PDA

View Full Version : Local FL charging $350/1/1

Jadononthemove
29-08-2016, 05:46 PM
Looking for some advice here from bros, pls don't zap me.

Found a local FL asking for $350/1/1 and the price is not inclusive of hotel. Body is damn good but face can only see on the day itself. Rejection fee is $50, she is an OL.

Is the rate too high or standard? Anyone who has experience can share?

Thanks!

lurpsexx
29-08-2016, 05:56 PM
Ask for pic. Rejection fee already earn gao gao for just looking at her face.. But if face is nice n body a killer, then 350 not ex

ilovefucking
29-08-2016, 08:29 PM
Lai leh

Kai Seow leh

diputs1269
29-08-2016, 08:44 PM
Ask for pic. Rejection fee already earn gao gao for just looking at her face.. But if face is nice n body a killer, then 350 not ex

Not bad way to do business, show face only can make money without having to disrobe.

yello
29-08-2016, 08:56 PM
Bro, don't waste your money, trust me. First of all, no such thing as rejection fee. I've tried many foreign FLs, not prc, and none of them asks for rejection fee. This is just some nonsense crap invented by our local FLs. Think about it, whether you take her or not, she earns $50. As for you, you have to fork out that $50 if you reject plus hotel fees. And don't trust pics online. 70% of the pics are either fake or edited. There are better foreign hotties worth spending your money on. Our local girls are overrated.

Found a local FL asking for $350/1/1 and the price is not inclusive of hotel. Body is damn good but face can only see on the day itself. Rejection fee is $50, she is an OL.

Thanks!

JoeMartin
29-08-2016, 09:43 PM
Bro, don't waste your money, trust me. First of all, no such thing as rejection fee. I've tried many foreign FLs, not prc, and none of them asks for rejection fee. This is just some nonsense crap invented by our local FLs. Think about it, whether you take her or not, she earns $50. As for you, you have to fork out that $50 if you reject plus hotel fees. And don't trust pics online. 70% of the pics are either fake or edited. There are better foreign hotties worth spending your money on. Our local girls are overrated.

The pics of foreign FL are edited too!! :D

Jadononthemove
29-08-2016, 09:46 PM
Thanks for sharing all your thoughts and advice. Right about rejection fee... Not fair to Bros like us.

I believe this is a real deal, got her WeChat on a forum verified by others who tried her.

Her WeChat starts with waffles...... If anyone is familiar, let me know.

coolcoolbird
29-08-2016, 10:12 PM
dont ever believe them, 100% fake picture, you going to regret it, i kena 1 times already.

Wafflesicecream
30-08-2016, 02:32 AM
Hi dear.. I Guess you must be referring me...my nick: wafflesicecream .. I don't show face because I'm a local.. I'm a FL on my own.. Actually, the rejection fee, I just follow what the rest of the local FL wrote.. Don't get me wrong.. Why don't we chat further at my WeChat.. Looking forward to your response dear..

http://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_1009406391/SG-Local-Porcelain-Skin-Fair-Sweet-OL.html

Giansex
30-08-2016, 08:28 AM
why nt they reject my biZ and pass me 50 to fuck off.

passiontea
30-08-2016, 11:21 AM

Thanks!

Local FL = singaporean FL or PRC turned local FL?

If it is Singaporean FL, 350/1/45 or 1hr without hotel + $50 rejection fees is the norm here. 350 is around middle-high tier range. Lowest i seen is 200(rare) to highest at 1k/night.

And all of local born (SG girls) do not show their face. Most of them are schooling to having office jobs which is kind of funny cause I actl fuck one of schoolmates that turned hooker once.

Hope this helps. :D:D

ttocaw
30-08-2016, 12:56 PM
Thanks for sharing all your thoughts and advice. Right about rejection fee... Not fair to Bros like us.

I believe this is a real deal, got her WeChat on a forum verified by others who tried her.

Her WeChat starts with waffles...... If anyone is familiar, let me know.

save your money.... not worth it....

newyorker88
31-08-2016, 04:32 PM
350 - You can bonk 7 times of 50 dollars each.

Not worth it. Like boss sam says... IT FEELS THE SAME EACH TIME YOU CUM.

Littlefeet
05-09-2016, 07:17 PM
Don't know why local pussies are so expensive . Last time used to be $150.00 .

cheongsteer
05-09-2016, 07:36 PM
Cat 150 PRC good enough.

archer69
05-09-2016, 08:01 PM
i tried last time local uni pretty and very sexy.
paid 700

otamay
05-09-2016, 08:11 PM
350 - You can bonk 7 times of 50 dollars each.

Not worth it. Like boss sam says... IT FEELS THE SAME EACH TIME YOU CUM.

You are absolutely right.

JacqueMerlin
05-09-2016, 10:25 PM
350/1/1 is the price for carrot heads.

Local girls with GCP mentalities are way overrated.
I rather go for korean or east european. Or top that up with 150 for hotel and air ticket to jkt and i can fuck 3 times good one in jkt.

hermit1313
05-09-2016, 10:52 PM
Pretty face and great body is nice, but I prefer great service... Very few local lady I upped is that good in bed.... Of coz I only took them out for dinner and paid the room only...

Sandunes
05-09-2016, 11:12 PM
You may get a pretty face with a nice bod, but attitude is like crap.
It will make your session really sian 1/2.

Once i encounter a chinese gal, she is like 20s, pretty face and nice bod, but shower ownself do, no BJ, no touching of pussy, and expect u to be on top of her to do your chore then rush you to finish up fast.

end of session still got cheek to ask for tip.. :(

Paizuri
06-09-2016, 12:04 AM
chiming in. Currently sick of PRC FLs as most of the good ones have gone home already so I tried sourcing for independent local FLs.

I was trying my luck with Locanto and after weeding out most scammers I came across a seemingly legit post looking for a male slave but with sex included. Started a chat with her and she claims to be 18 years old. It all went well until the money part.

Thinking she's young and relatively new to this trade and probably not knowing the market rates, I just randomly spit out $300 as a figure. And guess what? she said it's "too low". I'm like k, so I told her if she's slim and pretty, well she can maybe be worth about $500. Once more, she said "too low". And again, this girl had no picture at all and still had the audacity to ask for my picture which i obviously rejected.

Then I asked her how much she fucking wants. She said her last client gave her $700. My jaw dropped. Some rich uncles really know how to spoil market. For such a young girl to be given that amount when she's new to the trade will only make her overvalue herself. I politely declined her and moved on.

Unless she has a killer body/pretty face, i will never pay ever pay that ridiculous amount.

I wonder where all the independents went to. I guess they all are under agents now.

Steventan
06-09-2016, 07:21 AM
You may get a pretty face with a nice bod, but attitude is like crap.
It will make your session really sian 1/2.

Once i encounter a chinese gal, she is like 20s, pretty face and nice bod, but shower ownself do, no BJ, no touching of pussy, and expect u to be on top of her to do your chore then rush you to finish up fast.

end of session still got cheek to ask for tip.. :(

Really a crappy encounter. Here's some points, no tip$ required.

Jadononthemove
06-09-2016, 07:49 AM
i tried last time local uni pretty and very sexy.
paid 700

Wow! That's really expensive. So is she worth it?

iphone1s
06-09-2016, 04:41 PM
Bill breakdown for 1 session

Cost of text from okt to customer - $10.00 per engagement & mobile phone bil
Cost of office rental - $100.00 per deal contribution
Cost of tranportation - $50.00 (for his car too)
Cost of coordinator management - $150.00
Cost of internet - $20.00
Additional operational cost. - $120.00
Supply of girl FL & commission - $50.00 per successful session

Total: $500.00

Terms
- Cash On Delivery.
- No credit card
- $50.00 rejection fee

:D

3-in-1
06-09-2016, 08:51 PM
Really a crappy encounter. Here's some points, no tip$ required.

This sort of bad attitude I also would not give her tips.

archer69
06-09-2016, 09:29 PM
Wow! That's really expensive. So is she worth it?

service wise not worth. will give also sob story like boyfriend left her loans from loanshark. sio need money to pay.