PDA

View Full Version : Seeking local advice

loupan
13-08-2016, 03:55 AM
Hello to all bros and fellow cheongsters! I am coming back to Singapore for a few days after many many years of living abroad. Really looking forward to the trip. Planning to hit some spas, visit geylang and get some overnighters to my hotel room. Does anyone have any suggestions for fellow cheongster who has been out of the game for so long and. Is desperate for some good play?

1) which hotel is girl friendly? Planning to bring in different girls for outcall plus an old girlfriend. So want to avoid 81 and fragrances. Budget about $200 a night. Anyone know of nice rooms for banging also great, like open see trhough bathroom type room etc.

2) which spa is most happening now? With syt and good full service? Also what is the going rate nowadays?

3) are there any good ktvs around? Not the expensive type like those on havelock rd. more like Boss standard of last time, resonance pricing but plenty of girls. Any young wild Malay girl ktv?

Any other great lobang will be very very appreciated! Thanking you in advanced all my bros!!

Blue Grass
13-08-2016, 02:04 PM
I suggest that you start reading up first . Lots of info available if you know where to look.

johnn
17-08-2016, 12:54 AM
not expensive one may not be good,pls dont go there.
telling wrong person got full svc, the place later got raid.
gal frendly to me,may not be friendly to u.

droopy
17-08-2016, 11:43 AM
Some people expect to be spoonfed .

sundial
17-08-2016, 02:02 PM
Please hire a tour guide. They will bring you for a good time.

kpkblppl2
17-08-2016, 02:23 PM
1) Recommend Istana Hotel

2) use the spa list in SBF

3) follow bro Warbird

Lobangs - plenty sponsors here and spoil for choice.