PDA

View Full Version : Pretty gal with good massage

beck8
18-11-2006, 04:55 PM
Have tried to contact a FL to do an authentic massage in the hotel. unfortunately she was not available again (doing hair dressing). So bad, so has to find some alternative places.

Went to famous golden triangle SP, could not find any old joint I like. Finally ended with Xu Yuan opposite Sultan Plaza. Have never been here before but today will give it a try.

Went into the room, welcome by a lady in 30s, should be from PRC. Sight another gal was eating late lunch their. A lian looking. she is quite pretty, but I think the local chio gal could not do the massage properly. So I was not expecting her at all. But it was quite interesting that she came into the curtain separated cubicle and proceeded the massage for me. Of course I could not reject her by telling her you are pretty so I don’t think you could do a good massage.

Fine, accepted the work from a local pretty gal, with A cup only. To my surprise, she could do the massage well. Even though the strength is not enough but 80%. Much much better than those non-existent massage. Further surprise is that she is not local, but from China. She really looks as a local.

If you look for a good massage by a pretty gal, you can try this. Her name is Cathy and may go for 1 month leave from Wed. Call to see whether she is free 62988518. There are 3,4 ladies there, I believe all could do a proper massage. Price is $36 +++ . One good point is that I could smell the fragrant when she proposing sth, very good.

jondop
18-11-2006, 05:45 PM
hmmm sounds like something good ya .

upzzz fer ya bro .

finlay06
18-11-2006, 09:03 PM
So any idea does Xu Yuan provide opportunities for golden questions to be popped? Curtain separated cubicle not exactly a fortress for dirty deeds eh.

Can enlighten what the +++ behind price refer to?

conjurer
18-11-2006, 09:13 PM
i have tried cathy before. But now at work , busy now will post FR later for you guys.

beck8
19-11-2006, 05:17 PM
Can enlighten what the +++ behind price refer to?
$36 is one hour entrance fee. +++ means the standard price for ...

curiosityz
19-11-2006, 05:36 PM
i think this one is clean only?:confused: :confused:

conjurer
20-11-2006, 05:27 PM
Okay, as promised on with my FR. It may get quite lengthy so please bear with me. Up my points if you like my FR. I wanna target at least 50 before christmas from you guys. Will up you in return too.

Phone Reservation For Cathy
After reading beck8's FR on Cathy, i decided to call up this joint known as Xi Yuan located oppsite Jalan Sultan and next to the famous soup tulang coffeeshop. Recep told me that she is working now and ask me to come back half an hour later.

My First Impression
Went there in 20 minutes and and the place is has a reasonably good ambience with wind pipe music in the background. Saw the counter lady and one other lady quite small size, white top with buttons half undone and a blue a-line flare skirt. Ask for Cathy and she pointed me to her who's just right in front of me. She just have above average looks and not pretty (not ugly either), the word pretty being used is an overstatement. Just my opinion, maybe i expected someone more chio than that. But i'm fond of a good massage anyway so i followed her to the bubicle.

The Ambience & Cubicle
The cubicle is partitioned by maroon-coloured curtains and has a massage bed that is high enough with a hole the size of A4 paper in oval shape for you to put your face down for easy breathing. If i am not wrong, there was candle or what we call 'aromatherapy' and candles being lighted up as well to get you into the right setting.

The Chit Chat
Started stripping and on with the massage. We chatted a little and she asked me who recommended me here. I don't see a need to tell her about SBF forum and just told her i have been recommended by "Michael". Obviously she is curious who michael is and i pull another fast one by saying Michael's friend has tried her massage and find it good and thorough and so i came down.

The chat get a little more and as usual, i ask for her age and she claimed to be 26, a PRC who has just been working at Xi Yuan for only 3 weeks if i don't remember wrongly. She also mentioned that she left another TN joint to work here but i didn't ask from which joint. That is not important la.

The Massage Proper
Strength not enough but quite thorough for my 45min session which cost me $30 at the entrance, uses quite a bit of oil and she will apply and rub you over and as usual, accidentally try to touch your didi. My didi did not marikita throughout the session. An above average massage for me , not considered "good" in my standard.

Guy Next Door
While having my massase, there was this guy who just walked in, and as you all already know, the place is partitioned only by curtains and you can hear every single thing that the guy next door talk about. So please whisper if you patronize that outlet.

All About Specials
She asked me for whether i want any special. I asked for $30, she said $50. I told her too much to pay and she start telling me those pitiful stories, the previous 2 guys never request specials and all. Eventually we agreed at $40.

Pretty much SOP. she stroked my didi and i start to autoroam her. She very restricted. Cannot take off top, can go in but very tight hard to have good access. Went into her gstring and caress, she thought i wanna finger her quickly siam me. Fondle her nipples in circular motion she say painful, oh my god. My mood very down already. It took me quite a while to come as I totally no mood liao. Finally I cum a short moment later. But for all the restrictions for $40, this is totally not value for money at all. I could enjoy a better HJ elsewhere. HJ is the only special she provides, by the way. That’s what she claimed.

Ratings on Cathy
Looks: 6/10 (Not My Idea Of Pretty)
Boobs: 32a estimated (Not very big)
Massage: 6/10
Attitute: 6.5/10
HJ: 5/10 (Too many restriction on autoroam)
BM: Don’t Offer
BJ: Don’t Offer
FJ: Don’t Offer
RTM: No
Damage: 45mins $30 + $40 (HJ)
Recommendation: You can pass this one and go elsewhere.

She is going on leave, what beck8 said is right. It will be for one month and she’s going back to her hometown in Shanghai. For those bros who wanna try, please quickly do so otherwise it could be next year.

If you like my detailed FR and my effort posting, please up my points. Been posting a few detailed and complete FRs but was hardly appreciated in terms of rep points. For those who up me, please leave your nick behind. I’ll make sure you we be upped too. Thanks for reading.

beck8
22-11-2006, 07:50 AM
Thanks for very comprehensive report. Agree to most of the points. But the massage is not bad and you may not find a nice looking could do as she does.

GhostRay
22-11-2006, 03:13 PM
Is a pity her hand job is not enjoyable.

GhostRay
22-11-2006, 03:14 PM
Opssss.....become double post. Sorry....

GhostRay
22-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Opssss.... double post

conjurer
24-11-2006, 09:53 PM
Is a pity her hand job is not enjoyable.

Actually it's just average HJ but too restricted autoroam. No point la. If you enjoy my FR, please up be bros. Aimig for 50 points before X'mas. Will up you back.

packardbell
06-12-2006, 08:27 AM
Actually it's just average HJ but too restricted autoroam. No point la. If you enjoy my FR, please up be bros. Aimig for 50 points before X'mas. Will up you back.

Wait till you see the lady boss, I think her name is Judy She is from Peking. She is the most good looking prc gal i ever seen. Bad too bad, she does not do hanky panky. If you got chance to get her to massage you, u consider lucky. I attempted many times, but no chance yet. Keep trying again.

Uncle911
07-12-2006, 04:31 AM
Okay, as promised on with my FR. It may get quite lengthy so please bear with me. Up my points if you like my FR. I wanna target at least 50 before christmas from you guys. Will up you in return too.

After reading beck8's FR on Cathy, i decided to call up this joint known as Xi Yuan located oppsite Jalan Sultan and next to the famous soup tulang coffeeshop. Recep told me that she is working now and ask me to come back half an hour later.

My First Impression
Went there in 20 minutes and and the place is has a reasonably good ambience with wind pipe music in the background. Saw the counter lady and one other lady quite small size, white top with buttons half undone and a blue a-line flare skirt. Ask for Cathy and she pointed me to her who's just right in front of me. She just have above average looks and not pretty (not ugly either), the word pretty being used is an overstatement. Just my opinion, maybe i expected someone more chio than that. But i'm fond of a good massage anyway so i followed her to the bubicle.

The Ambience & Cubicle
The cubicle is partitioned by maroon-coloured curtains and has a massage bed that is high enough with a hole the size of A4 paper in oval shape for you to put your face down for easy breathing. If i am not wrong, there was candle or what we call 'aromatherapy' and candles being lighted up as well to get you into the right setting.

The Chit Chat
Started stripping and on with the massage. We chatted a little and she asked me who recommended me here. I don't see a need to tell her about SBF forum and just told her i have been recommended by "Michael". Obviously she is curious who michael is and i pull another fast one by saying Michael's friend has tried her massage and find it good and thorough and so i came down.

The chat get a little more and as usual, i ask for her age and she claimed to be 26, a PRC who has just been working at Xi Yuan for only 3 weeks if i don't remember wrongly. She also mentioned that she left another TN joint to work here but i didn't ask from which joint. That is not important la.

The Massage Proper
Strength not enough but quite thorough for my 45min session which cost me $30 at the entrance, uses quite a bit of oil and she will apply and rub you over and as usual, accidentally try to touch your didi. My didi did not marikita throughout the session. An above average massage for me , not considered "good" in my standard.

Guy Next Door
While having my massase, there was this guy who just walked in, and as you all already know, the place is partitioned only by curtains and you can hear every single thing that the guy next door talk about. So please whisper if you patronize that outlet.

All About Specials
She asked me for whether i want any special. I asked for $30, she said $50. I told her too much to pay and she start telling me those pitiful stories, the previous 2 guys never request specials and all. Eventually we agreed at $40.

Pretty much SOP. she stroked my didi and i start to autoroam her. She very restricted. Cannot take off top, can go in but very tight hard to have good access. Went into her gstring and caress, she thought i wanna finger her quickly siam me. Fondle her nipples in circular motion she say painful, oh my god. My mood very down already. It took me quite a while to come as I totally no mood liao. Finally I cum a short moment later. But for all the restrictions for $40, this is totally not value for money at all. I could enjoy a better HJ elsewhere. HJ is the only special she provides, by the way. That’s what she claimed.

Ratings on Cathy

She is going on leave, what beck8 said is right. It will be for one month and she’s going back to her hometown in Shanghai. For those bros who wanna try, please quickly do so otherwise it could be next year.

If you like my detailed FR and my effort posting, please up my points. Been posting a few detailed and complete FRs but was hardly appreciated in terms of rep points. For those who up me, please leave your nick behind. I’ll make sure you we be upped too. Thanks for reading.

Brother,

Thanks for the FR, will not try, for the $ you paid, certanly can have better service somewhere else.

Uncle911
07-12-2006, 04:35 AM

My First Impression

The Ambience & Cubicle

The Chit Chat

The Massage Proper

Guy Next Door

All About Specials

Ratings on Cathy

Brother,

Thanks for the FR, will not try, for the $ you paid, certanly can have better service somewhere else.

conjurer
07-12-2006, 06:20 AM
Thanks Uncle911, i agree with you. Hope you guys enjoy my FR and please up me if you do. Hope i can achieve my target of 50 before X'mas. Cheers.

best123
07-12-2006, 07:29 PM
good frank FR bro....thks!

conjurer
08-12-2006, 05:26 AM
To the one who zapped me with the comment "so long FR but not worth trying ?", I say thank you so much for highlighting to me. So you guys don't like detailed FR. Ok then, as you wish.

No more lengthy FRs from me since no one appreciate it. Enough for me. I'll keep it very very short in future. :mad:

behappybe
08-12-2006, 10:13 AM
don't worry bro, there are always some will do not like detail frs. But I find your frs does give a very clear picture of what to expect and it does help bros to decide go or not go.
Had up you for your effort and hope your christmas wish may come true, you are just only one point away. I don't think I can acheive the same goal as you :)

TowkayChye
08-12-2006, 11:47 AM
To the one who zapped me with the comment "so long FR but not worth trying ?", I say thank you so much for highlighting to me. So you guys don't like detailed FR. Ok then, as you wish.

No more lengthy FRs from me since no one appreciate it. Enough for me. I'll keep it very very short in future. :mad:

Brother, I like your frank & detailed FR but unfortunately me not in the standard to up your point caused you can see myself onli got 13pts after giving out a FL contact to more than 30 brotherssssss....but none of them gave 1 to me, beri disappointed here :( Anyway, nvm lah....heng still got some contacts from outside fren to share with bros here

best123
08-12-2006, 06:41 PM
dun worry bro... i up you with my humble 1 point....

best123
08-12-2006, 06:43 PM
dun worry bro... i up you with my humble 1 point....

Uncle911
09-12-2006, 03:55 AM

Hi Brother,

Be cool man, I'm chinese educated, so not good in writing FR, but enjoying reading it, at lease enjoying reading your FR, so please don't give up, there always someone like me supporting you. so.. give me Five.

behappybe
09-12-2006, 10:17 AM
Bro conjurer,
I see your christmas wish had come true :D
Don't worry be merry.. be happy
Advance merry christmas to all bros

conjurer
10-12-2006, 04:35 AM
Thank you so much to all the brothers here for supporting me and encouraging me to continue posting my FRs. I will post more for you guys.

For those of you who up me, thanks a lot. It is really not easy earning points, i agree with TowKayChye, points easy to get zapped but hard to earn. It will be nice if the brothers here are more generous as it'll be quite sad if all the good samsters are not rewarded.

I am so glad that my christmas wish has come true. Will definitely return favour to those who up me. Cheers.

dominion
10-12-2006, 08:14 AM
heh you only gave me a grey card tho last time :( :mad: