn up.
But it is at home......at Old Trafford....

lacoruna69
01-10-2023, 01:45 PM
Agree with u they lost tonight becos of these 2 useless players n the not so good GK who should hv stopped the ball from flying into his net :(

It is kind of disturbing considering it is largely the same set of players and formation against the same team and same venue.
But the play is vastly different.

Only difference is Bruno and Rashford.

Rashford is just not in the game anymore and he doesn't want to play for the team. Mostly for himself.
He had also lost his form. Should be dropped for the next few matches.

Bruno....a hard one. But I feel he is not really an inspiring leader (he is Capt) on the field.
He is not the same form as when he first arrived.
I know he is hardworking but he just can't make things happen and inspire his teammates when the chips are down.

I seriously don't know what went wrong. Let's wait for Bro ILPH's analysis.

ilovepantyhose
01-10-2023, 08:58 PM

- man u are more sluggish whenever they play in the rain, 0.5sec slower in everything, finding a teammate, making runs, pressing, shooting, getting to the ball. socks not dry, morale not high?

- it was a smash n grab plan by palace, once they scored, they just park the bus and absorb pressure. palace is a physical side, man u can't cope at times

- this season, man u mentality and consistency not good enough, they seem to rely heavily on momentum (which was stop-start) during the match, they can play well for 5-10mins, but somehow cannot maintain or concede a goal, then try to fightback for another 5-10mins, if they can't score within the 10mins, it would go downhill from there, if they can score, chances are they would go on to score another on the back of that momentum

- man u had so much possession but they had no idea what to do with the ball, just pass around aimlessly or pass to rashford and hope he can conjure up some magic. but palace plan vs rashford was to double team him whenever he got the ball, it was 1vs2, how to run past 2 walls? rashford need a teammate to overlap and draw a defender away from him. man u had some good buildups but overall finishing was poor

- ETH gotta tweak his plan of inverted full backs, amrabat drifted infield so much that there was an ever-present worry of palace exploiting the area he vacated. also when the full back drifted infield, there can't be overlapping play on the wings, how to support the winger when the full back is in central midfield? in the past, man u attacking style was exciting because the full back would overlap/overload the flank. but now, the winger is expected to beat the opponent on his own. also there wasn't much linkup betw rashford and hojlund, they were pretty much isolated in their own area. there wasn't much fluidity in attack as the passing was poor overall (blame it on weather :rolleyes:)

- the goal conceded was from a set piece (lindelof poor marking), and man u had many corners but no result, need more training on set pieces

- Wed morning UCL at home vs Gala... if it doesn't rain, can man u win? :p

Marmots
02-10-2023, 11:41 AM
I read the post mortem by Peter Schmeichel.

He was quite pleased with Hojlund.

https://www.unitedinfocus.com/news/peter-schmeichel-says-90-of-what-was-good-about-united-came-from-one-man-vs-palace/

And Schmeichel had a different view of Man Utd in that they had played without a true No. 9 for a while and need to get used to it.

lacoruna69
02-10-2023, 02:22 PM

- man u are more sluggish whenever they play in the rain, ....

LOL!! Reminds me of this song.

BI5IA8assfk

I read the post mortem by Peter Schmeichel.

He was quite pleased with Hojlund.

https://www.unitedinfocus.com/news/peter-schmeichel-says-90-of-what-was-good-about-united-came-from-one-man-vs-palace/

And Schmeichel had a different view of Man Utd in that they had played without a true No. 9 for a while and need to get used to it.

His own countryman, of course he say good....:p
But I do agree with him Hojlund lacks the proper service.

ilovepantyhose
02-10-2023, 11:35 PM
LOL!! Reminds me of this song.

His own countryman, of course he say good....:p
But I do agree with him Hojlund lacks the proper service.

also blame it on VAR, blame it on bad luck with injuries :p

actually dalot/pellistri crossing are decent, man u can involve more right wing play. pellistri is a willing runner, just that his teammates underutilise him

ilovepantyhose
03-10-2023, 09:27 PM

ETH likely to name an unchanged side to face Gala, hope to see more right wing play and better finishing on chances created

Rickey
03-10-2023, 10:16 PM

ETH likely to name an unchanged side to face Gala, hope to see more right wing play and better finishing on chances created
So wat is yr prediction if this is the line up ?? ...I think no chance as he is playing the same old struggling team that lost to Crystal Palace last saturday unless it is the one that won in mid-week against the same opposition team....

the lazy Rashford, the anyhow kick capt that most of the time kick the ball or lose the ball to opposition players or gets robbed of the ball n the careless Lindel-flop....n playing Amrabat out of position again at the LB

Rickey
03-10-2023, 10:20 PM
also blame it on VAR, blame it on bad luck with injuries :p

actually dalot/pellistri crossing are decent, man u can involve more right wing play. pellistri is a willing runner, just that his teammates underutilise him
Agree with u on Dalot n Pellestri :)...tot they played very well last saturday against Crystal Palace

Marmots
04-10-2023, 05:04 AM
Man Utd 2 - 3 Galatasaray

Woke up and caught a few mins.
I want to blame Onana, but the whole defence isn't really working is it ?

Last season, ETH wisely played to the players he got tactically.
This season, he is just going ahead and making the players play to what he wants instead.

Too much changes, too fast, too many injuries, too many off field distractions.

Going to watch porn now, maybe can feel better.

lacoruna69
04-10-2023, 05:09 AM

You are right on the money!!

It was raining....and another loss.:p

A new low for the pussies....they went 2-1 up, then got complacent....

Should not have taken Rashford off....

Hojlund score 2, but the team let him down....again.

Rickey
04-10-2023, 05:58 AM
You are right on the money!!

A new low for the pussies....they went 2-1 up, then got complacent....

Should not have taken Rashford off....

Hojlund score 2, but the team let him down....again.

Yet another disaster this time against a mediocre european team in the Champions' league competition...again from a winning position ended in a loss instead in another game they shd hv won ..so they hv been dumped again this time 2-3 by Galatasaray :mad:...

believe by now everyone knows who to blame n it's esp the baldy head coach for making wrong decisions most of the time, playing his players out of their preferred positions or positions they specialise in n recruiting new players who r jokers esp the stupid GK who keep on conceding goals galore, goals after goals after goals in so many games he played so far. :mad:...think baldy made a bad mistake by sacking DDG n not replacing him with a better one...the team of defenders r equally shit n a joke esp Dalot n Lindel-flop...all these bad recruitments r going to cost his job if he don't start benching them n play other better players within the squad

time to clear off all the shit players in the team n that includes the shit manager :rolleyes:...if he is decent enough, he should hand in his resignation rather than wait to be sacked...the earlier the team gets dumped out of all cup competitions the better so they can concentrate getting into top 4 ...now they clearly don't hv the players to win any game not to say anything...every team good or bad they play r confident of beating them even if they score 1st....all they need to do is press n pressure their defenders hard n they can score against them easily...nuff said...going back to sleep better

But actually they not too bad liao...hv improved can score at least 2 goals in Europe pulled up by good players like Hojlund n Mount who is no more rubbish...but badly let down by this useless Dalot n the new African GK that was highly regarded by the baldy manager for being able to play out from the back...told them not to fool ard with each other in their own penalty area but the baldy manager n his defenders do not want to listen ...see how many goals they kena already becos of this risky way of playing ,..the GK shd always kick a long ball over to their opponents penalty box to scare their defenders into making mistakes then can score against them easier ...but they so stubborn, don't want to listen wat to do

WankJanice
04-10-2023, 12:25 PM
Hi, Bros,

my deepest condolences to my friends in this chat...

All I know is it is time to dump the bad tempered Baldy and also Oh Na Na..
How they missed De Gea...and we thought Oh Na Na was bought for his excellent passing skills......

Cant be happy as Arsenal also lost to an ayam French team.:(

Rickey
04-10-2023, 02:18 PM
Hi, Bros,

my deepest condolences to my friends in this chat...

All I know is it is time to dump the bad tempered Baldy and also Oh Na Na..
How they missed De Gea...and we thought Oh Na Na was bought for his excellent passing skills......

Cant be happy as Arsenal also lost to an ayam French team.:(

T.Q bro WankJanice for yr sympathies for the red pussy team a bunch of useless players except for a few of them like Holjlund, Garnacho, AWB n Mason Mount...

true for nah nah, his passing skills is not that bad but wat use if his hands n legs can't stop the ball from going into his net everytime the opposition team launch their attacks n the baldy dare not bench him n let his other new GK try his luck...sad for him but the baldy is digging his own grave by always playing the under performing players win or lose n openly antagonizing n criticising his other players by offering them up for sale etc, etc

Hv to console u too bro in return for the loss of yr red gunners team who also lost last night in Europe

WankJanice
04-10-2023, 04:08 PM
T.Q bro WankJanice for yr sympathies for the red pussy team a bunch of useless players except for a few of them like Holjlund, Garnacho, AWB n Mason Mount...

true for nah nah, his passing skills is not that bad but wat use if his hands n legs can't stop the ball from going into his net everytime the opposition team launch their attacks n the baldy dare not bench him n let his other new GK try his luck...sad for him but the baldy is digging his own grave by always playing the under performing players win or lose n openly antagonizing n criticising his other players by offering them up for sale etc, etc

Hv to console u too bro in return for the loss of yr red gunners team who also lost last night in Europe

Sad, lah for English teams in Europe last night....

Please do not get me wrong.
I like Man U BUT I do not like their manager and his style..

Last night, he made this comment....
"Together with my squad, I am responsible for this team"

So who is responsible for the performance???

ilovepantyhose
04-10-2023, 08:20 PM

- man u started quite brightly, passed the ball around with purpose, teammates overlapping on the flanks, many chances created but finishing is still poor

- hojlund announced himself on the EU stage with 2 goals, a bullet header and cool chip over the GK, played well as SC in holding the ball up and bringing teammates into play

- tale of 2 halves for amrabat, played well in the 1st half, but in the 2nd half, was caught out of posn in the lead up to 2nd goal, and his bad pass led to Gala 3rd goal (it is bad luck that all 3 DLs are injured at the same time, amrabat bravely filled in at DL, but he is new to the squad and unfamiliar with the defensive setup)

- take of 2 halves for rashford, played quite well in the 1st half, provided assist for hojlund, took on defender 1on1 with some success, but he was left to rue his decision to pass instead of shoot in the 53min, really need to improve his decision making as its affecting his form

- defending was abysmal, poor communication, awareness and positioning, the defenders played as if its they're playing together for the 1st time, totally inexcusable; 1st goal, high ball wasn't dealt with by varane or dalot, and then dalot was totally outmuscled by zaha; 2nd goal, nobody tracked akturkoglu's run; 3rd goal, amrabat made a bad pass but he was last man and the 2DCs were too high up and out of position

- mentality: can see man u is still buay steady when under opponent high press. also, conceding after taking the lead, the inability to hold on is really facepalm

- onana horror pass which led to penalty and casemiro red, what was he thinking? :confused::eek:

- the midfield and defence are so porous currently that maybe its time for ETH to switch to 5-3-2 formation temporarily until the injury crisis is over, really need to stop the rot, otherwise no difference from OGS era

lacoruna69
04-10-2023, 11:19 PM

- the midfield and defence are so porous currently that maybe its time for ETH to switch to 5-3-2 formation temporarily until the injury crisis is over, really need to stop the rot, otherwise no difference from OGS era

Great analysis as usual.

Yes, Rashford should have shoot instead of pass (to Bruno)...and he underpass.
Can see ETH had told him to work with Hojlund and he did just that for Hojlund first goal.
ETH had also heard the mass, so he started Hannibal...which I think the lad did quite well.

Think complacency sets in after they are 2-1 up. Then everything went downhill.

And I think it is high time to bench Onana and let young Bayindir (Number 1) take his place. Onana had proven to be a clown on many occasions.
For the 3rd goal, he was out of his line so much and Icardi chip him.
And of course that howler which cause Casemiro a red.
Now you all know why he got no balls to take up Number 1.

UCL opening 2 home matches ended up in defeat. Won't have any chance to progress. FC Copenhagen also not pushovers. Bayern have to huff n puff to come from behind to beat them 2-1.
In fact Galatasaray also no slouch. Old stalwarts like Zaha (this guy always score against red pussies, and he did it again), Icardi (ex Inter hitman), Mertens (at 36, he still got what it takes reliving his glorious past at Napoli).
Mertens was a menace coming in as late sub.

ilovepantyhose
05-10-2023, 07:22 PM
Yes, Rashford should have shoot instead of pass (to Bruno)...and he underpass.

to supply hojlund better, rashford/antony/garnacho have to do extra work as their mentality tend to be more selfish when they have the ball. hannibal/pellistri tend to be selfless and they bring more energy and running when they are selected, hope that they can play more often

there seems to be a lack of a level head and analytical brain on the pitch, normally after taking the lead, the usual plays are to soak up pressure and counter with pace as the opponent will open up more, slow down the tempo, retaining possession and not losing the shape, but man u seem to lack such a conductor despite having experienced players, the inability to hold on to a lead is a big headache

onana... this is his 1st season, gotta see how he perform over the whole season. same for bayindir, think ETH will use him for UEL or fa cup fixtures

UCL already 2 losses, yea i think gone case too, maybe drop into UEL at best. for this season, ETH gotta refocus on finishing top 4 and win both domestic cups

ChrisSutton
06-10-2023, 05:23 AM
Man Utd v Brentford x-x 2-1

lawro
06-10-2023, 09:31 AM

lacoruna69
06-10-2023, 01:30 PM
https://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/_/id/38571214/onana-reluctant-play-afcon-amid-man-utd-form-source

André Onana is reluctant to take time away from Manchester United to play for Cameroon at the Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) in January after a difficult start to his career at Old Trafford

The truth is.....

Cameroon National Team Coach : 'Nana, I think you no need come back serve national duty.....wait we lose.":p

lacoruna69
06-10-2023, 01:34 PM
DDG posted on instagram after Man U loss to Galatasaray....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/image-137.png?w=620

Look at that smirk.....:D

ilovepantyhose
06-10-2023, 07:02 PM
617144 617146

man u have conceded 18 goals in 10 games this season so far, ETH gotta plug the leak

its basically a 5-3-2 formation, at least 8 players behind the ball when out of possession. when with the ball, the formation can become a more fluid 3-4-3 as fernandes and rashford go wide with hojlund as SC, and dalot and amrabat push up into midfield

lacoruna69
07-10-2023, 01:24 AM
https://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/_/id/38583514/cathy-ferguson-wife-man-utd-legend-sir-alex-dies-84

Lady Cathy Ferguson, the wife of former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson, has died at the age of 84.

OT will be in mourning mode today.

Only a victory will soothe the sadness.

Marmots
07-10-2023, 02:12 AM
https://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/_/id/38583514/cathy-ferguson-wife-man-utd-legend-sir-alex-dies-84

Lady Cathy Ferguson, the wife of former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson, has died at the age of 84.

My Condolences to Sir Alex Ferguson.
She was a part of him that led him to Manchester United and the Glory Years.

I was always wildly hoping the Sir Alex would get so disappointed with the current Man Utd that he returned to manage Man Utd.
Just realised he is already 82 years old.

RIP Lady Cathy Ferguson.

JonesKnows
07-10-2023, 05:03 AM
Man Utd v Brentford

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-1

PaulMerson
07-10-2023, 05:39 AM
Man Utd v Brentford

I am going for draw

I say 1-1

Rickey
07-10-2023, 08:08 AM

Man Utd v Brentford

I am going for draw

I say 1-1

Believe this time round JonesKnows n Paul Merson may be right calling for a draw...but who knows like I said when u root for them to win the more they disappoint u with a loss even when they r winning during the match by surrendering their lead or even worse end up in a loss...from a win to a loss....with their new GK n defenders all so useless n weak, any team can put in a goal or 2 into their net easily...even a school boy's team can...n this joker manager playing all of them out of their specialised positions some more ...until he wakes up, their decline towards the bottom of the table will continue

Rickey
07-10-2023, 08:17 AM

RIP to SAF's wife

Yes a victory to honour her, why not ??...but will these red pussies ever know they must pull up their socks n panties when they play tonight if they want to win esp their joker GK n defenders..

only a 50% chance of winning or drawing even then they must fight like there is no tomorrow...won't be a convincing win or draw with VAR controversies some more as usual in every match....VAR is suppose to confirm referee's decisions not push the decision back to the on-field referee n also not making mistakes themselves n costing teams the points they deserve

Rickey
07-10-2023, 08:32 AM
DDG posted on instagram after Man U loss to Galatasaray....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/image-137.png?w=620

Look at that smirk.....:D

Yes, he must be laughing at the baldy...wat a cruel way of sending him away...a betrayal of the worst kind....the baldy is paying for making this mistake, the biggest of all the mistakes he is now making at the club...

hv supported him in all his other decisions abt players place in the team but i think this one will come back to jinx him maybe lead to his own sacking....he must swallow up his pride n apologize to DDG n bring him back now b4 it is too late just like Sancho must apologise to him for calling him a liar to continue playing for the club...both r the same stubborn

out of the 18 goals the clown GK let in so far this new season, I think DDG can at least save a quarter of them if not more n thereby win a couple of games more...like many fans r saying he shd bring in this joker GK to understudy DDG 1st for experience before sending DDG away next season

lacoruna69
07-10-2023, 03:22 PM
....he must swallow up his pride n apologize to DDG n bring him back now b4 it is too late

...like many fans r saying he shd bring in this joker GK to understudy DDG 1st for experience before sending DDG away next season

No way DDG will be back since the number 1 jersey already taken....at least as long ETH is still in charge.

The joker banana used to play for Ajax under ETH, so ETH feel there is no need for understudy.
Furthermore, as I had explained very early on, ETH feels DDG style is a stumbling block to his high pressing game.
Of course, the present facts and statistics had shown otherwise. :D

lacoruna69
07-10-2023, 03:25 PM
RIP to SAF's wife

Yes a victory to honour her, why not ??...but will these red pussies ever know they must pull up their socks n panties when they play tonight if they want to win esp their joker GK n defenders..

LOL, yah man, these players could be wearing lacy panties every game. :p

lacoruna69
07-10-2023, 10:39 PM
0-1....clear ball also cannot clear properly....

Onana....hand too weak...cannot stop ball from going in..

casemiro sleeping also...give the ball away

Rickey
07-10-2023, 11:10 PM

Another disaster on the cards....looks like the end for the baldy...still so stubborn playing the deadwood players that caused them to lose the previous matches e.g. lindel-flop, casemiro n the pussy GK who let in a soft goal that slip thru his pussy hands...so stubborn, never learn his lesson...I think bro Ilph n bro WankJanice makes a better manager than him anytime

lacoruna69
08-10-2023, 12:07 AM
Another disaster on the cards....looks like the end for badly...still so stubborn playing the deadwood players that caused them to lose the previous matches e.g. lindel-flop, casemiro n the pussy GK who let in a soft goal that slip thru his pussy hands...so stubborn, never learn his lesson...I think bro Ilph n bro WankJanice makes a better manager than him anytime

It is ETH discard who save the day....!!

McTom with 2 very late goals as a late sub wins it!!!!

1st goal - very cool composed control

2nd goal - super positioning with that header, just swop in and bang!!

He shows the way to score!!!

And yet....ETH want to cold storage him and sell him off.

Tai_zi21
08-10-2023, 12:10 AM
Another disaster on the cards....looks like the end for badly...still so stubborn playing the deadwood players that caused them to lose the previous matches e.g. lindel-flop, casemiro n the pussy GK who let in a soft goal that slip thru his pussy hands...so stubborn, never learn his lesson...I think bro Ilph n bro WankJanice makes a better manager than him anytime

The Manchester United I knew finally came on in the last 10 mins…

And the surprising man of the match was Scott mctominay… scoring 2 goals in injury time…. Every player pushing in the last 10 mins giving everything they have… a shoutout to garnacho too… really trying his best as well!

Well done lads though for the past 80 mins ur guys were sleeping 😴

lacoruna69
08-10-2023, 12:32 AM
The Manchester United I knew finally came on in the last 10 mins…

And the surprising man of the match was Scott mctominay… scoring 2 goals in injury time…. Every player pushing in the last 10 mins giving everything they have… a shoutout to garnacho too… really trying his best as well!

Well done lads though for the past 80 mins ur guys were sleeping 😴

The 2nd goal , McDisaster also plays a part with header assist.

2 players ETH want to offload.

I seriously think baldy head needs to rethink on McTom. All his favourite pets cannot deliver and this discard comes in and snatch 2 late goals....in fact can be 3....VAR rules offside early on.
This guy is on fire.
Put him in attacking position.

WankJanice
08-10-2023, 09:21 AM
HI, MU fans,

congrats on the win...

I think happens now really depends on who ETH picks for his next game.
If he goes back to his "normal" selection, then good luck to you guys.

Cheers

lacoruna69
08-10-2023, 02:21 PM

Players to be dropped.

1. Joker Banana -- can see his confidence all time low and yet botak still stick with him. And he repaid by letting a weak shot slip through his right hand. He did redeemed himself with saving a few shots. Seemed like this guy is very weak when dealing with low shot balls. And he looks like a stumbling grizzly bear movement to movement. DDG might look weak like a skinny monkey. But his strength in both hands and agility surprised me everytime. Too bad he is no longer around. Time to give the new number 1 some warm up.

2, Casemiro -- not sure what happened to him. after a stellar season where he is the mr reliable in midfield. he kept making mistakes and was off par in most matches this opening season. last night match he gave the ball away cheaply thus contributing to Jensen goal. Rightfully sub out after half time by botak. Luckily still have Amrabat.

3. Rashford -- he is trash mostly this season and can see his heart is not playing for the team. Rightfully sub out for Garnacho which is critical in the late comeback.

4. Bruno -- he is not setting a good example as Capt with his woeful aimless running and non inspiring performance. Is it a mistake making him as Capt?

Player to be reinstated -- Who else....but mighty Scott. :p
Only problem is where to put him.

Questionable player -- surprised to see Antony back....another trash in my opinion.

ilovepantyhose
08-10-2023, 03:21 PM

- again, man u had alot of possession but struggled to break down the opposition. again, they conceded against the run of play, the defending is really facepalm. again, it was a shot that should have been saved

- brentford tried to smash n grab, parked the bus after they scored, but they couldn't hold on despite resolute defending. harsh on brentford from a neutral pov

- rashford doesn't seem to have the right mentality last night, he seemed lepak and bochup when the team is out of possession. when he had the ball, he kept running into several defenders. needs to be dropped to wake up his idea

- there was some supply to hojlund, but they were not optimal, either the angle was too narrow or he was crowded out by 2-3 defenders in the box

- ETH last throw of the dice and it paid off, mctom was the saviour, but can he accommodate mctom in a starting posn? radical idea: go 4-4-2, play hojlund and mctom as SC, pellistri and rashford as wingers to provide crosses

- even though it was a late comeback win, the defensive problems are glaring: the playing out from the back, the comical defending (lindelof attempted clearance straight to opponent feet is wtf), onana conceding soft goals and the lack of reading and organisation during transition right after they lose the ball. the defence was good last season but poor this season. casemiro is another player who needs to be dropped, was so good last season, but becoming a liability this season

- from the post match comments, can sense that ETH is getting frustrated with the squad. will he drop impt players just to prove a point?

- next match is away to sheff utd, it should be a win if the good man u turn up :p

Marmots
08-10-2023, 05:54 PM
I'm just happy they won.
Don't even dare to predict anymore, maybe less disappointment that way for me.

I wonder if fatigue can already be setting in for the players, a high intensity match almost per 3 days.
Some rotation will be good, to prevent the players from being "stoned"
Maybe casemiro can do with a one match break.

Sir Alex said of Roy Keane

"It was the most emphatic display of selflessness I have seen on a football field.
Pounding over every blade of grass, competing if he would rather die of exhaustion than lose, he inspired all around him.
I felt it was an honour to be associated with such a player".

We need someone like that.

Come one ETH, you can do it.

Rickey
08-10-2023, 08:45 PM
RIP to SAF's wife

Yes, they did win last night :)...to honour SAF's wife ??...no, don't think so by the careless way they played but only by the heroics of this one forgotten man a old academy boy who fought for the badge n nearly scored a hattrick (1st goal disallowed) coming in as the last substitute during the last few minutes of stoppage time unlike his useless 11 teammates who couldn't even score a goal playing for 87 minutes on the pitch running around like headless chickens..
his arrival on the field n fierce aggressive way of playing inspired his useless teammates to help him score

this man is Scott Mctom, such a top goal scorer for his country too but not wanted by this blind baldy manager who pushed hard to export him to other teams...wat a fool he is, Mctom was his saviour last night...

it is just that he was not played in his preferred position as a striker by all his managers (past n present)...baldy assessment of his players abilities is getting worse n worse this season...trying to cast out good utility players n players who can score goals if played in their preferred positions like James Garner now at Everton who nearly scored one against his old club last season if not for DDG blocking it....Mctom btw is a striker like holjlund who can score goals easily in ot near the box n is definitely not a midfielder

Rickey
08-10-2023, 09:05 PM

Man Utd v Brentford

I am going for draw

I say 1-1
Wow, this time round ChrisSutton is spot on with his prediction of a 2-1 win ! ...only because the baldy played with his last dice n brought on his forgotten man Scott Mctom who nearly scored a hattrick during the dying minutes of the game after coming on as a sub... otherwise none of the abv predictions would be correct...so difficult to predict how they will play, mostly would hv been a loss if the baldy manager doesn't know how to fix his team's problems off n on the field

Rickey
09-10-2023, 12:33 AM
No way DDG will be back since the number 1 jersey already taken....at least as long ETH is still in charge.

The joker banana used to play for Ajax under ETH, so ETH feel there is no need for understudy.
Furthermore, as I had explained very early on, ETH feels DDG style is a stumbling block to his high pressing game.
Of course, the present facts and statistics had shown otherwise. :D

Who has taken the No. 1 jersey ??... tot they r reserved only for GKs ...

Talking abt playing the high press n GK playing out from behind, 2 GKs were in similar trouble in the matches played just now...the Brighton GK played a fool with his defenders when there were opposition strikers around...n he did exactly the same thing as wat DDG n nah nah did, he kicked the ball to his colleague nearby n he was robbed easily of possession n this led to a goal against them ... for nothing kena an easy goal...

n just now even the Arsenal GK tried to do the same thing thinking they r very smart but his colleague was robbed of the ball by City attackers n they nearly scored.. during the scramble near his goal post he nearly conceded a goal fighting for the loose ball but lucky the city attacker missed by a little bit n couldn't put the ball into his net ... When can they ever learn to stop fooling among themselves in their own penalty box ??...just asking for trouble

Rickey
09-10-2023, 12:36 AM

That's why they kept on losing every match they play with these useless players

Rickey
09-10-2023, 12:41 AM
It is ETH discard who save the day....!!

McTom with 2 very late goals as a late sub wins it!!!!

1st goal - very cool composed control

2nd goal - super positioning with that header, just swop in and bang!!

He shows the way to score!!!

And yet....ETH want to cold storage him and sell him off.

Yalor, this baldy manager is such a fool ...doesn't appreciate he has a good player playing good for the team n wants to sell him ... deserve to lose

Rickey
09-10-2023, 12:47 AM
The 2nd goal , McDisaster also plays a part with header assist.

2 players ETH want to offload.

I seriously think baldy head needs to rethink on McTom. All his favourite pets cannot deliver and this discard comes in and snatch 2 late goals....in fact can be 3....VAR rules offside early on.
This guy is on fire.
Put him in attacking position.

Yes, u r right...put him in his preferred position n he is on fire...he saved baldy's life last night scoring almost a hattrick !!

Rickey
09-10-2023, 12:51 AM
HI, MU fans,

congrats on the win...

I think happens now really depends on who ETH picks for his next game.
If he goes back to his "normal" selection, then good luck to you guys.

Cheers

T.Q for yr congratulations bro WankJanice :)....

but they still hv a long way to learn n improve themselves like how City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle, West Ham, Brighton n Aston Villa r playing to win all the time...mentality issue, lazy n just want the easy way out, not willing to challenge the opposition team n fight for the ball n try score goals against them n the defending n goalkeeping so poor...shd send the manager n his players to one of these team's training ground to learn how to play in a winning style

Yes, think the super computers may be right that they will end up in 8th position on the table below the 7 teams named above if they continue their lazy way of playing with no mentality to win every of their match

Rickey
09-10-2023, 01:00 AM
Players to be dropped.

1. Joker Banana -- can see his confidence all time low and yet botak still stick with him. And he repaid by letting a weak shot slip through his right hand. He did redeemed himself with saving a few shots. Seemed like this guy is very weak when dealing with low shot balls. And he looks like a stumbling grizzly bear movement to movement. DDG might look weak like a skinny monkey. But his strength in both hands and agility surprised me everytime. Too bad he is no longer around. Time to give the new number 1 some warm up.

2, Casemiro -- not sure what happened to him. after a stellar season where he is the mr reliable in midfield. he kept making mistakes and was off par in most matches this opening season. last night match he gave the ball away cheaply thus contributing to Jensen goal. Rightfully sub out after half time by botak. Luckily still have Amrabat.

3. Rashford -- he is trash mostly this season and can see his heart is not playing for the team. Rightfully sub out for Garnacho which is critical in the late comeback.

4. Bruno -- he is not setting a good example as Capt with his woeful aimless running and non inspiring performance. Is it a mistake making him as Capt?

Player to be reinstated -- Who else....but mighty Scott. :p
Only problem is where to put him.

Questionable player -- surprised to see Antony back....another trash in my opinion.

Yes, those 4 players u mentioned shd be benched if not sold if they don't want to improve themselves n keep on playing crab football costing the team so many goals n points

As for Mctom he shd be played ard the penalty box where he has scored so many goals b4 n for Scotland as well...he likes to play striker as he himself says ...Antony, final product not so good but he put in a lot of effort in defence as well as attack...a much more useful player than Sancho

lacoruna69
09-10-2023, 01:53 PM
Who has taken the No. 1 jersey ??... tot they r reserved only for GKs ...

Altay Bayındır, Turkish GK previously from Fenerbahce.

He wore number 1 at Fenerbahce

lacoruna69
09-10-2023, 02:04 PM
mctom was the saviour, but can he accommodate mctom in a starting posn? radical idea: go 4-4-2, play hojlund and mctom as SC, pellistri and rashford as wingers to provide crosses

As for Mctom he shd be played ard the penalty box where he has scored so many goals b4 n for Scotland as well...he likes to play striker as he himself says ...Antony, final product not so good but he put in a lot of effort in defence as well as attack...a much more useful player than Sancho

Red Devils long time never deployed dual striker formation.
A bit hard seeing ETH do that.

Lets see what ETH can come up with during the international break.

Btw, sources indicate Sancho refused to apologize and will be requesting a transfer back to his favorite club, B Dortmund.

lacoruna69
09-10-2023, 02:16 PM
Mason Greenwood opened his La Liga scoring account with a well taken right foot shot against Celta Vigo.

first time, no hesitation.

All the comments are mentioning Greenwood!:D

M9A6-s_DdvM

WankJanice
11-10-2023, 10:47 AM
Hi, friends,

A blast from the past. Please enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm-GettnTIA&ab_channel=PremierLeague

What Man U needs is a committed team PLUS a manager who is tough ( which ETH is ) AND respected by the players ( which ETH is not).
Obviously my opinion only...

Words from the manager turned the team 100% around in the second half..

diablo3satanic
14-10-2023, 07:52 PM
:DHi, friends,

What Man U needs is a committed team PLUS a manager who is tough ( which ETH is ) AND respected by the players ( which ETH is not).

Agree bro. Thanks for sharing

diablo3satanic
14-10-2023, 08:09 PM
Hi, friends,

Agree bro. Thanks for sharing.

diablo3satanic
14-10-2023, 08:10 PM
Hi, friends,

Agree bro. Thanks sharing

WankJanice
15-10-2023, 11:13 AM
Agree bro. Thanks sharing

Hi Bro diablo3satanic,

the reason you end up with 3 posts is because you are still under moderation.
So, it takes time until your message gets posted; only after the admin reviews your post.

Suggest you:
a) post a minimum of 10 posts
b) post on other threads so that other Bros can up you. We cannot up you in the Man U thread.
Then once you have 50 points, you will be out of moderation..

Hope my suggestions help.

Cheers

Marmots
17-10-2023, 06:30 AM
So the news is that Mctominay will be for sale at the right price.

Hopefully that is just bs filler news and not true.

Harry McGuire rumoured to say will leave if not more plays.
Hopefully, that is true.

Just realised how greedy Glazers are, wanting to sell the club for above 5Bil, while leaving the club 1bil in debt.

Just the interest on the debt alone equals to 1-2 world class players transfer fee per season.

Money is important to a club, but passion more.
And Glazers have neither to contribute.

ChrisSutton
20-10-2023, 06:09 AM
Sheff Utd v Man Utd x-x 0-2

JonesKnows
20-10-2023, 10:06 AM
Sheff Utd v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-2

lawro
20-10-2023, 10:50 AM

Lawro: 0-2

PaulMerson
21-10-2023, 05:01 AM
Sheff Utd v Man Utd

I am going for away win

I say 0-3

Rickey
21-10-2023, 02:55 PM

Sheff Utd v Man Utd

Lawro: 0-2

I am going for away win

I say 0-3

Again our 4 regular pundits r rooting for them to win tonight against the bottom team of the table....let's hope they don't play us out again by losing the match...if that happens it would be a shame for all of them

Rickey
21-10-2023, 02:58 PM
Altay Bayındır, Turkish GK previously from Fenerbahce.

He wore number 1 at Fenerbahce

T. Q for the info bro :)...baldy shd give this guy a chance to prove himself...best time is in tonight's game

Rickey
21-10-2023, 03:01 PM
Mason Greenwood opened his La Liga scoring account with a well taken right foot shot against Celta Vigo.

first time, no hesitation.

All the comments are mentioning Greenwood!:D

M9A6-s_DdvM

Yah, he is a good player scoring so many goals for the red devils in the past :)

Rickey
21-10-2023, 03:12 PM
Hi, friends,

No bro WankJanice, I beg to disagree with u this time....it's not the baldy's words that really turned his team around in the 2nd half....more than that is his last minute gamble or throw of the dice to bring Mctom on the pitch to play...the boy was on fire n he played his heart out in the dying minutes of the game to prove baldy that he was wrong abt him n had played him in a wrong position in the past

Rickey
21-10-2023, 03:19 PM

Harry McGuire rumoured to say will leave if not more plays.
Hopefully, that is true.

Just realised how greedy Glazers are, wanting to sell the club for above 5Bil, while leaving the club 1bil in debt.

Just the interest on the debt alone equals to 1-2 world class players transfer fee per season.

Money is important to a club, but passion more.
And Glazers have neither to contribute.
Yes, that has been the case since the last transfer window...Mctom is a quick goal scorer n can poach goals for the team in n ard the penalty box which he had done so a couple of times already n this no-brain manager wants to get rid of him...how foolish of him

For MacGuire, it is in the interest in of all parties that he leaves the club for the sake of his future in the national team....as for the owners nuff said

WankJanice
21-10-2023, 03:30 PM
No bro WankJanice, I beg to disagree with u this time....it's not the baldy's words that really turned his team around in the 2nd half....more than that is his last minute gamble or throw of the dice to bring Mctom on the pitch to play...the boy was on fire n he played his heart out in the dying minutes of the game to prove baldy that he was wrong abt him n had played him in a wrong position in the past

Hi, Bro Rickey,
I was not referring to the recent match but the old match where Man U were down 3-0 in the 1st half and went on to win 3-4.
It was SAF who was that great manager, not baldy...

ilovepantyhose
21-10-2023, 05:58 PM

reguilon, varane, amrabat should be returning to action, think ETH will continue to select antony

sheff utd form is bad, man u should be able to win if they aren't complacent

lacoruna69
21-10-2023, 09:39 PM

McTom scored from a freekick in the match for Scotland against Spain.
But ruled offside because of his teammate.

Oh well, I guess McTom could get more playing time and flourish in another team. :(

reguilon, varane, amrabat should be returning to action, think ETH will continue to select antony

sheff utd form is bad, man u should be able to win if they aren't complacent

Yah....complacency...hope they don't f**k it up. :D

escobar43535
21-10-2023, 11:59 PM
RIP Sir Bobby Charlton

lacoruna69
22-10-2023, 12:53 AM
Win it for Sir Bobby!! Glory Glory Man Utd !

lacoruna69
22-10-2023, 05:16 AM
Win it for Sir Bobby!! Glory Glory Man Utd !

Wasn't a spectacular performance. But the red pussies got the job done.

ETH started McTom alongside Amrabat and was awarded with a goal.
Red hot form this guy. Bruno pass wasn't good, but somehow McTom control and adjust to shoot and score.
But, 30 seconds later, McTom turned from hero to zero with a handball, contributing to a penalty in which McBurnie converted.
A very interesting first half.

Second half was a tad boring. Everyone was thinking this match will be heading towards a draw and Dalot pops up with a superb long range shot.

Rickey
22-10-2023, 07:30 AM
Wasn't a spectacular performance. But the red pussies got the job done.

ETH started McTom alongside Amrabat and was awarded with a goal.
Red hot form this guy. Bruno pass wasn't good, but somehow McTom control and adjust to shoot and score.
But, 30 seconds later, McTom turned from hero to zero with a handball, contributing to a penalty in which McBurnie converted.
A very interesting first half.

Second half was a tad boring. Everyone was thinking this match will be heading towards a draw and Dalot pops up with a superb long range shot.
Yes, read from other fans that they were a disjointed team once again, can't pass well as usual etc, etc....nothing great abt the baldy's style of play...won 2-1 out of individual brilliance of Mctom n Dalot only...in danger of losing their next few games against bigger n stronger teams who won't give them the chance to hv it their way esp their mighty neighbours in blue will flatten them with don't know how many zeros again...not sure why players like Bruno n Rashford can play so well n score goals for national team but can't do so similarly in the local league...but heard Maguire was solid early this morning

Rickey
22-10-2023, 07:35 AM
Again our 4 regular pundits r rooting for them to win tonight against the bottom team of the table....let's hope they don't play us out again by losing the match...if that happens it would be a shame for all of them
Read that they nearly played fans out by drawing the game had it not been for the efforts n brilliance of 2 players Mctom n Dalot...btw read that Amrabat played not too bad n contributed to defence too

Rickey
22-10-2023, 07:39 AM
Hi, Bro Rickey,
I was not referring to the recent match but the old match where Man U were down 3-0 in the 1st half and went on to win 3-4.
It was SAF who was that great manager, not baldy...
Oic, so sorry I was mistaken

Rickey
22-10-2023, 07:46 AM
McTom scored from a freekick in the match for Scotland against Spain.
But ruled offside because of his teammate.

Oh well, I guess McTom could get more playing time and flourish in another team. :(

He can also flourish playing in this team with goals galore if they play him in or near the opposition penalty box area as a striker like how he scored in this game against SU n last game against Brentford almost got a hattrick...he will be able to score as many goals as Rashford did last season...all the managers r sleeping not knowing how to play him in his best position to score goals ...luckily baldy failed to sell him in the august transfer window

WankJanice
22-10-2023, 12:25 PM
RIP Sir Bobby Charlton
Very sad loss... A great player who was also a gentleman.

WankJanice
22-10-2023, 12:28 PM
Oic, so sorry I was mistaken

No problem, lah..
At least Man U won again...better than a lousy Sheff U..
But they really need to buck up...
Their next two games are Man city and Newcastle.. luckily at home..

ilovepantyhose
22-10-2023, 02:02 PM
RIP Sir Bobby

mctom continues his scoring form, for his 3 goals, he seem to know where the goal was without taking his eye off the ball. why not play him as a 2nd striker?

attack wise, man u created chances but finishing was still poor, its kinda ironic that the goals came from a midfielder and defender :p

defence wise, they conceded again soon after taking the lead, its becoming a bad habit

next game UCL at home vs copenhagen is the best chance of man u getting a win, as the remainder of the group fixtures are tough

lacoruna69
22-10-2023, 08:02 PM

Red pussies play at home or away nowadays not much difference. :p
Get ready to be slaughtered. :D

RIP Sir Bobby

mctom continues his scoring form, for his 3 goals, he seem to know where the goal was without taking his eye off the ball. why not play him as a 2nd striker?

attack wise, man u created chances but finishing was still poor, its kinda ironic that the goals came from a midfielder and defender :p

defence wise, they conceded again soon after taking the lead, its becoming a bad habit

next game UCL at home vs copenhagen is the best chance of man u getting a win, as the remainder of the group fixtures are tough

ETH played McTom mostly because Casemiro was not available.
Despite all the statistics, I seriously think he will still go ahead and sell off McTom when there is an opportunity. Stubborn baldy.
Just like his insistence on Joker Banana. Banana makes a few distinct saves last night. Only beaten by a penalty. Kind of redeemed himself.
The Blades didn't create much threat upfront, so red pussies by right should have won comfortably.

Well, even Sir Bobby also no eyes see liao. :(

Rickey
23-10-2023, 08:05 AM
No problem, lah..
At least Man U won again...better than a lousy Sheff U..
Yalor, agreed with u bro WankJanice...but like bro lacoruna said no diff where they play, they will always play the same shit way

Rickey
23-10-2023, 08:53 AM

Yes, agreed with u....the way they r currently playing they stand no chance against Mighty City n Newcastle...they prolly put at least 3 goals past them easily without any reply from the weaklings

Despite all the statistics, I seriously think he will still go ahead and sell off McTom when there is an opportunity. Stubborn baldy.
Just like his insistence on Joker Banana. Banana makes a few distinct saves last night. Only beaten by a penalty. Kind of redeemed himself.
The Blades didn't create much threat upfront, so red pussies by right should have won comfortably.

So surprised to see banana able to save a ferocious shot from far by a SU player like the way DDG did many times b4...hope he starts to stop the goal leaking n keep clean sheets from now on....

Think Sir Bobby would hv put on a MU jersey n go on the pitch n score at least 3 goals to show them how to play the MU way to put them to shame playing in such a weak n cissy way

WankJanice
23-10-2023, 10:55 AM

Bro, I think so , too.
Once Cas is available, Mc Tom will be back in the bench...

ETH,sadly, has one track mind...

Cheers

ilovepantyhose
23-10-2023, 06:48 PM

yea the problem is how to accommodate mctom in the XI when casemiro returns. mctom is having good form now, ETH will be stupid to drop him when the attackers forget their shooting boots. i sincerely hope mctom won't be sold, he can play anywhere, is really a good player to have in the squad and he don't kpkb :p

Rickey
23-10-2023, 07:05 PM
yea the problem is how to accommodate mctom in the XI when casemiro returns. mctom is having good form now, ETH will be stupid to drop him when the attackers forget their shooting boots. i sincerely hope mctom won't be sold, he can play anywhere, is really a good player to have in the squad and he don't kpkb :p
Actually very easy mah..just pair him up tgt with Hojlund n the 2 can take turns to terrorise the opposition defenders n goalie n score goals against them...one time u pass the ball to me to score, the other I will return favour n pass the ball for yr turn to score goals...can use Garnacho also...just need to take out the most useless one in the fwd line or midfield who don't know how to pass the ball to them to score goals n keep losing the ball to opposition players

but now the problem is casemiro...he is quite useless now...get injured easily n even if not injured also anyhow kick the ball to the opposition players for them to score goals against his team like last time Maguire did...so bench case as a sub player n let mctom play full time to score direct goals

lacoruna69
24-10-2023, 04:23 PM
Actually very easy mah..just pair him up tgt with Hojlund n the 2 can take turns to terrorise the opposition defenders n goalie n score goals against them...

Who is going to form the midfield?

Supposingly 4-4-2.

AML - Rashford? He is the number 1 pick by ETH. But his form is.....meh

AMR - Antony? ETH pet. But thrash to me.

MC 1 + 2 -- This is the most headache portion. Bruno will get a pick because he is the Capt. But his form is meh....

Or how about 3-5-2 ?

The wing flanks will need to be extra hardworking to play back track and help defence.

ilovepantyhose
24-10-2023, 07:05 PM

think ETH will likely continue with the same attack and midfield, varane should be fit to start, eriksen (creativity) and reguilon (width) provide options off the bench if copenhagen park bus

Rickey
24-10-2023, 10:45 PM
Who is going to form the midfield?

Supposingly 4-4-2.

AML - Rashford? He is the number 1 pick by ETH. But his form is.....meh

AMR - Antony? ETH pet. But thrash to me.

MC 1 + 2 -- This is the most headache portion. Bruno will get a pick because he is the Capt. But his form is meh....

Or how about 3-5-2 ?

The wing flanks will need to be extra hardworking to play back track and help defence.
Like that say means all of them cmi...might as well get them relegated to Division I next season else sell all of them n get new n better quality players n manager

Rickey
24-10-2023, 10:47 PM

think ETH will likely continue with the same attack and midfield, varane should be fit to start, eriksen (creativity) and reguilon (width) provide options off the bench if copenhagen park bus

Don't know how they r going to play tonight against Copenhagen in Europe...is it like tigers that eat or pussies that r waiting to be eaten...we will know tomorrow morning when we wake up from wonderland ..haha

lacoruna69
24-10-2023, 11:34 PM
Like that say means all of them cmi...might as well get them relegated to Division I next season else sell all of them n get new n better quality players n manager

Don't know how they r going to play tonight against Copenhagen in Europe...is it like tigers that eat or pussies that r waiting to be eaten...we will know tomorrow morning when we wake up from wonderland ..haha

Think Red Pussies lack a talisman.
Someone who can fire up the team when the chips are down.
Someone who can rally the team.
I know this should be what the Capt does, but Bruno sadly are unable to do that.

Will be getting up to watch...I'll try....:D

lacoruna69
25-10-2023, 04:06 AM
HT -- 0-0

McTom starts in a higher up position and was involved in many attacks.

Hmm....Referee seeemd to blow earlier for HT....:p

What a sting in the tail in the 2nd Half!!!

Both fallen players came good to rescue the club. Maguire with that stinging header goal and Onana with that injury time penalty save!!

https://imgur.com/hxACULU.jpg

Both heroes post-match interview!!

Rickey
25-10-2023, 08:25 AM
HT -- 0-0

McTom starts in a higher up position and was involved in many attacks.

Hmm....Referee seeemd to blow earlier for HT....:p

What a sting in the tail in the 2nd Half!!!

Both fallen players came good to rescue the club. Maguire with that stinging header goal and Onana with that injury time penalty save!!

https://imgur.com/hxACULU.jpg

Both heroes post-match interview!!
Happy to see both much condemned players by fans playing very well early this morning....his trademark header goal he used to be so good scoring in the past cumming back to him n that penalty save was great for the team giving them hope to move on in the competition...didn't watch but read that the team is still having the same problems like in the past few games n their next opponent their mighty neighbours in blue will put them to bed easily...but at least I read they put up a good fight :)....kudos to them

lacoruna69
25-10-2023, 01:10 PM
Happy to see both much condemned players by fans playing very well early this morning....
...but at least I read they put up a good fight :)....kudos to them

The forwards scuff a few solo one on one chances. Rashford included.
This they need to work on.

Onana proved he can be a good shot stopper as he saved a few using single hand. Include that PK save.
Looks like he put in extra effort after getting a barrage of insults from fans.

I wish to apologise to both Maguire and Onana for calling them names.......:o

Marmots
25-10-2023, 03:40 PM
I watched the highlights of the match, not optimistic.

Man Utd won cos Copenhagen was really quite bad.

I still feel McGuire still too languid and complacent, lacklustre clearance almost leading to a goal.

What I see worries me, but good that Onana saved a penalty, should do good for his confidence.

ilovepantyhose
25-10-2023, 07:10 PM
man u got away with 3 pts thanks to onana pen save, again chances created but poor finishing, attackers' goal drought is a growing concern for ETH

the win is a confidence/morale booster ahead of the derby, but city is still the better team, unless man u can nick a win due to Sir Bobby effect? :p

WankJanice
26-10-2023, 09:25 AM
Man U fans,
interesting news!
Does this mean ETH apologises to Degea?

MAN U-TURN Man Utd plan astonishing bid to bring David de Gea back on free transfer three months after releasing star!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/24524030/man-utd-de-gea-free-transfer-onana/

WankJanice
26-10-2023, 10:24 AM
More on the rumour mill.
Again unsure how true it is but reported.

Man Utd chiefs ‘verbally offer’ manager’s job to Carlo Ancelotti – ‘they would take him tomorrow’

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/man-utd-chiefs-verbally-offer-managers-job-to-carlo-ancelotti-they-would-take-him-tomorrow

Uneasy times..

lacoruna69
26-10-2023, 11:14 PM
Man U fans,
interesting news!
Does this mean ETH apologises to Degea?

MAN U-TURN Man Utd plan astonishing bid to bring David de Gea back on free transfer three months after releasing star!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/24524030/man-utd-de-gea-free-transfer-onana/

This is just so stupid!!

Then what about the Turkish GK they signed? And this chap was given the Number 1 shirt.

What's the point of signing another GK if they have no intention of using him??
His job is to sit on the bench every match??

For God's sake, if Onana is on International duty, just get the Number 1 to slot in. After all, he is the Number 1.

ChrisSutton
27-10-2023, 08:26 AM
Man Utd v Man City x-x 1-5

JonesKnows
27-10-2023, 08:36 AM
Man Utd v Man City

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-5

WankJanice
27-10-2023, 11:21 AM
This is just so stupid!!

Then what about the Turkish GK they signed? And this chap was given the Number 1 shirt.

What's the point of signing another GK if they have no intention of using him??
His job is to sit on the bench every match??

For God's sake, if Onana is on International duty, just get the Number 1 to slot in. After all, he is the Number 1.

I suspect the pressure of having to do well....:)
Anyway, it is only reported by 1 or 2 sources. May not be true after all.

lawro
27-10-2023, 02:52 PM

Lawro : 0-2

PaulMerson
27-10-2023, 02:59 PM
Man Utd v Man City

Manchester Derby will not give surprises this time

I say 1-3

Rickey
27-10-2023, 03:48 PM

Man Utd v Man City

I say 1-3

Omg, that's another thrashing cumming...seems like the red pussies r going to the slaughter house this Sunday to be eaten up by their mighty neighbour in blue...sending their 3-game winning streak to an abrupt end...wat to do, they r so useless... don't know how to play football against quality teams

Rickey
28-10-2023, 03:07 PM
He can also flourish playing in this team with goals galore if they play him in or near the opposition penalty box area as a striker like how he scored in this game against SU n last game against Brentford almost got a hattrick...he will be able to score as many goals as Rashford did last season...all the managers r sleeping not knowing how to play him in his best position to score goals ...luckily baldy failed to sell him in the august transfer window

The knucklehead still wants to sell Mctom despite having scored so many goals n saving his neck...such a ungrateful leopard...wats wrong with not playing well but scoring goals compared to those who played well but can't score a single goal ?

lacoruna69
28-10-2023, 06:47 PM
https://static.independent.co.uk/2023/10/26/20/newFile-1.jpg?quality=75&width=990&crop=3%3A2%2Csmart&auto=webp

Although Onana had come to his teammate defence, it is very likely FA will take action against Garnacho.

The 2 gorilla emojis does have some kind of racist connotations.

What do you guys think?

ilovepantyhose
28-10-2023, 07:13 PM

i think mount is best option to man-mark city dangerman (foden/silva/grealish), hence antony is sacrificed, fernandes to provide width on the right whenever possible

casemiro might not be fit in time, so midfield will be amrabat-mctom, eriksen to provide option off the bench

ETH likely to stick with maguire but i suspect city will overload his area

city is the better team but hope Sir Bobby can poh pi :p

lacoruna69
30-10-2023, 01:44 AM
city is the better team but hope Sir Bobby can poh pi :p

0-3...expected.

The red pussies were 2nd best in every movement.

It could have been more if not for Onana, who put on quite a display.
But with the amount of space given to City, he also cannot stop all of them.

Something wrong with the forward line though. 2 clear strikes coming from McTom. Rashford bungled with his only clear chance.
Hojlund just run around like a headless chicken and his only contribution was pulling back Rodri in the penalty area. Haaland scored from the resultant penalty.

City clear threat was always from the flanks. And yet, pussies just allow them so much space on both sides. Haaland was left acres of space on the left side. Which he scored one and assist for Foden.

Not a surprising result.

Rickey
30-10-2023, 02:09 AM
0-3...expected.

The red pussies were 2nd best in every movement.

It could have been more if not for Onana, who put on quite a display.
But with the amount of space given to City, he also cannot stop all of them.

Something wrong with the forward line though. 2 clear strikes coming from McTom. Rashford bungled with his only clear chance.
Hojlund just run around like a headless chicken and his only contribution was pulling back Rodri in the penalty area. Haaland scored from the resultant penalty.

City clear threat was always from the flanks. And yet, pussies just allow them so much space on both sides. Haaland was left acres of space on the left side. Which he scored one and assist for Foden.

Not a surprising result.

It could hv been worse 5-0 if not for onana who saved 2 certain goals...the guy has improved a lot compared to his 1st few games ..

in all the games red pussies hv lost including this one is down to their baldy manager's incompetent selection n substitution of his players..playing them out if their position n not in the position they r good at...

1st half they were quite solid but in the 2nd half he continued to play on the useless Rustford who can't score when he had an opportunity n pulled Hojlund out instead :(....pulled out Amrabat n put in rubbish mount n lost the midfield battle in the 2nd half allowing Citeh to inflict another 2 goals on them...too many more useless players no time to mention them all ..the same old problems n the baldy can't find any solutions to them so far...just as bad as Ole if not worse

they cannot get into top 4 this season or win any trophies with all these current group of weak players n manager compared to citeh's fast n aggressive runners who can dance their way into their opposition penalty box n score goals so easily n having a tactically smart manager...they will end up a mid-table team n if they don't improve will end up fighting relegation even..nuff said

Rickey
30-10-2023, 02:21 AM

I say 1-3

Man Utd v Man City

This time round Paul's prediction is the closest to the correct score of a 3-0 loss...but yah, it is not surprising they lost as everyone expected them to..but truth be told they could draw or even win if their useless manager didn't make the wrong substitutions n the timing of them as after the substitutions things got worse for them instead of better as substitutions r meant to be

lacoruna69
30-10-2023, 03:00 PM
1st half they were quite solid but in the 2nd half he continued to play on the useless Rustford who can't score when he had an opportunity n pulled Hojlund out instead :(....pulled out Amrabat n put in rubbish mount n lost the midfield battle in the 2nd half allowing Citeh to inflict another 2 goals on them...

Actually, the red pussies were only good in the first 10 mins or so, after that City gained control and never let go.

Yah, baldy put in Mount at the 2nd half and I was think how this guy can help??
As expected, he went invisible mode again and City got an even easier game.

Every single lose ball, pussies were always slow. City players just keep on running and getting to the ball first time....like Duracell bunnies.

Red pussies really need to work on their stamina.

ilovepantyhose
30-10-2023, 07:25 PM
0-3...expected.

damn sad... after an impressive first season, second season is disappointing so far, can use bad luck with injuries as excuse, but looks increasingly like another false dawn

Marmots
31-10-2023, 01:01 AM
I did not think Man Utd could win, was hoping/predicting score of maybe 3-4, 2-4, with great fightback.

Loss of the sterling form of last season of Fernandez and Rashford means Utd just seem short of ideas.
When I saw Johnny Evans starting, I was like, we are so fked.

Oh Man Utd, how far we have fallen, when we are not expected to beat derby rivals at home.

But as long as ETH is manager, can only support him and hope something changes.
Not like I have other options to support.

lacoruna69
31-10-2023, 03:29 PM
damn sad... after an impressive first season, second season is disappointing so far, can use bad luck with injuries as excuse, but looks increasingly like another false dawn

Loss of the sterling form of last season of Fernandez and Rashford means Utd just seem short of ideas.
When I saw Johnny Evans starting, I was like, we are so fked.

But as long as ETH is manager, can only support him and hope something changes.
Not like I have other options to support.

None of the new signings have impressed so far....Amrabat also lose focus already. Hojlund start to look bewildered.
But so far, Onana had shown substantial improvement.

I know many had point the finger at Glazers....but the players still have an obligation to the fans, right?
Were these players not paid their sky high exorbitant salaries?
They still drive flashy cars to the training ground everyday.

Come on, enough of all the off the pitch excuses, they are just plain lazy and not motivated playing for Man U. That's all.
Even Sir Bobby also no eyes see liao.

ilovepantyhose
31-10-2023, 10:08 PM
None of the new signings have impressed so far....Amrabat also lose focus already. Hojlund start to look bewildered.
But so far, Onana had shown substantial improvement.

I know many had point the finger at Glazers....but the players still have an obligation to the fans, right?
Were these players not paid their sky high exorbitant salaries?
They still drive flashy cars to the training ground everyday.

Come on, enough of all the off the pitch excuses, they are just plain lazy and not motivated playing for Man U. That's all.
Even Sir Bobby also no eyes see liao.

its like OGS era all over again... deja vu... ETH wants to play out from the back, but after one season of seeing how his team play against others, he should be sharp enough to see that it obviously doesn't work against teams like city, pool. SAF, LVG, mourinho had the counter against possession based teams: sit back, soak pressure and lightning-quick counter. be flexible lah, every game must die die play out from the back meh? how many times has it backfired? how many times have they lost possession in their own third and invite unnecessary pressure?

something is wrong with the players on a whole, no comms, no tracking of runners, no bite and let the opponent get into their rhythm, lack of heart/desire/fight, poor mentality and determination, really too busy thinking how much money they can pocket and no mood to play football liao

over the years, so much money are spent on players but many of them underperformed or become mediocre, has man u become some sort of "last big contract" club?

Rickey
01-11-2023, 10:05 AM
Omg, that's another thrashing cumming...seems like the red pussies r going to the slaughter house this Sunday to be eaten up by their mighty neighbour in blue...sending their 3-game winning streak to an abrupt end...wat to do, they r so useless... don't know how to play football against quality teams

And indeed the prediction came true, they were thrashed n slaughtered once again by citeh, their mighty neighbours in blue... actually nothing surprising although some of useless senior players big talk b4 the match that they r going to match citeh if not better them...lmao

Rickey
01-11-2023, 10:09 AM

i think mount is best option to man-mark city dangerman (foden/silva/grealish), hence antony is sacrificed, fernandes to provide width on the right whenever possible

That's where u r wrong....mount was useless running around like a headless chicken contributing practically nothing

Rickey
01-11-2023, 10:17 AM
Actually, the red pussies were only good in the first 10 mins or so, after that City gained control and never let go.

Yah, baldy put in Mount at the 2nd half and I was think how this guy can help??
As expected, he went invisible mode again and City got an even easier game.

Every single lose ball, pussies were always slow. City players just keep on running and getting to the ball first time....like Duracell bunnies.

Red pussies really need to work on their stamina.

Actually the 1st half they were not that bad n nearly equalised thru Rustford...but in the 2nd following baldy's substitutions bringing in more useless players like mount, etc, etc n pulling out Hojlund n Amrabat, they collapsed n kena another 2 goals ...had it not been for their super GK Onana they would hv lost 5-0....

Rickey
01-11-2023, 03:04 PM
its like OGS era all over again... deja vu... ETH wants to play out from the back, but after one season of seeing how his team play against others, he should be sharp enough to see that it obviously doesn't work against teams like city, pool. SAF, LVG, mourinho had the counter against possession based teams: sit back, soak pressure and lightning-quick counter. be flexible lah, every game must die die play out from the back meh? how many times has it backfired? how many times have they lost possession in their own third and invite unnecessary pressure?

something is wrong with the players on a whole, no comms, no tracking of runners, no bite and let the opponent get into their rhythm, lack of heart/desire/fight, poor mentality and determination, really too busy thinking how much money they can pocket and no mood to play football liao

over the years, so much money are spent on players but many of them underperformed or become mediocre, has man u become some sort of "last big contract" club?

Yes, it is almost like Ole's time maybe even worse..but chill bro, chill...don't get so mad with them...not worth losing yr sweat over them...if they don't want to learn their lessons n mistakes, n want to be shameless playing like little boys let them be....

lacoruna69
01-11-2023, 09:55 PM
Yes, it is almost like Ole's time maybe even worse..but chill bro, chill...don't get so mad with them...not worth losing yr sweat over them...if they don't want to learn their lessons n mistakes, n want to be shameless playing like little boys let them be....

Think is worst. OGS at least know how to tinker the formation and put the relevant players.
ETH no matter what team also same formation. Like school boy manager.:p

The midfield signings all cannot make it. Should not have let Fred go off.
He can be very effective at times.

4.15AM EFL Cup Round of 16.

vs Newcastle at OT.

Newcastle beat Man City last round and thrash PSG in UCL.

Another slaughter await the red pussies. :D

lacoruna69
02-11-2023, 05:18 AM
HT : 0-2

Whats new????

Onana can't save any.....again....

After 2 good matches performance, back to sqaure one.:D

Garnacho is right, he is just a big gorilla. :p

Ironic, the opposite GK used to be Man U player last season....better performance.
What a joke!

And Dalot, overwhelmed and slow on the right, both goals coming in from his side.
Where is Antony??? Never help out in defence...busy playing spinning top again???

Epicas
02-11-2023, 05:42 AM
0-3 now.

ETH has totally lost the plot.

lacoruna69
02-11-2023, 06:19 AM
FT : 0-3

Last goal....Amrabat kenna robbed the ball in midfield...wtf.

And Onana...become gorilla again.:D

Rickey
02-11-2023, 09:10 AM
FT : 0-3

Last goal....Amrabat kenna robbed the ball in midfield...wtf.

And Onana...become gorilla again.:D
That's the end of them :mad:... totally useless n hopeless from top to bottom of the club ...might as well volunteer themselves to be relegated to Division 2 now n exchange places with the top team there currently....they will be thrashed 3-0 again by Fulham a mid table cum Saturday...nuff said...we will be saying the same old thing over n over again

Rickey
02-11-2023, 11:00 AM
HT : 0-2

Whats new????

Onana can't save any.....again....

After 2 good matches performance, back to sqaure one.:D

Garnacho is right, he is just a big gorilla. :p

Ironic, the opposite GK used to be Man U player last season....better performance.
What a joke!

And Dalot, overwhelmed and slow on the right, both goals coming in from his side.
Where is Antony??? Never help out in defence...busy playing spinning top again???

Agree with u totally...though luckily I didn't waste my time watching them play like schoolboys

Rickey
02-11-2023, 11:02 AM
0-3 now.

ETH has totally lost the plot.

He not only lost the plot...he lost his baldy head also...sigh

Marmots
02-11-2023, 12:58 PM
Start of game, Casemiro captain.
2nd half, Case subbed, Lindelof captain.
65th min, Fernandes subbed in, takes armband from Lindelof.

90mins, Man Utd 2 shot on goal, 3 captains.

Sums up the season so far.

Tai_zi21
03-11-2023, 01:59 AM
Magic ques for man utd fan

Should ten hag get sack?

To me yes but I don’t think there any better options for any good managers out in the market now…

He have lost the plot…

ChrisSutton
03-11-2023, 04:48 AM
Fulham v Man Utd x-x 1-1

JonesKnows
03-11-2023, 09:45 AM
Fulham v Man Utd x

lawro
03-11-2023, 10:46 AM
Fulham v Man Utd x-x 1-1

Lawro : 1-1

PaulMerson
03-11-2023, 02:48 PM
Fulham v Man Utd x

This sort of fixture MU should win but I am going for upset.

I say 1-0

Rickey
03-11-2023, 08:21 PM
Fulham v Man Utd x-x 1-1

Fulham v Man Utd x

Lawro : 1-1

This sort of fixture MU should win but I am going for upset.

I say 1-0
One win, 2 draws n 1 loss for the red pussies...wonder which of the 3 predictions will be correct ??

By form n recent results PaulMerson may be right ...but if they hv any shame at all being beaten by so many teams by now n being used as punching bags n training sessions by their opposition "C" team...they would buck up n achieve a draw at least if not a win by as usual just a 1 goal margin, so weak as they r now...must make each 1 of them drink a bottle of red bull.. tomolo's match against Fulham (by no means a walkover team) will tell if they want to continue to be shameless or want to hv their pride back at least knowing top 4 is gone for them already this season

lacoruna69
03-11-2023, 10:42 PM

want to hv their pride back at least knowing top 4 is gone for them already this season

I don't think top 4 is possible now.

Even their last hope Hojlund had proven to be a flop. He is unable to get in position to score under pressure and help the team to turn the tide.

I think their best bet for goals still rest on McTom.
He had proven he can be lethal upfront. With his height (1.93m) and robust play and workrate, he is made for an out and out SC.
Baldy should took the gamble and start him as SC.

He got some bad reviews last time, that's primary because he was deployed as a DMC. His natural instinct to venture up forward thus allowing the back door to open. Just move him all the way upfront.

The chips are all down and really...there is nothing to lose playing McTom as SC. At the most if doesn't work, pull him off at HT and sub in Hojlund or Martial.

Rickey
03-11-2023, 10:42 PM

Should ten hag get sack?

To me yes but I don’t think there any better options for any good managers out in the market now…

He have lost the plot…
Like u say yes...if he loses the next game against Fulham tomolo night...there are a few 'good' unemployed managers like conte n nagelsman for example who can replace him temporarily till January or end of the season in June...as said, he has not only lost the plot but his head too ...sigh...the guy looks like an ordinary PL manager now like ole was, maybe even worse than OGS...no longer anything special abt him

lacoruna69
03-11-2023, 10:52 PM
Like u say yes...if he loses the next game against Fulham tomolo night...there are a few 'good' unemployed managers like conte n nagelsman for example who can replace him temporarily till January or end of the season in June...as said, he has not only lost the plot but his head too ...sigh...the guy looks like an ordinary PL manager now, no longer anything special abt him

He overestimate himself after some small success at Eredivisie.

He also made the major error in kicking out DDG (just to accomodate his favorite goriila). DDG was crucial in helping Man U attaining top 4 last season. DDG was kick out like that after 12 years of loyal service. Not even a testimonial match!

Another glaring error is the signing of Mount....even give the coveted Number 7. So now as all can see, he is another flop.

And his favourite pet, Antony. What can this guy do?? He is only good in playing spinning top with the ball. One trick pony that relies on his left foot.

Rickey
03-11-2023, 11:01 PM

Even their last hope Hojlund had proven to be a flop. He is unable to get in position to score under pressure and help the team to turn the tide.

I think their best bet for goals still rest on McTom.
He had proven he can be lethal upfront. With his height (1.93m) and robust play and workrate, he is made for an out and out SC.
Baldy should took the gamble and start him as SC.

He got some bad reviews last time, that's primary because he was deployed as a DMC. His natural instinct to venture up forward thus allowing the back door to open. Just move him all the way upfront.

The chips are all down and really...there is nothing to lose playing McTom as SC. At the most if doesn't work, pull him off at HT and sub in Hojlund or Martial.
Me thinks so too even if the rot stops now unless they can win every single game of theirs from now on which is impossible...if he keeps on losing more games that will be even worse ...supercomputers say they might end up in 8th position this season unless they miraculously make a turn around with change of manager or players or even the board at the top n the unpopular stingy owners

Wat u say abt Mctom is right, the guy was played out of his preferred position by all his managers including the current one, so he didn't do well n was often criticised...sad thing is that stupid baldy still wants to sell him despite him saving his job by scoring in the last few games...see how retarded baldy is ..yes, u r right again, there is nothing to lose now, play Mctom as an attacker to score goals upfront rather than a midfielder to protect against goals being scored against them

Tai_zi21
03-11-2023, 11:32 PM
I fear for the worst tml… Fulham 2 Manchester United 1 that my prediction for the next game

WankJanice
04-11-2023, 08:42 AM
Ah! Now I know why Man U lost to Newcastle and Rashfoot played badly.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/67314370

Marmots
04-11-2023, 12:56 PM

Original thoughts was of course they can still make top 4 with the quality in the squad.
But looking at the squad now, not sure where/what the quality is.
Maybe because now things all messed up so bad.

Should ten hag get sack?

Sir Alex had a rough start at Man Utd, just one game away from being sacked, if not for winning the FA Cup.
That saved him and got Man Utd more or less started on the road to dominance.
Comparing the start of ETH and Sir Alex, ETH actually doing better, that's how bad it was during the start of Sir Alex.

So I am always mindful of this when thinking of changing managers.
But it will be important of drilling into the players the fighting spirit.
I honestly don't mind losing, what I cannot stand is surrendering.
I am starting to see shades of spice boys, à la liverpool from the 2000s.

I am in 2 minds about changing the manager.
Prefer the saga of club ownership settled first before any other major changes.

Rickey
04-11-2023, 02:51 PM
He overestimate himself after some small success at Eredivisie.

He also made the major error in kicking out DDG (just to accomodate his favorite goriila). DDG was crucial in helping Man U attaining top 4 last season. DDG was kick out like that after 12 years of loyal service. Not even a testimonial match!

Another glaring error is the signing of Mount....even give the coveted Number 7. So now as all can see, he is another flop.

And his favourite pet, Antony. What can this guy do?? He is only good in playing spinning top with the ball. One trick pony that relies on his left foot.
Man thinks the world of himself...his greatest blunder perhaps was to ruthlessly sack DDG who hv been keeping clean sheets for him by winning the Golden Glove Award w/o any compassion or compensation thinking that onana is the best GK in the world n his stupid idea of playing out from the back all the time causing his team to needlessly kena unnecessary goals.

As for the other 2 guys, they r his pets ...so he cannot blame anyone else for his misfortunes now...sad to see the guy shooting himself in the foot for these stupid errors he made that is causing his downfall now...sometimes I do feel sorry for him but the guy is so stubborn doesn't want to admit his mistakes

Rickey
04-11-2023, 02:56 PM
I fear for the worst tml… Fulham 2 Manchester United 1 that my prediction for the next game
Ohh noooo...don't tell me that they r going to lose again tonight may be even thrashed by a mid-table team :eek:...they seem to not mind playing with their pants dropping down their legs :o...haha

ilovepantyhose
04-11-2023, 07:01 PM

man u's bad luck with injuries continue with casemiro the latest casualty

ETH has been unable to field a settled 1st XI, it might be a draw due to recent form

WankJanice
04-11-2023, 08:30 PM

man u's bad luck with injuries continue with casemiro the latest casualty

ETH has been unable to field a settled 1st XI, it might be a draw due to recent form

Hmm! Very different team lining up.

lacoruna69
04-11-2023, 10:39 PM
A lack lustre match for both sides needing a win.

McTom again show his striker instinct with a goal in the first half.
But VAR rule offside (Maguire).

Still, Capt Bruno pops in the winner in injury time.

Crucial 3 pts and save ETH bald head.:p

Tai_zi21
05-11-2023, 01:08 AM
3 points finally… but if u ask me… the whole team play like crap….

New players not performing… our new striker till now 0 epl goals…

Mount? I really wonder why man utd spend 60 million on him… make 0 sense to me…

The whole team seem to be playing individually… not for the club but for themselves only

Seriously it was tough watching them playing after the 10th min I almost fall asleep 😴

lacoruna69
05-11-2023, 02:18 PM

New players not performing… our new striker till now 0 epl goals…

Mount? I really wonder why man utd spend 60 million on him… make 0 sense to me…

The whole team seem to be playing individually… not for the club but for themselves only

Seriously it was tough watching them playing after the 10th min I almost fall asleep 😴

Luckily Fulham also lacklustre. At times, it is like both teams just stroking the ball around.
Maybe they wanted 0-0.
But Capt Bruno had other ideas apparently.

Why pussies wanted Mount is beyond me. And what baldy head see in him to even offer him the number 7 shirt....??

escobar43535
05-11-2023, 04:59 PM
Actually thought Onana kept you'll in the game at times.

New players not performing…

Rickey
05-11-2023, 06:38 PM
Fulham v Man Utd x

One win, 2 draws n 1 loss for the red pussies...wonder which of the 3 predictions will be correct ??

wow, for this round of matches JonesKnows is correct in his prediction once again :).... Jones really knows ...haha...

in this match against Fulham, Bruno saved the baldy's neck once again n Mctom nearly saved him as well (his 7th-minute goal was disallowed n he is the one baldy still wants to sell)

ilovepantyhose
05-11-2023, 06:57 PM

- when rashford was missing in the starting XI, immed thought he was disciplined for his bday party, official reason was he failed a fitness test, coincidence?

- both sides were poor, gonna be a draw until fernandes conjured his magic to take all 3 points. man u have been relying on individual brilliance to break down "weaker" teams this season, and totally succumb bend over when against strong oppositions, its a worry

- good to see AWB back in action, although he was out of posn during transitions, lucky that fulham couldn't exploit

- AMR, the bosses might feel scammed after shelling out a big sum for antony, another game where he didn't contribute much, jinjiahxi ETH godson. pellistri played with more energy and initiative, it was his pressing that led to the goal, hope he can play more instead of godson

- no supply to hojlund despite having fernandes, eriksen, garnacho, antony on field, man u played like there was no SC to aim for

- garnacho tried several 1on1s but final product was still missing, he did try to help out in defence though

- next game is UCL away at copenhagen, man u must win their remaining fixtures if they want to qualify for KO stages, but don't think they can win vs Bayern and Gala... overall not optimistic

lacoruna69
05-11-2023, 10:34 PM

- when rashford was missing in the starting XI, immed thought he was disciplined for his bday party, official reason was he failed a fitness test, coincidence?

- both sides were poor, gonna be a draw until fernandes conjured his magic to take all 3 points. man u have been relying on individual brilliance to break down "weaker" teams this season, and totally succumb bend over when against strong oppositions, its a worry

- good to see AWB back in action, although he was out of posn during transitions, lucky that fulham couldn't exploit

- AMR, the bosses might feel scammed after shelling out a big sum for antony, another game where he didn't contribute much, jinjiahxi ETH godson. pellistri played with more energy and initiative, it was his pressing that led to the goal, hope he can play more instead of godson

- no supply to hojlund despite having fernandes, eriksen, garnacho, antony on field, man u played like there was no SC to aim for

- garnacho tried several 1on1s but final product was still missing, he did try to help out in defence though

- next game is UCL away at copenhagen, man u must win their remaining fixtures if they want to qualify for KO stages, but don't think they can win vs Bayern and Gala... overall not optimistic

-Clearly Rashford was penalised for excessive partying....but whether he play or don't, not much difference nowadays.
His heart is not in the game/club anymore.

-I feel Greenwood would the perfect AMR...but too bad.
Baldy insistence on playing Antony is another Marcos Rojo saga.
Rojo claimed OGS is obligated to play Maguire infront of him due to the fact Man U paid 80m for the England defender.
In addition, Antony was brought in with strong recommendation from baldy.
So, baldy won't want to admit his "mistake" by putting Antony on the bench.

-Think I have to admit Hojlund is just so-so. Or probably the pussies were so used to playing without a SC for so long.
But I have to make the case for McTom to be played upfront again.
The ruled out goal was a dampener. McTom was so quick to get into a scoring position.
A true SC predatory instinct. Probably Hojlund need to remodel his style instead of waiting for the deliveries.

-It is do or die at the Parken. Copenhagen feels hard done by with the narrow loss at OT. With only 1 point, they have nothing to lose so will go all out with the ferocious support from their own fans.
They drew away to Galatasaray and was only narrowly beaten 2-1 at the Parken by Bayern.
Not a pushover side. The pussies will be asking to be slaughtered if they play like they played against Fulham.

Rickey
06-11-2023, 08:21 PM
Actually thought Onana kept you'll in the game at times.
Yes, u r correct bro...he is inconsistent but better than the 1st few games he played when he conceded so many goals in each match... last saturday night too he saved the team from 2 certain goals against Fulham n helped get the 3 points his team needs badly

Rickey
06-11-2023, 08:29 PM
Saw the result of last night's match between Pool n Luton which ended in a 1-1 draw...showing they r not a pushover team...so red pussies better be careful when they meet them in the next match...this team is much better than Fulham

lacoruna69
07-11-2023, 03:21 PM
Greenwood header assist (from a corner) for Borja Mayoral to score the winning goal.

8Eea0YPkDE4

ilovepantyhose
07-11-2023, 07:58 PM
-Clearly Rashford was penalised for excessive partying....but whether he play or don't, not much difference nowadays.
His heart is not in the game/club anymore.

-I feel Greenwood would the perfect AMR...but too bad.
Baldy insistence on playing Antony is another Marcos Rojo saga.
Rojo claimed OGS is obligated to play Maguire infront of him due to the fact Man U paid 80m for the England defender.
In addition, Antony was brought in with strong recommendation from baldy.
So, baldy won't want to admit his "mistake" by putting Antony on the bench.

-Think I have to admit Hojlund is just so-so. Or probably the pussies were so used to playing without a SC for so long.
But I have to make the case for McTom to be played upfront again.
The ruled out goal was a dampener. McTom was so quick to get into a scoring position.
A true SC predatory instinct. Probably Hojlund need to remodel his style instead of waiting for the deliveries.

-It is do or die at the Parken. Copenhagen feels hard done by with the narrow loss at OT. With only 1 point, they have nothing to lose so will go all out with the ferocious support from their own fans.
They drew away to Galatasaray and was only narrowly beaten 2-1 at the Parken by Bayern.
Not a pushover side. The pussies will be asking to be slaughtered if they play like they played against Fulham.

rashford - after his dip in form and aimai bochup attitude on pitch this season, i'm inclined to think that he damn siao-on last season to earn the bumper contract, when he achieved that, he took his foot off the gas. man u dip in form coincides with his, its really risky to depend on 1 player for results, there must be other match winners within the squad

antony - need at least 2 seasons before a verdict can be passed, he is young after all, but why ETH keeps starting him when he is ineffective is a mystery, so far still a one-trick pony... and his behaviour in the derby match, kns really throw face as a man u player. after seeing how proactive and direct pellistri is, my vote goes to him as AMR. (greenwood and antony style are similar. don't think greenwood can play for man u again, man u will get arm-twisted by the politics)

hojlund - same case as antony, need at least 2 seasons, but he is showing the qualities needed in a SC: holding the ball up, bringing teammates into play, getting into scoring posns. he is more in the mould of a striker, he's not really a forward and there are already many FW/AM in the squad. ETH needs to tweak his game plan to involve hojlund more, play more direct, teammates to make runs into space, more crosses into the box for him to attack; also the players need to release the ball faster (dalot/eriksen dally on the ball 1sec too long). i think ETH will continue to deploy mctom as MC, only when man u falls behind, then he instruct mctom to be more attacking

UCL - away vs copenhagen...likely a draw, away vs Gala...likely a loss, home vs Bayern...likely a draw, i think man u will finish third in the group and fall into UEL. if man u wanna progress, they have to win all remaining fixtures, i don't think they can given their current state

lacoruna69
09-11-2023, 05:07 AM
HT : 2-2

What a first half! Hojlund off to flying start with 2 goals. Everything looking good......then Rashford got sent off.
Very ambigious red card.
Then referee give 13 minutes of stoppage time and FC Copenhagen comes back with 2 goals.
Suddenly, doesn't look good for red pussies.

FT : 4-3

Kudos to get 3-2 up...but as expected, the pussies couldn't withstand the attacks and concede 2 more goals to lose the match.
Rashford red card proves costly.