PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

super9769
16-11-2015, 01:37 AM
IMO, i think LVG is right. althought all of u guys think mata and lingard is good, i feel that we need a fast-paced right winger/midfield. This is because from every game as u see, MNU mostly attacked from the left as they have a good LB that can cross(Rojo), and Martial/Young on the left has the confidence to take on defenders unlike Depay, but i guess Depay doesnt have any confident to do so in the premier league(needs more time). Compared to the right side, i believe that MNU will only attack from the right when Valencia is playing as RB as his very fast. I suggest MNU to buy someone on the right, probably people like Nolito(Celta Vigo), a very good player, or Mahrez, Montero, Bolasie etc. They dare to take on defenders, and have very good pace. Would prefer MNU to buy Mahrez. Mahrez is a very good player(not because based on his stats this season), it is because when i first noticed him last season, i feel that his got the skills to join a better/bigger club. Now when Mahrez is on form, all the big clubs want to buy him(Barcelona reported as one of the target). But still prefer if MNU is going to buy Bale. MNU need a better striker too if Martial is going to continue on the left. Harry Kane/Vardy or even Aubameyang is good, clinical strikers. Thomas Muller is other choice. If LVG really wants to have a fast-pacey team, would prefer LVG to buy Aubameyang, Mahrez/Bale/Bolasie and sell Mata. Feel that Mata is never going to succeed playing at the right side, unless his gonna play as a no.10

super9769
16-11-2015, 01:44 AM
And for all u guys that complaining that rooney is bad, yes i agree he is but we shouldnt drop him. He bothers to track back to help out in the defence, what i feel that is if he stops giving away the ball too easily, noone would complain about it. Also feel that he would be more efficient linking up with another striker. No one is feeding him the ball enough for him to run towards goal. IMO.

lacoruna69
21-11-2015, 01:00 PM
And for all u guys that complaining that rooney is bad, yes i agree he is but we shouldnt drop him. He bothers to track back to help out in the defence, what i feel that is if he stops giving away the ball too easily, noone would complain about it. Also feel that he would be more efficient linking up with another striker. No one is feeding him the ball enough for him to run towards goal. IMO.

but his main aim is to get goals.....as most matches he is playing as lone striker.

his pace is getting slow and many times he got waylaid n gets checkmate by backtracking defenders.
losing the ball when the other players are already advancing is a terrible mistake.

i still maintain that LVG should give him a break....let Martial leads the attack.
or put him behind main striker.....i think he played well in that role.
but then that area is flushed with many choices....

lacoruna69
22-11-2015, 01:25 PM
What a lucky win.....Man U make it look difficult due to their own complacency.

Surprised Rooney was out with sickness n didnt even featured on the bench.

Memphis (looks like all the commentators had sync and address him as Memphis instead of Depay)....brilliant goal...
Even more brilliant delivery from Herrera.

DDG was at his brilliant best, include one reflex save at near corner.

Special mention to Schweini.....he made good influence at midfield....
2 major contributions..

--running back at full speed to distract Ighalo from scoring after the out of form Young losses the ball upfield.

--providing the shot in the last minute which cause Deeney to put in as own goal....and secure all 3 pts.

We need a lively pacy goal scorer...with Martial out....and Rooney out.....
The 2nd goal didnt arrive.

I was thinking Chicharito would have fitted the bill.....but he was off loaded to Leverkusen....and he is doing extremely well there.
LVG made a mistake here.

mr_missile
23-11-2015, 08:49 AM
What a lucky win.....Man U make it look difficult due to their own complacency.

Surprised Rooney was out with sickness n didnt even featured on the bench.

Memphis (looks like all the commentators had sync and address him as Memphis instead of Depay)....brilliant goal...
Even more brilliant delivery from Herrera.

DDG was at his brilliant best, include one reflex save at near corner.

I was thinking Chicharito would have fitted the bill.....but he was off loaded to Leverkusen....and he is doing extremely well there.

LVG made a mistake here.

yes bro. was sweating when united couldn't get the second goal and then watford equalized from a penalty after rojo committed a silly foul.

but kudos to united who didn't give up and went back at watford with only minutes to go before the final whistle.

i really wonder what had happened to james wilson. w/o both martial and rooney, he still couldn't make the bench. he must be really off-form or had a major falling out with LVG......... :(

imom
23-11-2015, 09:37 AM
...i really wonder what had happened to james wilson. w/o both martial and rooney, he still couldn't make the bench. he must be really off-form or had a major falling out with LVG......... :(

I think maybe James Wilson doesn't know how to pass backwards.

mr_missile
23-11-2015, 09:45 AM
I think maybe James Wilson doesn't know how to pass backwards.

lol bro! that could be the reason! :D

imom
23-11-2015, 03:14 PM
Nice if we can see some young blood coming through...

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/4-manchester-united-youngsters-look-161455677.html;_ylt=Akspr_d2lbUIdCnawayhtAAxg4t4;_ ylu=X3oDMTFja3UwNTY1BG1pdAMEcG9zAzIEc2VjA01lZGlhR3 JhbmRTbGFtRW50aXR5TWl4ZWRMaXN0;_ylg=X3oDMTBhY2IwdW c5BGxhbmcDZW4tR0I-;_ylv=3

mr_missile
25-11-2015, 09:01 AM
Nice if we can see some young blood coming through...

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/4-manchester-united-youngsters-look-161455677.html;_ylt=Akspr_d2lbUIdCnawayhtAAxg4t4;_ ylu=X3oDMTFja3UwNTY1BG1pdAMEcG9zAzIEc2VjA01lZGlhR3 JhbmRTbGFtRW50aXR5TWl4ZWRMaXN0;_ylg=X3oDMTBhY2IwdW c5BGxhbmcDZW4tR0I-;_ylv=3

yes bro. goss and tuanzebe have already been named in matchday squads if i am not wrong. hope to see more from the academy given chances to join the first team.

it was reported recently that United has a good core of young players 21 and under : lingard, pereira, shaw, mcnair, tuanzebe, borthwick-jackson, goss, rashford, wilson, memphis and martial.

would be fantastic if they do turn out to be like fergie's fledgings! :)

add in some slightly senior (in terms of age and playing experience) of DDG, smalling, jones, herrera and schneiderlin, the future's looking good indeed!

asiancigar
25-11-2015, 09:39 PM
Our beloved team is shaping and growing up rather well.....

Personally i like LVG's approach in revamping and building from the ground up... :):):)

Cheerz
AC

Johnbass
26-11-2015, 01:23 PM
Another goalless match with Rooney...
Next better player lah...
:D

Rickey
27-11-2015, 09:54 PM
Oh wow !!...can't believe it !...the way the Red Devils are playing defensive & boring football & still be No. 2 in the league table NOW !! :p

FunnyHippo
29-11-2015, 02:04 AM
Jamie Vardy makes Rooney look like cartoon...

Rickey
29-11-2015, 10:09 PM
Jamie Vardy makes Rooney look like cartoon...

Gosh !!...no, not again !...another draw 1-1 against Leicester City last nite ! :(

mr_missile
02-12-2015, 10:09 AM
Gosh !!...no, not again !...another draw 1-1 against Leicester City last nite ! :(

we definitely need faster players and players who dare to run with the ball and take on defenders.
martial started like that but has since faded. he is still young and will learn and come out good.
memphis was bought for that purpose but he has yet to rise up to his potential. just hope he will not end up like ADM. at the very least, memphis chose to come to united.
leicester's mahrez and vardy were both fast and gave our midfield and defence problems. i thought carrick was too slow and schneiderlin could have been a better option in handling mahrez.
well, there are stories making the rounds that CR7's mom has asked her boy to come home to united.
and i wish that guardiola would come and replace LVG when LVG's contract is done next year.
for now, just stay in the top 4 will do for me. :)

SnowLeopards
02-12-2015, 03:12 PM
Louis is a good manager.

Unfortunately, the fans do not understand how to appreciate him.

Maybe the fans prefer David Moyes.

Time for Rooney to walk out.

Pierre.

lacoruna69
05-12-2015, 11:22 AM
I got an inkling that maybe the presence of Rooney is hindering youngsters like Martial n Lingard from playing really freely.

Just a thought.

Tonight match is against super dark horse West Ham.

WHU had slayed Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City....

Man U must wake up even though they are playing at home.

FunnyHippo
05-12-2015, 11:46 PM
MC kenna whack by Stoke liao...
Good chance to move to the top...

badboynani17
06-12-2015, 01:02 AM
MC kenna whack by Stoke liao...
Good chance to move to the top...

Wasted la... drew the game against West Ham. But overall Utd attacked more, still quite an exciting game to watch. :D

mr_missile
09-12-2015, 08:15 AM
wolfsburg 3 united 2
this season's CL ends for united this morning. poor defending, twice at that, after scoring has caused united's exit from the CL.
not looking forward at all to the europa league.
and to add salt to the wound, injuries to darmian and smalling, plus schweinsteiger's 3 game suspension means united travel to bournemouth this weekend with a very very thin squad. :(

Rickey
09-12-2015, 09:01 PM
wolfsburg 3 united 2
this season's CL ends for united this morning. poor defending, twice at that, after scoring has caused united's exit from the CL.
not looking forward at all to the europa league.
and to add salt to the wound, injuries to darmian and smalling, plus schweinsteiger's 3 game suspension means united travel to bournemouth this weekend with a very very thin squad. :(
Red Devils & LVG jialat liao...wif tis kind of situation & form, looks like very slim chance of making it thru their next few opponents :(...sigh

mr_missile
10-12-2015, 08:48 AM
Red Devils & LVG jialat liao...wif tis kind of situation & form, looks like very slim chance of making it thru their next few opponents :(...sigh

really dont understand LVG. he chose to sub mata for powell? replaced the injured darmian with borthwick-jackson?
happy that LVG gave the younger players opportunities to establish themselves. but to turn to them when our CL hopes were hanging on a thread?
questions would need to be asked on why januzaj and wilson were loaned out and chicharito sold. :(

imom
11-12-2015, 01:22 PM
so the draw is out. great that we avoided the big guns barca, bayern and juventus.
we are in group B with PSV, CSKA Moscow and Wolfsburg.
should make it through to the knockout rounds. :D

Remember 2011? Our group was Benfica, Basel and Oletul. 'Nice and easy group' I thought....

We proceed to draw both with Benfica, draw one with Basel and heartbreakingly lost the last match to Basel to get kicked out....

Hope it does not happen again.

Sigh, history 'repeats' itself. Squad is stretched pretty thin this time, I agree. But that only highlights our lack of depth.

Rickey
13-12-2015, 09:47 AM
Perhaps it's time for LVG to go...lost to Bournemouth, a newly promoted team last nite 2-1 :(...though he is hampered by injuries to his senior players, they hv not really been scoring prolifically as teams of the past under SAF...it's a wonder tat even not playing tat well @ one stage they were top of the table for 1 day...But tink LVG is now losing his direction, his plot & his philosophy...he is living on his past glory wif those elite teams of Europe which is now history...sigh

Heard Pep Guardiola is lined up to replace him & even Carlo Ancelotti is interested in his job...we shall see how things unfold as time goes on...

mr_missile
14-12-2015, 08:31 AM
Sigh, history 'repeats' itself. Squad is stretched pretty thin this time, I agree. But that only highlights our lack of depth.

the defense that played against bournemouth was the weakest that i've seen from united in more than 20 years of being a fan.
i could never have imagined a defense for a premier league game made up of varela at RB, borthwick-jackson at LB, and the CB partnership of Mcnair and Blind.
we had the entire first choice defense out (no offense to blind but he is not a CB lah).
lack of depth would be an understatement. :(

mr_missile
14-12-2015, 08:42 AM
Perhaps it's time for LVG to go...lost to Bournemouth, a newly promoted team last nite 2-1 :(...though he is hampered by injuries to his senior players, they hv not really been scoring prolifically as teams of the past under SAF...it's a wonder tat even not playing tat well @ one stage they were top of the table for 1 day...But tink LVG is now losing his direction, his plot & his philosophy...he is living on his past glory wif those elite teams of Europe which is now history...sigh

Heard Pep Guardiola is lined up to replace him & even Carlo Ancelotti is interested in his job...we shall see how things unfold as time goes on...

LVG said he would go if he sensed that he has lost the dressing room.
i think if we do not survive the 3 games over the xmas period, the sensible thing is for him to go.
giggs should be given the interim job and see how he handles the team over the 2nd half of the season. if he does well, he gets the permanent job (and we potentially lose guardiola to city :eek:)
if he doesnt, we better go all out to lure guardiola to old trafford in the summer! :p

lacoruna69
14-12-2015, 10:19 PM
This is a new low.....Im sure we can bounce back.

FunnyHippo
16-12-2015, 02:43 AM
MU does not need Guardiola...
Give our hero Giggs the job lah...

mr_missile
16-12-2015, 08:28 AM
MU does not need Guardiola...
Give our hero Giggs the job lah...

hence i am hoping that we flop over the next few games and LVG decides he's had enough and goes off. giggs to take over for the remaining half of the season. if he does well, he gets the job full time. if he can't turn it around, guardiola is available in the summer and we should go all out for him. just me and my imagination. :D

matey1982
16-12-2015, 09:26 AM
one of the least offensive MU side...think LVG won't go beyond this season...

he's the type of "my way or the highway" coach

even chicharito has score more since sold by LVG

seany
19-12-2015, 12:50 PM
Hey guys,
I am planning a first ever trip to old Trafford next year.
Probably targeting Arsenal game scheduled on 27th Feb.
I have gone into the official club website. Apparently, need to sign up as an official member before they even consider match tickets; provided its still available.
Was wondering any die hard red devil bros here can advise on dos and don't .. like how to purchase tickets etc

Also appreciate any "kinky" experience and advise to share will be great too :p.

Thanks in advance

lacoruna69
19-12-2015, 01:51 PM
one of the least offensive MU side...think LVG won't go beyond this season...

he's the type of "my way or the highway" coach

even chicharito has score more since sold by LVG

Glad that Chicha had done so well since moving to Bayer.
I could never figure out why LVG discard him.

• ‘Van Gaal said I only had a 1% chance of playing in my position’
• Mexico striker has scored 19 goals since joining Bayer Leverkusen

Stats said it all.

Johnbass
20-12-2015, 01:18 AM
JiBye...
LVG can follow Mourinho's footsteps liao...

lacoruna69
20-12-2015, 01:53 PM
I thought we started off quite well.....but again....due to certain reasons....got cold feet when in front of the goalmouth.
Norwich exploited the gaps behind as everyone was so far up.
Jerome scored against the run of play.

From then on, we lost steam.:(

FunnyHippo
20-12-2015, 01:54 PM
JiBye x2...
LVG can follow Mourinho's footsteps liao...

asiancigar
21-12-2015, 01:45 AM
It's time to say goodbye to LVG, he is not the manager to win us any silverware.

IMHO, we need Jose Mourinho to get our beloved team back into the groove of winning again .......

Cheerz
AC

imom
21-12-2015, 02:06 AM
I have reservations about JM. He's not a long-term kinda guy. Wherever he goes, in 2-3 years there's upheaval. Even if he might be winning things initially, situation inevitably becomes untenable. Bad attitude with press, and getting more eccentric, lashing out at team doctor publicly.... Just not a picture of stability.

asiancigar
21-12-2015, 11:07 PM
Bro,

Apparently LVG is no long term manager coz he is retiring in 18months time.

Seriously, its too painful to watch the style of play of LVG.... I'd rather have JM's attacking style and winning silverware for us any time.... even if its only for a short term 2-3 years.

Cheerz
AC

ps. MERRY X'MAS AND A FABULOUS NEW YEAR TO ALL BRUDDERS OF SAMSTERLAND

imom
22-12-2015, 05:33 PM
Planned retirement is not the same as JM's shit-stirring style. LVG planned to retire even if he won things. Just looks like he will be bringing that retirement forward with the lack of wins.....

I dun mind JM as interim - till Guardiola comes. :D

Bro,

Apparently LVG is no long term manager coz he is retiring in 18months time.

Seriously, its too painful to watch the style of play of LVG.... I'd rather have JM's attacking style and winning silverware for us any time.... even if its only for a short term 2-3 years.

Cheerz
AC

ps. MERRY X'MAS AND A FABULOUS NEW YEAR TO ALL BRUDDERS OF SAMSTERLAND

Vedic
22-12-2015, 10:45 PM
Today we cannot get a manager like Sir Alex Ferguson.
The modern football is very much different as players, sponsors and fans control the game.
Teams like Barcelona, Bayern Munich, AC Milan or Real Madrid are finding it tough the keep managers on a long term basis.
For that we have to salute Arsenal but what have the club won?
The last Premier League title was in 2003/04 season and zero European trophies.

In my opinion Guardiola is rubbish.
He goes to a team where the foundation is laid and excels there.

asiancigar
22-12-2015, 11:09 PM
Bro IMOM

It would seem that Guardiola is destined for ManC, so it's wishful thinking that we can land him. And if he is really going to ManC, then even more reason for us to have JM as he knows how to play ManU against Guardiola's ManC.

Would hate another under achieving unproven manager like DM to f#@& it up further,,,

Cheerz
AC

S.B.Y.1
23-12-2015, 12:20 AM
Halo my friend. Apa khabar? see you still logging in huh :D
Pak's upcoming trip next month.Wanna meet up and have some booze?

wangzzz
23-12-2015, 01:12 AM
Man U like bad to Worst.
sigh....

asiancigar
23-12-2015, 07:19 AM
Halo my friend. Apa khabar? see you still logging in huh :D
Pak's upcoming trip next month.Wanna meet up and have some booze?

Khabar Baik Pak.

Yes let's meet up....

Merry Christmas and Fabulous New Year ya...!!!

Cheerz
AC

asiancigar
23-12-2015, 08:14 AM
Where the next destination of Pep Guardiola will be is now almost crystal clear as his brother announced that the Spanish former player and manager will be heading to the Etihad stadium to become the manager of Manchester City. BeIN Sports understands that the announcement made by the brother of Pep Guardiola confirmed that Guardiola will sign a 3-year contract as he looks to turn the Citizens to a major contender in the English Premier league as well as the UEFA Champions league.

This news will cause a lot of changes to teams in England as Chelsea and Manchester United will have to look elsewhere to find their next managers. Manchester United, especially, will have to give Jose Mourinho a good thought as the Portuguese has expressed desire to manage the Old Trafford team.

With the possibility of booting out Dutch tactician, Louis Van Gaal, Jose Mourinho will be the main world class coach that can anchor Manchester United as Carlo Ancelloti has agreed to take over from Pep Guardiola at Bayern Munich after the end of this season. If the management of Manchester United does not sign Jose Mourinho, the club may suffer in the hands of their rivals in years to come.

If Mourinho becomes the next coach of Manchester United and Pep Guardiola becomes coach of Manchester City, the rivalry of these two world class tacticians will be rekindled. The two rivalled when they were the coaches of Spanish giants, Real Madrid and Barcelona, few seasons ago and the rivalry between them was intense both on and off the pitch.

By dailyfootballblog.com

imom
24-12-2015, 10:16 AM
Yeah bro, I know the chances are less than slim.

If/when he does go to City, our only hope is that his record against English teams isn't fantastic when his teams came up against English opposition in the CL. It may take some time for him to adjust but he is nothing if not adaptable. Just look at the endless formations and tactics he has employed.

But we are getting ahead of ourselves. LVG's appeared to have been given a stay of execution after crisis talks and should stay through the busy x'mas period at the minimum.

Bro IMOM

It would seem that Guardiola is destined for ManC, so it's wishful thinking that we can land him. And if he is really going to ManC, then even more reason for us to have JM as he knows how to play ManU against Guardiola's ManC.

Would hate another under achieving unproven manager like DM to f#@& it up further,,,

Cheerz
AC

S.B.Y.1
24-12-2015, 09:41 PM
Merry Christmas and Fabulous New Year ya...!!!

Seasons Greetings you and all Man U fans here :cool:

Johnbass
27-12-2015, 10:28 AM
SMLJ...
Tiagong LVG ran out of ideas Liao...

http://a2.fssta.com/content/dam/fsdigital/fscom/Soccer/images/2015/12/26/122615-Soccer-Louis-van-Gaal-PI-CH.vnocropresize.940.529.medium.28.jpg

imom
27-12-2015, 02:28 PM
LVG still has one idea. Quit.

Rickey
27-12-2015, 06:54 PM
Boxing Day's match against Stoke last nite seems to be the last for LVG & the Red Devils !...totally toothless to fight back after 2 down unlike past teams under SAF which will level the score & go on to win instead... though it is a star studded team, they will continue to lose if LVG is at the helm, the players not having pride in themselves as the feared Red Devils...maybe even worse than DM ! :(...but getting JM to replace him doesn't seem to be a good idea either..who then ??...sigh

asiancigar
28-12-2015, 09:03 AM

Totally AGREE ... hahaha

FunnyHippo
29-12-2015, 02:03 PM
LVG is next to be Zapped...

lacoruna69
01-01-2016, 10:14 AM
Alamak.....just one match away....
0-0 draw with Chelsea and now he says he wont quit.....:(

Johnbass
01-01-2016, 10:24 AM
Farking Serious...
Same points as LFC...

Continental
01-01-2016, 12:41 PM
Alamak.....just one match away....
0-0 draw with Chelsea and now he says he wont quit.....:(
He is so happy with just draws and saying he wants to win the League Championship next year in 2016. How delusional can one be ???

asiancigar
02-01-2016, 08:26 AM
I am just so fed-up with both LVG and more so with this idiot Ed Woodward who is simply useless buying and paying huge amounts for "unknowns"...... he is an arse-wipe compared to his predecessor David Gill.

It's reported that Ed is not insisting on having LVG chopped because it was him that brought in LVG and will lose face in doing so...... KNN

Any win against Swansea tonight..... or will it be yet another Draw or worst still a Lost???

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 !!!

Cheerz
AC

yinyang
02-01-2016, 09:25 AM
Any win against Swansea tonight..... or will it be yet another Draw or worst still a loss
Lightning struck 3X (koyak to Swans). So good vibes on makan Swans tonight (at least statistical probability) :p

Big guy, you still chionging? :D

asiancigar
02-01-2016, 09:53 AM
Lightning struck 3X (koyak to Swans). So good vibes on makan Swans tonight (at least statistical probability) :p

I wished i had the energy and stamina to chiong but am semi-retired liao... now just the occasional JG with SYTs that offer CIM.... :D

How about you brother.... still keeping the flag pole flying high

Let's do kopi and/or dinner together soon :)

Cheerz
AC

Johnbass
02-01-2016, 10:38 AM
SMLJ...
No wonder Rooney getting lazy at goals...

Louis van Gaal defended his decision to let Javier Hernandez and Robin van Persie leave Manchester United as he said he did not want too much competition at the striker's position.

imom
03-01-2016, 01:42 AM
Bros!

Battling win against Swansea tonight. 2nd half looked a bit more like the United of old. Classy goal by Rooney - been a long time since we have been able to say that. And good to see Martial stepping it up again.

I do still join friends for a drink at ktv but quite frequently I dun even call any girls. Somewhat semi-retired too.

Kopi/dinner sounds good!

I wished i had the energy and stamina to chiong but am semi-retired liao... now just the occasional JG with SYTs that offer CIM.... :D

How about you brother.... still keeping the flag pole flying high

Let's do kopi and/or dinner together soon :)

Rickey
14-01-2016, 10:25 PM
It's good to see the captain get back to previous good form wif a few goals in the last few games :)...hope he can sustain like tis...& the Red Devils will be in wif a chance for top 3 maybe at least...:p

wat a pulsating game !..3 a piece in the match against lowly Newcastle !...a game they deserve to win :(

S.B.Y.1
14-01-2016, 11:31 PM
I wished i had the energy and stamina to chiong but am semi-retired liao...

You're just saving up for "extra time" play :D. :p

May the better team win this weekend.

Johnbass
17-01-2016, 11:03 AM
MANU FTW tonight!
Or another boring low-score draw match?

Johnbass
17-01-2016, 11:41 PM
Goal!!!!

Rickey
19-01-2016, 09:19 PM
Goal!!!!
Wow !!...wat a wonderful goal last nite !!...tat was good of the captain ! :)

Actually Pool was the better team & shd hv won, but cos they dun hv good strikers & the Red Devils hv a very good GK in DDG :)...they ended up losing 0-1 wif the Rooney goal...GGMU !! :D

Johnbass
23-01-2016, 11:43 PM
Boring 1st half match with Southampton...
Heng got sbf to pass time...

Johnbass
24-01-2016, 12:45 AM
JiBye... 1 goal down...
LVG jiak sai lah...
:eek:

FunnyHippo
24-01-2016, 12:47 AM
JiBye x2... 1 goal down...
LVG jiak sai lah x2...

yinyang
24-01-2016, 01:25 AM
Shitty play. We deserved to lose. Only 1 shot in target 90mins, kns.
Won't be sorry if LVG gets the boot. Stubborn coot, not playing to players strengths :mad::mad:

asiancigar
25-01-2016, 12:33 PM
Wonder what's stopping the BOD and Woodward from giving LVG the sack which he deserves......

It would seem that we have indeed become "Boring Boring Man United"...

Hiazzzzzzzzz
AC

Rickey
27-01-2016, 12:06 AM
Wonder what's stopping the BOD and Woodward from giving LVG the sack which he deserves......

It would seem that we have indeed become "Boring Boring Man United"...

Hiazzzzzzzzz
AC
Haizz...The old fart still dun wanna resign...wat a shame, need to let his captain give pep talk to the players at 1/2 time...which is actually his duty as Manager to do :(

matey1982
27-01-2016, 12:12 AM
inevitable tt LVG will go

whether if it's a jump b4 push or to have contract terminated

asiancigar
27-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Nearly everyday for the past 20 months, we read about ManU bidding for so and so mega star but none is signed.

This idiot Ed Woodward signs virtually unknown, untested and unproven players hoping that by doing so, it will satisfy the 650million global fan base. What a wanker.....

And now together with LVG..., they are slowly destroying the foundation and spirit of our beloved ManU.

When will this end.....:mad:

lacoruna69
30-01-2016, 12:59 PM
Nearly everyday for the past 20 months, we read about ManU bidding for so and so mega star but none is signed.

This idiot Ed Woodward signs virtually unknown, untested and unproven players hoping that by doing so, it will satisfy the 650million global fan base. What a wanker.....

And now together with LVG..., they are slowly destroying the foundation and spirit of our beloved ManU.

When will this end.....:mad:

The fans in Manchester are already getting frustrated judging from the boos during the homeloss to Soton.
Whats the use of big name signing?
No one wants to come to Man U anymore.

Comparatively, maybe they should have stick to Moyes as Manager....at least he dun go around restricting n changing the playing style.

asiancigar
02-02-2016, 09:37 AM

It's confirmed that Pep is going to MCFC......

Pellegrini going to Chelsea....

ManU going nowhere because moron Woodward is still not willing to sack LVG and appoint Morinho.

Less a major change happens, we will just have to endure watching a boring ManU maintain around 6th place or god forbid slide further and further down the abyss.

Rickey
02-02-2016, 10:34 PM

It's confirmed that Pep is going to MCFC......

Pellegrini going to Chelsea....

ManU going nowhere because moron Woodward is still not willing to sack LVG and appoint Morinho.

Less a major change happens, we will just have to endure watching a boring ManU maintain around 6th place or god forbid slide further and further down the abyss.
Wat the red devils need NOW is a change of manager NOT sign on new players...

The current squad got good potentials but dunno why they are playing like a bunch of pussies :(...maybe its due to LVG's "philosophy" of football ..Lolzz...tats why it is a good thing to change him rather than the players :rolleyes:

imom
03-02-2016, 08:25 AM
Two defence-to-goals moves early this morning. The likes of which we haven't seen since.... well, Fergie. The whole fast-counter attacking move that led to Martial's beautiful goal is in fact quite reminiscent of SAF's teams.

mr_missile
03-02-2016, 05:54 PM
Two defence-to-goals moves early this morning. The likes of which we haven't seen since.... well, Fergie. The whole fast-counter attacking move that led to Martial's beautiful goal is in fact quite reminiscent of SAF's teams.

agree totally. has LVG finally lifted the shackles from the team?
next game vs chelski. they are quite the form team since hiddink took over. let's hope that united goes on the attacking mode at stamford bridge. :)

imom
03-02-2016, 06:41 PM
...has LVG finally lifted the shackles from the team?...

It appears he has - starting Mata and Lingard together for the first time. Freed Rooney and Martial to terrorise the Stoke defence.

I was watching some of the old Utd goals - Berbatov was always considered 'languid/lazy' but even he looked so much quicker than our team these past few seasons. So nice to see only ONE backward pass for the second goal - which was a cutback to a forward-marauding Rooney - which was then quickly crossed to Martial, meaning he had loads of time to hit that beauty of a goal. Great team goal from out of defence, capped off with a brilliant finish.

Hope they keep this 'philosophy' up.

FunnyHippo
06-02-2016, 12:41 AM
agree totally. has LVG finally lifted the shackles from the team?
next game vs chelski. they are quite the form team since hiddink took over. let's hope that united goes on the attacking mode at stamford bridge. :)

http://i.imgur.com/xen5QmM.gif

lacoruna69
06-02-2016, 12:08 PM
It appears he has - starting Mata and Lingard together for the first time. Freed Rooney and Martial to terrorise the Stoke defence.

I was watching some of the old Utd goals - Berbatov was always considered 'languid/lazy' but even he looked so much quicker than our team these past few seasons. So nice to see only ONE backward pass for the second goal - which was a cutback to a forward-marauding Rooney - which was then quickly crossed to Martial, meaning he had loads of time to hit that beauty of a goal. Great team goal from out of defence, capped off with a brilliant finish.

Hope they keep this 'philosophy' up.

This is the Man U we are used to seeing....

Great attacking instinct...free flow Man U.

If they can play like this every week.....winning the title is no problem becoz other teams are so inconsistent.

Looking forward to Chelsea.

Johnbass
06-02-2016, 10:05 PM
Farking Serious...
Man City 0-3 Leicester... 60min

Man U seems not so jiat lat now...

Johnbass
06-02-2016, 11:26 PM
Tiagong MANU's new signing...
DEADPOOL!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAZnyE-I7dg

achu
07-02-2016, 08:23 AM
Farking Serious...
Man City 0-3 Leicester... 60min

Man U seems not so jiat lat now...

What is the odds on Leicester being a champion. Could be worthy putting in some investment in this.

Rickey
08-02-2016, 05:06 AM
Haizz...The old fart still dun wanna resign...wat a shame, need to let his captain give pep talk to the players at 1/2 time...which is actually his duty as Manager to do :(
The old fart is still so delusional & in self denial...sigh...wat a shame, 1stly denying angrily tat he never offered to resign when he shd hv done so & just 2 days ago rebuked & contradicted wat his captain & Lingard said abt he freeing them to play in a more aggressive style than his own boring philosophy of "defending & possession" football" thus beating Stoke comprehensively 3-0 !...well we hv just seen the results of the match played just a few hours ago...Chelski 1..Man U 1...allowing Diego Costa to score in injury time...sigh

asiancigar
10-02-2016, 10:30 AM
I never thought that i would be saying this but after 45years, there is no more anticipation nor enthusiastism nor "kan cheongness" in looking forward to ManU matches anymore..... Its boring and painful to watch yet another draw or expect the unexpected of losing to EPL minnows.

I don't bother setting my alarm to wake up any more, i watch when i have the time rather then make the time to watch, if i miss the match coz i did not know about it... then i look at ESPN expecting yet another draw or loss.

Sadly and until the BOD gets rid of LVG and eventually this wanker Woodward..... i will just watch when i have the time, read the results if i am curious and just cherish the wonderful memories of our yesteryears and pray that by some divine intervention..... we get a good manager that will inject freshness and life back to a meandering and disillusioned ManU.

So much for all the rumours about Pep, Neymar, Ronaldo, and what other rubbish we get fed with by the press. For as long as Woodward in around... we will never get any of them and like wise if LVG stays.... these super talents and super stars will be wasted by his stupid tactics.

Sad Sad Era indeed....
AC

imom
10-02-2016, 12:45 PM
I never thought that i would be saying this but after 45years, there is no more anticipation nor enthusiastism nor "kan cheongness" in looking forward to ManU matches anymore..... Its boring and painful to watch yet another draw or expect the unexpected of losing to EPL minnows...
AC

Got a new respect for Liverpool fans yet? :D

FunnyHippo
10-02-2016, 06:35 PM
JiBye!
No wonder Leicester City so powderful...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CayDpxkUEAA5ueO.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CayDrkMUkAAYc9H.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CayDsNpVAAAwEJ6.jpg

asiancigar
10-02-2016, 10:32 PM
Hahaha......

asiancigar
10-02-2016, 10:38 PM

Knowing the pain and frustrations that fans of Pool have had to endure over the last few years.

Absolutely YES !!!

Cheerz
AC

mr_missile
11-02-2016, 02:02 PM
The old fart is still so delusional & in self denial...sigh...wat a shame, 1stly denying angrily tat he never offered to resign when he shd hv done so & just 2 days ago rebuked & contradicted wat his captain & Lingard said abt he freeing them to play in a more aggressive style than his own boring philosophy of "defending & possession" football" thus beating Stoke comprehensively 3-0 !...well we hv just seen the results of the match played just a few hours ago...Chelski 1..Man U 1...allowing Diego Costa to score in injury time...sigh

rumours are rife in the UK papers that JM has told his close friends that it is a done deal to United. am not so sure if that is the best way forward even though there is no doubt that LVG must go.
personally, i would rather the board get rid of LVG now and appoint giggs for the rest of the season. give that guy a chance and see if he is up to it. see the results at the end of the season. get JM if giggs failed to take his chance.
on a side note, spurs' pochettino should be seriously considered to take over too. would love to see how he manages United with a huge budget given to buy players and nurture and promote players from the academy.

mr_missile
11-02-2016, 02:04 PM

Knowing the pain and frustrations that fans of Pool have had to endure over the last few years.

Absolutely YES !!!

Cheerz
AC

love this. made my day! :D

JoseMourinho
11-02-2016, 05:42 PM

Absolutely YES !!!

Cheerz
AC

You have me to be manager next.

JoseMourinho
11-02-2016, 05:42 PM
rumours are rife in the UK papers that JM has told his close friends that it is a done deal to United. am not so sure if that is the best way forward even though there is no doubt that LVG must go.
personally, i would rather the board get rid of LVG now and appoint giggs for the rest of the season. give that guy a chance and see if he is up to it. see the results at the end of the season. get JM if giggs failed to take his chance.
on a side note, spurs' pochettino should be seriously considered to take over too. would love to see how he manages United with a huge budget given to buy players and nurture and promote players from the academy.

See you guys in summer.

FunnyHippo
11-02-2016, 05:55 PM
Tiagong Mourinho will manage MU next season wor...

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/onesport/cps/624/cpsprodpb/D41F/production/_88130345_united_jose_reuters.jpg

JoseMoanrinho
12-02-2016, 09:30 AM

Absolutely YES !!!

Cheerz
AC

You have me to be manager next

JoseMoanrinho
12-02-2016, 09:32 AM

See you guys in the summer

Johnbass
13-02-2016, 06:42 PM
Tiagong Sunderland 1 - 2 Man. Utd
Huat ah!

Johnbass
13-02-2016, 10:46 PM
Tiagong Sunderland 1 - 2 Man. Utd
Huat ah!

SMLJ...
MU lost again...

countryman
14-02-2016, 12:00 AM
De Gea kept the score @ 2-1..If not for him, could have been more! :rolleyes:

Rickey
14-02-2016, 05:47 AM
De Gea kept the score @ 2-1..If not for him, could have been more! :rolleyes:
Tats the end of the road for the Red Devils tis season...even top 4 hopes hv now vanished & gone :(...losing 2nite to a relegation threatened team like Sunderland (the black cats) 2-1...DDG's own goal was really unfortunate...hope it doesn't affect his morale

LVG shd resign gentlemanly i/o trying to hang on for dear life...& let another more aggressive & daring guy lead the Red Devils back to their glorious past :)

asiancigar
14-02-2016, 10:58 AM
KNN .... CCB and all the colorful expressions that is most appropriate now.

How can Wanker Woodward still back this useless clueless moron LVG....

I was anxiously looking for news that LVG has been sacked this morning but alas, he is still going on and on TCSS about nothing.... :mad:

lacoruna69
14-02-2016, 12:39 PM
What a terrible display....
The players seemed very frightened to go forward.
When they do....they lose possession easily.

Sunderland was attacking all the way. I dont know why the goal was deemed an own goal by DDG. DDG was my MOTM.

Still, there is a moment of brilliance with Martial's goal.....world class chip....such a tight corner...I didnt think it would go in....but it did.

imom
14-02-2016, 02:22 PM
Season over. Now we have euro mickey mouse cup to 'look forward' to.

Johnbass
14-02-2016, 09:54 PM
Welbeck with the winning goal for Arsenal...

FunnyHippo
14-02-2016, 10:55 PM
https://scontent-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpl1/v/t1.0-9/12715794_993080770747452_8104615256401380937_n.jpg ?oh=c0a60fc45dcf0c55652ff1fdebcc8a58&oe=5731D194

mr_missile
15-02-2016, 07:53 AM
Season over. Now we have euro mickey mouse cup to 'look forward' to.

lol bro. i am looking forward to another thing : the news that LVG has left OT permanently, either on his own accord or been given the boot. :mad:

imom
15-02-2016, 08:41 AM
lol bro. i am looking forward to another thing : the news that LVG has left OT permanently, either on his own accord or been given the boot. :mad:

At least my no.2 team is challenging. Good win over City last night - go Spurs! :D

And I remember Utd 'stole' LVG from Spurs when they appointed him. Spurs must be breathing a huge sigh of relief.....

JoseMourinho
16-02-2016, 01:18 PM
No worries, the fans will love me at Old Trafford.

FunnyHippo
16-02-2016, 03:17 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CbNH6g-WAAEQiwk.jpg

Jose Mourinho could take over Manchester United this month as board lose faith in Louis van Gaal.
Having spent £250million under LVG, United have their worst-ever points total at this stage of a Premier League season, with 41 from 26 games.
Furthermore, Louis van Gaal only takes short-term lease on house over fears of Man United axe.

yinyang
16-02-2016, 05:07 PM
Louis van Gaal only takes short-term lease on house over fears of Man United axe. Under fire Dutchman scared to commit long-term to new home as worries grow over United sacking
http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/02690/lvg-removal-man_2690281a.jpg

LOUIS VAN GAAL’S future at Manchester United looks more uncertain than ever. The under-pressure Old Trafford boss has just signed up for a new home — with a letting contract that allows him to leave at the drop of a hat.

LVG and his wife Truus have spent the last 18 months in a four-bedroom flat near the upmarket village of Hale, Greater Manchester.
But the owner of the property wants to move back in and she has served him notice to quit by the end of this month.
So Van Gaal, 64, has now struck a deal to rent a magnificent £1.4million apartment in nearby Bowdon.

But he refused to commit to a six-month let. So instead of paying the advertised rent of £3,000 a month, the Dutch coach has agreed to pay over the odds for a month-by-month rolling contract. The Sun understands he will pay around £4,500 a month for the option to give a month’s notice if he decides to throw in the towel at the Theatre of Dreams.

Last night a United source said: “Fans will speculate that this means the end is nigh for Louis — and that might well be the case.
“But it could also mean that he wants to actually buy somewhere here and wants to be able to move in as quickly as possible.”

LVG’s new home was marketed as “the best penthouse in South Manchester and Cheshire” and boasts a hot tub on the roof terrace.
The property is spread over 6,000sq feet, with bedrooms opening on to balconies. There is also a self-contained gym on the third floor.

Yesterday a property expert said: “It’s unusual for estate agents and owners to allow rolling monthly contracts, they normally like you signed up for six or 12 months.

“But I guess the goalposts change when the manager of Manchester United comes knocking on your door.”

Van Gaal is under huge pressure as United are out of the Champions League and only fifth in the Premier League table.
Failure to qualify for the Champions League would be a financial disaster. And his predecessor in the Old Trafford hotseat David Moyes has told Van Gaal Manchester United HAVE to be in the Champions League.

LVG has conceded it is already a long-shot to make the top four this term. If they fail to do that, they must win the Europa League to squeak in through the back door.

Moyes, who lasted just ten months after succeeding Alex Ferguson, said: “I knew Manchester United had to qualify for the Champions League.
“They are a club of status that wants to be at that level.
“They want to be winning it, never mind qualifying for it. That’s what happens at Manchester United.”

Moyes was fired in April 2014 as soon as United were put out of the Champions League by Bayern Munich.
He said: “The reason I lost my job was I didn’t win enough games. But I feel unfairly treated in that you don’t get the time to do the job.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/6931196/Louis-van-Gaal-only-takes-short-term-lease-on-house-over-fears-of-Man-United-axe.html

yinyang
16-02-2016, 05:10 PM
Man United preparing £60million move for Borussia Dortmund hotshot Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7340738.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/VfB-Stuttgart-v-Borussia-Dortmund-DFB-Cup
United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward has identified the African goalgetter as the club’s No1 transfer target this summer

Manchester United are ready to break the bank to sign Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang - and make him one of the biggest stars in the world.

Big-money move? Manchester United are preparing a massive bid for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward has identified the red-hot Borussia Dortmund striker as the club’s No1 transfer target this summer.

And despite their struggles to qualify for next season’s Champions League, United are confident they can lure Aubameyang to Old Trafford. United are ready to pay in excess of £60m, give him a £200,000-a-week contract and the promise of making him a global superstar.

They have already sounded out Aubameyang’s representatives and are hopeful of stealing a march on any rivals for his transfer.

United still believe that a move to Old Trafford is appealing to the biggest stars in world football even if they have to pay huge prices to get them. Arsenal have been on his case but have been scared off by Dortmund’s demands - but that will not deter United.

They have got serious cash to spend and want to rebuild their squad even though doubts over the manager remain a huge issue.

Louis van Gaal knows he will go unless he finishes in the top four and gets back into the Champions League next season.
Jose Mourinho is the overwhelming favourite to succeed Van Gaal but that will not affect United’s plans in the transfer market.

There is major concern within the club about United’s ailing form and Sir Alex Ferguson remains a big influence behind the scenes.

Ferguson - who has a close friendship with former Chelsea boss Mourinho - asked to come back on the team bus after United’s draw at Chelsea ten days ago.

Former United boss Ferguson treads a careful path through the politics at Old Trafford but his presence is still very noticeable with the players and may also ultimately have a say in the decision over the next manager.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-united-preparing-60million-move-7376430

mr_missile
17-02-2016, 08:23 AM
Paikiagor says hi

hello PaiKiaGor. welcome to the red devils' supporters camp. :D

mr_missile
17-02-2016, 08:25 AM
At least my no.2 team is challenging. Good win over City last night - go Spurs! :D

And I remember Utd 'stole' LVG from Spurs when they appointed him. Spurs must be breathing a huge sigh of relief.....

indeed. love their underarmour jersey (the away strip nicer though). :D

FunnyHippo
18-02-2016, 12:49 AM
Rooney out for 2 months?

Wayne Rooney will miss Manchester United's Europa League game at FC Midtjylland amid unconfirmed reports he is out for up to two months.

Johnbass
19-02-2016, 08:19 AM
SMLJ team...
David Moyes must be laughing at LVG...
Midtjylland strike back to humiliate Manchester United and Louis van Gaal
...... The verdict delivered by the supporters at the end starkly summed up their feeling as they sang: “We’re fucking shit”.

imom
19-02-2016, 08:58 AM
Remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3W-04fbL78

Get ready for Arsenal revenge, when the Premier League resumes.

yinyang
20-02-2016, 10:18 AM
SOS?:p

yinyang
20-02-2016, 10:20 AM
Van Gaal loses confidence of senior United players who want Mourinho
• Thursday’s Europa League defeat deepens concerns about Dutchman
• Group of senior players uneasy about tactics and training, Guardian learns

Thursday’s dismal 2-1 defeat at Midtjylland in the Europa League last-32 first leg has increased concerns among the players that Louis van Gaal will be unable to turn round Manchester United’s fortunes.

Louis van Gaal has lost the confidence of a group of senior Manchester Unitedplayers and José Mourinho is their preferred option as his replacement.

Manchester United’s malaise goes all the way down to their academy

While Van Gaal is generally well liked among the squad, the Guardian has learned this influential faction has been unsure for a while about him being able to turn the side’s fortunes around.

Thursday’s dismal 2-1 defeat at Midtjylland in the Europa League last-32 first leg has reaffirmed this view of Van Gaal, with players uneasy about his tactics and training methods. United face the struggling League One side Shrewsbury in the FA Cup on Monday.

Although there is a recognition those on the field must take their share of responsibility for uneven form – Thursday’s loss followed the 2-1 reverse at Sunderland on Saturday – Mourinho is seen as the man who can return the club to winning ways.

The Portuguese remains open to taking over but it is understood he feels he cannot wait around too long and so is exploring other options. One of these may be a return to Italian football.

Ed Woodward, United’s executive vice-chairman, continues to deliberate over whether to sack Van Gaal. Woodward is conscious that if he does not act soon the club may miss out on Mourinho. The Portuguese hinted he has several options for his next job in management.

As Manchester United tumble, there is no sign Louis van Gaal will get it right

Mourinho, who was sacked by Chelsea in December, has been heavily linked with a move to Old Trafford at the end of the season; there were reports this month that United have already held talks with his representatives.

However, Mourinho, who is understood to have been sent replica versions of the Premier League and Capital One Cup trophies he won last season by Chelsea this week, and a letter thanking him for his achievements, has insisted that he is not actively looking for a new club and he denied reports in Italy linking him with a return to Internazionale.

“There is one thing I want to clarify – I will not be directing things over there next season,” Mourinho told La Stampa. “My next club? I really do not know, but one thing is certain – I love football and I will return with the same passion and ambition I’ve always had.
“Right now I have respect for every coach at every club. I’m not looking for a club, but there are clubs that are looking for me.”

Meanwhile, Michael Carrick has apologised to around 800 supporters who paid £71 apiece for a ticket to watch the match against Midtjylland and admitted the performance had not been good enough. He said: “I can’t knock the supporters, they were incredible. They’ve been great throughout my time at the club, especially during the last couple of years when they haven’t had much to shout about.
“They’ve stuck with us and travelled to support us, so I can only apologise.”
The manager, Louis Van Gaal pointed to the total of 14 injured players as a prime reason for the defeat but Carrick refused to do so.
“I don’t think you can use injuries as an excuse,” he said. “It is something that is not ideal but I can’t make any excuses. I can’t put that down as a reason for losing.”

United took the lead through a Memphis Depay goal but held on to this for just seven minutes as the Danish champions equalised just before half-time thorough Pione Sisto, the substitute Paul Onuachu firing the winner on 77 minutes.

“The second half wasn’t good enough,” said Carrick. “And they are no excuses for that. We were not good enough at all and the only positive is that we’ve got another go at it next week. We’re bitterly disappointed, and frustrated and angry at the performance and the result tonight but when the dust settles over the next few days we will get ourselves ready for the games coming up.”
The return leg is on Thursday at Old Trafford but before then United travel to Shrewsbury.

“We have to pick ourselves up and go again – there is no other way.” Carrick said. “I could stand here and speak to people about the whole game but there is no point really doing that. We lost the game, simple as that.
“The defeat has shown that if you are not anywhere near your best then you can slip up – and we need to be ready for that. Football’s a funny old game and it throws up different things. But we know what to expect. It is not going to be an easy game. If we are at our best then we should win the game but it is not as easy as that.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...-jose-mourinho

FunnyHippo
20-02-2016, 01:36 PM
SMLJ this Woodfark...

:mad:

Senior Manchester United officials have told Ed Woodward to sack Louis van Gaal but the Manchester United chief is intent on staying loyal to Louis van Gaal.

Johnbass
24-02-2016, 09:34 PM
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/jose-mourinho-headed-to/2544402.html
Jose Mourinho touches down in Singapore

Tiagong Mourinho is next SG National team coach lah...

FunnyHippo
25-02-2016, 06:18 PM
No wonder MU results like shit...
Everyone use their KKJs to think and play soccer...

Louis van Gaal urges Man United players to be more 'horny'

asiancigar
28-02-2016, 08:14 AM
Any predictions for tonight's game against Arsenal....

Am just hoping to see the young boy Ashford play again, he is the most exciting gem from our academy.

Cheerz
AC

FunnyHippo
28-02-2016, 10:39 PM
Rashford rioting at Old Trafford liao...
Huat ah!

imom
29-02-2016, 12:54 AM
Tense, but at least I didn't yawn during the match. Well done Rashford!

FunnyHippo
29-02-2016, 12:49 PM
Tiagong LVG will be nominated for the Oscars...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcT_78nWAAAQruE.jpg:large

asiancigar
29-02-2016, 03:39 PM
Fabulous Rashford....

Cheerz
AC

mr_missile
29-02-2016, 04:22 PM
Tense, but at least I didn't yawn during the match. Well done Rashford!

Fabulous Rashford....

Cheerz
AC

unexpected result given the depleted side (including 2 midfielders playing in central defense) we put out against an almost full-strength gunners team.
well done united. even SAF was beaming and applauding the team at the end of the game.
seems like LVG passed this week's tests (of 3 games in 3 different competitions) with flying colours.
would he now be staying beyond this season? ;):p

imom
29-02-2016, 10:00 PM
...would he now be staying beyond this season? ;):p

Whatever boring shit he has done, we have to give him credit for bringing up the youngsters from the academy. That may just be his legacy.

asiancigar
01-03-2016, 11:25 AM
This is so hilarious...

http://www.101greatgoals.com/101ggvideos/lolz/man-united-boss-louis-van-gaal-shapeshifts-into-a-hen-in-amazing-parody-video/

Enjoy
AC

imom
01-03-2016, 12:30 PM
And the memes.... check out the one with JM.... lol

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/louis-van-gaal-memes-swamp-7459600

asiancigar
07-03-2016, 09:18 AM
Interesting article from UK which I totally agree with.....

Recently I have been reading that the last three results have turned Louis van Gaal into such a good manager that Manchester United couldn’t bear to see him leave at the end of the season and would like him to stay on for his contracted final year.

The last three results have been the Europa League win over FC Midtjylland, who would just about survive the first division in England, followed by a good 3-2 win over Arsenal, who were abysmal and ending in a very fortuitous 1-0 win over Watford, a game in which they were lucky Watford didn’t score three.

With the exception of the Arsenal game, the other two again papered over the cracks and certainly made van Gaal look a lot better than he really is. The problem when this happens is that some people actually believe he is good, only for a short while, but long enough for the damage to be done.

Louis van Gaal has, basically, had his day. He cannot live with the modern game, particularly in the Premier League where he has never managed before. He is far too arrogant to admit it and prefers to rely completely on excuses when his team loses.

Today, for the West Brom match, it was Juan Mata for being sent off and the referee.
He completely ignored that, when he has a decent choice of players available, he hasn’t a clue which are the best. His good results all came when there was a large injury list and he picked the fit players, without having any options.

As soon as he gets players fit, he doesn’t know what to do. He picked the wrong team against West Brom then further compounded his error by making ridiculous substitutions when chasing the game.

Hopefully, this has silenced the idiots who want him to remain for another year. If they get their way, The job will be handed to Ryan Giggs in just over a year’s time. Much as Giggs is a legend, he is so in the same way as Sir Bobby Charlton and, also in the same way, there is absolutely no guarantee that he will be a good manager, Charlton certainly wasn’t.

This would all mean side-stepping the greatest manager still available. Jose Mourinho would, by then, have taken another job and, if Giggs were to fail, probably wouldn’t be available a third time.

I fail to see much difference between Sir Alex Ferguson and Jose Mourinho and can’t, therefore, understand quite what the problem is. This idea that he doesn’t bring kids through doesn’t ring true either. He brought a couple through during his time at Chelsea, but his remit was to win things on a three year contract, not become a nursery nurse. I feel pretty certain that, if he were given a reasonably long contract and told that he must develop the youth of the club, then he would gladly do it.

Ferguson, with the class of 92 the obvious exception, wasn’t particularly well known for bringing kids through either. Schmeichel, Barthez, Rooney, Ronaldo, van Nistelrooy, Keane, McClair, Kanchelskis, Ince, Irwin, Parker, Bruce, Pallister, Cantona, Yorke, Cole, Sheringham, Solskjaer, van der Sar, Stam, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Heinze. None of these players came through the youth team at Old Trafford and they are the first ones I could think of without bothering to do any research, there will be considerably more.

The other advantage in appointing Mourinho ASAP is the counter effect it would have on Manchester City’s appointment of Pep Guardiola. It would give the United fans something to shout about, for a change.

It is absolutely staggering that there is even a whisper that van Gaal will still be there next season and I, for one, hope that it was just a momentary lapse in concentration and judgement by some misguided fool who has the ear of the press.

Next year needs to see Louis van Gaal in Portugal, in retirement and far, far away from Old Trafford. He is doing enough damage as it is without the need for a further year to inflict even more.

JoseMourinho
07-03-2016, 10:28 AM
The other advantage in appointing Mourinho ASAP is the counter effect it would have on Manchester City’s appointment of Pep Guardiola. It would give the United fans something to shout about, for a change.

It is absolutely staggering that there is even a whisper that van Gaal will still be there next season and I, for one, hope that it was just a momentary lapse in concentration and judgement by some misguided fool who has the ear of the press.

Next year needs to see Louis van Gaal in Portugal, in retirement and far, far away from Old Trafford. He is doing enough damage as it is without the need for a further year to inflict even more.

I am coming and all knew only me is the Special One.
See you next season.

FunnyHippo
09-03-2016, 09:37 PM
Premier League FTW!

Premier League clubs have agreed to limit away ticket prices to a maximum of £30 for the next three seasons.

Rickey
12-03-2016, 08:33 PM
GK, David De Gea single-handedly saved the Red Devils YET again in their match against arch rival Pool last nite wif 3 fantastic saves ! :D...it could hv easily been 5-0 i/o 2-0 ! :eek:..the rest of the players are 'chiat liao bee'...wat a shame being paid so much as professional footballers & wearing the jersey of the most famous club in England :(

yinyang
12-03-2016, 09:09 PM
Slow death of MU:( ..in tomorrow's Sunday Times (UK). Looong suffering fans last 3 years, kns

yinyang
12-03-2016, 09:17 PM
Kena assed by scousers:(

asiancigar
13-03-2016, 08:13 AM
It was painful to watch and I did not bother to stay up for the 2nd half. Not surprised when I read that we lost 2-0 the next morning.

Looks like, God forbid..... we will probably end up in md table at the end of the season. :(:(:(

Cheerz
AC

lacoruna69
13-03-2016, 10:56 AM
GK, David De Gea single-handedly saved the Red Devils YET again in their match against arch rival Pool last nite wif 3 fantastic saves ! :D...it could hv easily been 5-0 i/o 2-0 ! :eek:..the rest of the players are 'chiat liao bee'...wat a shame being paid so much as professional footballers & wearing the jersey of the most famous club in England :(

Watch the video and 3 clear point blank saves by DDG....too bad the rest of his teammates let him down.

I read somewhere LVG stating we cant compare the present Man U with the previous glorious batch under SAF.....

Wonder how he got the job if he got this mentality.......

I'm beginning to suspect there is some illicit relationship between LVG n Woodward (this guy simply refuse to sack LVG).....:rolleyes:

imom
13-03-2016, 02:18 PM
Man U 1 - 2 West Ham

Rickey
14-03-2016, 09:31 PM
Man U 1 - 2 West Ham
Draw Game...Martial to the rescue wif a late equaliser !

Looks like nowadays under LVG they either lose or draw :(...Tink MU Board is contented to hold LVG till end of season & win NOTHING at all plus mid table or relegation position in league...sigh

asiancigar
15-03-2016, 09:27 AM
Draw Game...Martial to the rescue wif a late equaliser !

Looks like nowadays under LVG they either lose or draw :(...Tink MU Board is contented to hold LVG till end of season & win NOTHING at all plus mid table or relegation position in league...sigh

Its all because of this idiot.... Ed 'The Wanker" Woodward. Single handedly he has managed to destroy in 2 years what it took ManU to build over the last 50 years.

AC :mad::mad::mad:

imom
15-03-2016, 09:45 PM
Its all because of this idiot.... Ed 'The Wanker" Woodward....

What to do? Owners only see $$$, of course hire a finance guy to run 'their' football club. But owners should be tulan by now, see his negotiation 'skills' when buying players....

FunnyHippo
17-03-2016, 12:57 PM
LVG said MU can score 4 goals later...

We don't want to concede a goal. We are thinking only of making goals. We have done that against Midtjylland in the last round. We don't want to concede, but if we do, we can score four.

Johnbass
17-03-2016, 07:43 PM
Tiagong can hoot over 2.5...
LVG SIC one...
HUAT ah!

yinyang
17-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Get real fellow red devils. Big mountain to overcome 2 goal deficit:p

asiancigar
18-03-2016, 07:27 AM
What's next ..... We are officially out of Europe

So much talk yet so little to show for it...

Next we will be kicked out of FA cup, probably be torn apart by ManC and end up around 8th in the EPL table.

KNN

Johnbass
20-03-2016, 10:17 AM
JiBye this LVG...
Win 1st then Big Cannon lah...

Manchester City vs Manchester United: We must beat rivals to finish in top four, says Louis van Gaal

JoseMourinho
20-03-2016, 01:47 PM
José Mourinho has signed pre-contract agreement with Manchester United – report

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/19/jose-mourinho-manchester-united-pre-contract

asiancigar
21-03-2016, 07:27 AM
josé mourinho has signed pre-contract agreement with manchester united – report

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/19/jose-mourinho-manchester-united-pre-contract

welcome to manu....:D:cool:

asiancigar
26-03-2016, 07:14 PM
JOSE MOURINHO will be offered a mind-boggling £60million to send Manchester United soaring back to football’s summit.

The three-year deal dwarfs even the £15m a year which Manchester City are paying Pep Guardiola.

The contract, including bonuses for titles and cups won, will make Mourinho the highest-paid football manager in history.

It is almost double what Louis van Gaal currently earns. And while there has been no pre-contract signed between United and Mourinho, there is a verbal agreement in place that he will take over in May.

The Portuguese boss and his advisors are therefore convinced it is a done deal, which will see him trouser up to £20m a year.

It has long been an ambition of Mourinho’s to take over at Old Trafford. He was stunned when he was overlooked after Alex Ferguson retired in favor of David Moyes.

The Sun UK

FunnyHippo
11-04-2016, 07:39 PM
MU dont need both of them lah...
JiBye...

Zlatan Ibrahimovic could join Man Utd if Louis van Gaal leaves...

asiancigar
13-04-2016, 08:57 PM
LVG ‘to be sacked’ if Man United lose to West Ham tonight ... by Jimmy Llyod

The fat lady is warming up.

And she could be belting out Louis van Gaal’s last rites *very* soon.

Man United take on West Ham in the FA Cup at Upton Park tonight.

And all the indicators are that he will be sacked if United lose.

The Mirror says United top brass will pull the plug when LVG can no longer win a trophy or qualify for the Champions League.

The FA Cup is United’s last chance for silverware.

And with their hopes of securing a top four spot looking virtually impossible – they are five points behind City with a far inferior goal difference – defeat tonight would almost certainly spell the end.

There had been some talk that Van Gaal would survive regardless of what happened this season.

But today’s developments are likely to dent a huge blow to Van Gaal’s hopes of sticking around at Old Trafford.

But that is not the only problem for United.

John Cross also says that Ed Woodward is not 100 per cent convinced by Jose Mourinho – but that Ryan Giggs does not want to take the job in the short term again.

Which means that, if they do axe Van Gaal, they will have no caretaker…

And no replacement.

Well done, Ed.

Now remind us why you didn’t sign anybody?

imom
14-04-2016, 12:57 PM
LVG ‘to be sacked’ if Man United lose to West Ham tonight ... by Jimmy Llyod

Rashford helps save LVG again, with some Fellat.... I mean with Fellaini.

lacoruna69
16-04-2016, 11:14 AM
Rashford helps save LVG again, with some Fellat.... I mean with Fellaini.

Surprise again.....haha..

The Rashford goal was superb...a piece of individual brilliance.

asiancigar
17-04-2016, 08:52 AM
Manchester United Blog: Van Gaal, thank you for everything but now it’s time to go By Abhranil Roy on April 17, 2016

Manchester United last won a silverware in 2013, when they clinched their 20th league title under Sir Alex Ferguson. Although it’s been a mere 3 years since then, yet it already seems like a majority. David Moyes, who immediately succeeded the great Scotsman turned out to be a miserable flop, while Louis van Gaal, the man who took the average Dutch national side to the semi-finals of the World Cup in 2014, has so far failed to yield positive results consistently. Now it is not the tradition of Manchester United to sack managers regularly, but in the light of the media reporting Jose Mourinho’s availability and interest in managing the Old Trafford outfit, here’s why we should thank the former Barca man but at the same time, let him go:

1. Because that’s what the history books say

In his first stint at Barcelona van Gaal won them the Liga title, but in his second, he almost relegated them. Even at Bayern, he won them the league and took them to the 2010 Champions League Final, but was dismissed after doing so. Why? Because van Gaal is the kind of a manager who is an expert at stabilising the ship after it has gotten rocky, as Manchester United were after David Moyes’s reign but is incapable of steering the club to top again, which in our case, is success and silverware. He has done a fantastic job in removing the deadwood, bringing in a host of promising faces as well as hand debuts, however forcedly, to young and bright academy products, but he cannot put the finishing touches that a side needs to win and win big.

2. He is obsessed at proving he is smarter than everyone else

Under van Gaal, strikers have played as wingers and vice versa, fullbacks as centre backs and so on and so forth. Now if it had clicked, he would have probably revolutionised modern football but they have misfired and frustrated us more often than not, which is why his ” philosophy” and ” process ” have drawn more ridicules and taunts than applauses. His obsession with doing exactly the opposite of what seems obvious has hurt us over and over again.

3. Coz Jose is available!

Jose Mourinho is a proven winner, and although he has never really stayed at any club for long, yet his short term success and glamour is probably what the club and we, the supporters need right now. The Portuguese, has, over the years expressed his desire to manage United, and I think it’s high time we give him a shot. He creates controversies, loathes the media but clicks very well with the fans and the players in general. He seems to be exactly the man who can steer the Red Devils to the promised land.

asiancigar
17-04-2016, 08:54 AM
Ferguson now willing to 'accept' Mourinho as Man Utd manager
by Paul Vegas

Sir Alex Ferguson is supportive of Jose Mourinho's appointment at Manchester United.

The Sun says Ferguson, 74, had been reluctant to back the Portuguese over the position — amid reports of a power struggle with fellow boardmembers.

According to Red Issue, Ferguson and his allies within the boardroom are now 'waving the white flag' as they anticipate the arrival of Mourinho.

Although no deal has been signed yet, Mourinho has been searching for houses in Cheshire ahead of a move — and has rebuffed offers from Italy and China as he waits for the prized job.

Louis van Gaal has somewhat salvaged United's season with an FA Cup run and there is still the outside possibility of the top four.

But the Dutchman's time ultimately looks numbered, with United chiefs knowing they will soon have to pay him out of his £6million-a-year contract.

lacoruna69
24-04-2016, 12:06 PM
Congratz on going to FA Cup Final....
(A competition which SAF dun put much emphasis on last time.....)

Look at how much Man U had degraded under the moron, LVG.

Credit to DDG for that penalty save and Martial with that stoppage time goal....kept his cool n composure.
Rooney also did an early goal line header clearance.

asiancigar
25-04-2016, 08:49 AM
Jose Mourinho to be handed £300m transfer budget to rebuild Manchester United
by George Bellshaw Metro.co.uk

Jose Mourinho will be handed an incredible £300million transfer budget when he becomes Manchester United manager, reports say.
The Portuguese coach is set to arrive at the club in the coming weeks after signing a deal to replace Louis van Gaal.
And United officials have promised him an incredible £300m war chest to rebuild the team, according to the Daily Star.
Executive vice chairman Ed Woodward is desperate for Mourinho to create a side capable of winning major trophies next season.

The former Chelsea manager will be given huge resources to ensure that there’s success.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is believed to feature on his shortlist, while other major stars have been touted as potential options.
Woodward is desperate to land a marquee signing and Neymar, Thomas Muller, Paul Pogba, Edinson Cavani and Raphael Varane could all be targeted.

asiancigar
25-04-2016, 08:52 AM
Jose Mourinho has signed Man United contract and will replace Van Gaal ‘within the next two weeks’ by Lee Thomas-Mason Metro.co.uk

Jose Mourinho has signed a contract to replace Louis van Gaal as the manager of Manchester United, according to reports.
It is also believed that the former Chelsea boss will be in charge of United ‘within the next two weeks’ after singing the deal at the end of last week.
Mourinho has been heavily tipped to replace Van Gaal at the end of the season, supporters becoming frustrated with the Dutchman’s style of football despite reaching the FA Cup final after a dramatic victory over Everton at Wembley.
According to an exclusive report in the Express, Manchester United officials had become concerned about PSG’s interest in Mourinho and made their move to acquire his services, but initially wanted to wait until the end of the season to seal the deal.

After Anthony Martial’s injury time winner on Saturday at Wembley, LvG continued to avoid questions over his future at Old Trafford but confirmed he remains unsure as to whether he would still be in charge for the beginning of next season.
The news also comes in the wake of Portuguese newspaper printing a front page story that Mourinho had confirmed his move to United, alongside the added addition that 53-year-old is already working on recruiting some of his favoured transfer targets.

imom
25-04-2016, 10:04 AM
Congratz on going to FA Cup Final....
(A competition which SAF dun put much emphasis on last time.....)

Yeah, FA Cup was always 3rd priority during Fergie's reign. There was even one year where he decided not to defend the cup.

Rooney can't hack it as an out-and-out striker anymore but looks good in midfield. Reminded me of Scholes.

Johnbass
25-04-2016, 08:12 PM
Wayne Rooney wants to emulate Paul Scholes in new Manchester United midfield role

Took the managers (Moyes, LVG) so long to realize that Rooney is useless as a lone striker...

Tiaging our season has finally started...
Looking forward to beat Leicester City next week...

MANU FTW!

NaMoLo
26-04-2016, 10:39 AM
Yeah, FA Cup was always 3rd priority during Fergie's reign. There was even one year where he decided not to defend the cup.

Rooney can't hack it as an out-and-out striker anymore but looks good in midfield. Reminded me of Scholes.

Rooney old horse liao! Cannot run like in the past.

JoseMourinho
26-04-2016, 10:39 AM
Jose Mourinho to be handed £300m transfer budget to rebuild Manchester United
by George Bellshaw Metro.co.uk

Jose Mourinho will be handed an incredible £300million transfer budget when he becomes Manchester United manager, reports say.
The Portuguese coach is set to arrive at the club in the coming weeks after signing a deal to replace Louis van Gaal.
And United officials have promised him an incredible £300m war chest to rebuild the team, according to the Daily Star.
Executive vice chairman Ed Woodward is desperate for Mourinho to create a side capable of winning major trophies next season.

The former Chelsea manager will be given huge resources to ensure that there’s success.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is believed to feature on his shortlist, while other major stars have been touted as potential options.
Woodward is desperate to land a marquee signing and Neymar, Thomas Muller, Paul Pogba, Edinson Cavani and Raphael Varane could all be targeted.

I am back in EPL.

Rickey
07-05-2016, 06:46 AM
I am back in EPL.
Just heard rumours tat JM is not coming to United until 2017...anybody knows if tat is true ?? :confused:...Are we gonna hv another yr of LVG's incompetence ??

asiancigar
09-05-2016, 07:33 AM
If we have another year of LVG, I will boycot and just silently watch the progress of Pep from the other Manchester team....

AC

RiyadMahrez
09-05-2016, 12:06 PM
If we have another year of LVG, I will boycot and just silently watch the progress of Pep from the other Manchester team....

AC

Me too and I don't blame you.

Europa
09-05-2016, 02:08 PM
Come support Euro 2016 here

https://www.sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=605440

Johnbass
15-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Race to number 4...
MANU FTW!
And pray MANC lose...

HUAT ah!

Johnbass
15-05-2016, 10:15 PM
manchester united v bournemouth is abandoned.

smlj...

FunnyHippo
15-05-2016, 10:49 PM
Race to number 4...
MANU FTW!
And pray MANC lose...

HUAT ah!

Must be your JiBye mouth lor..
JiBye...

asiancigar
16-05-2016, 08:10 AM
We are officially out of CL next year....

Get rid of CCB LVG.....pleaseeeeeeee!!!!!

Johnbass
16-05-2016, 08:17 AM
We are officially out of CL next year....

Get rid of CCB LVG.....pleaseeeeeeee!!!!!

Tiagong LVG will say we still can qualify by goal difference...
Just need win 19-0...

Logout
16-05-2016, 11:04 AM
Tiagong LVG will say we still can qualify by goal difference...
Just need win 19-0...

If MU win by 19 nil I will logout forever.

jerryjj
17-05-2016, 01:34 PM
If MU win by 19 nil I will logout forever.

you are already "logout" forever unless you change your username bro :D:D:D

boo78
19-05-2016, 07:03 PM
you are already "logout" forever unless you change your username bro :D:D:D

lol niceone bro~ give LVG one more chance ba. Hope he can get some powerful attacking midfielders/holding midfielders since our attacking striker quite strong already.

Vedic
22-05-2016, 10:08 AM
Good comeback yesterday.
Delighted with the FA Cup win.
Now I look forward to welcoming Jose Mourinho to Old Trafford. :)

Buchanan
22-05-2016, 11:07 AM
Good comeback yesterday.
Delighted with the FA Cup win.
Now I look forward to welcoming Jose Mourinho to Old Trafford. :)

Me too.:confused::eek::mad:

imom
22-05-2016, 12:13 PM
Worthy to win any match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBWgm1c-OkE

jerryjj
23-05-2016, 01:00 AM
Broken link

Worthy to win any match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amFX64U02Ws

Anyway, LVG finally confirms his future at MU is over.

"But when asked by Sky Sports this morning for an update on his future, the former Ajax, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Holland manager responded: “No, no - it’s over.”"

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mourinho-van-gaal-manchester-united-11368551#rlabs=1%20rt$category%20p$5

Buchanan
23-05-2016, 06:57 PM
LVG was sacked just now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3604582/Manchester-United-sack-Louis-van-Gaal-Jose-Mourinho-prepares-charge.html

Study
24-05-2016, 03:32 PM
LVG was sacked just now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3604582/Manchester-United-sack-Louis-van-Gaal-Jose-Mourinho-prepares-charge.html

Study showed fifth is unlucky position!

WillP0wer
24-05-2016, 04:20 PM
All the follow-up stories here:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-transfer-news-rumours-8036115

And a bit of joke, Hitler found out LVG got sacked :D
https://www.facebook.com/ynfathehub/videos/1042921225744772/

JoseMourinho
26-05-2016, 11:50 AM
I am the special one.

Wait for me this weekend.

asiancigar
27-05-2016, 06:37 PM

Finally we have one of the best manager in the world to help us get back to winning the EPL and who knows maybe the Champions league in 2 years time... :D

Cheerz
AC

masterwanker
27-05-2016, 09:32 PM
Congrats to ManU on getting the Special One . :)

Kaput
28-05-2016, 10:56 AM

Finally we have one of the best manager in the world to help us get back to winning the EPL and who knows maybe the Champions league in 2 years time... :D

Cheerz
AC

Hopefully he can turn things around.

First he need to sell Rooney.

FunnyHippo
28-05-2016, 11:17 AM
Mourinho was given a 3 year contact because the buto Ed Woodward knows what will happen after 3 years...

Indy
29-05-2016, 10:56 AM
Mourinho was given a 3 year contact because the buto Ed Woodward knows what will happen after 3 years...

What will happen?

WillP0wer
02-06-2016, 04:12 AM
What will happen?

Mourinho normally last up to 3-4 years max in a club at any given time, proven throughout his career history. The usual timeline is: first year build, second year win, and third year self-destruct.

Go Google about his final season in both Chelsea periods and his final season with Real Madrid.

jameschong1
03-06-2016, 12:22 AM
Hopefully he can turn things around.

First he need to sell Rooney.

Ya man, Rooney is totally useless since 3 years ago
gibe ball away for nothing, bad example, no stamina, worse than our S-League reserves

Vedic
04-06-2016, 11:11 AM
It seems that Mourinho's first signing will be Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
The news should be official in the next 7 days should the deal go well. :)

Rickey
10-06-2016, 05:15 AM
It seems that Mourinho's first signing will be Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
The news should be official in the next 7 days should the deal go well. :)
Nope...it's Bially !! :)

Hanster
28-06-2016, 07:55 PM
I will be surprised if the special one didn't give that fatty money and time waster the boot! Can't play for club and even worst for country but command 200k wages per week.:rolleyes:

Vedic
01-07-2016, 08:32 AM
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has confirmed he is moving to Man Utd.
Looking forward to the official statement from the club. :)

Johnbass
01-07-2016, 12:35 PM
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has confirmed he is moving to Man Utd.
Looking forward to the official statement from the club. :)

Tiagong Zlatan is BIGGER than MANU...
Jin satki...

Johnbass
02-07-2016, 01:29 PM
http://static.dnaindia.com/sites/default/files/styles/half/public/2016/07/01/477735-zlatan-is-red.jpg?itok=0DFu9V--

FunnyHippo
02-07-2016, 09:23 PM
Thank You Giggs!

Ryan Giggs has left Manchester United after 29 years with the club.

Johnbass
24-07-2016, 09:08 PM
Tiagong Moyes FTW this season...

Sunderland: David Moyes replaces Sam Allardyce as manager

Johnbass
31-07-2016, 10:52 AM
Zlatan Ibrahimovic made a dream start to his Manchester United career by scoring acrobatically in just the fourth-minute of his debut as they won 5-2 against Galatasaray in Gothenburg with Wayne Rooney netting twice.

Tiagong EPL Champion is Zlatan...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mIu-1P-vcg

Johnbass
08-08-2016, 07:47 AM
Tiagong Community Shield is Zlatan...

http://cdn-01.independent.ie/incoming/article34945774.ece/2a71c/AUTOCROP/h342/SOCCER%20Shi_115.jpg

jaydenboy
08-08-2016, 08:18 AM
All goals and highlights - Leicester City 1 - Man Utd 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6913VGhMApM

Vedic
08-08-2016, 10:13 AM
Man Utd is a team.
Not just about Ibrahimovic.
Even during Sir Alex's days.
Looking forward to the EPL season opener. :)

imom
09-08-2016, 11:55 AM
Well it's finally confirmed that we have re-signed the Pog....

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/breaking-news-manchester-united-sign-234250472.html

FunnyHippo
09-08-2016, 05:07 PM
#pogbac

yinyang
09-08-2016, 08:11 PM
And now to finance Pogba's arrival :D

yinyang
09-08-2016, 08:12 PM
WelCUM to OT :p

Europa
12-08-2016, 12:13 PM
Which team will win the Premier league?

Guess your top 4 teams by Christmas?

Your prediction top 4 teams by end of season?

Predict which 3 teams gets relegated by end of season?

FunnyHippo
12-08-2016, 01:37 PM
EPL starting soon...
#MUFTW

Johnbass
12-08-2016, 05:53 PM
Tiagong this is the most peaceful thread....
Cos' MANU very peaceful one..

ENGLISH PREMIER
BOURNEMOUTH - MANCHESTER UTD
AWAY win (1.58)

Huat BIG BIG ah!
How to lose?

yinyang
12-08-2016, 05:59 PM
Which team will win the Premier league?

Premier League 2016-17: BBC Sport pundits pick their champions

By Chris Bevan
BBC Sport
From the sectionFootball

The Premier League starts again on Saturday, with surprise champions Leicester City defending the title they won by 10 points last season.

Who will win it this time, and how will the Foxes fare? We asked 33 BBC TV and radio pundits, presenters, journalists and commentators - and one super-computer for their one-two-three-four and an explanation of their selection.

The predictions were made on the basis of how each squad shaped up on Friday 12 August, before the opening weekend and with more than a fortnight to go before the transfer window shuts.

Who will win it this time, and how will the Foxes fare? We asked 33 BBC TV and radio pundits, presenters, journalists and commentators - and one super-computer for their one-two-three-four and an explanation of their selection.

The predictions were made on the basis of how each squad shaped up on Friday 12 August, before the opening weekend and with more than a fortnight to go before the transfer window shuts.

Nobody is backing Leicester to repeat their title success - their average expected position is seventh - and it is Manchester City who are favourites, with 18 votes. Manchester United get 12 votes, Chelsea three and Tottenham one.

Overall predicted ranking, using all BBC predictions
(using system of 4 pts for a 1st place, 3 pts for 2nd, 2 pts for 3rd and 1 pt for 4th)

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37040156

FunnyHippo
14-08-2016, 09:57 PM
#ZlatanIsGOD

Rickey
15-08-2016, 09:50 PM
Hip Hip Hooray !!...Wat a great start to the new season !...Red Devils' v. 1st match won against Bournemouth 3-1 ytd nite !! :):D...

Thxs to JM, the special one !..& the new team members, Zlatan, Bailly etc which he brought in...Wif the help of the Superb long range goal from Zlatan !! :)...they made it quite comfortably !...So fast, already 1 silverware in the bag, the Community Shield won against the defending champions Leicester ! ;)...moar to cum ??...haha...now is the time to forget abt the Moyes & LVG era...

JoseMourinho
16-08-2016, 04:00 PM
Hip Hip Hooray !!...Wat a great start to the new season !...Red Devils' v. 1st match won against Bournemouth 3-1 ytd nite !! :...

Thxs to JM, the special one !..& the new team members, Zlatan, Bailly etc which he brought in...Wif the help of the Superb long range goal from Zlatan !! :)...they made it quite comfortably !...So fast, already 1 silverware in the bag, the Community Shield won against the defending champions Leicester ! ;)...moar to cum ??...haha...now is the time to forget abt the Moyes & LVG era...

You most welcome.:D

Hope to see you celebrate here often.:D

asiancigar
17-08-2016, 09:44 AM
It's so nice to see our beloved ManU on top of the league again.....

Hopefully with JM steering and guiding, we can go all the way to bring back the Premiership Title :D:D:D

Cheerz
AC

imom
17-08-2016, 03:52 PM
It's so nice to see our beloved ManU on top of the league again.....

Hopefully with JM steering and guiding, we can go all the way to bring back the Premiership Title :D:D:D

Cheerz
AC

Pleasantly surprised to see JM giving everyone a chance - especially Mata. Just hope Mikhitaryan doesn't become another Kagawa cos of lack of first team action.

asiancigar
18-08-2016, 08:50 AM
Pleasantly surprised to see JM giving everyone a chance - especially Mata. Just hope Mikhitaryan doesn't become another Kagawa cos of lack of first team action.

Couldn't agree more...;)

Vedic
18-08-2016, 08:53 PM
JM life span in a club is usually 3 years.
I hope we win the PL title and CL during his time.
Maybe the board has someone in mind to take over him. :)

Rickey
20-08-2016, 01:17 PM
WoW !!...another comfortable win wif new superboys Zlatan, the scorer & Pogba !! :D...beat the saints 2-0 last nite :)....tats win 2/2...100% record !...continue like tat & the EPL will surely be ours ! ;)

lacoruna69
20-08-2016, 03:41 PM
WoW !!...another comfortable win wif new superboys Zlatan, the scorer & Pogba !! :D...beat the saints 2-0 last nite :)....tats win 2/2...100% record !...continue like tat & the EPL will surely be ours ! ;)

Ibra really imba.....

4 goals in 3 matches.......:cool:

asiancigar
20-08-2016, 09:49 PM
JM life span in a club is usually 3 years.
I hope we win the PL title and CL during his time.
Maybe the board has someone in mind to take over him. :)

Personally i think JM will serve at least 5 years if not more coz he is getting on in years and has been with most of the leagues already... nothing else to prove except to perhaps create a new record of winning back to back to back EPL titles and maybe even do a Treble like SAF... Am sure he would like his statue on the grounds of Old Trafford too.... ;)

Never say Never... :D

Cheerz
AC

Rickey
26-08-2016, 10:52 PM
Tis weekend is the match against Hull...wats the call ?? :confused:...both teams unbeaten so far...i tink Red Devils shd overcome them at least 2-1 if not more :)

Rickey
28-08-2016, 05:11 AM
Tis weekend is the match against Hull...wats the call ?? :confused:...both teams unbeaten so far...i tink Red Devils shd overcome them at least 2-1 if not more :)
Oh my, my !...so difficult to break them down :(...they r real tough guys...need a last min goal by superboi Rashford to bring them down...

FunnyHippo
28-08-2016, 01:52 PM
Tiagong MU will win the EPL...
Huat ah!

imom
28-08-2016, 02:23 PM
Hull match - reminiscent of Fergie's era, where the boys would attack and grind for a result till the end... That it was achieved in pelting rain just added to the feeling of a hard-fought battle.

Rooney had been frustrating most of the match, but he pops up at the death with another brilliant assist. Rashford had been threatening since he got on the pitch - ecstatic to see him net the winner. In 'Fergie Time' no less....

... or do we call it Mour Time now? :D

JoseMourinho
03-09-2016, 02:00 PM
I had delivered 3 wins out of 3 games.

Rickey
05-09-2016, 10:36 PM
Congrats !! :)...you are dee MAN !! :D...hope the next game, the Manchester derby, u will beat yr good fren Pep, yr noisy neighbours ;)...haha

asiancigar
05-09-2016, 11:55 PM

4 out of 4 would be super spectacular... given that the next team we are playing against are our cross town neighbors :D:D:D

Cheerz
AC

lacoruna69
11-09-2016, 11:28 AM
Terrible performance.....went to sleep for 40 mins...and were duly punished 2-0 down.
Rewarded with a lifeline with a Bravo clumsy display.....Ibra great volley....

Came out 2nd half blitzing....but fizzle out despite Herrera, Rashford n Martial coming on.
The 2nd goal never arrived n deserve to lose the derby.

Rooney - 9 out of 10 passes went to the Blue player.
Pogba, Fellani, Lingard - looked lost
Valencia - Nolito was simply gardening at his area
Blind - I had said before this chap can't play CB. KDB goal was his fault.
Ibra - yes, he scored the goal...but was invisible most of the 89 mins....
Mhiki - dun even realise he is playing

Shiny stars
Shaw - consistent with good runs
Bailly - once again puts in solid performance
DDG - the 2 goals was never his fault. made a couple of good saves.

The old mentality of coming back when down is simply gone.:mad:

Rickey
11-09-2016, 05:26 PM
but not the 4th Mr JM :(...wat happened to the match against yr arch rival neighbour in blue last nite :confused:...something wrong wif u issit ??...how can u lose to them ??
Terrible performance.....went to sleep for 40 mins...and were duly punished 2-0 down.
Rewarded with a lifeline with a Bravo clumsy display.....Ibra great volley....

Came out 2nd half blitzing....but fizzle out despite Herrera, Rashford n Martial coming on.
The 2nd goal never arrived n deserve to lose the derby.

Rooney - 9 out of 10 passes went to the Blue player.
Pogba, Fellani, Lingard - looked lost
Valencia - Nolito was simply gardening at his area
Blind - I had said before this chap can't play CB. KDB goal was his fault.
Ibra - yes, he scored the goal...but was invisible most of the 89 mins....
Mhiki - dun even realise he is playing

Shiny stars
Shaw - consistent with good runs
Bailly - once again puts in solid performance
DDG - the 2 goals was never his fault. made a couple of good saves.

The old mentality of coming back when down is simply gone.:mad:
wow !!..such a detailed analysis of last nite's Manchester derby between Red Devils & neighbours in blue...yes agree wif bro lacoruna...it was mainly JM's fault & a few of the players mentioned by the bro :( ..JM shd hv sub them the moment he saw them struggling against their opponents I/o waiting till 1/2 time to do it..of cos the 2nd half was much better but it was too little too late...but can see Zlatan was trying his best to get his 2nd goal rite at the last min of extra time even...but luck was not on their side...sigh...hv the £145 recent purchases of the 4 new super players gone to waste, esp pogba ???....

asiancigar
12-09-2016, 10:47 AM
It always difficult playing against 12 men...... Ref Clattenburg just does not like ManU and penalized us at every opportunity including denying us 2 clear cut penalties.

Unfortunate that we could not register 4/4 wins but it's shaping up to be a good season..... JM will surely whip the boys into shape especially Blind, Lindgard, Mkhitaryan and Rooney.

Still too early to panic lah.... :D

Chreez
AC

Emotional
13-09-2016, 12:22 PM
It always difficult playing against 12 men...... Ref Clattenburg just does not like ManU and penalized us at every opportunity including denying us 2 clear cut penalties.

Unfortunate that we could not register 4/4 wins but it's shaping up to be a good season..... JM will surely whip the boys into shape especially Blind, Lindgard, Mkhitaryan and Rooney.

Still too early to panic lah.... :D

Chreez
AC

Heard ref Clattenburg won big in this game.

Saw JM face black like coal.

Rickey
17-09-2016, 08:07 AM
Oh no ! ..not another defeat against Feyenord in Europe :(....back to back loss sum more !...wat happened to our special one ???...& tat £86 new signing pogba :confused:...not a single goal or assist to goal yet from him after receiving him wif such fanfare :(...wat a disappointment ...is it his fault or JM's playing him out of position ??? :confused:..at least the other new guy Zlatan hv oredi scored 4 goals !..seems like the last few days JM is trying to indirectly hint to us & giving excuses tat he is going to lose more matches in the future...sigh...did we get another LVG ?

lacoruna69
17-09-2016, 12:50 PM
Pogba it appears to me looks very much overrated.
Then again, EPL is a tough league for even top players.

Pogba shine in Serie A probably he played in front of a very well n professional defence quartet.....who incidentally represented Italy national team as well.
So, he got that license to really roam forward.

Of course at 23, he is still young...I will give him a few more years.

Looking at things, JM probably mess up more than LVG.
LVG most likely would have churn out draws in both matches.....:p

Rickey
18-09-2016, 09:23 PM
Pogba it appears to me looks very much overrated.
Then again, EPL is a tough league for even top players.

Pogba shine in Serie A probably he played in front of a very well n professional defence quartet.....who incidentally represented Italy national team as well.
So, he got that license to really roam forward.

Of course at 23, he is still young...I will give him a few more years.

Looking at things, JM probably mess up more than LVG.
LVG most likely would have churn out draws in both matches.....:p
Omg !..i tink tats the end of the road for the Red Devils & JM tis season :mad:..They still can't gel wif each other & play flowing football :(...There's no way now they gonna be champions tis season...not even sure can make it to top 4...sigh...3rd straight loss within a week !...it's oredi 6 games played, why hv those $$$ spent not producing any real fruits till now ??...Tink those 4 new superstars hv been overrated & overpaid...a big club like ManU hv got no time to wait for yrs for their stars to bud & blossom b4 they can start scoring...relatively new & unknown names & some discards frm other clubs r scoring against United now as we can all see during those last 3 matches...sigh

FunnyHippo
18-09-2016, 09:59 PM
Tiagong Mourinho is going to be sacked in 3 months instead of 3 years...
Buto lah...

#JustSaying

ShaTauKokDog
18-09-2016, 10:35 PM
Tiagong Mourinho is going to be sacked in 3 months instead of 3 years...
Buto lah...

#JustSaying

Fark serious?:eek:

asiancigar
22-09-2016, 12:09 PM
Northampton 1 - 3 ManU

Super goals by old man Carrick, hard working Herrera and wonder-boy Rashford.

Cheerz
AC

lacoruna69
24-09-2016, 11:39 AM
Northampton 1 - 3 ManU

Super goals by old man Carrick, hard working Herrera and wonder-boy Rashford.

Cheerz
AC

After this match, I serious think should use back these 3 players.
Carrick should be the main dictator.
Herrera should be as AM. not the useless Looney. Mata backup.
Herrera is smart, quick thinking, runs into position well, good game reader and communicates n lead attack with gusto.
Schneiderlin should form up the other center M position.

Should use back Young as left wing. Shaw still remains as my fav LB.
We can assert pressure at the left. Since both are pacy n hardworking.
Creating opportunities for gaps at the right in which Valencia can make use of.
Not say Valencia is not good...but he leave gaps when going forward and cant find any good RB in the team now. Darmian maybe....
Maybe Lingard can play as RM. I still hold some faith in him despite recent below par performance.

Centre half pairing should be Bailly n Smalling.....not sure who should be the main man though. Blind is useless as CB. Rojos is terrible these days.

If really want to play Looney every match....play him as foil striker.

Main striker based on speed n form should be red hot Rashford....back up Martial.
Ibra is good in the initial few matches...but had dwindle in the last few matches.
EPL is still very much based on stamina n speed.
Ibra looking not as good due to age and I see him a player just waiting for the ball to be delivered nicely to him.

Players to be transfer or blacklisted
- Afro head Felliani
- Showman Memphis
- Old man Swine...JM didnt play him though....so on the way out.

As seen, no places for Ibra, Pogba, Mikhi.....doesnt impress...should be banish to play in FA cup or Europa.

Johnbass
24-09-2016, 03:10 PM
Tiagong MANU will win against Leicester tonight...
IF Rooney is not playing midfield...

ShaTauKokDog
24-09-2016, 06:07 PM
Tiagong MANU will win against Leicester tonight...
IF Rooney is not playing midfield...

Tiagong Man U will confirm win tonite if u text morino to play Rooney as CB !:D

Johnbass
24-09-2016, 08:12 PM
HT 4-0 UP!
Tiagong LIMPEH can be MANU manager Liao...

Rickey
24-09-2016, 11:35 PM
Haha...Wat a BIG difference it made w/o Looney 2nite for the Red Devils !!...thrashing the defending champions Leicester 4-1 ! :)...the guy & his manager is hopelessly still in denial of the fact tat he has gone past his best & can't even play simple passing now :(...we the fans talking "rubbish" Mr Looney ? :confused:...who is talking "rubbish" now :confused:...omg !

lacoruna69
25-09-2016, 01:42 AM
Haha...Wat a BIG difference it made w/o Looney 2nite for the Red Devils !!...thrashing the defending champions Leicester 4-1 ! :)...the guy & his manager is hopelessly still in denial of the fact tat he has gone past his best & can't even play simple passing now ...we the fans talking "rubbish" Mr Looney ? :confused:...who is talking "rubbish" now :confused:...omg !

With him around, the other players cant play freely as they wish to.
Every attack, they will pass the ball to Captain Rooney.

No Rooney.....and the sharp crisp passes n mazy runs come in.
Look at Mata's 2nd goal.....
Rashford's 3rd goal.....

Mata is such a smart player.....:D

Blind should be the appointed corner taker.

Great victory!!

Rickey
03-10-2016, 03:52 AM
With him around, the other players cant play freely as they wish to.
Every attack, they will pass the ball to Captain Rooney.

No Rooney.....and the sharp crisp passes n mazy runs come in.
Look at Mata's 2nd goal.....
Rashford's 3rd goal.....

Mata is such a smart player.....:D

Blind should be the appointed corner taker.

Great victory!!
Oh no..why is STOKE such a tough nut to crack last nite :(....so many shots @ goal from so many of them & only 1 went in (sub Martial)...sigh...DDG's mistake & fumbling of the ball cost us 3 pts...all they need is just 1 counter attack near closing to score the equaliser :(...tink they oso had a good GK...

lacoruna69
03-10-2016, 10:49 AM
Oh no..why is STOKE such a tough nut to crack last nite :(....so many shots @ goal from so many of them & only 1 went in (sub Martial)...sigh...DDG's mistake & fumbling of the ball cost us 3 pts...all they need is just 1 counter attack near closing to score the equaliser :(...tink they oso had a good GK...

The Stoke keeper Grant was definitely in God mode last night.
For once I have to agree w JM.
Ibra could hv at least 2 goals.
Pogba close range header hit the bar.

Things happened...n it was Stoke's night or afternoon.

Overall, Man U played well despite the draw.

FunnyHippo
08-10-2016, 11:41 AM
Rooney should be on the bench lah...
Time to find a new captain...

Rickey
17-10-2016, 11:00 PM
Gearing up for the match between the 2 fiercest rivals in EPL 2nite :D...Hope tat against the run of play or watsoever...JM & the Red Devils will take all 3 points on offer ;)...but why these days tis thread is so quiet ah ??..

yinyang
18-10-2016, 07:55 AM
This morning at Anfield

lacoruna69
18-10-2016, 03:13 PM
Utd started off brightly with many timely interceptions to stifle Pools fast passing game.
Chances few and almost nothing.
2nd half saw a resurgence Pool.....at one point they have 82% possession.
Heart stopping moments at Utd box....and have to thank DDG for making 2 distinct saves. Can and long range from Coutinho.

We are lucky to escape with a draw.....not a bad result considering how weak the team is now.

Im starting to question the wisdom of playing Ibra upfront again......he posed no enough threat upfront.....