PDA

View Full Version : New SYT Minah

Finn Balor
20-11-2006, 07:53 PM
Hi bro, introducing another local minah who is doing FL.

Here's her stats

Name: Aubrey
Face: cute, shy and innocent looking like a young school girl
Boobs: 34a-b not too big, not too small, just nice
Ht: around 1.56m
Wt: around 45kg
Body: small built with shaved pussy with no smell
BbbJ: still new, inexperience.
FJ: lagi tight, willing to try all position
CIM/Frenching: currently no.. still very new
Attitude: very friendly and GF feeling
Damage: 120/1shot/1hr, 180/2shot/2hr (exclude room and rubber)

She is very shy so please be nice to her and treat her nicely. Dont wan to scare her away. Sorry she dont take in malay and indian.

Only available in the afternoon slot daily.

No contact will be given, Interested PM me your name and number for arrangement.

Finn Balor
20-11-2006, 10:05 PM
Aubrey available from 12noon to 5pm. Interested please PM me with your available timing, name and contact number.

TQ

Finn Balor
22-11-2006, 04:04 PM
Aubrey available from 12noon to 5pm tommorrow. Interested please Pm me your name and contact number for arrangement.

TQ

gboy
23-11-2006, 01:27 PM
Arranged a session on Tuesday. Aubrey is a nice girl overall and very accommodating, willing to try any position and as many as you like. BBBJ is nice but no CIM or Frenching, but that is clear in the thread. Pretty good service, gets very wet quite quickly and gives a nice attitude. She is quite pretty but not quite an SYT I think. Generally, decent value for the money.

Finn Balor
23-11-2006, 08:14 PM
Aubrey slot for tommorrow full liao. Please Pm me for the available slot for sat.

TQ

tansri1
24-11-2006, 12:40 PM
Aubrey slot for tommorrow full liao. Please Pm me for the available slot for sat.

TQ
sorry for late report SBF poor connection!
Thanks bro for last Thursday meetup with SYT
Had a great time
Typical session but with added syt taste to it
Nice and sweet gal overall
CB hair shaven thats a pity would prefer hairy CB
More shiok
This week already 4 sessions with SBF gems bloody cock a bit swollen!
Bro pls keep me posted ok?

Finn Balor
24-11-2006, 05:39 PM
Aubrey available after 12noon tommorrow. Interested please PM me your name and contact for arrangement.

TQ

Finn Balor
26-11-2006, 11:44 AM
Aubrey available from nw till 5pm. Interested please PM me your number and contact for arrangement.

TQ

Finn Balor
27-11-2006, 07:50 AM
Aubrey available from 12 noon till 5pm. Interested please PM me your number and contact for arrangement.

TQ

Finn Balor
28-11-2006, 12:10 PM
Aubrey available now till 5pm. Interested, Please PM me your name and contacts for arrangement.

TQ

Finn Balor
29-11-2006, 09:04 AM
Aubrey available at 1pm and 2pm slot today. Interested please PM me your name and contact for arrangement.

TQ

Finn Balor
10-12-2006, 08:40 AM
Aubrey is back. She available from 12 to 5pm today. Interested please Pm me your name and number for arrangement.

TQ

Finn Balor
13-12-2006, 11:34 AM
Aubrey is back. She available from 12 to 5pm today. Interested please Pm me your name and number for arrangement.

TQ

maizze
15-12-2006, 07:29 AM
hi all bros, here to write a fr for Aubrey..

thanks to bro tim, i have finally experience what is a tight cunt :cool:

after making arrangement with bro tim for Aubrey, finally booked Aubrey. when she arrive, i invite her in and we juz lie there chatting. But as im a quite shy person, so in the end its her who keeps the chat alive. as we talked, i started to touch her skin and caress her whole body. Woah, she got a fair skin. as we chat, my hands keeps roaming all over her body. Can feel that she got a firm boobs. after caressing for 5 mins(i think), i start the ball rolling by asking her to take off her top. i was shocked that after she took off her top, she start to hug mi tightly and im starting to get braver after spending some time with her. i started to touch her cunt. Oh boy, her cunt was so tight. so buay tahan liao, ask her want to shower together and she say ok.

shower nth happen, so back to the bedroom scene. After the shower, we start to lie down behind the blanket. she starts to fondle my lil bro while i start to caress her boobs and her pussy. after a few mins of petting, i start to lick her cunt and my hands start to caress her boobs.

cant stand it liao, so ask her to service me now. so i lie down and she start to bj mi. after a few mins of bjing, can see that she was not very experienced so i ask her to cap mi and ask mi to get on top of her. As i was entering her, can see that she is really really tight as i can feel that her whole pussy is stretching as im entering her. after a few pumps, i finally released after the long foreplay. but then i end up a happy guy as i finally experience what is a tight pussy

a bit long so bros, hope u all dun mind;)

toureg
26-12-2006, 10:12 PM
Had a session with Aubrey. Thanks TIM for the arrangement.

book in the hotel sms him....

she arrived in 15 mins...small, cute

chat & caress her boobs......proceed to shower together

though she is shy but veri accommodating,
willing to try any position, and as many as you wish.
like her cfm face....

here is her rating
look:8/10
body: 8/10 slim
Boobs: 34b(firm)
Fj: 9/10 wet n tight
overall 9/10

Thanks to tread starter for arrangement

Finn Balor
27-12-2006, 10:20 PM
Aubrey available after 12noon to 4pm tommorrow. Interested please PM me your name perferred timing and number for arrangement.

TQ

Finn Balor
28-12-2006, 10:16 PM
Aubrey available after 12noon to 4pm tommorrow. Interested please PM me your name perferred timing and number for arrangement.

TQ

ryantanms
28-12-2006, 11:46 PM
Sry bro tim for the late FR ,

Booked her last friday , as my schedule does not permit planned attack, Bro Tim has to accomondate my ad-hoc request. Thumbs up for the effort. Going to spare the details... overall rating: Must try ~!

Looks: 8/10 ( Cute ~!)
Body: 7/10 (A little petite for me :p, but slim)
Boobs: 7/10 (Firm and perky)
Bbbj: 7/10 ( Gf look , Recommend for Bbbj lovers ~! minus for lack of technique, but she can learn)
FJ: 8/10 (as previous bro stated, TIGHT and WET ~! :D
Stimulation effect: 7/10 ( have to be more pro-active, but i contribute the lack of this to her inexperience)
Overall: 8/10
RTF : Confirm ~! if have marnee lol

tomyz
29-12-2006, 04:10 PM
Apologies to Bro T.I.M for late FR posting. Had Aubrey for lunch sometime last week. My brief FR:

Looks: 6.5/10 – nice SYT girl next door look. Fair for malay. Nice sweet smile.
Body: 6/10 – fat in the right places, but was surprised to see stretch marks around the tummy area – for a 18 yr old.
Boobs: -6.5/10 – nice to grip and SYT nipples.
BBBJ: 6.5/10 - Still relatively inexperienced but the sight of my bro going in and out of her sweet lips as I knelt by her head really got me turned on.
FJ: 7/10 – Still nice and tight. And wet. She’s not a moaner, but her expression shows she’s enjoying it.
Attitude: - 8/10. Nice and gentle. Treat her well and she’ll reciprocate. For bros who like the shy, inexperienced type. Not for those looking for a professional service.
RTF: Still got a whole list to go through, so may take a while.

Finn Balor
23-01-2007, 09:10 AM
Aubrey available after 12noon to 4pm today. Interested please PM me your name perferred timing and number for arrangement.

TQ

faithevans
24-01-2007, 01:03 AM
Thanks to Bro TIM I had aubrey for dinner earlier...:p

As I was walking to the hotel from the carpark to book the room I noticed a pretty gal sitting on the curb, behind a parked car looking at the rear entrance...and I thought....' wah...if that's her then hosay liao...young...nubile....delicious...'

I smsed TIM the room number after I got the keys and Tim replied that she will be in the room in 5 mins....walao...really loh...when the room door opened it was HER!!the nice lass at the curb....

I was reading my newpaper and also watching the match between Sg And My on TV.....CMI soccer match....

She laid beside me...put her head on my arm and also watched together with me....kinda hard to break the ice...but I guess it will come with experience...as it is...she's young and fresh...and I'm not complaining.

Was watching TV and left my hand on top of her tummy....and was playing light piano on the sides when she began laughing non stop...the gal was ticklish!!soon after we were joking and playing in bed...thats where she showed her playful nature...I was thinking..'walao...young, playful, somehow now I know why DOMs go china/batam/TG and look for young gals liao....'

Asked her to shower....which was quite SOP.....

Came out and she immediately jumped into bed...went over to hug and kiss her and began work on her...

Noticed 2 loveites on her neck..whoever the bro is...don;t do this la...sekali she go home kenna question...:p

BBBJ was inexperienced but above average....
NO CIM/Frenching as mentioned
NO AR
very tight pussy...
NO Anal
Nice Boobs
Nice smile....her looks will grow on you...
GFE : excellant

hard to use numeric values to grade her...OMMMBAP

Thanks to bro tim for the arrangement.....and apologies for the super long FR..

Over a very nice fuck....

Finn Balor
25-01-2007, 10:15 AM
Aubrey available from now. Interested please PM me your name perferred timing and number for arrangement.

TQ

faithevans
25-01-2007, 11:03 AM
tempting.....sooooooo tempting....but I gotta work...:(

vince2422
25-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Firstly, must commend bro TIM for good arrangement and prompt service.

Have not had brown sugar for quite some time, so decided to give his girls a go. Went for Aubrey as she was available today.

Came with the SYT look, nice smile. A little chit-chat, its obvious she's quite new and shy to all this.

The "foreplay" of unbuttoning her blouse etc...really turns you on cause she has that innocent look.

Nice holdable boobs...but notice several stretch marks like what other bro commented. Strange for a gal her age.

She is no pro, so throughout the initiation and action all comes from you..this may not appeal to some of those who want more responsive gals. Overall, guess not my cup of tea...the session ended quite quick, no BJ, just went for missionary and ended with doggie...nice view of her tattoo at her back though..hehe

Stats
Body - 6/10
Face-6/10
BJ - NA
FJ - 7/10 (she is tight..that's a great plus)
Overall - 6/10
RTF - dun tink so...

Thanks bro tim for the intro.

Finn Balor
27-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Aubrey available from now. Interested please PM me your name perferred timing and number for arrangement.

TQ

funchick1051
28-01-2007, 11:40 AM
Hi, Bro T.I.M,

Can arrange AuBrey for me today 28/1 at about 5pm

samid :funchick1051 (Vincent)

Thanks

Arcs
29-01-2007, 01:22 AM
First of all, thanks to bro T.I.M for arranging a session for me with Aubrey yesterday last minute.

It was a quick session so here goes my FR.

Booked room, then waited abt 20 mins before hearing a doorbell. Opened the door and was greeted with apologies for being late due to tight schedule just before me.

Showered together and took the opportunity to tcss. Normal procedure.

Came out and lay on the bed as she started her seduction rituals of kissing and fondling. As BJ is not to my liking, declined the offer.

Probably my fingering not so good, so her pussy not so wet. Ok, had to get things moving, so capped myself and pushed my bro into her love tunnel in missionary. It was rather right and full penetration was achieved in a while as she relaxed and got wetter. Slender legs, but they were rather stiff and inflexible during the various postions in missionary.

She is not a moaner but her looks sure shows she is enjoying the act.

Switched to doggy and banged her hard. She started to moan a little at this stage just before I unloaded into her.

Took off cd for me and showered together again before she left.

Overall, satisfying, though experience is lacking.

Body: 7
Looks: 6
Boobs: B
BJ: NA
HJ: 6
FJ: 8
Attitude: Good and accomodating.
RTF: Not so soon as so many FLs to try

Finn Balor
31-01-2007, 11:56 PM
Aubrey available from 12noon to 5pm tommorrow. Interested please Pm me your contact number and the available timing for booking.

TQ

Finn Balor
02-02-2007, 02:39 PM

TQ

bohemian
05-02-2007, 11:02 AM
i told bro T.I.M. dat i'd post my frank review after trying Aubrey last fri & he said he's got no objection - which i'm rather appreciative as dats wat i tink FR shd b about.

told T.I.M. after the session dat it was not the best session i had. my impression (strictly mine only) of Aubrey last fri wif her in the rm was dat she had bad breath & her hair had a kinda unpleasant smell - dunno whether its bcoz she'd recently done her hair, some kinda hair salon odor... oso, i noticed her skin has a lot of blemishes & cellulite around the hip region :eek: ! took me quite a while 2 call my didi 2 attention, but dat only after a hard try & gd bj effort by her & in-between us takin a ˝ time juz lyin on the bed watchin tv (her hands were still fondling my bro, tryin 2 resurrect him – but she was cuddlin my body & I cud smell her hair…)

i’d like 2 emphasize here dat I’m nt tryin 2 cripple the gal’s biz – as I’ve mentioned to bro T.I.M. my intention is juz 2 post my true sexperience here, w/o any malice. while i might hv been put off by wat my senses detected, i’m however, impressed by Aubrey’s eagerness 2 provide a gd service, tho she lacks the experience (she tried hard & cont bj-ing me even after I asked her 2 take a rest coz my did simply refuse 2 wake up). she’s compliant & has a sweet enuf face, so if bros decide 2 bk her pls b nice 2 her.

I must oso thank bro T.I.M. 4 arranging the session, in spite of the outcome. T.I.M. was gracious enuf 2 actually offer me 2 take a look 1st at Aubrey behind the hotel on dat day, b4 deciding 2 proceed w/ her anot – guess he sensed durin our communication dat I was a fussy cust. so, in a sense, i went, i saw, tot i liked wat I saw (she got sweet face, told u), & went ahead wif my eyes WIDE OPEN… so if there’s any fault in dat dismal sexperience, its mine entirely 2 bear.

In summary (Aubrey),

Looks – 6.5/10 (sweet, cute, sch gal look)
Body – 5/10
FJ – 5/10
BJ – 6.5/10 (gotta giv her credit 4 tryin hard)
Svc Attitude – 7/10
Skills – 5.5/10

up my pts if u appreciate my frank review. cheers.

Finn Balor
06-02-2007, 10:52 AM

TQ

Finn Balor
12-02-2007, 09:08 AM
Aubrey available from 11am to 6pm today. Interested please PM me your contact number, perferred timing for booking.

TQ

Finn Balor
20-02-2007, 09:49 AM
Aubrey available from now. Interested please PM me your contact number, perferred timing for booking.

TQ

AztecGod
21-02-2007, 03:54 AM
Hi minah is malay girl?

Finn Balor
21-02-2007, 11:29 AM
Aubrey available from now. Interested please PM me your contact number, perferred timing for booking.

TQ

menara
21-02-2007, 03:54 PM
I agree with the bros, she is a very very nice girl but hard to get turned on, TIM got this as a last minute arrangemnt so thanks to him.

Please be nice to her as she is very eager to please

Finn Balor
22-02-2007, 10:17 AM

TQ

Finn Balor
26-02-2007, 11:07 AM

TQ

Finn Balor
27-02-2007, 11:19 AM

TQ

aaronlkh
27-02-2007, 03:06 PM
OMG, its my first FR.
A sweet cute looking girl, which is what i'm after. Apart from her looks, everything else was quite okay. Agree with what some of the brothers have mentioned, she's quite obliging and she really trys hard.

Looks – 7, I like these type of minahs
Body – 6
FJ – 6
BJ – 5, To be honest, i didnt feel anything. Still, she tried hard
Attitude – 7, Very obliging, willing to try anything, GF feel 100%
Skills – 6, Prolly still rather inexperienced, worth a try though

Overall, recommended*

Finn Balor
28-02-2007, 09:17 AM
Aubrey available from now. Interested please PM me your contact number and available timing for booking.

TQ

carrothead
01-03-2007, 08:38 AM
thank bro Tim for arranging Aubrey to meet me yesterday.This is for what I see, looks:8\10
face: cute and innonect
boobs : ok for me cos me not a boob man
not the type who rush to finished session very patient
GF feeling
A bit shy cos after washing lie in bed and cover her body with blanket
Likes pussy and ass licking and tongue fucking
Fj tight and various postions
Return yes cos she`s very hardworking and worth every cents

Finn Balor
01-03-2007, 09:42 AM
Aubrey available from 11am to 8pm today. Interested please PM me your contact number and availabe timing for booking.

TQ

Finn Balor
05-03-2007, 10:01 AM
Aubrey available from 12am to 5pm today. Interested please PM me your contact number and availabe timing for booking.

TQ

Finn Balor
06-03-2007, 10:28 AM
Aubrey available from 12am to 5pm today. Interested please PM me your contact number and availabe timing for booking.

TQ

Finn Balor
07-03-2007, 09:55 AM

TQ

Finn Balor
08-03-2007, 09:54 AM

TQ

Virginhell
09-03-2007, 03:33 PM
Just tried Aubrey last nite....left me satisfied and wanting for more. Here's my FR on her.

Looks: 7/10
Height: 1.55
Weight: Slim
Boobs: Soft, fluffy and nice to grab (7.5/10), big enough for me...
FJ: Never try
BBBJ: 8/10 (good tongue actions on my bro)
CIM: Yes
Damage: 120/1 shot/hr (Exclude room, condom) I didn't go for FJ, with FJ and bbbj, it is also $120/shot or $180/2 shots

Felt kinda horny last nite and wanted just a bbbj, no FJ needed. Read up the forum last night and came across some minahs. Keen on trying them, actually contacted Angelfighter first for his gal Nikki. Since having a bj in a hotel is kinda wasteful, I asked for a session in my car (btw, I'm quite a fan of bj in cars). Asked Angelfighter if this was possible and he said he will try, but in the end his gal didn't want it. So no choice, surf the forum again and came across Aubrey by T.I.M. Asked T.I.M also the same question, whether having a bbbj session was possible with his gal in the car. He responded promptly and told me he will check it out. To my surprise, T.I.M told me he didn't want to waste my money ($120/shot) just on bbbj without a FJ, I told him I'm fine with it and therefore he arranged the girl to meet me at the bus-stop for me to pick her up.

Arrived at designated location at around 7.45pm. Gave my car plate number to T.I.M earlier, so Aubrey was able to recognize my car. Saw a SYT minah approaching my car, dressed in green t-shirt and jeans. When she sat in my car, could see her ample cleavage cux her breast kinda push out her t-shirt, leaving some gap (use your imagination bros). Cannot tahan...quickly drove to some multi-storey carpark. Went all the way up there, almost parked there and get to some action when I decided to go to the higher platform at the top level. Wise decision indeed, cux the moment I drove up the platform, saw 2 teenage f**kers camping there. They probably waiting for dudes like me to give them some free shows. Drove past these f**kers and no choice, have to move another place. Went to pasir ris park, on the way there, asked Aubrey to give me some warm-up....she gently took her hand and started rubbing my dickie....shiok....almost drive to the pavement! Cannot tahan, see no cars by the side, quickly slide my left hand inside her shirt and give her a few good squeeze on her breasts. Finally reached a dark corner of pasir ris park. Wasted no time, unzipped my pants and asked her for a blow. Pushed back my chair a little to make myself more comfortable, but at the same time, giving me enough height to view any proachers. The suction was good enough for me. Hardworking, accomodating girl with great tongue action. While she sucked, I was rubba her merrily away. Took her her bra, grabbed both her tits, and I was on a high....

The session lasted around 15 mins or so...could tell her neck was strained bending down...asked her to give me a "fierce" tongue action and some deep throat....before long, I was on rapid fire mode inside her mouth. Mission accomplished. She opened the door and spat out my offsprings...I gave her some water to rinse her mouth. Next, she told out a gum and started chewing away! Cute gal indeed. Took her to some supermarket and bought her a drink and sweet. Asked her anything else she wants and told me no. Hmm...very rare indeed...most gals would just jump on this chance and buy anything they could get their hands on. Upon reaching her drop-off point, she gave me a kiss before bidding goodbye. Well, I will definitely come back for more sessions for sure...she just got herself a fervert fan! I don't think she will be doing this for long. So for those bros out there who wish to try out this SYT minah....waste no time now yeah. Btw, she also quit smoking liao, so there was no issue of any bad breath. Plus, her hair doesn't stink as stated in previous FR, cause I also suppose at that point in time, she was highlighting her hair, so got some smell.

A big thanks to bro T.I.M who has been very accomodating and nice. Heard lots of good stuff about T.I.M, so its great to experience it for myself. Was told by Aubrey that T.I.M doesn't take any commission from the gals, which is good cux that means they keep what we give them. Also, she told me that T.I.M takes good care of his gals, I salute you for that bro, keep up the good work. Cheers!

Finn Balor
22-03-2007, 10:57 AM
Aubrey is back!! She is available from 12noon to 8pm. Interested please PM me your contact number and available timing for booking.

TQ

Virginhell
22-03-2007, 07:47 PM
RTF Aubrey today...T.I.M informed me that Aubrey was working today, and its so hard to get hold of her...but I had to think twice cause I just tried a girl on Tuesday!!! Damn....Vit M getting lower....but no choice, Aubrey too cute to resist..

Looks: 7/10 (deep set of eyes)
FJ: 7/10 Still pretty tight...love the doggie style
COF: Yes (very shiok feeling on a SYT face)
Damage: 120/1 shot/hr
GFE: 9/10 Very friendly gal

Managed to get a slot in the evening, around 4pm. Paid for her cab fare to come over my place. Well, wasted no time teasing her. Good TCSS session, as usual, AUbrey is very friendly and easy to chat with. However, I can say, she always seem pretty shy at the beginning. Need to warm up with her before she gets cosy with you.

Both of us lied on the sofa chatting away. All this while I was caressing her nice soft boobs. Couldn't tahan anymore after 15 mins, pulled down my shorts and asked for a bbbj on the sofa. She automatically start getting down into action. Nice, comfortable blow....not too much suction, but her effort is good enough for me. After 10 mins of bbbj, could see her neck getting strained. Took her to my bathroom and had another session of bbbj. Had a quickie shower with her....damn shiok, kept raba raba her tits from behind and kiss/suck her neck. Washed her pussy for her...could tell she felt quite shiok. Next, I took a rubber, cap it on...and asked her to go down on all fours...sticked my small head inside her tight warm pussy...wahaha...feels like home! First few thrust, nice warm and tight. Good feeling! Grab her butt cheeks, slap it a few times and started riding away in doggie style. Could hear some muffled moans from her, changed gear and increased my speed. Changed a couple of positions, before standing up....cux my knees pain from kneeing too long. Turned her around for doggie style again in standing up position...she grabbed my basin head down, while I started thrusting her again. Before long, i was grabbing her tits while riding away...

Ended the session with her licking my balls and me jerking away onto her cute face. Held up her head when I was about to cum and shot the whole warm load right at her cheeks. Great session indeed I must say. RTF again??? Hmmm....tempting...but this time round must really recharge....Vit M is way way low, now using my reserves.

Thanks to bro T.I.M once again for arranging the session. It was indeed great to use your services once again. Cheers bro! :)

zenarc
22-03-2007, 07:54 PM
nice fr.. think will go for her soon :)

primitivewag
23-03-2007, 12:19 AM
Good FR. Wanna up you but no power. Haha. Sorry. :)

RTF Aubrey today...T.I.M informed me that Aubrey was working today, and its so hard to get hold of her...but I had to think twice cause I just tried a girl on Tuesday!!! Damn....Vit M getting lower....but no choice, Aubrey too cute to resist..

Looks: 7/10 (deep set of eyes)
FJ: 7/10 Still pretty tight...love the doggie style
COF: Yes (very shiok feeling on a SYT face)
Damage: 120/1 shot/hr
GFE: 9/10 Very friendly gal

Thanks to bro T.I.M once again for arranging the session. It was indeed great to use your services once again. Cheers bro! :)

Virginhell
23-03-2007, 12:31 AM
Good FR. Wanna up you but no power. Haha. Sorry. :)

Hahaha! Thanks appreciate it...will upz you soon when I recharge. T.I.M, can you help out? When you got power....you must know what to do hor....:D

Happy Bonking Bros!

zenarc
23-03-2007, 03:08 PM
is she still around?

Finn Balor
23-03-2007, 05:23 PM
is she still around?

She is still around. Will be available on either monday or tuesday onwards. will update her status in the forum.

TQ

Finn Balor
30-03-2007, 10:43 AM
Aubrey available from 12noon to 4pm. Interested please PM me your contact number and available timing for booking.

TQ

Finn Balor
31-03-2007, 12:40 PM
Aubrey available from now to 4pm. Interested please PM me your contact number and available timing for booking.

TQ

petersonjack
31-03-2007, 07:26 PM
thanks for the FR, but the damage to my wallet not healed so wait till i got $$ to spare.:)

tony123
02-04-2007, 10:03 AM
Actually, I asked Bro Tim arrange Hody for me. but wait till over 1 hr still no coming (due to other bro extend time??) ...., no choice, Bro Tim arrange Aubrey for me immediately..

Looks: 7/10 ( Cute ~!)
Body: 7/10 (I like slim)
Boobs: 7/10 (Firm and perky)
Bbbj: 7/10 ( Nice!! Gf look ~! )
pussy = shaven clean
69: allowed
frenching = not allow (but light kiss ok)
fingering = yes
FJ: 8/10 (as previous bro stated, TIGHT and WET ~!)
gf feeling = yes(very friendly....:D )
Overall: 7/10
RTF : depend VM

Finn Balor
02-04-2007, 10:36 AM
Aubrey available from 12noon to 8pm. Interested please PM me your contact number and available timing for booking.

TQ

Finn Balor
03-04-2007, 10:22 AM
Aubrey available from 12noon to 7pm. Interested please PM me your contact number and available timing for booking.

TQ

Finn Balor
03-04-2007, 12:40 PM
2pm,3pm and 4pm and slot still available. Interested please PM me your contact number for arrangement.

TQ

Finn Balor
04-04-2007, 10:18 AM
Aubrey available from 12noon to 3pm. Interested please PM me your contact number and available timing for booking.

TQ

funchick1051
05-04-2007, 09:58 AM
Yesterday , arranged by Bro T.I.M , have one hr sweet dream with Aubrey.

Here are my FR on Her.

Looks: Sweet young Schhol gal look MINA. (19 she said )
Got some tatoo at the back .
Boob : just nice for her small size.
BJ: withour cap for 10 min :rating , 6
FJ: resonable tight and wetz: 7
Attitude: softspoken , quite friendly .

Overall rating :satisfied: 6.8

:)

Finn Balor
09-04-2007, 09:20 AM
Aubrey available from 12noon to 7pm. Interested please PM me your contact number and available timing for booking.

TQ

Finn Balor
10-04-2007, 11:21 AM
Aubrey available from 12noon to 5pm. Interested please PM me your contact number and available timing for booking.

TQ

cantona66
10-04-2007, 11:34 AM
It was a rainy day when I met Aubrey. She was late as she was held up by an earlier customer and she apologized profusely when she saw me. That was nice. Nowadays, some people knock into you on the street and still have the gall to say "Fuck you".

Aubrey is a petite girl. She is extremely shy and I could hardly get her to talk in the beginning. She wasn't feeling well that day and maybe it affected her a little.

The other FRs are pretty accurate. I didn't get that "girlfriend feeling" from our meeting but I guess if you want that kind of feeling, you should get a girlfriend. What I liked about her is that she is very responsive. She moans at the "right" time and she doesn't fake it. The bonus point is that she is very tight and that in itself is worth the money. Definitely, a must try.

wilson84
10-04-2007, 12:13 PM
Yesterday , arranged by Bro T.I.M , have one hr sweet dream with Aubrey. did a bbbj at my car..

Here are my FR on Her.

Looks: Sweet young . (19 she said )
Got some tatoo at the back .
Boob : just nice for her small size.
BbbJ: 8/10
FJ: NIL
Attitude: softspoken , quite friendly .

Overall rating :satisfied: 6.8

Finn Balor
11-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Aubrey available from 12noon. Interested please PM me your contact number and available timing for arrangement.

TQ

Finn Balor
11-04-2007, 10:28 AM
Aubrey available from 12noon to 6pm. Interested please PM me your contact number and available timing for arrangement.

TQ

poka7750
11-04-2007, 12:52 PM
thanks bro Tim for arrangement

Tried this gem on monday
when she arrived, she look like student & make me feel like hugging her (so Cute)
she is a innocent gal, I kiss her abt few min to make her horny and she does.

She blow me with her gentle lips, I lick her vrg and lick my didi head for a while nearly cum in her mouth

I pernetrated her slowly go round every corner of her virginal it was quite tight acturelly

try 2 positions then i cum siokfully, with a great gf filled

My personal rate as follow :

Look: 7/10
Body: 6/10 petite 1.55m/42kg
moaning 6.5/10
rating on service 9/10.
RTF may be
:)

Finn Balor
16-04-2007, 10:07 AM
Aubrey available from 12noon to 6pm. Interested please PM me your contact number and available timing for booking.

TQ

Finn Balor
17-04-2007, 10:11 AM
Aubrey available from 12noon to 6pm. Interested please PM me your contact number and available timing for booking.

TQ