PDA

View Full Version : From a young n slim to one big piece of meat??

milo_man
18-11-2006, 01:15 AM
Suddenly I have this thoughts after fuckin my gf..If we got married n she gives birth, den she becomes fat after birth n still fucking horny..I can't imagine she keep askin for more..like tiger beer..God damn it..What or any bros in the same situation? Send her to slim classes is one expensive way, find a mistress isn't a long term solution..how..?I can't divorce cos she is e mother of my kid...dats is the saddest thing can happen to a man..

JOGK
18-11-2006, 01:32 AM
Suddenly I have this thoughts after fuckin my gf..If we got married n she gives birth, den she becomes fat after birth n still fucking horny..I can't imagine she keep askin for more..like tiger beer..God damn it..What or any bros in the same situation? Send her to slim classes is one expensive way, find a mistress isn't a long term solution..how..?I can't divorce cos she is e mother of my kid...dats is the saddest thing can happen to a man..

she might think likewise too :D

jinrenhe
18-11-2006, 01:51 AM
Hahaha.... yar, sometimes i see those ah lao with their wife--- those permed hair auntie type with lydia sum figure i also wonder...

and i also have this fear :D

whitegals
18-11-2006, 03:47 AM

Bro, have you got a car?

If so, take her out often on drives, however, you drive while she's tied to the back of the car, drive along slowly so she has to run to keep up or get dragged. Speed up gradually over time.

If you're a real sadist, :D make her run in front of the car.

no_faith
18-11-2006, 06:24 AM
bro tis porb not cfm wan, 50-50
see zoey.t boobs becum bigger but not growing sideways, maybe u have d luck too
'always look on the bright side of life...'

desk13
18-11-2006, 06:30 AM
My personal experience, sending her to those expensive slimming session will not necessary helps as she dont control her diet.

nuclearkid
18-11-2006, 07:01 PM
My personal experience, sending her to those expensive slimming session will not necessary helps as she dont control her diet.

Yea dude, especially when after going for slimming session, eat even more cos feel justified. In the end, waste more money (for more food and slimming course)! :D

zenneon
18-11-2006, 07:34 PM
I have no kids but currently my wife is pregnant.
My wife doesn't like excercise but she has good figure. I think, this is genetic because her family members are mostly above 1.85 (guys).

I hope, she won't become fat after giving birth.

zenneon
18-11-2006, 07:35 PM
I hope, your wife like to excercise.

Just go to gym and experience muscle sore..
I feel bad when my muscle isn't aching.

Kyser Soze
18-11-2006, 09:33 PM
Maybe outer beauty is not forever, but inner beauty is. :D

Spud_Boy
18-11-2006, 10:05 PM
well, even if she doesn't get fatter.. she'll get older too.. den the skin'll the wrinkled.. breast sagging etc.. we jus to look beyond the physical beauty & more of the inner beauty.. after all, she's gonna be by ur side till 1 of u meets our maker.. gotta find some1 who u wun get sick of.. :)

MMM88
19-11-2006, 12:49 AM
guys ....we marry becos we luv our CO .....so no matter wat happen, we shld cherish them.....remember "for better or worst......";)
inner beauty is everlasting ........cheers :)

MMM88
19-11-2006, 12:50 AM
double post ....sori

curiosityz
19-11-2006, 12:11 PM
guys ....we marry becos we luv our CO .....so no matter wat happen, we shld cherish them.....remember "for better or worst......";)

totally agree with you, bro!

Spud_Boy
19-11-2006, 12:29 PM
guys ....we marry becos we luv our CO .....so no matter wat happen, we shld cherish them.....remember "for better or worst......

yup.. v true.. do always treasure ur loved 1.. :)

milo_man
19-11-2006, 03:58 PM
yup..inner beauty.but den her inner beauty cant compare to a 20+ girl..haha How many of u or us will become ti go pek(dirty old man)? Meaning either u go out to eat or eat the old fatty meat?

milo_man
19-11-2006, 04:00 PM
yup..inner beauty.but den her inner beauty cant compare to a 20+ girl..haha How many of u or us will become ti go pek(dirty old man)? Meaning either u go out to eat or eat the old fatty meat?

jimmyccc
20-11-2006, 11:39 AM
there is never the best of 2 worlds... so either u live with it or divorce and get new one...

tissue
20-11-2006, 12:22 PM

Hi milo_man,

In that case, I should consider myself lucky that my husband still loves screwing me even though I moved 2 or 3 sizes up after giving birth to 2 children..

My husband also put on weight and in bed, he is not the stallion that he used to be.. Can I also trade him in for a upgraded version? :D

Now, that's food for thought...There are so many MILF lovers nowadays...I may have a chance to try others out...

Cheers / Tissue