PDA

View Full Version : joseph schooling

spermspray
16-08-2016, 08:15 PM
i wonder how many female want to suck his dick now.

FunnyHippo
16-08-2016, 10:48 PM
Johnbass leading the Q...

:D

Sandunes
17-08-2016, 10:28 AM
he already got such a chio gf, why would he want to fk it up?

i believe we all saw he got hook up on tinder with another girl, think he will be extra careful on these.

droopy
17-08-2016, 11:52 AM
Agree . Why would he want to invite unnecessary trouble ? His career is picking up . He really work hard and his family sacrifice a lot for him. My respect to him and to his family .

kpkblppl2
17-08-2016, 12:51 PM
Taught he has a pretty girl friend.

newyorker88
17-08-2016, 01:55 PM
He is now famous n representing singapore. He wont be that stupid to ruin everything.

He has a girl friend now too.

Enzstar
17-08-2016, 03:01 PM
I like this young man. He is still very humble despite his new found fame .

auxillaire
17-08-2016, 04:18 PM
I came across an article today where his mother commented that he is single

moddin
17-08-2016, 07:17 PM
He is so busy . Everyday training and attending classes . Where got time for girlfriend ?

CumExplorer
17-08-2016, 08:24 PM
Agree . Why would he want to invite unnecessary trouble ? His career is picking up . He really work hard and his family sacrifice a lot for him. My respect to him and to his family .

agree bro, ups +17 :D

sadfa
17-08-2016, 09:01 PM
Wahlan!

As usual the comments here are very poor without me.

It's very easy to find 100 gals to suck his cock.
Find 365 gals also no problem in 'conservative' Asian spore.

People here really don't know celebritydom n fcuking groupies been going on in the world n spore FOR YEARS!

And fcuking gals got nothing to do with married or not or how pretty his gf is.

And Joe is not Li jiawei n Ronald McDonald.
The fcuked up media will definitely protect him unless he fcuks like tiger. Not beer but woods.
Which means they'll cover up.

So even if he fcuks everyday, it WON'T AFFECT HIS INCOME. Cos he's paid 1 million for his medal Not his virginity. Kaozzzz. So he's not throwing anything away.

And people should wake up.
He's not a hero.
He's an athlete. That's all.
His gold medal only covers up garbagements failure.
And unless he donates his one mil, thanks for coming hor Joe.

And Being the poster boy for an oppressive regime isn't a hero hor

Greenfrog
17-08-2016, 09:10 PM
Wahlan!

And fcuking gals got nothing to do with married or how pretty his gf is.

The fcuked up media will definitely protect him unless he fcuks like tiger. Not beer but woods.

So even if he fcuks everyday, it WON'T AFFECT HIS INCOME. Cos he's paid 1 million for his medal Not his virginity. Kaozzzz. He's not throwing anything away.

He's not a hero. He's an athlete. That's all. His gold medal only covers up garbagements failure.

i don't think he have a choice for being the poster boy. The MIW all want to bask in his glory.

sadfa
17-08-2016, 09:16 PM
i don't think he have a choice for being the poster boy. The MIW all want to bask in his glory.

Can always say .......... no.

Same as ilo ilo. Garbagement give grant nia.
Not becos they think the director is lee Ang II.
When win awards, they surgically attach themselves to director n movie. Ptui!

Joe should Go to dinner, collect his million dollar cheque, take obligatory photos n say bye bye. Say need to go for training.

Do you know There are other really world class talents who are better than Joe honestly, who let themselves be made use by fcuked up regimes cos they say they're athletes n only think of sports. Not politics.

When regime collapse, you think wad happen to these athletes? Their name as stink as the regime.

crashnburn
17-08-2016, 11:52 PM
Can always say .......... no.

Same as ilo ilo. Garbagement give grant nia.
Not becos they think the director is lee Ang II.
When win awards, they surgically attach themselves to director n movie. Ptui!

Joe should Go to dinner, collect his million dollar cheque, take obligatory photos n say bye bye. Say need to go for training.

Do you know There are other really world class talents who are better than Joe honestly, who let themselves be made use by fcuked up regimes cos they say they're athletes n only think of sports. Not politics.

When regime collapse, you think wad happen to these athletes? Their name as stink as the regime.

I'd hardly think it is that simple especially since his mom is still a PR only...

sony2002
18-08-2016, 07:25 AM
i believe we all saw he got hook up on tinder with another girl, think he will be extra careful on these.

i am not surprised if he surf SBF too, which man in Singapore dunno SBF?

May be he scored a few in tinder or other dating sites already :D and may be even posted FR here?

samster101
18-08-2016, 11:42 AM
No offence to our national hero. One cannot help but wonder with all those butterfly kicks, how is his partner going to take it?

I mean, with his stamina, I am sure it will be a 2 hr drilling per session at breakneck speed. Can her pussy take such ramming?

Wizard69
18-08-2016, 11:47 AM
No offence to our national hero. One cannot help but wonder with all those butterfly kicks, how is his partner going to take it?

I mean, with his stamina, I am sure it will be a 2 hr drilling per session at breakneck speed. Can her pussy take such ramming?

But what if he is a Usain Bolt in bed?? 9.81 seconds and its over.

CumExplorer
19-08-2016, 05:07 PM

as long as the little schooling can swim in the tunnel faster, no problem contributing to the country again :D

lickNpoke
19-08-2016, 08:00 PM
Like a boxer in the ring... He may need to retain his aggression in the pool... so to be celibate he may not even masturbate... let's not even talk about he getting his cock sucked or go poking about...

When he retires from competition and be a celebrated coach or something... then he will get all the fucks & sucks bestowed upon him.

His folks believed in him from the start. He shows it by working hard at it not forsaking their faith in him. So he won't go fuck or suck and mess it all up.

Cuntworth
19-08-2016, 08:23 PM

That's a good one :D

sadfa
19-08-2016, 08:30 PM
Like a boxer in the ring... He may need to retain his aggression in the pool... so to be celibate he may not even masturbate... let's not even talk about he getting his cock sucked or go poking about...

When he retires from competition and be a celebrated coach or something... then he will get all the fucks & sucks bestowed upon him.

His folks believed in him from the start. He shows it by working hard at it not forsaking their faith in him. So he won't go fuck or suck and mess it all up.

1st paragraph, no scientific basis or fact.

2nd paragraph, strike when metal hot. By then, no one cares about him.

3rd paragraph, the expectations is on him as an athlete. Not a virgin! There's no proof whatsoever not fcuking makes one a supreme athlete!!

Your mentality is warped. And your blind defence of Joe reflects how effective garbagements brainwashing or 'education' is on you.

There's nothing wrong with Joe fcuking a lot of trashy stupid spore brainwashed bimbo who stupidly thinks he's a realllll hero.

Why should his parents get upset disappointed a lot of dumb broads suck his Dick?
Real weird its people like YOU who are upset.
Is it because u wish its you who's sucking?

No one really cares.
Even if hes married.
Cos he's not a real role model.
I wonder are those stupid sporeans jealous he can get free fcuks?
Or till now they got some twisted ideas of sex n Joe must b a virgin then he's worthy of being a hero.

Spore is really finished with mentality like yours

ShinyMoon
19-08-2016, 09:14 PM
Wahlan!

People here really don't know celebritydom n fcuking groupies been going on in the world n spore FOR YEARS!

And fcuking gals got nothing to do with married or not or how pretty his gf is.

So even if he fcuks everyday, it WON'T AFFECT HIS INCOME. Cos he's paid 1 million for his medal Not his virginity. Kaozzzz. So he's not throwing anything away.

He's not a hero.
He's an athlete. That's all.
His gold medal only covers up garbagements failure.
And unless he donates his one mil, thanks for coming hor Joe.

Not 1 million, only 650k after deductions here and there :D

sadfa
19-08-2016, 10:42 PM
Not 1 million, only 650k after deductions here and there :D

Don't need to worry for him la.

Garbagement will order glc to use Joe for their adverts cos he's a 'hero' so smelly smelly he will take in few million.

afterburn
19-08-2016, 10:42 PM

Strength or stamina does not guarantee a person can last long. Two entirely different things. Must desensitize the dick, else will still cum rather quickly.