PDA

View Full Version : Hiv test

ugotbabe
02-09-2016, 07:36 AM
Hi all.

I am writing this as i m currently in hospital treating for hiv symptoms. The test result will be out today. I do not know if i will be infected. But i hope i will not.
If im not infected. I will stay permenatly away from this scene.

If i m affected. This will be the end of my life.
Wish me luck not to be affected. God bless.

DTCEPL
02-09-2016, 07:52 AM
Hi all.

I am writing this as i m currently in hospital treating for hiv symptoms. The test result will be out today. I do not know if i will be infected. But i hope i will not.

Prayers for u Bro.....life goes on regardless......dont ever give up on life, strive for survival irregardless!

Big Sexy
02-09-2016, 08:07 AM
who told you having HIV equates to end of life? :confused:

you should read those post in the health section more. They are very useful.

Hi all.

pussylicious12345
02-09-2016, 08:45 AM
Hi all.

Sounds serious. What makes you so sure those were HIV symptoms? U did a HIV rapid test, and it was positive? If not, don't worry unnecessarily, unless you know you have been rawing recklessly....

comm
02-09-2016, 09:19 AM
omg bro.....what and how.....whats ur story like....how did it end up like this

hope its a negative...

kpkblppl2
02-09-2016, 09:32 AM
Many living with HIV positive.

Soon HIV is no longer a death penalty.

ugotbabe
02-09-2016, 09:34 AM
Im feeling numbness. Burning sensation in my limbs.

hayhay
02-09-2016, 09:46 AM
why test hiv need to admit hospital

Superfluid
02-09-2016, 09:52 AM
Bro, could it just be Meralgia Paresthetica?
This is a common symptom of Diabetes. look it up.

God Bless you by friend. We all pray you'll be alright.

Viber
02-09-2016, 09:53 AM
why test hiv need to admit hospital

I wonder too? Unless his conditions worsen and sick now.

samster101
02-09-2016, 09:56 AM
Sorry to hear about this. Though I do not know you personally, I can understand your anxiety. Yes, if you manage to escape this without infection, please choose wisely next time. The short pleasures are not worth it. HIV is not a death sentence. But it is not a nice sentence either. Take care and good luck!

letmetellyou
02-09-2016, 10:49 AM
Share with us your story so that people can learn from your mistake.

newyorker88
02-09-2016, 10:54 AM
Many living with HIV positive.

Soon HIV is no longer a death penalty.

You wrote what I wanted to write.

SirLance
02-09-2016, 11:08 AM
You wrote what I wanted to write.

Me too wanted to write similar.

earlstone
02-09-2016, 11:08 AM
Sad to hear what happen to you . Do take care.

wintrixxx
02-09-2016, 11:11 AM
don't worry bro. hiv symptoms can be treated. you can still live till old age, though i don't know the cost of treatment. hope you get a negative

falcon
02-09-2016, 02:31 PM
Bro i know how you feel, just try not to dwell on the possible results, it will kill you. Know its easier said than done but best is to distract yourself now. Lets hope its negative and take care bro.

singlicious
03-09-2016, 09:14 AM
I'm going for my hiv test soon also. hopefully I'm free of it. not that I really fuck around. but you'd never know whether it creep up on you or not. I wish every bro and sis to be safe and have fun :D

iWanker
03-09-2016, 12:12 PM
TS, how the results of your test?

Hi all.

papai
03-09-2016, 02:47 PM
As some bro have indicated, hiv can be treated, and
Sorry to ask this question - did both of you using condo?

ugotbabe
03-09-2016, 07:44 PM
Hi all bro. thank you all for the well wishes.

Results is out- HIV negative, however still pending results for syphilis

I urge all bro here to wear condom when choing and not regret for rest of life.

For me, i will exit this scene. Take care all brothers.

sadfa
03-09-2016, 09:17 PM

Let me be the first to congratulate you.

If the symptoms isn't that of hiv, you were over reacting.
But I won't b judging u as how u lead your life is up to u.

kkeenn123
03-09-2016, 09:25 PM

Congrats bro hope all tests will be negative. I dont chiong much but sometimes bth. Definitely will heed your advice. Can i ask recommended place we can go for HIV testing and is anonymous?

VladTheImpala
03-09-2016, 10:34 PM
Let me be the first to congratulate you.

If the symptoms isn't that of hiv, you were over reacting.
But I won't b judging u as how u lead your life is up to u.

Limpeh clap for you.

unsung80
03-09-2016, 10:40 PM
Raw is War, mentioned for so many years. Yet it just went deaf on many people

Most people must go through some sort of shit then will wake up, many times is too late.

May holy God bless TS

sadfa
03-09-2016, 10:51 PM

Most people must go through some sort of shit then will wake up, many times is too late.

May holy God bless TS

Raw is a complicated issue.
Actually nt that complex if you're smart.

Repeating yr raw is war mantra doesn't help.

bulletclub
03-09-2016, 10:52 PM

Congrats my brother. Live your life well. Thanks for the advice.

squiggle
04-09-2016, 09:11 PM

Same here bro, I recently did a raw MMF. I will wait till dec and take hiv test. After that I swear I won't raw any more. To me raw has almost no different from cd sex. Just that the risk level higher and shiok a bit more only.

larue
05-09-2016, 10:57 AM
That is good to hear TS. I know what the feeling of having 'dodged a bullet'. Made me turn my life around, and I'm not even just referring to the chionging part.

Without the experience of actually being HIV-positive though, I understand that it's medical classification (or at least widely accepted to be) today is that is is a 'chronic' ailment, rather than a 'terminal' one.

Not that I am suggesting that it's a good idea to actually try and catch it....

ajlover
05-09-2016, 11:27 AM

Congrats. I also exit the scene. Went Jkt over the weekend. friends brought me to striptease cum fuck shop. I guai guai sit there n watch. Resist temptation to f.... maybe old liao.. cant imagine if so heng kena 'toto' then family have to endure the shame....

Start life afresh n make good use of the 2nd chance

pussluver
05-09-2016, 11:35 AM
HIV is a chronic disease now that can be controlled with medication, but the cost of the medication is extremely expensive.

You have higher chance of catching Herpes itself as it is easily pass on to another person through oral sex, or even kissing, especially when the outbreaks happen. There is no cure for Herpes (http://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm), so it is equally bad, if it is to answer to your other half.

I am NOT avocating unprotected sex, but the below article gives you more information on the chances of catching HIV.

Retrieved from this site (https://www.poz.com/article/HIV-risk-25382-5829)

Probabilities of HIV transmission per exposure to the virus are usually expressed in percentages or as odds (see chart at the end of this article). For example, the average risk of contracting HIV through sharing a needle one time with an HIV-positive drug user is 0.67 percent, which can also be stated as 1 in 149 or, using the ratios the CDC prefers, 67 out of 10,000 exposures. The risk from giving a blowjob to an HIV-positive man not on treatment is at most 1 in 2,500 (or 0.04 percent per act). The risk of contracting HIV during vaginal penetration, for a woman in the United States, is 1 per 1,250 exposures (or 0.08 percent); for the man in that scenario, it's 1 per 2,500 exposures (0.04 percent, which is the same as performing fellatio).

As for anal sex, the most risky sex act in terms of HIV transmission, if an HIV-negative top—the insertive partner—and an HIV-positive bottom have unprotected sex, the chances of the top contracting the virus from a single encounter are 1 in 909 (or 0.11 percent) if he's circumcised and 1 in 161 (or 0.62 percent) if he's uncircumcised. And if an HIV-negative person bottoms for an HIV-positive top who doesn't use any protection but does ejaculate inside, the chances of HIV transmission are, on average, less than 2 percent. Specifically, it is 1.43 percent, or 1 out of 70. If the guy pulls out before ejaculation, then the odds are 1 out of 154.

One such factor is acute infection, the period of six to 12 weeks after contracting the virus. At this time, viral load skyrockets, increasing a person's infectiousness by as much as 26 times (the same thing as saying “26-fold”). So right there, the per-act risk of receptive vaginal transmission jumps from 1 out of 1,250 exposures to 1 out of 50 exposures, and the risk of receptive anal sex goes from 1 out of 70 to higher than 1 out of 3. It's also important to realize that during acute infection, the immune system has not yet created the antibodies that lower viral load, at least for a few years. HIV tests that rely on antibodies may give a false negative reading during an acute infection, also known as the “window period.”

The presence of another sexually transmitted infection (STI)—even one without symptoms, such as gonorrhea in the throat or rectum—can raise HIV risk as much as 8 times, in part because STIs increase inflammation and thus the number of white blood cells that HIV targets. Vaginal conditions such as bacterial vaginosis, dryness and menstruation also alter risk.

Case in point: Having a 1 in 70 chance of transmitting HIV does not mean it takes 70 exposures to the virus in order to seroconvert. It simply means that out of 70 exposures, on average, one will lead to HIV; bad luck might have it that the transmission occurs on the very first exposure.

As such, to prevent all these, best is not to have sex with multiple parties. If you bth, safe sex is always the best way to go as some protection is better than no protection at all.

Don't take your chances with your life. Treasure it. :)

Headwindbro
05-09-2016, 12:36 PM
UTI Urinary tract infection (UTI) is quite common with men and alot of women these days. Its just some bacteria infections.

Many years ago I experience discharge on tip of penis everyday and some little burning feel when urinating. I got so frighten as I had unprotected sex with a ktv girl while drunk.

I though shit should be some sex related HPV kinda shit. I took up courage not only checking for all related test but also HIV as well.

In the end its only UTI I was prescribe antibiotics but after 1st precription the slight discharge still persist and I went to get a different antibiotics.

Lesson learn, do not have unprotected sex no matter how pretty or superb the women is as UTI and HPV are so common these days. :o

Phython1
05-09-2016, 12:52 PM
May holy God bless TS

BBBJ is almost considered as RAW, so same kind of risk as well

maxsee
05-09-2016, 01:42 PM
Would be nice if someone who actually kenna HIV comes out and talks about his life....After all HIV is considers half a death sentence....you might lives to old age...but medication is going to cost a bomb and secondly the day you approach death....your death is for sure going to be a long and agonizing one plagues by multiples cancers and stuffs due to ur weaken immune system.....:p

sammyboyfor
05-09-2016, 01:59 PM
BBBJ is almost considered as RAW, so same kind of risk as well

The risk from unprotected oral sex is far lower than the risk from unprotected vaginal penetration.

ugotbabe
05-09-2016, 04:41 PM
my advice to all the bros here, please take care and choing with care .dont let the small head take over the big head.

do not let a moment of folly ruin the rest of your life.

jotan
05-09-2016, 05:21 PM
http://pozboysg.tumblr.com/post/27817323047/kevins-story-my-life-with-hiv

There are people whom have life after hiv..

Just that.. We all need to be safe..

Zika also sti..