PDA

View Full Version : Thumper

solidwoody
23-11-2006, 03:47 PM
My dear bros here can someone out there tell me more abt this place. I have heard it is a fertile ground for checking chicks out.True?

Red_Perrier1099
23-11-2006, 04:45 PM
Yes. It's affirmative, especially on thurs which is Ladies night where ladies go there to get pissed. Friday nights are not bad too with many chicks waiting to be hunted.
However, if you have "langar" face, it will not be easy also. :p

max_priest
23-11-2006, 08:50 PM
Yes, absolutely! Thurs & Fri is the super hot nites! In the later half of the nite, everyone of us are usually sexually pumps up ... I have already picked up a couple of them ... Thats why I'm preoccupied and recently shy away from the commercial sex scene ... kekeke ... :D

curiosityz
24-11-2006, 12:24 AM
wah.. tempting... i think i will be going there one of these days to try my luck...

thomas999
24-11-2006, 12:37 AM
I checked out Thumper's website and saw that a lot of the chicks are ang mo?

breastlover
24-11-2006, 09:31 AM
I have already picked up a couple of them

Look like I need to come out from my cave.
Is the place at Goodwood park hotel?

Ultra Taro
24-11-2006, 07:37 PM
Yes, is at goodwood park hotel...
Entrance fee and drink over there on high side, but if can catch bitchy chicks, than is worth the trip... Recalled last time i picked up a childcare centre teacher (malay).. wah tell you she power siah.... gave me bj in my car... think about it made me steam again... Going try my luck tonight... see you bros....:cool:

doglived
30-11-2006, 08:26 AM
Yes, is at goodwood park hotel...
Entrance fee and drink over there on high side, but if can catch bitchy chicks, than is worth the trip... Recalled last time i picked up a childcare centre teacher (malay).. wah tell you she power siah.... gave me bj in my car... think about it made me steam again... Going try my luck tonight... see you bros....:cool:

Hi I am urgently looking for buddies to go Thumper with. Please drop me a message at [email protected]. I am 30 yrs.

Dog

randyboy73
30-11-2006, 09:37 AM
Yes. It's affirmative, especially on thurs which is Ladies night where ladies go there to get pissed. Friday nights are not bad too with many chicks waiting to be hunted.
However, if you have "langar" face, it will not be easy also. :p

Bro Red Perrier...

Langar face, every place also cannot succeed lar! Unless the gal is so high, super horny, ownself have langar face and "bak qiu ta stamp" (postage stamp covering the eyes), then maybe got half chance...

Thumper is a great place especially on ladies night. The band standard has kinda dropped abit, esp since they keep playing the same old songs... gd thing is that it is not far from bar none, so bros who like to hop, esp on friday nite, got alternative place to prowl should the action at either be not up to standard...

Holiday season is here..... Jingle tits jingle tits... jingle all the way....

Ultra Taro
30-11-2006, 05:33 PM
well said and you're right Thumper and bar none quite near. These 2 night-spots can pick-up chicks so long you got "ok" face and of course must know how to talk lah. Dont anyhow turn off the gals, must maintain eye-contact before the act.. Think i no need to teach you bros on how to tackle gals... haha.. And lucky i dont have langar face....
Jingle balls jingle balls, jingle all the way.... :D

SINwoSINS
04-12-2006, 12:58 PM
well said and you're right Thumper and bar none quite near. These 2 night-spots can pick-up chicks so long you got "ok" face and of course must know how to talk lah. Dont anyhow turn off the gals, must maintain eye-contact before the act.. Think i no need to teach you bros on how to tackle gals... haha.. And lucky i dont have langar face....
Jingle balls jingle balls, jingle all the way.... :D

I fully agree, bro Taro. The only bad thing is too crowded, only eye contact can do the job first before actions...else paiseh when turned down...:D Gers there are super touchy....song manz

joew2005
06-01-2007, 03:57 PM
Big bros,

Last nite I went to thumper with frds,the place became veri packed after mn.
But last nite more guys than gals.
Saw a few gd looking gals dancing in the dance floor,but also hv a few gorillas as well.

Saw a few guys trying to attract attention fr gals by dancing on the higher platforms,but think they shld attend some proper dancing lessons b4 they thk they are GOOD dancers.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mclaren
06-01-2007, 04:12 PM
how much is the entrance and drinks? do they play techno and trance?
is saturday nite great for pickin chicks?

Newbie_chngster
06-01-2007, 08:33 PM
I think quite a few hc gals also like to come to this place, so want to cheong here u also better play safe.

joew2005
11-01-2007, 09:36 PM
Another rumour I heard of.
Some of the gals there are ppl's "kept" women.

XTEME2314
11-01-2007, 10:42 PM
Seen alot of fas car parked outside of Thumper. Seem like alot of rich man there how to fish?

sanji37
12-01-2007, 12:28 AM
they started to haf salsa class there...so mayb easily to hook up now since they nit a partner to start wif..

hotdick69
15-01-2007, 12:49 PM
hahahaha didnt know so many bros here go to thumper also..... I'm a regular there..... Thurs are the best for pick up ask gals comes in groups.... as fri packed with too many ppl..... drinks on the high side as in $230 for a bottle of chivas..... but worth it as the gals they tend to be frndly if you have ur own table.... hahahaha have had my share of fun in here :D

rendezvous80
15-01-2007, 02:16 PM
wo $230 for chevias that really abit expensive :eek:

but if can pick up girls for one night stand think its still
worth it

Jaycu69
02-04-2007, 05:50 PM
Heard about this joint from one of my lady friend last week that this place is really easy for guys to pick the girls up. Was told there is entrance age limit. Guys 28 and Gals 21.

ANybody care to share the cover charges ?

Intend to recce this place this Thursday nite.

Tulan2
02-04-2007, 09:44 PM
Heard about this joint from one of my lady friend last week that this place is really easy for guys to pick the girls up. Was told there is entrance age limit. Guys 28 and Gals 21.

ANybody care to share the cover charges ?

Intend to recce this place this Thursday nite.

Close shop already, lah!

_AXL_
02-04-2007, 09:47 PM
Close shop already, lah!

actually got people never read newspaper one...:D

just wondering if jaycu69 lady friend likes him or not... tua him go horlan...

Jaycu69
03-04-2007, 08:22 PM
Close shop already, lah!

Close shop ? When ?

There is a website, www.thumper.com.sg. :confused:

Thanks.

greatgold
04-04-2007, 01:42 AM
Close shop already, lah!

Bro, close already? sigh....:(

tomvoyeur
04-04-2007, 03:14 AM
Close shop ? When ?

There is a website, www.thumper.com.sg. :confused:

Thanks.

In their haste to close the place down, they seem to 4got to take down their website.....the closure was reported in sat ST some time back, ard start of 2007....

max_priest
04-04-2007, 10:06 PM
Close shop ? When ?

The owners of Thumper will re-open this once famous disco sometime at the end of this year. They are now in the midst of planning. Location will very likely be different.

Stay tune bros! :D

Once a thumper fan,
Max

tomvoyeur
05-04-2007, 01:59 AM
seriously think thmuper is a nice place to chill n oogle...but pity i still too young 2 b a thumper guy.....:o

greatgold
05-04-2007, 02:02 AM
The owners of Thumper will re-open this once famous disco sometime at the end of this year. They are now in the midst of planning. Location will very likely be different.

Once a thumper fan,
Max

Bro max...i also thumper fan leh....close already...sigh:(

Skyline_99
05-04-2007, 05:37 AM
nice place close liao...sigh

Jaycu69
05-04-2007, 02:10 PM

Once a thumper fan,
Max

Thanks bro.

Do keep us posted here.

max_priest
05-04-2007, 09:35 PM
Thanks bro.

Do keep us posted here.

Thumper I must say is an excellent place to pick up gals ... A good replacement at the moment would be St james Power Station (Power House) ... :D

hamasaki
07-04-2007, 03:33 AM
Thumper I must say is an excellent place to pick up gals ... A good replacement at the moment would be St james Power Station (Power House) ... :D

Bro max, Thumper is a nice place!!close liao!!sigh...

jackym
07-04-2007, 04:49 AM
Bro max, Thumper is a nice place!!close liao!!sigh...

Bro, Thumper really nice place!!i like it.sigh..

Mr Canon
07-04-2007, 05:02 AM
What a waste, sigh

humphump
08-04-2007, 04:51 AM
Bro, Thumper really nice place!!i like it.sigh..
I'm second bro jackym,sigh...:(

papa26
08-04-2007, 05:02 AM
Sigh.....nice place close liao!!

rid27m
09-04-2007, 12:55 AM
Yo....

Heard that they will be re-opening in End May/June 07 by diff mgt...

They are currently under going renovations..eg : shifting their bar counter area, tearing down & relocating the existing toliet to make their space bigger for their return ..

Stay tune for their re-opening....

Skyline_99
09-04-2007, 03:32 AM
Yo....

Heard that they will be re-opening in End May/June 07 by diff mgt...

They are currently under going renovations..eg : shifting their bar counter area, tearing down & relocating the existing toliet to make their space bigger for their return ..

Stay tune for their re-opening....

Yo..bro rid, good ...:D

jackym
09-04-2007, 03:38 AM

Yeah...gd...:D

moosk
09-04-2007, 04:51 AM

Yea..if open we bros and me can go cheong ah..happy de :D

humphump
12-04-2007, 03:35 AM
Want to wait long time leh!

moosk
12-04-2007, 03:37 AM
Want to wait long time leh!

Hmm, not too long, 2 month only,hehe:p

zenarc
12-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Wooi..many bros like Thumper! this is a nice place oh..:D

BulleYe
12-04-2007, 07:50 PM
Wooi..many bros like Thumper! this is a nice place oh..:D

didn't see you here last few weeks, bo yin?
keke...

Thumper been once my fav night hang out place.
truely nice place, happening place...

cheers
BY

zenarc
12-04-2007, 07:59 PM
didn't see you here last few weeks, bo yin?
keke...

Thumper been once my fav night hang out place.
truely nice place, happening place...

Hehee, i just went for almost 1 week work oversea!
Thumper is a nice place, many ppl like de!:D

Cheers,
zenarc

max_priest
12-04-2007, 08:47 PM
Hehee, i just went for almost 1 week work oversea!
Thumper is a nice place, many ppl like de!:D

Cheers,
zenarc

Thumper is one heck of a place to pick up gals ... Hot place ... too good to be closed ... I picked up at least one gal on each visit. During ladies' nite, my buddies and me were always spoil for choice ... :p

tomvoyeur
13-04-2007, 03:49 AM
Thumper is one heck of a place to pick up gals ... Hot place ... too good to be closed ... I picked up at least one gal on each visit. During ladies' nite, my buddies and me were always spoil for choice ... :p

Been there once only n alreadi find the place super duper hot!!but I haven hit the min age for guys so didnt go there again coz scared kena turn away LOL.....

zenarc
14-04-2007, 02:44 AM
Yeah.. been there once also, i like it..
but close already..sigh:(

Cheers,
zenarc

Skyline_99
16-04-2007, 02:21 AM
Yeah.. been there once also, i like it..
but close already..sigh:(

Cheers,
zenarc

I been there many time leh! i like the place! next time we go cheong together..hehee:D

tomvoyeur
16-04-2007, 02:23 AM
I been there many time leh! i like the place! next time we go cheong together..hehee:D

hmmmm.....nt too sure if the reopened joint will still retain the previous thrills n spills....so better hold ur horses ya!! :)

Skyline_99
16-04-2007, 02:28 AM
hmmmm.....nt too sure if the reopened joint will still retain the previous thrills n spills....so better hold ur horses ya!! :)

REally? will disappointted ! sigh.....:(

cavemao
16-04-2007, 06:12 PM
its reopening!!?? omfg!!!! sweet!!!! when when?????? tot it was closed down for good liao..................... went there once and sure wasn't disappointed man.....

zenarc
17-04-2007, 01:26 AM
its reopening!!?? omfg!!!! sweet!!!! when when?????? tot it was closed down for good liao..................... went there once and sure wasn't disappointed man.....

Bro, u are rite! yea, i also been there for once ! sure wasn't disappointed....:(

moosk
17-04-2007, 02:39 AM
Bro, u are rite! yea, i also been there for once ! sure wasn't disappointed....:(

I'm second this...sigh...

moosk
19-04-2007, 02:49 AM
Oops!! no ppl remember here already! sigh

tomvoyeur
19-04-2007, 03:40 AM
Oops!! no ppl remember here already! sigh

No worries, man...the memories r still fresh....juz awaiting for the re-opening b4 things here realli become spicier!!keep the flames alive, bro! :D

zenarc
22-04-2007, 01:26 AM
No worries, man...the memories r still fresh....juz awaiting for the re-opening b4 things here realli become spicier!!keep the flames alive, bro! :D

Yeah...no need to worries...do u know when it opening??
hehehe:D

kopitiam_tcss
22-04-2007, 02:22 AM
bro zenarc, u also like cheong Thumper yet? nice place! i like it!

zenarc
22-04-2007, 02:38 AM
bro zenarc, u also like cheong Thumper yet? nice place! i like it!

Bro, not only me ya, many ppl like also, when open we go cheong together..keke

tomvoyeur
22-04-2007, 06:55 AM
Yeah...no need to worries...do u know when it opening??
hehehe:D

Unfortunately, I do not have any insider info, so got to wait for more happening bros to report the re-opening of this once fabulous drinking hole to the rest of us!!!!;)

hotdick69
23-04-2007, 05:28 PM
hahahaha not to worry bros...... me regular there..... once they open i will let everyone know.... hahahaha should be end may or early june....:D

alot of the regular babes now are hopping pubs and discos.... from SJPH to DF.... or some zouk..... once open will all come back hahahah :D

rid27m
24-04-2007, 12:45 AM
Hi Hotdick.

I reckon Thumper was ur good old days playground with alot of
festish encountered esp ur table was the most fav spot where veges would
walked past when they step in & out or going to the ladies....

Heard the place will be converted into a bigger party space and lifestyle concept

Wandering any Thumpers regulars esp on Thur and Fri in this forum..??

Hotdick..we shall wait for your latest update...Do Keep us posted.
Cheers...

sysysy
25-04-2007, 01:26 AM
Yeah..thumper is a nice place..if open, all bros can go cheong ah!!
happy cheonging..hahaha

zenarc
25-04-2007, 01:29 AM
Unfortunately, I do not have any insider info, so got to wait for more happening bros to report the re-opening of this once fabulous drinking hole to the rest of us!!!!;)

Bro, thks for ur info....

greatgold
27-04-2007, 02:07 AM
Yeah..thumper is a nice place..if open, all bros can go cheong ah!!
happy cheonging..hahaha

yea...cheong ah:D

zenarc
27-04-2007, 02:11 AM
Still waiting Thumper opens?:confused:

greatgold
09-05-2007, 02:07 AM
Still waiting Thumper opens?:confused:

Yea...like this place leh! if open we bros here can go cheong lor! sigh..

Skyline_99
09-05-2007, 02:38 AM
Yea...like this place leh! if open we bros here can go cheong lor! sigh..
yea, Thumper really is a nice place! like it!

loneyranger
09-05-2007, 04:10 AM
they open.... should be end may or early june....

To all bro,

Have to agree with Bro hotdick69. They will re-open nearing to tat time. I went for interview last week so this news is currently the most update 1... :cool:

greatgold
10-05-2007, 02:53 AM
Bro, thks 4 ur info! happy cheonging....cheers...

zenarc
10-05-2007, 03:02 AM
To all bro,

Have to agree with Bro hotdick69. They will re-open nearing to tat time. I went for interview last week so this news is currently the most update 1... :cool:

Bro, when open i go there to meet u ya! bwahahahaha...:D

tomvoyeur
10-05-2007, 04:52 AM
Bro, when open i go there to meet u ya! bwahahahaha...:D

Count me in as well...cheers...:)

zenarc
11-05-2007, 02:11 AM
Count me in as well...cheers...:)

No problem.....

papa26
11-05-2007, 03:09 AM
No problem.....

Can i meet too?:D

moosk
11-05-2007, 03:28 AM
Can i meet too?:D

Yea...meet together lor! hehee..

tomvoyeur
12-05-2007, 08:03 PM
Yea...meet together lor! hehee..

Yo bro, sorry to miss ur post..will up u in 20hrs time...anw, still no news on Thumper?

max_priest
12-05-2007, 11:52 PM
hahahaha not to worry bros...... me regular there..... once they open i will let everyone know.... hahahaha should be end may or early june..

Hopefully what you said is true ... I am waiting with bated breathe ... :D

omoide
13-05-2007, 04:11 PM
just heard that thumper will be reopening in june.
seems that they will be having this rather complicated thumb print system. apparently, they will scan and register your thumb print when you arrive, and subsequently, all drink orders will be taken with your thumb print. you pay when you leave, again having your thumb print read. interesting scenarios are waiting to emerge.

let's see. :cool:

tomvoyeur
13-05-2007, 04:49 PM
just heard that thumper will be reopening in june.
seems that they will be having this rather complicated thumb print system. apparently, they will scan and register your thumb print when you arrive, and subsequently, all drink orders will be taken with your thumb print. you pay when you leave, again having your thumb print read. interesting scenarios are waiting to emerge.

let's see. :cool:

This system is pretty similar to what some Western clubs have at the moment....But they use this system to track n bar troublemakers rather than to ease payment hassles...Citibank introduced a similar payment system at velvet recently but the take-up rate was rather low as the customer using this option still has to key in his/her pin to approve the transaction...After having a few drinks, you would find signing ur signature an easier option relative to recalling and keying in the right pin....my 2 cents worth...cheers...

loneyranger
13-05-2007, 09:06 PM
This system is pretty similar to what some Western clubs have at the moment....But they use this system to track n bar troublemakers rather than to ease payment hassles...

Bro tomvoyeur,

I would like to add in something here. If this system is so good to track n bar troublemaker, then it is gd enuff for them to use it to track ur bill rite?? Then there will no more bill dispute and overcharging. ;)

Citibank introduced a similar payment system at velvet recently but the take-up rate was rather low as the customer using this option still has to key in his/her pin to approve the transaction...After having a few drinks, you would find signing ur signature an easier option relative to recalling and keying in the right pin..

Bro tomvoyeur,

Not only Citibank is using the system that u r referring. Any outlet whom is using higher security credit card or credit card charged machine is like tat. Those card with the smart chip is the new n more sophisticated card which will ask for ur pin when it is needed only. Not everytime. So no need to worry bout it. :cool:

max_priest
13-05-2007, 09:19 PM
..Citibank introduced a similar payment system at velvet recently but the take-up rate was rather low as the customer using this option still has to key in his/her pin to approve the transaction...After having a few drinks, you would find signing ur signature an easier option relative to recalling and keying in the right pin....my 2 cents worth...cheers...

Bro, actually I welcome this new system ... To minimise being charged wrongly. There was one incident whereby I was being charged for something I did not ordered. I only realised it when I checked my credit card and the bill receipts the next day. The problem is we are only semi sober at the end of a wild nite ... :D

tomvoyeur
14-05-2007, 01:46 AM
Bro, actually I welcome this new system ... To minimise being charged wrongly. There was one incident whereby I was being charged for something I did not ordered. I only realised it when I checked my credit card and the bill receipts the next day. The problem is we are only semi sober at the end of a wild nite ... :D

The fingerprint system is to replace the signature as a form of authentication....the best way to prevent overcharging is to still check ur bill before authentication....For me personally, I detest remembering pin numbers / passwords, so naturally I do not take well to the occassional request for pin under the fingerprint system especially when I am semi sober...my 2cents worth...cheers...

5stars
14-05-2007, 07:14 AM

Usually, i will avoid using credit card at pubs to minimize double charge or cloning of credit card - bring enough cash for that nite spending lor. in singapore, it should be safe except those smaller scaled pubs. end of the day, if you really have to use the card, then make sure you check your card statement properly.

max_priest
14-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Usually, i will avoid using credit card at pubs to minimize double charge or cloning of credit card - bring enough cash for that nite spending lor. in singapore, it should be safe except those smaller scaled pubs. end of the day, if you really have to use the card, then make sure you check your card statement properly.

Thats true bro ... cash is still King! :D

tomvoyeur
15-05-2007, 02:47 AM

Hmmmmm.......I always avoid paying cash during pubbing / clubbing coz the cashier always has the habit of giving your change in coins, hoping for a quick tip.....juz my opinion la...at the end of the day, juz make sure u check e charges carefully coz nt some places have a habit of taking advantage of drunk patrons...:(

moosk
16-05-2007, 03:23 AM
Yo bro, sorry to miss ur post..will up u in 20hrs time...anw, still no news on Thumper?

Bro, no problem! still no news? open liao?

jackym
16-05-2007, 03:31 AM
Thumper really is a nice place!

tomvoyeur
16-05-2007, 05:49 PM
Bro, no problem! still no news? open liao?

I also dunno.....:confused:

Think muz wait for further instructions LOL....

beauthaiful
16-05-2007, 06:30 PM
Thumper really is a nice place!

its one of the best place where hot hunks and classy chicks hang out together..:)

Chef Koh
16-05-2007, 08:37 PM

dont use card better ha ha if not wife will see the statement hee hee

moosk
17-05-2007, 04:03 AM
dont use card better ha ha if not wife will see the statement hee hee

Yo Bro agree wif u... if wife see the statement will slap me...kekeke...

lvkoko
17-05-2007, 10:01 PM
I still living in the dinosaurs age.
I have never really been to a disco before.
Can you guys believe that?

hotdick69
18-05-2007, 06:47 PM
wah news travel fast..... yes they will implement the finger print system

its good casue at times when i use cash to pay they come back with the

change..... :mad: so now how much i order i will pay 1 shot when i leave

hahaha no change and tipping problems.....heheheh

timing still not confirm heard is still early june..... reno finish now more of the

admin things to clear..... once i have a confirm date from the boss i will let

all the kakis here know :D

zenarc
22-05-2007, 04:08 AM
I still living in the dinosaurs age.
I have never really been to a disco before.
Can you guys believe that?

I am not believe yet....hehehe

zenarc
22-05-2007, 04:10 AM
wah news travel fast.....

once i have a confirm date from the boss i will let

all the kakis here know :D

Bro, thks for ur info...:D

tomvoyeur
22-05-2007, 01:02 PM
Btw whats the age limit after the club re-opens? Still the same?

moosk
22-05-2007, 11:59 PM
Dunno leh?
Bro hotdick said when open will let we kakis here know?still waiting lor! thks to bro hotdick 1st!

zenarc
25-05-2007, 01:58 AM
Dunno leh?
Bro hotdick said when open will let we kakis here know?still waiting lor! thks to bro hotdick 1st!

yalor...dunno when the place open?? sianz....:(

rocketscientist
27-05-2007, 12:04 AM
Took open by new management, good things to come

zenarc
29-05-2007, 02:59 AM
Took open by new management, good things to come
Yea... gd thing to come! bro, u means open liao?

tomvoyeur
29-05-2007, 02:43 PM
Yea... gd thing to come! bro, u means open liao?

Hold ur horses ya! The place will only open in Aug.....Patience patience LOL!

Cheers! :)

Skyline_99
30-05-2007, 03:50 AM

Oh...so sad ... wana wait still long time...:(

zenarc
30-05-2007, 04:48 AM

after 2 mths can go liao?? jio me bo??:D

Skyline_99
01-06-2007, 01:24 AM

bro, newbie here, wana open liao? thks...

zenarc
01-06-2007, 01:51 AM

bro, newbie here, wana open liao? thks...

Bro tomvoyeur say maybe open in Aug...cheers...

moosk
02-06-2007, 02:22 AM

can i meet too??:D

papa26
03-06-2007, 01:50 AM
can i meet too??:D

if want to meet oso wana wait till Aug!

jackym
21-06-2007, 01:47 AM
Hi...everyone!
Thumper open already?
My frenz told me open in Sep wor!!

hotdick69
23-06-2007, 02:22 PM
no worries bros..... then i get a confirm date of the opening.... i will inform all here.... now still not open :mad:

solidwoody
23-06-2007, 02:24 PM
I think the new Thumper will be opening very soon as they have started recruiting for people to join them as service staffs.

Cum_Luver
23-06-2007, 05:34 PM
will be waiting for it...to open

joew2005
22-07-2007, 06:09 AM
Thumper has reopened a few weeks ago.
Was there last 2 friday's ago.
The place still veri empty,can see a lot of ppl leaving early.
The new thing there is the bar code ID over the wrist,whereby it is provided 4 every1 for billing and re-entry in the future.If u r a troble maker,they can also ban u base on the records on the wrist ID tag.

Hope more ppl(esp ladies) go back there soon.
Otherwise can give this place a miss.

tomvoyeur
22-07-2007, 01:02 PM
Thumper has reopened a few weeks ago.
Was there last 2 friday's ago.
The place still veri empty,can see a lot of ppl leaving early.

SJPS seems to be drawing in all the crowd now....Even Zouk is feeling the heat generated from SJPS......:)

joew2005
22-07-2007, 02:03 PM
SJPS seems to be drawing in all the crowd now....Even Zouk is feeling the heat generated from SJPS......:)

No choice,SJPS has a lot of syts.
Syts attracts the crowd,like bees 2 honey.....................:cool:

Peregrine
22-07-2007, 05:18 PM
SJPS seems to be drawing in all the crowd now....Even Zouk is feeling the heat generated from SJPS......:)Yes,i share the same thought,i think Thumper should not reopen it really a bad choice.Unless they come something interesting,likely they unable to survive.

rid27m
22-07-2007, 06:47 PM
Hi There,

Was looking forward to their re-open since their closure in Feb/Mar 07.

However was kinda of disapointed with their new mgt on the way how they run the show....well they seemed to have forgotten the old regulars whom have supportted them previously...

My friends was telling me previously 1 bottle of Chivas was $ 192/nett(Free Flow) for regulars but last Fri night bills was S$ 257 after +++( No Free Flow) and he sweared will nerver return again with those treatments.

Yap...heard it was a long Q Friday night in thumper but the Q was mainly jammed with their slow registerations c/w thumprint identifications upon
using it when placing ur orders & checking out for payments when departure.

Hahhaa..think Thumper should rename it name to " Thumprint" haha

Hopefully the mgt will FINE tuned their system soon before their offically soft launch and grand opening.

My humble two cents suggestions.....

tomvoyeur
22-07-2007, 08:20 PM
No choice,SJPS has a lot of syts.
Syts attracts the crowd,like bees 2 honey.....................

Huh?? SJPS has the upper hand because of its variety....I feel that Zouk has more SYTs n they make me feel so old LOL.....:o