PDA

View Full Version : Quality working lady

JiBye
26-08-2016, 09:08 PM
Good Evening

May i make query?

Do you believe that ISO certified product are good quality product? What i mean is that ISO certified working lady are good looking and good service working lady.Has any one know of any OKT here that hire Professional Auditor to carry out Quality Inspection on working lady? Please introduce.

Thanks a million

Superfluid
26-08-2016, 09:12 PM
Wah!! I'm dying of laughter leh!!
WoooOOOOooo!! So funny!

diputs1269
26-08-2016, 09:15 PM
TS had identified a niche market in this area to venture?

w2w2
26-08-2016, 09:31 PM
TS is such a JiBye joker!!! :D :D

leanmeat
26-08-2016, 10:10 PM
Good Evening

May i make query?

Do you believe that ISO certified product are good quality product? What i mean is that ISO certified working lady are good looking and good service working lady.Has any one know of any OKT here that hire Professional Auditor to carry out Quality Inspection on working lady? Please introduce.

Thanks a million

Must send to PSB for testing too? :D

Abcdefghijklmn
26-08-2016, 10:36 PM
Good Evening

May i make query?

Thanks a million

There are a lot of ISO certificates given daily, simply browse those field reports by Bros. But do take note, some ISO certificates are fake.

With so many professional Auditors sharing their results and they do this with their own pocket, what make you think that you can earn from this field?

The only way to earn is to run an okt yourself

sadfa
26-08-2016, 10:42 PM
Good Evening

May i make query?

Thanks a million

Any real company who ISO illegal activities confirm kanna good good from police.

You do la!
After that, you go ISO bookies n ah longs n gambling dens n druggies lor.

nuclearkid
27-08-2016, 06:23 PM
Got do NDT bo? Dye penetrant test at least...

KIng's Order
27-08-2016, 09:55 PM
WoooOOOOooo!! So funny!

I am also having a good laugh . :D :D :D

hermit1313
27-08-2016, 10:30 PM
Don't if I should laugh or turn stupid. OMG

skorc
27-08-2016, 11:49 PM
WoooOOOOooo!! So funny!

Hahahahaa same here bro!! :D

jonasstone
28-08-2016, 11:53 AM
What I believe if you treat the working lady well she will treat you well .

MarinaBaySands
28-08-2016, 12:02 PM
Good Evening

May i make query?

Thanks a million

Like MBS is ISO certified.

cuscorex92
28-08-2016, 01:08 PM
so there's an officer(s) in overseeing tat the standard is kept by testing the 'products' @ random regularly.
this a good job opening....

JiBye
28-08-2016, 05:40 PM
How do i know that the look and service standard of working lady is good?

piggyzzz
28-08-2016, 06:26 PM
How do i know that the look and service standard of working lady is good?

You won't know until you try :D

oldslyfox
28-08-2016, 08:27 PM
You won't know until you try :D

That is indeed very true . :p ;)

JiBye
28-08-2016, 10:58 PM
True teo sian liao. Risk of booking fat and old women with CMI face. Si buay two lang if it happen