PDA

View Full Version : Why do men love blow jobs?

rebarlim
22-11-2006, 01:55 PM
Why do we love blow jobs?

BigBoobsLuver
22-11-2006, 05:50 PM
Why do we love blow jobs?
Are u male/female? Why u ask ? :D

mokermania
22-11-2006, 05:59 PM
mayb the mouth got tongue licking n suction..(combine)
whereelse a pussy don have......

some woman oso like vibrator cos it huge n can vibrate n twist(jap type with balls inside)....n real dick cannot tiest bt can spit soya bean in the end...:D

jus my view

randyboy73
22-11-2006, 06:13 PM
mayb the mouth got tongue licking n suction..(combine)
whereelse a pussy don have......

some woman oso like vibrator cos it huge n can vibrate n twist(jap type with balls inside)....n real dick cannot tiest bt can spit soya bean in the end...:D

jus my view

Difference in opinion here..

I am not a huge fan of a blow job (could be never met the right gal).. i mean it feels good, but I still love the sensation of making love any time (especially when it is doing it raw with my own wife or then ex-gf)

As for woman, I bought my ex-gf who is a really horny gal a nice big vibrator that is marginally larger than mine. Tried it twice on her and she absolutely hated it (again could be buy thw wrong kind). She said that a real man's penis is much more malleable and the body warmth adds a tingle and wholesome feel to it.... sisters, care to share your opinion on this?

tissue
22-11-2006, 06:21 PM
Difference in opinion here..
I am not a huge fan of a blow job (could be never met the right gal).. i mean it feels good, but I still love the sensation of making love any time (especially when it is doing it raw with my own wife or then ex-gf)

Hi, I think my husband feels the same way...He loves my BJ but he would take making love over BJ anytime..According to him, anyway..

She said that a real man's penis is much more malleable and the body warmth adds a tingle and wholesome feel to it.... sisters, care to share your opinion on this?

I only use the vibrator to stimulate myself before sex or for orgasms via clitoris whenever I need to de-stress..I also don't like the feeling of it inside..
I prefer a REAL prick....

Cheers / Tissue

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Why i love it is because i dont hate it.:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-11-2006, 06:24 PM
Why i love it is because i dont hate it.:D

dirtymonk82
22-11-2006, 06:31 PM
BJ to me is just a appettitise....fj is still the main course

rebarlim
22-11-2006, 06:56 PM
According to a survey done by a well respected newspaper owned by G.............

a) I love the feeling 15%
b) I am dominant 10%

Gixer
22-11-2006, 06:56 PM
Do you know a better way to keep a woman quiet? :D

evo3
22-11-2006, 07:07 PM
without a good bare body blow job the job is not complete. Likewise gals also like to be lick by their partners. so is a 2 way traffic. Those who knows how to enjoy sex or making love will do these before any pumping job is to be carry on:)

medicheng
22-11-2006, 08:04 PM
Coz i jus felt loved when my girl is slowly sucking and tasting my dick.... haha

dohcdohc
22-11-2006, 08:36 PM
Personally, I think men like BJ coz we do not know wat to expect as in which direction the tongue is going, wat sorta strength the suction etc.

BJ from a partner is s'thg we men cannot control. Just like HJ, we prefer a woman to HJ us rather than masterbating ourselves.

2 cents wroth. :D

curiosityz
23-11-2006, 12:44 AM
to me it is just like why do men love sex? enjoyment is the key word to the ans :)

HornYasShOLE
23-11-2006, 01:13 AM
I love the hot and wet inside of a woman's mouth, and theres a tongue licking gives more feel. haha

cheong_man
23-11-2006, 01:24 AM
It is different feeling from vaginal intercourse and I love BJ especially when there is enough suction and wetness from the mouth just as a woman love her pussy being lick.

milo_man
23-11-2006, 01:50 AM
e idea of cum in mouth is jus too wonderful..holding her head n say cum on u fucking bitch, suck out all my sperm..:D

ILoveCheapSex
23-11-2006, 08:05 AM
I think it is no secret that most men enjoys blowjobs. It is that dominating feeling and the warm suction of the mouth and skillful movement of the gal's tongue that makes it a heavenly experience.

I personally craved for blowjobs, I am sure many bros too. What I am curiously is, do many gals actually craved or enjoyed blowing her partner, as much as the guys?

What's your opinion, bros?

Myo_Swee
23-11-2006, 08:13 AM
Do you know a better way to keep a woman quiet? :D

U got it man...:D

Cdr Bacara
23-11-2006, 08:38 AM
e idea of cum in mouth is jus too wonderful..

You said it brother! Plus in addition the sucking sensation is simply mind blowing (no pun intended) :D

Love888
23-11-2006, 09:10 AM
To me my personal preference is
First round have a good foreplay and then do the bonking after that and spray ur cum into the pussy some girls would know how to use their pussy to suck you hard that feeling is good makes u want it more.

The second round for me is always licking and sucking most girls like their pussy to be play with a good tongue job would makes them cum more and in some cases would feel the water flowing not pee but all the cum juice. Girls like to see the guys sucking them and same she would return the favor. Some girls with good BJ skill know what and how to please the shaft. In most cases when the guy is also cumming if she knows she would suck harder for about 5 to 10 sec and when it cums the girls would have the up and down action and suck even harder to let it cum in the mouth where some girls does not spit it out and swallow the cum. This action would last about 20 sec to one minute when she suck the cums out and let the guys spray everythings into a small hole and this sort of feelings is great.

For me is both the bonking and BJ. But please remember for guys if u would like to suck the girls please make sure she is someone trusted.

Just my 2 cents worth of rubbish

:D

analog539
23-11-2006, 11:10 AM
Why do women love diamonds?

Same question mah!
:)
Jim

guppiesguppies
23-11-2006, 01:25 PM
A damn bloody satisfying good blow job beats a regular FJ anytime.

However a damn bloody satisfying FJ doesn't necessarily beat the damn bloody satifisfying good blow job.

I'm not sure whether it's me only, imho, to find a good bonk is ok maybe just a little rare but to get a damn bloody satisfying good blow job that you really enjoy, is like looking for a needle in the haysack...

Rarity, my best bet... Answers almost the same as why women loves diamond...

Yah I would also like to find out, "do many gals actually craved or enjoyed blowing her partner, as much as the guys?
"

singexpat
23-11-2006, 01:39 PM
Which other methods allows u to enjoy cummin without exertin n can get to smoke, drink, watch tv, drive, etc etc at e same time??:D

ITs e most versatile WAY!!:p

Amber
23-11-2006, 01:52 PM
I personally think it is the whole process...
A Bj is not jus having a dick in the mouth...
it is also abt the sensues touch of the tongue gg all over the shaft...
the cupping of the balls with the mouth...

The tougue gives a extra sensation and also can apply extra pressure on the "killer" pressure points...
The suction is wat the Virgina cannot mimic...
The warmth of the mouth is diff of the pussy... the wetness can be control buy the amt of saliva ...

A proper BJ done rite.. will give a man the ultimate OOOOO....

My 2cent view...

Know_yr_role
23-11-2006, 02:15 PM
I personally think it is the whole process...
A Bj is not jus having a dick in the mouth...
it is also abt the sensues touch of the tongue gg all over the shaft...
the cupping of the balls with the mouth...

The tougue gives a extra sensation and also can apply extra pressure on the "killer" pressure points...
The suction is wat the Virgina cannot mimic...
The warmth of the mouth is diff of the pussy... the wetness can be control buy the amt of saliva ...

A proper BJ done rite.. will give a man the ultimate OOOOO....

My 2cent view...

well said bro,

to me, its the giver's passion for yr manhood, the sensation of having it stroke n loved is priceless manz....

btw, virgina not in States meh?? hur hur hur :D :D

yinyang
23-11-2006, 02:41 PM
Great thread, so brilliant (and graphical) rationalising by bros here. Akin to some sex thesis.:p

BJ is ALL what you guys say.. and more. Either stand alone or foreplay before the main course, sextifying. Can even be complementary, by raising the dead!

Can relate to guy feeling supreme, with vision of her carousing your prized member... and yes, OOOOOooooo:D

randyboy73
23-11-2006, 05:18 PM
well said bro,

to me, its the giver's passion for yr manhood, the sensation of having it stroke n loved is priceless manz....

eerrr bro, i think it is virginia and not virgina that is the state in the USA~

randyboy73
23-11-2006, 05:19 PM
well said bro,

eerrr bro, i think it is virginia and not virgina that is the state in the USA~

twiss4u
23-11-2006, 07:10 PM
I treat that as a foreplay for guys, its the same as ladies when we like guys to come on us licking over our body rather then strip off our panties and doing their own stuff. My husband would love the sensation feeling i give it to him. But still, its the peneration and kissing which he enjoy most having sex

TomCruise
23-11-2006, 10:10 PM
Imagine this feeling....your dream mature female colleague whom you admired all the time but is married. After many years of perseverance, you finally managed to get to date her and coaxed her to give you a BJ!!!

The feeling is like, my god! Is this really happening??? Not only I managed to snatched her from her husband, but right now I even have my whole dick inside her mouth!

The sense of dominance (like achieving something which is almost close to impossible) is unexplainable!!! Fucking her is the best insult you can ever give to her husband but getting her to suck someone else dick is the ultimate that no husband can ever bear!!!

I once had this experience when her husband called to check if she was busy at work. But in actual fact we were inside a hotel. After she said "bye dear and I love u" and hang up the phone, I immediately stuff my hard prick into her mouth and almost gagged her! After few seconds of furious mouth fucking I exploded my cum into her mouth! Beat this anyone??? :D

cheong_man
24-11-2006, 01:11 AM
...... What I am curiously is, do many gals actually craved or enjoyed blowing her partner, as much as the guys?

What's your opinion, bros?

My guess is most gals are "obliged" when requested by their partner just because their partner loves it or during their no entry period.

Is there any sisters here who want to share their view as of 'do you enjoy blowing your partner man?'

bradpitt968
24-11-2006, 02:09 AM
A damn bloody satisfying good blow job beats a regular FJ anytime.

However a damn bloody satisfying FJ doesn't necessarily beat the damn bloody satifisfying good blow job.

I'm not sure whether it's me only, imho, to find a good bonk is ok maybe just a little rare but to get a damn bloody satisfying good blow job that you really enjoy, is like looking for a needle in the haysack...

Rarity, my best bet... Answers almost the same as why women loves diamond...

Yah I would also like to find out, "do many gals actually craved or enjoyed blowing her partner, as much as the guys?
"

Hey bro...

I totally agree with you .... for FJ ... it's basically banging .... the sensation is more or less the same .... even if it's different gal.

But for BBBJ .... it's totally different. If a gal is really good ... and willing to blow for extended period ... frankly ... I don't mind having 1hr BJ.

XboxSG
24-11-2006, 04:28 AM
My guess is most gals are "obliged" when requested by their partner just because their partner loves it or during their no entry period.

Agreed with this, it's more on the willingness to satisfy their partners than love giving blow job as it can a quite tiring.

logonpal
24-11-2006, 02:05 PM
For me:

Blow job w/ cap - I dun like. i rather do w/o it. But i fuck with cap, of course. play safe

BBBJ - Still my favourite. Seeing the girl putting your dick into her mouth is very very shoik, and she using her tongue and saliva is damn good feeling.

My 10/10 fun is: BBBJ with her on both knees and ass facing my direction, i can finger her and able to see cleary my hand action digging in. And the climax of all is that i can cum in her mouth (she will continue to hold it even though all the cum is in her mouth). and when she pull the dick out, the cum drip from her lips and looking at me... wow! And instead of spitting out, she swallow it. i will pay good money for this.

For commercial sex/health centre, I prefer this..... i dun mind paying good $ for such enjoyment.

If i pick up girls or having casual sex with friends, then i prefer sex (sometimes rax) and frenching.....

Dont flame me, just my style of fun....

Pal

tissue
24-11-2006, 02:10 PM

Is there any sisters here who want to share their view as of 'do you enjoy blowing your partner man?'

I love giving BJ or BBBJ if you insist and I know of another 2 girls who likes giving it...

The rest of my female friends does not like it... :(

Cheers / Tissue

Castrol
24-11-2006, 02:23 PM
I love giving BJ or BBBJ if you insist and I know of another 2 girls who likes giving it...

huh? really? how to contact the 2 girls? :D

Castrol
24-11-2006, 02:27 PM

huh? really? how to contact the 2 girls? :D

ah rat
24-11-2006, 02:41 PM
huh? really? how to contact the 2 girls?

If u got their contact,can share 1 of the girl contact :p :D

Castrol
24-11-2006, 03:14 PM
If u got their contact,can share 1 of the girl contact :p

definitely bro, wait for my good news. i po lo so tissue first. :D

tissue
24-11-2006, 03:19 PM
definitely bro, wait for my good news. i po lo so tissue first. :D

Hi Castrol,

It will be an 'UP TO ME TO KNOW, UP TO YOU TO FIND OUT....'

Or maybe I can get something from introducing you to her... :p

Cheers / Tissue

kingcopa
24-11-2006, 03:27 PM
Hi Castrol,

Cheers / Tissue

Hi Sis,

Intro to me lor. i can give u something hahahaha

ah rat
24-11-2006, 03:32 PM
Hi Sis,

Bro,I saw it,u really give her something wowhahaha :D

tissue
24-11-2006, 03:38 PM
Hi Sis,

OK, ok...Tell me la.. What can you offer for thier contacts?

I dun want points ah..

Cheers / Tissue

kingcopa
24-11-2006, 03:39 PM
Hi Castrol,

Cheers / Tissue

Really u see it? hahahaha

tissue
24-11-2006, 03:40 PM

Wa..you faster then me lei...But I dun need that..Maybe something more practical?

Cheers / Tissue

kingcopa
24-11-2006, 03:43 PM
Like that we have to sit down n discuss liao

hi5550
24-11-2006, 03:46 PM
Bro, i will like to share my painful experience on cock sucking during my bussiness trip in indonesia.

me and my customer was in a local pub in jarkatar last year and we had great flow of beer until we are very drunk and high. Then we talk to two chick sitting next to us and my customer bring one of the chick to the toilet for hanky panky.

Then when they came back, my customer said now its my turn so i just bring the other girl into the toilet for hanky panky too. When we going to the toilet, the other girl whisper to my girl and i don;t know what they talking cause i also very high.

Then when we are in the toilet, my girl said she want to suck my cock and i just unzip and let her suck. Then when i going to shoot, she said it's ok to cum in her mouth and i also don't care and just shoot in.

At the moment when i shoot, the girl hold my cock and suck my cock very hard until i feel great pain and i feel all my sperm was been suck dry! I can't take it anymore and i push the girl away and i saw some blood coming out from my cock and i fainted!

The next day i wake up in the local hospital and my friend told me that the doctor had examined me and said i got kidney failure after the suction.

Bro, be careful!!!:eek:

ah rat
24-11-2006, 03:48 PM
I love giving BJ or BBBJ

Maybe something more practical?

Bro Kingcopa,
We just give her our dick,can liao :D

sibaysong4u
24-11-2006, 03:51 PM
I love BBBJ becos i cant BBBJ myself:D

tissue
24-11-2006, 03:52 PM
Bro Kingcopa,
We just give her our dick,can liao :D

I cannot handle 2 at a go....Maybe let me ask my husband and see if he ok or not? :D

Cheers / Tissue

tissue
24-11-2006, 03:54 PM
Like that we have to sit down n discuss liao

So what's the deal??

5 Rolex King?

How?

Cheers / Tissue

sibaysong4u
24-11-2006, 03:54 PM
...Maybe let me ask my husband and see if he ok or not? :D

Cheers / TissueAsk your husband BBBJ?????:eek:

ah rat
24-11-2006, 03:57 PM
I cannot handle 2 at a go....Maybe let me ask my husband and see if he ok or not? :D

Ok loh,u handle me,while your husband handle bro kingcopa :D

tissue
24-11-2006, 04:00 PM
Ask your husband BBBJ?????:eek:

NO...Ask him for permission to do it for them both...Maybe he will like hotwiving?

Cheers / Tissue

tissue
24-11-2006, 04:07 PM
I love BBBJ becos i cant BBBJ myself:D

So you wanna help me handle the 2 horny guys? :p

Cheers / Tissue

gilagila100
24-11-2006, 07:19 PM
Bro, i will like to share my painful experience on cock sucking during my bussiness trip in indonesia.

me and my customer was in a local pub in jarkatar last year and we had great flow of beer until we are very drunk and high. Then we talk to two chick sitting next to us and my customer bring one of the chick to the toilet for hanky panky.

Then when they came back, my customer said now its my turn so i just bring the other girl into the toilet for hanky panky too. When we going to the toilet, the other girl whisper to my girl and i don;t know what they talking cause i also very high.

Then when we are in the toilet, my girl said she want to suck my cock and i just unzip and let her suck. Then when i going to shoot, she said it's ok to cum in her mouth and i also don't care and just shoot in.

At the moment when i shoot, the girl hold my cock and suck my cock very hard until i feel great pain and i feel all my sperm was been suck dry! I can't take it anymore and i push the girl away and i saw some blood coming out from my cock and i fainted!

The next day i wake up in the local hospital and my friend told me that the doctor had examined me and said i got kidney failure after the suction.

Wahhh ... tats extreme man ... din knw blowjob can kill ...

*FiReWoRkS*
24-11-2006, 08:02 PM
waulau eh..really or not?very scary leh..suck until got blood come out!!!:eek:

Rexell
24-11-2006, 08:46 PM
waulau eh..really or not?very scary leh..suck until got blood come out!!!:eek:

I think he should consider himself lucky that blood come out after he finished his climax. Imagine if he was shooting blood instead of shooting sperm...

But then again, even blood come out after shooting is really considered scary.

kingcopa
24-11-2006, 10:17 PM
Ok loh,u handle me,while your husband handle bro kingcopa :D

Thanks Bro rat. but i rather let u have the honour

tenggiri
24-11-2006, 10:45 PM
Apart from the obvious visual n sensual sensation of a gal's lips
wrapped around my dick, i luv not having to work so hard to
get my rocks off. Lazy me. Hehe.

tk-king
24-11-2006, 11:56 PM
i dun really fancy bj but she will always suck me clean b4 proceeding to 2nd round
dats the best way to clean up i guess :D

poison
25-11-2006, 12:34 AM
Seriously: BJ can leads to kidney failure?:confused:

But i think men loves to see the woman at their mercy, squarting infront of them and suck them dry.

GLHunter
25-11-2006, 08:48 AM

normally gals cim coz wana pleased the man. but this whore sux like a vacuum cleaner make me wonder if this is for her own good. maybe she is practising witchcraft.. "cai yang bu yin" :D

EricssonMan
25-11-2006, 10:05 AM
1st time heard of getting kidney failure from blowjob leh?

hi5550
25-11-2006, 10:18 AM
1st time heard of getting kidney failure from blowjob leh?

Bro, believe it or not is up to you. I never mentioned i got kidney failure from blowjob, my kidney failed because that bitch sucks my cock very hard when i ejected and she do it intentionly!

Just image when you sucks very hard to a paper bag drinks, when the drinks is empty, what happen to the bag??? Thats what happen to my cock when my sperm is empty and that bitch keep on sucking it!!!:mad:

Now i am fully regretted by having kidney failure because of cock sucking in indonesia. I disgrace my family and disgrace my father.

To all brother out there who love blowjob, you can ask the girl to blow and you can also cum into their mouth but please be very careful. NEVER LET THEM SUCKS YOU DRY!!!!

dirtymonk82
25-11-2006, 11:22 AM
ermmm...kidney failure....i dont know whether to feel sympathy or to laugh at this!!!! :rolleyes:

tcss_patron
25-11-2006, 07:10 PM
To all brother out there who love blowjob, you can ask the girl to blow and you can also cum into their mouth but please be very careful. NEVER LET THEM SUCKS YOU DRY!!!!

Dun BullShit.... There's no scientific nor medical studies to prove that BJ leads to kidney problem. Dun blame the blower for your renal problem. :D

cheong_man
26-11-2006, 12:11 AM
... i luv not having to work so hard to
get my rocks off. Lazy me. Hehe.

Me too also vey lazy type, I love having to enjoy but not excercise hard especially when cheonging. Don't want to come out money and come out strength.:D

BatistaSG
26-11-2006, 01:09 AM
There's no medical links that blowjob will lead 2 kidney failure lah

BatistaSG
26-11-2006, 01:10 AM
Oops, double post

Disgusted
26-11-2006, 02:26 AM
I love blowjobs! But not all, some girls just do it lousy. When my gf does it, I am absolutely weak... She knows I'm totally under her control, she looks at me with her naughty eyes and flicks her tongue then swallows it slowly, I recorded it with my phone and masturbate to it till this day. Sorry can't share cos her face can clearly be seen... Sex is great too, but it kinda feels the same for me even with FLs, but good BJs do stand out for me.:)

Qimonda
26-11-2006, 04:58 AM
Have not being able to came across another gal who's as skillful as a ex-colleague of mine, who'll blow me whenever we work late together.

canthaveenuf
26-11-2006, 08:32 AM
For me:

I love BBBJ. Whenever I watch blue film, I always skip all the actions and just watch the BBBJ parts. Dun know why, but I think it is the sight of it loh. Somehow a gal caressing a cock with her mouth is damn sex-tisfying.

Did BBBJ twice with some WLs but didn't enjoy cos they had fucked-face. After that, due to safety concerns, always insist on BJ. And most WLs are very glad whenever I ask for BJ and not BBBJ.

Would have loved my wifey to do BBBJ, but she dun like. Can't force her.

BJ is no shiok, but it comes together with the package. So, try to enjoy it loh.

Cheers

Malaysian Datuk
26-11-2006, 09:04 AM
BJ makes us men feel both powerful and vulnerable at the same time. This mix emotional state is a powerful aphrodisiac:)

JWNY
26-11-2006, 08:29 PM
Blow jobs are great, especially when my girl is having her menses...:D

ps: anyone got stories of girl wearing braces doing it!!! :eek:

JWNY

steamystreamsg
03-12-2006, 08:49 AM
BJ is always part of the package brfore the actual session lah.

KingBong
04-12-2006, 12:10 AM
Had one by a gal with braces. At first wanted to stop but decided to go ahead. Surprising no pain or marks after that :)
Blow jobs are great, especially when my girl is having her menses...

ps: anyone got stories of girl wearing braces doing it!!!

JWNY

astrozz
04-12-2006, 12:23 PM
Nowadays , I hunger for bj by 2 mouths at the same time....:D

hi5550
05-12-2006, 04:58 PM
To all brothers out there who love bj, pls take note.

I had never going against blow job, how you guys define blow job?? Blow job is just a term, it's actual meaning in short is COCK SUCKING or COCK LICKING with mouth.

Anybody can do blow job for you, even animal can do. you can train your dogs to do blow job for you cause it cock licking.

But brothers, when your cock been suck everytime and i believed you will feel pain if your cock is been suck for long time right? Now just imagine when you going to eject your sperm out from your cock with great force internally of your vein which directly connected to your kidney which generates sperm.

What will happen if you been sucks very hard by someone when you eject???

YOU WILL GET KIDNEY FAILURE!!!:eek:

I am not trying to be funny or scary to all the brothers down here who love blow job, you can enjoy blow job provided you must be extremely careful when you start to eject. NEVER LET SOMEONE SUCKS YOUR COCK HARD WHEN YOU EJECT!!!!

stephenL
05-12-2006, 07:07 PM
I love blowjobs! But not all, some girls just do it lousy. When my gf does it, I am absolutely weak... She knows I'm totally under her control, she looks at me with her naughty eyes and flicks her tongue then swallows it slowly, I recorded it with my phone and masturbate to it till this day. Sorry can't share cos her face can clearly be seen... Sex is great too, but it kinda feels the same for me even with FLs, but good BJs do stand out for me.:)

I Love Bj too...my g/f and wife do that to me too..love to see them kneeling and touch it till it hard and lick and suck on it...woah...the feeling is so great that my leg shake when they suck on it, no words can describle it....but never CIM....they know how to stop and i ejaculate on their body...

stephenL
05-12-2006, 07:10 PM

I Love Bj too...my g/f and wife do that to me too..love to see them kneeling and touch it till it hard and lick and suck on it...woah...the feeling is so great that my leg shake when they suck on it, no words can describle it....but never CIM....they know how to stop and i ejaculate on their body...

neuro33
06-12-2006, 05:45 PM
well, guess its a combo of who's performing the act, how she does it, her mental state of mind when doing it..jus love when my GF (who i loved very much) derives pleassure from it...look on her face, relaxed but seriously workin up juices till I leak, beggin for mercy...:D..btw, i love lappin her till she rattles...:cool:

neuro33
06-12-2006, 05:46 PM
well, guess its a combo of who's performing the act, how she does it, her mental state of mind when doing it..jus love when my GF (who i loved very much) derives pleassure from it...look on her face, relaxed but seriously workin up juices till I leak, beggin for mercy...:D..btw, i love lappin her till she rattles...:cool:

MyMy
06-12-2006, 07:30 PM
I love blow jobs. Currently, I m seeing this 23 year old girl. She is still a virgin when I know her, I asked her to give me blow jobs, initially she has no idea what it is all about but after a few times of telling her what I want, I start to have a wonderful BJ from her. She start slowly by giving me a wet kiss on my dick head and so slowly moving down the shaft. All the while I can feel her wet lips & mouth, just like a young girl enjoying her ice cream, licking & sucking so eagerly. One thing I never expect is she just love to lick me clean after I cum.

evo3
07-12-2006, 04:00 AM
Blow job is also part of those foreplay before making love, not like those olden days where those people does not knows how to enjoy sex and those olden days they just strip and start the job in a very common way. Now is a total different ball game, because both parties also like to be suck and lick each other just to stimulate themselves. Nowsadays, most ot he guys here enjoy at least a short blow job before the real play comes into action.

mldue
07-12-2006, 05:00 AM
Now is a total different ball game, because both parties also like to be suck and lick each other just to stimulate themselves. Nowsadays, most ot he guys here enjoy at least a short blow job before the real play comes into action.

And mechanical blowjobs are no better from a handjob. The erotic and thrill is only felt with the right attitude.

canthaveenuf
07-12-2006, 07:38 AM
And mechanical blowjobs are no better from a handjob. The erotic and thrill is only felt with the right attitude.

Absolutely agree with you bro. Many WLs just do the BJ for the sake of it either becos they feel it is just part of foreplay to get the guy excited or becos their boss force them to. And then just after a few sucks, they will mount you. Very sianz.

BJ must be done with the right attitude for the guy to enjoy.

Cheers

nutzfactory
07-12-2006, 08:36 PM
To all brothers out there who love bj, pls take note.

... connected to your kidney which generates sperm.

YOU WILL GET KIDNEY FAILURE!!!:eek:

Wonder which planet you cum from :eek: No guessing here you failed your biology paper. Either you have never been blown or blown for someone. Either way it is the most wonder thing next to soap. Will explain more when I have the time. Meanwhile suck on it ok.

Nutzfactory (http://flyfishwithmel.blogspot.com/)

lilian
08-12-2006, 10:03 AM
though i'm a woman, i mainly felt that guys love blowjob because they r dominant over us, females... sorry if i'm wrong, they love it when us women kneels down while sucking them dry...

i don't know about most women, but generally i love to give my guys blowjobs... esp u suvk 4 or 5 guys cock at the same time & they all release onto u

of cuz, every horny or tired man deserves a blowjob! cuz in blowjob, they need not do anything... just lie there & the gal will do the action

hi5550
08-12-2006, 10:15 AM
Wonder which planet you cum from :eek: No guessing here you failed your biology paper. Either you have never been blown or blown for someone. Either way it is the most wonder thing next to soap. Will explain more when I have the time. Meanwhile suck on it ok.

Nutzfactory (http://flyfishwithmel.blogspot.com/)

Bro, i only want to share my bad experinece with all the bros down here.

Blow job is actually cock sucking right? correct me if i'm wrong. When someone suck your cock so that you feel that sensation feeling and eventually you will get climax right? correct me if i'm wrong.

If you been suck by those pro sucker at geylang which they can make you get climax by cock sucking with sec, you know how they did that? They suck your cock deeply and your head smoothly so that you will get climax fast.

But brothers, think about it. If someone sucks your cock very hard and when you eject at the same time, what is going to happen to your cock?

Maybe you had never had that experience because you are awake and you never been frame by the girls.

But for me, i was drunk that night and that bitch knew that i am drunk, she take advantages on me and suck me very hard when i cum!!!:mad:

I don't even know that when i cum and i was feel great pain from my cock and i fainted in the bar. The next day then i realised that i am in the local hospital and the local doctor told me that i got kidney failure!!

Believe it or not, bro. Once bitten twice shy and now i am in dalysis and always had to on medication.

HOW???????

kuhnbela
08-12-2006, 10:16 AM
For me, part of the pleasure derives from the feeling of male dominance over a subservient partner. Machismo, in other words.

SharkMan
08-12-2006, 11:13 AM
To all brother out there who love blowjob, you can ask the girl to blow and you can also cum into their mouth but please be very careful....

Huh??????:confused: Kidney failure from blowjob??? What a load of horseshit! Where did this guy come from?

SharkMan
08-12-2006, 11:19 AM
...not like those olden days where those people does not knows how to enjoy sex and those olden days they just strip and start the job in a very common way. Now is a total different ball game....

FYI, BJ is not a modern "invention"...

rebarlim
08-12-2006, 11:42 AM
You are right brother. BJ is not a modern thing. In the book of Makan Sutra, it is stated the following:

Best Beef Horfun
Geylang Street XXX

Best BJ
Geylang Lane XXX

ILoveCheapSex
08-12-2006, 02:31 PM
Bro, i only want to share my bad experinece with all the bros down here.

Blow job is actually cock sucking right? correct me if i'm wrong. When someone suck your cock so that you feel that sensation feeling and eventually you will get climax right? correct me if i'm wrong.

If you been suck by those pro sucker at geylang which they can make you get climax by cock sucking with sec, you know how they did that? They suck your cock deeply and your head smoothly so that you will get climax fast.

But brothers, think about it. If someone sucks your cock very hard and when you eject at the same time, what is going to happen to your cock?

Maybe you had never had that experience because you are awake and you never been frame by the girls.

But for me, i was drunk that night and that bitch knew that i am drunk, she take advantages on me and suck me very hard when i cum!!!:mad:

I don't even know that when i cum and i was feel great pain from my cock and i fainted in the bar. The next day then i realised that i am in the local hospital and the local doctor told me that i got kidney failure!!

Believe it or not, bro. Once bitten twice shy and now i am in dalysis and always had to on medication.

HOW???????

Bro hi5550, though I pity your situation but I seriously don't think that one-time BJ can cause your kidney failure.

Your kidney problem has probably been hatching for a while, and it is just so coincidence that it finally showed up on the day while you are enjoying yourself. I don't think there is any medical proofs that BJ or excessive BJ causes kidney failure. But if you say people with weak kidney should avoid BJ, that I think is more acceptable.

And just because you yourself, one individual, that is, has encounter this unfortunate situation, you are discouraging all others from having BJs? This is like if someone kena choked to death from eating rice and drinking water, does that means everyone should avoid eating rice and drinking water?

muneo
09-12-2006, 12:12 AM
I am a BJ lover. Reason is the feeling of dominance over the girl. The thought of my cock inside a girl's mouth is enough to drive me crazy. :)

muneo
09-12-2006, 12:13 AM
I am a BJ lover. Reason is the feeling of dominance over the girl. The thought of my cock inside a girl's mouth is enough to drive me crazy. :)

tellmiwhy
27-12-2006, 09:32 PM
though i'm a woman
i don't know about most women, but generally i love to give my guys blowjobs... esp u suvk 4 or 5 guys cock at the same time & they all release onto u

:eek: who r the lucky guys. :p

tellmiwhy

Red-Card
27-12-2006, 11:57 PM
Some guys just have this sort of luck