PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Rickey
10-03-2019, 02:55 PM
Another Premier League weekend.

I predicted Man United to draw away to Arsenal.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/15205/11657461/paul-mersons-predictions-arsenal-vs-manchester-united-chelsea-vs-wolves-and-more

Me too sitting on the fence for this Super Sunday clash in bbc.
I believe ole will take the 3 points :)

Rickey
11-03-2019, 07:00 PM
I believe ole will take the 3 points :)
omg !...wat happened to ole ??....suffered his 1st defeat against Arsenal 2-0 :(...tats bad

Tai_zi21
12-03-2019, 03:42 AM
I still think 4th place is ours...

This coming weekend we will have a lot of supporters rooting for us to beat Man city... :D

Lastly Real Madrid going back to their old manager Zidane so I think most prob hazard will be joining Madrid next coming season and bale will get out of Real Madrid finally :p

PaulMerson
12-03-2019, 10:13 AM
omg !...wat happened to ole ??....suffered his 1st defeat against Arsenal 2-0 :(...tats bad

This is football. Ole team didn't played badly and didn't take their chances.

PaulMerson
12-03-2019, 10:16 AM
This coming weekend we will have a lot of supporters rooting for us to beat Man city... :D

Manchester derby is not so soon. The match moved to 25/4 as City to play FA Cup Q-Finals.

Tai_zi21
13-03-2019, 12:07 PM
Manchester derby is not so soon. The match moved to 25/4 as City to play FA Cup Q-Finals.

Alamak see wrongly

Ytd CL match really interesting

Ronaldo 3 Atletico Madrid 0 :D

Tai_zi21
15-03-2019, 10:25 PM
Quarter final vs Barcelona 😱😱😱

PaulMerson
18-03-2019, 07:28 AM
Quarter final vs Barcelona 😱😱😱

Out of the FA Cup and now can concentrate on Top 4 and Q-Finals in CL.

lawro
22-03-2019, 09:20 AM
Rashford pull out of England squad. All these recent games punishing players.

Rickey
22-03-2019, 08:44 PM
Looks like Ole is losing his magic... sigh

lawro
23-03-2019, 07:36 AM

Ole already gotten the plus factor from his players and now all his players are tired or injured. Just pray come back form International duty not injured.

PaulMerson
28-03-2019, 06:25 PM

Congrats - Ole appointed permanent manager.

asiancigar
29-03-2019, 07:31 PM
Ole will bring back the culture and spirit of the Red Devils and we can look forward to a new MU in the coming years....:):D:cool:

PaulMerson
30-03-2019, 03:14 PM
Ole will bring back the culture and spirit of the Red Devils and we can look forward to a new MU in the coming years....:):D:cool:

Man U to win this weekend.

Rickey
01-04-2019, 12:26 AM
Man U to win this weekend.
Just managed to scrape thru' against a strong team like Watford 2-1...almost lost the match had watford strikers been more sharp in front of goal..wat happened to ole's magic ??.. and the players going on off-days again like under JM...

lawro
01-04-2019, 03:43 PM
Just managed to scrape thru' against a strong team like Watford 2-1...almost lost the match had watford strikers been more sharp in front of goal..wat happened to ole's magic ??.. and the players going on off-days again like under JM...

I predicted MU win in BBC football.

A win is a win and how you win means 3 pts.

Ask Liverpool after last night vs Spurs.

PaulMerson
02-04-2019, 11:28 AM
Arsenal leapfrogged into 3rd.

Now MU in 5th spot.

lawro
03-04-2019, 10:10 AM
I predicted MU to win this morning but instead loss to Wolves.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47769399

lawro
03-04-2019, 03:14 PM
Just watched the Villareal vs Barca game highlights. Think MU hv a chance in a two legged CL Q-Finals.

asiancigar
03-04-2019, 09:55 PM
Ed Woodward is fucking around with the contracts of players like De Gea, Herrara and Rashford. I won't be surprised if we loose them next season....

We should sell Sanchez, Fred and a few other below par players to make way for better talent but fucking Woodward just will not do it and ultimately MU will be destroyed by him.

lawro
04-04-2019, 09:44 AM
Ed Woodward is fucking around with the contracts of players like De Gea, Herrara and Rashford. I won't be surprised if we loose them next season....

We should sell Sanchez, Fred and a few other below par players to make way for better talent but fucking Woodward just will not do it and ultimately MU will destroyed by him.

Chelsea and Spurs won bumped MU to 6th. Will be biting finish for top 4 position.

PaulMerson
07-04-2019, 05:53 AM
Looks like Man City shall win FA Cup looking at the opposition they can face in final.

Manchester derby will be good for Man Utd to steal some points.

asiancigar
11-04-2019, 10:45 PM
All things considered, we played well against Barcelona. Messi was very well marshalled and the vampire was made impotent. Our boys showed a lot of courage and did not give up at all.... they did not take their chances well but fought and held Barca off till the last second.

We now take the score line of 0-1 to their hometown like what we did with PSG and if we believe that we won in France because of hardwork, dedication, a can-do attitude and our new coach..... then i think we just might be able to do it again and this time against the mighty Barcelona.

As a die-hard ManU, i say go for it boys...... we have nothing to lose but all the glory to gain should we win !!!

escobar43535
11-04-2019, 11:33 PM
As a die-hard ManU, i say go for it boys...... we have nothing to lose but all the glory to gain should we win !!!

Hope this spirit also applies when your boys face Citeh:D

asiancigar
11-04-2019, 11:40 PM
Hope this spirit also applies when your boys face Citeh:D

With the City game, i think ManU will not be as high spirited because they prefer their noisy neighbours to win the EPL rather than L'pool. :D:D:D

escobar43535
11-04-2019, 11:51 PM
With the City game, i think ManU will not be as high spirited because they prefer their noisy neighbours to win the EPL rather than L'pool. :D:D:D

Oic:rolleyes::p

As a fervent United supporter, can you take Citeh winning the quadruple?

Also would you rather United give up CL action next season than wish them to do their best against Citeh regardless of how this affects the title race?

asiancigar
12-04-2019, 07:50 AM
Oic:rolleyes::p

As a fervent United supporter, can you take Citeh winning the quadruple?

Also would you rather United give up CL action next season than wish them to do their best against Citeh regardless of how this affects the title race?

As a die-hard MU, i would say good luck to City if they can win the triple or even the quad. MU may not get into CL next year but can still qualify and might even win next year's UEFA Eupora League

but

God forbid if L'pool is allowed to win the EPL to match our record...... it will devastating and deafening with the bragging rights that they would have :eek::eek::eek:

PaulMerson
12-04-2019, 10:21 AM
Man Utd to win this weekend vs West Ham.

My prediction 3-0.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/32413/11690865/paul-mersons-predictions-liverpool-and-man-city-face-tough-super-sunday-tests

escobar43535
12-04-2019, 10:22 AM
As a die-hard MU, i would say good luck to City if they can win the triple or even the quad. MU may not get into CL next year but can still qualify and might even win next year's UEFA Eupora League

but

God forbid if L'pool is allowed to win the EPL to match our record...... it will devastating and deafening with the bragging rights that they would have :eek::eek:

Oh dear, that much hatred eh, lol?!

Tbh the hatred is just about mutually equal...but...when it comes to our own neighbours I think this is where the line is drawn different to your position...that is why Everton are known as 'Bitters' by Liverpool fans:p

Wonder how United fans would feel if we did the 'big double' instead, not forgetting Citeh fans + Bitters:D.

Still a long shot though. Realistically we(Liverpool) shall take it game by game from now till the end of the season and see where it takes us while enjoying a long overdue exhilarating fantastic journey:cool:

Good luck at the Nou Camp next week and hope we meet up in the Semis! Should be one hell of a cracking tie if that occurs!!

asiancigar
12-04-2019, 10:36 PM
Oh dear, that much hatred eh, lol?!

Tbh the hatred is just about mutually equal...but...when it comes to our own neighbours I think this is where the line is drawn different to your position...that is why Everton are known as 'Bitters' by Liverpool fans:p

Wonder how United fans would feel if we did the 'big double' instead, not forgetting Citeh fans + Bitters:D.

Still a long shot though. Realistically we(Liverpool) shall take it game by game from now till the end of the season and see where it takes us while enjoying a long overdue exhilarating fantastic journey:cool:

Good luck at the Nou Camp next week and hope we meet up in the Semis! Should be one hell of a cracking tie if that occurs!!

Good luck to your L'Pool and the double, it's not impossible...... if we can do a treble, surely a double is much easier.

Anyway, i think you should just stick to giving your comments in the L'Pool thread coz we only have die-hard MU fans here who are very protective of our beloved team.

Cheerz
AC

lawro
13-04-2019, 08:35 AM
My bbc prediction also Man U to win.

escobar43535
13-04-2019, 01:29 PM
Anyway, i think you should just stick to giving your comments in the L'Pool thread coz we only have die-hard MU fans here who are very protective of our beloved team.

Cheerz
AC

Fair do's:cool:

Banter aside, I was just curious to get a United fan's perspective.

Must say though, liked what I heard from OGS' latest press conference. I might even be singing Ole's at the Wheel come the 25th:D

All the best:)

Rickey
14-04-2019, 01:32 PM
Just scraped thru last nite against the hammers 2-1...lolx the players r struggling again like last time under JM...the question has been asked if Ole's honeymoon period is over. ??...not sure how they r going to overcome Barca in the next match...for now though they r in top 4 again..but for how long more if the players continue to struggle like this ??

asiancigar
14-04-2019, 04:18 PM
Fair do's:cool:

Banter aside, I was just curious to get a United fan's perspective.

Must say though, liked what I heard from OGS' latest press conference. I might even be singing Ole's at the Wheel come the 25th:D

All the best:)

Bye.... it was nice knowing you

Cheerz
AC

asiancigar
14-04-2019, 04:24 PM
Just scraped thru last nite against the hammers 2-1...lolx the players r struggling again like last time under JM...the question has been asked if Ole's honeymoon period is over. ??...not sure how they r going to overcome Barca in the next match...for now though they r in top 4 again..but for how long more if the players continue to struggle like this ??

Yup.... it was another struggle but then again we were not suppose to be fighting for top 4 according to and if JM was still around.

Let's hope that we fight on till the last game of the season.

Next year though does not look so rosy because a-hole Woodward is f@#&*&g around with the contracts of a few key players. At this rate, he will destroy MU ...

Tai_zi21
15-04-2019, 11:26 PM
I saw the west ham game and to be fair they actually play like fuck... keep losing the ball... luckily the 2 penalty save them though... if they keep playing like this they would need plenty of luck to get the fourth place

asiancigar
16-04-2019, 04:42 PM
If MU can overcome Barca and win tonight, it will be because the football Gods love OGS.

But truth be told, it will be very very tough to do so and would require herculean feat and massive luck to accomplish the seemingly impossible...... anyway, I placed $100 for a MU win with sgppools which is paying $5.80

Cheerz
AC

Tai_zi21
16-04-2019, 08:43 PM
If MU can overcome Barca and win tonight, it will be because the football Gods love OGS.

But truth be told, it will be very very tough to do so and would require herculean feat and massive luck to accomplish the seemingly impossible...... anyway, I placed $100 for a MU win with sgppools which is paying $5.80

Cheerz
AC

I sincerely hope tml morning u would be getting back $580 like we always say the ball is round anything can happen

Rickey
16-04-2019, 09:28 PM
I saw the west ham game and to be fair they actually play like fuck... keep losing the ball... luckily the 2 penalty save them though... if they keep playing like this they would need plenty of luck to get the fourth place
Wtf...why hv they become so bad again so suddenly like last time under JM ?? :confused::(...lolx JM may not be too wrong after all...

i tink in tis game against the hammers they played as badly or even worse than the last few games, in the match against watford just 2 weeks ago when they even lost 2-1 :mad:..the watford players were more keen and fought fiercely for the ball than these idiot red-shirted players...sigh...really not sure why OGS has lost his magic touch so fast....:(

Tai_zi21
16-04-2019, 09:55 PM
If they play the way like this against Man city... I have no doubts that they are going to get thrash by our noisy neighbours

But this year title is going to be decide on the last day who is going to be champions and Guess who I am rooting for? :D

asiancigar
17-04-2019, 09:08 AM
I sincerely hope tml morning u would be getting back $580 like we always say the ball is round anything can happen

My $580 turned cold the moment Ashlay Young screwed up ...... anyway, it's time to sell off our old folks and buy young talents to mould into future champions. But alas, that fucker Woodward would rather save money and send them to his blood suckering bosses.

Rickey
19-04-2019, 11:02 PM
My $580 turned cold the moment Ashlay Young screwed up ...... anyway, it's time to sell off our old folks and buy young talents to mould into future champions. But alas, that fucker Woodward would rather save money and send them to his blood suckering bosses.
Agreed...so sad last nite they got crushed by Barca 3-0 on the nite in the European Champions League..:(...the culprit none other than their best goalie DDG :(...time to ship them all out....

PaulMerson
20-04-2019, 07:12 AM
I predict draw for Man Utd this weekend.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/15205/11697044/paul-mersons-premier-league-predictions-man-city-and-spurs-meet-again

lawro
20-04-2019, 07:16 AM
Man United win this weekend according to my prediction.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47886436

asiancigar
20-04-2019, 10:47 AM
MU should win..... while i enjoy my beer

Tai_zi21
21-04-2019, 08:58 PM
If they still continue playing like this I am pretty sure they will lose :mad:

SnowLeopards
21-04-2019, 10:29 PM
MU should win..... while i enjoy my beer

Never did I expect United to allow 4 goals slip by, what a game by Everton.

Pierre.

asiancigar
21-04-2019, 10:30 PM
If they still continue playing like this I am pretty sure they will lose :mad:

And we lost 4 - 0

Painful to watch.... thanks to Woodward and the Glazers, we now have a mutiny on our hands.... we will see a massive walk out.... Pogba, De Gea, Rashford and just about everyone else.

sex crusader
21-04-2019, 10:39 PM
MU played like their souls were wandering elsewhere! Keep shooting birds! Hope they bounce bk the next game!

Tai_zi21
21-04-2019, 10:45 PM
MU played like their souls were wandering elsewhere! Keep shooting birds! Hope they bounce bk the next game!

No focus keep losing ball... prob they were thinking where to go for holiday once the season end... do they deserve to lose? Hell yes and next game against man city if they keep playing like today... I will not be surprised if they can thrash 6-0 :mad:

Rickey
22-04-2019, 12:18 AM
No focus keep losing ball... prob they were thinking where to go for holiday once the season end... do they deserve to lose? Hell yes and next game against man city if they keep playing like today... I will not be surprised if they can thrash 6-0 :mad:
Looks like they hv given up playing for ole too :mad:...all of them ought to be shipped out n replaced by new good players:)....

RI 1
23-04-2019, 08:59 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s2kpr4AXPU8

https://youtu.be/YyNYR65QZM8

PaulMerson
24-04-2019, 07:25 PM
City to trash United in my mid-week prediction.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/15205/11700682/paul-mersons-predictions-manchester-united-vs-manchester-city-and-wolves-vs-arsenal

Rickey
25-04-2019, 08:34 AM
City to trash United in my mid-week prediction.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/15205/11700682/paul-mersons-predictions-manchester-united-vs-manchester-city-and-wolves-vs-arsenal
Thrashed 2-0 this morning as expected :(..like during JM time, any team can beat them if they fight hard for it... these guys in red shirt nowadays are very lembek...sigh..they r on the way down the ladder again... their top 4 hopes are now gone :mad:

PaulMerson
25-04-2019, 09:22 AM
Thrashed 2-0 this morning as expected :(..like during JM time, any team can beat them if they fight hard for it... these guys in red shirt nowadays are very lembek...sigh..they r on the way down the ladder again..$$$$$ 4 hopes are now gone :mad:

Slim chance for top 4 now.

Good luck.

Tai_zi21
25-04-2019, 09:43 AM
Thrashed 2-0 this morning as expected :(..like during JM time, any team can beat them if they fight hard for it... these guys in red shirt nowadays are very lembek...sigh..they r on the way down the ladder again..$$$$$ 4 hopes are now gone :mad:

Even with world class manager also no use now... in my pov the first player I get rid of is Pogba... no player is bigger than the club... if he Wan to go to Real Madrid let him go we can swap for other better players than him

lawro
26-04-2019, 02:02 PM
Draw is my prediction for Man United vs Chelsea

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48053764

PaulMerson
27-04-2019, 05:51 AM
Man Utd win 2 to 1

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11703770/paul-mersons-predictions-liverpool-vs-huddersfield-burnley-vs-man-city-chelsea-vs-man-utd

Tai_zi21
27-04-2019, 09:55 AM
With their current playing standard I’m not surprised if they even lose again :mad:

Rickey
27-04-2019, 11:09 PM
With their current playing standard I’m not surprised if they even lose again :mad:
I also think so too...sigh... DDG will definitely let in one goal if not more

Tai_zi21
28-04-2019, 09:01 PM
Nobody interested in 4th placing?

Spurs ytd lost arsenal also just lost 3-0... pls buck up Manchester United and kick Chelsea ass then u will have a gd chance to get the fourth place

sex crusader
28-04-2019, 09:48 PM
Nobody interested in 4th placing?

Spurs ytd lost arsenal also just lost 3-0... pls buck up Manchester United and kick Chelsea ass then u will have a gd chance to get the fourth place

But your 2 5 kid pogba no heart Liao ler!:D

Tai_zi21
28-04-2019, 10:09 PM
But your 2 5 kid pogba no heart Liao ler!:D

Like I mention ship him to wherever he Wan... get some good money back and get someone really Wan to fight for the team to come...

PaulMerson
29-04-2019, 06:56 AM
I also think so too...sigh... DDG will definitely let in one goal if not more

Your wish came true.

Rickey
29-04-2019, 07:37 AM
Your wish came true.
Yeah, as expected...he let in another silly goal ..:(
:(...both he n pogba shd be shipped out as it seems they hv no heart to play for the team anymore...

Tai_zi21
29-04-2019, 11:53 AM
Yeah, as expected...he let in another silly goal ..:(
:(...both he n pogba shd be shipped out as it seems they hv no heart to play for the team anymore...

The harsh reality is they dun deserved 4th place... same thing in order to win the title luck doesn’t play a part in it... over 38 games played the one sitting right on top of the table deserved it regardless of it Manchester City or Liverpool this year...

The best team deserved it regardless of how much I hate them... and for my beloved Manchester United... anyone saw the game ytd? Pls tell me 1 worthy player who deserved to wear that Manchester United jersey.... in my own POV no one at all... I mention before even u put Zidane or Pochettino also useless cos it the 11 players that going to score goals or to defend for ur fav team out there...

Based on star quality do u think we have a team that is better than spurs,Arsenal,Chelsea? JM is never the biggest prob... it is the player and of cos mr Ed Woodward...

Sorry for ranting out cos it is hurting me so much to see my fav Team for 20 years playing like fuck... it is ok to lose but pls lose with some fucking pride...

Lastly to those who are not interested in playing for Manchester United pls get the fuck out of the team right now...

PS: if Pogba really go to Real Madrid I would love to see how Ramos fuck him upside down and remind him of his bloody place in the team

PaulMerson
01-05-2019, 11:58 AM
Man Utd set Pogba price tag at £120m.

Think many clubs will opt to buy him esp PSG.

PaulMerson
03-05-2019, 10:39 AM
Man Utd to win this weekend is my prediction.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/15205/11709520/paul-mersons-predictions-newcastle-vs-liverpool-manchester-city-vs-leicester-city

lawro
03-05-2019, 06:32 PM
Agreed Man United to win this Sunday.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48121737

asiancigar
04-05-2019, 10:23 AM
Man Utd set Pogba price tag at £120m.

Think many clubs will opt to buy him esp PSG.

Alexsi Sanchez is going for £1 to any 2nd or 3rd divison club :D

Cheerz
AC

Rickey
05-05-2019, 11:42 PM
Finally, they r out of top 4 :mad:.. drawing with Huddersfield, the rock bottom team 1-1 just only. ..the Ole magic is truly dead n buried now...

PaulMerson
06-05-2019, 10:36 AM
Finally, they r out of top 4 :mad:.. drawing with Huddersfield, the rock bottom team 1-1 just only. ..the Ole magic is truly dead n buried now...

Summer clearance.

Shiofukis
06-05-2019, 01:11 PM
Man Utd to win this weekend is my prediction.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/15205/11709520/paul-mersons-predictions-newcastle-vs-liverpool-manchester-city-vs-leicester-city

Agreed Man United to win this Sunday.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48121737

Got win meh? May be Arsenal going to win Europa Championship..left Man Utd playing in Europa league alone ...:p:p

asiancigar
06-05-2019, 01:23 PM
Sell Sanchez, Young, Jones, Valencia, Pogba, Smalling, Fred, Mata, Rojo, Lukaku, Martial, Damian, Lingard..... get rid of Woodward and the Glazers, as long as they are around, we will win shit nothing.

Tai_zi21
06-05-2019, 05:45 PM
Like I mention they dun deserved to be in the 4th place...

The first player to sell Pogba

RI 1
07-05-2019, 09:16 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=dEjdfNwYiEM

lacoruna69
08-05-2019, 10:29 AM
Like I mention they dun deserved to be in the 4th place...

The first player to sell Pogba

SAF last time already seen through this big head ass....so offload him fast....

Tai_zi21
08-05-2019, 02:20 PM
https://youtu.be/QfZICoa4KoU

Rickey
08-05-2019, 10:07 PM
SAF last time already seen through this big head ass....so offload him fast....
Tend to agree with u bro lacoruna69...but who brought tat ass back to MU ??? :(...tat is a bigger ass :p...hahaha...if he thinks he is so good and wants to go to Barca or RM...let him go...dun stop him...better let the guy leave and dun infect the rest if he is not interested to stay and play....

Tai_zi21
09-05-2019, 01:35 PM
Just take a look at the fighting spirit for this 2 team

The team that I hate most Liverpool And spurs...

Finally an all English final after many years and to be honest both team deserved to win

lawro
10-05-2019, 10:01 AM
Man United to win final game will be my prediction.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48203351

Tai_zi21
10-05-2019, 11:38 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7012851/Luke-Shaw-picks-Player-Year-gongs-Manchester-Uniteds-end-season-awards.html

Luke Shaw? Player of the year? What has this season becoming to us? :mad:

PaulMerson
11-05-2019, 09:02 AM
Final day prediction

Man United win

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12037/11715316/paul-mersons-premier-league-predictions-liverpool-vs-wolves-brighton-vs-manchester-city

Rickey
12-05-2019, 12:53 PM
Final day prediction

Man United win

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12037/11715316/paul-mersons-premier-league-predictions-liverpool-vs-wolves-brighton-vs-manchester-city
I think they will lose or at best draw.... their morale is already gone n they hv no more fight left in them...to each their own.. they r not playing as a team but as individuals only....sigh... the manager n all the players shd be changed

sex crusader
12-05-2019, 01:15 PM
I think they will lose or at best draw.... their morale is already gone n they hv no more fight left in them...to each their own.. they r not playing as a team but as individuals only....sigh... the manager n all the players shd be changed

So soon change manager meh?:eek: The back four should be changed la!

Rickey
12-05-2019, 10:55 PM
So soon change manager meh?:eek: The back four should be changed la!
new manager can't motivate the players to play for the team mah... kena 1 goal penalty already n now under constant attack by strikers of the bottom relegated team Cardiff city...wat a shame :(

Tai_zi21
12-05-2019, 11:54 PM

U got it bro... lose 2-0... 1 word disgrace

PaulMerson
13-05-2019, 09:28 AM
U got it bro... lose 2-0... 1 word disgrace

Ole will be in trouble and under great pressure.

He may not be long.

asiancigar
13-05-2019, 11:02 AM
It's so sad that MU is being destroyed by bloodsuckers Glazers and their fucking pariah dog Woodward.

We need now to get rid of nearly ALL the players and bring in young and energetic footballers who are hungry for success and also give the youths in the academy a chance to make their mark.

Finally, am praying hard that some billionaire will buy out the fucking Glazers, sack Woodward and maybe even replace Ole.... otherwise we may never see any silverware for many years to come. Our club is being destroyed brick by brick ..... :mad::mad::mad:

Tai_zi21
13-05-2019, 03:21 PM
Ole will be in trouble and under great pressure.

He may not be long.

They dun need world class manager they also dun need world class players but we need player who fight for their team...

imom
13-05-2019, 04:47 PM
.... otherwise we may never see any silverware for many years to come

6 years and counting (for the league title). Probably at least another 3 to 4 years, if they start doing something about it now. Much more if they carry on in the same vein.

We are the new Liverpool :D

sex crusader
15-05-2019, 01:15 AM
6 years and counting (for the league title). Probably at least another 3 to 4 years, if they start doing something about it now. Much more if they carry on in the same vein.

Desperate buy from a desperate manager aka molino! Sanchez? He can't even made it in arsenal? 400k per week? No wonder proba kpkb la!:D

asiancigar
15-05-2019, 10:41 PM

You are so right ..... unless we have new owner(s), I don't foresee us winning anything ever again.

Pity those season ticket holders who have to endure the pain, disappointment and shame whenever they walk into the Theatre of Shattered Dreams.

Ultimately, the club will be destroyed and left an empty shell of its' former self.

Tai_zi21
25-05-2019, 09:10 PM
Ramos flirting with us again? :D

sex crusader
26-05-2019, 10:04 PM
Ramos flirting with us again? :D

No worries! His leg will be broken soon! Won't pass medical!:D

Tai_zi21
27-05-2019, 01:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scc0N2nqEmY&feature=share

Some of our fav old guards playing... :D

asiancigar
27-05-2019, 08:52 AM
Neil Humphreys: Put football first or be left behind, Man United
Red Devils must listen to Ferguson, not accountants

Manchester United's greatest success is also their biggest problem. Sir Alex Ferguson is still around. He's the ghost that keeps on giving grief to everyone in the boardroom.

He was in the dugout yesterday, as the Red Devils' Treble-winning stars played a charity match against Bayern Munich, reminding everyone inside Old Trafford of what United once were.

With Ferguson, the Red Devils were used to winning - collecting the superior Treble of the Champions League, English Premier League and FA Cup in 1999 - and 35 other titles.

Under vice-chairman Ed Woodward, United win lucrative sponsorship deals with official noodle partners in Asia.

And that interminable struggle between football men and finance men appears to be at a tipping point. Someone, somewhere, has clearly had enough.

On the day that Fergie's Treble winners took hopeless romantics on a giddy trip down memory lane, a story popped up in the Daily Mail (and later picked up in other British media

Fergie wanted Mauricio Pochettino to succeed Jose Mourinho, according to the report. Fergie didn't fancy Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as full-time manager. Fergie wasn't consulted on football matters any more.

Fergie was out of the picture.

Woodward ran the club from top to bottom, a point underlined by those noodle, tyre and paint sponsors, along with the £52 million (S$90m) lavished on Fred.

The football men had lost. The financiers had won and Fergie's frustrations found their way into the newspapers on the very day that a nostalgic Old Trafford remembered the most successful side in the club's history.

As clandestine operations go, the revelations rivalled a classic CIA "black op", planting a story through a high-ranking "source" to influence the masses.

At the time of writing, the story hadn't been confirmed or denied, but still managed to say out loud what everyone else was thinking.

The Red Devils are a mess, an unmitigated disaster, reduced to tabloid tittle-tattle to get their longstanding grievances aired in public.

FARCE

If Ferguson genuinely feels neglected by the fading empire that he once created, then it's a tragedy. If Woodward really has ignored the counsel of Ferguson and anyone else who has been in the dressing room in anything other than a business suit, then it's a comedy.

If both sides are leaking stories, then it's a farce.

Even at the height of his managerial powers, Ferguson was known to play favourites in the media, relying on a chosen few to get any desired messages across to his various foes.

And the Red Devils still find themselves in the invidious position of dealing with an abdicated king. Managers are often considered football royalty with one obvious difference. Royals die, but coaches retire. The awkwardness lingers.

Liverpool didn't know what to do with Bill Shankly after he retired, choosing to give him almost no power - a grudge he bore to the very end.

United sought to learn from their rivals' mistake by giving Sir Matt Busby his own office, a say in recruitment and an omnipresent shadow that overwhelmed almost every successor until Ferguson.

So a compromise was attempted with Ferguson. He was more than a club ambassador, but less than a director of football. His advice was always there, if wanted, but he had no influence in day-to-day matters.

Ferguson was, in essence, neither here nor there.

And now, at the age of 77, Ferguson looms over Woodward like the Grim Reaper, reminding the vice-chairman of his failure to maintain a fading empire.

No wonder Woodward reportedly doesn't want Ferguson around and avoids discussing football matters with a manager who lifted 38 trophies.

It's no surprise they are rarely photographed together either. The symbolism would be too hard to miss. The football man represents the club's past. The finance man represents the club today.

Ferguson certainly isn't infallible. He saw a younger incarnation of himself in David Moyes and ended up damaging the credibility of both himself and the club.

But equally, he had a private lunch with Pochettino in 2016 and publicly expressed his admiration for the coach. His suggestion that United delay hiring Solskjaer, in the hope of tempting Pochettino, allegedly went ignored.

Ironically, it appears that Solskjaer's appointment wasn't a return to Ferguson's philosophy, but a rejection of it.

Woodward isn't obligated to listen to a 77-year-old retiree, but the banker's insistence on overseeing managerial appointments and player transfers clearly isn't working either.

United's inner circle of accountants aren't qualified to make the right decision on a manager any more than Ferguson is qualified to secure a lucrative deal with the club's official mattress and pillow provider.

At some point, Manchester United must decide what kind of football people they want to listen to, if they want to remain a serious football club.

Tai_zi21
01-06-2019, 12:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-_y4jZ9MB4&feature=share

PaulMerson
07-06-2019, 09:35 AM
Signing Daniel James for £15m will not help Man Utd.

Not sure ever get to play first team.

TwinTowers
10-06-2019, 09:58 PM
Signing Daniel James for £15m will not help Man Utd.

He's a speedy player . Practically outruns defenders.

PaulMerson
12-06-2019, 09:33 AM
Rio Ferdinand admits he is interested in becoming Manchester United's first technical director but says the role has not yet been defined by the club.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/11740171/rio-ferdinand-discusses-man-united-return-and-frank-lampard-at-chelsea

Any comment?

What about Ed Woodward?

Tai_zi21
12-06-2019, 10:44 AM
Rio Ferdinand admits he is interested in becoming Manchester United's first technical director but says the role has not yet been defined by the club.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/11740171/rio-ferdinand-discusses-man-united-return-and-frank-lampard-at-chelsea

Any comment?

What about Ed Woodward?

Ed Woodward should just fuck off... what the fuck does he know about signing of player?

asiancigar
12-06-2019, 07:47 PM
Ed Woodward should just fuck off... what the fuck does he know about signing of player?

As long as the blood-sucking Glazers and fucking moron Woodward are running the club, we will end up year in year out fighting for 6th to 8th place, never to hope for any silverware and losing out on good players.

CCB.....

PaulMerson
13-06-2019, 09:26 AM
As long as the blood-sucking Glazers and fucking moron Woodward are running the club, we will end up year in year out fighting for 6th to 8th place, never to hope for any silverware and losing out on good players.

CCB.....

Lukaku wants to leave.

PaulMerson
19-06-2019, 01:04 PM
Who the hell is Wan-Bissaka worth £50mil?

asiancigar
21-06-2019, 07:20 AM
Manchester United fans take to Twitter to vent frustrations in new #GlazerOut protest

Manchester United fans haven’t had it easy of late, and in the last 24 hours, it seems like their army of worldwide fans have had enough!

Aside from Manchester United‘s own on-field struggles, United fans have seen rivals Man City win three of the last six Premier League titles, while also watching Liverpool’s resurgence which has culminated in two successive Champions League finals.

The club have had plenty of struggles on the field, but there have also been plenty of issues off of it too, with Gary Neville famously going on an epic rant in which he described the club as ‘rotten to the core‘, as well as consistently aiming thinly veiled attacks on executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward.

The former investment banker has come in for plenty of flak in his six years in charge at Old Trafford, consistently failing to deliver transfer targets, as well as seemingly flip-flopping from one idea to another, such as the type of managers that he has hired.

Reports emerged last year that he wanted to appoint a Director of Football, yet months later, nobody has taken the role, with Rio Ferdinand revealing that the exact role hasn’t even been fully defined, with Woodward seemingly reluctant to give up power.

Then, with the club handing new contracts to the likes of Chris Smalling, Phil Jones, Ashley Young and now Juan Mata, the United faithful have seemingly had enough, and have taken to Twitter to resurrect a campaign against their owners, the Glazer family.

At 20:05 on Wednesday – to correspond with the Glazers 2005 takeover on the same date – there was a coordinated campaign to get #GlazersOut trending on twitter, and the response was nothing short of incredible, with the hashtag trending worldwide.

Twitter:

14 years.
Over £1bn drained from the club.
Still in debt.
Club in ruins.
Team full of deadwood.
Boardroom full of clueless clowns.
6 year title drought.
No sign of improvement.

Our history wasn’t theirs to buy, our future isn’t theirs to gamble.

Time to go. #GlazersOut.

------------

Enough is Enough - Manchester Utd is a football club not a cash cow to be Milked #GlazersOut

------------

In the last 19 months, Manchester United have turned over circa 1.1 billion

In the same time we have a net spend of 60m. 5.4% of the clubs turnover.

If you don't think this is a problem, you are part of the problem#GlazersOut

-----------

Old Trafford decaying

Deadwood squad

No recruitment strategy

Woodward in charge of recruitment for 6 years

£1billion + drained from the club

£496m in debt

£768m paid in interest

£80m paid in dividends since 2012

£75m paid in directors fees since 2011

------------

If you don't support the #GlazersOut campaign then in my opinion you are part of the problem. Stop thinking it won't work and join us in trying to make it work. The more that join the campaign the more chance we have of getting the leeches out. Unite to fight for United.

-----------

Please... JUST GO NOW! #glazersout

-----------

We've all had enough #GlazersOut

-----------

Read more = https://twitter.com/hashtag/GlazersOut?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm %5E1141431774066745344&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthefootballfaithful.com%2Fma nchester-united-glazers-out-trending-twitter%2F

PaulMerson
24-06-2019, 11:26 AM
So far the transfer had been disappointing.

Not sure how they can challenge for title?

Sanchez worth £500k per week and that's a humongous sum.

Tai_zi21
25-06-2019, 11:38 PM
So far the transfer had been disappointing.

Not sure how they can challenge for title?

Sanchez worth £500k per week and that's a humongous sum.

Let be realistic here

They won’t be challenging for the title next year... as much as I wish it will... it won’t be happening

In fact I do think our baby face manager won’t even last through the whole season and will get sack mid way...

imom
26-06-2019, 08:33 AM
Let be realistic here

They won’t be challenging for the title next year... as much as I wish it will... it won’t be happening

In fact I do think our baby face manager won’t even last through the whole season and will get sack mid way...

Next season? Not for another 3 seasons at least. Still much trouble behind the scenes. Solskjaer given only 100M for transfers (he needs to sell to raise funds), the tech director job still not defined, Woodward's piss poor transfer dealings, etc, etc.

https://global.espn.com/football/blog/soccer-transfers/3/post/3880385/man-united-heading-for-more-misery-in-the-transfer-market-this-summer

All the details above.

And yes, they are already putting the nails in Solskjaer's managerial coffin with their current shenanigans.

Shiofukis
26-06-2019, 08:46 PM
Who the hell is Wan-Bissaka worth £50mil?

Woohoo... going to sign the dotted line soon! Baby faced manager 2nd signing :p

Tai_zi21
27-06-2019, 03:04 PM
Woohoo... going to sign the dotted line soon! Baby faced manager 2nd signing :p

He not worth 50 million in my pov

Tai_zi21
11-07-2019, 01:54 AM
The first and most important thing that I would wan to see in my beloved club now is only

Sell that virus POGBA away ASAP :mad:

Rickey
24-07-2019, 04:50 AM
A very dull pre season for the red devils w/o any good signings... this present set of players is not going to make it.:(.. Looks like it's going to be another fruitless season for them... sigh... their neighbours in blue or their arch rival pool is gonna be champs again.... :(

Tai_zi21
26-07-2019, 01:27 AM
A very dull pre season for the red devils w/o any good signings... this present set of players is not going to make it.:(.. Looks like it's going to be another fruitless season for them... sigh... their neighbours in blue or their arch rival pool is gonna be champs again.... :(

Ole isn’t the man to bring the team forward say to say... I would be very happy if they can get into the top 4th...

Prediction before the season start

Man city to be champions

Champions league Juventus to be the winner

Let see this post in 2020 again :D

Tai_zi21
02-08-2019, 11:21 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7314939/Manchester-United-agree-85m-deal-Leicester-Harry-Maguire.html

Is he going to be a great buy? Personally I dun think he is worth that much but as a utd fan I really hope he does well at Manchester United

Lastly welcome to Manchester United Harry Maguire :D

Shoutout to Manchester United
Now go all out to get Dybala and Bruno Fernandes

TwinTowers
12-08-2019, 09:26 AM
Chelsea trouncing last night.

Rickey
12-08-2019, 02:13 PM
Chelsea trouncing last night.
Wow!.. can't believe it!... win by fluke or real skill ? :confused:.. mostly the same old players...

ilovepantyhose
12-08-2019, 02:14 PM
there is a core of young players + academy graduates:

shaw
wan-bissaka
dalot
martial
james

lingard
pogba
mctominay
rashford
gomes
chong
greenwood
fosu-mensah
tuanzebe

if this group is together for a few years, i believe they can achieve great things ala class of 92

but in this age of money and demand for instant results, haiz...

Rickey
12-08-2019, 02:26 PM
there is a core of young players + academy graduates:

shaw
wan-bissaka
dalot
martial
james

lingard
pogba
mctominay
rashford
gomes
chong
greenwood
fosu-mensah
tuanzebe

if this group is together for a few years, i believe they can achieve great things ala class of 92

but in this age of money and demand for instant results, haiz...
Thanks bro for the new list of players... dinno so many of the old deadwood hv been removed... let's hope they can make it to at least 3rd place tis season behind City n pool :).. If not win the championship themselves..

ilovepantyhose
12-08-2019, 03:10 PM
Thanks bro for the new list of players... dinno so many of the old deadwood hv been removed... let's hope they can make it to at least 3rd place tis season behind City n pool :).. If not win the championship themselves..

three players have been signed, of which wan-bissaka and james are young, maguire is 27 liao

fosu-mensah and tuanzebe may need more loans to gain playing time. gomes, chong and greenwood need time to develop

yes, think at best they can achieve is 3rd place this season, city and pool are way ahead of the rest of top 6. at least ogs is trying to get the team to play the style of the fergie years, hope that this season won't be another blood vomitting one... have been vomitting blood since 2013/14 :p:o

Rickey
12-08-2019, 08:03 PM
three players have been signed, of which wan-bissaka and james are young, maguire is 27 liao

fosu-mensah and tuanzebe may need more loans to gain playing time. gomes, chong and greenwood need time to develop

yes, think at best they can achieve is 3rd place this season, city and pool are way ahead of the rest of top 6. at least ogs is trying to get the team to play the style of the fergie years, hope that this season won't be another blood vomitting one... have been vomitting blood since 2013/14 :p:o
wa bro, u so well informed...u new mu fan.??.. nvr see u post here b4...

Thanks for sharing the same sentiments as me :).. really hope they make themselves a team to reckon with this time round like last time under SAF...

ilovepantyhose
12-08-2019, 10:02 PM
wa bro, u so well informed...u new mu fan.??.. nvr see u post here b4...

Thanks for sharing the same sentiments as me :).. really hope they make themselves a team to reckon with this time round like last time under SAF...

haha no la fan for many years liao since the 90s sharp jerseys anyone? :p

realistically, i think it will take many years for man u to challenge for the title again, because they are behind man city. city is miles ahead in the youth/academy setup & scholarship program, scouting, training facilities and of course, the money to buy quality players

if the core of mentioned players stay together, maybe they can challenge in 3-5 yrs *fingers cross*, and fans will be happy like fuck liao lor. man u hentak kaki since 2013, spent hundreds of millions only to go back to square one, wtf??? really LPPL max

during fergie days, fans expect to challenge for the title, now the minimum is to qualify for champions league. i think it is important to have a core of players to compete continually, rather than chopping and changing

Tai_zi21
14-08-2019, 01:47 AM
4-0 thrashing but still dun think they can get into top 4th place...

But defence looks much more better with Harry Maguire now :D

imom
14-08-2019, 10:41 PM
4-0 was a very flattering score. Chelsea were damn unlucky not to go in leading at half time.

Expect more of the same when Utd play the stronger teams this season - defend and counter. Just hope they can be as clinical in counter attacks for the rest of the season cos I dun really see this midfield bossing games. Nor Rashford/Martial hitting 20+ goals each.

But yes, one of the positives is that Maguire and Lindelof look like they have been playing together for years, and Maguire seems to have the presence and not shrink like some big players do on the big stage. Wan-Bissaka also looks like a tenacious one in defence.

ilovepantyhose
15-08-2019, 10:31 AM
4-0 thrashing but still dun think they can get into top 4th place...

But defence looks much more better with Harry Maguire now

4th place is achieveable, 3rd place may be slightly too optimistic :p looks like its gonna be city and pool fighting for the title again. 4 teams fighting for the remaining 2 CL spots. man u have to get results whenever they play against the rest of the top 6 and overall be consistent. the way they punchek after the psg comeback and ended up missing out 4th spot, face palm vomit blood :(

4-0 was a very flattering score. Chelsea were damn unlucky not to go in leading at half time.

Expect more of the same when Utd play the stronger teams this season - defend and counter. Just hope they can be as clinical in counter attacks for the rest of the season cos I dun really see this midfield bossing games. Nor Rashford/Martial hitting 20+ goals each.

But yes, one of the positives is that Maguire and Lindelof look like they have been playing together for years, and Maguire seems to have the presence and not shrink like some big players do on the big stage. Wan-Bissaka also looks like a tenacious one in defence.

if chelsea scored early on and did not hit the post twice, the outcome and media would be different, lady luck smiled on man u on sunday

the trio of matic, herrera and pogba was quite good, with matic and herrera protecting the defence and pogba given more attacking freedom. herrera is energetic and tencacious, why was he let go? :confused: its stale to state that man u lack a midfield general since keane left. the forwards can work on their heading/set pieces in the meantime, because the weak teams will park the bus when they play man u.

i think the maguire lindelof partnership is reminiscent of bruce pallister, stam johnsen and ferdinand vidic. the traditional man u defence consists of strong centerbacks with speedy and overlapping fullbacks, ogs is setting up the team this way :)

Tai_zi21
20-08-2019, 09:25 AM
2 points lost due to Pogba missing the penalty again :mad:

sex crusader
20-08-2019, 11:08 AM
Top 4 is achievable la! At least I see the fansee here are more realistic! Over the other side, one of the fansee blow till as if pool has oredi won the leauge .:D

ilovepantyhose
20-08-2019, 03:45 PM
2 points lost due to Pogba missing the penalty again :mad:

chill bro, any top player can miss the penalty. it wasn't a lame effort, the gk guessed correctly

hope he put in a motm performance in the next match as compensation :cool:

Top 4 is achievable la! At least I see the fansee here are more realistic! Over the other side, one of the fansee blow till as if pool has oredi won the leauge .:D

when did pool last won the title? if man u's title drought is as long as pool, i'm sure the fans will... :p:p:D:D

giggs meme https://me.me/i/the-league-facebook-giggs-be-like-280189

Tai_zi21
20-08-2019, 10:16 PM
chill bro, any top player can miss the penalty. it wasn't a lame effort, the gk guessed correctly

hope he put in a motm performance in the next match as compensation :cool:

giggs meme https://me.me/i/the-league-facebook-giggs-be-like-280189

Just my points of view and ranting out

Why isn’t Rashford taking the penalty? When Pogba miss 3 penalty alone in his last season! For a club size like Manchester United and they don’t even have a designated penalty taker? :mad:

It make my blood boil to see 2 points lost when we should have won the fucking game

To add on during cantona days do you see other playing taking penalty when he is on the field?

ilovepantyhose
21-08-2019, 11:01 AM
Just my points of view and ranting out

Why isn’t Rashford taking the penalty? When Pogba miss 3 penalty alone in his last season! For a club size like Manchester United and they don’t even have a designated penalty taker?

It make my blood boil to see 2 points lost when we should have won the fucking game

To add on during cantona days do you see other playing taking penalty when he is on the field?

haha which is why i said chill bro! its 2 games niah leh still early relax la :D if its down to the wire and he missed, the fans have every right to be frustrated/angry. wolves finished 7th last season, they are not a bottom half team leh, cannot discount them so readily

we can more or less see what ogs preferred starting 11 looks like liao:

de gea, wan-bissaka, shaw, maguire, lindelof, pogba, mctominay, MF (matic?), lingard, martial, rashford

i was hoping ogs start matic, he is the anchor, dunno why he is on subs bench :confused: they need time to gel and build chemistry, the class of 92 took 7 years to reach the peak, didnt they?

no doubt pogba is talented, but he seems to have a showboating streak, its ok if he does it near opponent's third, he is putting the team at risk when he tries to be fancy in his own defensive third. also he can train on penalties to put the issue to rest ;)

i think fergie had the only say in who was the penalty taker, when u see players fighting over the penalty, it may undermine the manager's authority. so yes, ogs has to settle this asap

asiancigar
23-08-2019, 04:23 PM
So far, I like the system and attacking play that OGS is deploying.... reminds me of SAF's approach to the game.

However, I fear we are very limited in all areas..... forwards, midfield and defense, and if any key player is injured, we will pay the price for not having world class back up. All this is due to the a-hole Woodward and his bosses the f@$%*&g Glazers.

It will be a tough and perilous season for us and should we end up top 4..... it will be a God send.

ps. United should just donate Sanchez FOC to the Chinese league... they can afford his salary and just love players who have passed their "use by " date.

Cheerz
AC

ilovepantyhose
24-08-2019, 09:45 AM
So far, I like the system and attacking play that OGS is deploying.... reminds me of SAF's approach to the game.

However, I fear we are very limited in all areas..... forwards, midfield and defense, and if any key player is injured, we will pay the price for not having world class back up. All this is due to the a-hole Woodward and his bosses the f@$%*&g Glazers.

It will be a tough and perilous season for us and should we end up top 4..... it will be a God send.

ps. United should just donate Sanchez FOC to the Chinese league... they can afford his salary and just love players who have passed their "use by " date.

Cheerz
AC

yes, the cover for attackers and midfielders is pretty thin, ogs could have signed a striker and a midfielder as cover. either he is putting his faith on youth or he is praying hard that none of the 1st team players kena injury

glazers woodward smacks of cronyism ya? its like appointing someone who has retail background to head a transportation company ;):p the glazers love him because he has been bringing in lucrative sponsorship deals. he will continue to be in place as long as he hit his KPIs. my guess is once the glazers have milked the club thoroughly, they will sell the club to a rich sheik or an asian (chinese) businessman.

mkhitaryan was providing some balance because he plays down the right flank, but he was swapped for sanchez, who plays down the left. now the club has 3 players who prefer playing down the left and no natural right winger... smh

sex crusader
24-08-2019, 11:58 PM
What a game! Late goal by CP! IMHO, de gea is not fit to be the captain! Think any team is gonna foul MU in the penalty area Liao.:D

Rickey
25-08-2019, 06:51 AM
haha which is why i said chill bro! its 2 games niah leh still early relax la :D if its down to the wire and he missed, the fans have every right to be frustrated/angry. wolves finished 7th last season, they are not a bottom half team leh, cannot discount them so readily

de gea, wan-bissaka, shaw, maguire, lindelof, pogba, mctominay, MF (matic?), lingard, martial, rashford

i was hoping ogs start matic, he is the anchor, dunno why he is on subs bench :confused: they need time to gel and build chemistry, the class of 92 took 7 years to reach the peak, didnt they?

no doubt pogba is talented, but he seems to have a showboating streak, its ok if he does it near opponent's third, he is putting the team at risk when he tries to be fancy in his own defensive third. also he can train on penalties to put the issue to rest ;)

i think fergie had the only say in who was the penalty taker, when u see players fighting over the penalty, it may undermine the manager's authority. so yes, ogs has to settle this asap
Yes bro ilovepantyhose, u r rite... it's early days yet... but if tis kinda of results is anything to go by.. den don't think they are going to make it to even top 6 not to say top 4...instead of scoring at the last minute against opponent like during fergie's time they kena scored... high time for poooba and DDG to go :mad:

Rickey
25-08-2019, 06:55 AM
What a game! Late goal by CP! IMHO, de gea is not fit to be the captain! Think any team is gonna foul MU in the penalty area Liao.:D
Yes think u r rite bro SC... don't think they can even make it to top 6 if their players continue to make silly mistakes and lose the game like wat happened to poooba n DDG in last nite's game against Crystal Palace who never won at old Stratford since 1989... :(

ilovepantyhose
25-08-2019, 10:33 AM
oh man the pitchforks are out again... 2 missed penalties in 2 games haizzz

unlucky: rashford missed pen, shaw injured, martial injured, DDG actually saved van aanholt's shot but it rebounded off him and went in

mistake: defensive lapse led to CP 1st goal, lindelof lost out aerially, maguire was too far to catch up to ayew who went on to score

rant: why didn't matic start? why? matic and mctominay can be the more defensive of the midfield trio to protect the defence and pogba have more freedom to attack, he seemed to be ineffective when he has to defend more and the midfield is unbalanced

tactics: is there a plan b? last season, fellaini would be thrown on to salvage the game. he would be the target for crosses/set pieces and he bailed the team on several occasions. does ogs has a plan b?

starting 11: de gea, wan-bissaka, shaw, lindelof, maguire, pogba, matic, mctominay, rashford, martial, lingard

james can be impact sub, come on with 20mins remaining and run the defenders ragged. he likes to run down the left flank and cut inside to his right foot, but CP saw thru that

will this season be another blood vomitting one? :o:o

Tai_zi21
25-08-2019, 10:14 PM
Worse than blood vomiting season I Guess... :(

Couldn’t even find any positives points on the match itself... another heartbreaking season to go for us

sex crusader
26-08-2019, 11:36 AM
Yes think u r rite bro SC... don't think they can even make it to top 6 if their players continue to make silly mistakes and lose the game like wat happened to poooba n DDG in last nite's game against Crystal Palace who never won at old Stratford since 1989... :(

That James fellow not bad la..just a bit dramatic! :D OGS is just too soft, he should follow AF, throw shoes or throw chairs!:D But then, MU is run by a bunch of profit takers just like pool many moons ago! Man U should do like Klopp, just rubbish out those dead woods!

lacoruna69
26-08-2019, 11:59 AM
That James fellow not bad la..just a bit dramatic! :D OGS is just too soft, he should follow AF, throw shoes or throw chairs!:D But then, MU is run by a bunch of profit takers just like pool many moons ago! Man U should do like Klopp, just rubbish out those dead woods!

That Daniel James is a good buy....only 21 n showed very good composure.

Probably the only bright spark in the entire line up last Saturday.:(

ilovepantyhose
26-08-2019, 02:04 PM
i think james, wan-bissaka and maguire are good signings, although the latter 2 carry a hefty premium. wan-bissaka will be the 1st team right back for the next 10yrs, james is exciting. give the team time to gel and build an understanding.

for eg. in the 2nd half, man u had a chance to counter, but martial, instead of making a rightward run to stretch the defence apart, conjested into the left channel (where another player was making a run) wanting the ball, the counter fizzled out as a result... smh

also, ogs has to work on cutting out the mistakes, if not they will be too far behind to catch up by xmas, and can say byebye to top 4 liao, another season of hentak-kaki again...

lacoruna69
27-08-2019, 02:24 AM
also, ogs has to work on cutting out the mistakes, if not they will be too far behind to catch up by xmas, and can say byebye to top 4 liao, another season of hentak-kaki again...

sad to say, Top 4 will not be possible again.

what Man U lack is a talisman. One player that can be the game changer.
that one should be Pogba...but we already can see he blows hot n cold.
He performs n play when he likes it and more often than not he just drifted into oblivion.
And I seriously think he should be off loaded.
There is a big reason why SAF kick him out from Man U last time.

Until the bad tumors are get rid off, Man U will forever be competing in all those Mickey mouse cup and at best Europa.
Totally worthless competitions.

escobar43535
27-08-2019, 12:34 PM

Another Fellaini perhaps? :D

Sorry United fans I just could not resist:p:o

Rickey
27-08-2019, 10:47 PM

Wow...very well analyised bro. :)...tink you make a better manager than OGS :D

ilovepantyhose
28-08-2019, 12:58 PM
sad to say, Top 4 will not be possible again.

that one should be Pogba...but we already can see he blows hot n cold.
He performs n play when he likes it and more often than not he just drifted into oblivion.
And I seriously think he should be off loaded.
There is a big reason why SAF kick him out from Man U last time.

Until the bad tumors are get rid off, Man U will forever be competing in all those Mickey mouse cup and at best Europa.
Totally worthless competitions.

searched google, according to some reports, pogba had just broke into the 1st team, but he was asking for high wages despite being a youngster, so fergie let him go. and according to the reserve coach, pogba was inconsistent, he commented that pogba would have one outstanding game, one average, and one shit game. like what u said, he is still inconsistent, hope that he can correct that because he is in his prime playing years

pogba can be the talisman if he focuses on his football and not be distracted by social media and other nonsense. perhaps he can take a page out of CR7's book, there are many reports on how CR7 is dedicated to honing his craft. bloody hell, he is 34 liao, as a footballer he should be already downhill, but he is still performing, its unbelievable :eek::eek:

in this age of irl football manager, we have to hope that man u aim for top 4 at least, but to realistically compete for the title and CL, it may take years as the core of young players need to play together for several seasons

Wow...very well analyised bro. :)...tink you make a better manager than OGS

haha no lah, i'm just speaking from a fan's pov. supporter opinion is supporter opinion, its far from professional football know-how :p:D

sex crusader
31-08-2019, 09:39 PM
What a boring game apart from the sotong red card! Really sleepy!

Tai_zi21
31-08-2019, 09:49 PM
To think a player worth only 18 million in today market is actually doing quite good at Manchester United... but draw game against Southampton?

I doubt I can see ole after Xmas in Manchester United if results still remain this way...

Rickey
01-09-2019, 12:35 AM
What a boring game apart from the sotong red card! Really sleepy!

To think a player worth only 18 million in today market is actually doing quite good at Manchester United... but draw game against Southampton?

I doubt I can see ole after Xmas in Manchester United if results still remain this way...

Shits!!.. another bad result.. :mad:.. tonite drew against Southampton :(... although like last match scored 1st but kena hammered back by opposition team and kena attack left, right and centre by them.. . at the rate they are playing won't be surprised to find them in the bottom 3 by end of season struggling against relegation... and ole's head n wat else prolly chopped off :(... the Ole magic is truly over dead and buried ??

ilovepantyhose
01-09-2019, 10:30 AM
bright side:

wan-bissaka looks like a good signing, overall defending well and going forward, future matches against other top 6 clubs will test him. the signing of james is already paying dividends, his goal was a beauty and was the bright spark for his side. greenwood is showing glimpses of what he can do, give him a chance and let him start

these youngsters do have a bright future ahead :)

dark side:

rashford seems slightly off-form, did not put away the 2 chances when he was put through

lindelof was beaten in the air again, needs to work on his positioning

pereira did not contribute much from the right flank, squandered his chance to impress. he looks more like a squad player rather than starting 11

lingard was selfish, twice greenwood was open on the right, but he chose to shoot. if he played greenwood through, it could have been a different outcome

man u needs a targetman, the crosses won't go to waste and its plan b when chasing the game. zlatan be back?

arghhh, when will ogs finally start matic? matic is the anchor and he tidies things up and plays simply. pogba is pushed forward to attack more, and can afford to be fancy/make mistakes because matic can cover for him.

hope next match vs leicester: de gea, wan-bissaka, young, lindelof, maguire, pogba, matic, mctominay, james, greenwood, rashford

Tai_zi21
01-09-2019, 12:04 PM
bright side:

wan-bissaka looks like a good signing, overall defending well and going forward, future matches against other top 6 clubs will test him. the signing of james is already paying dividends, his goal was a beauty and was the bright spark for his side. greenwood is showing glimpses of what he can do, give him a chance and let him start

these youngsters do have a bright future ahead :)

dark side:

rashford seems slightly off-form, did not put away the 2 chances when he was put through

lindelof was beaten in the air again, needs to work on his positioning

pereira did not contribute much from the right flank, squandered his chance to impress. he looks more like a squad player rather than starting 11

lingard was selfish, twice greenwood was open on the right, but he chose to shoot. if he played greenwood through, it could have been a different outcome

man u needs a targetman, the crosses won't go to waste and its plan b when chasing the game. zlatan be back?

arghhh, when will ogs finally start matic? matic is the anchor and he tidies things up and plays simply. pogba is pushed forward to attack more, and can afford to be fancy/make mistakes because matic can cover for him.

hope next match vs leicester: de gea, wan-bissaka, young, lindelof, maguire, pogba, matic, mctominay, james, greenwood, rashford

The way you analyse I think you prob make a better manager den ole... :D

And I still wondering why they let Lukaku and Sanchez go when they haven’t brought in any forward... did they ever think that over the next 38 games Rashford greenwood won’t get injured at all?

What scared me is that ole doesn’t seem to have a plan B

ilovepantyhose
01-09-2019, 01:15 PM
The way you analyse I think you prob make a better manager den ole... :D

And I still wondering why they let Lukaku and Sanchez go when they haven’t brought in any forward... did they ever think that over the next 38 games Rashford greenwood won’t get injured at all?

What scared me is that ole doesn’t seem to have a plan B

haha no lah, like i said in an earlier post, speaking from a fan's pov, i'm not a pro :p

i think ogs is putting massive faith in the youngsters, and he is super optimistic that the squad won't be hit by an injury crisis, but the forward line is really thin now with martial injured. he let experienced players leave without signing replacements, deja vu: LVG letting welbeck leave because he put his faith in wilson...

mourinho's plan b was long ball/set pieces with fellaini as targetman, ogs has to formulate a plan b quick, because the weaker clubs will park the bus when they play against man u. man u doesn't have an aerial threat, putting crosses into the box when there is no targetman only creates frustration for the fans. zlatan could be a temporary solution as young and wan-bissaka can cross into the box

Tai_zi21
02-09-2019, 12:44 AM
haha no lah, like i said in an earlier post, speaking from a fan's pov, i'm not a pro :p

i think ogs is putting massive faith in the youngsters, and he is super optimistic that the squad won't be hit by an injury crisis, but the forward line is really thin now with martial injured. he let experienced players leave without signing replacements, deja vu: LVG letting welbeck leave because he put his faith in wilson...

mourinho's plan b was long ball/set pieces with fellaini as targetman, ogs has to formulate a plan b quick, because the weaker clubs will park the bus when they play against man u. man u doesn't have an aerial threat, putting crosses into the box when there is no targetman only creates frustration for the fans. zlatan could be a temporary solution as young and wan-bissaka can cross into the box

Zlatan to me is at least 15-20 goals in Manchester United... do I see Rashford and martial scoring this type of number? Sad to say no

Just saw in mirror Football ole saying Pogba happy in Manchester United? Can anyone tell me why is this player worth over 100 million? Strolling along the field and contributed nothing when the team is not winning... should give him the hair dryer treatment already and olé is treating him like his kid

ilovepantyhose
02-09-2019, 04:52 PM
Zlatan to me is at least 15-20 goals in Manchester United... do I see Rashford and martial scoring this type of number? Sad to say no

Just saw in mirror Football ole saying Pogba happy in Manchester United? Can anyone tell me why is this player worth over 100 million? Strolling along the field and contributed nothing when the team is not winning... should give him the hair dryer treatment already and olé is treating him like his kid

zlatan is consistent, rashford and martial are still young, can cut them some slack if they are currently inconsistent, if they are still inconsistent when they hit their prime, either its inherent or something went awry during their development

ogs could be handling pogba with care, after all pogba wants a new challenge. could it be winning WC at age 25 has gone to his head? as a fan, its a turn off to hear that from an impt player. either he really wants to leave the club or he is holding ransom for a higher contract, deja vu: 2010 rooney wanted to leave because the club couldn't match his ambition, what happened in the end?

according to fergie, no player is bigger than the club. but with glazers as the owners, the players are rich cash cows to be milked as they bring in revenues. because of that, the glazers give in to player power? pogba's agent could be aware of that and in turn psycho pogba to throw a tantrum

hairdryer treatment, millenial generation? not going to work, bro :p

Tai_zi21
02-09-2019, 06:40 PM
zlatan is consistent, rashford and martial are still young, can cut them some slack if they are currently inconsistent, if they are still inconsistent when they hit their prime, either its inherent or something went awry during their development

ogs could be handling pogba with care, after all pogba wants a new challenge. could it be winning WC at age 25 has gone to his head? as a fan, its a turn off to hear that from an impt player. either he really wants to leave the club or he is holding ransom for a higher contract, deja vu: 2010 rooney wanted to leave because the club couldn't match his ambition, what happened in the end?

according to fergie, no player is bigger than the club. but with glazers as the owners, the players are rich cash cows to be milked as they bring in revenues. because of that, the glazers give in to player power? pogba's agent could be aware of that and in turn psycho pogba to throw a tantrum

hairdryer treatment, millenial generation? not going to work, bro :p

Haha thanks for hearing my rant as a fan... think I will be here to rant here whole season :D

ilovepantyhose
03-09-2019, 08:48 AM
Haha thanks for hearing my rant as a fan... think I will be here to rant here whole season :D

for the love of the game, ranting is ok la.. its better than vomit blood, if vomit too much, not much blood left for erection

:p:D

Rickey
03-09-2019, 09:15 PM
hehe...me too ;)...next game against in-form leicester city i think sure kena KO again...same pattern...either lose or draw...sigh :(

Tai_zi21
03-09-2019, 10:09 PM
hehe...me too ;)...next game against in-form leicester city i think sure kena KO again...same pattern...either lose or draw...sigh :(

I heard Pogba injured and not available for the next game... so I am putting my last dollar on man utd winning Leicester... hopefully they don’t become draw king for this season :D

sex crusader
03-09-2019, 10:33 PM

I heard Pogba injured and not available for the next game... so I am putting my last dollar on man utd winning Leicester... hopefully they don’t become draw king for this season :D
BR got vast experience in beating MU while he was in charge of pool! :D

ilovepantyhose
04-09-2019, 10:36 AM
alamak, another injury... wan-bissaka kena back injury

possible lineup? vs leicester: de gea, dalot, young, lindelof, maguire, mata, matic, mctominay, james, greenwood, rashford

PaulMerson
12-09-2019, 09:21 AM
Arsene Wenger writes off Manchester United's Premier League title chances

Arsene Wenger has written off Manchester United's Premier League title chances this season and has cast doubt on whether their new crop can restore the club's greatness.

After four games of the new campaign, in which United have won once, lost once and drawn twice, former Arsenal boss Wenger sees potential in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side, but insists they are not ready for the top.

"When you see Man Utd, they are one of the examples where there is a potential there,' he told beIN Sports. "But they have not found a collective way.

charlienicholas
13-09-2019, 06:34 AM
My prediction 1 - 1 draw

Manchester United vs Leicester - Saturday, 3pm

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11807599/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions-norwich-vs-man-city-bournemouth-vs-everton-watford-vs-arsenal-and-more

ilovepantyhose
13-09-2019, 01:02 PM
dalot is also out

possible lineup? vs leicester: de gea, young, lindelof, maguire, rojo?/tuanzebe?, mata, matic, mctominay, james, greenwood, rashford

Tai_zi21
14-09-2019, 09:44 PM
Pogba not playing so I’m going for a 2-1 win to my fav team :D

Rickey
15-09-2019, 07:45 AM
A hard fought victory over Leicester city last nite....1-0...:)...still can't break down opposition defences ...:(.. Juan mata shd be out,. easily bullied n dispossessed of the ball by stronger n taller players in the opposition...

ilovepantyhose
15-09-2019, 10:01 AM
A hard fought victory over Leicester city last nite....1-0...:)...still can't break down opposition defences ...:(

bright side:

a clean sheet will boost confidence

rashford converting the penalty can break the jinx and he almost scored from the free kick

overall a decent outing

dark side:

despite scoring early, man u couldn't score more. a lack of creativity and thin attacking cover may derail the season, especially against the rest of the top 6

as usual, ogs needs a plan b, and a targetman. if there is no targetman, crosses and set pieces don't constitute a threat

lacoruna69
15-09-2019, 12:55 PM
A hard fought victory over Leicester city last nite....1-0...:)...still can't break down opposition defences ...:(.. Juan mata shd be out,. easily bullied n dispossessed of the ball by stronger n taller players in the opposition...

bright side:

a clean sheet will boost confidence

rashford converting the penalty can break the jinx and he almost scored from the free kick

overall a decent outing

dark side:

despite scoring early, man u couldn't score more. a lack of creativity and thin attacking cover may derail the season, especially against the rest of the top 6

as usual, ogs needs a plan b, and a targetman. if there is no targetman, crosses and set pieces don't constitute a threat

This 3 pts are needed badly. Lucky the defence hold up n kept Vardy quiet.
The team had this habit of over depending on Pogba for the magic.
N it shows.
As the game wore after the 1st goal, it gets boring as hell.
Luckily, Leicester was also equally inept in creating chances.

But, ultimately it is 3pts in the bag. To a certain extent, OGS delivered the result.

lawro
15-09-2019, 05:02 PM
Congrats, I did predicted Man Utd victory.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49594630

Rickey
16-09-2019, 07:44 AM
Congrats, I did predicted Man Utd victory.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49594630
Looks like there's a little hope for the red devils..:).. 2 top teams hv slipped... our noisy neighbours in blue and the gunners

charlienicholas
17-09-2019, 02:44 PM
My prediction

Man United win for this mid-week Europa.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11811470/charlie-nicholas-champions-league-and-europa-league-predictions

lawro
20-09-2019, 10:42 AM
West Ham v Man Utd x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49708642

ilovepantyhose
20-09-2019, 02:30 PM
from the highlights, it was a one-sided affair as man u dominated. a good outing for the youngsters as they level up

too bad they couldn't score more, it would have boosted their confidence before they travel to west ham

charlienicholas
20-09-2019, 03:38 PM
My prediction Man Utd get no points this weekend matchday.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11813972/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions-chelsea-vs-liverpool-west-ham-vs-manchester-united

asiancigar
21-09-2019, 09:37 PM
United to beat West Ham by at least 2 goals or more :D

Rickey
21-09-2019, 11:31 PM
My prediction

Man United win for this mid-week Europa.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11811470/charlie-nicholas-champions-league-and-europa-league-predictions
Well done ! :)...they did ! :)

Rickey
21-09-2019, 11:32 PM
Sure or not ??? :confused:...hope so ;).. these days they are really struggling to beat lowly teams :(... to score 1 goal even is like so difficult..

sex crusader
22-09-2019, 10:23 AM
Your noisy neighbor got such terrifying fire Power!:eek: scary!

lacoruna69
22-09-2019, 02:44 PM
Sure or not ??? :confused:...hope so ;).. these days they are really struggling to beat lowly teams :(... to score 1 goal even is like so difficult..

To add insult furthermore, Man U discard Lukaku had scored again for Inter....:D

It is strange former discards like Falcao, Depay, di Maria and even Ibra, all are doing quite well.:p

Rickey
22-09-2019, 10:06 PM
So fast half time 1 down already :(...no passion to fight for possession of the ball :(...seems like always defending...the west ham players seems more hungry for the ball and keen to shoot at goal :)...these guys r playing like pussy cats ...sigh..can't even pass the ball to each other accurately :mad:...looks like the other bro's prediction of a loss is quite likely to come true if they don't pull up their socks and play passionate soccer in the 2nd half...

Tai_zi21
22-09-2019, 10:22 PM
Rashford sub out for Lingard? :eek:

I am totally speechless

Get ready for my rant tml again guys :D

sex crusader
22-09-2019, 11:17 PM
Harry was so slow! Watched the match, there were really no passion from the players! Not sure why Ashley young was still there? So many ex arsenal players in west ham team!:D

Tai_zi21
22-09-2019, 11:46 PM
Rashford injures and the next best player to replace him was Lingard?

So after selling Lukaku and loaning out Sanchez this is what happen... no back up plan nothing at all... strolling in the park the whole team!!! No passion no hunger to win nothing at all... if this carry on I’m pretty sure we will be prob 10th place to be honest...

Before the season start we had all the rumour we going to sign so many players? In the end my beloved team never even get a strike or a forward... seriously? Even you can keep clean sheets but no one to score goals... you can’t win games... how I hope Zlatan is in Manchester United now to bring the team forward

Rickey
23-09-2019, 12:29 AM
So fast half time 1 down already :(...no passion to fight for possession of the ball :(...seems like always defending...the west ham players seems more hungry for the ball and keen to shoot at goal :)...these guys r playing like pussy cats ...sigh..can't even pass the ball to each other accurately :mad:...looks like the other bro's prediction of a loss is quite likely to come true if they don't pull up their socks and play passionate soccer in the 2nd half...
Too little, too late... last minute then wake up...:(...shows they can play and win games but just couldn't be bothered to win the ball and run for goal.. deserve to lose.. Wat a shame tis team :(

Rickey
23-09-2019, 07:22 AM
Harry was so slow! Watched the match, there were really no passion from the players! Not sure why Ashley young was still there? So many ex arsenal players in west ham team!:D
So many oldies deadwood who can't run fast, pass the ball properly or score still playing last nite like Young and Mata..:(...how to win like that ??...continue like that got to remove OGS the manager who can't inspire his players or have no Plan B or they will all end up in mid table or even lower...sigh...Ed Woodward and the management is also to blame for not willing to buy good and fast forwards or strikers to score the goals to replace those who left like Lukaku

Your noisy neighbor got such terrifying fire Power!:eek: scary!
Your Pool also v. scary leh :eek: destroy Chelski 2-1 who have many star players also

sex crusader
23-09-2019, 08:38 AM
So many oldies deadwood who can't run fast, pass the ball properly or score still playing last nite like Young and Mata..:(...how to win like that ??...continue like that got to remove OGS the manager who can't inspire his players or have no Plan B or they will all end up in mid table or even lower...sigh...Ed Woodward and the management is also to blame for not willing to buy good and fast forwards or strikers to score the goals to replace those who left like Lukaku

Your Pool also v. scary leh :eek: destroy Chelski 2-0 who have many star players also

Pool played like shit in the second half to be honest! Chelsea deserved to win the game but really Sibei soi! James is not bad just that he is still young, eager to hunt for personal glory! A bit like salah!

ilovepantyhose
23-09-2019, 12:12 PM
bright side: none...

dark side: the team looked bereft of ideas, mata doesn't seem to contribute much yesterday and vs leicester, despite playing in his playmaker position. the way ogs sets the team up, mata has to drop deeper

oh no, another injury, this time rashford. the attacking line is really thin with lingard and greenwood, lingard is not a goal-scoring machine and greenwood is still young. the team is pressing alot, running alot and uses pacy players, there will be a higher occurrence of groin/hamstring/calf injuries (eg. giggs, owen). the failure to sign cover is coming back to bite them

ARGHHHH NO PLAN B!!! when will ogs have a plan b??? players like mata, james, rashford can win free kicks but there is no targetman! will ogs sign a targetman come january? *zlatan! zlatan! zlatan!*

on the biz side, adidas will reduce their sponsorship money if man u doesn't qualify for CL. will the glazers continue to support ogs' plan despite poor performances or will they be ruthless for the sake of money?

Rickey
23-09-2019, 04:24 PM
Haha...bro AC...it's the other way round...bro u don't know yr team well ...you r over optimistic n confident ...this team is at most a ordinary mid table team now looking at the way they play the last few matches..:(...lowly teams also cannot beat...at most can score only 1 goal...next game is against the gunners n scary Pool...:eek:...think they don't hv much chances .. may even be slaughtered by them if they r not careful...

charlienicholas
27-09-2019, 06:04 PM
CHARLIE PREDICTS: 1-2 - loss to Arsenal

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11820154/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions-manchester-united-vs-arsenal-everton-vs-manchester-city

Rickey
27-09-2019, 10:23 PM
CHARLIE PREDICTS: 1-2 - loss to Arsenal

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11820154/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions-manchester-united-vs-arsenal-everton-vs-manchester-city
Charlie's prediction r always correct... going to be another loss for the red devils :(.. but mid week they won against Rochdale in the carabao Cup.... but just by 1 goal again in a penalty shoot out... since when hv they been so pathetic to hv to win by just one goal against a lowly team in a penalty shoot out ??... times hv already change so badly for united these days

lawro
28-09-2019, 07:04 AM
Man Utd v Arsenal x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49839210

ilovepantyhose
28-09-2019, 12:17 PM
Charlie's prediction r always correct... going to be another loss for the red devils :(.. but mid week they won against Rochdale in the carabao Cup.... but just by 1 goal again in a penalty shoot out... since when hv they been so pathetic to hv to win by just one goal against a lowly team in a penalty shoot out ??... times hv already change so badly for united these days

have to keep faith with ogs, though its likely that the fans will vomit blood along the way :p

if the glazers really support him, it will be a few years before they can realistically challenge for the title, the core of youngsters need time to develop and play together

Rickey
28-09-2019, 03:05 PM
have to keep faith with ogs, though its likely that the fans will vomit blood along the way :p

if the glazers really support him, it will be a few years before they can realistically challenge for the title, the core of youngsters need time to develop and play together
Man utd, a world famous football team cannot afford to wait such a long time to hv a good team ..they hv to buy quality players from the existing market e.g...like zlatan etc, etc ..and win cups n trophies year after year like wat SAF did ...

Rickey
29-09-2019, 07:06 AM
Omg!!!... dinno the red devils are now at this moment down in 11th position in the league table... tat is more than 1/2 way down the ladder :(... even newly promoted Sheffield United are playing faster sharper and more attacking football than them with younger more energetic players so passionate n hungry to win the ball from their opponents... if SU played the red devils rather than Liverpool last nite they could be crushed by them cos they just lost to pool by 1 goal because of a GK error only...

sex crusader
29-09-2019, 11:24 AM
Omg!!!... dinno the red devils are now at this moment 11th position in the league table... tat is more than 1/2 way down the ladder :(... even newly promoted Sheffield United are playing faster sharper and more attacking football than them with younger more energetic players so passionate n hungry to win the ball from their opponents... if SU played the red devils rather than Liverpool last nite they could be crushed by them cos they just lost to pool by 1 goal because of a GK error only...

I was shell shocked to see the European champion being whacked upside down by a newly promoted club! Technically pool were crushed by SU ! :DThey maybe prayed to the 'nine emperor God' before the kick off! Like that also can win! SU was the clear winner if not for their poor finishing at goal! Meanwhile, lukaku and Sanchez were doing quite well at their new club!:D

Tai_zi21
30-09-2019, 01:49 AM

With how currently Manchester United is playing now,my guess is ole will last till Xmas...

And against Arsenal I am buying a draw tml...

Wish me luck guys

ilovepantyhose
30-09-2019, 01:08 PM
Man utd, a world famous football team cannot afford to wait such a long time to hv a good team ..they hv to buy quality players from the existing market e.g...like zlatan etc, etc ..and win cups n trophies year after year like wat SAF did ...

yes, agree that man u has to buy quality players, but they have to give chance to the youngsters. look at barca for eg, their academy has produced so many quality players: messi, iniesta, xavi, pique, puyol, alba, busquets, pedro, fabregas. signing of established internationals can complement the squad and they can mentor the youngsters

With how currently Manchester United is playing now,my guess is ole will last till Xmas...

And against Arsenal I am buying a draw tml...

Wish me luck guys

if ole goes by xmas, it will be a damning statement of how far man u has fallen. they have become another PL club that sacks the manager whenever results don't go their way :o

today's lineup(?) vs arsenal: de gea, wan-bissaka, young, maguire, lindelof, matic, mctominay, mata, james, pereira, greenwood

FWDstriker
30-09-2019, 02:30 PM
Man UTd to beat Arsenal 2-0
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/0ikQRO6XMKxpsGYl7pXdHYTdFkdAtB548vRlS-T8mErqivQ7Uuz80ehfmvz-jxG7hjzsGvrYV0rXLut9FySCv7Ze=w540-h406-pa-n-k-no-nu

Rickey
01-10-2019, 08:11 AM

Man Utd v Arsenal x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49839210
Woo...this time Charlie's prediction is wrong but lawro's correct ..:)..as the report says the red devils are killing themselves for not getting real strikers to replace the 2 who hv left :(

ilovepantyhose
01-10-2019, 01:02 PM
bright side: from the highlights, the youngsters had a decent outing, mctominay goal was a beauty

dark side: haiz... man u couldn't kill the game off despite scoring first, needs more creativity and a goal machine

rashford may not be in top condition atm, off form and just back from injury, was a stride away from tapping-in a cross

why was ashley young doing a barthez?? wtf??? lesson: play on despite whistle/flag, VAR can flip the ruling

the previous title drought was 26 years, buckle down we may in for the long haul. pool and city are the top 2 clubs now, they will dominate the scene as they are way ahead of the chasing pack

Rickey
01-10-2019, 08:55 PM
dark side: haiz... man u couldn't kill the game off despite scoring first, needs more creativity and a goal machine

rashford may not be in top condition atm, off form and just back from injury, was a stride away from tapping-in a cross

why was ashley young doing a barthez?? wtf??? lesson: play on despite whistle/flag, VAR can flip the ruling

the previous title drought was 26 years, buckle down we may in for the long haul. pool and city are the top 2 clubs now, they will dominate the scene as they are way ahead of the chasing pack
Exactly !..thats for sure now...lolxx...the pain now in Man Utd is self inflicted...complacent and not wanting to get quality strikers to replace the 2 who left as ogs himself admitted :(...there was even no replacement for Anders Herera in midfield...by so doing shooting himself in the foot...they can help themselves but they don't want still persisting to just depending on this present inadequate squad...so short of goal scoring power up front thus unable to score more than 1 goal in any game even against the minnow teams :(...shows how far and how fast they have deteoriated :mad:...time and tide waits for no man and also no team...if this goes on unabated in the next few games and in the long haul, they will be fighting for their lives for the 1st time in their long and illustrious history against relegation :(..20 to 30 yr old clean records have already been broken one after another ..who knows come end of season they might find themselves in the 2nd Division if ogs is still so stubborn and don't want to wake up and add more steel in front of opponents' goal with new signings...even Arsenal who is also not doing very well now is one step ahead of the Red Devils because they got quality strikers...ogs himself might not last tat long too

ilovepantyhose
02-10-2019, 01:29 PM
Exactly !..thats for sure now...lolxx...the pain now in Man Utd is self inflicted...

...quality strikers...ogs himself might not last tat long too

the PL is a competitive league, played at a higher tempo and more physicality. the probability of injury is higher and it is foolhardy to play with a thin squad and sell/let go players without signing cover

herrera was the closest player to solve the longstanding midfield problem since keane. its amazing that the club refused to meet his demands so he left for free and no midfielder was signed to replace him. the midfield is lacking bite again...

come january, hope they can sign a tenacious midfielder, a targetman and a clinical striker

ThisIsMelwood
02-10-2019, 03:02 PM
Wrong thread

charlienicholas
02-10-2019, 03:02 PM
Woo...this time Charlie's prediction is wrong but lawro's correct ..:)..as the report says the red devils are killing themselves for not getting real strikers to replace the 2 who hv left :(

Sorry bloke disappointed you. Well cannot guess correct all the times.

charlienicholas
02-10-2019, 03:09 PM
AZ Alkmaar vs Manchester United

My prediction 0-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11823916/charlie-nicholas-european-predictions-liverpool-cruise-chelsea-tested

charlienicholas
04-10-2019, 06:29 AM
Newcastle vs Man Utd

CHARLIE PREDCITS: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11826446/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions

lawro
04-10-2019, 09:50 AM
Newcastle v Man Utd x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49920111

Rickey
04-10-2019, 08:44 PM
AZ Alkmaar vs Manchester United

My prediction 0-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11823916/charlie-nicholas-european-predictions-liverpool-cruise-chelsea-tested
Charlie is wrong again.. It's a draw 0-0....:(...well nowadays they either draw or lose matches.. :(... tats the pattern... hardly ever win... win also by 1 miserable goal... :(..they r really sinking to the bottom of the ocean :eek:... and ogs is not alarmed deluding himself tat all is or will be fine

Rickey
05-10-2019, 10:04 AM
Newcastle vs Man Utd

CHARLIE PREDCITS: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11826446/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions
Tend to go with Charlie on this one...they will prolly lose again

ilovepantyhose
05-10-2019, 01:52 PM
its likely to be a low scoring affair, with newcastle and man u struggling for goals and both in poor form, nil-nil draw perhaps?

Rickey
05-10-2019, 02:47 PM
its likely to be a low scoring affair, with newcastle and man u struggling for goals and both in poor form, nil-nil draw perhaps?
Low score yes...but Nope, dun tink so...hope i m wrong...saw the Georgie players playing other teams...they fight for every ball they can get as if their lives depend on it and pass it around to teammates quickly :D...only thing is they don't hv quality strikers to put the ball in the net...i stay with Charlie in his prediction 2-1 to Newcastle

sex crusader
05-10-2019, 03:05 PM
Charlie is wrong again.. It's a draw 0-0....:(...well nowadays they either draw or lose matches.. :(... tats the pattern... hardly ever win... win also by 1 miserable goal... :(..they r really sinking to the bottom of the ocean :eek:... and ogs is not alarmed deluding himself tat all is or will be fine

Charlie talk lots of cock!:D I ask him put odds that poch will be sacked this season and he doesn't dare! :rolleyes:

lacoruna69
05-10-2019, 09:53 PM
Low score yes...but Nope, dun tink so...hope i m wrong...saw the Georgie players playing other teams...they fight for every ball they can get as if their lives depend on it and pass it around to teammates quickly :D...only thing is they don't hv quality strikers to put the ball in the net...i stay with Charlie in his prediction 2-1 to Newcastle

Newcastle is quite decent at home....I'll go with a home win.:(

Rickey
07-10-2019, 12:33 AM
So far they r playing quite well for the 1st half....:)...might be a chance they will draw the game or even win it ;)

Tai_zi21
07-10-2019, 01:28 AM
So far they r playing quite well for the 1st half....:)...might be a chance they will draw the game or even win it ;)

U r correct bro.. winning 1-0 against our beloved team...

12th in the table losing again the 19th place team currently in the league... and next Sunday our next match is against Liverpool!!! I wouldn’t even dare to watch the match...

I’m betting my last dollars that ole will be gone before Xmas

Rickey
07-10-2019, 06:53 AM
Omg!!!... I was wrong..... :eek:... wat happened in the 2nd half ????.... I din see... lose again.?????..:mad:.. so my prediction is coming true that soon they will be struggling for relegation.... Charlie's n lawro's prediction of the score r both wrong...ogs says they will take the international break to find out wat happened....u mean they hv been sleeping all these while n dunno wat happened??... who is he trying to kid.???... the worst united team ever... ought to be ashamed of themselves to wear the jersey of the red devils, lose to every minnow team now :mad:

Rickey
07-10-2019, 07:01 AM
U r correct bro.. winning 1-0 against our beloved team...

12th in the table losing again the 19th place team currently in the league... and next Sunday our next match is against Liverpool!!! I wouldn’t even dare to watch the match...

Yes bro... tats wat I think so too... cos if they don't they will be relegated to 2nd division next season :mad:... the 2nd time this happens to them in their long history...
Against pool now they will surely be slaughtered.. maybe 7-0???.... no wat I mean is that the way they play the 1st half they had a chance to win against Newcastle... but then dunno wat happened in the 2nd half... they collapsed again :(

Rickey
07-10-2019, 07:08 AM
Bro lacoruna is correct now...:)...the writing on the wall is so clear, every Tom, dick or Harry will know... pple like ogs r in self denial....

charlienicholas
07-10-2019, 09:08 AM
pool!!! I wouldn’t even dare to watch the match...

Odds down to 4/1 on Solskjaer being the next Premier League manager to leave.

Interestingly, the Tottenham manager is the favourite to take over at Old Trafford should the Norwegian get the boot.

"Sack Ole and appoint Pochettino before the Liverpool game."

Tai_zi21
07-10-2019, 09:28 AM

Interestingly, the Tottenham manager is the favourite to take over at Old Trafford should the Norwegian get the boot.

I would choose Pochettino over ole any time any day...

The Manchester United I support now is in a very big crisis... what will their league standings be after next match against Liverpool? Last time it was match of the season and watching man utd vs Liverpool game now?? Liverpool must be happy they are facing us now

sex crusader
07-10-2019, 09:43 AM
Omg!!!... I was wrong..... :eek:... wat happened in the 2nd half ????.... I din see... lose again.?????..:mad:.. so my prediction is coming true that soon they will be struggling for relegation.... Charlie's n lawro's prediction of the score r both wrong...ogs says they will take the international break to find out wat happened....u mean they hv been sleeping all these while n dunno wat happened??... who is he trying to kid.???... the worst united team ever... ought to be ashamed of themselves to wear the jersey of the red devils, lose to every minnow team now :mad:

You are a better pundit than the talk cock Charlie .:D This is management Crisis like pool many years ago under the first two Yankees owners! Poor OGS was made the scapegoat !Must be like JK, chop off those deadwoods!

zetrio2002
07-10-2019, 09:45 AM

Pochettino can't do anything with man utd.

He can't even win a single thing with Kane, Son, Eriksen, Moura, Alli...all top and fast players.

ilovepantyhose
07-10-2019, 01:59 PM
bright side: despite the loss, tuanzabe had a good game imo, he has the potential to develop into a top defender

another encouraging fact is that chances have been given to youngsters due to squad injuries

dark side: away form, another injury, lack of creativity, no targetman to aim at despite set pieces, haiz vomit blood... its strange that they beat chelsea 4-0 and then all of a sudden results went downhill and still snowballing wtf?? :confused:

does mata need to reinvent and play deeper a la pirlo, xavi? he wasn't effective despite playing in his preferred position for the last few games

the glazers need to support ogs and his rebuild plan, appoint a person with football knowhow to replace woodward as CEO, woodward transfered to the commercial dept to focus on securing sponsors since he is so good at it

p.s.: pool and man u have switched places, they are on the ascendancy while man u is hentak kaki, for how long more?

lacoruna69
07-10-2019, 02:21 PM

Bro lacoruna is correct now...:)...the writing on the wall is so clear, every Tom, dick or Harry will know... pple like ogs r in self denial....

Basicially the 1st half....i fell asleep.
Both sides didn't really play. Perhaps Newcastle was probing.
True enough, they ascertain Man U was sleeping n have no intention of playing.
So they go in for the kill.
They didn't play exceptionally well, it was Man U who didn't want to play.

At this rate, any team that wants to play ball will win Man U.

lacoruna69
07-10-2019, 02:27 PM
bright side: despite the loss, tuanzabe had a good game imo, he has the potential to develop into a top defender

another encouraging fact is that chances have been given to youngsters due to squad injuries

dark side: away form, another injury, lack of creativity, no targetman to aim at despite set pieces, haiz vomit blood... its strange that they beat chelsea 4-0 and then all of a sudden results went downhill and still snowballing wtf?? :confused:

does mata need to reinvent and play deeper a la pirlo, xavi? he wasn't effective despite playing in his preferred position for the last few games

the glazers need to support ogs and his rebuild plan, appoint a person with football knowhow to replace woodward as CEO, woodward transfered to the commercial dept to focus on securing sponsors since he is so good at it

p.s.: pool and man u have switched places, they are on the ascendancy while man u is hentak kaki, for how long more?

Agree, more youngsters should be given a chance.

Please dun equate Mata with the talented Pirlo n Xavi.....totally diff class :p...Mata is way past his prime. He should be the one to be offloaded instead of Herrera.

ilovepantyhose
07-10-2019, 04:00 PM
Agree, more youngsters should be given a chance.

Please dun equate Mata with the talented Pirlo n Xavi.....totally diff class :p...Mata is way past his prime. He should be the one to be offloaded instead of Herrera.

one suggestion: sign a targetman, deploy james on the left and greenwood on the right so that they can cut in to their natural foot and cross in aiming for the targetman, that may terrorize a few defences, the fullbacks overlap to stretch the defence and provide an option

the squad also lacks a set piece specialist (beckham), corners and free kicks are going to waste in every match they play

nope, not equating mata to pirlo n xavi, tbh i feel he is one to two notches below, a good player but not at their level. but he is what man u has, perhaps he can reinvent himself into a deeplying playmaker. the current midfield lacks bite and cannot properly supply the attackers

herrera... the midfield had bite whenever he played, what were the owners thinking when they let him go on a free? good players beget good performances, which beget trophies, revenues, etc. 真的是头壳坏掉脑袋进水

imom
07-10-2019, 09:49 PM
Actually Mata was making good runs in the no.10 positions. And Rashford was making good runs further up. But the mates around them, none can play a telling pass. All pass sideways and backwards. Fred was probably the worst of the lot.

James needs to evolve and change things up. He had a good first few games and now the opponents have all studied his videos and he's getting found out.

Hoping Ole's relationship with Erling Haaland is good enough to convince him to come to OT. Also need another more established centre forward. Plus a couple of playmakers and anohter holding mid. That's the minimum to mount any kind of sustainable challenge, taking into account injuries during a season.

Rickey
07-10-2019, 10:32 PM
You are a better pundit than the talk cock Charlie .:D This is management Crisis like pool many years ago under the first two Yankees owners! Poor OGS was made the scapegoat !Must be like JK, chop off those deadwoods!
Thanks bro SC for yr compliments :)...but i think OGS must also share the blame for not pushing the owners into action and just accept their decision like a dumb dumb and even defending the poor results by saying they r not bad wat the players r all ok when he knows they r not :(

Rickey
07-10-2019, 10:38 PM
one suggestion: sign a targetman, deploy james on the left and greenwood on the right so that they can cut in to their natural foot and cross in aiming for the targetman, that may terrorize a few defences, the wingbacks overlap to stretch the defence and provide an option

the squad also lacks a set piece specialist (beckham), corners and free kicks are going to waste in every match they play

nope, not equating mata to pirlo n xavi, tbh i feel he is one to two notches below, a good player but not at their level. but he is what man u has, perhaps he can reinvent himself into a deeplying playmaker. the current midfield lacks bite and cannot properly supply the attackers

herrera... the midfield had bite whenever he played, what were the owners thinking when they let him go on a free? good players beget good performances, which beget trophies, revenues, etc. 真的是头壳坏掉脑袋进水
Actually Mata was making good runs in the no.10 positions. And Rashford was making good runs further up. But the mates around them, none can play a telling pass. All pass sideways and backwards. Fred was probably the worst of the lot.

James needs to evolve and change things up. He had a good first few games and now the opponents have all studied his videos and he's getting found out.

Hoping Ole's relationship with Erling Haaland is good enough to convince him to come to OT. Also need another more established centre forward. Plus a couple of playmakers and anohter holding mid. That's the minimum to mount any kind of sustainable challenge, taking into account injuries during a season.
Yes, a very good analysis of the glaring problems at Man Utd now by bro ilovepantyhose and imom :)...if only the owners read this and follow wat is written and recommended, their problem is over :)

lacoruna69
07-10-2019, 10:48 PM
one suggestion: sign a targetman, deploy james on the left and greenwood on the right so that they can cut in to their natural foot and cross in aiming for the targetman, that may terrorize a few defences, the wingbacks overlap to stretch the defence and provide an option

Good analysis!

Herrera was my fav player...he is dedicated, got good vision....the only problem was he is hot headed n can easily get sent off.

Unfortunately, which top player would want to come to a mid table club now????:(

Rickey
07-10-2019, 11:04 PM
Good analysis!

Herrera was my fav player...he is dedicated, got good vision....the only problem was he is hot headed n can easily get sent off.

Unfortunately, which top player would want to come to a mid table club now????:(
or a club that is moving towards relegation ??? :confused::confused::(

ilovepantyhose
08-10-2019, 12:52 PM

yes, mata tries to stretch the defence with his runs, there was one match where he did that to open up space for a teammate to score. as for rashford, he has been making runs down the left channel because pogba usually operates on the center left. as a result, rashford receives the ball on his weaker side, if he shoots using his weaker foot, chance of scoring is lower, if he cuts to his right, he would have lost that 0.5 second and the defender would have closed down on him. for the past few matches, he seems to lack confidence to shoot using his left foot, i think because of this, the defenders just focus closing down on him when he cuts to his right.

fred is looking to be another expensive flop, man u have signed quite a number of south americans, only a few proved to be good signings :o

also, there has been a emphasis of playing down the left due to pogba and martial. this could have caused an imbalance to the playing style, opponents can just close down on pogba and martial because they know that man u tends to play thru them. mourinho deployed mata on the right wing to try to achieve some balance because if pogba and martial are marked tightly, there is a outlet on the right. right now, pereira is deployed on the right, but so far nothing spectacular leh

yes, james is trying hard though recently in vain, the injury to shaw did him no favours as well. shaw will make overlapping runs to stretch the defence, which free up space for james. ogs could have instructed young to be more conservative and make less overlapping runs in case of counter attacks (and he is 34 liao). as a result, james has two players on him when he gets the ball and can't make things happen. we have to be patient and when ogs has a full squad, the fluidity against chelsea will be back

saw erling haaland's highlights on youtube, he could be a good signing. if he really does join man u, the irony! :p

Good analysis!

yes, agree! he is like a pitbull, he never runs out of energy and his determination can rub off on the youngsters. with him gone, the midfield is lacking bite again smh, still cannot believe he was let go on a free (nbcb :mad:)

i think ogs is suay, the squad is hit with an injury crisis compounded with poor form, the media is having a field day because it is MUFC. football now is warped because of so much money and if there is no success after spending so much, the manager is considered a failure. fergie took 6 years to win the PL after being appointed, although it was a diff era where everybody is not demanding instant results (edit: alamak latest injury, greenwood. simplify everything and play 4-4-2?)

yes, footballers are also realistic, they are unlikely to join a club which is not in UCL. its a challenging task for ogs to attract top players, perhaps thats why he is focusing on young hungry players. if this core of young players stay together for a few years, the success is better savoured when they win

imom
08-10-2019, 09:19 PM
saw erling haaland's highlights on youtube, he could be a good signing. if he really does join man u, the irony! :p

His old man already said Utd would be a good step for him. And he has already scored at Anfield... :D

asiancigar
09-10-2019, 07:04 AM
As long as the bloodsucking Glazers and moron Woodward are running the club, United will never again win any silverware.

OGS is out of his depth to manage this club and if he is not sacked then United will be doomed and surely will be relegated at the end of the season.

From a cash rich top flight club to a debt ridden hopeless and desperate looking rusted sinking ship.

FUCK THE GLAZERS AND WOODWARD !!!!!

TwinTowers
09-10-2019, 09:51 AM
https://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27812/27812213be5e6c5e19dffbd40371dba6ae76c705.jpg

Tai_zi21
09-10-2019, 10:07 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7553673/Max-Allegri-tells-Man-Utd-given-job-weeks.html

Max Allegri for Manchester United manager anyone? :D

Rickey
10-10-2019, 07:44 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7553673/Max-Allegri-tells-Man-Utd-given-job-weeks.html

Max Allegri for Manchester United manager anyone? :D
Looks like OGS is gonna lose his job soon...too bad he dunno how to hold the team tgt and teach them to play skilled football

lacoruna69
12-10-2019, 10:34 PM
Looks like OGS is gonna lose his job soon...too bad he dunno how to hold the team tgt and teach them to play skilled football

I still can't quite figure out why the team can play so well when he was interim manager...then goes downhill once appointed as perm.

likely he introduced something new training methods or playing style which doesn't go down too well w the players??

imom
14-10-2019, 10:58 PM
I still can't quite figure out why the team can play so well when he was interim manager...then goes downhill once appointed as perm.

likely he introduced something new training methods or playing style which doesn't go down too well w the players??

The first thing he did when he took over was to get the team to work harder than the opponent, push higher and not be afraid to express their creativity. Which they did to great effect at the beginning. Apparently the fitness level of the team was nowhere near what is required to do that. And while they were winning there is always that extra one can push oneself. Perhaps once OGS was permanently appointed there was some unconscious relaxation mentally. And physically they were drained towards the end of the season - leading to the collapse.

They supposedly sorted out the team fitness during the summer, but I guess we haven't had much luck with injuries. I think we have mostly played with less than half the team that thrashed Chelsea 4-0 on opening day, and even when Pogba was back for a couple of matches, he was playing with an ankle problem that was not fully recovered. Just shows we are not only incomplete as a first team - we are also severely lacking in depth. 8 more top-level players required before we can mount any kind of sustained challenge.

Latest news for stop-gap transfer - Mario Mandukic in January. Apparently verbal agreement reached.

MichaelCarrick
15-10-2019, 01:01 PM
8 more top-level players required before we can mount any kind of sustained challenge.

Latest news for stop-gap transfer - Mario Mandukic in January. Apparently verbal agreement reached.

Seriously buying players is one thing but blending the team to play together well is another thing.

Need a few seasons for players to play well together that assuming none left.

Didn't we bought enough big stars and left.

I am sure many players will not want to join us unless we start winning.

Q - is ole the right person to bring the team forward?

Rickey
16-10-2019, 07:55 AM
Seriously buying players is one thing but blending the team to play together well is another thing.

Didn't we bought enough big stars and left.

I am sure many players will not want to join us unless we start winning.

Q - is ole the right person to bring the team forward?
Totally agree with u Michael (Asst Coach).. so u know wat to tell OGS yr boss wat to do right???.... of cos as manager yr duty is to blend all yr players tgt whoever they r... no need take so long season after season to blend them tgt mah... a few sessions shd do if they r good quality and have a heart to play for the team to win like last time... they r professional footballers not kids... Buying a few stars previously worked for them wat, as they never ended the season lower than 6th place... but look at them today with no big star names in the team except the pooooba... they hv now sank to 12th in the table n in the next few games might drop down to the bottom 3 n fighting against relegation to 2nd division :mad:.... Nope, Ogs has shown himself that he is definitely not the guy to lead them back to the glory days....

imom
16-10-2019, 10:00 AM

I didn't mean 8 players signed at one go! :D

I think their plan is sound, to get the players in over a few transfer windows. Whether they can execute it and persuade top players to come to a struggling club is another matter altogether.

Tai_zi21
18-10-2019, 12:40 AM
U spend $150 million on 3 players for the new season... this 3 new players are also playing well up till now... and our position in the table? Worst den CP and Leicester city where we brought 1 of their performing player...

Does anyone here think they got a chance against Liverpool this Sunday?

And the part which I rant about always... Rashford is a gd player but he is not a 20 goal per season striker out there... why sell Lukaku and loan Sanchez out when you didn’t buy any back up?

If ole continue till end of the season,do u think they can be even in 6th position? I will be very happy if they can get top 10... and without Europa league which player will Wan to come to Manchester United? They are now Manchester United commercial club... no more the team Manchester United Football club that I have supported for over 20 years

And like I always say it ok to lose but at least pls lose with some damn fucking pride

charlienicholas
18-10-2019, 10:05 AM
Manchester United vs Liverpool

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11837784/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions

lawro
18-10-2019, 02:44 PM
Man Utd v Liverpool x-x 0-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50070427

imom
18-10-2019, 10:57 PM
United 0 : 2 Pool

lacoruna69
19-10-2019, 09:47 PM

United 0 : 2 Pool

On paper, Pool should snag it.

But, Pool had won 8 in a row and had created a 8 pt gap w 2nd place City.

My kelong book suggest there could be an upset.:D

Im going with a surprised Man U win or draw.:o

Rickey
20-10-2019, 11:23 PM

I tend to agree with lawro this time...

Tai_zi21
21-10-2019, 12:58 AM

I really hope u get it right 1-0 leading 20 more mins to go

1-1 draw full time... not bad results as I expect them
To get hammer by Liverpool

sex crusader
21-10-2019, 09:15 AM

Bor bian, pool is famed for not been able to break down a double decker bus! What puzzled me was one goal up and manure players were happily defending?:confused: should have pressed more another goal to kill the game! To me a fair result, pool didn't play well! As usual, not sure why Ashley Young is still in the team?

ilovepantyhose
21-10-2019, 12:55 PM
bright side: i think man u were lucky, they dodged a bullet with the VAR ruling, and held on against pressure late on

classic counter attack goal

brandon williams, another youngster gets his chance, albeit a short cameo

dark side: pool had an off day but man u couldn't capitalise, they couldn't finish the game off despite taking the lead

lindelof needs to improve his positioning, VAR won't favour him everytime

pereira showed spirit and tireless running, but he needs to improve his vision and decision making when he has the ball. unless he improves, otherwise a squad player at best

young failed to track the run of lallana who ghosted in to score. tired legs? loss of concentration? hope shaw can return asap

Rickey
21-10-2019, 01:33 PM
Manchester United vs Liverpool

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12090/11837784/charlie-nicholas-premier-league-predictions

Wow.. tis time Charlie n lacoruna is right... It's a draw 1-1...but it's strange, everytime pool or arsenal play the red devils they can't win them...but the red devils will sure kena one goal against them when they play any team these days... can't hv a clean sheet. :(

Amazo6469
24-10-2019, 04:44 PM
Tonite they at away against Partizan Belgrade,

I can see Sg pool pays well for Mant Utd to win 2.0 for 1x2, worth to try since odds is Man U -0.25

They going to have to travel to play 4 consecutive away games.