PDA

View Full Version : More places for tranny shemale sista

Ricksgst
09-09-2016, 12:14 AM
I think we need to start a thread so that sistas can see where are their demand. And hopefully, be at certain locations easir within reach. Benefits all isnt it.

For starters, I think that the open carpark directly opposite WTG is a good place. Where the mcdonalds is. But maybe not so close to the mc.

Lets carry on. And those who knows any sista, please ask them to look more often to this thread. And of cuz, sistas, do tell us where you will be available. Will definately help alot for fans.

rlawhdpf
09-09-2016, 12:39 PM
I think we need to start a thread so that sistas can see where are their demand. And hopefully, be at certain locations easir within reach. Benefits all isnt it.

For starters, I think that the open carpark directly opposite WTG is a good place. Where the mcdonalds is. But maybe not so close to the mc.

Lets carry on. And those who knows any sista, please ask them to look more often to this thread. And of cuz, sistas, do tell us where you will be available. Will definately help alot for fans.

there also have lbs?

Ricksgst
10-09-2016, 09:55 AM
there also have lbs?

Well, it is in hopes of where we think they should be at. And best to say why. So they can hopefully see and be there where we can all get some chills at the end of the day.

Robo
10-09-2016, 10:40 AM
There are few hotspot i can think off

Desker road aft 2 am onwards..

Geylang Lor 16,18, 20 24 aft midnight hours.

Woodlands Town Garden..

Changi Village very minimal of choices.

Punngol there's one they like to loiter at the park.
But hve not been there. Rumours is spreading at site.
All is Malay Ladyboy.

Golden mile can spot them but they not station there.
U need to approach them.

Ricksgst
10-09-2016, 08:10 PM

Woodlands Town Garden..

All is Malay Ladyboy.

U need to approach them.

Ive always hoped for a certain standard place so we can patronise. More accessible

BigCK
11-09-2016, 12:44 PM

Woodlands Town Garden..

All is Malay Ladyboy.

U need to approach them.
Bro, pls update on punngol, is the punngol park or some where else at punngol ?
Pls need, really need 1.
Thanms

Acer09
11-09-2016, 09:38 PM
Bro, pls update on punngol, is the punngol park or some where else at punngol ?
Pls need, really need 1.
Thanms

Ya. Got other ppl mentioned punggol. But dunno where's the exact location.

Hope some bros can enlight us

Ricksgst
12-09-2016, 07:17 PM
Yeah. Im curious as well. Tried looking out but its a libg stretch. Dont know where.

Anyone who knows. Please share ya.

Ricksgst
29-09-2016, 05:26 PM
I would say that 1 great way is to inform them if any of you have their contact number of this thread going on.
And of cuz, that there is high demand in the heartlands.
SO LONG AS WE KNOW WHERE.
Sorry, aggitated cuz too horny. Hah.

BlurFairy
30-09-2016, 04:13 PM
Can any guy out here introduce me some place for me to have fun walking around chilling and drink? :)

So far i have go to several places like Mustafa mall, clubbing, city plaza mall, east coast park, void deck. Most people cant tell that im a xd when im in makeup, and i will tell some experience i encounter so far outside :)

Usually i only dress in a very short mini skirt and a tube/t shirt (pics in my signature), im 168cm ,47kg.

Many time in mustafa bangala or oversea indian came to ask for my no, and once a group of 3 bangala follow me all the way from mustafa to lavender making me panic =.="

bill9
30-09-2016, 04:53 PM
i know where.. i'll just bring you out for wine & dine haha!
your 3rd and 4th pics are killing me.. instant hard on.. you should check it out :P

Can any guy out here introduce me some place for me to have fun walking around chilling and drink? :)

So far i have go to several places like Mustafa mall, clubbing, city plaza mall, east coast park, void deck. Most people cant tell that im a xd when im in makeup, and i will tell some experience i encounter so far outside :)

Usually i only dress in a very short mini skirt and a tube/t shirt (pics in my signature), im 168cm ,47kg.

Many time in mustafa bangala or oversea indian came to ask for my no, and once a group of 3 bangala follow me all the way from mustafa to lavender making me panic =.="

78samter
30-09-2016, 04:56 PM
Where u usually hangout??
How to contact u?? Hehe...

Ricksgst
21-10-2016, 01:29 AM
Was hoping for the group to be a little more active. Do share your incidental, accidental come across of any deals around ya. Or, if there is any sista... please do let us know u r here.

michelle33
21-10-2016, 09:16 AM
Needing to remain "conservative" and low profile back in Singapore, I meet most of my ONS buddies through web-sites.

Ricksgst
31-10-2016, 11:13 PM
Needing to remain "conservative" and low profile back in Singapore, I meet most of my ONS buddies through web-sites.

Thanks for that Michelle. I believe wont mind some links.

Astro77
07-11-2016, 10:26 PM
Desker after 12 sometimes there are 3 trannies that will be there. Had a hand job from one called genga. Indian fron msia. Plus size. Any other locations bros?

Ricksgst
11-11-2016, 10:50 PM
Desker after 12 sometimes there are 3 trannies that will be there. Had a hand job from one called genga. Indian fron msia. Plus size. Any other locations bros?
Nice 1 bro. Whats the damage for a hj?

izzad79
28-11-2016, 11:26 PM
For west siders! Jurong Park.. big canal nearer to Safra Jurong. 😊

BigCK
03-12-2016, 01:22 PM
For west siders! Jurong Park.. big canal nearer to Safra Jurong. 😊

What's the best time to catch them, bro ?
Any more info pls share.

Ricksgst
28-12-2016, 12:14 AM
Jurong park?
Im curious too