PDA

View Full Version : Milktoast☆Unexpected with my Nutella guy

milktoast
16-08-2016, 10:40 AM
Hi peeps! I'm back! Was busy recently. This is a really unexpected thing going on with me and my Nutella guy. it's still on going hence certain details I might change....but not the juicy ones of course.
Hmmm why Nutella.... cos he's very sweet! Totally my kind of guy!
Tall, Fit, Cute, Funny.
Will come back ASAP to input details :o

corner9
16-08-2016, 11:15 AM
Welcome back!

MrBrat
16-08-2016, 12:10 PM
Pitching up tent . :)

Rickey
16-08-2016, 12:33 PM
Hi peeps! I'm back! Was busy recently. This is a really unexpected thing going on with me and my Nutella guy. it's still on going hence certain details I might change....but not the juicy ones of course.
Hmmm why Nutella.... cos he's very sweet! Totally my kind of guy!
Tall, Fit, Cute, Funny.
Welcome back dear sis ! :)....eagerly waiting for yr new updates !...tis time wif the nutella guy ;)

Zico82
16-08-2016, 12:36 PM
He shoot brown cream instead of white? :D

conly
16-08-2016, 06:02 PM
certain details I might change....but not the juicy ones of course.

Great.

Please do.

placido
19-08-2016, 04:32 PM
I wonder where has TS gone to ?

Pogba
19-08-2016, 10:01 PM
I wonder where has TS gone to ?

Shopping for Nutella?

Jkiruo
24-08-2016, 11:21 PM
Looks like TS disappeared before even starting the story .

milktoast
28-08-2016, 11:26 AM
It was quite a unexpected event in knowing my Nutella guy. Usually I would have ignored msg from guys like him and wouldn't even chat or reply his chat also. But guess it's fate that day. Was late at night and just reach home and waiting to sleep and on my apps to see if any msg received. Saw a greeting, feeling bored hence I replied a 'hi' and shortly after he replied and ask if I'm single? Thinking just add and if I don't like it, I can always delete him. Hence I added him and we start to chat.
Throughout our chat he said he's single like me and he's in his mid 30s. Smoker too great I thought. Saw a picture of him in the app quite normal like me. We chatted till I dozed off. :p
From that night onwards we started to chat about our daily life and work. On and off he would asked me out for drinks and each time I would reject him. That didn't deter him from asking me out again or stop him from chatting with me.
One day he asked me out and I surprised him by saying a Yes.

milktoast
28-08-2016, 11:33 AM
Sorry peeps, just woke up with my Nutella guy sleeping beside me. :p Was busy with him :D Will try update regularly about our lives together as a new couple...

jonasstone
28-08-2016, 11:51 AM
Ok camping patiently for your next instalment.

leuor
28-08-2016, 02:53 PM
Power la! Support!

ZF201
28-08-2016, 10:10 PM
Lai lai update :D

Hideflash
29-08-2016, 10:46 AM
Yes more update please .

StarMax
29-08-2016, 03:41 PM
Ok camping patiently for your next instalment.

Same same patiently waiting .... :)

milktoast
02-09-2016, 05:41 PM
My saying of 'Yes' totally took him off guard. As I didn't gave him an answer the day before and suddenly I said ok. Quickly he asked what movie and time I'm free and would like to watch. I picked the movie and he quickly drove down to the cinema to get tickets as special seats are limited. We never saw each other before. It was sort of a blind date. He was early and I told him I need 5mins more. My guy was driving his company vehicle and asked if I mind. I replied I'm ok as this isn't my first time hopping into one.

From a distance he saw me walking over and waved at me. I opened the door and got in. Once in, he looked and stare at me for a moment and he had this grin of smile on his face and he start to drive. We chatted and on the way, he teased me. He was quite a attentive guy too as he remembered my favourite green tea and popcorn. While queuing up for the snack, he was standing so close behind me. And I swear I could feel his tall body over my small size figure. God he was tall. Nothing much happen during the movies as he didn't do anything accept chat with me. After that we went to a club and had a few drinks. As we were joking and chatting, he suddenly lean over and steal a kiss from my mouth. I was quite surprised. But we continued to dance and he would hug me from behind.

We were feeling quite tired and decided to leave and he held my hand and lead the way to his vehicle. When I reach home and was preparing to get out, suddenly he stretch his arm and pull me over to him and start to kiss me. I have to admit he's a good kisser too. And we kissed and had some tongue action for like pretty long. As it was time and I said goodnight to him.

Yenno
02-09-2016, 06:08 PM
How come no action? :p

Corei59
02-09-2016, 06:15 PM
Please continue sis :)

milktoast
02-09-2016, 06:29 PM
Before I forget all the juicy details, thought I quickly pen this down....

I was alone at home and we text each other, nothing sexual just him teasing me due to my blur nature. Suddenly I had this feeling that he will surprise me. So I went to the door and peep and see if he's outside my door. True enough, before he text me, I suddenly open the door and he look surprise haha. Came in and hugged me and asked how I know he was coming. Told him I had sixth sense. :D

We hugged each other while watching my favourite drama. After finished we went to bed. As we laid on the bed he hugged me from behind and whisper in my ears that he missed me cos he was busy last few days and we didn't meet each other. Then as I rest my head on his shoulder, he then start to kiss my lips...our tongues were busy twirling and exploring each other and my right hand went down slowly and ooohhhh he was already hard. Enjoying his kisses and our passionate tongue exercise. Then he asked me, baby did you put the condom near the bed. I went to get the condom and when I'm back he already took off his boxers. :p We love to take our time exploring each other and foreplay. Slowly he removed my top and un hook my bra while we were still kissing. Slowly I start to lick his neck and moved down to his chest kissing and licking to his nips and he start to moan. Moving down I lick his tummy and then bingo.....knowing what I'm going to do, he moved his legs apart.
Slowly holding his hard on I begin to lick slowly. I love my new guy big erm sausage haha. Yes he is quite big and long. Yummy too. Start to lick and suck slowly. Using my lips mouth and tongue and enjoying the taste and making him feel wonderful. I take my own sweet time in giving him the most wonderful blow job. I know he loved it, cos he start to moan like, 'ahhhhhh......' Which guy wouldn't like a good slow licking and sucking with kissing of his hard on and slurping sound effect with a lot of deepthroat.
Can't take it anymore, he got up and hold my arms and hugged me. Laying me down it was his turn to enjoy my body. And slowly while licking and sucking my breast, he position his sausage and slowly poke me..in and out and bit by bit till he is fully inside me. Slowly fucking me in missionary and kissing and I could feel my wetness as he pushed it all the way in.

milktoast
02-09-2016, 06:30 PM
How come no action? :p
1st time meet him.

Pusslet
02-09-2016, 06:36 PM
camping for more ... :D

GreenMonkey
04-09-2016, 12:14 PM
Waiting for next updates from TS.

auxillaire
04-09-2016, 02:23 PM
Keep them coming!

MannyPajiao
04-09-2016, 04:56 PM
Please continue sis!

milktoast
01-10-2016, 01:06 AM
Can feel he is enjoying making love with me, cos he kept hugging me and kissing and tickling my nips all the while he poking me down there. I kinda like the way he made love with me. Could feel his cock head rubbing my clits so much I start to experience orgasm.....can't hold it any longer as I wanted so much to come,
Me: Dear I'm coming....feels so good....ahhhh
N: Baby you're so tight and wet.....
Me: Faster.....I want come...
N: You want me to come now?
Me: Noooo....make me come first....
Upon hearing he start to fuck me really hard and fast....ahhhh ahhh....can't hold it longer I start to get orgasm.....and still feeling I wanted it again, I told him that I wanted to ride him. Got on top and I start to sway my hips forward and back. Putting both his hands on my hips he start to enjoy this position so much that he start to fuck me below. :D Baby I'm coming.....shit....ohhhh....ahhhhh ahhhh ahhh shot his load inside me but with condom on. :p

milktoast
01-10-2016, 01:13 AM
Hi peeps, yeah I'm still with N. Recently he's a bit busy with work and our meeting has become like once a week. A bit sad but on the happy note is he always text me before going to work and remind me to have my meals cos I always skip it. Sometimes when I missed him too much and the naughty side of me will start to sex talk with him. :p Make him horny to be honest. I would tell him I want to suck his cock for an hour in the middle of the night when he's sleeping. And things like I want to lick slowly and sucking slowly. :D
That works! Cos after hearing that he said he would accompany me soon. :p

hiccup
01-10-2016, 01:19 AM
Nice update sis .... looking forward for more :D

Northwave
01-10-2016, 02:05 AM
More sexventure pls!!

Pebbler
01-10-2016, 05:49 AM
Do continue when you can TS :D

Viberto
01-10-2016, 11:57 AM
Please continue when you are free TS :D

conly
01-10-2016, 12:11 PM
That works! Cos after hearing that he said he would accompany me soon. :p

Great,do update after.

Tochiba
01-10-2016, 12:52 PM
Nice update sis

DaMouth
01-10-2016, 03:43 PM
More please!!

Nuanced
01-10-2016, 06:43 PM
Anymore updates :o

Actona
03-10-2016, 02:59 AM
Sis anymore updates?

acidicavex
03-10-2016, 10:30 AM
Wow back to writing :D

trivago
04-10-2016, 01:53 AM
More encounters please!!

Aligat
05-10-2016, 04:10 PM
Any update sis Milktoast? :)

acidicavex
06-10-2016, 10:16 AM
Must be easy licking Nutella off...:p:D

Hosida
08-10-2016, 11:04 PM
I hope I don't have to wait very long for the next update .

milktoast
18-10-2016, 04:16 PM
Hi there, latest update is that I'm not seeing him anymore. Guess somethings are just never meant to be. I'm back to being single again.
I had a one night kind of thing with a long time friend when he accompanied me. :eek:

want0nmee
18-10-2016, 06:24 PM
Sad to hear this from you. But enjoy while u can.

Rickey
18-10-2016, 11:13 PM
Hi there, latest update is that I'm not seeing him anymore. Guess somethings are just never meant to be. I'm back to being single again.
I had a one night kind of thing with a long time friend when he accompanied me. :eek:

Sad to hear this from you. But enjoy while u can.
Yes, agree wif the bro...sad to know tat many things in life for us is never permanent esp relationships :(...they r only transient, happiness for a short period of time only....so enjoy them as much as possible while u both still can & are still tgt....there is oso a saying tat says "familiarity breeds contempt"...watever kinda r/s will break up one day, though exactly when we just dunno...we need to know tat there are many twists & turns along life's journey, more often frm good to bad...but sadly not the other way ard..e.g best of frens turns into worst of enemies :(...sigh..

so be prepared for tis to happen mentally so u won't be deeply disappointed if or when it happens :cool:...sis tell us the story of yr ONS, can ??

milktoast
19-10-2016, 04:30 PM
:D been hooked on a new hobby lately. Will pen my ONS soon

MannyPajiao
19-10-2016, 09:12 PM

Please do, quick quick :D

want0nmee
20-10-2016, 02:06 PM

I wonder what this hobby that got you hook on?

lickaboobs
20-10-2016, 03:17 PM
Waiting for more update..

milktoast
20-10-2016, 06:30 PM
Not sex related that's for sure. :D

Wangba
21-10-2016, 11:45 AM
Waiting for updates..

axiana
21-10-2016, 02:51 PM
camping for update

summerberry
21-10-2016, 03:35 PM
Waiting for TS!! Pls update soon... :D

milktoast
22-10-2016, 02:17 AM
My very unexpected first ONS with a long time ex date
P was a guy that used to date me quite often after Mike. I would just say we are more like anything also can talk about buddies but no sex stuffs the most only kiss and hug.
So, after N I was a bit depress and drinking and smoking. P came by when he heard of it knowing I'd be needing someone at that time.
P bought some wine and came over. We had two bottles of wine and smoking at the balcony. I pour out whatever question marks I had and told P.

bobbyau
22-10-2016, 07:57 AM
Please continue sis :)

mintyone
22-10-2016, 11:09 AM
Very nice story sis!

milktoast
22-10-2016, 03:00 PM
I asked P, am I not a good girlfriend? Actually I know the answers but just want to hear a different view from a guy.
P: nah, you're a great girlfriend but it's a waste that he doesn't know and realize that.
after hearing that I felt more depress. like wtf why it happen. at times will feel like it's a trap set up. dig a big hole and wait for me to fall into it and then run away. fiak.

milktoast
22-10-2016, 03:41 PM
off topic a bit, but can't help to realize nowadays most guys love to cheat (btw I don't mean girls don't but not so much). Is it difficult to love just one girl only? remain faithful as in you don't go around flirting or poking every hole or any hole in front of you?

Rickey
22-10-2016, 04:46 PM
off topic a bit, but can't help to realize nowadays most guys love to cheat (btw I don't mean girls don't but not so much). Is it difficult to love just one girl only? remain faithful as in you don't go around flirting or poking every hole or any hole in front of you?
v. hard but possible sis...but only if u treat him like there is no other man around..like he is yr KING perhaps & in the process make him feel tat you r the only girl around too ;)...SHOWER him wif ALL the LOVE you got & supply him wif ALL his needs & wants particularly SEX, so there no need watsoever for him to look elsewhere ;)...all the best sis ! :)

btw sis, frm newspaper reports the no of girls or wives cheating r oso on the rise :(

milktoast
22-10-2016, 04:56 PM
v. hard but possible sis...but only if u treat him like there is no other man around like he is yr KING perhaps...SHOWER him wif ALL the LOVE you got & supply him wif ALL his needs & wants particularly SEX, so there no need for him watsoever to look elsewhere ;)...all the best sis ! :)

btw sis, frm newspaper reports the no of girls or wives cheating r oso on the rise :(

all I can say is, guys if you like someone, or you don't like, please don't betray yourself or lie to get what you want. As you know what is karma.

Rickey
22-10-2016, 05:34 PM
all I can say is, guys if you like someone, or you don't like, please don't betray yourself or lie to get what you want. As you know what is karma.
From logical reasoning & reading of stories of couples or husbands & wives cheating on each other, the reason why they look to others to fulfill their sexual needs, desires & satisfaction is tat these r not fully met by their current partners. Best is of cos to be open &:frank wif each other abt it but no one man or woman is able to do tat cos they know no one would ever accept a 3rd party in their r/s except those special SWING couples ..so they just feel it needless & too wasteful to spoil an o/w happy r/s by telling their partners ..tis is of cos not to say tat lying is the rite thing to do...tats why it is ALWAYS IMPT in a r/s to treat each other well ALL THE TIME & wif continuing HIGH RESPECT & LOVE so things like tis never need to happen..but granted tis is always easier said than done..sigh

milktoast
23-10-2016, 02:32 AM
as expected I cried quietly and tears slowly rolling down my cheeks till it's like a leaking tap that's spoiled. P took some tissue to passed to me and I just hold it in my hands. still wondering in my mind and P suddenly just lean over and hug me. it's not my first time hugging him hence I didn't resist. think my tears soak a bit on his top.

ChrisBenteke
23-10-2016, 11:34 AM
Soak more please.

Rockgen
23-10-2016, 08:00 PM
Please hug more.

milktoast
24-10-2016, 02:06 PM
feeling a bit embarrassed i break free from the hug with P and wipe my tears. then i felt something. p lean forward and kissed me. my whole mind was in total blank and i dont know why i start to imagine p as n. wtf!:eek:

Zico82
25-10-2016, 01:33 AM
Sis please continue :)

sxem
25-10-2016, 03:28 PM
So obvious that P wants to take advantage of your vulnerable position to get some action.

I don't believe male female relationships can ever be platonic.

Nothing wrong if you want a rebound fuck though. Please don't misunderstand me.

milktoast
25-10-2016, 04:36 PM
So obvious that P wants to take advantage of your vulnerable position to get some action.

I don't believe male female relationships can ever be platonic.

Nothing wrong if you want a rebound fuck though. Please don't misunderstand me.

sex between two consenting adults well I wouldn't say he take advantage. I do know P likes me.