PDA

View Full Version : Lack of Sexcitment

BigMatt
17-11-2006, 03:53 AM
Gooddays to all the brothers here ......
Just wanna share some feeling over here.
Me this year is 39 and I started cheoning since 18 my army days, so cheonged for 21 years locally and international lor.
But this years, I have this strange feeling that I'm kind of sick Fucking the gals at Geylang, Health Centre, TN, FL, PRC, Thai etc
The strange feeling is the all gals are so commerical acted, the moans nomatter how loud, how horny she react like Oh Dear ! Oh Baby ! Oh Oh I cuming ! I love It ! Wow, so Big! Make me have a FAKE feeling.
I lose the sexeciment and thrill I have before.
I understand that the gals dont work for FUN but for money but for me I'm looking for FUN ma 100% F & F , Fuck & FUN.
At first I have this strange feeling, I tell myself maybe the gals are experts lian so should look for younger gals or SYT.
Tried OKY Sam and others who intro really young gals below 21 to me, but I still have this kind of fake feeling.....
Kind of sick or boring but my little head always win the my big head, every few days will go cheong again.
Is it after so many years, I become tired the same cheong rountie or I need something more sexiciment?
Anyway I'm still strong and wake up every morning with a hard rod leh.
Hope brothers here can enlighten me, Thank you :)

RedJacket
17-11-2006, 04:44 AM
So what do you want us to enlighten you on?

If your small head can endure commercial sex for the rest of your life, then wish you all the best.

If you cannot, i would welcome you back on behalf of all the sex workers.

curiosityz
17-11-2006, 07:59 AM
bro, so you want new excitement? how bout finding a gf and do it with her? your experience and skill would have easily outpar her... :p

Kyser Soze
17-11-2006, 10:25 AM
It boils down to the conflict of interest. The FLs fuck for the money, while the men fucks for the pleasure. It can seldom be aligned, unless the gal and you can click. My experience is 1 in perhaps 8 can click while doing the bedroom stuffs. Some samsters feel bored having commercial sex. You are not alone, I feel bored sometimes. :(

analog539
17-11-2006, 10:40 AM
Heyyah Big Matt:

too much of a good thing? Actually, inside it sounds like you'd like to fuck someone who really wants to fuck you...welcome to the club.:)
In theory, that is suppose to happen when you get married, but as you are well aware, 80% of the bros on this board are married so it doesn't always pan out like theory says.

Life is messy...
What to do?

:)
Jim

hi5550
17-11-2006, 10:56 AM
Bro, me also same here. Ever since wife give birth to two children, her stomach became big and breast became small. lose interest sometime.

Then try go oversea to look for PRC but all just want money, no love and no true make love.

Now life is so bore and whenever see sexy girl on the street and must go tn to shake it out. very bore.

cheong_man
17-11-2006, 01:25 PM
Bro,

Me also like you feeling those fake responds, maybe we can share more new experience the next time man.

if you want less commerical act maybe you can try out ons. Most of ons just want enjoyment / fulfilment of fantasy, however you need to fish them (those baits are expensive too).

Can try the below threads for some info.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=61790&page=3

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1738721#post1738721

dna_gene
17-11-2006, 03:38 PM
That's why I dislike commercial sex, there's no feeling nor chemistry, just purely pumping the gal. The pleasure is only slightly better than using our own "黄金左右手" and yet it costs $50-$500 or even more. That's why I only look for sex partners, where there's interaction and mental stimulation. The satisfaction of getting the gals fucking with you willingly and long hours of enjoyable passionate sex are just far so much better! Then again, different people different views, some like to keep it simple and less complicated. ^_^

Bronco
17-11-2006, 04:01 PM
Bro Bigmatt,
First of all, r u married..?? if not go find one which u really love and have a good sexual intercourse with ur life partner since u lack of sexcitment with all the FLs included international too. Dun waste $ and time, u r gettin older soon..go n find good partner and settle down b4 it is too late. Cheers!! :)

Bronco
17-11-2006, 04:03 PM
So sorry double entry due to system lagging ...pai seh!!!!

BigMatt
18-11-2006, 02:00 AM
Tks bro of all your advise and personal view.
Ya ! I fantansy ONS but with my monkey face I dont have any luck till now, even thought I always drink in pub.
OL is the kind that really make me crazy.......

BigMatt
18-11-2006, 02:01 AM
Tks bro of all your advise and personal view.
Ya ! I fantansy ONS but with my monkey face I dont have any luck till now, even thought I always drink in pub.

David_Ginola
18-11-2006, 06:06 PM
......... That's why I only look for sex partners, where there's interaction and mental stimulation. The satisfaction of getting the gals fucking with you willingly and long hours of enjoyable passionate sex are just far so much better! Then again, different people different views, some like to keep it simple and less complicated. ^_^

Bro got to agree with u. So friends of mine are married, so they just pay n f off. Some will look for sex partners....to really enjoy the truth of love making. Is so different when u r making out with someone who is so willingly. Actually, I've stopped all HCs n TNs....reason being is costly when i hv a family. So I just kept in touch with a close 'friend'. Ocassionally, we will go out have a short fun.

cheers

jng1103
18-11-2006, 10:09 PM

Yes, we share the same fantasy but with little money and my duck face, I doubt any OLs would get closer to me, let alone to bed with me. So, the last resolution is use our best "buddy"(hands) with few video clips. Sigh, life sucks every time I come back from clubbing :o

jimbo

YamCake
18-11-2006, 10:39 PM
Hi Bro BigMatt,

Thats strange for a man like you... 男人四是一条龙。。。The best part of a man life starts at your age...

Maybe you will feel different next year... All the best to you!

MMM88
19-11-2006, 12:24 AM
.. 男人四是一条龙。。。

totallly agreeeeed......:D

svs_hire
19-11-2006, 12:32 AM
hi thread starter ... me too 39 this yrs just like u have tried HC, FL, GL (legal hse and streewalker) ... same feels like wht u fells... always looking for those feeling bonks but no chance ... so inorder to have those nice feeling again did have a few short flings (mostly divoicee) infact now still with a lady...kekeke...:D

but have to becarefull lor when have fling especially if u r married .... :D

parn_t
22-11-2006, 03:16 PM
hi thread starter ... me too 39 this yrs just like u have tried HC, FL, GL (legal hse and streewalker) ... same feels like wht u fells... always looking for those feeling bonks but no chance ... so inorder to have those nice feeling again did have a few short flings (mostly divoicee) infact now still with a lady...kekeke...:D

but have to becarefull lor when have fling especially if u r married .... :D

Go for ah guan?