PDA

View Full Version : Overprice in dome 2

efini81
08-09-2016, 05:13 PM
Hi bros..dome 2 prices getting higher and higher but quality getting shitty.. Can all bros work together here?? Carrots we cant prevent but i do know paying 150 or 200 for 1 shot with a gal is kinda stupid..100 to 120 is acceptable..is there any way to get samsters to avoid overpaying and thus getting market back to normal??

efini81
08-09-2016, 05:18 PM
To add is i really hate those fl that do fast food(30mins and chase u out) we really need to voice out..paying $150 for 30mins plus shitty services?? No offence to rich samsters but we do need to help each other here than getting ripped of by china okt

loneyheart
09-09-2016, 12:10 AM
We cant do anything bro as too much carrot head willingly to throw in tat amount
Just move on to GL80 to 150 will be more worth
Thxs bro had just returned u fav n upped u back :)

focusbdm
09-09-2016, 12:42 AM
bros, just stop ordering Chinese food and when business is bad, they will up quality or lower the price. Go and eat Tom Yum or other food..

GN007SG
11-09-2016, 01:00 PM
Hi bros..dome 2 prices getting higher and higher but quality getting shitty.. Can all bros work together here?? Carrots we cant prevent but i do know paying 150 or 200 for 1 shot with a gal is kinda stupid..100 to 120 is acceptable..is there any way to get samsters to avoid overpaying and thus getting market back to normal??

we cannot do anything, its because of supply and demand.
if there is no demand, they wont price as such.

i have never gone for any gal above 120.
just dont try those gals then. i dont believe is such premium...

if GL top tier can maintain at 150 throughout the donkey years, why FL cannot?

sea321
12-09-2016, 06:28 AM
Unless all brother don't for 3 month. Anyway I have stop visiting them.starting from this week.

eQuipment
20-09-2016, 01:16 PM
bro, don't spoil market lah. other national young chai, 150 90min 2 bonks. so u pro-rate the timing, is approximately 75 a bonk.

but for ahtiong chai, why they so special price higher than other national? more than half of them already over the hill & near expiry... end of career category liao. some already mother of a few kids, but still come here not shy to charge above 100 60min 1 bonk

range between 70-80 60min 1 bonk is considered fair price la. those after child birth mama, maybe price 50-60 60min 1 bonk better la. on average they earning 1 per min, already better than most of our white collar executives, and all the more, better paid than their last drawn salary in motherland

ricky08
20-09-2016, 02:20 PM
Especially at $$$$$$ side rate really getting high nw ardy saw 350 1 shot 1 hr kns some of them still useing fake photos n more on shit service still can aeroplane u somemore

logitech123
21-09-2016, 02:54 AM
some of those price can actually find local food already

Mr_don_juan
21-09-2016, 03:09 AM
I got misses and hits if really pretty I really don't mind paying for. i want very close or 100% accurancy in photos. Person must be same to photos.

Occasionally u get some rare hits sometimes u don't. Depend on your luck and gut feeling when meeting up.

easytan
21-09-2016, 03:11 AM
yes ,dont not find them ,
but can sms or wedchat for make some fun ,its free .
find the thais is much better than china ,keep ur money ,dont waste money buy unhappy .

easytan
21-09-2016, 03:14 AM
To add is i really hate those fl that do fast food(30mins and chase u out) we really need to voice out..paying $150 for 30mins plus shitty services?? No offence to rich samsters but we do need to help each other here than getting ripped of by china okt

you can report police always ,i did that always .

yes they treat us like carrot cake .

Mr_don_juan
21-09-2016, 03:15 AM
yes ,dont not find them ,
but can sms or wedchat for make some fun ,its free .
find the thais is much better than china ,keep ur money ,dont waste money buy unhappy .

However don't put all the bad eggs in one basket.

My latest hit is on Rong rong. if u find her different from photos I gonna put my reputation at risk after writing frs for many years in fl2. Below is my fr on her.

http://i67.tinypic.com/14imtkn.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/4j035y.jpg

http://uploadpie.com/iYDy3

http://uploadpie.com/GMyYl

Seldom I find a rare gem so I going to share why. I seldom write unless is pretty enough for me.

She is quite a famous blogger in weibo I give points for that. I add more points because the pics I shown is 100% percent accuracy. I believe when we cheong we want to see the exact person that is in the photo.

I further add more points because she is ex ktv girl in china doll only recently in this line for almost 2mths .

You can request for massage if u want u may check with her for her price. As she is persuaded to do fj her charges at 160/1/1 . I can't say her services is extremely good cos she is a very shy girl. And you no need to be in kc with a massage girl and pay few hundreds for a shot.

Her looks compared to summer ruby Yuki is up there or slightly better. Do try if you are keen as she left only 10 days. Her contact 90166846 . I had plenty of misses in term of pics accuracy but I got a hit on this girl.

Her website and video as follows

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1501&jdfwkey=6knnl

easytan
21-09-2016, 03:19 AM
However don't put all the bad eggs in one basket.

Seldom I find a rare gem so I going to share why. I seldom write unless is pretty enough for me.

She is quite a famous blogger in weibo I give points for that. I add more points because the pics I shown is 100% percent accuracy. I believe when we cheong we want to see the exact person that is in the photo.

I further add more points because she is ex ktv girl in china doll only recently in this line for almost 2mths .

You can request for massage if u want u may check with her for her price. As she is persuaded to do fj her charges at 160/1/1 . I can't say her services is extremely good cos she is a very shy girl. And you no need to be in kc with a massage girl and pay few hundreds for a shot.

Her looks compared to summer ruby Yuki is up there or slightly better. Do try if you are keen as she left only 10 days. Her contact 90166846 . I had plenty of misses in term of pics accuracy but I got a hit on this girl.

Her website and video as follows

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1501&jdfwkey=6knnl

ok ,sure bro .understand !

Mr_don_juan
21-09-2016, 03:24 AM
ok ,sure bro .understand !

That my first fr within a year. Yup understand after all we Cheong we want to be happy. The photo need to be same as the person and not get cheated yah;)

easytan
21-09-2016, 03:31 AM
yes bro
Mr_don_juan ,you been here since pussy licker .
wonder how is him now ,i lost his number .

This china OKT are all useless fellow .

That my first fr within a year. Yup understand after all we Cheong we want to be happy. The photo need to be same as the person and not get cheated yah;)

Mr_don_juan
21-09-2016, 03:41 AM
yes bro
Mr_don_juan ,you been here since pussy licker .
wonder how is him now ,i lost his number .

This china OKT are all useless fellow .

He retired I think no longer in contact.

tommyjohnson
21-09-2016, 08:59 PM
good old days of pussylicker. all his girls are up there one.

charmton123
08-11-2016, 12:32 PM
Totally agree, unlike now.

Eager2enter
15-01-2017, 03:25 PM
not only are their prices getting overpriceed and service dropping, alot even have fking attitude problem (some even their okt oso sibeh attitude).

fellow bros really should work together to bring the price down. only a few in dome 2 are offering reasonable prices like unlimited shots 90mins at 120~150 (but not all are good and some really f**king attitude problem)

the rest really getting over priced

Blackjack
15-01-2017, 08:20 PM
Perhaps TS can start a Compilation Thread of FLs and bros contribute with FRs showing link to her stable page, and give his personal price rating for the FL, eg $70/1/1FJ even though she advertises at $100/1/1FJ.

TimDuncan21
16-01-2017, 01:26 AM
Demand = Supply

Look at GL, almost like a dead town, where are the FL girls? Compared 5 years ago.
AV is patrolling everyday and you can see more tourists with families using the budget hotels.

You see all these girls hiding in private apartment, costs incurred and applied to us.
Paid advertising also costs, we pay again.
What to do?

If Bros find it too ex, starved them and prices will gradually adjust.
Just my 2 cents.

sgjoey
16-01-2017, 08:07 AM
Been a fan of the Thai ladies for some years, and enjoyed very good times with some of them.

Then a few months earlier, decided to get a taste of the PRC ladies for the variety. A few of them turned out to be gems -- comparable to the Thais in terms of service standards. Unfortunately, most were, at best mediocre -- looks were mostly ordinary (their photos look way better) and worse, their attitude is disheartening -- this cannot, that cannot.... despite promising everything can in their write-ups.

Recently switched back to the Thais. My god.... what a big, big difference! If one looks hard enough, for the same price, one gets more time, much better looking girls and in terms of service..... everything can! Don't think I am ever going back to Dome 2....

nimrod69
30-01-2017, 06:44 PM
Dome 2 FL
Prices have indeed increased.
Services ? Phew phew phew, prices does not match services provided
write-ups of services r rubbish as they always have excuses (that webmaster anyhow write)
Some r quite preety but Attitude sucks, rush service cycle u out as fast as possible.

Need to be sibei careful to pick a good bonk !

Lao, cambo, thai worth the moola

cheers

Marlborolights
30-01-2017, 06:51 PM
Price is subjective to individual. One can always move north to JB for some fun.. I did, why not you?

I had a friend due to his laziness he just wanna bonk in Singapore, so who's fault?

HonkyTonkyMan
01-02-2017, 07:33 PM
if pay 150 i rather go gl, at least chances are higher i will get frenching, bbbj, ass rimming (depending on wl) and more then 15 mins of bonking time...and yeah shower together...:D

but that is not to say there are no more fl that has the correct work "ethics", just harder to find maybe only 1 out of 10 than can come across..

ibanezjem555
01-02-2017, 07:47 PM
Name and shame Bros !
FL change name or tel, repost and shame them ! :mad:

stud_meier
05-02-2017, 02:10 AM
+1 as support from me. Upping this thread...

Mr_don_juan
04-06-2017, 02:35 PM
Name 姓名:S+28号Du Juan(杜鹃)
Age 年龄:18-23
Height 身高 :170cm
Boobs 胸围:36E(all natural)
Damage 价格:$220/1/1
Room & CD Included 包房包套
Area 地区:Central Area 中部地区
Location 地点 : Hotel work 酒店开工
Mobile 联络号码 : 8122 7097
Pls say from 【sgwes】 when contact! 请说从【狼群网】看到的!
Wechat 微信 ID : H93598220
Service 服务: Tarma★特色双飞 / Shower togetherv★鸳鸯浴 / Simple massage★简单按摩 / Nipples★舔奶头 / Painting★舔鲍鱼 / Roam★漫游 / Chest push★胸推 / CIM★有套口爆 / Frenching★舌吻 / 69Type★69式 / BBBJ★无套口胶 / FJ★有套啪啪 /
About 介绍:
Tarma 特色双飞:$600/60mins/1shot FJ(搭配S+27号或S+26或S+21号双飞,600新币,一小时,一次做爱,可以中途换套)
Dear brothers. If you ever discovers the pictures here are fakes or if the pictures and actual person resemblance has a big difference, do choose to walk away. Do not believe any fancy words or stories. If any of their listed service are fakes, do leave a message for us and reply you as soon as possible. 各位兄弟,如果你发现这里的照片是假照片或照片和本人差距很大,请选择直接离开,请不要相信她们的任何花言 巧语。如果发现有虚假服务,请留言给我们,我们会尽快回复您。

Overpriced pussy.$600 for tarma hahaha. Boycott!!!

Mr_don_juan
13-06-2017, 01:45 PM
Dome 2 FL
Prices have indeed increased.
Services ? Phew phew phew, prices does not match services provided
write-ups of services r rubbish as they always have excuses (that webmaster anyhow write)
Some r quite preety but Attitude sucks, rush service cycle u out as fast as possible.

Need to be sibei careful to pick a good bonk !

Lao, cambo, thai worth the moola

cheers

We need to boycott any fl here that charges $180 above . It's only this year after cny that rates start to increase. Pls support boycotting them.

bimpom
13-06-2017, 03:22 PM
Whoever started this thread gets my support. I pledge to boycott overpriced Vags from now on... Another reason for my action is due to the face of heavily photoshopped faces and titties! WTF? I paid for premium but get lelong supermarket goods. I will boycott all above $120 stocks. Even Ang mos. my fetish for white meat has always been strong until recently... Those OKTS are just ripping us off to pay for their sports cars n rented apartments. I used to pay $160s for Ang mo and even $100 for street walkers Ang mo back then... This is insane. Human greed knows no bounds.

strikeback4
13-06-2017, 03:26 PM
We need to boycott any fl here that charges $180 above . It's only this year after cny that rates start to increase. Pls support boycotting them.

Just go GL settle, now a days dome 2 FL think they got golden CB, anyhow suka suka raise price :rolleyes:

Xyberduke
13-06-2017, 04:58 PM
Last time, streetwalkers PRC ranged from $80-$100 opening price. Plus $10-$20 for room and $2-$5 for a CD. There you see the real person, have a short chat to confirm.

Now, we have to book through phone just by seeing photos. And most photos here have been touched up. My latest was listed as 27yrs old, but her real age was 40 plus. Reviews were fake and real reviews gets deleted within 2hrs. Worst is to drive a distance when they tell you the location at the last minute after you confirm. And when you cancelled because of location they forward your number to be shared among okt to blacklist.

Missed the good old days when you just need to drive to GL for a good time. Now they spread the whole island.

Think of the bright side, the most overpriced are the Laos & Indon FL in DOME 3, charging 3x the rates you get in their country. Only DOME 1 charges similar rates as what the gals will get in their country.

Anyway, PRC here are not just overpriced, they are rejects from their own countries where FL commands a higher price now. Gone are the DG days.
There are only few reasons that they come here. Unable to survive among the beauties there, or they have been blacklisted due to service or illness.

Mr_don_juan
13-06-2017, 08:48 PM
Just go GL settle, now a days dome 2 FL think they got golden CB, anyhow suka suka raise price :rolleyes:

Lucky wolves website kenna ban here otherwise sure zap until jialat for increase price.

strikeback4
13-06-2017, 09:47 PM
Lucky wolves website kenna ban here otherwise sure zap until jialat for increase price.

Really tio banned ah? no wonder recently never see their advert :eek:

conquer
13-06-2017, 09:53 PM

$$$$$$$ is the sub of sgwo1ves. :)

strikeback4
13-06-2017, 10:21 PM
$$$$$$$ is the sub of sgwo1ves. :)

well that explains everything :rolleyes:

genm79
13-06-2017, 10:32 PM
Personally, I have never tried anyone who is more than 120. But then those who quote so high one, really got so nice anot? No idea, sometimes lah, they despo for money, they will offer Massage at a lower price (usually 120). Than maybe I will go see see look look. So far look pretty, service okay lah, they are not 'professional masseuse' just have to judge them on their BBBJ or HJ skill nia. But most of them also fail. When finally find one not too bad one, she see the IDA clam down, scared and go home liaoz. -_-;

Mr_don_juan
13-06-2017, 10:48 PM
well that explains everything :rolleyes:

Haha it explains the stark difference of comments here and their fake comments in their website.

strikeback4
14-06-2017, 02:42 AM
Haha it explains the stark difference of comments here and their fake comments in their website.

sheep and wolf same format on the web :rolleyes:

HonkyTonkyMan
14-06-2017, 09:38 AM
sheep and wolf same format on the web :rolleyes:

so now we know we have a wolf in a sheep clothing among us...:D:D

strikeback4
14-06-2017, 10:53 AM

hahaha, nice one :D

Mr_don_juan
14-06-2017, 11:20 PM

Some okt/agent like to act like cheongster. :rolleyes:

Realise sheep got a lot of bullshit so does wolves.

Mr_don_juan
16-06-2017, 05:11 PM
Whoever started this thread gets my support. I pledge to boycott overpriced Vags from now on... Another reason for my action is due to the face of heavily photoshopped faces and titties! WTF? I paid for premium but get lelong supermarket goods. I will boycott all above $120 stocks. Even Ang mos. my fetish for white meat has always been strong until recently... Those OKTS are just ripping us off to pay for their sports cars n rented apartments. I used to pay $160s for Ang mo and even $100 for street walkers Ang mo back then... This is insane. Human greed knows no bounds.

Bro lets boycott sg sheep/wolves website. They the main culprits of overpriced fls price increase on feb 2017 . I hope my efforts doesn't go to waste let's boycott them.

pgp69
29-06-2017, 11:45 AM
600$ for overnight fee with prc fl (160$ per bonk).
So expensive!

aris
30-06-2017, 09:55 AM
Bro lets boycott sg sheep/wolves website. They the main culprits of overpriced fls price increase on feb 2017 . I hope my efforts doesn't go to waste let's boycott them.

Just don't choose the overpriced ones. I go for sub 100, got good service still.

loneyheart
30-06-2017, 12:32 PM

Support Support .... I never pay abv 120 :)
Actually Sheep n Wolves r same family

gabbby
30-06-2017, 01:09 PM
Support Support .... I never pay abv 120 :)
Actually Sheep n Wolves r same family

Plus Fake pics damm irritating after travelling down just to get a fake girl..

jamesbond008
30-06-2017, 01:29 PM
Agreed.
Went to a few in West area the 'BL' and 'LS' area.
Total Shit. Pics ain't real the size and age came out x2.
But being a soft hearted guy i just proceed and done the deed in like less than 15mins and left but after that i do not go ever again.
And understanding from some of the girls in West area, they are basically caught and staying under 'special pass' for a long while.
Hence no choice have to work. So their 'agent' knows they no choice and also charge higher to them in terms of accom and web posting. Pity them too..
So maybe the pic posted was 6-9months when the first arrived... lol

conquer
03-07-2017, 02:46 AM
Agreed.
But being a soft hearted guy i just proceed and done the deed in like less than 15mins and left but after that i do not go ever again.
And understanding from some of the girls in West area, they are basically caught and staying under 'special pass' for a long while.
Hence no choice have to work. So their 'agent' knows they no choice and also charge higher to them in terms of accom and web posting. Pity them too..

Save your mercy for someone who needs it more.

These ladies are good at plotting stories, why do you bother? If you do not feel you wanna proceed, just back off.

henabi
06-07-2017, 07:17 PM

agree to conquer... don't fall for the KC trap.

Dualblitz
07-07-2017, 05:09 PM
Time will tell. So lets juz bonk thai girls for now. At least the service standard is there.

Mr_don_juan
31-07-2017, 11:44 AM
600$ for overnight fee with prc fl (160$ per bonk).
So expensive!

Easily affordable for me even 3 /5 times the price. The question is do they worth the price?

snrlee
02-08-2017, 10:01 PM
Name 姓名:S+28号Du Juan(杜鹃)
Age 年龄:18-23
Height 身高 :170cm
Boobs 胸围:36E(all natural)
Damage 价格:$220/1/1
Tarma 特色双飞:$600/60mins/1shot FJ(搭配S+27号或S+26或S+21号双飞,600新币,一小时,一次做爱,可以中途换套)
...$600 for tarma hahaha. Boycott!!!

She finally delisted herself, don't see her in sgwoxxxxxxx website any more.

I think she either kenna bao or make too much and retired.

AhYewnara
12-08-2017, 08:10 PM
GO petain lor, if cannot afford bunch of pathetic dogs

praypray2
12-10-2017, 09:48 AM
To be frank, it's not about the money or falling for KC trap. To me its about consumers right. There is a market rate out there also a legal price and standards in this service in Sg. Face it as a guy if a woman makes you song enough, a guy will be willing to give. After all this years of trying the fl sad to conclude they are not giving the service equal to the money they are asking for. Most of this girls nowadays has "princess" sickness, not willing to work for their money thus takes lots of shortcut during servicing. Go read those fl websites, have this have that but how many time you as consumers actually get the service they claim to provide? The legal side of this service in sg actually have higher chances of making you and your little bro happy when you leave. Now the young things think they are so precious? You be the judge, do you like being short change when you buy a plate of chicken rice for 20-50% more in a normal Kopi shop and taste like rubber or dead fish in this case. Or you step into a high class coffee shop in a 5 star hotel and the waitress serves you in a shitty manner?

sseexxdrive
23-04-2018, 01:22 AM
Any one try Sgmomo. Seem many photo shop.
Wow wolf bann from sammboy:D

HeatguyAlvin
23-04-2018, 04:00 AM
Just don't choose the overpriced ones. I go for sub 100, got good service still.

i agree lor, i go FLDome1 read all the OKT fake reviews. go also see face different. kenna scammed 4 times liao. the RP stable at the lousy hotel wah the pictures and the person. :confused::confused::confused::confused: if like that $100 give me twice also cannot cum i rather cum 1 time good one here

HeatguyAlvin
23-04-2018, 04:01 AM

heard she kenna baoed for a mth. never reply msgs. wowwwww $$$$$$$

HeatguyAlvin
23-04-2018, 04:03 AM
Save your mercy for someone who needs it more.

These ladies are good at plotting stories, why do you bother? If you do not feel you wanna proceed, just back off.

west side all HDB one mah. Don't like what you see follow this brudder's advice. if not act like you insurance agent. :p reject also not so paiseh

HeatguyAlvin
08-07-2018, 02:03 AM

she kenna bao for a whole mth bro

HeatguyAlvin
08-07-2018, 02:04 AM
Agreed.

actually, just reject lah. can de what. Best part is you act you plain clothes police when they open the door and it's not what you expected.

HeatguyAlvin
08-07-2018, 02:05 AM
Easily affordable for me even 3 /5 times the price. The question is do they worth the price?

i see you really don't like the site. But still some gems can only be found there. the rest of the sites like sgbeautycastle even worse. How to boycott like that? dilemma:confused::confused: I also don't mind paying like you

Roulette5
12-11-2018, 08:33 PM
Crazy prices nowadays .... cannot make it ones dare charge $160 to $200.!!??

Barely make it one dare charge $280!!!???

Wa kao!!!! Pui!

conquer
12-11-2018, 09:07 PM

Wa kao!!!! Pui!

The products are targeted at the niche market of the higher-income group... :o

GN007SG
12-11-2018, 10:36 PM

Wa kao!!!! Pui!

Then just don't go to them la lol
Willing seller willing buyer

I haven't visited dome 2 for awhile lol
The quality of the gal has been going down with the increase in price has been going in opposite directions

There used to be better market competition when there were local okt

Ever since the china okt dominated the PRC market it has been declining

I can never understand how someone will choose a PRC FL that is above 150... Then might as well go to cat150..
The FL market used to thrive vs the legal market as there was a good competition

A few years back I have queue for gals in GL and I have difficulty contacting or making an appointment with a newly listed FL but nowadays that does not seem to be the case.
There does not seem to be an increase in the number of FL and WL either. Is it because we have given up due to the quality? Lol

The so called database is full of flaws, the numbers here only increase and not decrease so the market their gals can tap on gradually reduces which includes genuine and potential customers. I have been going to PRC FL for several years. My number also got blacklisted. I have regulars and one of them was telling me about it them I realize is because I rejected a gal who is totally different from the picture

All these factors above made me felt that PRC FL market is walking towards it's demise
On and off now I try only very selective new gals and when one of those gals I know back then has returned to our shores

cheesepotato
19-11-2018, 12:13 AM
Actually my only source of PRC bonks is legal.

This dome killed itself:
1. Fake photos plenty
2. Bad service and don't care. Just waiting for the next carrot to line up and tio chop
3. Your number end up being sold and perma-spam
4. Pricing similar or more expensive than legal depending which house you go. Location also tend to be near legal anyway so might as well just pop over instead

Lightfire
20-11-2018, 05:12 PM

This dome killed itself:
1. Fake photos plenty
2. Bad service and don't care. Just waiting for the next carrot to line up and tio chop
4. Pricing similar or more expensive than legal depending which house you go. Location also tend to be near legal anyway so might as well just pop over instead
There is quite a few good girls i have encounter in langqun website.
There is a lot of 100 Fj will good service in G area. Some of the girls told me they have not enough people to visit them.

Now a lot of website kana block.

johnqoo
23-11-2018, 09:58 AM
very long never come here, but what happened here??? how come only left with 2 operators basically?

urban777
25-11-2018, 04:57 PM

This dome killed itself:
1. Fake photos plenty

You made good points. I have frequent wolf when they just started with the v good pricing and a handful gave me value for money. Several service was poor, or looks different after removing makeup.
Now our numbers are being spammed !! Damn!!
Realised their site have changed.
Most I’ll pay for $100 and never more than that else just wank !

~iOOi~
29-11-2018, 12:39 AM
You made good points. I have frequent wolf when they just started with the v good pricing and a handful gave me value for money. Several service was poor, or looks different after removing makeup.
Now our numbers are being spammed !! Damn!!
Realised their site have changed.
Most I’ll pay for $100 and never more than that else just wank !

Agree with you, the FL2 is just a sub from GL years ago. I browsed some site that some FL are asking for even $200 higher... If that's the case, might as well go CAT$150 in Geylang. At least service is guaranteed :rolleyes:

~iOOi~
29-11-2018, 12:41 AM
There is quite a few good girls i have encounter in langqun website.
There is a lot of 100 Fj will good service in G area. Some of the girls told me they have not enough people to visit them.

Now a lot of website kana block.

S.g.wo.lf u mean? It's so secretive and some FL never reply. The comments on their site are in Mandarin and you can guess more or less who comment :rolleyes:

bradpitt
29-11-2018, 10:02 AM
good info, thanks

DANiel™
29-11-2018, 01:27 PM
s.g. wol.f website is gone....anyone knows any alternative website with similar premium quality $200 girls ?

Im also looking for alternative website.
Quite sad that its gone actually, it was a good site with alot of girls. My experience with the site is very positive actually, 95% of the time is a decent or above average bonk

urban777
29-11-2018, 02:25 PM
s.g. wol.f website is gone....anyone knows any alternative website with similar premium quality $200 girls ?
That’s what I realised too. Got blocked or gone for good ? My experience were mostly at the west side and will mark a 80% satisfied

Lightfire
29-11-2018, 06:01 PM
Agree with you, the FL2 is just a sub from GL years ago. I browsed some site that some FL are asking for even $200 higher... If that's the case, might as well go CAT$150 in Geylang. At least service is guaranteed :rolleyes:
Yup, I will only read the Singlish comments so that we know its local comments. Anyway, I heard wolf get caught liao. Becareful when booking.

urban777
29-11-2018, 11:11 PM
Yup, I will only read the Singlish comments so that we know its local comments. Anyway, I heard wolf get caught liao. Becareful when booking.
Really? Any reliable source?

BossStone
29-11-2018, 11:39 PM
Really? Any reliable source?

I thinks this may be the one.

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-publications/media-releases/20181128_ARREST_FIFTEEN_ARRESTED_IN_ENFORCEMENT_OP ERATIONS_F

MoonlightRider
01-12-2018, 08:05 AM
Thanks for sharing

genm79
01-12-2018, 03:18 PM

No wonder the Wolf page and App is down for a few days.

Confirm ganna La Kopi liaoz. Asked one of the Girls who advert on the website. She say yah ganna liaoz.

LiuBei
01-12-2018, 07:40 PM
Any good alternative to wolf?

GN007SG
02-12-2018, 10:15 AM
srsly not a bad thing that wolf is gone
now i know why all the gals not replying to sms a few days ago

hopefully things will be in a for a change now

paganwinter
02-12-2018, 05:43 PM
srsly not a bad thing that wolf is gone
now i know why all the gals not replying to sms a few days ago

hopefully things will be in a for a change now

Probably up with a new website. Abv 200 too ex below scared cannot make it.

bbpp
04-12-2018, 11:20 PM
If a high quality FL can easily make 200sgd per shot in Shanghai, why does she need to bother to come here? China is obviously becoming more expensive but clealy the income of many people here remains stagnant. Just imagine the quality of gals below 120 in China...so pathetic...

hotpen
10-12-2018, 02:51 AM
money not equal to service. $50 can be heaven as well