PDA

View Full Version : For my fellow average FB finders. I feel you.

Jebuschris91
30-08-2016, 10:28 AM
Firstly, I am hoping to find a FB, maybe through this thread if possible.

I'm really very average, not tall, not short, not fit with a six pack but not unfit either.
25 this year, Male, Chinese.
Fairly above average in income level, not filthy rich to the point of keeping sugarbabies but eating out three or four times a week is totally fine.
Nice character, pleasant, just those average nice guys.
Bed room wise, overall feed back is above average but not the best.

I'm looking for a female who isn't very hot, or very good looking, you're the average female but with the urge for sex. You don't really want to be a SB, and you know you probably don't exactly look the part for it. You want your space when you need it, but you want companionship and physical gratification when you call for it as well.

I'm sure many guys fit the aforementioned, and I hope all you understand the frustration our type goes through.

We can't do long term SBs, but going for a commercial bonk isn't quite the same. Alittle emotion always makes the physical deed better. (Of course not the point of being KC-ed or getting overly committed).

We don't exactly need a very hot and super slutty girl, I mean sure, that would be great, but an average one would be fine as well.

We don't really want a full blown relationship, we'll end up cheating anyways.
Someone who is there when you need them and vice-versa but not to the point of a 24hr commitment.
We like stability, but we also want adventure, very indecisive, fucked up. But we admit our flaws, no one is perfect.

If you fellow bros out there feel the same, I would love to know I'm not alone.

And for the ladies, I did advertise, not a very good one I admit. But pm if you're keen.

DCS17
30-08-2016, 10:42 AM
You are born in the little red dot of meritocracy. But you are living in mediocrity.

Work harder dude

Jebuschris91
30-08-2016, 10:59 AM
You are born in the little red dot of meritocracy. But you are living in mediocrity.

Work harder dude

I didn't give up or give in to being average, but I'm sharing how I feel.
And thank you, I am trying to work harder, about to go to the gym right now.

But despite being meritocratic, there is always the problem with equality and equity. But that's politics, I don't want to go into that.

Thank you for the advice nonetheless.

fetish4leather
30-08-2016, 11:00 AM

Work harder dude

very true bro!

upz for this thread as i fall in this category too!

DCS17
30-08-2016, 04:54 PM
Mind Mind... in fact all are superstar. Dun let the Garment make you feel this way. You think you are average but comparing to a lot more in other parts of the world, you already above average.

Eyes see high, also do feel the lows. Balance it well and you will do well in every expect of life as it is. ;)

Blocky is confirm plus stamped way way above average. He stays in Blk 11 not a unit but a block wor. :D

fetish4leather
30-08-2016, 08:20 PM
Mind Mind... in fact all are superstar. Dun let the Garment make you feel this way. You think you are average but comparing to a lot more in other parts of the world, you already above average.

Eyes see high, also do feel the lows. Balance it well and you will do well in every expect of life as it is. ;)

Blocky is confirm plus stamped way way above average. He stays in Blk 11 not a unit but a block wor. :D

hahaha -thumbs up- bro !!

LOL OP shit, stays the whole block....