PDA

View Full Version : Need help on friend wanting to sell her old clothes/sch uniform. Wrong? Not illegal?

MagicFingers
10-09-2016, 03:21 AM
I was having a conversation with a younger female friend a few days ago, and amongst other things, she shared that she had to move out of their own home soon (father had gambling problem) and asked for help, mostly with moving / borrowing a van to shift her stuff and her mom's stuff elsewhere.

The topic of selling off her stuff came up during the conversation, and I told her that since she and her mom would be in one room together, she should get rid of all the unwanted stuff. Books and all can sell online, and she's started on getting rid of some, but other stuff like her old clothes / old school uniform, she doesn't mind selling, but I told her wait a while first.

She's only 17, but selling her old school uniform isn't illegal or wrong right? What if people asked for pictures of her and she gave a picture of her wearing the uniform (minus head or sth), still ok? And, any more discreet way of doing stuff like this? If she sold her used undies also isn't wrong right?

Please don't PM me for her contact for any indecent proposal, she's under 18 anyway. I'm just helping her find out information on where to sell her old clothes / school uniform (aka where will get her the best price for her stuff), how much, and any other details she might need to know about so she and her mom can rebuild their lives.

TIA.

sadfa
10-09-2016, 03:37 AM
Who wants all these things?

Ask garang guni man, maybe he also don't want. If want, its few dollars for a lot of kg.

comm
10-09-2016, 07:37 AM
No point la...2nd hand clothes all this no value

lookingaround
10-09-2016, 12:07 PM
Hhaha....sch holiday post! Selling used clothing need to cum to sbf to advertise !:cool: by selling used clothings can help rebuild lives! Must be beri high pricing then!:D

MagicFingers
10-09-2016, 02:48 PM
No point la...2nd hand clothes all this no value

Haha, thanks then.. I just thought that people would have fetishes for these.