PDA

View Full Version : Adventure of an "innocent" girl

DesperadoGod
30-08-2016, 12:38 AM
Had being reading stories here for years... and recently ... met this girl and she seem to "enjoy" telling me stories of her adventures. True or not.. I not sure.. but.. decide to post them here all all bro enjoyment... i will type as long as she continue to tell me her stories..

Chapter 1: Bringing BF home

Pei Pei (fake name to protect the real identity of the girl) was 16 that year... studying in a reputable local secondary school. She have a boy friend that she had known for a few months from a local ITE.

That faithful day, Pei Pei met her boyfriend, Alan, to go out. Since she need to go home to change after school, Alan agreed to meet her and send her home first.

Upon reaching the house, Pei Pei left Alan in the living room while she go and change. Pei Pei took her time to bath and changed into something nice. When she open her door and step into the living room, she was shocked to see Alan standing there with only his short and topless. Alan told her that it was a hot day and so he removed his shirt..

SilentShadowXxX
30-08-2016, 12:43 AM
Wow what a excuse to take off clothes. . Pls continue. ;)

StarMax
30-08-2016, 12:49 AM
Camping here!!

conquer
30-08-2016, 12:55 AM
16-year-old is the legal age to have sex... so, penetration approved, please continue. :cool:

diputs1269
30-08-2016, 09:05 AM
Action coming up soon.

kpkblppl2
30-08-2016, 10:48 AM
Camping here too.

silverug
30-08-2016, 11:33 AM
Don't mind a nice story .. ;)

conly
30-08-2016, 11:44 AM
Don't mind a nice story .. ;)

Who would.

Social Snob
30-08-2016, 04:21 PM
Starting a campfire . :)

Tailman
30-08-2016, 04:22 PM
Please continue TS :)

ken6890
30-08-2016, 08:52 PM
camping here

Rizaneb
30-08-2016, 11:22 PM
Setting up tent ....

DesperadoGod
31-08-2016, 09:38 AM
Sorry to all bro that this might take a while as it take time and effort to extract the story out of the girl.. sometime.. I feel like I am doing an interview.. :D

After overcoming her initial shock of the sight of her boyfriend in her living room topless, Pei Pei noticed the obvious bulge at her boyfriend short. Her boyfriend is also staring at her. Pei Pei is wearing a halter top and using a tube as a skirt. It seem that her body hugging halter top emphasizing her 32b 24 30 figure is causing the reaction in her boyfriend. Not to mention a tube skirt is so short that it hardly covered 1/3 of her thigh.

While Pei Pei is trying her best pretending not to notice her boyfriend obvious reaction and drooling, Alan walk slowly towards Pei Pei standing at the entrance to her room. Alan give Pei Pei a bear hug.... pressing his hard-on against Pei Pei lower body. This is the first time Pei Pei feel a real hard-on pressing against her and this make her feel... weird... but.. good. For the few months into their relationship, Pei Pei have only hug Alan before with the occasional fresh kissing stolen now and then. This is the first time, she feel the activated male counterpart pressing tight against her...

Slowly, Alan start to manoeuvre Pei Pei back into her room. Once both are in the room, Alan close and lock the door behind them. The moment they are securely locked in Pei Pei room, Alan wasted no time in slowly lowering his head and put his mouth over Pei Pei sweet small mouth. Feeling the slightly familiar lip pressing against her lips, Pei Pei open her mouth to allow Alan tongue to enter it. Using her tongue to gently tease Alan tongue upon entry, Pei Pei tongue like Alan tongue vigorously and suck on his tongue hungrily.

Alan move his hands to the back of Pei Pei neck and play with the knot of her halter with both hand. All these while, Pei Pei was hugging Alan at his waist and playfully enjoying his lips and tongue, the only things in the whole situation that she was familiar with. Taking the opportunity that Pei Pei is distracted with the kissing, Alan slowly push her back until they reached the bottom of her bed.

BirdCode
31-08-2016, 01:43 PM
Camping here ..... :)

Bentaken
31-08-2016, 04:24 PM
Love reading "innocent" story :D

otamay
01-09-2016, 09:35 PM
Another camper.

curious11
01-09-2016, 09:49 PM
keep it up!! nice young couple story..

DesperadoGod
01-09-2016, 10:09 PM
Once Pei Pei reached the bottom of her bed, Alan pull at the string the the halter knot undo itself. When the top part of the halter fall off, what met Alan eyes was Pei Pei bikini top. Disappointed as he was that what greeted his eyes is not some sexy lingerie, Alan wasted no time in pulling the halter over Pei Pei's head and throw it towards the door.

Alan put his lips back to Pei Pei lips and continue to french her hungrily... All these while.. the actions make Pei Pei feel scare and.... high at the same time... she have never feel this high... and wet before in her life.. and the experience and the anticipation of what might come next make her feel a bit scare... the familiar french kissing now become a anchor in her life at this moment

Not knowing Pei Pei state of mind... Alan hand is busy moving down towards Pei Pei waist while the tongue fight is continuing. Once he hands is at the waist.. he start exploring the butt and thigh....and find out that there's no zipper !! That's when he realized that what Pei Pei wearing is a tube and not a skirt.. so.. there's no zipper to unzip ! The only good thing out of the whole exploration... is that Alan can feel that Pei Pei is wearing a g-string underneath the tube... he was thinking.. "heng ah.. not a bikini bottom". This make him harder than ever in his young life..

diputs1269
01-09-2016, 10:43 PM
Nice, more please.

bejull
01-09-2016, 11:48 PM
Getting hotter ..... pls continue

DesperadoGod
03-09-2016, 08:01 PM
With that thought in mind... Alan slowly move his kiss down to Pei Pei's neck. Slowly nimble, sucking.. and licking all the way down her neck to her shoulder.. Pei Pei like the tickling feel.. it feel.. great.. and nice.. and.... her pussy now feel very wet... it make her feel very horny.. but.. she controlled herself not to moan.....

As Alan move lower... he give Pei Pei a push and now... she found herself lying face up on her bed. Before she can recover from the shock of the fall, Alan knee on the bed and move his hand to her waist where the top of her "skirt" is... and with 1 pull, he pull the "skirt" all the way down to Pei Pei's ankle. This throw Pei Pei further into shock and she tried to move her leg up. But after so much effort, Alan is not going to have any of this.. so he caught her ankle and pull them back down again.

Pei Pei noticed Alan staring at her in her g string and... she was surprised that his dick seem to be able to get harder. Alan then climb onto of Pei Pei... lie down flat on her.... and use his short covered dick to press hard against Pei Pei g-string clad wet.. pussy..

Now Pei Pei start to feel a little scare of what's going to happen next.. but before she can react.. Alan distract her by placing his mouth to kiss her mouth again while his hands gently rubbing her shoulder.

Slowly... Alan move his kiss down to Pei Pei's neck... nibbling, sucking.. and licking his way down... and slowly move his hand to the back of her neck...

Pei Pei was enjoying the neck kisses so much.. that... what she feel next surprised her.... she feel Alan's wet mouth hungrily sucking on her bare nipple.... she didn't noticed that in the process of the neck kissing... Alan had untied and removed her bikini top !!

Pei Pei still trying very hard to control herself from moaning... then... Alan start sucking hard and licking her nipple.. like eating ice cream.. this nearly undo her self control and start moaning.. but... she nearly lost it.. but she didn't.

Johnnydeep
04-09-2016, 07:04 PM
Waiting for next instalment .

White Cloud
05-09-2016, 03:30 PM
My dick will also get hard if I see a girl in g string . :)

WanChai
05-09-2016, 04:09 PM
My dick will also get hard if I see a girl in g string . :)

I guess most guys would :D

Heinz
05-09-2016, 04:42 PM
Camping here ...

trypticon
06-09-2016, 04:22 PM
Hope TS will continue soon .

dark3r
16-09-2016, 12:50 PM
so steamy and young! makes me so excited

igor88
17-09-2016, 04:23 PM