PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Rickey
01-09-2021, 02:17 PM
Omg !!...another shocking news...they sold Daniel James to Leeds at the last min for 25 million pounds...n refuse to let DVB go to Everton on loan :(...tis guy is getting v. sneaky, arrogant n greedy all at the same time :(

Tai_zi21
01-09-2021, 04:52 PM
Omg !!...another shocking news...they sold Daniel James to Leeds at the last min for 25 million pounds...n refuse to let DVB go to Everton on loan :(...tis guy is getting v. sneaky, arrogant n greedy all at the same time :(

Why didn’t lazy martial get out? Too many deadwood in the team now

imom
01-09-2021, 09:26 PM
...they sold Daniel James to Leeds at the last min for 25 million pounds...

Good for James - will be able to play regularly. Just hope he doesn't score/assist against us... Haha...

Sadly, Lingard didn't get a move. Was on the verge of breaking back into the England squad, but staying at Utd won't help him.

Van De Beek should be involved in the closed-door friendly tonight. Hope he grabs his chance to show his abilities.

Rickey
02-09-2021, 08:21 AM
Why didn’t lazy martial get out? Too many deadwood in the team now
Like pple r saying he is another favourite god son of the knucklehead :(..another deadwood he loves so much who is so useless now as proven in the 1st 3 games of this new season, couldn't even score a goal or assist in scoring 1...this knucklehead really loves deadwoods like Jones, Fred, Matic (always overpowered by opposition midfield runners) n tis guy martial...refusing to kick them out but yet at the same time refusing to play better players than them like Lingard who had scored 9 goals in consecutive matches for the hammers last season n helped them to get into European football

Sadly, Lingard didn't get a move. Was on the verge of breaking back into the England squad, but staying at Utd won't help him.

The poor boy was stopped by the knucklehead from leaving...the other teams in Europe n esp the hammers wanted him badly at 1st but he slapped a asking price on him they could not afford n had to turn to someone else cheaper instead...the knucklehead will hv to pay for his mistreatment of him one day...the boy's career is more or less ruined now...not allowed to play for the team n can't go anywhere else to play too . :(... btw Lingard is not the only one being mistreated by him...many others like DVB etc ..ought to give him the boot n get Conte in...matter of time I think if he goes on like this being so clueless how to use his men with their best strength n who to play or not play n who to keep or not keep in the team like kicking out his 2 favourite god sons Fred n Martial :(

Rickey
02-09-2021, 09:55 PM
The transfer window has closed n still no sign they hv got a good midfielder like Rice, Camavinga, or Neves or saul which they were reported to be chasing after to replace the useless Fred n matic in midfield...this is one area they really need to strengthen if they want to win the league title or cups...like this they can forget abt challenging the other top 6 teams for the top honours...even the coming back of Ronaldo is not good enough...

btw talking abt CR7 it seems his coming back is pushing out Cavani who might be going over to Barca ..why can't they both play alongside each other ??...with the 2 of them playing tgt there shd be goals galore...the 1 they shd be taking out shd be the lazy martial his god son who so far can't even score a goal or provide an assist..really dunno how the knucklehead is managing the deployment of the men under his control...

asiancigar
04-09-2021, 07:39 AM
Infant OGS is just to inexperienced to get rid of driftwood which by the way includes himself. And he continues to block the progress of that young talent like Donny instead keeps and plays Martial, Lingard, Mati, Nick and Mata.

For as long as OGS is in charge, United will win shit NOTHING. Managing United is way above his pay grade.

Cheerz
AC

Tai_zi21
04-09-2021, 11:37 AM
Infant OGS is just to inexperienced to get rid of driftwood which by the way includes himself. And he continues to block the progress of that young talent like Donny instead keeps and plays Martial, Lingard, Mati, Nick and Mata.

For as long as OGS is in charge, United will win shit NOTHING. Managing United is way above his pay grade.

Cheerz
AC

101% agreed

Rickey
08-09-2021, 07:14 AM
Wow, heard Lingard just scored 2 goals for England...now he is refusing to sign a new contract unless the knucklehead can guarantee him to play regularly in the team...o/w he can leave for West ham for free next season...I think he is now anytime better than the lazy martial

imom
09-09-2021, 11:12 AM
Some of you might get your wish granted.

Brazil have invoked FIFA's 5-day rule to suspend players not released for the World Cup qualifiers - Fred is one of them so he can't play vs Newcastle and Young Boys next Tues. Hopefully McTominay is back to full fitness and can feature on Sat.

lawro
10-09-2021, 09:14 AM
Man Utd v Newcastle x-x 3-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58500401

JonesKnows
10-09-2021, 09:57 AM
Man Utd v Newcastle

SCORE PREDICTION: 3-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12395237/premier-league-predictions-cristiano-ronaldo-to-take-centre-stage-on-second-manchester-united-debut-says-jones-knows

Rickey
10-09-2021, 10:25 AM

Man Utd v Newcastle

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12395237/premier-league-predictions-cristiano-ronaldo-to-take-centre-stage-on-second-manchester-united-debut-says-jones-knows
Wow !!...tats good !...so far all pointing to a Man U win :)...wat abt charlie n paul ??? :confused:...let's see how they do w/o his god son Fred ??

PaulMerson
10-09-2021, 01:19 PM
Man Utd v Newcastle

Nothing but a victory for the devils.

I say: 4-1

imom
10-09-2021, 03:09 PM
Might as well dream big.

Ronaldo hat trick, Greenwood 4 goals in 4 matches, Pogba opens account.

5-0.

More like day-dreaming.... :D:D:D

Tai_zi21
11-09-2021, 01:09 AM
4-0… just like Ronaldo first game against Bolton…

And yes I’m happy for 2 reason Ronaldo is playing and Fred will not be playing tml :D

charlienicholas
11-09-2021, 08:56 AM

Charlie prediction: 6-1

Tai_zi21
11-09-2021, 09:09 PM
DVB not playing again…. :mad:

A truly goal poacher Ronaldo…. Without him definitely 0-0 half time

But still based on half time they are playing like fuck damn it

ilovepantyhose
11-09-2021, 09:21 PM
DVB not playing again…. :mad:

too bad OGS doesn't put his faith in VDB

with CR7 as the targetman, it should be an easy win

imom
12-09-2021, 12:51 AM
Return of the King.

It was always going to be about Ronaldo.

Martial tried to tee him up for the hat trick but alas, it was not to be. Nice dummy by Martial to set Lingard up for a deserved goal at the end. Great to see that sharp, intricate passing work out. Pogba brilliant on the edge of the penalty area for that one. Also nice pass to set Shaw up to maraud forward to assist Ronaldo's second.

Hope Ronaldo continues to make me eat my words about worrying if he can still hack it in the premier league.

Fernandes chipped in with a long-range beauty - my favourite of the bunch today.

But despite the emphatic win, we are still a bit loose between midfield and defence. Caught out and conceded once, but could have been more. Top teams would have punished us.

Rickey
12-09-2021, 01:26 AM
Wow!!...wat a fantastic win in the end 4-1 against the magpies last night :)... with 3 goals coming in the 2nd half when they woke up a bit...

passing was poor in the 1st half esp when they all seem v lethargic as if they did not want to play or want to take another day off from the office...

but in the end all 4 goals were beautifully scored, 2 by the prodigal son, Ronaldo, 1 by wonder boy Fernandes.. and last but not least 1 by their forgotten son Jesse Lingard, who scored 9 goals for the hammers last season n brought them to European football :)...the knucklehead better include him in the starting 11 in the next few games if he really wants to win titles n cups

I was confident that Lingard would surely score when he was brought in to replace the £78 million guy Sancho who played like a ordinary squad player :(...wat a waste of good money on him...the way he plays doesn't scare any defenders... OGS shd play Lingard regularly in place of Sancho cos he will definitely score at least 1goal if not more...sad the wonder kid Greenwood didn't score tonight maybe he is confused n not used to playing tgt with Ronaldo in the team...but if not wrong he did provide an assist for 1 of them to score :)

ilovepantyhose
12-09-2021, 07:58 AM
Return of the King.

what an atmosphere inside old trafford! when was the last time OT this noisy?

the psychological effect his return and goals has on the team and fans may be second only to cantona's return from suspension

lacoruna69
12-09-2021, 04:01 PM
Didn't expect CR7 to score....2....wonderful debut!
From my PC, can virtually feel OT erupted!

On another note, worrying signs as Man U appears out of form and misplaced passes here and there.

Lucky was bailed out by CR7. That opening goal really lift up the spirits.

Sancho again as lacklustre, probably playing on the left to accommodate Greenwood who is better on the right.

Congrats to Lingard getting back his mojo...after 2 excellent games for England.

charlienicholas
14-09-2021, 01:41 PM
Nothing but a victory for the devils.

I say: 4-1

Paul was spot on.

How come Rickey didn't realized?

asiancigar
14-09-2021, 07:14 PM
Young Boys 0 - United 2

CR7 to score again....

Cheez
AC

imom
14-09-2021, 07:21 PM
Young Boys 1 : 3 Man Utd

charlienicholas
14-09-2021, 07:31 PM
Young Boys 0 - United 2

CR7 to score again....

Cheez
AC

Prediction: Young Boys 0-3 Manchester United

Rickey
14-09-2021, 11:10 PM
Paul was spot on.

oopss, i've forgotten to check all yr predictions...my bad...Yes, Paul is so clever to predict the correct score ;)....kudos to him, i can only reward him by giving him my +23 points ;)....thanks for reminding me Charlie :)...was too elated n ecstatic n excited abt the Red Devil's 4-1 win against the magpies last saturday night...seeing the 4 fantastic goals scored that night, 2 by our King Ronaldo, n 1 each by wonder boy Fernandes n the last one by our forgotten son Lingard :):)

P/s...yr own prediction of a 6-1 win could hv come true had those boys in red shirts played as well in the 1st half as they did in the 2nd half...making it 3 in the 1st half n 3 in the 2nd half ;)

Rickey
14-09-2021, 11:21 PM
Young Boys 0 - United 2

CR7 to score again....

Cheez
AC

Young Boys 1 : 3 Man Utd

Prediction: Young Boys 0-3 Manchester United
Wow !...the predictions for tonight's game against the Young Boys in the Champions' League hv already come in so fast ;)...but yet to see Paul's prediction ??...i think i will go along with Charlie's prediction of 0-3 or maybe 0-4...it all depends on who r the 11 that takes to the field...if deadwoods r included then the chances of winning by a big margin will be considerably reduced...shd be a win for the Red Devils overall

Tai_zi21
15-09-2021, 12:58 AM
4-0 to Manchester United… Ronaldo to get his hat trick tonight :D

Hope I dun see ole god son play tonight…

Rickey
15-09-2021, 03:00 AM
SHOCKING LOSS to the Red Devils tonight beaten 2-1 by Young Boys mistake in the last minute of extra time by Lingard back passing to his GK when there were 2 opposition players in front of him sneaking around ..it was a gift of a goal to them :(...the match shd hv ended in a 1-1draw...so anyone know wat is the implication of losing tonight's match ??

Ronaldo scored the 1st goal but when WAB was red carded it all went downhill for them left with 10 men...they were more or less defending all the time since then to the end of match...the opposition GK had so much free time without a ball to catch except for one threatening moment from Ronaldo...

Tai_zi21
15-09-2021, 03:24 AM
Can anyone tell me what ole tactics were last night? I really don’t get it… anyone care to explain to me?

asiancigar
15-09-2021, 07:21 AM
SHOCKING LOSS to the Red Devils tonight beaten 2-1 by Young Boys mistake in the last minute of extra time by Lingard back passing to his GK when there were 2 opposition players in front of him sneaking around ..it was a gift of a goal to them :(...the match shd hv ended in a 1-1draw...so anyone know wat is the implication of losing tonight's match ??

Ronaldo scored the 1st goal but when WAB was red carded it all went downhill for them left with 10 men...they were more or less defending all the time since then to the end of match...the opposition GK had so much free time without a ball to catch except for one threatening moment from Ronaldo...

Can anyone tell me what ole tactics were last night? I really don’t get it… anyone care to explain to me?

United lost..... GOAT CR7 got his goal .....and all because Infant Manager OGS fucked it up by sending in Lingard and Martial (WTF !!!) instead of protecting the draw, he had the audacity to try to snatch a win which is fucking insane and immature of him as a manager.

Rickey
15-09-2021, 07:53 AM
United lost..... GOAT CR7 got his goal .....and all because Infant Manager OGS fucked it up by sending in Lingard and Martial (WTF !!!) instead of protecting the draw, he had the audacity to try to snatch a win which is fucking insane and immature of him as a manager.
Recruited so many new expensive world class players n still can lose to a minnow team like Young Boys with unknown players :(...if this is the quality they can offer all of them playing tgt, then there is no hope for Red Devils to win anything again this year :(...if not for Ronaldo who scored their only goal, I giv up...

all these expensive world class players hv disappointed us fans by the way they play...after the red card, for 55 minutes couldn't even launch any attacks on the opposition goal or get corner kicks...yes maybe just 1or 2 only...if any team that keeps on defending n does nothing else will surely kena at least one goal against them if not more ..this was the case last nite for the devils...it is a match they shd hv won...cos of clowns like WB who needlessly got himself a red card when they were in the lead n in the attacking half n the one who gave a silly backpass to his GK in the last minute of the game...

the fault I would say is 50-50 player n manager....so the Young Boys r not easy meat to chew after all as we all think ..we didn't give them the respect n tot we could just walk over them easily

If there is a return leg, they would be lucky if they can overcome their opponents by just a one goal margin by the way they played tonight

asiancigar
15-09-2021, 08:22 AM
Recruited so many new expensive world class players n still can lose to a minnow team like Young Boys with unknown players :(...if this is the quality they can offer all of them playing tgt, then there is no hope for Red Devils to win anything again this year :(...if not for Ronaldo who scored their only goal, I giv up...

all these expensive world class players hv disappointed us fans by the way they play...after the red card, for 55 minutes couldn't even launch any attacks on the opposition goal or get corner kicks...yes maybe just 1or 2 only...if any team that keeps on defending n does nothing else will surely kena at least one goal against them if not more ..this was the case last nite for the devils...it is a match they shd hv won...cos of clowns like WB who needlessly got himself a red card when they were in the lead n in the attacking half n the one who gave a silly backpass to his GK in the last minute of the game...

the fault I would say is 50-50 player n manager....so the Young Boys r not easy meat to chew after all as we all think ..we didn't give them the respect n tot we could just walk over them easily

If there is a return leg, they would be lucky if they can overcome their opponents by just a one goal margin by the way they played tonight

United MUST GET RID OF OGS !!!!!!!!

PaulMerson
15-09-2021, 09:16 AM
Paul was spot on.

Thanks buddy.

oopss, i've forgotten to check all yr predictions...my bad...Yes, Paul is so clever to predict the correct score ;)....kudos to him, i can only reward him by giving him my +23 points ;)....thanks for reminding me Charlie :)...was too elated n ecstatic n excited abt the Red Devil's 4-1 win against the magpies last saturday night...seeing the 4 fantastic goals scored that night, 2 by our King Ronaldo, n 1 each by wonder boy Fernandes n the last one by our forgotten son Lingard :):)

I am here.

PaulMerson
15-09-2021, 09:17 AM
Wow !...the predictions for tonight's game against the Young Boys in the Champions' League hv already come in so fast ;)...but yet to see Paul's prediction ??...i think i will go along with Charlie's prediction of 0-3 or maybe 0-4...it all depends on who r the 11 that takes to the field...if deadwoods r included then the chances of winning by a big margin will be considerably reduced...shd be a win for the Red Devils overall

Not available yesterday. Even I predicted also wrong.

PaulMerson
15-09-2021, 09:19 AM

OGS really too inept.

SAF, are you listening?

Also you cannot keep winning and one mistake lapse only boom you go down.

lacoruna69
15-09-2021, 01:27 PM
Terrible....

IMHO, shouldn't have sub out CR7...I think he was pretty surprised to see his number come up on the board.

Lingard was unforgivable, with just 45 secs to go....backpass....

Entire team was sloppy too....:(
Probably only DDG came up with a decent performance.

ilovepantyhose
15-09-2021, 08:58 PM

Terrible....

IMHO, shouldn't have sub out CR7...I think he was pretty surprised to see his number come up on the board.

Lingard was unforgivable, with just 45 secs to go....backpass....

Entire team was sloppy too....:(
Probably only DDG came up with a decent performance.

lets kpkb about the bad first,

why did OGS start lindelof instead of varane? why did he chose someone who is error prone over one who is solid and a multi-winner? season 21/22 has just started, he should be fielding his strongest XI for every match instead of rotation, rotation happens when fixtures start to pile up from december onwards

his substitutions also revealed his tactical naivety. by taking off CR7, it means YB can go all out attack instead leaving men at the back to prevent counterattacks. if OGS brought on bailly (who can defend) or mata (experienced and can run the clock down), man u could have gotten a point

this match was a painful lesson to lingard, AWB and the coaching staff (at least they now know how to react to an early red)

and now the good,

excellent vision by fernandes to pass to CR7 who scored again (old ginger)

VDB finally got to start

this loss happened early in their UCL campaign instead of a must-win final game in the group stages, they now must know they cannot underestimate any opponent and must ruthlessly close out the game (the chelsea squad under mourinho's 1st tenure were the masters at this)

Rickey
17-09-2021, 08:10 AM
Saw the ECL matches last night between Leicester n Napoli n West Ham against Zagreb... Leicester drew 2 all n West Ham won 2-0...this really puts the red devils to shame...all the other top 4 english clubs or for that matter any other english club in the competition hv either won their 1st match some by handsome margins like their neighbours in blue n pool or at least draw them like Leicester last night...they fought each other to the death by attacking n counter attacking...the red devils r the only expensively assembled club with world class players that not only didn't draw but lost their match even ..though they almost got a draw in the end

the fault I would say again shd be 70% against the knucklehead n blur manager for not knowing how to change tactics n re-group or re-deploy his men when 1 man down n the rest against the players who always play too cautiously n lethargically n dare not press or be aggressive against their opposition team n always prefer to sit back n defend n hit only on the counter attack if there is such a chance...if they keep playing this way, they r going to lose a lot more matches in the EPL n the remainder of the CL matches like last season n will once again be dumped out of the competition...n they cannot keep on giving the excuse of the right to make mistakes for each one of them...if so if all the 11 players just one mistake, they would hv lost 11 matches already

any top team will not make any mistakes like the ones they made or the most make only one if they want to win... In their case against the YB the other night, they made many mistakes n were punished by the 2 goals they suffered...if other world class managers r i/c they can even win with just 10 men, not just defending all the time but trying to make counter attacks as well... this guy must really go if he doesn't wake up or wise up... giving him more world class players is not going to make any difference to their results of losing games

Rickey
17-09-2021, 09:20 AM
And bring in CONTE !!!!...we want Conte, we want Conte !!!!...haha

lawro
17-09-2021, 10:08 AM
West Ham v Man Utd x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58503412

JonesKnows
17-09-2021, 11:07 AM
West Ham v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12409372/premier-league-predictions-back-leeds-to-turn-up-heat-on-steve-bruce-at-newcastle-says-jones-knows

Rickey
17-09-2021, 05:32 PM
West Ham v Man Utd

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12409372/premier-league-predictions-back-leeds-to-turn-up-heat-on-steve-bruce-at-newcastle-says-jones-knows
Jones says MU lose again :(...seeing the way West Ham won 2-0 last night in the Europa league, it is quite possible with their target Declan Rice scoring a goal ...better sack all the players n manager n get new ones ...haha ..how abt Charlie n Paul ??...impt to know wat r their views ??

charlienicholas
18-09-2021, 10:07 AM

Charlie prediction: 2-2

PaulMerson
18-09-2021, 10:24 AM
West Ham v Man Utd

It's going to be tough playing away but I think MU may nick it.

I predict: 2-3

imom
18-09-2021, 05:32 PM
Antonio suspended, but Bowen, Benrahma, Soucek and Fornals can hurt on the counter. Utd will probably go back to McFred if the 'Mc' part of the equation is fit to start. Suspect will be the same 11 who started against Leeds (edit: minus James and plus CR7 of course).

West Ham 1 : 2 Man Utd

lacoruna69
19-09-2021, 01:38 PM
The biggest reason why Man U lost was down to complacency.
They were roaring away with a previous big win over Newcastle.

Sg Pools placed a YB win at 9.00....Man U win 1.23.
(Fark, should have punted a small amount on YB)

Probably the reason why Lindeflop started instead of Varane.

But once the match gets underway, YB really took the game to it's more famous opponent. Constant pressing and harassing, Man U players started to panic and lose tempo and possession.
In fact, Man U was very lucky to nick the opener.

Anyway, old problems still persist. Really need an anchorman in the middle of the park. McTom is not there yet, but a good stop gap measure at the moment. Midfield seemed very light weight without McTom in previous matches.

It will be good if they can wake up against West Ham tonight. It is SGT 9PM.

Good luck!

180baht
19-09-2021, 05:29 PM
Where all the bookies gone to?

No one taking bets today?

Tai_zi21
19-09-2021, 09:51 PM
Anyone watching the game? I didn’t watch how did it went?

Ronaldo saving the day again… how old god son playing? In a mess again?

Rickey
20-09-2021, 12:33 AM

West Ham v Man Utd

Charlie prediction: 2-2

It's going to be tough playing away but I think MU may nick it.

I predict: 2-3

Where all the bookies gone to?

No one taking bets today?
Got, got !..Bro, if u r talking abt the punters, they hv already predicted the results of the match a few posts b4 tis ...pls check carefully again ..

But congrats to bro Imom :) he was spot on to guess the correct score accurately 2-1 :)..dunno how he managed to do that ...2 of the pundits predicted correctly too of a Man U win but scores were not correct :)...i.e. Paul n lawro...

so Red Devils really won tonight 2-1 against the hammers, goals scored by King Ronaldo n the forgotten son Jesse Lingard :) but had a penalty denied by the referee, Zouma tripping Ronaldo in the penalty box :mad:...justice was done in the end when DDG saved a penalty in the last minute of extra time at the other end which was a superb save :)...

but wtf dkw they r in the habit of conceding a goal in the very last min of the match like in the last 2 matches consecutively :(....For West Ham, their only goal was scored by Benrahma

Rickey
20-09-2021, 12:42 AM
Anyone watching the game? I didn’t watch how did it went?

Ronaldo saving the day again… how old god son playing? In a mess again?
Me, me !! ...ended 2-1 in favour of Red Devils :)

Yes, it was a mess in the 1st 30 mins when West Ham's Benrahma scored 1st :(...actually it was a Varane own goal :(...always kena attack by the Hammers attackers esp after the 20th min till their goal on the 30th minute...Yes, of course King Ronaldo scored, poaching another goal when their GK couldn't hold the shot well in his arms...in fact palming it away in the direction of Ronaldo who just easily put it in :)...n the day was saved by 1st the forgotten son Jesse Lingard in the 89th minute n then finally by DDG making a superb penalty save from Noble, the Hammer player they brought in just to take the penalty

asiancigar
20-09-2021, 07:22 AM
CR7 is simply god sent..... DeGea was magical in his save and Lingard was the one whom lady luck smiled upon to help redeem himself.

All said and done...... i still insist that Infant Manager OGS is operating way above his pay grade.

Rickey
20-09-2021, 09:23 AM
CR7 is simply god sent..... DeGea was magical in his save and Lingard was the one whom lady luck smiled upon to help redeem himself.

All said and done...... i still insist that Infant Manager OGS is operating way above his pay grade.
Bro AC... u mean OGS is operating way BELOW or ABOVE his pay grade???... shd be BELOW n not ABOVE right???... haha

asiancigar
20-09-2021, 01:32 PM
Bro AC... u mean OGS is operating way BELOW or ABOVE his pay grade???... shd be BELOW n not ABOVE right???... haha

Wah.... confused liao. Anyhow, Infant Mgr OGS does not have the skills set nor the tactical ability and experience to be managing United.

I still insist that we need the likes of Conte or Zidane (sad but heard from my youngest son that Zidane is not interested leh)

ilovepantyhose
20-09-2021, 09:25 PM
what a dramatic match, first half was high tempo, second half went into a lull until the final ten minutes. credit must also go to w ham for taking the game towards man u playing counterattack, and their defence played well

the good:
- fernandes and CR7 combined again for a goal, CR7 was a constant thorn in w ham defence, the younger attackers must learn as much as possible from him and cavani

- good to see mctominay back, but OGS cannot overload him as he is just back from injury

- OGS brought on pacy attackers as the w ham defence got tired, lingard made up for his error vs YB with the superbly struck winner last night

- DDG penalty save right at the end to secure the 3 points

the bad:
- man u passing and possession seemed to be too casual and careless, likely to be due to wet conditions, even maguire made mistakes and was almost punished for it

- man u seemed too open to counterattacks, fred committed too high upfield and mctominay is not fully fit. the defence also failed to track runs often enough to cause worry

- man u attacking down the right was less effective as the focus was down the left, greenwood had a quiet game

- man u had many corners but nothing to show for it, kudos to w ham defence for doing their job. there must be some variety of passing rather than repeated crossing the ball into the 6 yard box. the corner can be passed to one player who can shoot from range (fernandes, pogba, greenwood)

Rickey
21-09-2021, 11:27 AM
what a dramatic match, first half was high tempo, second half went into a lull until the final ten minutes. credit must also go to w ham for taking the game towards man u playing counterattack, and their defence played well

the good:
- fernandes and CR7 combined again for a goal, CR7 was a constant thorn in w ham defence, the younger attackers must learn as much as possible from him and cavani

- good to see mctominay back, but OGS cannot overload him as he is just back from injury

- OGS brought on pacy attackers as the w ham defence got tired, lingard made up for his error vs YB with the superbly struck winner last night

- DDG penalty save right at the end to secure the 3 points

the bad:
- man u passing and possession seemed to be too casual and careless, likely to be due to wet conditions, even maguire made mistakes and was almost punished for it

- man u seemed too open to counterattacks, fred committed too high upfield and mctominay is not fully fit. the defence also failed to track runs often enough to cause worry

- man u attacking down the right was less effective as the focus was down the left, greenwood had a quiet game

- man u had many corners but nothing to show for it, kudos to w ham defence for doing their job. there must be some variety of passing rather than repeated crossing the ball into the 6 yard box. the corner can be passed to one player who can shoot from range (fernandes, pogba, greenwood)
Yes, totally agree with ilovepantyhose in all tat he said...n would like to add tat their corner kicks r really atrocious...seldom do we hear nowadays of man u players scoring from a corner kick or even free kicks near the goal area ever since the time of David Beckham...they need to practise more of these in training, who or where to aim the ball to n where shd players spread themselves around the enemy goalmouth so that whichever direction the ball is kicked to, there is someone there ready to kick the ball in ;)

Heard in tomorrow's Carabao Cup match against West Ham again, they may rest King Ronaldo n bring in the lazy Martial again :(...if really tat happens, then i can now say it's gone case for them n they hv to kiss goodbye to one silverware on offer to them which they got a good chance of winning if they pack all their power players tgt like CR7, Cavani, Greenwood n Lingard n leave out the knucklehead's god sons Fred n Martial n esp when their danger man Antonio is playing...anyone want to disagree...kee chiu !

lacoruna69
21-09-2021, 01:00 PM
Yes, totally agree with ilovepantyhose in all tat he said...n would like to add tat their corner kicks r really atrocious...seldom do we hear of man u players scoring from a corner kick or even free kicks near the goal area...they need to practise more of these in training, who or where to aim the ball to n where shd players spread themselves around the enemy goalmouth so that whichever direction the ball is kicked to, there is someone there ready to kick the ball in ;)

I thought they employed someone to sharpen up the corner set pieces?

The CR7 equaliser once again highlight his goal poaching instinct.
He was actually strolling back slowly....then quietly settle in at the last line....and the cross come in...first to react.:D

I relook carefully and I think the tackle on CR7 by Zouma qualified for a penalty. The 3rd penalty call by CR7. He got a valid case.

Still, kudos to Lingard and DDG who redeemed themselves. DDG...what a surprise!!! I bet no one in the whole world think he can save that!
This guy was so bad with penalties....:p

imom
21-09-2021, 03:23 PM
...But congrats to bro Imom :) he was spot on to guess the correct score accurately 2-1 :)..dunno how he managed to do that ......

Haha predictions are 20% fundamentals, 80% luck... I just thought West Ham were good for a goal given their forwards and how I thought we would set up (.i.e. open to counters). Then I thought our own forwards would be good for two goals, perhaps a winner in the last 15-20 mins as their defence tires.

It could so easily have been Charlie correct, if not for DDG's heroics. And truthfully it might have been higher scoring if not for Fabianski's heroics at the other end too. Not to mention the clear penalties that were not awarded - one for West Ham and two for us.

Round two against the hammers early hours of Thurs... that won't be so easy to predict - no idea who will be rested... Possibly Fernandes and Ronaldo both on the bench. Sancho and Van De Beek to start? Maybe Cavani too if he is fit again, otherwise Martial may start. Rashford also seems to be back in training, maybe a cameo too? The only one reasonably confirmed to start will be Lingard... :D

Rickey
22-09-2021, 11:44 AM
I thought they employed someone to sharpen up the corner set pieces?

The CR7 equaliser once again highlight his goal poaching instinct.
He was actually strolling back slowly....then quietly settle in at the last line....and the cross come in...first to react.:D

I relook carefully and I think the tackle on CR7 by Zouma qualified for a penalty. The 3rd penalty call by CR7. He got a valid case.

Still, kudos to Lingard and DDG who redeemed themselves. DDG...what a surprise!!! I bet no one in the whole world think he can save that!
This guy was so bad with penalties....:p
Yes, they did, they got 1 from Chelski recently to work on set pieces etc, etc...but seems like nothing improved so far...waste of money ???

Agree with u, that tackle by Zouma in their box was definitely a penalty...but like some pple say, referee "kayu" din giv the penalty that is deserved :(..heard he also had another penalty denied earlier...din see tis 1 so not sure if it is or not ? ...so good were DDG n Lingard that match that they deserve to start in the next match against the same opponent later tonight :)...shd be very exciting to see DDG saving from their power man Antonio if required n Lingard smashing in at least 1 goal if not more against his loan club...wonder if our regular punters hv any predictions for tonight's Carabao cup match against them ???...so long as CR7 plays n both the knucklehead's god-sons dont play, there is a good chance they can win again tonight...n if Antonio don't play they can win by a wider margin...:).

btw our 80 pound capt Maguire seems to be slackening in the last few games making a lot of mistakes :(....time he wake up or leave him out of the starting 11

Rickey
22-09-2021, 11:48 AM
Haha predictions are 20% fundamentals, 80% luck... I just thought West Ham were good for a goal given their forwards and how I thought we would set up (.i.e. open to counters). Then I thought our own forwards would be good for two goals, perhaps a winner in the last 15-20 mins as their defence tires.

It could so easily have been Charlie correct, if not for DDG's heroics. And truthfully it might have been higher scoring if not for Fabianski's heroics at the other end too. Not to mention the clear penalties that were not awarded - one for West Ham and two for us.

Round two against the hammers early hours of Thurs... that won't be so easy to predict - no idea who will be rested... Possibly Fernandes and Ronaldo both on the bench. Sancho and Van De Beek to start? Maybe Cavani too if he is fit again, otherwise Martial may start. Rashford also seems to be back in training, maybe a cameo too? The only one reasonably confirmed to start will be Lingard... :D
Well said imom...sharing the same sentiment as you word for word..totally :)...let's see how it goes tonight...like i said abv...if CR7 plays n OGS' 2 god-sons don't, then the chances of a win again tonight shd be good

imom
22-09-2021, 01:09 PM
...let's see how it goes tonight...like i said abv...if CR7 plays n OGS' 2 god-sons don't, then the chances of a win again tonight shd be good

CR7 and Fernandes probably both on the bench. I suspect it will be changes across the board.

Henderson/Heaton
Dalot, Bailly, Lindelof, Shaw/Telles
Matic, Van De Beek
Sancho, Mata, Lingard
Martial

Hoping to see Elanga come on at some point.

West Ham might rest Rice and Soucek too, but Antonio will be back.

Man Utd 2 : 2 West Ham

Rickey
22-09-2021, 01:28 PM
CR7 and Fernandes probably both on the bench. I suspect it will be changes across the board.

Henderson/Heaton
Matic, Van De Beek
Sancho, Mata, Lingard
Martial

Like that then it goes to penalties ???..or is there a return leg ??? :confused:

imom
22-09-2021, 03:06 PM
Like that then it goes to penalties ???..or is there a return leg ??? :confused:

Extra time, then penalties....

Of course, I'm hoping my prediction is wrong and we win in 90mins :D

Rickey
22-09-2021, 04:40 PM
Extra time, then penalties....

Of course, I'm hoping my prediction is wrong and we win in 90mins :D
Oic...then they better win without a shadow of doubt....say 1-3 ??? ..they r never good at penalties like the last one they lost during last season Europa cup final against Villareal ...but if the knucklehead's 2 god sons Fred n Martial starts think no hope of a win liao

Rickey
22-09-2021, 08:38 PM
Oic...then they better win without a shadow of doubt....say 1-3 ??? ..they r never good at penalties like the last one they lost during last season Europa cup final against Villareal ...but if the knucklehead's 2 god sons Fred n Martial starts think no hope of a win liao
Just heard that the knucklehead is going to send in a suicide squad of new mixed with some oldies including his 2 useless god sons to play against West Ham tonight in the Carabao Cup hoping to win it by luck

to him tis is a mickey mouse cup he can afford to lose where he can use it instead to experiment with his old, new n out-of-form players who haven got any or much game time yet so far...thinking that he will hv no problem winning the more impt ones like the Premier League Title, the European Cup or the FA Cup...little does he realise that such a strong team he put up against them last sunday with CR7 in it just abt managed to win n overcome them by just 1 goal

Rickey
23-09-2021, 05:22 AM
Just heard that the knucklehead is going to send in a suicide squad of new mixed with some oldies including his 2 useless god sons to play against West Ham tonight in the Carabao Cup hoping to win it...to him tis is a mickey mouse cup he can afford to lose where he can use it instead to experiment with his old, new n out-of-form players who haven got any or much game time yet so far...thinking that he will hv no problem winning the more impt ones like the Premier League Title, the European Cup or the FA Cup...little does he realise that such a strong team he put up against them last sunday with CR7 in it just abt managed to win n overcome them
That's 1 cup or silverware thrown away by the knucklehead..:(...lost 0-1 to the hammers .. Hammers were the better side again tonight despite not playing their danger man Antonio...if he been on the pitch it could hv easily be 0-4...this bunch of "new" boys were not too bad but lack the finishing touches to score 1 or 2 goals....their GK was good too saved 1 or 2 strikes from the red devils whereas on the other Henderson saved abt 2-3 possible goals ..

had CR7 played they shd hv at least scored a goal, not sure why the knucklehead didn't play him :(...as they say he thinks this is a Mickey mouse cup they can do without ..sigh...think they will end up trophyless again tis year even with CR7 with this knucklehead in charge not knowing how to win matches n keep losing so many vital matches :(

asiancigar
23-09-2021, 06:14 AM
That's 1 cup or silverware thrown away by the knucklehead..:(...lost 0-1 to the hammers ..they were the better side again tonight despite not playing their danger man Antonio...if he been on the pitch it could hv easily be 0-4...this bunch of "new" boys were not too bad but lack the finishing touches to score 1 or 2 goals....their GK was good too saved 1 or 2 strikes from the red devils whereas on the other Henderson saved abt 2-3 possible goals ..

had CR7 played they shd hv at least scored a goal, not sure why the knucklehead didn't play him :(...as they say he thinks this is a Mickey mouse cup they can do without ..sigh...think they will end up trophyless again tis year even with CR7 with this knucklehead in charge not knowing how to win matches n keep losing so many vital matches :(

Pool & City had young guns that were fabulous and United had old canons that couldn't do shit and were impotent..... all because Infant Manager OGS is so fvcking clueless and as i have said before is operating way above his pay grade.

Hopefully Woodward will bring the Infant Mgr along with him when he leaves the club.....

asiancigar
23-09-2021, 06:56 AM
To prove that OGS is completely incompetent, United buys world class players like Sancho and Varane and they are now playing like amateurs in a school soccer field on weekends.

Infant Mgr simply DOES NOT have the aptitude and attitude to get the best out of our players and definitely zero ability to bring them to the next level..... if any, he demotivates and degrades them down several levels like what he has done to Donny Van De Beek, Daniels James and now Sancho.

Painful to watch world class players being transformed into no class no names.

If not for CR7 and his goals, we would be lost in mid table of EPL.

When will the bleeding stop ????

ilovepantyhose
23-09-2021, 11:43 AM
seems like OGS plan to focus fully on BPL and UCL and field the reserves in the minor cups. have to be cautiously optimistic because chelsea, city and pool are no pushovers, and UCL an even tougher task, i really hope man u win the league this season

that said, the squad players could have used this opportunity to push for a first team berth but did themselves no favours. OGS might need 2-3 more transfer windows to complete the clear out of players

PaulPogba
23-09-2021, 03:06 PM
To prove that OGS is completely incompetent, United buys world class players like Sancho and Varane and they are now playing like amateurs in a school soccer field on weekends.

Infant Mgr simply DOES NOT have the aptitude and attitude to get the best out of our players and definitely zero ability to bring them to the next level..... if any, he demotivates and degrades them down several levels like what he has done to Donny Van De Beek, Daniels James and now Sancho.

Fully agreed. OGS is too infant.

Buying expensive players need time to gel and blend. Each player brought in need time to play according to infancy OGS system

I am not sure OGS has the luxury of time.

No way he can coach CR7 and Paul Pogba.

Rickey
23-09-2021, 10:30 PM

Henderson/Heaton
Matic, Van De Beek
Sancho, Mata, Lingard
Martial

Wow imom !...yr info abv is almost spot on ! except that the result is wrong (it's 0-1) n Antonio didn't play ;)...how did u know ? :confused:

Rickey
23-09-2021, 11:03 PM

Well said bro AC :)...he needs to give way to Conte if Utd is going to win any trophies at all tis new season...always shooting himself in the foot by making wrong selection of players (always playing his 2 god sons) n wrong substitutions n also applying wrong tactics :(... e.g. he shd hv substituted his god son Martial instead of Lingard who is a much better player than his god son

Rickey
23-09-2021, 11:05 PM
Pool & City had young guns that were fabulous and United had old canons that couldn't do shit and were impotent..... all because Infant Manager OGS is so fvcking clueless and as i have said before is operating way above his pay grade.

Hopefully Woodward will bring the Infant Mgr along with him when he leaves the club.....
Bro AC...u r making the same mistake again ...he is operating way BELOW his pay grade NOT ABOVE ...haha

Rickey
23-09-2021, 11:12 PM
Fully agreed. OGS is too infant.

Buying expensive players need time to gel and blend. Each player brought in need time to play according to infancy OGS system

I am not sure OGS has the luxury of time.

No way he can coach CR7 and Paul Pogba.
Welcome Pogba to yr team thread to join in our discussion :)...disagree with you that new players who r of good quality need time to gel into the team..just look at yr colleague King Ronaldo n Cavani, they do not need such time.... straightaway they cum into the team they start scoring goals like nobody business....:)

imom
23-09-2021, 11:13 PM
Wow imom !...yr info abv is almost spot on ! except that the result is wrong (it's 0-1) n Antonio didn't play ;)...how did u know ? :confused:

Yeah... wrong result, wrong score... only thing I got right was our team selection... :p

It was just reading up on teams' player availability and guessing based on managers' past history for the EFL. Utd tend to use the EFL Cup to blood youngsters and give reserves game time. Guess it was too soon for Telles, who didn't look 100% fit. Or perhaps just lacked that game sharpness.

I didn't expect West Ham to make 10 changes too, though. Guess Moyes was saving his first 11 for the weekend too.

Rickey
23-09-2021, 11:23 PM
seems like OGS plan to focus fully on BPL and UCL and field the reserves in the minor cups. have to be cautiously optimistic because chelsea, city and pool are no pushovers, and UCL an even tougher task, i really hope man u win the league this season

that said, the squad players could have used this opportunity to push for a first team berth but did themselves no favours. OGS might need 2-3 more transfer windows to complete the clear out of players
This time I disagree with u ilovepantyhose..the knucklehead is using a wrong strategy n thinking that will always make himself fail n shoot himself in the foot if he thinks that by neglecting the Carabao cup, he can win the Premier league or the champions league or the FA Cup :(...to be worthy champions U must treat each n every game seriously like our neighbours in blue last season when they won practically every match they played

By the time 2 or 3 seasons cum, not only the deadwood r cleared but he himself will be cleared too...not sure why he is still keeping so many deadwoods for ???...when they can be easily sold n the money used to buy new n better players who can help him to win trophies

Rickey
24-09-2021, 08:06 AM
..but if the knucklehead's 2 god sons Fred n Martial starts think no hope of a win liao
Can't believe it, wat I said is true :eek:

asiancigar
24-09-2021, 08:06 AM
This time I disagree with u ilovepantyhose..the knucklehead is using a wrong strategy n thinking that will always make himself fail n shoot himself in the foot if he thinks that by neglecting the Carabao cup, he can win the Premier league or the champions league or the FA Cup :(...to be worthy champions U must treat each n every game seriously like our neighbours in blue last season when they won practically every match they played

By the time 2 or 3 seasons cum, not only the deadwood r cleared but he himself will be cleared too...not sure why he is still keeping so many deadwoods for ???...when they can be easily sold n the money used to buy new n better players who can help him to win trophies

The sooner we get rid of deadwood including Infant Mgr OGS..... the closer we will be to winning silverware, until then just endure the misery of watching United being humiliated time and time again because the team is mindless without a capable manager of quality, substance and experience.

Rickey
24-09-2021, 08:15 AM
Yeah... wrong result, wrong score... only thing I got right was our team selection... :p

It was just reading up on teams' player availability and guessing based on managers' past history for the EFL. Utd tend to use the EFL Cup to blood youngsters and give reserves game time. Guess it was too soon for Telles, who didn't look 100% fit. Or perhaps just lacked that game sharpness.

I didn't expect West Ham to make 10 changes too, though. Guess Moyes was saving his first 11 for the weekend too.
So this means that West Ham B team is still much better than Man U's....wat a shame for OGS

Rickey
24-09-2021, 08:50 AM
The next match is against a resurgent Aston Villa team that almost went thru the next stage of the Carabao Cup.... Hope they don't implode again in the last minute of play... hate to say this, now all the opposing teams know their weakness n hit them hard during the last few mins of the game when they tire out n loose their concentration to score either their equaliser or their winner or thrash them with as many goals as they can :eek:

PaulPogba
24-09-2021, 09:58 AM
Welcome Pogba to yr team thread to join in our discussion :)...disagree with you that new players who r of good quality need time to gel into the team..just look at yr colleague King Ronaldo n Cavani, they do not need such time.... straightaway they cum into the team they start scoring goals like nobody business....:)

Ronaldo and Cavani were good footballers with years of experience. No way OGS can coach both. But you still need the other players to get the ball to them at the right place right time. The defence had to hold up and goalkeeper have to stood tall without conceding.

So buying players is one thing and they need time to train together to play a system. Also some players dun play a certain system well.

OGS likes to play 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1, 4-5-1 which is sometimes confusing.

If you look at those teams that lift silverware to understand that Guardiola, Tuchel and Klopp like to employ one system with correct players.

lawro
24-09-2021, 10:27 AM
Man Utd v Aston Villa x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58617614

Rickey
24-09-2021, 10:33 AM
Ronaldo and Cavani were good footballers with years of experience. No way OGS can coach both. But you still need the other players to get the ball to them at the right place right time. The defence had to hold up and goalkeeper have to stood tall without conceding.

So buying players is one thing and they need time to train together to play a system. Also some players dun play a certain system well.

If you look at those teams that lift silverware to understand that Guardiola, Tuchel and Klopp like to employ one system with correct players.
Glad that u agree with me Pogba that good quality n world-class players like CR7 n Cavani maybe even Kane n Messi don't need any time to gel into any team they play with :)...they shd be coaching OGS instead...so it looks like good players like Sancho that cost them nearly a bomb r those who still need time to gel into a team b4 producing the fruits that they r so well known for, for their new teams...

yes, understand football is a team game need all depts to help each other out to score goals but there was once i saw a match in which CR7 played in during his 1st spell with Utd abt 12 yrs ago that he won the game for the Red Devils single-handedly when he saw all his other colleagues were sleeping on the pitch, grabbing the ball from midfield n running all the way to the opponent goal mouth n kicked the ball in past the helpless keeper gasping for air..:eek:..that is how powerful a footballer is he :)

imom
24-09-2021, 11:11 AM
We should be going back to the same team that started against West Ham in the league, for Villa's visit:

De Gea
Wan-Bissaka, Varane, Maguire, Shaw
McTominay, Fred
Greenwood, Fernandes, Pogba
Ronaldo

Hoping to see a 'McBeek' trial instead, though.

Villa will likely play Ings + Watkins. Plenty of firepower, should be good for a goal. McGinn and Bailey fighting to be fit, hopefully they are not ready to start... :p We could see old boy Ashley Young start too.

Man Utd 3 : 1 Aston Villa

Rickey
24-09-2021, 11:23 AM

We should be going back to the same team that started against West Ham in the league, for Villa's visit:

De Gea
McTominay, Fred
Ronaldo

Hoping to see a 'McBeek' trial instead, though.

Villa will likely play Ings + Watkins. Plenty of firepower, should be good for a goal. McGinn and Bailey fighting to be fit, hopefully they are not ready to start... :p We could see old boy Ashley Young start too.

Man Utd 3 : 1 Aston Villa
Thanks imom for yr pre-match info against a re-surgent Villa tomorrow night in the league :)

Abt the scores tomorrow night....Lawro's prediction is 2-0...think yrs is more realistic but i think its either a draw 2-2 or a win 3-2 ...not sure wat is jones', charlie's n paul's take leh ??? :confused:

Rickey
24-09-2021, 12:03 PM

Dont think he can survive past tis season if he don't at least win 1 silverware or trophy for the club after spending so much money on world class players like Sancho n Varane...no more excuses for him...his successors Conte, Zidane n BR r already being lined up n ready to take over...can't wait until 2-3 seasons later for him to deliver anything to the club...btw I m not sure if he knows the easiest cup of them all to win is the Carabao cup

charlienicholas
24-09-2021, 12:43 PM

Charlie prediction: 3-1

Rickey
24-09-2021, 02:42 PM
Charlie prediction: 3-1
That's the same as imom's :D

lacoruna69
24-09-2021, 03:51 PM
Dont think he can survive past tis season if he don't at least win 1 silverware or trophy for the club after spending so much money on world class players like Sancho n Varane...no more excuses for him...his successors Conte, Zidane n BR r already being lined up n ready to take over...can't wait until 2-3 seasons later for him to deliver anything to the club...btw I m not sure if he knows the easiest cup of them all to win is the Carabao cup

But this chap always have lady luck upon him.
The team always churns out a fantastic victory when he is one game away from getting sacked.:D

Rickey
24-09-2021, 03:59 PM
But this chap always have lady luck upon him.
The team always churns out a fantastic victory when he is one game away from getting sacked.:D
Agree lacoruna, but he is blowing hot n cold all the time...tis is not good...how to win silverware like this ???...to win cups n medals u must be consistent n must win impt games at least...but he always loses them at the last min like last wed against West Ham in the Carabao cup n last season's Europa Cup final against Villareal...will get a kick in his ass...haha...something like another BR...so near n yet so far :(

asiancigar
25-09-2021, 08:31 AM

OGS is a clueless donkey

JonesKnows
25-09-2021, 03:30 PM
Man Utd v Aston Villa

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12414470/premier-league-predictions-jones-knows-tips-a-manchester-united-win-but-sees-leicester-slipping-up-vs-burnley

PaulMerson
25-09-2021, 03:56 PM
Man Utd v Aston Villa

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12414470/premier-league-predictions-jones-knows-tips-a-manchester-united-win-but-sees-leicester-slipping-up-vs-burnley

MU at home is a force. So easy win.

I say 4-1

ilovepantyhose
25-09-2021, 06:40 PM
This time I disagree with u ilovepantyhose..the knucklehead is using a wrong strategy n thinking that will always make himself fail n shoot himself in the foot if he thinks that by neglecting the Carabao cup, he can win the Premier league or the champions league or the FA Cup...

having spending so much to build a squad, OGS needs to win a trophy to show for it. but realistically speaking, i don't think man u will win the UCL this season, but they can challenge for the title provided there are no major injuries and they hit their stride come Nov/Dec (i expect varane/maguire pairing to gel by then). giving up on the carabao cup may allow the team to focus on BPL and UCL, but there will be less matches for the squad players to prove their worth. OGS has shown himself to be less of a risk taker, so for the FA cup i guess that he will field squad players, and first teamers who are not injury prone. imagine playing away to a non-league club and an important first teamer suffer a serious injury, worth it?

it may take 2-3 transfer windows to complete the clearout of players because the players OGS intend to sign may not be available or too pricey and he doesn't want the situation where a player suffers an injury and there is no cover. so he rather keep the deadwood around as cover, wait until he can sign the player he wants and then clear the deadwood out. the current depth of squad is decent, with the exception of DMC and DR, so OGS may target to sign a DR next (he might not wait for dalot to reach full potential) and a DMC when matic contract runs out (good to have another DMC around, who is in his prime).

Ronaldo and Cavani were good footballers with years of experience. No way OGS can coach both. But you still need the other players to get the ball to them at the right place right time. The defence had to hold up and goalkeeper have to stood tall without conceding...

u r right, OGS doesn't really need to coach CR7 or cavani. instead he should be coaching the wingers/full backs to deliver better crosses and midfielders to get into dangerous positions where they can shoot from range, and coach the set piece takers to provide better delivery

playing 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 or 4-5-1 isn't confusing, because man u has been playing with a back4 since SAF days (Eng clubs have been using back4 system mostly since EPL started), 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 are variants of 4-5-1. it was LVG who introduced a back 3 (or 5), this formation didn't take root because of the ingrained back4 mentality and the defenders had miscomm over who is in charge of which area or which opponent to mark, esp when a striker runs between 2 defenders, each defender may be expecting the other to mark the striker (gg liao)

OGS is still facing the problem of overemphasis of playing down the left due to pogba, imagine when rashford returns to action, the left will be super congested. i think OGS has to work on the understanding between sancho/greenwood/AWB, because AWB doesn't overlap like GNeville or Rafael did, the interplay down the right is weaker than the left

ilovepantyhose
25-09-2021, 06:50 PM

De Gea
McTominay, Fred
Ronaldo

i share the same sentiment, i think OGS will field a strong XI against villa but he may sub off mctom, greenwood/fernandes/pogba and CR7 as their next match is vs villareal. if villa parks the bus, it may be a low goal affair, man u to win 1-0 or 2-1 with CR7 notching up another goal

西罗他妈的太神了啦 :p:D

asiancigar
25-09-2021, 07:11 PM
United 3 - 0 Villa

CR7 to score twice

asiancigar
25-09-2021, 09:35 PM
Bye bye OGS ..... time for you to go to kindergarten coaching school

Rickey
25-09-2021, 10:09 PM
i share the same sentiment, i think OGS will field a strong XI against villa but he may sub off mctom, greenwood/fernandes/pogba and CR7 as their next match is vs villareal. if villa parks the bus, it may be a low goal affair, man u to win 1-0 or 2-1 with CR7 notching up another goal

西罗他妈的太神了啦 :p:D

United 3 - 0 Villa

CR7 to score twice
Sorry all your predictions r wrong...it's really gone case for the Red Devils n the knucklehead already...:(...not only can't win or draw games but continuing to lose them to teams below them :(...tonight once again losing 0-1 to Aston Villa only a mid table team with no-name strikers...if their strikers r as good as those from City, pool or Chelsea, they sure "one ton" the score against them would hv been much bigger maybe 0-3....they really got no hope liao even with CR7 playing cannot win....the wonder kid even missing a penalty in the last minute...it's the same pattern losing games in the last few minutes of the last few games...really need to kick the knucklehead out n bring Conte in :(

THEY HV MANY BIG WEAKNESSES >>..their super strikers can't break down the defence of teams who hv good defenders n park the bus while leaving their defence open wide for the opposition to attack them back easily even with 1st world class defenders like Varane...Maguire is weak now making a lot of mistakes in defence n shd be replaced...the other new expensive signing didn't even make the starting 11...waste of money ??...they shd hv brought on the forgotten son Lingard who can score goals i/o his god son Fred...another weakness is cannot score from set pieces n corner kicks...so many corner kicks given but they can't even score 1...for Villa they were given much lesser corner kicks but scored their only goal from a corner kick...thats how bad they are :(...n who r their manager n asst coach sitting like statues in the dug out ??...they r only long ago players OGS n Michael Carrick who don't know much abt tactics to split the opposition defence n score goals...it will be another season of no trophies or titles after spending so much money tis season to bring in new expensive players

Rickey
25-09-2021, 11:46 PM
having spending so much to build a squad, OGS needs to win a trophy to show for it. but realistically speaking, i don't think man u will win the UCL this season, but they can challenge for the title provided there are no major injuries and they hit their stride come Nov/Dec (i expect varane/maguire pairing to gel by then). giving up on the carabao cup may allow the team to focus on BPL and UCL, but there will be less matches for the squad players to prove their worth. OGS has shown himself to be less of a risk taker, so for the FA cup i guess that he will field squad players, and first teamers who are not injury prone. imagine playing away to a non-league club and an important first teamer suffer a serious injury, worth it?

it may take 2-3 transfer windows to complete the clearout of players because the players OGS intend to sign may not be available or too pricey and he doesn't want the situation where a player suffers an injury and there is no cover. so he rather keep the deadwood around as cover, wait until he can sign the player he wants and then clear the deadwood out. the current depth of squad is decent, with the exception of DMC and DR, so OGS may target to sign a DR next (he might not wait for dalot to reach full potential) and a DMC when matic contract runs out (good to have another DMC around, who is in his prime).

OGS is still facing the problem of overemphasis of playing down the left due to pogba, imagine when rashford returns to action, the left will be super congested. i think OGS has to work on the understanding between sancho/greenwood/AWB, because AWB doesn't overlap like GNeville or Rafael did, the interplay down the right is weaker than the left
common sense is that it is much better for the team to win cups n titles with good n proven players rather than to mix n play around to let fringe or normal squad players prove their worth n in the process lose so many games n end up w/o any trophies or titles...now even playing his strongest squad, he can't even win or even draw matches like the last match against Young Boys n today against A.V. :(...his "B" team is also not good enough too, having exactly the same problem to break down or split opposition defences to score goals having registered so many shots at goal but still can't score whilst the opposition with lesser attempts at goal can still score against them like the loss against West Ham in the Carabao Cup...

talking abt the many attempts they made at goal last night, all of them played individually n selfishly instead of as a team taking individual pot shots at goal esp Greenwood instead of passing the ball to their friends who may be in a better position to score but they don't want n rather take the chance themselves....and talking abt positioning most of the time during corner kick they do not crowd near to the goal mouth so that in case the ball drop to their feet they could just easily tap the ball into the net.... all this goes to show that the problem is with the manager who must be changed to a proven experienced coach like Conte to teach them how to win games again n top the league n win titles

Got to say that 1 of the big mistakes Maguire made was to pass the ball back to his keeper DDG n the mistake really was tis guy DDG shd hv collected the ball with his hands rather than to kick it away into the path of the opposition striker in front of him who luckily he managed to save the ball from going into his net using his legs :(...o/w that would hv been 0-2 i/o 0-1

Rickey
26-09-2021, 02:35 AM
The knucklehead n his expensive set of players shd learn from the no-name unknown Brentford players how they played against pool n scored 3 goals against them drawing their game last night ....their strikers n midfielders running fast n furious kicking long balls towards opposition goal each time they got the ball from midfield to score making pool defenders panic ...

asiancigar
26-09-2021, 11:54 AM
The knucklehead n his expensive set of players shd learn from the no-name unknown Brentford players how they played against pool n scored 3 goals against them drawing their game last night ....their strikers n midfielders running fast n furious kicking long balls towards opposition goal each time they got the ball from midfield to score making pool defenders panic ...

Watch this to understand the sentiments in UK....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8whyWGZa78

United Fans really want the Infant Mgr OUT !!!

ilovepantyhose
26-09-2021, 12:40 PM
another poor performance at home where man u was expected to win

lets talk about the good first:
- DDG made several good saves but was ultimately beaten
- greenwood tried hard but poor finishing and decision making let him down
- good to see cavani back, although he didn't do much
- fernandes should be the main corner taker and crosser, his crossing has more pace and a wicked whip to it. also being the free role, he can drift more to the right to provide attacking balance. he could have salvaged a point but blasted the penalty over, the villa players got to him. he must make up for his error in the next game

and now to kpkb about the bad:
- man u were slow off the blocks and got punished for it. this chronic condition is bad for the team and it showed yesterday
- the quality in the final third was really poor, there was little service to CR7, and set pieces were poor
- fred again drifted too high up the pitch and left space for villa to exploit. his tactical discipline and awareness are poor
- CR7, fernandes and the fans must be frustrated at some players half-assing their way thru games. its time OGS take a page out of SAF's book and be ruthless: drop the player if he played poorly. OGS is sending the wrong message by continuing to start players who had played poorly: i can underperform but the gaffer will continue to pick me
(edit) - real bad luck that shaw and maguire got injured, hope not serious and they can return to action asap

lacoruna69
26-09-2021, 12:54 PM
Absolutely horror display.

What's even more ashamed was the fact they lose at home ground.
It is Old Trafford.
Lost to West Ham in midweek, then again to Villa,

Terrible. The way they easily lose possession and atrocious passing....
I wonder can they even beat lower league teams.

Rickey
26-09-2021, 02:59 PM
Watch this to understand the sentiments in UK....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8whyWGZa78

United Fans really want the Infant Mgr OUT !!!
Yes, All true n realistic n level-headed man u fans will want him OUT !!!! :(...and NOW b4 they lose more games

Rickey
27-09-2021, 11:58 AM
The next game is against Villareal whom they lost last year in the finals of the Europa Cup in 2 days time...Villareal r not easy meat to chew or push over...if not wrong, they either draw or won their match against RM yesterday :eek:...so if red devils don't wake up n buck up n play as a team like devils i/o individually, they will be crushed to pieces by Villareal too adding to yet another loss....if they lose to Villareal, will they kick the knuckledhead out ???....anyone knows or can give opinions ??? :confused:

PaulPogba
27-09-2021, 12:19 PM
u r right, OGS doesn't really need to coach CR7 or cavani. instead he should be coaching the wingers/full backs to deliver better crosses and midfielders to get into dangerous positions where they can shoot from range, and coach the set piece takers to provide better delivery

playing 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 or 4-5-1 isn't confusing, because man u has been playing with a back4 since SAF days (Eng clubs have been using back4 system mostly since EPL started), 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 are variants of 4-5-1. it was LVG who introduced a back 3 (or 5), this formation didn't take root because of the ingrained back4 mentality and the defenders had miscomm over who is in charge of which area or which opponent to mark, esp when a striker runs between 2 defenders, each defender may be expecting the other to mark the striker (gg liao)

See you understand the system. Now whether the players can fit which system best, dun think OGS knew yet because so many new editions.

Sancho and Varane were new editions who had not performed well. These players need to train and play in the OGS system.

Against Villa, very clear that they isn't much service provided and the strikers didn't take their chances well.

Now is up to the defenders to stand tall and make sure ball don't get into net when OGS chasing winner.

Clearly the defence crumbled and goal scored.

Could had been a draw but MU will have bad days.

PaulPogba
27-09-2021, 12:25 PM
The next game is against Villareal whom they lost last year in the finals of the Europa Cup in 2 days time...Villareal r not easy meat to chew or push over...if not wrong, they either draw or won their match against RM yesterday :eek:...so if red devils don't wake up n buck up n play as a team like devils i/o individually, they will be crushed to pieces by Villareal too adding to yet another loss....if they lose to Villareal, will they kick the knuckledhead out ???....anyone knows or can give opinions ??? :confused:

Bro, what you said depends on the board decision and if they have top managers ready to take over. I think the decisive week will be against Alalanta on 21 Oct 3am and Liverpool on 24 Oct 11.30pm

The yellow submarine hold RM to a draw last night.

imom
27-09-2021, 02:15 PM
Think I should stop predicting teams. Hasn't gone well for Utd since I started to predict teams correctly. :p

Horror show marathon. Hope that's the end of it. On to Villarreal, there better be the fire of revenge in their bellies.

ilovepantyhose
27-09-2021, 11:38 PM
See you understand the system. Now whether the players can fit which system best, dun think OGS knew yet because so many new editions...

new signings will take time to gel with the rest of the squad, the exception being fernandes where he made an immediate impact and became the talisman. OGS is trying to recreate the SAF formula but he has trouble accommodating pogba in the formation. if he picks pogba it means he has to pick 2 DMC to cover for him because pogba cannot defend. man u may be better off trading pogba for an established DMC come january rather than letting him go for free

in hindsight, OGS could have used 4-4-2 against villa, with the wingers making direct runs, pinning the wingbacks or exploiting the flanks, and the two strikers making runs between the defenders. pogba and fred operated on the left-central midfield, their weaknesses overloaded shaw

what is worrying:
- man u become chronically slow off the blocks since OGS became permanent mgr, they only start to wake up after conceding a goal
- man u is like jekyll and hyde, exciting football in some matches and frustrating disjointed play in others, such inconsistency is baffling
- OGS and the coaches have not found a way to break teams who park the bus, and still rigid with tactics/formations.
- we are improving with attacking set pieces but defensive set pieces are still facepalm
- OGS doesn't throw caution into the wind to try and get a result
- OGS waited too long to bring on subs
- OGS doesn't drop players who performed poorly and doesn't give chances to others to show their worth, wtf???

Tai_zi21
28-09-2021, 02:17 AM
I haven’t see all of United games so far… but sometimes watching them play is like Barcelona passing all the way till the opponent goal… but prob is they dun have Messi,Xavi and Iniesta…

And if I was the manager at Manchester United… no doubt Ronaldo would be my no 1 penalty taker….

I think United will prob give him his last season here… and with the big signing this year…

If he is not a ex player would they even consider him for this position? Give us a top manager and with our current squad players… I would say the title will be ours

asiancigar
28-09-2021, 05:35 AM
........... Give us a top manager and with our current squad players… I would say the title will be ours

Absolutely agree and the worst case scenario is that we win at least 1 silverware.

As things stand, the desire to watch United games are no longer religion for me.... and as long as Infant Mgr OGS remains, i will not bother to watch full games anymore. it's too painful, sad and at times so embarrassing !!!

PaulPogba
28-09-2021, 10:24 AM
new signings will take time to gel with the rest of the squad, the exception being fernandes where he made an immediate impact and became the talisman. OGS is trying to recreate the SAF formula but he has trouble accommodating pogba in the formation. if he picks pogba it means he has to pick 2 DMC to cover for him because pogba cannot defend. man u may be better off trading pogba for an established DMC come january rather than letting him go for free

One word, OGS coaching is still infancy. He has not had the pedigree to coach top tiers team.

Top coaches will not blame offside goal when you lose.

lacoruna69
28-09-2021, 07:59 PM
Think I should stop predicting teams. Hasn't gone well for Utd since I started to predict teams correctly. :p

Horror show marathon. Hope that's the end of it. On to Villarreal, there better be the fire of revenge in their bellies.

Please continue and don't let anyone deter you from posting your prediction and analysis.
I benefit greatly from your astute prediction.:D

imom
29-09-2021, 03:24 PM
Please continue and don't let anyone deter you from posting your prediction and analysis.
I benefit greatly from your astute prediction.:D

Um, 'astute'.... NOT!!

Oh well.... Maybe just once more, if they win then I continue predicting teams :D

The defence has picked itself more or less, with Maguire and Shaw injured, and AWB suspended. I suspect the midfield and forward lines will be retained from the Villa game:

De Gea
Dalot, Lindelof, Varane, Telles
McTominay, Fred
Ronaldo

Though this is the lineup I'm hoping to see instead:

De Gea
Van De Beek, Pogba
Greenwood, Fernandes, Sancho
Ronaldo

I'm hoping it will be a 2-0, but prediction is:

Man Utd 1 : 1 Villarreal

sc slayer
29-09-2021, 08:11 PM
Last night I dreamed Man U beat Villareal. Hope it cums out true :D

Rickey
29-09-2021, 10:56 PM

sc slayer....hope so too :)

Wearing the red devils jersey, hope they play with more energy, pride n determination n hunger to win tonight against the yellow submarines n take revenge for their defeat last year in the Europa Cup finals...Hope it ends 2-1 in their favour n prolong the life of the knucklehead as manager...

Pogba, hv u taken yr spinach ??....make sure to play well n help yr team score a goal or 2 tonight k ;)

Rickey
29-09-2021, 11:13 PM
Um, 'astute'.... NOT!!

Oh well.... Maybe just once more, if they win then I continue predicting teams :D

The defence has picked itself more or less, with Maguire and Shaw injured, and AWB suspended. I suspect the midfield and forward lines will be retained from the Villa game:

De Gea
McTominay, Fred
Ronaldo

De Gea
Van De Beek, Pogba
Ronaldo

Omg !!...no, not again...his god son n McTom in midfield ???...when is he going to learn his lesson to drop his 2 god sons if he wants to win matches henceforth ??

I still feel it is not safe to play Sancho...the guy is in low morale, having not scored or assist in a goal in the all the games he has played so far since his arrival...he is just an ordinary squad player now n is out of favour now...better play Lingard who hv scored so many goals recently...against West Ham in the League, scored 2 for England, in pre-season n 9 goals for the Hammers last season playing for them on loan

Btw kudos to Imom for the colouring the scoreline nicely n appropriately using the colours of the 2 competing teams :)...i hope the match tonight will end 2-1 in favour of the red devils n not a draw or worse a loss...they hv shown they can win in last year's competition if they r prepared to play like matured grown up men i/o play like pussy cats now that they hv King Ronaldo n Cavani the prolific goalscorer in their team....there is no excuse for them to lose

Rickey
30-09-2021, 06:09 AM
Omg !!...no, not again...his god son n McTom in midfield ???...when is he going to learn his lesson to drop his 2 god sons if he wants to win matches henceforth ??

I still feel it is not safe to play Sancho...the guy is in low morale, having not scored or assist in a goal in the all the games he has played so far since his arrival...he is just an ordinary squad player now n is out of favour now...better play Lingard who hv scored so many goals recently...against West Ham in the League, scored 2 for England, in pre-season n 9 goals for the Hammers last season playing for them on loan

Btw kudos to Imom for the colouring the scoreline nicely n appropriately using the colours of the 2 competing teams :)...i hope the match tonight will end 2-1 in favour of the red devils n not a draw or worse a loss...they hv shown they can win in last year's competition if they r prepared to play like matured grown up men i/o play like pussy cats now that they hv King Ronaldo n Cavani the prolific goalscorer in their team....there is no excuse for them to lose
Wow !...can't believe it !...they made it at the last min of extra time to beat their former rival Villarreal 2-1 as I hoped with a beautiful goal by King Ronaldo n another goal n strike from distance by Alex Telles so beautifully kicked into the net...the revenge for last year's loss has been taken :)

but they hv DDG to thank if not for him, they could hv easily been beaten in the 1st half as he had to save many times from their strikers esp their goalscorer Alcacer...unexpectedly his god son Fred n Lingard came on to help spark the last minute attack which led to their final goal scored by CR7....this forgotten son has now proven to be really a goalscorer or provider for the team outshining the exp 78 million Sancho who is just a squad player unable to score or assist in any goal ..the knucklehead has survived another match

Rickey
30-09-2021, 07:58 AM
Wah, u so clever to dream until so chun :)..next time help me to dream that I win the 8 million toto prize ;)...if win will belanjar u :)..hahaha

Rickey
30-09-2021, 08:07 AM

De Gea
Van De Beek, Pogba
Ronaldo

Your wish of the 11 players playing on the field was almost granted except that VDB did not play last night n also your hope of a 2-0 win was almost correct except that it was 2-1 in the end as I had hoped

Rickey
30-09-2021, 08:14 AM
sc slayer....hope so too :)

Wearing the red devils jersey, hope they play with more energy, pride n determination n hunger to win tonight against the yellow submarines n take revenge for their defeat last year in the Europa Cup finals...Hope it ends 2-1 in their favour n prolong the life of the knucklehead as manager...

They did that last night :);)

imom
30-09-2021, 09:40 AM
Your wish of the 11 players playing on the field was almost granted except that VDB did not play last night n also your hope of a 2-0 win was almost correct except that it was 2-1 in the end as I had hoped

They left it late, but bloody relieved Ronaldo broke my 1-1 prediction. And Fred provided the cross that led to the winner, of all people. We finally have a win against the yellow submarine.

I think when I dun get the team right, they win... :p

Anyway, it was all Villarreal in the first half, only DDG and errant shooting by Villarreal kept us in the game. Could easily have been 0-3 down by half time.

Wonder if Scholes has been schooling Telles - that was one scorcher right out of Scholesy' arsenal.... what a volley from the edge of the box! Goal of the month for me, hands down.

Good call on 2-1, Rickey.

On to the toffees....

Here's a little funny clip describing our mood....
https://www.facebook.com/Bolavip.soccer/videos/555190735763164/

Tai_zi21
30-09-2021, 12:26 PM
I got a silly question in my mind

What if Ronaldo really join Manchester City? Will the new signing live up to expectations? Or are we going to be worse than last season?

Well done to our hero Ronaldo…. Just for the past few game how many times have he save ole job I wonder?

lacoruna69
30-09-2021, 12:43 PM
CR7 proved to be game changer again....and so late...

Telles fantastic equaliser was a beauty...stake his claim with Shaw good performance recently pinning him down.

A lucky win perhaps.

Once again, OGS job was saved!

Rickey
30-09-2021, 12:49 PM
I got a silly question in my mind

What if Ronaldo really join Manchester City? Will the new signing live up to expectations? Or are we going to be worse than last season?

Well done to our hero Ronaldo…. Just for the past few game how many times have he save ole job I wonder?
Answers to yr silly question....

1) If CR7 joins our noisy neighbours in blue, then confirm they will win the Premier league title once again without a doubt n maybe even the champions league title too...he is one guy who gives his all to whichever team he plays for ..he is very professional, we hv seen how he plays for RM and JV winning medals n titles all the way...which other professional can play like that ??...hasn't he proven himself to us with 5 goals in 5 games since he rejoined the red devils ??...wat more do we want to ask from him ???

2) With him how can we be worse than last year if you talk abt his contribution to the team...he is definitely not the chiat liao bee type like Martial...if they don't win it is because his other teammates r lazy just depending on him alone to win every match for them...that may still be possible for a few matches but not all 38 matches of the season

Hope that helps answer yr silly question, bro Tai ;):p...haha

Rickey
30-09-2021, 01:00 PM
Wow !...can't believe it !...they made it at the last min of extra time to beat their former rival Villarreal 2-1 as I hoped with a beautiful goal by King Ronaldo n another goal n strike from distance by Alex Telles so beautifully kicked into the net...the revenge for last year's loss has been taken :)

but they hv DDG to thank if not for him, they could hv easily been beaten in the 1st half as he had to save many times from their strikers esp their goalscorer Alcacer...unexpectedly his god son Fred n Lingard came on to help spark the last minute attack which led to their final goal scored by CR7....this forgotten son has now proven to be really a goalscorer or provider for the team outshining the exp 78 million Sancho who is just a squad player unable to score or assist in any goal ..the knucklehead has survived another match

They left it late, but bloody relieved Ronaldo broke my 1-1 prediction. And Fred provided the cross that led to the winner, of all people. We finally have a win against the yellow submarine.

I think when I dun get the team right, they win... :p

Anyway, it was all Villarreal in the first half, only DDG and errant shooting by Villarreal kept us in the game. Could easily have been 0-3 down by half time.

Wonder if Scholes has been schooling Telles - that was one scorcher right out of Scholesy' arsenal.... what a volley from the edge of the box! Goal of the month for me, hands down.

Good call on 2-1, Rickey.

On to the toffees....

Here's a little funny clip describing our mood....
https://www.facebook.com/Bolavip.soccer/videos/555190735763164/

Telles fantastic equaliser was a beauty...stake his claim with Shaw good performance recently pinning him down.

A lucky win perhaps.

Yes, u r right lacoruna, come to think of it, it was a lucky win...if not for DDG heroics saving so many attacks by enemy strikers they would hv been down by at least 3 goals by half time, not to mention the 2nd half....their performance last night was still bad n they would hv been punished by better teams like Atalanta perhaps ??..though still not up to the high standards expected of them, it was still way better than how they played against West Ham, Young Boys n A.V. recently in which they lost all 3 :(

lacoruna69
30-09-2021, 01:55 PM
2) With him how can we be worse than last year if you talk abt his contribution to the team...he is definitely not the chiat liao bee type like Martial...if they don't win it is because his other teammates r lazy just depending on him alone to win every match for them...that may still be possible for a few matches but not all 38 matches of the season

At 36, this kind of stamina....amazing.

Yes, this is what I fear most. Ever since CR7 arrived, the other players appears to be very laidback and kind of expect him to salvage the game.
This is not a good sign.
Knucklehead infant OGS needs to instil some tough discipline to the players.
You lazy and dun perform, OUT you go.
I am sure there are many hungry academy players dying to get into the 1st team.

ilovepantyhose
30-09-2021, 08:57 PM

A lucky win perhaps.

from the highlights, man u attackers made runs into space but the passing was disappointing

CR7 is the second talisman, OGS better win something this season

asiancigar
30-09-2021, 10:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FePedH14vvY

lawro
01-10-2021, 09:41 AM
Man Utd v Everton x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58699852

imom
01-10-2021, 10:52 AM
We should welcome AWB and Shaw back, but Capt Maguire is expected to be out for a few weeks. Lindelof will retain his spot. McTom might be rested having started on Wed, so Matic may start alongside Fred. We will probably go back to the same forward line favoured over the last few premier league games. Gaffer might be tempted to start Cavani instead of Ronaldo, but I think Ronny will just edge it. Perhaps if they can get the job done and be 2 goals ahead by 70 mins, Edi will replace Ronny.

Everton have been impressive and are level on points with us - all the more since they are without Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison. But this might be a chance for us to get a rare clean sheet (hopefully).

Let's hope the team has the fire to grab all three points prior to the international break, ahead of a crunching Oct/Nov period.

De Gea
Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Varane, Shaw
Matic, Fred
Ronaldo

Man Utd 2 : 0 Everton

charlienicholas
01-10-2021, 12:26 PM
Man Utd v Everton x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58699852

Charlie prediction: 1-1

Rickey
01-10-2021, 04:02 PM
We should welcome AWB and Shaw back, but Capt Maguire is expected to be out for a few weeks. Lindelof will retain his spot. McTom might be rested having started on Wed, so Matic may start alongside Fred. We will probably go back to the same forward line favoured over the last few premier league games. Gaffer might be tempted to start Cavani instead of Ronaldo, but I think Ronny will just edge it. Perhaps if they can get the job done and be 2 goals ahead by 70 mins, Edi will replace Ronny.

Everton have been impressive and are level on points with us - all the more since they are without Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison. But this might be a chance for us to get a rare clean sheet (hopefully).

Let's hope the team has the fire to grab all three points prior to the international break, ahead of a crunching Oct/Nov period.

De Gea
Matic, Fred
Ronaldo

Man Utd 2 : 0 Everton
I think there is a possibility of a 2-1 score in favour of Utd...the toffees if I m not wrong lost their last 2 matches on the trot...but this does not mean they can be easily eaten n chewed ...even with their main dangerman Richardcarlison n Lewin sidelined they still got Gray n another who can damage the devils...

provided red devils don't take it easy n play a slow game n don't use their 2 god sons particularly the lazy martial n use Lingard...they shd be able to overcome Everton by at least a 2 goal margin..the knucklehead will as usual still be clueless as ever just patching up the cracks n depending on wonder King Ronaldo n Cavani to bring in the goals for him...if the 2 of them play tgt for at least 45 mins they shd be able to score a goal each plus 1 from Lingard ...in that case the score may even be 3-1 or 3-0

So lawro n Imom r predicting a 2-0 win for devils n Charlie is saying a draw....how abt Jones n Paul ???....I still go for a Man U win provided those 11 guys on the field don't hv a off day n go to sleep on the pitch

imom
01-10-2021, 07:04 PM
This is funny... no wonder poor VDB has to be on the bench... :D

https://twitter.com/SquashyJoshyyy/status/1443562322602176515?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1443562322602176515%7Ctwgr% 5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.manchestereveningnews.co .uk%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2Fman-united-van-de-beek-21731669

Jokes aside, I really hope he can nail down a permanent spot.

imom
02-10-2021, 12:16 AM

De Gea
Matic, Fred
Ronaldo

Seems Shaw is still out, so Telles it will be... Dun mind if he can produce another Scholesy goal...

Tai_zi21
02-10-2021, 01:52 AM

I also think it will be a draw game but hope the king will save the day again :D

asiancigar
02-10-2021, 08:15 AM
I won't be surprised if we lose to Everton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZvlfvtrt4s

JonesKnows
02-10-2021, 10:59 AM
Man Utd v Everton

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12421371/premier-league-predictions-jones-knows-tips-everton-to-get-a-result-at-manchester-united-and-newcastle-to-win-at-wolves

Rickey
02-10-2021, 12:08 PM
This is funny... no wonder poor VDB has to be on the bench... :D

https://twitter.com/SquashyJoshyyy/status/1443562322602176515?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1443562322602176515%7Ctwgr% 5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.manchestereveningnews.co .uk%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2Fman-united-van-de-beek-21731669

Jokes aside, I really hope he can nail down a permanent spot.

Seems Shaw is still out, so Telles it will be... Dun mind if he can produce another Scholesy goal...
While waiting for Paul's prediction, n B4 tonight's game against Everton, can any of our United fans here, give their views about how good or bad these players currently in question are....

1) Telles, apart from the wonder goal he scored against Villarreal a few days ago, there r fans that say he is not a good player ???

2) Dalot....can see from the Villarreal match that he is struggling against their very fast striker Danjuma...can't run as fast as that striker....is his senior AWB any better than him ???

3) DVB...is he really that bad a player that he can't be included in the starting 11 ???...worst than Fred or any of the other players ?...or is it the knucklehead is just biased against him for his own personal reasons

Rickey
02-10-2021, 12:12 PM
I won't be surprised if we lose to Everton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZvlfvtrt4s
Why u say lidat ahh bro AC ???:confused:...I m sure with King Ronaldo n Cavani in the team playing the full 90 minutes they shd win...only question is by how many goals

ilovepantyhose
02-10-2021, 01:00 PM
unfortunately maguire is out for a few weeks, so OGS may go with lindelof to partner varane. calvert-lewin is out so there is less of a threat from set pieces and crosses, but man u will somehow still concede

i think this will be an easy home win, man u to win 4-1

PaulMerson
02-10-2021, 02:03 PM
Man Utd v Everton

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12421371/premier-league-predictions-jones-knows-tips-everton-to-get-a-result-at-manchester-united-and-newcastle-to-win-at-wolves

At the theatre of dreams, MU should be strong.

I say: 2-0

Rickey
02-10-2021, 02:31 PM
unfortunately maguire is out for a few weeks, so OGS may go with lindelof to partner varane. calvert-lewin is out so there is less of a threat from set pieces and crosses, but man u will somehow still concede

i think this will be an easy home win, man u to win 4-1

At the theatre of dreams, MU should be strong.

I say: 2-0
But they lost to AV last week n almost lost to Villarreal a few days ago on home ground :eek:

imom
02-10-2021, 04:48 PM
Telles, apart from the wonder goal he scored against Villarreal a few days ago, there r fans that say he is not a good player?...

Telles showed promise when he first came. Unfortunately for him, his presence spurred Shaw on and Shaw has become one of the first names on the team sheet - for club and country.

Anyway, Shaw HAS been named in the matchday squad afterall. So tough luck for Telles then...

asiancigar
02-10-2021, 04:53 PM
Why u say lidat ahh bro AC ???:confused:...I m sure with King Ronaldo n Cavani in the team playing the full 90 minutes they shd win...only question is by how many goals

Because Infant Mgr OGS will be clueless in tactics to create a comfortable and convincing win for United despite us having some of the best players in the world including GOAT CR7.

So far OGS has been lucky and nothing else......... hopefully i am proven wrong and it will not be another frustrating and disappointing game Bro Ricky.

Line up: DeGea, Wan-Bisaka, Varane, Lindelof, Telles, Scott, Fred, Greenwood, Fernandes, Pogba and CR7 (4-2-3-1 BS formation)...note those 2 are our weakest link

Tai_zi21
02-10-2021, 10:43 PM
Most of us are right… 1-1 draw against Everton damn it

And u Wan to win the title with ole? Dream on :mad:

Rickey
02-10-2021, 10:48 PM
Man Utd v Everton

I also think it will be a draw game but hope the king will save the day again :D

Wow ! ...Charlie, Jones n bro Tai_zi21 r spot on this time...match ended 1 a piece with the Reds the weaker team in the end as their defenders tire, lose ball n open up spaces for blue strikers to take shots at DDG's goal..in fact if not for offside they would hv lost the match when the blue ball went into the red net ...where is their multi million dollar defender from RM, Varane ??

the knucklehead again started his 2 god-sons tgt for this match...the stubborn head still doesn't want to learn his lesson...but half way thru' he pulled the shortie Fred out n replaced him with Pogba as well as the lazy martial replaced by the prodigal son but at least he redeemed himself by kicking in a wonderful volley into the blues net from just inside the 6 yard box to score the team's only goal :)...but I think the knucklehead made a big substitution mistake by not replacing his god son with Lingard instead of Pogba .. as the former is more energetic, more nimble at running n fights better for the ball than pogba...sad that CR7 for the 1st time couldn't find the net though he had 1 or 2 chances to put the ball in :(...also the Everton front 3 strikers seems to be more energetic n co-ordinate better to put their goal in from a quick breakaway counter attack....again they were poor in set pieces n corners even after having been given so many corners n set pieces they still couldn't find a way to put the ball into the blue's net :(...

so another 2 points r lost again n the premiere league title is slowing slipping away from them too...leaving only the European cup n the FA Cup for them to fight for

Bro ilovepantyhose n Imom, can both of you help analyse why they couldn't win this match against a not-so-strong team as Everton with no well known strikers tonight (their best striker Lewin did not play)...is it mainly the knucklehead's fault again n shd he be sacked or demoted to a desk job in the team ???...now hv to depend on the other 4 top teams to do them a favour to slip up n drop points too

asiancigar
03-10-2021, 07:43 AM
It could have easily and should have been United 1 - 3 Everton if not for DeGea.

What farking football are we playing ..... no cohesiveness, no flow, no SAF type attacking play, weak mid field, zero potency....... the war whimper rather then war cry by OGS is "go out and enjoy yourself".... fark lah, we are United not Molde. :mad:

Why was GOAT CR7 and Pogba starting from the bench?, Why is Donny not given a start?, Why play McFred when they can't stop shit or create fark all? :mad:

Another sad, painful, frustrating game of "we had better possession, played better but lost, the boys will learn form this and get better" :mad:

UNITED, PLEASE GET RID OF INFANT MGR OGS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE !!!!!

asiancigar
03-10-2021, 07:47 AM
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1499947/Man-Utd-Dwight-Yorke-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2021/oct/02/manchester-united-potential-still-not-being-realised-as-everton-do-more-with-less

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10052347/Man-United-boss-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-bemoans-lack-cutting-edge-held-Everton.html

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/man-utd-fans-fume-solskjaer-25122862

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/16309218/man-utd-1-everton-1-martial-townsend/

asiancigar
03-10-2021, 07:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bimCjSspWA

asiancigar
03-10-2021, 08:30 AM

United's schedule for Oct/Nov...... I predict 3 wins, 5 loses and 2 draws

ilovepantyhose
03-10-2021, 08:34 AM
another disappointing result at home where it should be won

the good:
- DDG is in good form with several saves but could not do anything about the counterattack goal
- fernandes involvement in another goal
- martial finally broke his goal drought

the bad:
- OGS unnecessarily rotated his players again, why rotate?? why can't he pick his strongest XI, kill the game off and then bring on subs??
- AWB and shaw didn't overlap much to stretch the everton defence, they seem slow to accelerate down the flanks
- poor supply/service to the attackers
- fernandes corner was poor and everton countered, fred decided not to commit a tactical foul and that led to the equaliser. its another worrying trend that man u have become open to counterattacks, need to assign 3 men to stay back instead of 2

lacoruna69
03-10-2021, 01:14 PM
I can't imagine if Calvert Lewin and Richarlison were playing, Utd should be capitulated in front of their own fans.

I thought everything is setting up nicely after lazy Martial (what a surprise, but this just means OGS will keep on putting him on) open the scoring.....

Terrible...and again lacklustre display at OT.:(

Rickey
03-10-2021, 04:14 PM

United's schedule for Oct/Nov...... I predict 3 wins, 5 loses and 2 draws
Bro AC, which r the teams they will win, lose or draw ??? :confused:

Rickey
03-10-2021, 04:14 PM
I can't imagine if Calvert Lewin and Richarlison were playing, Utd should be capitulated in front of their own fans.

I thought everything is setting up nicely after lazy Martial (what a surprise, but this just means OGS will keep on putting him on) open the scoring.....

Terrible...and again lacklustre display at OT.:(
Tis is a team that plays like it wanna get relegated :(

Rickey
03-10-2021, 04:27 PM
another disappointing result at home where it should be won

the good:
- DDG is in good form with several saves but could not do anything about the counterattack goal
- fernandes involvement in another goal
- martial finally broke his goal drought

the bad:
- OGS unnecessarily rotated his players again, why rotate?? why can't he pick his strongest XI, kill the game off and then bring on subs??
- AWB and shaw didn't overlap much to stretch the everton defence, they seem slow to accelerate down the flanks
- poor supply/service to the attackers
- fernandes corner was poor and everton countered, fred decided not to commit a tactical foul and that led to the equaliser. its another worrying trend that man u have become open to counterattacks, need to assign 3 men to stay back instead of 2
So last night's draw (shd say loss) to Everton was due mainly to Mcfred again...particularly his god son Fred who was robbed of the ball in midfield by opposition midfielders who then ran super speed to score their goal with all the devil defenders missing :(..when is the knucklehead going to learn to discard them n replace them with better players like Rice from West Ham, Philips from Leeds Utd etc, etc for his own sake of his job :(...watever he is doing seems like upside down n shooting himself in the foot e.g. shd be getting Rice or Philips i/o using the money to pay for Sancho...because their main area of weakness is midfield where these 2 jokers are...tis will be another trophyless season again for sure if they continue to play this way after spending so much money on world-class players...the Board shd remove him straightaway, it is still not too late n there is still time for Conte to cum in to save them n challenge once again for the cups n titles :)

imom
03-10-2021, 06:42 PM
...Rice or Philips...

Been watching Declan Rice and Kalvin Phillips. Both have one other midfielder staying back with them when their teams attack. And they both somewhat still stay in the defensive midfield position when playing for England together. Probably still need a double pivot even if we get either one.

asiancigar
03-10-2021, 07:17 PM
Bro AC, which r the teams they will win, lose or draw ??? :confused:

Everton - Draw ( I expected to lose )
Leicester - Win
Atalanta - Draw
Liverpool - Lose
Tottenham - Draw
Atalanta - Lose
City - Lose
Watford - Win
Villareal - Lose
Chelsea - Lose
Arsenal - Win

imom
03-10-2021, 09:20 PM
...Bro ilovepantyhose n Imom, can both of you help analyse why they couldn't win this match against a not-so-strong team as Everton...

The gamble on Martial worked this time. Have always thought that Martial is much more effective coming off the left wing and last night he proved it. Unfortunately for him, he is rarely played there, due to Rashford and Pogba.

But, the gamble to start Cavani and rest Ronaldo didn't quite pay off. I really thought he would resist resting Ronny but oh well...

Much as fans loathe the McFred double pivot, the stats do show that when they play, the win percentage and expected goals is higher. That is why the gaffer keeps playing them when possible. Unfortunately Fred got bullied off the ball physically, again, and allowed Everton to counter with a goal. Could easily have been 2-0 the other way just moments before.

Rickey
03-10-2021, 11:58 PM
Everton - Draw ( I expected to lose )
Leicester - Win
Atalanta - Draw
Liverpool - Lose
Tottenham - Draw
Atalanta - Lose
City - Lose
Watford - Win
Villareal - Lose
Chelsea - Lose
Arsenal - Win
T.Q. Bro AC for the details of yr prediction results as requested :)...wa, u r so generous to the knucklehead...he will be happy n satisfied n thk u to see yr predictions :)...for me, i will say they will lose all their abv matches except the following 3 if they don't improve on their game >>

Tottenham ..Win/Draw
Arsenal.......Win/Draw
Watford......Draw/Lose

(Win = by 1 goal only)

Rickey
04-10-2021, 12:14 AM
Been watching Declan Rice and Kalvin Phillips. Both have one other midfielder staying back with them when their teams attack. And they both somewhat still stay in the defensive midfield position when playing for England together. Probably still need a double pivot even if we get either one.
Just watched Declan Rice playing a moment ago for West Ham in their game against the new terror boys of the Division, Brentford who beat them 2-1 their last goal scored at the death or last minute of stoppage time, a very exciting, fast n breath-taking game...see him v. hardworking playing on all sections of the field even in defence n was the main driver of the team in midfield kicking the ball up to opposition half frequently for their strikers to put the ball in...no wonder DM put a price of 100 million pounds on his head...i think our CR7 would be very happy :) to hv him pass the ball to him from midfield i/o of the easily bullied god-son Fred to help him score goals in the opposition penalty area...the knucklehead shd sit in Brentford manager Thomas Frank's class n learn from him how to manage his team to win or at least draw against top or strong teams like pool n west ham n never to lose any game

Rickey
04-10-2021, 12:21 AM
The gamble on Martial worked this time. Have always thought that Martial is much more effective coming off the left wing and last night he proved it. Unfortunately for him, he is rarely played there, due to Rashford and Pogba.

But, the gamble to start Cavani and rest Ronaldo didn't quite pay off. I really thought he would resist resting Ronny but oh well...

Much as fans loathe the McFred double pivot, the stats do show that when they play, the win percentage and expected goals is higher. That is why the gaffer keeps playing them when possible. Unfortunately Fred got bullied off the ball physically, again, and allowed Everton to counter with a goal. Could easily have been 2-0 the other way just moments before.
Yes imom, it could hv been 2-0 or 2-1 at the end, the nearest that almost went in the west ham goal was Cavani's header on target but was caught by their GK...all their other attempts at goal were way off target :(...which was why none of their strikers scored despite many chances and attempts at goal...something must be wrong with those stats as evidenced by their many recent losses

asiancigar
04-10-2021, 07:16 AM
T.Q. Bro AC for the details of yr prediction results as requested :)...wa, u r so generous to the knucklehead...he will be happy n satisfied n thk u to see yr predictions :)...for me, i will say they will lose all their abv matches except the following 3 if they don't improve on their game >>

Tottenham ..Win/Draw
Arsenal.......Win/Draw
Watford......Draw/Lose

(Win = by 1 goal only)

Unless United wake up, SACK Infant Mgr and bring in Conte or this young dynamic coach who is shaking up the footballing world in Europe ....... Julian Nagelsmann

asiancigar
04-10-2021, 08:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF7EQw7eH4Q

asiancigar
06-10-2021, 07:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC93LnKCxbk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UQqW9gi0Ws

asiancigar
08-10-2021, 07:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0yfU9G74fc

Rickey
08-10-2021, 01:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0yfU9G74fc
T.Q. bro AC for all the vids :):)

asiancigar
08-10-2021, 09:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/c/manutd

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheUnitedStand

asiancigar
12-10-2021, 08:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du7huKh6rO4

asiancigar
13-10-2021, 08:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tlMPjqCH1Y

lawro
15-10-2021, 09:19 AM
Leicester v Man Utd x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58782813

imom
15-10-2021, 10:24 AM
We will be without our first choice central defence, with both Maguire and Varane injured. Bailly and Lindelof it will be...

Fred and Cavani will not be making it back in time from their international commitments, and without Maguire/Varane, the gaffer will probably stick to his preferred double pivot in front of Bailly/Lindelof - which should be McTominay and Pogba.

Up front, the returning Rashford has an outside chance of starting, but I think more likely to be used as a sub. Should see Greenwood/Fernandes/Sancho(or perhaps Martial) supporting Ronaldo.

De Gea
Wan-Bissaka, Bailly, Lindelof, Shaw
McTominay, Pogba
Ronaldo

Leicester are without Ndidi, Fofana and Justin, but our old boy Jonny Evans should make a return. Iheanacho and Vardy up front, should provide goals against our B-team central defence.

My heart wants to say 1:2, but.... my head says:

Leicester City 2 : 2 Manchester United

JonesKnows
15-10-2021, 10:57 AM
Leicester v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12432784/premier-league-predictions-jones-knows-says-avoid-liverpool-chelsea-and-manchester-united-this-weekend

Rickey
15-10-2021, 01:54 PM

Leicester v Man Utd

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12432784/premier-league-predictions-jones-knows-says-avoid-liverpool-chelsea-and-manchester-united-this-weekend
Looks like it's going to be another draw :(... OLE OUT!!! :(.. no hope liao red devils... can't even win a game nowadays nor matter how weak the opposition team is.... The opposition team knows all their weaknesses by now. ..just keep on attacking them n soon they will let in as many goals as they can try... the habit of always conceding at the last minute of play as they easily tire out while the opposition players r still very fit n can still run very fast...

imom
15-10-2021, 02:27 PM
Looks like it's going to be another draw :(......

It's just our predictions. Could go any way lah. :D

PaulMerson
15-10-2021, 04:12 PM
Leicester v Man Utd

Without a few key players, MU away will be daunting task to King Power Stadium.

I say: 1-0

Rickey
15-10-2021, 04:36 PM
It's just our predictions. Could go any way lah. :D
Yes, but everytime we predict a result for them they will mess up themselves n cum out with a result worse than wat we predict for them :(

asiancigar
15-10-2021, 09:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb9eEK4I0IU

charlienicholas
16-10-2021, 07:15 AM

Charlie prediction: 2-3

Rickey
16-10-2021, 11:57 AM

Leicester v Man Utd

Without a few key players, MU away will be daunting task to King Power Stadium.

I say: 1-0

Charlie prediction: 2-3
wow !...out of the 5 predictors abv, 3 says draw, 1 say lose n the last one says win....in the last round of predictions, charlie n jones predicted the scores absolutely correctly...Man Utd 1...Everton 1

So taking the majority votes, the Red Devils shd not lose tonight's game against Leicester City despite them having great players like Vardy, Maddison,Tielemanns, Barnes who caused them damage in previous games...they shd at least draw if not win by only 1 goal...but we shd not over estimate the knucklehead, he doesn't know how to control the game in their favour...all now depends on the players themselves whether they want to do themselves proud by wearing the jersey of MU or just be lazy n weak n hv no desire to win the game like the previous 4 or 5 games...

Dont know if the knucklehead knows that it is a make or break game for him tonight, one he better win by hook or by crook...o/w his head will be on the chopping board for the next manager to eat up

For me, averaging out, i think it shd either be a draw game 1-1 or a win 1-2 in favour of red devils...can't be anything more than that for a win...btw where is Paul Pogba ???...r u playing tonight ???

asiancigar
16-10-2021, 06:07 PM
Leicester 2 - 1 United

Rickey
16-10-2021, 06:55 PM
Leicester 2 - 1 United
Wa bro AC... don't lidat leh.. say our favourite team going to lose :(....do u know that King Ronaldo is going to play tonight n the knucklehead dare not touch him again..

anyway we cannot get Conte or Zidane to take over the knucklehead if he is sacked because King Ronaldo don't like Conte n Zidane don't want to cum to the English Premier league :(

asiancigar
16-10-2021, 07:17 PM
Wa bro AC... don't lidat leh.. say our favourite team going to lose :(....do u know that King Ronaldo is going to play tonight n the knucklehead dare not touch him again..

anyway we cannot get Conte or Zidane to take over the knucklehead if he is sacked because King Ronaldo don't like Conte n Zidane don't want to cum to the English Premier league :(

King Ronaldo will score and that Infant Mgr will throw it down the drain because he is just farking clueless when it comes to tactics and strategy. If we can't have Conte or Zidane then hopefully someone like young Julian Nagelsmann will be interested.... I am just so frustrated and totally drained of emotions watching United scrape out a draw or fluke a win....

Rickey
16-10-2021, 11:04 PM
Leicester 2 - 1 United
Half time it's 1-1..
this game it's the idiot 82 pound man Macguire who gave away the equaliser by miskicking the ball n giving it away to the opposition striker to kick in ...last week it was the god son Fred who made the same mistake n gave away the equaliser to Everton...looks like tonight's game is carbon copy of the one against Everton...they look half dead n can't run faster than the Leicester guys who r so energetic...think draw is the best they can do...can't win lah...don't lose lucky Liao...the way they play

asiancigar
16-10-2021, 11:58 PM
Well done Infant Mgr....... won't be long now before you get the SACK yippee kiyay m..... f......

Rickey
17-10-2021, 12:11 AM
Leicester 2 - 1 United
That's the end for the knucklehead n the devils beaten comprehensively by Leicester 4-2...wat a shame...

wonder wat excuse the idiot is going to give this time...their defence is kaput with the useless captain n defender Maguire keep giving away the ball to the Leicester players n they got no desire or energy to run to score goals n win n even no strength to defend anymore...again the habit of giving away last minute goals for the opposition to score against them...give Leicester one corner kick n they scored their goal while the useless devils got a corner kick too but couldn't score...shows the difference in quality of their players putting the red shirt players to shame with so many England internationals in the team...the useless King hardly got a touch to the ball the whole game...

their mistake...played the useless Sancho for too long n brought on the energetic forgotten son too late in the game ...deserve to lose wtf...now any team can beat them even the bottom teams...looks like going to be relegated if they continue to play like this

Btw this time round only Paul n bro AC's prediction is correct but got the scoreline wrong

asiancigar
17-10-2021, 07:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekO9WkY20Mg

asiancigar
17-10-2021, 07:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Sp1liCJoEc

Tai_zi21
17-10-2021, 08:57 AM
4-2…. So I wonder what excuses does he have this time round? And the next 3 games in EPL against

Liverpool

Spurs

Man city

Good luck ole

asiancigar
17-10-2021, 09:06 AM
4-2…. So I wonder what excuses does he have this time round? And the next 3 games in EPL against

Liverpool

Spurs

Man city

Good luck ole

I can see it now......

Infant Mgr OGS is on track to win silverware for United..... he just needs to get the club relegated to win the Championship League next year, what a brilliant idea and strategy.

And to think that we doubted his ability..... shame on us :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

PaulPogba
17-10-2021, 09:09 AM

Liverpool

Spurs

Man city

Good luck ole

Here my post on 27-09-2021

https://samalways.rocks/showpost.php?p=20856365&postcount=6857

Crucal week for the infant Ole.

PaulPogba
17-10-2021, 09:12 AM
T
their mistake...played the useless Sancho for too long n brought on the energetic forgotten son too late in the game ...deserve to lose wtf...now any team can beat them even the bottom teams...looks like going to be relegated if they continue to play like this

Btw this time round only Paul n bro AC's prediction is correct but got the scoreline wrong

Sancho gotten his fat salary from the transfer and will be lazy.

He is not worth the transfer fee paid.

What is the fat Maguire doing? Thought he was injured.

Not easy to predict scoreline. Still many predicted MU to drop points.

Rickey
17-10-2021, 09:55 AM
Well done Infant Mgr....... won't be long now before you get the SACK yippee kiyay m..... f......
Don't dream...He will NEVER get sack even if they r relegated...the owners glazers still love him very much...they kena gong tao by him...then wat do we supporters do ???...sack glazers 1st lor then can get rid of the knucklehead

Rickey
17-10-2021, 10:11 AM

Liverpool

Spurs

Man city

Good luck ole
Same old excuse lor...wat a shame..he still dare to say he is clueless wat is happening to his team...even the opposition manager BR can tell him wat is wrong with his players...doesn't press, take it easy, too fat to run abt so give them a lot of space to attack them ...the most shameful n clueless manager of MU ever...

basically it is the same old mistake, never learn...wrong selection of players always want to play his favourites when he knows they r not good enough like the useless Sancho instead of the more energetic forgotten son Lingard, n wrong tactics n formation to fight the enemy...all lazy n play like half dead like Pogba, careless, always losing the ball or kicking the ball to the opposition players from where they use it the opportunity to quickly run to attack them n score their goals immediately...selected the useless captain Maguire when he was injured n haven properly recovered n let him play the whole 90 minutes seeing him make so many mistakes n let goals in n yet don't care abt substituting him with a better non- injured player like Alex Telles, or Diogo Dalat

Rickey
17-10-2021, 10:18 AM
Sancho gotten his fat salary from the transfer and will be lazy.

He is not worth the transfer fee paid.

What is the fat Maguire doing? Thought he was injured.

Not easy to predict scoreline. Still many predicted MU to drop points.
Pogba why u play so sloppily again last night against Leicester ??? ...not enough sleep is it ??...haha...

when u play for yr country France u play like hero but when playing for MU u play like a mouse ...hehe...sorry no offence, just a joke to release anger abt the way all of them played last night....

only the best players last night were AWB who ran all over the pitch to fight for the ball n maybe Lingard who almost scored again...the idiot again left him on the bench when he could really help him to score goals in the 1st half...give him another 15 minutes or so I m confident Lingard will score at least 1 goal if not more

lacoruna69
17-10-2021, 12:17 PM
Pogba why u play so sloppily again last night against Leicester ??? ...not enough sleep is it ??...haha...

only the best players last night were AWB who ran all over the pitch to fight for the ball n maybe Lingard who almost scored again...the idiot again left him on the bench when he could really help him to score goals in the 1st half...give him another 15 minutes or so I m confident Lingard will score at least 1 goal if not more

See pooba bird shxt hairstyle.....exactly the way he played.

Yah, Lingard should came on earlier.....

But overall terrible display and again I thought on the road to victory with Greenwood brilliant opener....but....haiz

Rickey
17-10-2021, 12:39 PM
See pooba bird shxt hairstyle.....exactly the way he played.

Yah, Lingard should came on earlier.....

But overall terrible display and again I thought on the road to victory with Greenwood brilliant opener....but....haiz
I think Greenwood must hv felt demoralised saying... "everytime I help u all score a goal u all go n lose the match for me"...:(...not selecting Lingard in his 1st 11 n losing him to other teams will be the idiots downfall.... stubbornly refusing to let him play the full 90 minutes...if he had started in place of the useless Sancho..I think they shd not lose by that much...maybe a draw or who knows they might win by 1 goal even...

now they play any team even the bottom 20th team like Norwich they will definitely lose because all the other teams already know their weaknesses n they r stubbornly refusing to learn from the mistakes n committing them over n over again in each match...I think the scores in the next few weeks will be

Pool 5 - MU 0
Man City 5 - MU 0
Tottenham 3 - MU 1
Atalanta 5 - MU - 1
Villareal 4 - MU - 1

Agreed ???

imom
17-10-2021, 04:06 PM
Think no need to wait for team news for coming week lah. Can give predictions now.

Man Utd 0 : 3 Atalanta

Man Utd 0 : 6 Liverpool

ilovepantyhose
17-10-2021, 04:32 PM
another baffling selection by OGS vs leicester, why did he start matic-pogba in midfield? matic is too slow and pogba cannot defend, leicester played thru the middle as if there were no MCs. i am wondering if man u employs an opposition scout to scout their opponents? or is OGS so narrow-minded to consider tweaking his selection/tactics/strategy according to the coaches' opinions or scout reports? he continues to use the same tactics despite poor performances in the past

why did he rush maguire back into first team action rather than let him build up match fitness? maguire looked really out of sorts and too slow to react against leicester's tempo

why did OGS continue to instruct his team to play passing style against a high press? can he not see that it does not work? past performances have already shown him that man u cannot pass their way out of a high press

man u have become increasingly vulnerable to counters, the coaches must do something about it. same goes for defending set pieces

the bad far outweigh the good yesterday *facepalm*

Rickey
17-10-2021, 09:23 PM
another baffling selection by OGS vs leicester, why did he start matic-pogba in midfield? matic is too slow and pogba cannot defend, leicester played thru the middle as if there were no MCs. i am wondering if man u employs an opposition scout to scout their opponents? or is OGS so narrow-minded to consider tweaking his selection/tactics/strategy according to the coaches' opinions or scout reports? he continues to use the same tactics despite poor performances in the past

why did he rush maguire back into first team action rather than let him build up match fitness? maguire looked really out of sorts and too slow to react against leicester's tempo

why did OGS continue to instruct his team to play passing style against a high press? can he not see that it does not work? past performances have already shown him that man u cannot pass their way out of a high press

man u have become increasingly vulnerable to counters, the coaches must do something about it. same goes for defending set pieces

the bad far outweigh the good yesterday *facepalm*
He never learns from his mistakes lor, not only that stubbornly keep making them over n over again in every match thru his wrong selection of 1st starting 11 players n substitutes n tactics like some people say playing with luck tikam tikam hoping that luck will bring him n the team thru'...it's also like they say he is just papering over the cracks of the team not really bothering to find out the real problems n find the proper solutions

Why he rush Maguire back is because he thinks lowly of the other fit n available players like Baily, Dalot, n VDB who obviously will be much better than playing the injured man who haven fully recovered gambling with his life...Maguire really was like not willing to play anymore standing there like a statue letting enemy players rob him of the ball n not wanting to do anything to win back the ball n worse seeing him like a zombie on the field n don't know how to substitute him off n still let him remain on the pitch letting in so many more goals...it is really all the knucklehead's fault :(

Yes, still never learn their lesson not to kick or pass the ball around to each other near their own goal area but instead the GK shd kick a high long ball over to the opposition side of the field...passing to each other near their goal area is dangerous because it gives opposition strikers a very good chance to intercept or rob them of the ball n sent it into their goal nearby which already happened so many times b4...DDG is particularly guilty of this n for that goal DDG is equally as responsible as Maguire for the goal suffered ...never bother to practise scoring goals from corners n set pieces n worse don't know how to defend the corners n set pieces of the opposition team n letting them score in...the coaching team is sleeping like the idiot n chiat leow bee one...

asiancigar
17-10-2021, 09:27 PM
I think Greenwood must hv felt demoralised saying... "everytime I help u all score a goal u all go n lose the match for me"...:(...not selecting Lingard in his 1st 11 n losing him to other teams will be the idiots downfall.... stubbornly refusing to let him play the full 90 minutes...if he had started in place of the useless Sancho..I think they shd not lose by that much...maybe a draw or who knows they might win by 1 goal even...

now they play any team even the bottom 20th team like Norwich they will definitely lose because all the other teams already know their weaknesses n they r stubbornly refusing to learn from the mistakes n committing them over n over again in each match...I think the scores in the next few weeks will be

Pool 5 - MU 0
Man City 5 - MU 0
Tottenham 3 - MU 1
Atalanta 5 - MU - 1
Villareal 4 - MU - 1

Agreed ???

Bro Ricky, am glad that you are accepting reality for what they are..... our beloved United is being sodomized and destroyed by the fucking Glazers, Ed Woodward and this Infant Mgr.

We will be lucky to end this season in 7th or 8th position .... RIP to our hopes of silverware.

Finally when the club does see new ownership it will be nothing more than an empty shell like a crypt, cold without soul, identity and a history that is long gone and passed over by many.

Rickey
17-10-2021, 11:45 PM
Bro Ricky, am glad that you are accepting reality for what they are..... our beloved United is being sodomized and destroyed by the fucking Glazers, Ed Woodward and this Infant Mgr.

We will be lucky to end this season in 7th or 8th position .... RIP to our hopes of silverware.

Finally when the club does see new ownership it will be nothing more than an empty shell like a crypt, cold without soul, identity and a history that is long gone and passed over by many.
Agree totally with wat u say Bro AC...the past few matches already i can see no hope already n last night's match against Leicester double confirm this that he is really clueless n don't know wat to do with his team already moving forward to win matches...actually he daringly admitted it himself...if he is depending on 1 or 2 heroes like CR7 to win for him his matches then that is really pathetic because this way there is definitely no way for him to win anything

Wa, u still so good to the infant manager, giv him 7th or 8th position end of season...for me i think if they continue to lose games the next few weeks, i will giv him 18th position the most, which is one of the 3 relegation teams

asiancigar
18-10-2021, 07:26 AM
Wa, u still so good to the infant manager, giv him 7th or 8th position end of season...for me i think if they continue to lose games the next few weeks, i will giv him 18th position the most, which is one of the 3 relegation teams

I have been getting rave reviews with my sarcastic post in several British Newspapers........:D :p ;)

No no no, don't sack Infant Mgr OGS because he has a strategy to win silverware, just be patient and trust him. All he needs to do is to get United relegated to the Championship League so that he can win that title next year, he is so confident of doing so.
What a brilliant strategy ..... and to think that we even doubted him and his ability to win a trophy........ shame on us !!!!!

lacoruna69
18-10-2021, 11:50 AM
I have been getting rave reviews with my sarcastic post in several British Newspapers........:D :p ;)

No no no, don't sack Infant Mgr OGS because he has a strategy to win silverware, just be patient and trust him. All he needs to do is to get United relegated to the Championship League so that he can win that title next year, he is so confident of doing so.
What a brilliant strategy ..... and to think that we even doubted him and his ability to win a trophy........ shame on us !!!!!

You mean the British tabloids quoted SBF??:eek:

asiancigar
18-10-2021, 01:42 PM
You mean the British tabloids quoted SBF??:eek:

No Lah, i write and post comments in British tabloids under my name .....

asiancigar
19-10-2021, 04:55 PM
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1507979/Man-Utd-news-Zinedine-Zidane-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-sack?utm_source=daily_express_newsletter&utm_campaign=ExpressMUFC_newsletter2&utm_medium=email&pure360.trackingid=

Rickey
20-10-2021, 12:14 PM
Think no need to wait for team news for coming week lah. Can give predictions now.

Man Utd 0 : 3 Atalanta

Provided the knucklehead learnt his lesson n don't make the same mistakes n blunders again as the previous 4 or 5 games, they may hv a chance to either draw or win tonight against Atalanta cos Atalanta r missing 2 or 3 of their good players to injury

asiancigar
20-10-2021, 09:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbgDFri6Ij8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mgq8KruHVQ

asiancigar
20-10-2021, 09:58 PM
United 1 - 4 Atalanta

asiancigar
20-10-2021, 10:29 PM
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-utd-ronaldo-zidane-manager-25259472

Tai_zi21
21-10-2021, 03:38 AM
36 mins and losing by 2-0

God bless Manchester United

asiancigar
21-10-2021, 03:50 AM

Bye Bye Infant Mgr lah....... for God's sake

He is fucking clueless and has no strategy at all to match Atalanta's attacking play.

Rickey
21-10-2021, 04:59 AM
Bye Bye Infant Mgr lah....... for God's sake

He is fucking clueless and has no strategy at all to match Atalanta's attacking play.
Finally they MADE IT!!!!... it's a 3-2 win against Atalanta. :):).. with all their goals coming in the 2nd half scored by Rashford, Maguire n of course the last one by King Ronaldo... 1st time they defended well in the last minute to avoid against a last minute goal which always happened in the last few games...they hv a lot to thank for AWB who kept driving them forward fighting for the ball either by passing the ball to the forwards or quite often running to the opposition goal himself to attack them

So I m right, if all of them give their best n play better than the way they did in the game against Leicester on Saturday n the knucklehead don't make any mistakes in his selection of fit n good players they always will stand a chance to win if not at least a draw

Rickey
21-10-2021, 05:51 AM

and GOD did bless them with a cum back from behind victory 3-2 against Atalanta with all their 3 goals scored in the 2nd half by Rashford, Maguire n last but not least King Ronaldo...

it's such a great difference from the way they played their game against Leicester on Saturday when they played like shits n deadwoods, this time everyone playing their hearts out with full of energy n hunger to win the match :)...this goes to show if they really want to play they r not a easy team to beat n can win the match...

n this victory tonight will sound a warning to pool who they are to play against in the next match not to write them off....but there is still a return match against Atalanta n if they play the way they did tonight with a high pressing n pressure game against Atalanta, they shd be able to beat them again...GGMU !!!

asiancigar
21-10-2021, 08:37 AM
and GOD did bless them with a cum back from behind victory 3-2 against Atalanta with all their 3 goals scored in the 2nd half by Rashford, Maguire n last but not least King Ronaldo...

it's such a great difference from the way they played their game against Leicester on Saturday when they played like shits n deadwoods, this time everyone playing their hearts out with full of energy n hunger to win the match :)...this goes to show if they really want to play they r not a easy team to beat n can win the match...

n this victory tonight will sound a warning to pool who they are to play against in the next match not to write them off....but there is still a return match against Atalanta n if they play the way they did tonight with a high pressing n pressure game against Atalanta, they shd be able to beat them again...GGMU !!!

CR7 saves Infant Mgr OGS's bacon once again...... ViVa Ronaldo

We could have easily lost 4 - 0......

asiancigar
21-10-2021, 08:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBTgVctnUAo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td0QyxzzDnM

Rickey
21-10-2021, 09:29 AM
CR7 saves Infant Mgr OGS's bacon once again...... ViVa Ronaldo

We could have easily lost 4 - 0......
It's Luke Shaw's cross to CR7 that enabled him to score...so Shaw is the assist n provider n CR7 is the scorer...

I think in the 1st half Atalanta were the better team thus they scored their 2 goals but Red devils r the more superior team in the 2nd half because they pressed n pressed to get their equalizers until the Atalanta defence broke down leaking the 3 goals scored against them...both GKs saved almost 2 certain goals each...but overall red devils were the better team...However it shd be noted that Atalanta were without 2 or 3 of their best players last night due to injury...if they had played the story could hv been different..

ilovepantyhose
21-10-2021, 10:03 AM
after watching the highlights, lets talk about

the bad:
- failing to track opponents for the first goal *facepalm*
- conceding again at a set piece *facepalm*
- OGS or the defence coach must revamp the tactics/strategy, the team keeps conceding *facepalm*

can see why the fans boo them at half time

the good:
- fernandes created many chances, but his teammates couldn't finish
- fernandes with the superb pass to rashford for the first goal
- CR7 goal to complete the comeback

man u has a run of impt fixtures till Nov for them to build up momentum, hope they can get good results and challenge for the title

imom
21-10-2021, 10:36 AM
First half, Utd was like two mini teams. It was not a 4-2-3-1 as intended.
More like 4-2--------------4. One mini team of 4 defenders + 2 midfielders, and another mini team of 4 forwards.
The four up front were way too far away from the midfield. The two midfielders cannot be expected to run things against 3 or 4 opponents.

Atalanta's second goal, Maguire was slow off the mark to challenge for the header. Sloppy goal to concede. As was the first, no one picking up the run of Zappacosta which enabled him to fizz a low cross for the goal. At least Maguire made it up with a well-taken goal of his own.

Second half, Bruno dropped back and it was a much better team display - there was now a connection between midfield and forward line. What an assist for Rashford's opening goal. With Bruno dropping back a little. it was that much harder for Atalanta to play through the middle.

Nice comeback win but against the likes of Pool, City or Chelsea, we would have lost sight of them by half-time. Imagine giving the likes of De Bruyne that kinda space in midfield like in the first half.

lacoruna69
21-10-2021, 09:17 PM
What a surprise turnaround after going 2-0 down....

OGS job saved once more.:rolleyes:

asiancigar
22-10-2021, 08:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2f4HiLFyL8

lawro
22-10-2021, 09:43 AM
Man Utd v Liverpool x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58942086

PaulMerson
22-10-2021, 01:40 PM

Liverpool front three is on form and dangerous. At Old Trafford, MU will have a say but is it enough?

I say: 1-2

Rickey
22-10-2021, 11:39 PM
Liverpool front three is on form and dangerous. At Old Trafford, MU will have a say but is it enough?

Their defence is v leaky with full of holes everywhere around its goal mouth n will always get hit by set-pieces from corners or outside the 6-yard box...really v. weak at defending set pieces n corners...don't know wat their newly appointed set-piece coach from Chelsea is doing, sleeping on the job ???...from the way they played the last 2 matches conceding 4 against Leicester n 2 against Atalanta, i say Pool will score a min of 2 goals against them if not more..tat means the score shd read something like tis ...

Pool (min 2, against most teams they having been scoring at least 3)...Man U (max they can score is 3)

so at its best

Pool 5...Man U...3

at its worst

Pool 5...Man Utd...1 or 2 or may even be Nil if they panic n self-destruct like in the match against Leicester n Young Boys

guess the game will end with a Pool victory since their front 3 is in red-hot form n the devils' defences r so weak (which all the other teams r aware by now n which Pool will surely take the fullest advantage of) n heard they will be missing Fernandes too...so overall might be a Pool's win by at least 2 goals

If really they lose to Pool, then better ask the knucklehead to pack his bag n go hide himself somewhere nobody knows

Tai_zi21
23-10-2021, 03:42 AM
I’m predicting a draw game… cos when u expect them to lose somehow they manage to win or draw game… but when u expect for sure win game for them… they will somehow lose the damn game

asiancigar
23-10-2021, 09:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ2asCMLA1g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm1xYMGTAp0

JonesKnows
23-10-2021, 09:14 AM
Man Utd v Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-5

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12440645/premier-league-predictions-jones-knows-says-back-manchester-city-to-record-slender-win-at-brighton

asiancigar
23-10-2021, 09:17 AM
United 1 - 3 Liverpool

But Infant Mgr OGS will still be loved by Glazers because CR7 jerseys are selling like crazy and owners are making shit load of money.

charlienicholas
23-10-2021, 09:52 AM
Man Utd v Liverpool

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12440645/premier-league-predictions-jones-knows-says-back-manchester-city-to-record-slender-win-at-brighton

Charlie prediction: 1-3

Rickey
23-10-2021, 10:41 AM

I’m predicting a draw game… cos when u expect them to lose somehow they manage to win or draw game… but when u expect for sure win game for them… they will somehow lose the damn game

Man Utd v Liverpool

United 1 - 3 Liverpool

But Infant Mgr OGS will still be loved by Glazers because CR7 jerseys are selling like crazy and owners are making shit load of money.

Charlie prediction: 1-3
Walau, practically everyone in here is predicting a Pool victory or a draw :(...like that they r going to drop another 2 or 3 points again....charlie's prediction is usually correct...so tat means they r going into relegation tunnel soon :(...wake up knucklehead ! :D

Johnbass
23-10-2021, 10:50 AM
Tiagong Ronaldo 2 - Salah 1
HUAT ah!
:D

asiancigar
24-10-2021, 07:33 AM
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-utd-ronaldo-solskjaer-neville-25283009?utm_source=mirror_newsletter&utm_campaign=mufc_newsletter2&utm_medium=email#comments-wrapper

PaulPogba
24-10-2021, 08:59 AM
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-utd-ronaldo-solskjaer-neville-25283009?utm_source=mirror_newsletter&utm_campaign=mufc_newsletter2&utm_medium=email#comments-wrapper

Exactly what I mean when I said "Ole cannot coach Roaldo and now also Fernandes".

PaulPogba
24-10-2021, 09:00 AM
United 1 - 3 Liverpool

I feared the worst.

asiancigar
24-10-2021, 09:19 AM
Exactly what I mean when I said "Ole cannot coach Roaldo and now also Fernandes".

Wont be surprised if United sacks Infant Mgr and appoints CR7 as player/coach until he retires and assumes full manager/coach :D:D:D

PaulPogba
24-10-2021, 09:42 AM
Wont be surprised if United sacks Infant Mgr and appoints CR7 as player/coach until he retires and assumes full manager/coach :D:D:D

Maybe a good option too to keep egos up and happy.

asiancigar
24-10-2021, 09:51 AM
https://www.goal.com/en/news/were-chasing-liverpool-solskjaer-admits-man-utd-have-fallen/1e80d2gvt3t0n1mc64vixqimjm

Hey Infant Mgr OGS, sad reality is that although you have world class players to match or even better Liverpool, you unfortunately don't even come close to Klopp in terms of management skills and experience. Admit it, it will take 5 years for you to even come lose to Klopp's level and another 5 to achieve what he has been doing so far. And if God willing, you were to switch jobs with Klopp, he would win silverware with the present United team while you get Liverpool relegated into the Championship League.

Tai_zi21
25-10-2021, 12:24 AM
4-0 down at fucking half time… trust me even god can’t save Manchester United for this game

Fucking disgrace and of all team Liverpool

asiancigar
25-10-2021, 12:32 AM
4-0 down at fucking half time… trust me even god can’t save Manchester United for this game

Fucking disgrace and of all team Liverpool

Looks like Liverpool will whack in another 3 goals at least.

And if United still do not sack Infant Mgr OGS..... than they are fucking MORONS and truly deserve to be relegated at the end of the season.

Rickey
25-10-2021, 12:56 AM
Looks like Liverpool will whack in another 3 goals at least.

And if United still do not sack Infant Mgr OGS..... than they are fucking MORONS and truly deserve to be relegated at the end of the season.
GONE CASE LIAO !!!..losing 5-0 and still counting :mad:

Tai_zi21
25-10-2021, 01:57 AM
Give a world class manager this player

- DDG
- Maguire
- Bruno
- Pogba
- Rashford
- Ronaldo
- Sancho

And the results? Losing 5-0 to one of our biggest enemy…. Just imagine the next 4 EPL game

Spur
Man city
Watford
Chelsea

No game plan at all… playing like headless chicken… and the defence was a utterly joke really

How long do u all intend to keep the baby face manager? Till the end of the season? Prob we can’t even qualify for champion league next season!

Rickey
25-10-2021, 03:23 AM
Give a world class manager this player

- DDG
- Maguire
- Bruno
- Pogba
- Rashford
- Ronaldo
- Sancho

And the results? Losing 5-0 to one of our biggest enemy…. Just imagine the next 4 EPL game

Spur
Man city
Watford
Chelsea

No game plan at all… playing like headless chicken… and the defence was a utterly joke really

How long do u all intend to keep the baby face manager? Till the end of the season? Prob we can’t even qualify for champion league next season!
I m SPEECHLESS !!!...wat a bunch of jokers they r....so easy meat for every team to shoot them dead...5 easy goals because all the defenders were hopeless esp that idiot 80 pound Maguire which hv been letting in so many goals in the last few games :mad:.. there was no defence n no defenders at all...the way Salah scored his 3 goals r in almost identical situations..they still don't know how to mark him :mad:

Then the knucklehead n the dump captain think that by just apologing is enough, that's all ..words r cheap...n then come back n play the next game in the same shit way :mad:...if knucklehead take responsibility then he shd resign n not continue to torture himself n fans n not wait to be sacked n the idiot captain shd ask for a transfer n give up his captain badge to somebody else...i think they all deserve a pay cut as a reward for their bad performance o/w they won't ever wake up n will think they r still like Alice in Wonderland :)

Not only can't they qualify for champions league next year, they can't even qualify for premier league as they will be relegated to Div II if they continue to play the stupid way they hv been playing all the while up to now :(

asiancigar
25-10-2021, 06:27 AM
I m SPEECHLESS !!!...wat a bunch of jokers they r....so easy meat for every team to shoot them dead...5 easy goals because all the defenders were hopeless esp that idiot 80 pound Maguire which hv been letting in so many goals in the last few games :mad:.. there was no defence n no defenders at all...the way Salah scored his 3 goals r in almost identical situations..they still don't know how to mark him :mad:

Then the knucklehead n the dump captain think that by just apologizing is enough, that's all ..words r cheap...n then come back n play the next game in the same shit way :mad:...if knucklehead take responsibility then he shd resign n not continue himself n fans rather than wait to be sacked n the idiot captain shd ask for a transfer n give up his captain badge to somebody else

Not only can't they qualify for champions league next year, they can't even qualify for premier league as they will be relegated to Div Il if they continue to play the stupid way they hv been playing all the while up to now :(

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/16523546/man-utd-solskjaer-resign-sack/

My post in the British Tabloids:

"Thank you United Board, Thank you Glazers, Thank you Woodward, Thank you Gary, Thank you Peter S., Thank you Rio and most of all Thank you Infant Mgr OGS..... keep up the good work and thank you for not allowing Liverpool to score more than 5 goals against us in Old Trafford. Stay on and not to worry, we know that you will not allow Spurs, City, Chelsea or Watford to score more than 4 against us. Thank you so very much and keep up the good work won't you."

asiancigar
25-10-2021, 08:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFwbwk9-LjU

lacoruna69
25-10-2021, 09:06 AM
Too painful to watch.....just like the fans.....didn't watch the 2nd half.:(

Rickey
25-10-2021, 12:36 PM
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/16523546/man-utd-solskjaer-resign-sack/

My post in the British Tabloids:

"Thank you United Board, Thank you Glazers, Thank you Woodward, Thank you Gary, Thank you Peter S., Thank you Rio and most of all Thank you Infant Mgr OGS..... keep up the good work and thank you for not allowing Liverpool to score more than 5 goals against us in Old Trafford. Stay on and not to worry, we know that you will not allow Spurs, City, Chelsea or Watford to score more than 4 against us. Thank you so very much and keep up the good work won't you."
Bro AC...why u still so nice to him ahh n even praise him n ask him to stay on some more :(...he n his bunch of jokers don't deserve being so nice to...sigh...must tell them in the face o/w they will think their bad performance is ok n will go on repeating their same shit in the next few games

ilovepantyhose
25-10-2021, 04:30 PM
Too painful to watch.....just like the fans.....didn't watch the 2nd half.:(

absolute horror show...

OGS and his coaching team totally got the formation/tactics wrong. why did he field a back 4 with high pressing? against pool which has superior movement and passing, he should have played 3 at the back with 2 wingbacks, park the bus soak up the pressure and do quick counters, it worked in the past but this style was not employed yesterday, why?? maguire's lack of command and pace were cruelly exposed and shaw was often drawn inwards and left swathes of space on his flank

OGS continued to instruct the team to play out from the back when its obviously ineffective. several issues were present in his first full season as manager but until now he cannot solve them? something is really wrong

i fear time may be running out for OGS

Tai_zi21
25-10-2021, 04:50 PM
absolute horror show...

OGS and his coaching team totally got the formation/tactics wrong. why did he field a back 4 with high pressing? against pool which has superior movement and passing, he should have played 3 at the back with 2 wingbacks, park the bus soak up the pressure and do quick counters, it worked in the past but this style was not employed yesterday, why?? maguire's lack of command and pace were cruelly exposed and shaw was often drawn inwards and left swathes of space on his flank

OGS continued to instruct the team to play out from the back when its obviously ineffective. several issues were present in his first full season as manager but until now he cannot solve them? something is really wrong

i fear time may be running out for OGS

Even I think u make a better manager than ole bro :D

PaulPogba
25-10-2021, 04:58 PM
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sport/barcelona-condemn-violent-acts-koeman-faced-after-real-madrid-defeat-2266331

Infant manager Ole lucky. No wonder Barcelona thread abandon.