PDA

View Full Version : Any Good Spots to hunt rare Pokemon and do sex?

LonelyVDay
24-08-2016, 02:07 AM
My friend is driving but I need to find out where can I find rare pokemons and have sex while waiting for them to appear.

Hopefully the place does not have too many people like MBS, Vivocity or Chinese Garden.

Superfluid
24-08-2016, 12:58 PM
you should post out the location so that when we go catch pokemons, we can mark your sexytime locations with Lures, pokestops and gyms.

Can't help you much tbh because that sounds so contradicting. to have sex, you need secluded places, but to catch pokemons, you need places with high human traffic.

MarinaBaySands
24-08-2016, 02:06 PM
My friend is driving but I need to find out where can I find rare pokemons and have sex while waiting for them to appear.

Hopefully the place does not have too many people like MBS, Vivocity or Chinese Garden.

Book a room in my hotel.

Abcdefghijklmn
24-08-2016, 03:14 PM

Actually you just named the most exciting place.

For Chinese garden, there is a pokegym. It is a pagoda and you can enter it. No trainer will head to that direction thus it is crowded with discreetness.

For VivoCity, they have plenty of handicap toilets. No need to explain more on it. :)

For Mbs, park at car park lot and enjoy before Pokemon.

letmetellyou
24-08-2016, 06:48 PM
my house got lots of pikachus....if u interested, we can meet up u know.... :D