PDA

View Full Version : What did u do when u were drunk

sidtip
23-08-2016, 07:43 PM
There are several types of drunks - aggressive, sad and friendly - but I'm a generous drunk.

I was drinking alone an hour ago and if I could have found a girl I would have given her anything she asked for to get her into bed at that moment because that's what alcohol does to me.

Once I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out all the cash I had and handed it to a girl just because she had made me happy and I was drunk.

Another time I gave all the girls on a podium in a club in Bangkok some money because they were hot and because I was drunk.

Another time I went to an ATM with a bar girl in Singapore with a girl because I ran out of cash and I withdrew way too much because I was drunk and she got more than she deserved.

Another time I ordered way too much food in a restaurant in Cambodia because I was happy and drunk and wanted to treat the girl. But afterwards she was angry that I wasted so much money on stupid food when she could have had the money for herself and $3 of food from a supermarket would have been plenty.

And every time when I sober up an hour later I kind of realise that, while I did a good deed by giving generously, I can't be trusted with cash when I'm happy drunk.

Just wondering what else people have done when drunk

altec7
23-08-2016, 07:58 PM
There are several types of drunks - aggressive, sad and friendly - but I'm a generous drunk.

I was drinking alone an hour ago and if I could have found a girl I would have given her anything she asked for to get her into bed at that moment because that's what alcohol does to me.

Once I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out all the cash I had and handed it to a girl just because she had made me happy and I was drunk.

Another time I gave all the girls on a podium in a club in Bangkok some money because they were hot and because I was drunk.

Another time I went to an ATM with a bar girl in Singapore with a girl because I ran out of cash and I withdrew way too much because I was drunk and she got more than she deserved.

Another time I ordered way too much food in a restaurant in Cambodia because I was happy and drunk and wanted to treat the girl. But afterwards she was angry that I wasted so much money on stupid food when she could have had the money for herself and $3 of food from a supermarket would have been plenty.

And every time when I sober up an hour later I kind of realise that, while I did a good deed by giving generously, I can't be trusted with cash when I'm happy drunk.

Just wondering what else people have done when drunk

Simple advice: If you know you are going to drink a lot and get drunk, don't carry too much cash with you. That includes debit/credit cards or any other valuables.

iceage
23-08-2016, 08:09 PM
Simple advice: If you know you are going to drink a lot and get drunk, don't carry too much cash with you. That includes debit/credit cards or any other valuables.

Well, as he has said. He is drunk and happy and think he has done a good deed. No mention of any regret losing those money. I would say he should continue his lifestyle as he is happy and the girls are happy.

Cheers.

sidtip
23-08-2016, 08:13 PM
Well, as he has said. He is drunk and happy and think he has done a good deed. No mention of any regret losing those money. I would say he should continue his lifestyle as he is happy and the girls are happy.

Cheers.

yep. I was happy. they were all great fun at the time and I suppose I knew what I was doing. It made me feel even better to be generous - it just made made me MORE generous I suppose.

HOW in the world did u get 45 of those up point things

am I the only one who gives more when drunk

samster101
23-08-2016, 08:44 PM
Generous when drunk?? First time hear of this. When I drunk, I can talk cock very well, as in tell jokes. Should be slightly funnier than Jimmy Fellon depending what i'm drinking. Then again, it is very expensive to get drunk.....I am training with like 1+ bottle of soju every night. Is this normal??

iceage
23-08-2016, 09:37 PM
yep. I was happy. they were all great fun at the time and I suppose I knew what I was doing. It made me feel even better to be generous - it just made made me MORE generous I suppose.

HOW in the world did u get 45 of those up point things

am I the only one who gives more when drunk

About that Power 45, I am also generous. Not only to the gals but to this forum too. :D

BigBoy2
23-08-2016, 09:42 PM
U brothers out there are so much better than me.......... So much to share........

For me it's really simple...... I sleep.......

gjlow
23-08-2016, 09:46 PM
I normally can't quite remember what happened :D

Prince57
23-08-2016, 09:48 PM
U brothers out there are so much better than me.......... So much to share........

At least you know you slept .... I don't even know what I did :D

samster101
23-08-2016, 10:05 PM
About that Power 45, I am also generous. Not only to the gals but to this forum too. :D

Sorry for off topic. But 45 power?! Wow. One zap and i go Holland.....no need generous towards me bro...

siam66
23-08-2016, 10:34 PM
Sorry for off topic. But 45 power?! Wow. One zap and i go Holland.....no need generous towards me bro...

Hahahaha .... haven't go Holland yet lar ... still got left 16 points mah :p ... got 1 bro power 75 wor :eek: ... you kena from him confirm sure go Holland :p ... kekeke ...btw back to main topic ... hmmm ... when I drunk I normally sleep like a log :o

sidtip
24-08-2016, 05:26 AM
After I get to the happy stage if I have one more drink I fall asleep. So a smart girl would get me drunk, get me to give her all my money and then give me one more drink. Then I'd fall asleep and she would not have to do anything except lie beside me and count her dollars while I sleep like a fat ugly baby

Andyly
24-08-2016, 07:28 AM
Damn sidrip. You an expensive drunk!

In my own mind when I am drunk, I am the jolly and most friendly person in the world. However my friends tell me that in reality, I am an asshole when drunk

conly
24-08-2016, 07:52 AM
[SIZE="4"] got 1 bro power 75 wor :eek: ... you kena from him confirm sure go Holland
Meaning,it takes about 231 years,kena from him about 77 times,to send you to Holland.

I post craps when i'm drunk.Excuse me.

LoveBoobies
24-08-2016, 09:13 AM
Bros, you all very lucky already. I hear from my friend, he was drunnk once. Took a girl back to the hotel. Next morning woke up, he found a baby hippo lying beside him. The best part was his friend lying on the other side knock out too. Wonder what happened....

NeNana
24-08-2016, 09:22 AM
Seriously, I'm too drunk to even remember.

sidtip
24-08-2016, 01:07 PM
Bros, you all very lucky already. I hear from my friend, he was drunnk once. Took a girl back to the hotel. Next morning woke up, he found a baby hippo lying beside him. The best part was his friend lying on the other side knock out too. Wonder what happened....
At least he didn't wake up married to some hooker to find her whole family had moved into his house

sidtip
24-08-2016, 01:09 PM
OMG those dickheads in the Vietnam thread have zapped me again. Sick of them

Callgirl
24-08-2016, 01:38 PM
After I get to the happy stage if I have one more drink I fall asleep. So a smart girl would get me drunk, get me to give her all my money and then give me one more drink. Then I'd fall asleep and she would not have to do anything except lie beside me and count her dollars while I sleep like a fat ugly baby

I wasn't so lucky to meet you!

kessel
24-08-2016, 01:53 PM

Hopefully you sleep alone . :)

sexcrusader2
24-08-2016, 02:13 PM
TS, who cares if you blow a big ego? What you wrote was what you want us to think? Who to verify?

kpkblppl2
24-08-2016, 02:16 PM
TS, who cares if you blow a big ego? What you wrote was what you want us to think? Who to verify?

Fully agreed with you.

Anyway I enjoyed what he wrote as fun and crazy!

newyorker88
24-08-2016, 02:53 PM

Yes, especially with KTV gals. Heard of a case where a KTV girl stole a ROLEX watch from one customer. The customer even drunk, but still know whats going on. Made a big fuss at the KTV.

Please becareful if you are going to get drunk, especially at entertainment areas.

loneyheart
24-08-2016, 11:43 PM

fav returned thxs bro :)

eighty2
25-08-2016, 12:31 AM
When I am drunk I am happy talk more cock but falls asleep before I could bed my chick. :p

sidtip
25-08-2016, 04:03 PM
When I am drunk I am happy talk more cock but falls asleep before I could bed my chick. :p

If the girls are reading this thread they will all be trying to get us drunk so they DONT have to have sex with us while we are trying to GET THEM drunk so that they WILL have sex with us

sidtip
25-08-2016, 04:04 PM
I wasn't so lucky to meet you!

One day :)

iceage
25-08-2016, 04:50 PM
If the girls are reading this thread they will all be trying to get us drunk so they DONT have to have sex with us while we are trying to GET THEM drunk so that they WILL have sex with us

If you want to hv sex with them, dun get them drunk. if they are drunk and u hv sex, this is rape.

sidtip
25-08-2016, 07:23 PM
If you want to hv sex with them, dun get them drunk. if they are drunk and u hv sex, this is rape.

Firstly I've got to say that I respect all girls and think that we are all equal and that no one should be forced to do anything they don't want to do. But getting a girl drunk and happy and then relaxed and less inhibited does not mean that any sex that then happens is then classed as rape. That's very wrong and almost offensive. Getting someone playfully drunk is very different from, say, giving them a drug that incapacitates them and then having sex. Please don't imagine for one second that anything I'm talking about is wrong. It's similar to a girl having to get me drunk/tipsy before I would dance. I never would sober. Hope this makes sense

sadfa
25-08-2016, 09:02 PM
Firstly I've got to say that I respect all girls and think that we are all equal and that no one should be forced to do anything they don't want to do. But getting a girl drunk and happy and then relaxed and less inhibited does not mean that any sex that then happens is then classed as rape. That's very wrong and almost offensive. Getting someone playfully drunk is very different from, say, giving them a drug that incapacitates them and then having sex. Please don't imagine for one second that anything I'm talking about is wrong. It's similar to a girl having to get me drunk/tipsy before I would dance. I never would sober. Hope this makes sense

Don't need to say all these here la.

Tell that to the police who'll pretend to listen only n tell that to the judge.

Not all cases of such rapes is ger drugged n incapacitated ok. A lot is gers drunk but gers still can walk.

sidtip
25-08-2016, 09:10 PM
Don't need to say all these here la.

Tell that to the police who'll pretend to listen only n tell that to the judge.

Not all cases of such rapes is ger drugged n incapacitated ok. A lot is gers drunk but gers still can walk.

I think u r misunderstanding me but u can think what u want

SueYourAss
26-08-2016, 12:22 AM
definitely i wouldn't fight unlike a lot of ppl drink a bit use alcohol as excuses trying to fight or find fault with ppl :mad:

no standard man ! :(

sidtip
13-09-2016, 12:55 PM
Ktv mama poured one third of a bottle of vodka out when she thought I was too drunk to notice and said it was time to buy a new one

kyc2110
13-09-2016, 02:50 PM
So,what did u do? Bashed the hell out of that mama!:D

Lennyberg
13-09-2016, 04:39 PM
i seldom get very drunk when drinking outside. once i know I am almost there I will leave the place as soon as I can or at least slow down till I sober up more. I remember during my last job working under a japanese, whenever we are overseas I will have to send him back to his room.

Somehow I won't allow myself to drink till I dont know whats happening around me. When I am high... I am a happy man. I will laugh till my stomach cramp the next day.

At home I am a sleepy drunk. unfortunately for my wife I will let loose and drink till I KO. Of course that don't happen that often nowadays with kids at home.

sony2002
13-09-2016, 05:16 PM
my FB was a good drinker and never get drunk before, but when she is high on alcohol, she will have high sex drive and love to ride on top of me.

But for me, I will just feel sleepy when i am high. There was once I drank until almost unconscious, my head was spinning and i cannot even walk.

I remember my business partner and some KTV girls drag me back to my room. She was paid to take "good care" of me, so she undress me and clean me up, i started to regain conscious and realize what is happening, so I continue to act semi-conscious and let the KTV girl continue what she was doing.

She then proceed to bring me to the shower, she took good care of me as she scare i may fall. After dried up, she brought me back to bed, and proceed to massage me, lick me, BJ me and ride on me. I felt like i was being "raped" as I just lie on bed act semi-conscious.

As I cannot hold my cum anymore, I have to stop acting and "wake up". Then I turn her over and go to missionary position, where i have better control of the pace. With the effect of alcohol, I lasted really long before i explode inside her....too bad I have to wake up early for business meeting on the next day, no choice i have to ask her go back so that I can get some rest

sidtip
13-09-2016, 10:32 PM
So,what did u do? Bashed the hell out of that mama!:D

Haha. I paid all that I owed and left. But I told her I knew what she did and she said I should have told her that I didn't want anyone in the room except the girls. Like it was my fault. She gave me her phone number and told me next time she would remember me and look after me. I don't think there will be a next time

sidtip
14-09-2016, 01:04 PM
Haha. I paid all that I owed and left. But I told her I knew what she did and she said I should have told her that I didn't want anyone in the room except the girls. Like it was my fault. She gave me her phone number and told me next time she would remember me and look after me. I don't think there will be a next time

So I am an idiot. Spend an hour touring beer gardens and ktv for better venue next night only to decide first cheating venue is the best of the bunch. Return. Ban all staff from room. Drink. Be merry with two girls. When head turned one girl emptied the last 30% of vodka bottle into ice bucket. Other girl picked up vodka bottle for another drink an shocked it all gone. So funny. I tell first girl I know what she did. Probably go back again. This time will try to outsmart girls. Will make bottle lid very tight. Haha

vongvong
14-09-2016, 01:43 PM

Definitely was your fault. Otherwise do you think was the girl fault?

Micolet
14-09-2016, 01:48 PM

Could be anybody's fault, including yours

randyrockhard
14-09-2016, 03:14 PM
I have a very low alcohol tolerance level, so I tend to consume it less. And I stop when I feel tipsy, because that's really the best part of drinking. Happy therefore must freeze it, especially when you're making out.

The most fun is making out at the lift lobby. hehehe

When I was still in the university, at one time, I was surprised that the girl I woke up to the morning after, looked different from the one I thought I went back with. I swear she looked Chinese inside the club, but how come she looked Arabic in the morning?? :eek:

kpkblppl2
14-09-2016, 03:34 PM
I have a very low alcohol tolerance level, so I tend to consume it less. And I stop when I feel tipsy, because that's really the best part of drinking. Happy therefore must freeze it, especially when you're making out.

When I was still in the university, at one time, I was surprised that the girl I woke up to the morning after, looked different from the one I thought I went back with. I swear she looked Chinese inside the club, but how come she looked Arabic in the morning?? :eek:

Alcohol makes ugly girl looks pretty.

sidtip
14-09-2016, 05:12 PM

What? Are u drunk. She poured it out into the ice bucket to waste it so that I thought I had drunk it all and would buy a new one. Not sure how that's my fault.

That's a bit like saying a person who gets hit by a plane that falls out of the sky is to blame for damaging the plane.

itsabt6x
14-09-2016, 07:05 PM
I love to eat pussy when I'm drunk. The alcohol residue from my tongue will leave a tingling burning sensation......hehe

Kittenz
15-09-2016, 02:01 AM
What? Are u drunk. She poured it out into the ice bucket to waste it so that I thought I had drunk it all and would buy a new one. Not sure how that's my fault.

That's a bit like saying a person who gets hit by a plane that falls out of the sky is to blame for damaging the plane.

stupid analogy, here is a life lesson for you, the girls JOB is to make your bill as large as possible for her employer ie the KTV, you are not paying her wages.
Therefor its your responsibilty to pay attention to her so she doenst rip you off, now if your FAIL to do that , then ofcourse its YOUR fault.

sidtip
15-09-2016, 03:05 AM
stupid analogy, here is a life lesson for you, the girls JOB is to make your bill as large as possible for her employer ie the KTV, you are not paying her wages.
Therefor its your responsibilty to pay attention to her so she doenst rip you off, now if your FAIL to do that , then ofcourse its YOUR fault.

What a pathetically stupid little Man U r. U actually followed me from the Vietnam thread to make this post. Don't u have anything else to do. U r so immature. Grow up with your childish games and silly little arguments

NewM00n
15-09-2016, 09:25 AM

You not scare that the lift got CTV ?

Kittenz
15-09-2016, 08:13 PM
What a pathetically stupid little Man U r. U actually followed me from the Vietnam thread to make this post. Don't u have anything else to do. U r so immature. Grow up with your childish games and silly little arguments

says the guy that when confronted with a intelligent counter argument resorts to using racially abusive and refering to sexually explict acts with peoples parents....the fact is you have been exposed as a moron in every one of your activities.

sidtip
15-09-2016, 08:28 PM
You and your little clones travel around this forum having childish little fights. It's a bit silly if really are over 18 years old.

MissTan
15-09-2016, 08:52 PM
TS

Tomorrow is Friday. Do let me know if you plan to get drunk.

sensualshirley
15-09-2016, 09:06 PM
When im drunk im usually very touchy one... kekeke

justwanadoit
15-09-2016, 09:15 PM
When I drink all.blood go to my face. No blood for kkj

sidtip
20-09-2016, 10:39 PM
So I missed my plane because I stayed in a bar in Bangkok tonight longer than I should have because the girl had her hand down my pants on my cock. Replacement ticket cost $500. Annoyed

xucker
20-09-2016, 11:16 PM
When I drink all.blood go to my face. No blood for kkj

Let your kkj drink some too :D

alittleredclock
21-09-2016, 02:11 AM
Drunk texted ex female recruit of mine who is known to be 'easy'. Long story short, we met that night and i got one of the best bbj ever.

focaccia
21-09-2016, 10:03 AM
Seriously, I have never drunk before. Only high enough to talk more as alcohol makes me more bold n think lesser

licker69
29-09-2016, 10:36 PM
list of things i do when i get drunk:
1.drunk-text some girls...ex or potential heheh who knows?
2.get very horny - end up in massage parlour or some girly bars
3.get very touchy
4.text buddy's gf hahaha

AngryBite
30-09-2016, 04:11 AM
Drunk texted ex female recruit of mine who is known to be 'easy'. Long story short, we met that night and i got one of the best bbj ever.

You really steady :D

Viberto
30-09-2016, 04:13 AM
list of things i do when i get drunk:
1.drunk-text some girls...ex or potential heheh who knows?
2.get very horny - end up in massage parlour or some girly bars
3.get very touchy
4.text buddy's gf hahaha

Hahaha I like No. 4 :D

Antheang99
30-09-2016, 02:06 PM
I don't get drunk easily but when I am high I must admit I become very very horny and wet..

MajorYew
30-09-2016, 04:34 PM

Was thinking the same :D

SiaSuay
30-09-2016, 05:41 PM

His lanjiao must have been tasted very good to the girl. :p

D-joker
30-09-2016, 08:07 PM
Depends on situation. Most of the time feel like slping.

ZF201
30-09-2016, 10:19 PM
His lanjiao must have been tasted very good to the girl. :p

Maybe hahahaa :D