PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Waxing

augg
06-09-2016, 12:41 PM
Hi bros i'm looking for affordable waxing contacts, be it shop or home based. I've been to BB Beauty, Strip, etc. Would appreciate if someone can share different lobangs.

I do have contact for clean massage that i've been going to that turned dirty, willing to share as well.

Thanks!

palvin
07-09-2016, 01:53 PM
Hi bros i'm looking for affordable waxing contacts, be it shop or home based. I've been to BB Beauty, Strip, etc. Would appreciate if someone can share different lobangs.

I do have contact for clean massage that i've been going to that turned dirty, willing to share as well.

Thanks!

Bro, you can try WinkWax. Their trial is $58, brazillian wax. Very clean, not painful and the service lady very chatty. Its a clean joint.

But the trial is only for 1 time. So if you want, you need to sign package liao. But no harm trying them for the first time.

www.winkwax.com

Its at Tanjong Pagar and Somerset.

goldenmind
07-09-2016, 02:04 PM
Bro, you can try WinkWax. Their trial is $58, brazillian wax. Very clean, not painful and the service lady very chatty. Its a clean joint.

But the trial is only for 1 time. So if you want, you need to sign package liao. But no harm trying them for the first time.

www.winkwax.com

Its at Tanjong Pagar and Somerset.

tried before wink like 2 years back. quite pushy on packages and the aunty attended to me not quite friendly
hopefully they improve their services