PDA

View Full Version : boring sbr massage

darkness4311666
10-08-2016, 04:26 AM
just came back from a massage at sbr and the massage was so boring as the ML justtouch here a bit and touch there without any strength at all. after 15mins she ask me to flip over and ask what i want and ask what is on the menu. the menu is hj 50 bm 80 fj 150 fj with extra 200. I chose bm she strip her top and start the hj i ask her where the action and she said she is sick and do not want to pass the germs to me. anyway i just accept her explanation. when i want to autoroam her she just move further away from me saying cannot. i told her it will be difficult for me to cum. she say i got to respect women. first massage was suck and bm even worst. after the deed she just gave me some tissue and i got to clean myself up. after that she just dress up waiting for the payment. i pay and left and after that i realise i pay an hour massage but only 30 mins.

Kamenrider666
10-08-2016, 10:54 AM
Bro no offence but places like this i think you should just say out the name of the MP for all bros to know . Although its a learning process but i think nobody like to get their money wasted . Just my 2 cents .

BADDDman
10-08-2016, 11:23 AM
Darkness

U spent yr very hard earned money - and what u got was a belly filled with ANGER + emptiness.......😱

Do us samsters a favor - expose this unworthy MP + ML - SHARE is CARE 👍

just came back from a massage at sbr and the massage was so boring as the ML justtouch here a bit and touch there without any strength at all. after 15mins she ask me to flip over and ask what i want and ask what is on the menu. the menu is hj 50 bm 80 fj 150 fj with extra 200. I chose bm she strip her top and start the hj i ask her where the action and she said she is sick and do not want to pass the germs to me. anyway i just accept her explanation. when i want to autoroam her she just move further away from me saying cannot. i told her it will be difficult for me to cum. she say i got to respect women. first massage was suck and bm even worst. after the deed she just gave me some tissue and i got to clean myself up. after that she just dress up waiting for the payment. i pay and left and after that i realise i pay an hour massage but only 30 mins.

adonis
10-08-2016, 01:49 PM
Hi darkness4311666. Sorry. I feel for you. Something like this happened to me in other massage parlours and in small short time hotels in Geylang by PRC girls over a few years. It's often PRC girls who give bad service! I really think the massage girl you had wasn't sick but she just short changed you a HJ for a BM. They can only earn one time. No repeat business.

bedokMassage
10-08-2016, 01:56 PM
not boring masg
Its no mssg at all.

+ i tot its so boring that u sleep through out the session.

darkness4311666
10-08-2016, 04:41 PM
it is yun tcm next to the temple used to call another in the past but i cannot remember thename. tried to get her name but she refuse to say saying that i would complain. well they should know by returning customers they earn more. i think i will stick to thai massage or stick to my massage lady who give good massage

Cheesebeast
10-08-2016, 05:26 PM
I wonder what is fj with extra 200

adonis
10-08-2016, 06:50 PM
Hi Cheesebeast. FJ with extras at $200 is just a bait to make us pay high prices, get bad, rushed service and excuses why the massage girl cannot do what they promised.

BADDDman
10-08-2016, 08:30 PM
Darkness

18 pts to you - for exposing and sharing with samsters 👌

it is yun tcm next to the temple used to call another in the past but i cannot remember thename. tried to get her name but she refuse to say saying that i would complain. well they should know by returning customers they earn more. i think i will stick to thai massage or stick to my massage lady who give good massage

Bestie
10-08-2016, 09:42 PM
Personally, frankly speaking, for me, whenever I wanted to visit MP, the word "massage" never in my mind at all.

Somehow, the way most ML massage me, I just felt painful more than anything.

So sometime, I just prefer sensual sexy massage, maybe I'm those kind you guys will say I spoilt the market.:D

Many time, once ML come into the room, action begin:D

Recently visited this MP along BQ (don't ask me for ctc), although the ML was in uniform, a bit turn off, I still choose sensual massage with dimmer light and slowly, slowly, we started to French and I nearly raw her, luckily my brain overcome my dick head:D ended up, she jerk me off with such a loud moan, when I walk out the MP, the recept give me a smile like telling me, try me next time, hahaha

darkness4311666
10-08-2016, 11:08 PM
thank you bro baddman for the points.

darkness4311666
10-08-2016, 11:14 PM
different people have different views. even though the main course is horrible at least you could forward to the desert but when desert is serve it taste horrible as well. you leave the place feeling cheated and a waste of time and money.

imodel
11-08-2016, 12:58 AM
I am not sure why u would even bother to get her service when she already shown u her lousy service in massage.

So desperate bro? Come on. Give your money to the beggar that this kind of cheap lazy sluts

muthu_curry
11-08-2016, 06:09 AM

Used to be called Ren Ren Tcm.

M0ntblanc
11-08-2016, 09:25 AM
Lol same boss and shop run by the most many threads in the forum for massage... Surprise that the quality they provide only like that yet still many bros go... What's the point going massage centre to massage but the most important massage part is missing :confused:

If I want to just release I will rather go geylang or find fl and not hc cause that's the place you go for super good fck but go hc is to enjoy a good massage first

Giansex
11-08-2016, 10:12 AM
Lol same boss and shop run by the most many threads in the forum for massage... Surprise that the quality they provide only like that yet still many bros go... What's the point going massage centre to massage but the most important massage part is missing :confused:

If I want to just release I will rather go geylang or find fl and not hc cause that's the place you go for super good fck but go hc is to enjoy a good massage first
nt same boss....new management take over.renren pioneer joint in sbr mah

Ken79
11-08-2016, 12:00 PM
That's why these PRCs say that SG men are a bunch of daft roberts, these people are too lenient and easy going towards the MLs.
That's why the MLs blatantly cut corners, rush job, show attitude, chop carrot.
If you chiong in China, they won't even dare to do that.

Considering that you pay $50 for cover and $100-150 for fj in hc, what you get is simply a 10-20 mins piano massage.

I might as well spend the $50 on a solid massage at a clean joint, followed by a visit to a $100-150 FL or legal house.
End of the day the expense is the same.

SAFFRONnation
11-08-2016, 12:59 PM
MONTBLANC

WISE WORDS - from laojiao ;)

What's the point going massage centre to massage but the most important massage part is missing..... ?

SAFFRONnation
11-08-2016, 01:01 PM
ken senior

Indeed many SG men spoilt the market - by being too lenient to these Foreign Talents (FT).

Guys remember - some FTs do NOT deserve your "respect".....:mad:

That's why these PRCs say that SG men are a bunch of daft roberts, these people are too lenient and easy going towards the MLs.

Considering that you pay $50 for cover and $100-150 for fj in hc, what you get is simply a 10-20 mins piano massage.

I might as well spend the $50 on a solid massage at a clean joint, followed by a visit to a $100-150 FL or legal house.

Kamenrider666
11-08-2016, 01:23 PM
In this kind of situation some of us will think that "aiya since here already just go ahead with it la" .. last time i used to think like that too . But then,try thinking if we give them(MLs) chance or respect,who give us our money ? In the end we ownself on the losing end . I'll still go around to recce new places but when this kind of situation arise,i'll just get up,get dressed and get out of the MP lol . To darkness bro,better luck next time ! Cheers

boomerangarang
11-08-2016, 01:45 PM
I like good massage before the deed. Tried the SBR joints and mostly piano massage then GQ. FJs hit and miss. Some not bad, some mechanical. Stopped going to those joints. Seems like many PRC ML in those joints have similar attitude. Chio bu but service lacking. Like some bros here said, go Spa is to have massage. If have nice FJ after massage then is happy ending.

Regaine
11-08-2016, 01:57 PM

That is why I have been telling don't overpay for extra services . It depends on what you are looking for . If you are looking for a release you are much better off going to Geylang and pay $150.00 . There at least the service is acceptable and the best part is the girl totally undress . :)

It is these types of spas/shops won't last long. At most they carrot chop us one time and that is it we will never come back again . As a customer you have your rights and don't let these MLs push into doing something which you are not comfortable with .

Cheong wisely and cheong safely .

Giansex
11-08-2016, 03:17 PM
technically speaking this are tcm shop disguise as fuck shop..if u interested in massage can go imperial apple.if u chiong hc is also same.20mins massage then is fj next...

adonis
12-08-2016, 02:33 PM
I RTFed a PRC massage girl in a massage parlour in another location, hoping that she improved. No, she was the same rushed bad service. I learned another lesson.

johnn
12-08-2016, 02:43 PM
technically speaking this are tcm shop disguise as fuck shop..if u interested in massage can go imperial apple.if u chiong hc is also same.20mins massage then is fj next...
imperial another expensive fuck shop.

newyorker88
12-08-2016, 03:32 PM
That is why I have been telling don't overpay for extra services . It depends on what you are looking for . If you are looking for a release you are much better off going to Geylang and pay $150.00 . There at least the service is acceptable and the best part is the girl totally undress .

It is these types of spas/shops won't last long. At most they carrot chop us one time and that is it we will never come back again . As a customer you have your rights and don't let these MLs push into doing something which you are not comfortable with .

Cheong wisely and cheong safely .

Very good post. Good massage with a HJ or FJ later is nice. Seriously, these FAKE MASSAGE CON SHOPS are pulling the standard down. Use to have locals doing such with reasonable standards. Now, mostly PRC/Viet shops. Piano for a few minutes and then go direct for the action at prices that are like GL. The entrance fees are just a cover. Might as well go for a good massage n then GL for the fun.

newyorker88
12-08-2016, 03:34 PM
ken senior

Indeed many SG men spoilt the market - by being too lenient to these Foreign Talents (FT).

Guys remember - some FTs do NOT deserve your "respect".....::

Agree. THey are doing for the money, and not doing a good job. Faster finish, more customers.

comm
12-08-2016, 04:48 PM
Sigh........

Bestie
12-08-2016, 08:32 PM
I have been chionging HC, MP since the 80s till now, is there really a good massage around in SG? I doubt so.

Yes, we walk in, we expecting a good rub, but I believe happy ending still the main course, or else we won't even want to walk into any of the joints.

Want to have a good rub, go to those real massage joints in shopping mall, open concept, most are male therapist, foot massage, back massage, etc all done in the eye of the public......

We know the different between GL and ML, in GL, each gal have their very systematic way of servicing their clients, somehow the atmosphere is not there, same gal you visit twice, the pattern will be the same, they won't just change for you......as for ML, they are not pros, but with chemistry build and a little money spent, you will feel the different.

If one expecting paying a GL standard to engage same same with ML, than I can only say, in hokkien, eat rice don't know the rice price.

Xxbonk
12-08-2016, 08:51 PM
I have been chionging HC, MP since the 80s till now, is there really a good massage around in SG? I doubt so.

Yes, we walk in, we expecting a good rub, but I believe happy ending still the main course, or else we won't even want to walk into any of the joints.

Want to have a good rub, go to those real massage joints in shopping mall, open concept, most are male therapist, foot massage, back massage, etc all done in the eye of the public......

We know the different between GL and ML, in GL, each gal have their very systematic way of servicing their clients, somehow the atmosphere is not there, same gal you visit twice, the pattern will be the same, they won't just change for you......as for ML, they are not pros, but with chemistry build and a little money spent, you will feel the different.

If one expecting paying a GL standard to engage same same with ML, than I can only say, in hokkien, eat rice don't know the rice price.
agreed!!!!

Ken79
12-08-2016, 09:33 PM
Please la, since you have chiong for a good 30+ years already then you should be fully aware of how things have deteriorated.

We don't even need to go back to the 80s or 90s, I started in the mid 2000s and last time an hour's cover is about $35 with full course at $100.
we get a BJ, front and back tickling tease with fingers, front and back BM with boobies and finally the FJ.
Even a $50 HJ comes with auto roaming and most often topless.
And it's a full hour or almost full.

I can accept it when prices increase but standards remains the same or same prices at lower standards of services; what I can't accept is standards dropped so low but prices easily 50-100% more.

What do we get now?
High prices, rush jobs, attitude problem, double bookings, eat our time, top up more for roaming, etc
These MLs simply take us for granted, no matter they are from China, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
They don't show these attitudes in their own countries but only dare to do it in SG because they know that they can get away with it.
Even these gals when they go Msia also don't dare to cut corners!
Situation made worst by gong kia who support and defend them.

These days I largely stopped hc and stop writing posts, I go chiong on my own based on another platform and I don't look back at all.
End of the day my advice to maximize your $150-200 these days is go to a solid decent massage first and then go find a FL to bonk, vice versa.
If really want to go hc, just pay $35/half hour and then go directly to special.

SAFFRONnation
12-08-2016, 09:48 PM
Kudos to Ken laojiao 👌 100 % in agreement to your modus operandi.

Do support Decent + CLEAN MPs - these MLs are worth your small investment $ 🤗

Please la, since you have chiong for a good 30+ years already then you should be fully aware of how things have deteriorated.

We don't even need to go back to the 80s or 90s, I started in the mid 2000s and last time an hour's cover is about $35 with full course at $100.
we get a BJ, front and back tickling tease with fingers, front and back BM with boobies and finally the FJ.

I can accept it when prices increase but standards remains the same or same prices at lower standards of services; what I can't accept is standards dropped so low but prices easily 50-100% more.

What do we get now?
High prices, rush jobs, attitude problem, double bookings, eat our time, top up more for roaming, etc
These MLs simply take us for granted, no matter they are from China, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
They don't show these attitudes in their own countries but only dare to do it in SG because they know that they can get away with it.

These days I largely stopped hc and stop writing posts, I go chiong on my own based on another platform and I don't look back at all.
End of the day my advice to maximize your $150-200 these days is go to a solid decent massage first and then go find a FL to bonk, vice versa.
If really want to go hc, just pay $35/half hour and then go directly to special.

Bestie
12-08-2016, 10:02 PM

Yes, totally agree with you.

Inside the small little 4 walls, nobody can be the same or treated the same by the ML, market rate doesn't set by the law, there's no right or wrong on that. In the 80s, a good HJ only $20, with "inflation" haha, today minimum also $50, if a ML quote you $80, is her right, there's no rules saying cannot.

End of the day, who gain, who lose, you know, I know lor......

comm
12-08-2016, 10:37 PM

What do we get now?

agree with u........

Xxbonk
13-08-2016, 12:44 AM
Yes, totally agree with you.

Inside the small little 4 walls, nobody can be the same or treated the same by the ML, market rate doesn't set by the law, there's no right or wrong on that. In the 80s, a good HJ only $20, with "inflation" haha, today minimum also $50, if a ML quote you $80, is her right, there's no rules saying cannot.

End of the day, who gain, who lose, you know, I know lor......
bro i agreed, what happen inside the rm is between mutual party..i still can get 100-120 for fj at sbe joints.if one want a good massage n fj go jb lagi best...less than 100sgd all in plus meal can soak in jacuzzi smoke like king.hahaha!!

doesnt make sense ppl are complaining not happy dont go lor.

SAFFRONnation
15-08-2016, 01:18 PM
COMM thanks for your sign-off.

Indeed a Fair + Sensible Samster's statements............. :D

Samsters including myself can take a lead from you -

"1 FR do not make a WL fixed in stone good or bad, sometimes u have to try her urself".

"Do up the points of FRs you find accurate !! "

Sigh........

PM me ur FR and i will post it for you anonymously
1 FR do not make a WL fixed in stone good or bad, sometimes u have to try her urself
Do up the points of FRs you find accurate