PDA

View Full Version : FREE Pvt Condo for your swing parties.

heiswaiting
21-08-2016, 12:22 AM
Hello swingers,

once again, my condo is available for all to host your swing parties!
my place has hosted several parties in the past and it has seen great success!

If you wish to host your events at my place, feel free to PM me to make arrangements.

Bed, sofa, TV, aircon, bathtub for all to use!

Cheers!!

heiswaiting
25-08-2016, 12:00 PM
Bump Bump!!~~~

Have received several enquiries and have a few booked days already!
Free things snatched very fast!

Those interested, hurry and PM me now to make arrangements!

heiswaiting
02-09-2016, 01:57 PM
Hosted a successful party last night!
As I provide the location, I did not provide any refreshments (being very honest here)

I have also successfully hosted 2 photoshoot events.

There were speculations on having spy cams set up, but let me set everyone at ease here.
I have hosted this in the past before and now again, I do this based on trust and I do not wish to ruin anyone's reputation. I live on strong discretion myself.

Do unto others what you wish others to do unto you.

Hope to have the opportunity to host a few more events!

MaleHost
02-09-2016, 05:19 PM
Hosted a successful party last night!
As I provide the location, I did not provide any refreshments (being very honest here)

I have also successfully hosted 2 photoshoot events.

There were speculations on having spy cams set up, but let me set everyone at ease here.
I have hosted this in the past before and now again, I do this based on trust and I do not wish to ruin anyone's reputation. I live on strong discretion myself.

Do unto others what you wish others to do unto you.

Hope to have the opportunity to host a few more events!

lucky for you that ppgirl that former prostitute has been chased out, if not she will 100% reply to your thread.

she is crazy after men who live in condo, but with her pig-like figure (hence her Nick pig-pig-girl) this life no chance, she can go kill herself and get reborn fast, maybe next life has chance. she has harassed me, augeen15 and jason_ because we live in condo, lucky for you she is defeated and vanished.

and when the men she harass show no interest in a pig like her, she will give warning to beware spycam in your home.

this post is to celebrate the good riddance of pig-pig-girl.

heiswaiting
03-09-2016, 12:52 PM
Another Party has been booked for this weekend.

Basic furnitures are all usable. Bed, TV, Sofa, Table & Chairs

Interested to host parties but no location?
Email me now for a fantastic place to hold your party!
Email: [email protected]

DanTheCow
03-09-2016, 01:05 PM
Interesting.... Maybe I should consider doing the same for my place when I completely furnish it..... But then again, maybe not..., all my new furniture used by strangers.... Hmmmm.... Hahaha..... :p