PDA

View Full Version : Golden Place at Plaza Sentosa (NO NEED TO GO THERE)

l10nshad
14-08-2016, 12:51 PM
Happened last night, I and my friends (3 of us) was visiting JB for foods and small exploration. We didnt place to cheong, so we didn't research more info before, then we decided to go Plaza Sentosa to sightseeing and explore.

One of the place we tried (8.30pm) to visit is Golden Place at 1st Floor of the building, we wanted to check the girl quality first before open the room package (MYR 368 for 2 buckets of beers, each consists 6 bottles of beers). But shitty mami said roughly like "the girls haven't arrived, they will come at 9pm", we asked how many girls usually they have, some of them claimed and told us "about 50-60 girls", so simply we said, we will go around and come back at 9pm to see again. And so we did.

9.30pm we came back to this place, we tried to confirm the room package, then we asked whether the girls have arrived or not and can we checked the quality. But they keep refuse to us for check the girls, they said must open the room package first. So we did, 368$ for 2 buckets of beers.

We brought by them to a room with old karaoke system, with not a good maintenance. I personally don't mind about it, I dont come to this place to sing song, same with the other 2 brothers. But it's already a bad indication. But we still really curious about the girls quality, so we asked mami again, where are the girls ?, a waiters keep saying, "wait i call you the mami ya", but the mami herself is running around like CB outside our room. We keep asking and asking them about this "50-60 GIRLS".

Mami come to us, said, the good quality girls haven't arrived, they only said got bad one, we insists want to see even if it's bad quality, so she bring "some girls" to our room, and arrived 3 FUCKING UGLY ANGELS, we didn't expect it will be good, since even the mami herself already claim it's bad quality, so she proved it. But wait.... they said got "50-60 GIRLS", why come only 3 CIBAI GIRLS ? "50-60" compare to "3" is damn cibai stupid.

And they said girls will come at 10pm, to be honest I'm not sure whether this would come true last night or not, but we felt the trust that we tried to give them already done.

So, we cancelling the room, they said need to pay fine cos some of the beers already opened, actually we didn't even touched any of it, the one who opened it was the waiter and the cibai mami. But we didn't want to waste any time more in this place and we actually already prepared to pay the fine which we expect only 100-150MYR since only 3 bottles opened from 12 bottles (again not us who opened it). But they insist us to pay 194MYR since that the price for 1 bucket they said. We already really pissed off and we didn't want to waste any time with these CIBAIs anymore, we did spent 194MYR to pay the fine (we paid 200MYR actually, we didn't care about the chance anymore)

some other info we heard from other peoples outsite this place, was Golden Place was having a good business back then, but many fights happened, and some people died there, fell down or whatever the cause. So the business dropped like crazy.

Another things I need to bring out is, the mami service is really really sucks, everytime we tried to ask her something, she always told us to talk with other peoples, I was thinking she got communication problem, which is not when I realized at the end. She is just a lazy pig who doesn't want to talk/serve you before you opened the room.

To all cheongster who want try to explore places in JB for fun, I tell you this for "YOU" and the future of "FUN PLACES", DON'T support/spend any cents into this kind of places, support the good one especially with the good service you can find.

3 of us are not really active cheongsters lately, specially JB area for KTV, it was unexpected schedule when we suddenly felt want to explore. Maybe we just got bad luck, better DON'T DO same mistake like we did.

DON'T TOUCH THIS PLACE, LET THEM GO BANKRUPT, LET THEM GOT RAID AND RAID AGAIN, LET SOME MORE PEOPLES DIED THERE, UNTIL ONE DAY THEY PLACE WILL DESTRUCTED

TO THEM (if they read this) : EAT THOSE FUCKING MYR 200