PDA

View Full Version : A little fun while my guy was not around

Delphine2929
30-08-2016, 05:08 PM
This happened about 7 years back.

My guy then was out of town for a long period of time, I was on my best behavior and not expecting anything unusual to happen. I was taking some lessons at that time and people in the class was generally around my age. There is this particular guy who was really nice, normal looking but a very nice person.

After 2 weeks, the lessons were over. He never directly spoke to me and I thought, well.....

A few days later, I received a message from an unknown number.
"Hi, I'm Dave. You remember me from the class?, I got your number somehow, care to chat on?"
It's that nice guy. We started messaging each other every night, since my guy was not in town, I had plenty of free time. After a while we decided to shift our chat to MSN. Every night after work, first thing I do was to on my MSN and wait for him. I begin to wonder if I was being a bit unfaithful....

Many days passed, Dave and I were always on MSN.
"Wanna video chat?" Dave initiated.
"Alright" I was feeling naughty that day, I change to a real low cut top and position my web cam so that only my face and half breast was showing.

"You are naked?"
"What you think? I just finished washing my hair."
" You look so sexy, long wet hair and....."
"Haha... you pervert!"

We continue chatting with him thinking I was naked.

"You turn around, I wanna put on my clothes."
"Ok" Dave actually turned around and back faced the cam. He was so funny.
I stood up and off my web cam.

"Why off the cam?"
"My parents are back, in case they come in, you call me on my phone."

Dave called and we continued to chat, from normal volume till whispering.
Not knowing how the conversation eventually went to when I was sent overseas by the company and in that country, the swimming pool shower rooms are open concept, everyone there will strip naked and bathe (Ladies only of course). I was so not used to it as everytime I strip everyone keep staring at me as my nipples were really big, very different from the rest and their nipples were mainly lighter coloured, some even pink but mine was like dark brown. I suddenly realised I was going into too much details.

"Err... You really very open, describe your nipples to me somemore"
"Haha.... Are you in bed now?"
"Yup"
"Do you masturbated?"
"Ya... Somemore now I no GF, need to release myself"
"Haha.... Ahh... Ahh... Ahh... You tried phone sex before? Ahh.... Ahh..., grab my breast... Ahh... Ahh..."
"Wa! You testing me ah?"

Feeling naughty, I continued to tense Dave and he kept quiet all throughout.
"Are you masturbating?"
"No!"
"I don't believe! Hahaha...."
"You keep doing this, wait I go over and rape you!"
"Haha... You dare, you come lo"
"You text me you address, I go over now."
"Haha..., goodnight."

I hang up the phone. After thinking for a while, I texted him my address. I was just naughty, not really expecting anything to happen between us.

After a while I fell asleep. Don't know what time it was, my phone rang....
"Hello"
"Del, Dave here, I'm at your door, you want me to knock?"
"What!? You are here? Don't knock, wait my parents wake up. Why you here?"
"You asked me to come?"
"Oh.... you wait."

Half awake, I went to open the door and let him in.
"Shh.... follow me quietly"
I brought Dave into my room, locked the door but I didn't on the lights.
"Err... I can't see anything, I got a little night blindness. Can on a little light?"
I stretched over to on a small night light. Dave stared at me without speaking...
"Yes?"
He blinked and said "Nothing.... You asked me to come over to rape you?"
"Ya... But I didn't expect you to come...." I noticed he was still staring, then I looked down, my singlet was down on one side and my left breast is totally out. I pulled my blanket to cover myself.
"Your nipple is really big like you said"
"Oei!"
"Haha... Sorry, can't help it"

Dave slowly climb over and kissed me. I couldn't resist him..... He start to kiss me all over, moving from my neck to my stomach and slowly lifting up my singlet. He start to suck and nip on my nipple while his hands are roaming all over me.
He stood up and pull down his pants and underwear, an average length but thick dick stand erected in front of me. He moved forward, gesturing me to take it in my mouth. I obeyed.

"Mmm... Mmm..." Dave held onto my head and started jerking slowly, going faster and faster with each jerk but careful not going too deep. I was enjoying this...
Dave pull his dick out of my mouth and kissed me, his tongue and mine start a fight in our mouths, suddenly he pulled away. He smiled at me and lowered himself to in between my legs. Pulling my panties one side, he started to lick me. His tongue went in and out like a dick would.
"OMG!!! Ahh....."
Dave sucked hard, like he was trying to suck me dry.... It was the best thing that happened to me.
Dave crawled up me and started to rub his dick on my pussy. He was ready to fuck me. He started to push his dick in.
"AHHHH........ WAIT!!!!"
"Huh!?" Dave startled.
I took a condom from where my guy kept them and passed it to him.
"I can let you rape me but I must still stay responsible."
"Ok"
Dave put on the condom and placed his dick on the entrance of my pussy.
"Ready?"
I nodded. A quick and hard trust, he was all the way in.
"AHHH.... Ah... Ah... Ah... Ah... Ah...."
Dave just went in and out of me, I can feel him hitting deep into the end everytime he entered. I don't remember him so long. I don't how long it was, he changed many positions, kissed and hugged me so many times. I never felt so loved when having sex before.
"Ah.. Dave... Ah... Ah... What... Ah... Position... Ah... Ah... Do... You... Ah... Like... Ah... The.. Most?"
"Doggy...?"
He turned me over and entered his favorite position. Either on purpose or not, he tried to enter the wrong hole.
"Oei! Don't! It's painful"
"Oops... Sorry"
He sayang my butt hole a bit then licked my two holes for a while and slowly entered me again. It felt so different this time, I couldn't tell why it was different but it did feel better and more shiok this time when he entered.

"Ah.. Ah... Ah... Ah...."
He went on for a while and started to increase his speed, each time deeper in me...
"Ah... Ah... Ah... Ah... AHHHHH!!!!......"
He cumed.... He held on to my butt tight and pushed real hard and deep into me, I could feel his dick twitching inside me, I could feel a warm flow flowing into me.... WAIT A MINUTE!!! Wasn't he wearing a condom? I tried to move but he was holding on to my butt so tightly, I can't seem to escape. I tried to turn and saw a used condom at the bedside. SHIT!!!!
"DID YOU TAKE OFF THE CONDOM!? DID CUM IN ME!?"
Dave smiled.... He let go of me and pulled his dick out of me. I could feel something flowing out.... Dave turned me around and held up my legs, I saw his dick was still hard. He entered me again and start fucking me again.
"Ahh... Ahh... Ahh... Ahh... Dave.... not... Ahh... so.... Hard..... Ahh...."
He fucked me even harder....
"AAHHH!!!...."
I felt another warm flow..... He cum in me again.....

decson
30-08-2016, 05:48 PM
great experiences and story..keep it up..

FrancoisYeap
30-08-2016, 08:23 PM
Nice start sis ..... please continue!!!

BirdCode
30-08-2016, 08:35 PM
Camping for more!

curious11
30-08-2016, 11:07 PM
wow nice start and super detailed..thanks sis!

SilentShadowXxX
31-08-2016, 12:00 AM
Wah steamy story. Pls post more~

VCPhornysgboy
31-08-2016, 12:36 AM
Very good story, please continue. Camping for more!

SaBadBoy
31-08-2016, 12:44 AM
Nice story camping :):)

autosave
31-08-2016, 02:15 AM
Wooo CIP!!! :D

matyoyo
31-08-2016, 05:23 AM
Pitching my tent....Please continue....:D:p:cool:

Howl99
31-08-2016, 07:52 AM
Great story , continue please

ladybirk
31-08-2016, 09:14 AM
Power la.. long time nv read such story..

Azuyak
31-08-2016, 04:23 PM
TS please update soon :)

WaterJet
31-08-2016, 05:17 PM
Pitching tent here ...

jerryjj
31-08-2016, 08:05 PM
Setting up basha

MouTakLouLah
31-08-2016, 08:23 PM
Great start to an erotic story :D

Howl99
31-08-2016, 09:30 PM
More please haha....

CumExplorer
31-08-2016, 09:39 PM
TS more please, is this true or just story :D

unsuitable
31-08-2016, 09:42 PM
nice write up

chriskoo
31-08-2016, 09:42 PM
Waiting for next update :)

Achieve
31-08-2016, 10:51 PM
Great start!

ahyew
01-09-2016, 02:54 AM
moral of the story: cannot joke about asking guys over for sex... cos the guy will!

TVBasia
01-09-2016, 03:34 AM
TS please continue...

Jasmine95
01-09-2016, 08:59 AM
Nice story! I had similar experience with you and I can't wait to read more of it!

Abelia
01-09-2016, 02:33 PM
Nice!! Please continue..

~oyster~
01-09-2016, 02:56 PM
Dave did her raw :confused: :eek:

hi2u
01-09-2016, 06:51 PM
I had the same experience before, just that I am the guy this time round, with the girl who is attached.
She too, dared me to go over, and worse, she dared me to kiss her and the rest was history lol.

RossBarkley
01-09-2016, 07:16 PM
Nice story! I had similar experience with you and I can't wait to read more of it!

Want to share yours? :)

MacKintalk
01-09-2016, 11:38 PM
Please continue TS :)

Rickey
01-09-2016, 11:55 PM
Nice story! I had similar experience as you and I can't wait to read more of it!

Nice!! Please continue..

Please continue TS :)
When is TS coming back ??...Every1 here is eagerly waiting for her to continue her sexciting story when her guy is not around ;)...plzz dun keep us waiting too long, gal...

DuckMuffin
02-09-2016, 12:09 AM
When is TS coming back ??...Every1 here is eagerly waiting for her to continue her sexciting story when her guy is not around ;)...plzz dun keep us waiting too long, gal...

Maybe her guy is back :(

OldWulf
03-09-2016, 05:31 PM
TS made 1 post in this thread . Then disappear . Hope TS comes back soon .

SuezTower
03-09-2016, 05:55 PM
TS please continue soon

Susanti
03-09-2016, 06:08 PM
A good start by TS :)

PussycatDolly
03-09-2016, 11:12 PM
TS where are you?

goldenmind
05-09-2016, 08:53 AM
pls continue TS

Petruk
05-09-2016, 09:55 AM
the story is already finished - that is what they called as an open ending....:)

TodayNews
05-09-2016, 10:20 AM
TS mia lor

Giodano
05-09-2016, 03:51 PM
TS any more updates?

wondergal
09-09-2016, 04:22 PM
This happened about 7 years back.

My guy then was out of town for a long period of time, I was on my best behavior and not expecting anything unusual to happen. I was taking some lessons at that time and people in the class was generally around my age. There is this particular guy who was really nice, normal looking but a very nice person.

After 2 weeks, the lessons were over. He never directly spoke to me and I thought, well.....

A few days later, I received a message from an unknown number.
"Hi, I'm Dave. You remember me from the class?, I got your number somehow, care to chat on?"
It's that nice guy. We started messaging each other every night, since my guy was not in town, I had plenty of free time. After a while we decided to shift our chat to MSN. Every night after work, first thing I do was to on my MSN and wait for him. I begin to wonder if I was being a bit unfaithful....

Many days passed, Dave and I were always on MSN.
"Wanna video chat?" Dave initiated.
"Alright" I was feeling naughty that day, I change to a real low cut top and position my web cam so that only my face and half breast was showing.

"You are naked?"
"What you think? I just finished washing my hair."
" You look so sexy, long wet hair and....."
"Haha... you pervert!"

We continue chatting with him thinking I was naked.

"You turn around, I wanna put on my clothes."
"Ok" Dave actually turned around and back faced the cam. He was so funny.
I stood up and off my web cam.

"Why off the cam?"
"My parents are back, in case they come in, you call me on my phone."

Dave called and we continued to chat, from normal volume till whispering.
Not knowing how the conversation eventually went to when I was sent overseas by the company and in that country, the swimming pool shower rooms are open concept, everyone there will strip naked and bathe (Ladies only of course). I was so not used to it as everytime I strip everyone keep staring at me as my nipples were really big, very different from the rest and their nipples were mainly lighter coloured, some even pink but mine was like dark brown. I suddenly realised I was going into too much details.

"Err... You really very open, describe your nipples to me somemore"
"Haha.... Are you in bed now?"
"Yup"
"Do you masturbated?"
"Ya... Somemore now I no GF, need to release myself"
"Haha.... Ahh... Ahh... Ahh... You tried phone sex before? Ahh.... Ahh..., grab my breast... Ahh... Ahh..."
"Wa! You testing me ah?"

Feeling naughty, I continued to tense Dave and he kept quiet all throughout.
"Are you masturbating?"
"No!"
"I don't believe! Hahaha...."
"You keep doing this, wait I go over and rape you!"
"Haha... You dare, you come lo"
"You text me you address, I go over now."
"Haha..., goodnight."

I hang up the phone. After thinking for a while, I texted him my address. I was just naughty, not really expecting anything to happen between us.

After a while I fell asleep. Don't know what time it was, my phone rang....
"Hello"
"Del, Dave here, I'm at your door, you want me to knock?"
"What!? You are here? Don't knock, wait my parents wake up. Why you here?"
"You asked me to come?"
"Oh.... you wait."

Half awake, I went to open the door and let him in.
"Shh.... follow me quietly"
I brought Dave into my room, locked the door but I didn't on the lights.
"Err... I can't see anything, I got a little night blindness. Can on a little light?"
I stretched over to on a small night light. Dave stared at me without speaking...
"Yes?"
He blinked and said "Nothing.... You asked me to come over to rape you?"
"Ya... But I didn't expect you to come...." I noticed he was still staring, then I looked down, my singlet was down on one side and my left breast is totally out. I pulled my blanket to cover myself.
"Your nipple is really big like you said"
"Oei!"
"Haha... Sorry, can't help it"

Dave slowly climb over and kissed me. I couldn't resist him..... He start to kiss me all over, moving from my neck to my stomach and slowly lifting up my singlet. He start to suck and nip on my nipple while his hands are roaming all over me.
He stood up and pull down his pants and underwear, an average length but thick dick stand erected in front of me. He moved forward, gesturing me to take it in my mouth. I obeyed.

"Mmm... Mmm..." Dave held onto my head and started jerking slowly, going faster and faster with each jerk but careful not going too deep. I was enjoying this...
Dave pull his dick out of my mouth and kissed me, his tongue and mine start a fight in our mouths, suddenly he pulled away. He smiled at me and lowered himself to in between my legs. Pulling my panties one side, he started to lick me. His tongue went in and out like a dick would.
"OMG!!! Ahh....."
Dave sucked hard, like he was trying to suck me dry.... It was the best thing that happened to me.
Dave crawled up me and started to rub his dick on my pussy. He was ready to fuck me. He started to push his dick in.
"AHHHH........ WAIT!!!!"
"Huh!?" Dave startled.
I took a condom from where my guy kept them and passed it to him.
"I can let you rape me but I must still stay responsible."
"Ok"
Dave put on the condom and placed his dick on the entrance of my pussy.
"Ready?"
I nodded. A quick and hard trust, he was all the way in.
"AHHH.... Ah... Ah... Ah... Ah... Ah...."
Dave just went in and out of me, I can feel him hitting deep into the end everytime he entered. I don't remember him so long. I don't how long it was, he changed many positions, kissed and hugged me so many times. I never felt so loved when having sex before.
"Ah.. Dave... Ah... Ah... What... Ah... Position... Ah... Ah... Do... You... Ah... Like... Ah... The.. Most?"
"Doggy...?"
He turned me over and entered his favorite position. Either on purpose or not, he tried to enter the wrong hole.
"Oei! Don't! It's painful"
"Oops... Sorry"
He sayang my butt hole a bit then licked my two holes for a while and slowly entered me again. It felt so different this time, I couldn't tell why it was different but it did feel better and more shiok this time when he entered.

"Ah.. Ah... Ah... Ah...."
He went on for a while and started to increase his speed, each time deeper in me...
"Ah... Ah... Ah... Ah... AHHHHH!!!!......"
He cumed.... He held on to my butt tight and pushed real hard and deep into me, I could feel his dick twitching inside me, I could feel a warm flow flowing into me.... WAIT A MINUTE!!! Wasn't he wearing a condom? I tried to move but he was holding on to my butt so tightly, I can't seem to escape. I tried to turn and saw a used condom at the bedside. SHIT!!!!
"DID YOU TAKE OFF THE CONDOM!? DID CUM IN ME!?"
Dave smiled.... He let go of me and pulled his dick out of me. I could feel something flowing out.... Dave turned me around and held up my legs, I saw his dick was still hard. He entered me again and start fucking me again.
"Ahh... Ahh... Ahh... Ahh... Dave.... not... Ahh... so.... Hard..... Ahh...."
He fucked me even harder....
"AAHHH!!!...."
I felt another warm flow..... He cum in me again.....

Woah... naughty you doing it while your boyfriend was away!!!

The same mischief happened to me for the very first time many years ago... but in standing doggy position with a boyfriend back then. He pulled out midway during sex. Heard him panting... I thought he was just trying to catch his breath but he removed the condom behind my back. I told him to continue and he pushed in easily because I was wet. I felt the difference in feeling but did not suspect the condom was removed. I thought maybe the condom became slightly drier being in the wind outdoors. After he came, I was like... why so much wetness dripping? What happened to the condom? He took it off!!! He said he could not feel anything with the condom. I gave him the I-wanna-kill-you stare but doubt he saw it in the dark. He even asked me to suck him clean. I refused. No tissues with us. His car was like 1km away. I quickly wore my panties and walked off in the direction of his car and he followed behind. This naughty boyfriend did this mischief a few times.

Hope to read more from you.