PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

FleshAlong
01-04-2020, 12:54 AM
Was at ECP around 5pm yesterday, saw a couple frenching in the front of the car. They stopped immediately when they spotted me, and I drove away as I had an appointment.
Not sure if they would have gone all the way :D

netrot
01-04-2020, 11:41 AM
Was at ECP around 5pm yesterday, saw a couple frenching in the front of the car. They stopped immediately when they spotted me, and I drove away as I had an appointment.
Not sure if they would have gone all the way :D

Bro. They stopped immediately cos they discover that they forget to practice safe distance :) and more ever they thought you from the gov sector telling that to have a safe distance if they are not related ATM :D

Jay Chou
01-04-2020, 03:22 PM
Since marriage though only real outdoor fun is when we had sex in private pool Villa in Bali and in Thailand.

Up u bro. 😊

Edwq
01-04-2020, 05:58 PM
Since marriage though only real outdoor fun is when we had sex in private pool Villa in Bali and in Thailand.

That reminds me. I was dating this korean chick for a period of time and we went on a couple of overseas trips, one time Bali and one to Batam.

At Bali, we booked an Air bnb villa with its own private pool and stuff. She was just sucking me off while I was sitting by the edge of the pool.

At Batam, we stayed at Montigo Resorts and there was also an open air swimming pool that faced the beach. While she was in the pool, my hands started grabbing her boobs and I started sucking on her tits (she was a big C) while rubbing on her bikini bottom. Took it off and started eating her out while she was sitting on the edge of the pool. We adjourned to the sofa by the pool and started fucking. All this while there were still constructions going on around the resort.
It was pretty exciting and when I felt the urge, I pulled out, started wanking myself and did a COF on her.

Nough
01-04-2020, 08:43 PM
Tonight after 930pm east side. Pm for more info. Couple only! Thanks !

Splitter100
02-04-2020, 12:42 PM
That reminds me. I was dating this korean chick for a period of time and we went on a couple of overseas trips, one time Bali and one to Batam.

Hi bro

Nice experience
So where is this Korea chick now?.

Jasonboi
02-04-2020, 01:14 PM
went travelling around Europe with my gf, visited a not so well known castle and got to explore some of the old cellar. There was no one else so started to get frisky and play with her tits. sucked on them hard and she started moanly softly..its always her weak spot. can tell she was very high and wet..made me really hard too. Had to pull down her jeans and I still rmb she was wearing her lacy black thongs. Pushed it to the side...she was so fking wet. Started fingering her and after a while we both bth so I got her to bend over and pump her hard doggy style. I can still rmb how wet and warm her pussy felt. cummed in no time and release on the floor. Now think back also getting hard alr...best outdoor sex ever!!

unfortunately nowadays maybe old alr she is not as adventurous as last time. Ask her try car sex she don't want. Also don't wear sexy thongs anymore, she said it is not comfortable. Miss the younger days when she was more horny and get wet so easily. Any bros feel me?

nuclearkid
02-04-2020, 01:55 PM
Bro. They stopped immediately cos they discover that they forget to practice safe distance :) and more ever they thought you from the gov sector telling that to have a safe distance if they are not related ATM :D

You must have had lots of corn flakes for breakfast.

Innocentt
03-04-2020, 11:56 PM
Just did it with my gf along the stretch of sungei tengah road. Dim street lights, low vechicle density. But you must tahan the darkness. My gf most of the time worried she see "something" 😂

Maxico
04-04-2020, 01:07 PM
Made my ex blow on me while we are on the cable car going towards sentosa.:D Didn't manage to cim tho.

vmtech
05-04-2020, 05:01 PM
With the Cb starting on Wed. Any suggestions of more better places to go in the day?

Cum4u
05-04-2020, 06:34 PM
Made my ex blow on me while we are on the cable car going towards sentosa.:D Didn't manage to cim tho.

CCTV in every cable car bro... did u smile?

TwinX
07-04-2020, 02:48 AM
Last outdoor bonk before CB kicks in. Drove to MF with gf just now. Very quiet tonight. Went to a quiet area and bonk my gf outdoor. After awhile confirm no other people around, took off all my gf clothes. She was wearing a jacket, skirt and panty (no top or bra). Bonk her completely naked for 10 mins. Cum very fast and gf was very wet.

While walking back to the car, unzip my gf jacket and exposing her breasts and nipples. She was paiseh but see no one around so she was ok. Playing with her nipples while we walked. When near the car, I went to check if any other cars around, no one around. Just before gf wanted to get into car, I stopped her and we have second round there. Suck on her nipples before slowly removing her jacket. And finger her pussy outside my car. It was very risky as any cars might come anytime and we won't have enough time to hide. Finally bonk her and she was moaning quite loud. Cum shortly.

News938FM
07-04-2020, 12:29 PM
Last outdoor bonk before CB kicks in. Drove to MF with gf just now. Very quiet tonight. Went to a quiet area and bonk my gf outdoor. After awhile confirm no other people around, took off all my gf clothes. She was wearing a jacket, skirt and panty (no top or bra). Bonk her completely naked for 10 mins. Cum very fast and gf was very wet.

While walking back to the car, unzip my gf jacket and exposing her breasts and nipples. She was paiseh but see no one around so she was ok. Playing with her nipples while we walked. When near the car, I went to check if any other cars around, no one around. Just before gf wanted to get into car, I stopped her and we have second round there. Suck on her nipples before slowly removing her jacket. And finger her pussy outside my car. It was very risky as any cars might come anytime and we won't have enough time to hide. Finally bonk her and she was moaning quite loud. Cum shortly.

Nice one bro. Wish I were there to see!

zl1983
07-04-2020, 01:45 PM

wow great share bro.
up u for exchange please.

tyga
07-04-2020, 08:05 PM
Anyone have any plans on going out tonight for some outdoor fun? Single guy here! If there’s any female hit me up haha

Capricorn69
08-04-2020, 03:38 PM
Anyone have any plans on going out tonight for some outdoor fun? Single guy here! If there’s any female hit me up haha

Since outdoor is deserted due to CB, it is a good time to hit it up :)

RightChairs
09-04-2020, 08:46 AM

Very sexy to bonk completely naked outside the car, and daring too. Well done bro!!

TwinX
09-04-2020, 11:57 AM
Anyone tried outside after CB kicks in? We are worried getting stop by police as my gf and my IC address are different even though we stayed together. Also difficult to explain why we are outside if kena caught or roadblock.

jiajialiangteh
09-04-2020, 12:05 PM
went travelling around Europe with my gf, visited a not so well known castle and got to explore some of the old cellar. There was no one else so started to get frisky and play with her tits. sucked on them hard and she started moanly softly..its always her weak spot. can tell she was very high and wet..made me really hard too. Had to pull down her jeans and I still rmb she was wearing her lacy black thongs. Pushed it to the side...she was so fking wet. Started fingering her and after a while we both bth so I got her to bend over and pump her hard doggy style. I can still rmb how wet and warm her pussy felt. cummed in no time and release on the floor. Now think back also getting hard alr...best outdoor sex ever!!

unfortunately nowadays maybe old alr she is not as adventurous as last time. Ask her try car sex she don't want. Also don't wear sexy thongs anymore, she said it is not comfortable. Miss the younger days when she was more horny and get wet so easily. Any bros feel me?

totally bro. mine also. used to do outdoor quite regularly few years back. but maybe im luckier because she still bother wearing sexy thongs.

TwinX
09-04-2020, 12:11 PM
Very sexy to bonk completely naked outside the car, and daring too. Well done bro!!

Thanks bro.

The first area we went have no people there and very few people will go there. So very safe even when we bonk naked. It was late as well.

For the second area, it is in the carpark beside my car where people and cars can come from any direction. The carpark is open and very easily kena caught. Normally we won't even have chance or dare to bonk outdoor in this carpark but that night no cars at all. Didn't see any people also. It was impromptu and we were horny too. Gf jacket was unzipped and her nipples exposed while walking. Her pussy was wet even though we just booked. So 1 thing lead to another. In the end just took off her jacket and pulled up her skirt and bonk there. If any cars or people come, that's it. Well it was the last night before CB.

BTech
09-04-2020, 12:43 PM
Anyone tried outside after CB kicks in? We are worried getting stop by police as my gf and my IC address are different even though we stayed together. Also difficult to explain why we are outside if kena caught or roadblock.

Just say dating as you are courting her.

ajlover
09-04-2020, 12:52 PM

No need to explain, sure kena shamed

MokkaXD
09-04-2020, 01:14 PM
Just say dating as you are courting her.

Courting also can't meet.

BTech
09-04-2020, 01:32 PM
Courting also can't meet.

Then how to court and date ? Wait the girl go to someone else how???

naan1974
09-04-2020, 02:17 PM

If kena police check 100% newspaper headlines. They love to use this kind as
warning for the public. like the 71 old man eating at void deck arrested by police

" Young couple caught in public having physical contact without clothes and mask " :D

wildcard87
09-04-2020, 06:35 PM
Actually,just had a session lastnight with my lady at Mt Faber lastnight. Sexciting times...

waynerojana
09-04-2020, 11:05 PM

Let me know where you going to bonk outdoors, I help you "look water" so you won't be caught :D

Playplayonly
09-04-2020, 11:32 PM
Bonking in car at discreet carpark with
Window curtains on, sounds quite safe.

What do u bros think?

Also bros, how difficult would it be to enter condos with security? Will security stop you from visiting GF/FLs due to new law?

wildcard87
10-04-2020, 08:32 AM
At times like this...kinda wish I chose an MPV instead of my sedan car.hahah

lipe
13-04-2020, 09:18 AM
There goes MSCP and Void Decks for fucking in public places. Take this news with a pinch of salt.

Just wondering where the fuck they go to pee and shit in MSCP and Void Deck.

SINGAPORE — The Housing Development Board (HDB) has responded to online videos of foreign workers being housed in multi-storey car parks, saying that these are temporary measures and that the premises are “safe and liveable”.

In a post put up on its Facebook page on Saturday (11 April), HDB said that some of its contractors have been temporarily housing healthy migrant workers at unused void decks and multi-storey car parks of different sites, where projects are currently under construction.

“These are completed structures that are safe and liveable,” it said in the post.

“All premises are checked to ensure that the living condition is airy and comfortable, with conveniences such as toilets, charging points, and wifi provided for all sites. We have also catered meals for the workers according to their dietary requirements.”

Makeshift beds in car park
HDB’s post came after a video was being circulated in social media, showing foreign workers moving into makeshift double beds in what seemed like a multi-storey car park.

Netizens questioned whether such housing has proper sanitary facilities and safe distancing measures, especially as several foreign workers dormitories have been isolated due to the spread of COVID-19 amid the premises.

HDB has assured the public that the health and safety of everyone is of “utmost importance”.

“Safe distancing measures, such as no visitation to other levels and temperature screening twice a day, have been put in place,” it said in its Facebook post.

“The workers will be staying within the site, and only designated workers are allowed to leave the site to purchase essentials from nearby grocery stores.”

MOM aware of such measures: Josephine Teo
Minister for Manpower Josephine Teo also put up a post on her Facebook page on Saturday, saying that her ministry is aware of such measures taken by HDB.

“A number of friends sent me a video with (foreign workers) in makeshift accommodation that appears to be a multi-story car park. Thank you all for your concerns. It was indeed disturbing,” Teo wrote in her post.

“Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and HDB colleagues followed up as soon as they could... The workers’ well-being is the priority here.”

Teo said that a dedicated team will be stepping up inspections at smaller dormitories. While these dormitories have been inspected regularly, Teo said that more resources are needed to ensure the workers’ well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic.

“The MOM team is fighting the battle on many fronts – job security, business viability, wage/leave issues, manpower surplus/excess in different areas, loss of income by self-employed, concerns from employers about domestic workers and vice versa – a long list,” she wrote.

“My team is stretched to the limit. Please bear with us if we take some time to respond to all of your queries, as we give priority to calls for help by vulnerable individuals.”

hairysplit
13-04-2020, 06:01 PM
To see if it is livable, let Josephine Teo stay for a week and give us feedback :D

lipe
13-04-2020, 08:19 PM
This one say only require a small space leh.

Car park too spacious.

To see if it is livable, let Josephine Teo stay for a week and give us feedback :D

Dm_ass
15-04-2020, 07:11 PM
HDB staircase bonking :D;) Enjoy!!

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=771119

mikestc
15-04-2020, 07:37 PM
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.

You try before?

hairysplit
15-04-2020, 09:43 PM
This one say only require a small space leh.

Car park too spacious.

Small space for peasants like us, she atas type need big big space :D

tobediscreet
15-04-2020, 10:02 PM
Not as adventurous as some of you now. But back in the day, HDB car park BJ, Open space car park BJ, FJ on top of a shopping mall in Wdls, multiple BJs over several months at an industrial estate with ex-colleague... now, hum liao. Too much to lose. Sigh.

itguy2008
16-04-2020, 12:35 AM
Anyone working office nowadays cos your business is classified as essential service?

One of my friend working in a bank went down to a his call center today. And he say it is like ghost town. he say like only 6 people in a 40 person call center. he saw one of the phil girl there braless. wonder if she is having fun in there.

rey69
16-04-2020, 08:59 AM
There goes MSCP and Void Decks for fucking in public places. Take this news with a pinch of salt.

Just wondering where the fuck they go to pee and shit in MSCP and Void Deck.

SINGAPORE — The Housing Development Board (HDB) has responded to online videos of foreign workers being housed in multi-storey car parks, saying that these are temporary measures and that the premises are “safe and liveable”.

In a post put up on its Facebook page on Saturday (11 April), HDB said that some of its contractors have been temporarily housing healthy migrant workers at unused void decks and multi-storey car parks of different sites, where projects are currently under construction.

“These are completed structures that are safe and liveable,” it said in the post.

“All premises are checked to ensure that the living condition is airy and comfortable, with conveniences such as toilets, charging points, and wifi provided for all sites. We have also catered meals for the workers according to their dietary requirements.”

Makeshift beds in car park
HDB’s post came after a video was being circulated in social media, showing foreign workers moving into makeshift double beds in what seemed like a multi-storey car park.

Netizens questioned whether such housing has proper sanitary facilities and safe distancing measures, especially as several foreign workers dormitories have been isolated due to the spread of COVID-19 amid the premises.

HDB has assured the public that the health and safety of everyone is of “utmost importance”.

“Safe distancing measures, such as no visitation to other levels and temperature screening twice a day, have been put in place,” it said in its Facebook post.

“The workers will be staying within the site, and only designated workers are allowed to leave the site to purchase essentials from nearby grocery stores.”

MOM aware of such measures: Josephine Teo
Minister for Manpower Josephine Teo also put up a post on her Facebook page on Saturday, saying that her ministry is aware of such measures taken by HDB.

“A number of friends sent me a video with (foreign workers) in makeshift accommodation that appears to be a multi-story car park. Thank you all for your concerns. It was indeed disturbing,” Teo wrote in her post.

“Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and HDB colleagues followed up as soon as they could... The workers’ well-being is the priority here.”

Teo said that a dedicated team will be stepping up inspections at smaller dormitories. While these dormitories have been inspected regularly, Teo said that more resources are needed to ensure the workers’ well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic.

“The MOM team is fighting the battle on many fronts – job security, business viability, wage/leave issues, manpower surplus/excess in different areas, loss of income by self-employed, concerns from employers about domestic workers and vice versa – a long list,” she wrote.

“My team is stretched to the limit. Please bear with us if we take some time to respond to all of your queries, as we give priority to calls for help by vulnerable individuals.”

Quote "My team is stretched to the limit".
Does Josephone means her pussy stretched to the limits ?

rey69
16-04-2020, 09:00 AM

Ofc liveable .... she is bonkable with so many FWs.

zl1983
16-04-2020, 06:06 PM
Anyone working office nowadays cos your business is classified as essential service?

One of my friend working in a bank went down to a his call center today. And he say it is like ghost town. he say like only 6 people in a 40 person call center. he saw one of the phil girl there braless. wonder if she is having fun in there.

wow so happening wor..
think they r always horny tht's why.

TwinX
22-04-2020, 02:38 AM
Sigh due to the CB, now cannot go outdoor sex anymore. Gf scare kena caught or worse stomp by others. But lucky mask is mandatory now and manage to convince gf to go braless when we go for our groceries shopping or buy food. With mask, she is not so worry getting stomp.

Just few nights ago, gf wore a shorts and a tight black spaghetti top but braless to a nearby ntuc. The spaghetti material is thick but can see her boobs shape and a bit of her nipples poking. It was late night so not many people but a couple of guys notice her and was trying to figure if she was wearing bra. Gf just pretend she didn't notice them and continue to browse her items. Some of the guys purposely walk past her a few times to bio her cleavage. Gf was wet by then and I know because her nipples were hard. When we were paying, gf bend down to take the items and the guy beside was staring at her boobs.

At the carpark, while gf was walking to the car and carrying the items, I purposely pull both her spaghetti straps down. Her top is tight so her boobs only expose a bit at the top but still cover her nipples. Gf gave me a death stare but we still continue to walk. Quite horny to see her in this attire. As we walked, her top gets lower until one of her nipples almost exposed and she ask me to pull up for her. The carpark was bright so I pulled up in case if anyone see. But once inside the car, I pull down her top exposing her nipples and finger her pussy. It was very wet. Did a bit of heavy petting and fingering. Unfortunately she didn't want to bonk there and we drove back home to bonk.

Naka_Timo
22-04-2020, 12:17 PM
Sigh due to the CB, now cannot go outdoor sex Gf was wet by then and I know because her nipples were hard. When we were paying, gf bend down to take the items and the guy beside was staring at her boobs.

. But once inside the car, I pull down her top exposing her nipples and finger her pussy. It was very wet. Did a bit of heavy petting and fingering. Unfortunately she didn't want to bonk there and we drove back home to bonk.

Upped you +129

Hacker2016
22-04-2020, 01:12 PM
Any1 can suggest secluded places near the north, since this cb extended? Am quite new to this, hope seniors can advice..

unsung80
22-04-2020, 01:25 PM
Any1 can suggest secluded places near the north, since this cb extended? Am quite new to this, hope seniors can advice..

Since you are new, i advice you to stay at home, dun add on problem to the society fragility. If not, anther cb extend to 29 June instead of 1 June. :eek:

Continental
22-04-2020, 01:39 PM

Read what i wrote on the other thread about your question

Like you say no choice. Unless you are prepared to be found out or reported, pay the fine or arrested by the authorities, during this covid-19 period, all the men and ladies in Singapore who feel horny at home can only PCC if they are unmarried. For those who are married, they can go ask their husbands or wives for sex. If rejected for sex by husband or wife, too bad, have to join the unmarried ones to pcc also. Cannot go and find their lovers too.

For me, i won't take the risk, too much to bear if arrested by police or enforcement officers. Have read some brothers suggest to buy sex toys and play with them at home. Almost look and feel like real. Then don't need to pcc by yourself. It is another alternative.

geddonmecar
22-04-2020, 10:15 PM
Sigh due to the CB, now cannot go outdoor sex anymore. Gf scare kena caught or worse stomp by others. But lucky mask is mandatory now and manage to convince gf to go braless when we go for our groceries shopping or buy food. With mask, she is not so worry getting stomp.

Just few nights ago, gf wore a shorts and a tight black spaghetti top but braless to a nearby ntuc. The spaghetti material is thick but can see her boobs shape and a bit of her nipples poking. It was late night so not many people but a couple of guys notice her and was trying to figure if she was wearing bra. Gf just pretend she didn't notice them and continue to browse her items. Some of the guys purposely walk past her a few times to bio her cleavage. Gf was wet by then and I know because her nipples were hard. When we were paying, gf bend down to take the items and the guy beside was staring at her boobs.

At the carpark, while gf was walking to the car and carrying the items, I purposely pull both her spaghetti straps down. Her top is tight so her boobs only expose a bit at the top but still cover her nipples. Gf gave me a death stare but we still continue to walk. Quite horny to see her in this attire. As we walked, her top gets lower until one of her nipples almost exposed and she ask me to pull up for her. The carpark was bright so I pulled up in case if anyone see. But once inside the car, I pull down her top exposing her nipples and finger her pussy. It was very wet. Did a bit of heavy petting and fingering. Unfortunately she didn't want to bonk there and we drove back home to bonk.

Nice share bro. Does she always get horny when guys are beoing her?

zl1983
22-04-2020, 11:46 PM
Since you are new, i advice you to stay at home, dun add on problem to the society fragility. If not, anther cb extend to 29 June instead of 1 June. :eek:

wah if tht is to happen.. cannot imagine man..

Hacker2016
23-04-2020, 08:21 AM
I guess.. i will stay at home then.. thanks

unsung80
23-04-2020, 05:09 PM
wah if tht is to happen.. cannot imagine man..

Women got their itchy need as well.. Not just a man problem. :D

titutu
23-04-2020, 05:37 PM
I guess.. i will stay at home then.. thanks

Yes, stay home, stay safe

Reviewer123456
24-04-2020, 02:08 PM

+ 1. Anyone?

sandy6979
27-04-2020, 01:35 AM
+ 1. Anyone?

I know a place in the central near commonwealth . If anyone interested in knowing ping me but the only request i have is i wish to watch from close quarters

sandy6979
27-04-2020, 01:48 AM
A couple seemed to be busy making out near commonwealth on the silent street . They guy knows what i m talking about . Passed a couple of times expecting a free show but no luck . If you are the guy reading this . Would love to join the fun next time if you and her dont mind

prince_81
27-04-2020, 05:34 PM

Sounds like what I did. Do check out my thread.

ernst
03-05-2020, 05:30 PM
In light of CB.. didnt have much action. So am just sharing one of the many experiences that i have had..

This took place about 2 years ago. Met up with a dating app(T) match, she was an expat from the states, not your typical white ang moh but more of an hispanic mix asian girl.

So to the point, met her up for our first date, went for dinner at seng's wonton mee at telok ayer, followed by drinks at a nearby pub that serves really good drinks and they even have their own distillery upstairs (ppl into bars should have a brief idea which bar i am referring to).

Were already quite touchy in the bar, her hands were on my inner thighs and my mine, well...was basically being dora the explorer. To give a good vivid description on her body for all the bros here - she aint skinny nor is she too chubby, she has the right amount of meat at the right place - as she has some hispanic blood in her, so her booty was exceptionally bootylicious.. and her boobs were... more than a handful i would say/recollect.

So, both of us were a lil horny, paid up and have had wanted to head over to her place ( why? She is staying alone and is nearby to cbd and i am not). Walked to the back of ann siang hill - where the park connector is beneath P.S cafe towards her private residence when we stopped and started to plant kisses on each other lips and neck.

Our lips and tongues met, and it was a long, passionate deep kisses. My hands started to roam down south to her ample ass and started groping them like they were 2 fluffy buns. Slide those fingers between the crack and over her asshole, towards her forbidden fruit.

She was wet!! Dripping wet!! Made the entry so much easier for my fingers, by then her breathing was laboured while i was busy finger fucking her. There were occasional ppl who walked past, but thankfully there were not tha many ppl as it was already kinda late. But, when they do walk past, we would just resumed our hugging while i continued to finger her. There were some ppl who would do back glances but we just didnt really care by then. Was exciting to say the least.

We moved onto to the next stage where she started to deepthroat me. She squatted on the spiral stairs and me standing while i was thrusting into her mouth, gagging her at times. As i remembered that it was a humid night, we were both perspiring pretty badly and her eye-liner was already getting smudged, with the gagging and deepthroating, the smudge was more apparent - she almost resembeled a chinese panda.

Took her by the arms, got her to stand up and turn her around and pushed her on all 4s and proceeded to stuff my rod into her pussy. Pounded her like crazy. Pulled her top down and exposed her tits, grabbed them and played with them, tune them like a radio tuner while i was fucking her from behind. Her moans were stereo, by then anybody who will be approaching us would know what we are up to.
Didnt really bother to request her to tone it down though, was just secretly hoping that we will be spotted.

Continued in doggy for a lil while, before we moved to the bottom of that spiral stairs and propped her onto the side wall, spread her legs and just continue to fuck her brains out.

At this point, a woman walked past (i think she is a service crew based on the uniform and the crocs sandals she was wearing), was kind of shocked at the same time excited. I just hugged the date, trying to cover the expose body part with my body, was lucky that i didnt pull my entire pants down, was just the zipper that was down. Of course, the entire front pants was wet (her juice, our sweat) - just looked like i jizzed in my pants. Thankful, she didnt spoil the party and she just continued her way.

Continued pounding her for a lil while, she came a few times as her hips will quiver and she will let out this squeak whenever she came. When i was about to cum, let her know and i shot my load inside her. Creampied achievement unlocked. Left my dick inside her for a lil while we catch a breather, took it out and white glob of cum flowed out of her pussy and down her legs. Asked her to give my dick a few good kisses, she just put my dick into her mouth and gave it a few good sucks.

Didnt really bother to clean her up after that, walked her home with the cum still slidding down her leg and in between her crotch - pantiless. Yeaps, she took it out and put it in her bag, so she was heading home commando. Went to her place and have had another round before we parted ways.

So there you have it guys. That was one of the most pleasant outdoor sexual experience that i have had.

PohpiahMaihum
03-05-2020, 09:37 PM
Very nice share bro ernst, so sexciting! :D

TwinX
07-05-2020, 01:59 AM
Nice share bro. Does she always get horny when guys are beoing her?

Yes, not always but sometimes she gets horny.. She likes the attention and imagine the guys fantasizing her. But she is also conscious of getting stomp for the wrong reasons. If I purposely tease her there by rubbing her sensitive parts when she is braless or pantyless, she will get wet very fast. Recently example at ntuc she was hugging my arm while shopping for grocery and I use my arm to rub her nipples through her top. She got very wet after that.

bosiong
07-05-2020, 02:23 AM
Yes, not always but sometimes she gets horny.. She likes the attention and imagine the guys fantasizing her. But she is also conscious of getting stomp for the wrong reasons. If I purposely tease her there by rubbing her sensitive parts when she is braless or pantyless, she will get wet very fast. Recently example at ntuc she was hugging my arm while shopping for grocery and I use my arm to rub her nipples through her top. She got very wet after that.

Nice share bro. I guess she is a moaner? :)

TwinX
07-05-2020, 02:33 AM
Since CB started, very boring. Cannot do outdoor with my gf.

The only outdoor we can do is outside my house... either the corridor which is more risky or the staircase which is safer. Maybe everyone stay at home and is more stressful, I see more people smoking outside their house. So we have to wait until late night when everyone is asleep then we can go outside to bonk in case halfway someone see us.

Anyway my gf usually put a long cardigan beside the door so she can wear it when opening the door to collect food or delivery. She usually wear very little or revealing at home so the cardigan is to cover up. Few nights ago gf just finished shower and still naked... I asked her to go outside smoke. She wanted to wear something first but I told her she can wear the cardigan at the door... surprisingly she was ok. The cardigan is long until her thigh level but it was very thin and there was no buttons or zip. So it will open up unless she hold it.

While smoking, I disturb her and move her hands away... her cardigan open up and exposed her boobs and pussy. She looked around to check for people and I start to tease her. Playing with her nipples and pussy. Soon she was very wet. I quickly bonk her on the spot in standing position. She was trying very hard not to make any sound as it was very quiet at night. Scare our neighbours can hear. I try to remove her cardigan but she didn't allow. Finally move her to the stairs and she ok to remove her cardigan to put on the floor for her to sit. Bonk her with her legs wide open and cum onto her cardigan. In the end she used her cardigan and cover her boobs and we sneak back into the house.

Jay Chou
07-05-2020, 03:49 AM

The only outdoor we can do is outside my house... either the corridor which is more risky or the staircase which is safer. Maybe everyone stay at home and is more stressful, I see more people smoking outside their house. So we have to wait until late night when everyone is asleep then we can go outside to bonk in case halfway someone see us.

Anyway my gf usually put a long cardigan beside the door so she can wear it when opening the door to collect food or delivery. She usually wear very little or revealing at home so the cardigan is to cover up. Few nights ago gf just finished shower and still naked... I asked her to go outside smoke. She wanted to wear something first but I told her she can wear the cardigan at the door... surprisingly she was ok. The cardigan is long until her thigh level but it was very thin and there was no buttons or zip. So it will open up unless she hold it.

While smoking, I disturb her and move her hands away... her cardigan open up and exposed her boobs and pussy. She looked around to check for people and I start to tease her. Playing with her nipples and pussy. Soon she was very wet. I quickly bonk her on the spot in standing position. She was trying very hard not to make any sound as it was very quiet at night. Scare our neighbours can hear. I try to remove her cardigan but she didn't allow. Finally move her to the stairs and she ok to remove her cardigan to put on the floor for her to sit. Bonk her with her legs wide open and cum onto her cardigan. In the end she used her cardigan and cover her boobs and we sneak back into the house.

Up u bro. 😊

zl1983
07-05-2020, 11:41 PM

In the end she used her cardigan and cover her boobs and we sneak back into the house.

would love to be ur neybors.. lolx :D

TwinX
08-05-2020, 02:11 AM
Nice share bro. I guess she is a moaner? :)

Thanks Bro. Yes she is a moaner so have to keep asking her to lower her moan when outside quiet place.

rey69
08-05-2020, 02:46 AM
Thanks Bro. Yes she is a moaner so have to keep asking her to lower her moan when outside quiet place.

I recently have an experience with a loud moaner.
During CB, i engage a local FL bonking in a private apartment.
We are fucking on a sofa in a living room.
I tease her that her screeching moans could wake up the entire building & get us into trouble during this CB.

zl1983
09-05-2020, 10:34 PM
I recently have an experience with a loud moaner.
During CB, i engage a local FL bonking in a private apartment.
We are fucking on a sofa in a living room.
I tease her that her screeching moans could wake up the entire building & get us into trouble during this CB.

dun think any1 can make out is which unit ba..
even if can dun think police can do anything abt it rite? lolx :D

garion
10-05-2020, 10:13 AM

Maybe she forgot to bring face mask with her so made an emergency one with her bra. She should have a spare one your friend could ask for it.

raykee
15-05-2020, 07:35 PM
sian all my fav places all tio lock out liao....

TwinX
23-05-2020, 03:14 AM
So many cases where people are caught outside for breach of distancing measures. My gf scare to do outside now. :(

After many tries, finally managed to get gf ok to do outside. As usually we went out for groceries at night and she was in a braless spaghetti and a skirt. When we drove back to my mscp, I purposely parked higher where there was very few cars. We went to the back of my car boot to get the groceries out and I took the opportunity.

I hugged her from the back and kissed her. Caught her by surprise but she liked. Quickly followed by 1 hand playing with her boobs and another hand lifted her skirt and straight to finger her pussy. At first she said go home then do but I continued. After awhile her pussy was wet and I knew she was ok to bonk. She said limit me to 5 mins only because she scared people see us or cars coming up.

I didn't waste anytime and quickly removed her panty and keep inside one of the groceries bag. Lift up her skirt and poke my didi behind her in standing position.... with my car boot up to block in case. She was trying hard not to moan as it was very quiet. I tried to take off her spaghetti top but she didn't allow. But she ok to pull it down completely to her waist... exposing her boobs and nipples. I think I took more than 5 mins and finally cum onto the floor. She quickly dressed up but never wear back her panty. We took our bags and went back home.

Rickey
23-05-2020, 11:26 AM
So many cases where people are caught outside for breach of distancing measures. My gf scare to do outside now. :(

~~~~

I didn't waste anytime and quickly removed her panty and keep inside one of the groceries bag. Lift up her skirt and poke my didi behind her in standing position.... with my car boot up to block in case. She was trying hard not to moan as it was very quiet. I tried to take off her spaghetti top but she didn't allow. But she ok to pull it down completely to her waist... exposing her boobs and nipples. I think I took more than 5 mins and finally cum onto the floor. She quickly dressed up but never wear back her panty. We took our bags and went back home.
Bro TwinX still a v. notti boi...during CB times still so horny to want to hv n enjoy outdoor sex :p;):o...luckily he got a co-operative gf, though she is shy a little bit :o

Camryaltis
23-05-2020, 11:35 PM

After many tries, finally managed to get gf ok to do outside. As usually we went out for groceries at night and she was in a braless spaghetti and a skirt. When we drove back to my mscp, I purposely parked higher where there was very few cars. We went to the back of my car boot to get the groceries out and I took the opportunity.

I hugged her from the back and kissed her. Caught her by surprise but she liked. Quickly followed by 1 hand playing with her boobs and another hand lifted her skirt and straight to finger her pussy. At first she said go home then do but I continued. After awhile her pussy was wet and I knew she was ok to bonk. She said limit me to 5 mins only because she scared people see us or cars coming up.

U power ! I salute u. By the way, what of the night was it?

yunchi92
24-05-2020, 12:34 AM

Nice share bro. Did you pull up her skirt to expose her pussy too? :)

zl1983
24-05-2020, 10:55 PM
great share bro.

itguy2008
24-05-2020, 11:16 PM
I was expecting a lot of postings due to CB. cannot visit gf, or FWB or FB so got to accidentally bump into each other and do it?

I guilty. That is why I asked.

lorangaros
24-05-2020, 11:51 PM
I was expecting a lot of postings due to CB. cannot visit gf, or FWB or FB so got to accidentally bump into each other and do it?

I guilty. That is why I asked.

Where did you accidentally bump into your gf/FWB/FB?

TwinX
25-05-2020, 12:52 AM
Nice share bro. Did you pull up her skirt to expose her pussy too? :)

Thanks bro.

At the beginning when I lifted her skirt to finger her pussy, only partially exposed her pussy as she was still wearing panty.

Later on when I booked her, I lifted her skirt from her back.... can see her ass clearly but couldn't see much of her pussy. Her pussy was very wet so my didi very easy and fast to slide in. I didn't have to aim or find her hole.
She only gave me 5 mins to bonk bro.... I didn't have much time for foreplay. :p

TwinX
25-05-2020, 12:53 AM
U power ! I salute u. By the way, what of the night was it?

1am bro. If too early, risk of getting seen or caught.

manickambing
25-05-2020, 03:26 AM
Thanks bro.

At the beginning when I lifted her skirt to finger her pussy, only partially exposed her pussy as she was still wearing panty.

Later on when I booked her, I lifted her skirt from her back.... can see her ass clearly but couldn't see much of her pussy. Her pussy was very wet so my didi very easy and fast to slide in. I didn't have to aim or find her hole.
She only gave me 5 mins to bonk bro.... I didn't have much time for foreplay. :p

During normal time I guess she got more aroused when fully naked. Excited being seen and try to cover at the same time :D

Blackkids
25-05-2020, 06:14 AM

Up for you

tasty
25-05-2020, 02:08 PM
good list yes yes

zl1983
25-05-2020, 07:17 PM
Thanks bro.

fast n furious does works wonders

Velinda
25-05-2020, 08:25 PM
Thanks bro.

Very nice share bro :)

sgflyman
26-05-2020, 10:50 AM
Nice to read that some fellow bros have also flouted the CB measures to get our CB dose. Hahaha.

During this circuit breaker I managed to do it at a heavy vehicle parking & handicap toilet. Talk about desperate times!

Rickey
26-05-2020, 11:49 AM
Nice to read that some fellow bros have also flouted the CB measures to get our CB dose. Hahaha.

During this circuit breaker I managed to do it at a heavy vehicle parking & handicap toilet. Talk about desperate times!
Share, share leh the details of how u do it with us bros here :p:o...so the rest of us can learn from u ;)...hehe

sgflyman
26-05-2020, 12:28 PM
Share, share leh the details of how u do it with us bros here :p:o...so the rest of us can learn from u ;)...hehe

Hey bro Rickey, how has it been? Still remember you up me 20 points not too long ago.

Met with my FB and decided we both itching for sex as 2 months is too long. Drove down to a large heavy vehicle carpark in the west and had some fun in the car.

Not satisfied, we went to another mall in the west to look for a handicap toilet as less restriction.

Guess the trick is to go a bit later into the night with less vehicle movement and know the area well. Of course, risks are involved, but what is fun without a little risk, right? ;)

zl1983
27-05-2020, 02:11 AM
Hey bro Rickey, how has it been? Still remember you up me 20 points not too long ago.

Met with my FB and decided we both itching for sex as 2 months is too long. Drove down to a large heavy vehicle carpark in the west and had some fun in the car.

Not satisfied, we went to another mall in the west to look for a handicap toilet as less restriction.

Guess the trick is to go a bit later into the night with less vehicle movement and know the area well. Of course, risks are involved, but what is fun without a little risk, right? ;)

care to share e heavy veh cp please bro?
lolx :D

Jammytogo61
27-05-2020, 07:33 AM
Hey bro

Thus period very jialat. Confined to less thrilling home sex. CB extend and extend.

☹️☹️☹️

1am bro. If too early, risk of getting seen or caught.

Rickey
27-05-2020, 08:46 AM

I m fine, thanks bro for asking...wa, u hv good memory...it's a pleasure giving my points to nice bros & sis like u...:)

Thank u for telling us more abt yr sexcapade during this CB period with yr FB but count yr lucky stars, u all not caught...o/w will be in newspaper headlines already, like those few unlucky ones who were caught n fined ;). :eek:..haha...btw when we ask for details, it means "juicy" details :p...but nvm lah, this is ok too

litecion
28-05-2020, 02:34 AM
Thanks for very nice shares bros, hopefully they will be more after CB :D

CoMan
02-06-2020, 10:53 AM
There are more cameras set up in malls now.. even facing toilet entrances... be careful

unsung80
02-06-2020, 11:13 AM
There are more cameras set up in malls now.. even facing toilet entrances... be careful

tks for the heads up. "no risk no pain"

forastart2
02-06-2020, 04:38 PM
Beside Tiong Bahru highline residences there got a large green field got few swings, tried sitting the swing with my gal on top of me pantyless...with her skirt covering...almost had the swing tilted oneside though after done...:rolleyes:

BreedingMozzies
02-06-2020, 11:06 PM
Beside Tiong Bahru highline residences there got a large green field got few swings, tried sitting the swing with my gal on top of me pantyless...with her skirt covering...almost had the swing tilted oneside though after done...:rolleyes:

Have to make sure the swing can take the weight of 2 persons :D

forastart2
02-06-2020, 11:13 PM
Have to make sure the swing can take the weight of 2 persons :D

It’s those olden days swings which kept in the garden type...slow n steady but mine was fast n unsteady..:D

zl1983
04-06-2020, 10:11 AM

think IMM n Junction 8 are good examples of such malls.

forastart2
04-06-2020, 10:21 AM
Speaking abt these, few mths back saw a Malay couple went into the nursing room discreetly at PS without any children but instead holding a teddy bear wrapped with a scarf..imagine what fun they had...breastfeeding n ....;)

zl1983
04-06-2020, 10:43 AM
Speaking abt these, few mths back saw a Malay couple went into the nursing room discreetly at PS without any children but instead holding a teddy bear wrapped with a scarf..imagine what fun they had...breastfeeding n ....;)

wow.. so kinky.. i think e teddy bear is juz a prop to avoid suspicion.

forastart2
04-06-2020, 11:00 AM
wow.. so kinky.. i think e teddy bear is juz a prop to avoid suspicion.

Bro when I saw them walking towards the nursing room then they wrapped the teddy bear with her scarf n act as if it’s a baby n laughing all the way into the room...must have had a great nursing that guy...:D

zl1983
04-06-2020, 11:02 AM
Bro when I saw them walking towards the nursing room then they wrapped the teddy bear with her scarf n act as if it’s a baby n laughing all the way into the room...must have had a great nursing that guy...:D

lucky bear den.. lolx

TwinX
05-06-2020, 12:37 AM
Hey bro

Thus period very jialat. Confined to less thrilling home sex. CB extend and extend.

☹️☹️☹️

Agree bro. This CB period really very CB. So many things cannot do. So many times horny outside but gf scare and say cannot do. At most she help me do hand job in the car. Cannot strip her also. So hard to cum. Sometimes more than 30 mins HJ until she tired but still cannot cum and she wants to stop. :(

Lucky gf still sometimes ok to do outside our house at staircase. This is also after asking her many times. Few days ago we went jogging at night and was cooling down downstairs. Gf was in sports top (those no neer wear bra type) and a shorts. I was trying to make her horny by touching her breasts and going inside her top to touch her nipples. Gf scared other people see so agreed to go up but outside our house staircase to play but cannot play too long. Once at the stairs, quickly took off her sports top and suck on her boobs (salty but who cares). Then ask her to squat down to bj... topless. Very fast feel like cumming and pull down her shorts and panty. At first standing bonk her from behind but afterwards change position.... removed her shorts and panty completely and put on the stairs for me to sit down. She spread open her legs and I continue to bonk her. Can tell she was trying very hard not to make any sound. Within few mins cum onto floor.

Also manage to convince gf not to wear back her clothes. The stairs very near to our unit. So I went to open the door first and make sure no one. Then signal to gf to run in. She still use her clothes to cover her boobs when running back.

RafaelCamacho
05-06-2020, 02:06 AM
Agree bro. This CB period really very CB. So many things cannot do. So many times horny outside but gf scare and say cannot do. At most she help me do hand job in the car. Cannot strip her also. So hard to cum. Sometimes more than 30 mins HJ until she tired but still cannot cum and she wants to stop. :(

Lucky gf still sometimes ok to do outside our house at staircase. This is also after asking her many times. Few days ago we went jogging at night and was cooling down downstairs. Gf was in sports top (those no neer wear bra type) and a shorts. I was trying to make her horny by touching her breasts and going inside her top to touch her nipples. Gf scared other people see so agreed to go up but outside our house staircase to play but cannot play too long. Once at the stairs, quickly took off her sports top and suck on her boobs (salty but who cares). Then ask her to squat down to bj... topless. Very fast feel like cumming and pull down her shorts and panty. At first standing bonk her from behind but afterwards change position.... removed her shorts and panty completely and put on the stairs for me to sit down. She spread open her legs and I continue to bonk her. Can tell she was trying very hard not to make any sound. Within few mins cum onto floor.

Also manage to convince gf not to wear back her clothes. The stairs very near to our unit. So I went to open the door first and make sure no one. Then signal to gf to run in. She still use her clothes to cover her boobs when running back.

Nice share bro. She considered very adventurous liao, many other girls dare not do it!

35cents
05-06-2020, 08:34 AM
nice one bro....

Chewurkuku
05-06-2020, 11:58 AM
Wanted to share my recent experience.

Managed to meet up with a FB for car date. Picked her up from her place and drove to nearest MSCP. She stay HDB so when we went up to second highest floor, no cars around but surrounding blocks neighbors can see if they look out of their windows.

Very horny, so didn’t care. Parked and got into action.
FB was petite size and horny. Told her to get into back seat and started kissing her. Made her lie down and took her shorts off. Gave her pussy a good licking. (Didnt meet since start of CB, so she very horny)

This FB always bring her own condom. But I always make her horny and fuck her raw��. She was fucking wet and my back seats was full of her juice.

Was fucking her in missionary halfway and suddenly got another car drive up. Managed to get a glimpse is another couple. Got a shock and quickly wear back clothes and drove off. In the end we parked at loading area and went to staircase for quicky and finish off CIM.

So exciting to fuck in public.

Continental
05-06-2020, 12:22 PM

Yes, agreed. The thrill and excitement is there. Thanks for sharing. Happy for you. But you have to make very sure you don't get caught esp during CB period

sgflyman
05-06-2020, 01:52 PM

Fuck safe bro. Everyday cracking my brain thinking of where is a good place haha!

35cents
06-06-2020, 10:11 AM
yah.. somehow being in public increases the excitement factor....no matter hj, bj, fj...

Managed to meet up with a FB for car date. Picked her up from her place and drove to nearest MSCP. She stay HDB so when we went up to second highest floor, no cars around but surrounding blocks neighbors can see if they look out of their windows.

Very horny, so didn’t care. Parked and got into action.
FB was petite size and horny. Told her to get into back seat and started kissing her. Made her lie down and took her shorts off. Gave her pussy a good licking. (Didnt meet since start of CB, so she very horny)

This FB always bring her own condom. But I always make her horny and fuck her raw��. She was fucking wet and my back seats was full of her juice.

Was fucking her in missionary halfway and suddenly got another car drive up. Managed to get a glimpse is another couple. Got a shock and quickly wear back clothes and drove off. In the end we parked at loading area and went to staircase for quicky and finish off CIM.

jammer074
06-06-2020, 01:25 PM
Yesterday went for brisk walking aroung my neighbourhood.
Found a New HDB block without and tenant. Went up to explore, there is a terrace garden with a brand new swinging chair ( those made of cane and shape of an egg if u know what i am saying.)
It was windy and those hdb Block beside has no yet open.
A good place for fun with during the night since no hotel is available.

Will be trying it before people start moving in.

Anyone wants to know the place pm me.
Will only let first 10 brothers who pm me know the location. Why 10 because there is only 20 levels. In case all 10 brothers went on the same night, can do at altenate level 😂😂 for social distancing

For those that is driving, not far from the block also have a road that is still not open and dark will be a good place for excitement

NengPaBan
06-06-2020, 01:34 PM
Yesterday went for brisk walking aroung my neighbourhood.
Found a New HDB block without and tenant. Went up to explore, there is a terrace garden with a brand new swinging chair ( those made of cane and shape of an egg if u know what i am saying.)
It was windy and those hdb Block beside has no yet open.
A good place for fun with during the night since no hotel is available.

Will be trying it before people start moving in.

Anyone wants to know the place pm me.
Will only let first 10 brothers who pm me know the location. Why 10 because there is only 20 levels. In case all 10 brothers went on the same night, can do at altenate level 😂😂 for social distancing

For those that is driving, not far from the block also have a road that is still not open and dark will be a good place for excitement

Wahahaa 1 level can only accommodate 1 couple meh? :D

jammer074
06-06-2020, 01:37 PM
Wahahaa 1 level can only accommodate 1 couple meh? :D

Not everyone is open to sharing of their privacy.
So better not let too manyy people know.

I suspected that due to CB, renovation are beimg put on hold and that is the reason why the blocl is open but empty.

jammer074
06-06-2020, 04:03 PM
So far given the address to 4 brothers here. Hope they enjoy and maybe share their FR here😁

TwinX
07-06-2020, 03:43 AM

Thanks for sharing bro.

MSCP always bring back nice memories. I recalled few years ago I had a 20 year old gf who just started working and willing to try new stuff... but very blur too. B cup, syt look and slim. She stayed at one end of Singapore with her sister in a rented room so making out in her room is out of question. We always had to bonk outdoors because my house is far from hers and tiring to travel to and back.... especially when we met after office hours. Hotels are too expensive if we go everyday.

So we always end up bonking in my car near her house mscp. I would usually drive to the highest floor with very few or no cars parked there. We would bonk in my rear seats with her completely naked. It is safe even if cars drive pass as my windows are tinted. Once a car parked opposite us and the guy went back home. There were no other cars. My gf had to pee halfway so she opened my car door and went out to pee on the floor... completely naked. I was shocked. You see.... the car is opposite us and it has a car camera on. It has a light blinking so I am sure it is recording and motion sensor. After she was done, she still stand for awhile enjoying the wind (opposite the mscp was a grass patch) before coming back in. She didn't know about car cam when I told her. Lucky i think the owner never check his car cam too.

After that, we had many times of bonking outside my car in the mscp with her completely naked but not in front of other car cam. Don't want to be on stomp and it's hard to hide if my car plate is caught (any bros in future if caught another bro in action... please kindly block her their faces or car plates). She is young and wild... not worry about getting caught. So not a problem to ask her to bonk outdoors naked. Also tried before she walked from one end of the mscp naked to the other end... and walk back. Took about 2 mins but felt very long. The hdb nearby cannot see us except at the cp slope to the roof. She dashed across when near the slope. Missed those times.

Naka_Timo
07-06-2020, 03:11 PM
So far given the address to 4 brothers here. Hope they enjoy and maybe share their FR here😁

Good share and up as promise.

smuggish
07-06-2020, 11:26 PM
Thanks for sharing bro.

MSCP always bring back nice memories. I recalled few years ago I had a 20 year old gf who just started working and willing to try new stuff... but very blur too. B cup, syt look and slim. She stayed at one end of Singapore with her sister in a rented room so making out in her room is out of question. We always had to bonk outdoors because my house is far from hers and tiring to travel to and back.... especially when we met after office hours. Hotels are too expensive if we go everyday.

So we always end up bonking in my car near her house mscp. I would usually drive to the highest floor with very few or no cars parked there. We would bonk in my rear seats with her completely naked. It is safe even if cars drive pass as my windows are tinted. Once a car parked opposite us and the guy went back home. There were no other cars. My gf had to pee halfway so she opened my car door and went out to pee on the floor... completely naked. I was shocked. You see.... the car is opposite us and it has a car camera on. It has a light blinking so I am sure it is recording and motion sensor. After she was done, she still stand for awhile enjoying the wind (opposite the mscp was a grass patch) before coming back in. She didn't know about car cam when I told her. Lucky i think the owner never check his car cam too.

After that, we had many times of bonking outside my car in the mscp with her completely naked but not in front of other car cam. Don't want to be on stomp and it's hard to hide if my car plate is caught (any bros in future if caught another bro in action... please kindly block her their faces or car plates). She is young and wild... not worry about getting caught. So not a problem to ask her to bonk outdoors naked. Also tried before she walked from one end of the mscp naked to the other end... and walk back. Took about 2 mins but felt very long. The hdb nearby cannot see us except at the cp slope to the roof. She dashed across when near the slope. Missed those times.

You are so lucky bro, your ex and present gf both daring enough to be naked in public!

jammer074
09-06-2020, 12:32 AM
I have given to 11 people the place I mention. No more giving out. Please dont pm.me anymore. To those bros that got the address, enjoy😁

Jay Chou
09-06-2020, 01:21 AM
I have given to 11 people the place I mention. No more giving out. Please dont pm.me anymore. To those bros that got the address, enjoy😁

Up u bro. 😊

diputs1269
09-06-2020, 11:38 PM

Upz +13 for your sharing spirit, cheers!

zl1983
10-06-2020, 01:46 PM
thanks for sharing bros.

GanCheeHong
11-06-2020, 01:42 AM

Alamak, am I too late? :eek:

MokkaXD
13-06-2020, 02:29 PM
Now so difficult to find place to have fun even got lobang.
Any suggestions?

guyorgirl
14-06-2020, 08:12 PM
Mount Faber, was a noob last time, my gal taught me to use my car window wind up to hold on to our clothes as shield while making out in the car.

Another car pulled up beside us, and her first words were 'chey, never see people fuck before ah' and continued...

Gosh... miss her.

zl1983
15-06-2020, 02:43 PM
Mount Faber, was a noob last time, my gal taught me to use my car window wind up to hold on to our clothes as shield while making out in the car.

Another car pulled up beside us, and her first words were 'chey, never see people fuck before ah' and continued...

Gosh... miss her.

wah ur ex so daring sio..

jammer074
16-06-2020, 09:03 AM
Not sure any of the 11 bros that got the address I given to them went to explore. I was there last night and realise that 2 block also open up but lift no power.
I can give out the location to another 20 bros here who are interested.

SixDotes
16-06-2020, 11:12 PM

Gosh... miss her.

Does she mind people watching her fuck? :D

prettylover69
16-06-2020, 11:43 PM

Wa, amazing.
Adventurous is fun.

decipher
18-06-2020, 12:54 PM
Are the carparks gonna be full tomorrow night since hotels are not open?

:D

TwinX
20-06-2020, 06:23 PM
Are the carparks gonna be full tomorrow night since hotels are not open?

:D

Surprisingly no bro. Only a few cars and not crowded as expected.

On Thursday night after 12am, me and my gf already drove out to find places to make out. Unfortunately the parks carparks were still closed and the tapes that blocked off the parks were still there. Managed to find a heavy vehicle carpark and parked between a bus and a lorry. Lots of petting and fingering inside the car. Then I went out to check for people nearby and coast clear. Gf already stripped naked in car waiting... asked her to come out and bonk her beside the lorry. There were many heavy vehicles so still scare if some of them have people inside. Lasted only 10 mins and cum outside. Then we quickly go back into the car and wear back our clothes.

Yesterday night was much better. Park carparks and parks are open. Went to ECP and went to one of our usual bench. Lucky no one there at late night. The area is dark and further away from the jogging path. Gf wore one a mini skirt and a cardigan. No bra inside. Once there, quickly unbuttoned her cardigan exposing her nipples and touch her. Suck her boobs and finger pussy while she was giving me a HJ. Very fast we were both wet. Removed her panty and she sit on top of me.... my little bro already inside her and she was very high. We booked about 10 mins then saw a couple walked towards us. Quickly stopped and gf buttoned up her cardigan... but my little bro still inside her. The couple saw us and u turn back. There were other benches nearby but they decided not to disturb us. A big thank you to the couple if you are reading this. After they left, we continue again and unbuttoned her cardigan. I wanted to remove her cardigan completely but she scared someone might come again and she won't have enough time to wear. So end up bonking like that and finally change to standing position to finish off.

It is good to come out again.

pepsixia
20-06-2020, 09:10 PM
Surprisingly no bro. Only a few cars and not crowded as expected.

On Thursday night after 12am, me and my gf already drove out to find places to make out. Unfortunately the parks carparks were still closed and the tapes that blocked off the parks were still there. Managed to find a heavy vehicle carpark and parked between a bus and a lorry. Lots of petting and fingering inside the car. Then I went out to check for people nearby and coast clear. Gf already stripped naked in car waiting... asked her to come out and bonk her beside the lorry. There were many heavy vehicles so still scare if some of them have people inside. Lasted only 10 mins and cum outside. Then we quickly go back into the car and wear back our clothes.

Yesterday night was much better. Park carparks and parks are open. Went to ECP and went to one of our usual bench. Lucky no one there at late night. The area is dark and further away from the jogging path. Gf wore one a mini skirt and a cardigan. No bra inside. Once there, quickly unbuttoned her cardigan exposing her nipples and touch her. Suck her boobs and finger pussy while she was giving me a HJ. Very fast we were both wet. Removed her panty and she sit on top of me.... my little bro already inside her and she was very high. We booked about 10 mins then saw a couple walked towards us. Quickly stopped and gf buttoned up her cardigan... but my little bro still inside her. The couple saw us and u turn back. There were other benches nearby but they decided not to disturb us. A big thank you to the couple if you are reading this. After they left, we continue again and unbuttoned her cardigan. I wanted to remove her cardigan completely but she scared someone might come again and she won't have enough time to wear. So end up bonking like that and finally change to standing position to finish off.

Nice! Hope to bump into you and we do side by side :)

guyorgirl
21-06-2020, 10:01 AM
wah ur ex so daring sio..I was shocked also, went Ann Siang hill once also, she was exhausted after work, so I just massaged her shoulders, no dirty thoughts in mind.

Massage massage, she started moaning 'lower... lower...' wah lao... lower to where?????? Teaser! Then as I go lower, tell me, don't la... later people see. dot dot dot...

Does she mind people watching her fuck? :DI'm guessing not because she didn't tell me to dress back and drive off. Action continued... I never explored further...

I have another ex-gf blew me once outside her unit after we went back from clubbing... and then she pointed my cock at her blouse opening, pulled her blouse open, then shot it all down onto her chest, dripping into her bra.

This time no fun... herbrother saw everything ... sibeh malu...

She still have guts to tell me, she left her bra in the basket overnight, washed only the next day or so.

zl1983
21-06-2020, 12:04 PM
I have another ex-gf blew me once outside her unit after we went back from clubbing... and then she pointed my cock at her blouse opening, pulled her blouse open, then shot it all down onto her chest, dripping into her bra.

This time no fun... herbrother saw everything ... sibeh malu...

She still have guts to tell me, she left her bra in the basket overnight, washed only the next day or so.

really lucky u for those EXs u got bro.
envy much.

guyorgirl
21-06-2020, 12:12 PM
really lucky u for those EXs u got bro.
envy much.

Come back to think of it, I don't really know how I got them in the first place. The one that let me cum down her blouse has always been kinky. Met her in office. She knew I was peeping down her blouse and she let me. Until we were together then she asked "That time you see so much, shiok or not?" knn.. really cock teaser. Went clubbing with her friend, but no luck, only held her friend's hand... that's it. This one really cock teaser... she hold on to my cock when I pee also, say wanna help me aim... knn hard already how to aim?

One of them was a MILF of 2, I was fixing her computer... then end up just happen, one thing led to another. Her daughter was already in JC tho'.. no I not so chek ark hahaha. Short time together until she started asking if I wanna be her kids father... I wasn't prepared.

zl1983
21-06-2020, 12:17 PM
One of them was a MILF of 2, I was fixing her computer... then end up just happen, one thing led to another. Her daughter was already in JC tho'.. no I not so chek ark hahaha. Short time together until she started asking if I wanna be her kids father... I wasn't prepared.

as they say bro..
"not all are born equal"
LOLx :D

bigbirdbird
21-06-2020, 12:45 PM
A big thank you to the couple if you are reading this. After they left, we continue again and unbuttoned her cardigan. I wanted to remove her cardigan completely but she scared someone might come again and she won't have enough time to wear. So end up bonking like that and finally change to standing position to finish off.

Wah ...Sibei Ho Leh .... Only If I Got Transport To Go There :p :D

guyorgirl
21-06-2020, 12:46 PM
as they say bro..
"not all are born equal"
LOLx :D

Haha. My MILF not as adventurous as my ex. But she takes very good care of me, like a mother to a son. Feeds me my meds, makes herbal tea when she saw me coughing etc.

Wah lao... best is I go over her place, ask her just do what she wants, I watch TV can liao no need fuss over me... she lean on my arm when I sit down infront of her TV. I asked her "you never wear bra issit?" She say "you ask me be myself ma, I don't wear at home one."

:eek: B cups I think, soft, fluffy. Miss those days.

egor69
21-06-2020, 03:03 PM
Haha. My MILF not as adventurous as my ex. But she takes very good care of me, like a mother to a son. Feeds me my meds, makes herbal tea when she saw me coughing etc.

Wah lao... best is I go over her place, ask her just do what she wants, I watch TV can liao no need fuss over me... she lean on my arm when I sit down infront of her TV. I asked her "you never wear bra issit?" She say "you ask me be myself ma, I don't wear at home one."

:eek: B cups I think, soft, fluffy. Miss those days.

Her daughter also never wear bra at home? :D

guyorgirl
21-06-2020, 06:33 PM
Her daughter also never wear bra at home? :D

I don't know, weekend her daughter and son is at the father's. I've only been in her daughter's room to fix the internet on the laptop. The rest of the time is spent in another bedroom and couch :D

Off-topic liao.

itguy2008
22-06-2020, 12:11 AM
Bros,

Happy Phase II. Talk about Mt. Faber, I give a suggestion. Try it when their Christmas lights are up. Near the Christmas tree. That was funny. Things we do when we are drunk.

CoMan
22-06-2020, 10:40 AM
Not sure any of the 11 bros that got the address I given to them went to explore. I was there last night and realise that 2 block also open up but lift no power.
I can give out the location to another 20 bros here who are interested.

Please let me know. Thanks.

zl1983
22-06-2020, 02:19 PM
Bros,

Happy Phase II. Talk about Mt. Faber, I give a suggestion. Try it when their Christmas lights are up. Near the Christmas tree. That was funny. Things we do when we are drunk.

wont there be lots of people there during that period of time??

UODO
22-06-2020, 10:43 PM
Bros,

Giving a free show for everyone? :D

sub51
24-06-2020, 03:08 PM
Can c more cars wth curtain n shaking while stationery at park carpark..

selmun
25-06-2020, 12:29 AM
Can c more cars wth curtain n shaking while stationery at park carpark..

Can share which car park bro? How come I never see before? :(

Innocentt
25-06-2020, 10:44 AM
Went to one of a famous boat noodle place in khatib area. Their carpark quite dimly lit. Banged my gf there.while carpark is fully packed

guyorgirl
25-06-2020, 08:11 PM
Went to one of a famous boat noodle place in khatib area. Their carpark quite dimly lit. Banged my gf there.while carpark is fully packed

Hahaha.... I like the boat noodles there. Cheap and nice, plus the roast pork.

Which carpark? I always park at the outer one.

zl1983
26-06-2020, 06:37 PM

Hahaha.... I like the boat noodles there. Cheap and nice, plus the roast pork.

Which carpark? I always park at the outer one.

dun mind me asking.. which block is e boat noodles? :D
more interested in e noodles..

WankJanice
26-06-2020, 08:23 PM

Bro, I believe they are refering to :
BKK Bar and Bistro
81 Lorong Chencharu, 01-09A ORTO,
located next to Prawning Pond, Singapore 769198
Cheers

Orange22
26-06-2020, 09:55 PM

After eating noodles go for free show? :)

itguy2008
26-06-2020, 10:49 PM
wont there be lots of people there during that period of time??

Sorry that I missed your reply. I went out with a few colleagues to drink like a week before Christmas. Got drunk and we decided to go to Mt. Faber. No idea why. That was like 3.30 am?

Got people once a while. They generally also don't care what you doing. Cos they are looking for a spot too.

I was there with another 3 drunk colleagues. One gal was with me, the other two.... went off to find their own spots. Yes. Got SSSSS. Cos they tried a few places.

itguy2008
26-06-2020, 10:51 PM
Giving a free show for everyone? :D

Free show? ;)

Isn't that the fun?

They know you are doing it but yet cannot see anything.

eynit
26-06-2020, 11:20 PM
(wrong post)

lfcispro
26-06-2020, 11:22 PM
Be safe guys

Rickey
27-06-2020, 10:57 AM
Be safe guys
Outdoors in public is very hard to be safe...very likely to be seen n caught with more & more cctvs set-up everywhere esp when u r in the heat of passion n u don't even know where u r ;):o..n suddenly u find someone appears from nowhere n r caught with yr pants down n yr girl with her panties down too :)...hehe..very dangerous n risky :eek:

guyorgirl
27-06-2020, 11:28 AM
Outdoors in public is very hard to be safe...very likely to be seen n caught with more & more cctvs set-up everywhere esp when u r in the heat of passion n u don't even know where u r ;):o..n suddenly u find someone appears from nowhere n r caught with yr pants down n yr girl with her panties down too :)...hehe..very dangerous n risky :eek:

That's the thrill of it, that excitement right? I'll say CCTVs unless monitored, nobody will rewind the whole night's events to see.

zl1983
27-06-2020, 12:24 PM
Bro, I believe they are refering to :
BKK Bar and Bistro
81 Lorong Chencharu, 01-09A ORTO,
located next to Prawning Pond, Singapore 769198
Cheers

got it.
thanks bro.

8February
27-06-2020, 10:15 PM
That's the thrill of it, that excitement right? I'll say CCTVs unless monitored, nobody will rewind the whole night's events to see.

Agreed. Those videos are only played when there are incidents needed to be reviewed.

guyorgirl
27-06-2020, 10:24 PM
Agreed. Those videos are only played when there are incidents needed to be reviewed.

Yeah there's a time I was worried... then nothing happened. So I came to this conclusion. Hehe.

zl1983
27-06-2020, 11:05 PM

Yeah there's a time I was worried... then nothing happened. So I came to this conclusion. Hehe.

you never know when shit happens.. :D

Innocentt
28-06-2020, 03:37 AM
Found another good location today.
Carpark beside one of the few dams in singapore. Super dark. Spotted a few cars with couples in it. Probably doing the same thing as we were.

guyorgirl
28-06-2020, 07:17 AM
you never know when shit happens.. :D

That was in the camp... long ago during NS days. I was literally on panic mode for a week or two.

zl1983
28-06-2020, 12:06 PM
That was in the camp... long ago during NS days. I was literally on panic mode for a week or two.

actually in e camp is even worst.. bcos really gt NSF or NSman being tasked to sit there n review all e footages de..

how i knw? i was once a RP during NSman days..
best we seen was monkeys farking on e grd or e fences.. lolx :D

oreomaker
28-06-2020, 12:10 PM
Carpark beside one of the few dams in singapore. Super dark. Spotted a few cars with couples in it. Probably doing the same thing as we were.
Got one carpark totally dark except bouncing cars... lol

JubileeHours
28-06-2020, 12:14 PM
Lol testing of suspension in the car is always very thrilling, the feel of being watched or being caught gives the feel.. once stop at one dark road and doing in the backseat, this coach came into this road to do a U turn, the headlight just shines through my car, really not sure what he had seen 😂

micropen
28-06-2020, 12:32 PM
I didnt do it but I did catch one couple during my nsf days at sembawang wharf while on patrol. Can see the girls white backside on the windshield of the car they faster left after that. It was quite paiseh for them and me. I was tempted to ask my mg gunner to load weapon haha..

zl1983
28-06-2020, 01:49 PM
I didnt do it but I did catch one couple during my nsf days at sembawang wharf while on patrol. Can see the girls white backside on the windshield of the car they faster left after that. It was quite paiseh for them and me. I was tempted to ask my mg gunner to load weapon haha..

quite a common sight in e earlier days at that location.

guyorgirl
28-06-2020, 06:35 PM
actually in e camp is even worst.. bcos really gt NSF or NSman being tasked to sit there n review all e footages de..

It was during exercise time, I didn't realise there's a camera also... too late, deed is done. Fortunately nothing happened :D

Zansara
28-06-2020, 09:48 PM

Real monkeys or "liak gao" type of monkeys? :D

gasota
28-06-2020, 09:52 PM

Haha what else could they be doing? :)

zl1983
29-06-2020, 05:46 PM
Real monkeys or "liak gao" type of monkeys? :D

real monkeys bro.
lolx :D

TwinX
13-07-2020, 02:53 AM
Been doing outdoors with my gf since CB lifted. Big relief.

Yesterday late night brought my gf to ECP and wanted to have some outdoor fun but it was very crowded. Every spot that we know are occupied by someone. Those not occupied ones are too bright or too close to other people. GF was in a semi transparent white sleeping dress which can see her nipples clearly.... no bra but she wore a jacket to cover her top. We walked very long and drove to a few spots but couldn't find any place. Wasted as we bought the sleeping dress for this occasion.

In the end we decided to bonk inside the car instead. We drove to one of the carpark in ECP which has lesser cars. Removed my gf jacket and panty in the front seat and aroused her. Playing with her nipples and finger her pussy until it was very wet...time to move to the rear seats for action. So we came out of my car to walk to the back. Just happened that a guy came from nowhere and jog past us. Lucky gf was still wearing her white dress (I wanted her to walk out naked but she didn't want). I am not sure how much he seen but if he saw my gf front, he might see my gf's nipples as it was very transparent. We quickly went inside anyway and saw that the guy's car was parked nearby (not very near but at least 8-10 cars away). I think he drove in few mins ago and we didn't notice.

Anyway back in the rear seat we wasted no time and quickly bonk my gf. The guy was still nearby doing his exercise but he wasn't very close to us so still ok. Halfway we lowered my rear windows by half. He can't see much but maybe can hear my gf moan. It was quiet outside except for my car engine and we didn't on the radio. Anyway he sure knows what we were doing inside... no need to guess. Anyway open half window was the max my gf allowed. By this time she was riding on top and topless. When she was about to cum, I purposely lower the window facing the guy to the lowest... lasted about 20-30 seconds. Not sure if the guy saw but my gf wanted me to suck on her nipples when she was cumming so I couldn't see the guy. After that she quickly pulled up the window.:D:D:D

Anyway after we were done, I moved to the driver seat while gf was still resting naked behind. Window fully up. When we drove past the guy, he was smiling at us. I guess maybe he saw something.

That's not the end. Gf had to go to toilet urgently, that's why I drove off so fast. Gf wore back her dress and jacket but no bra or panty. Coffeebean toilet was closed so we had to make detour to a petrol station. There were a few customers inside and gf borrow the toilet key and I waited inside the kiosk getting some drinks. When gf came back in, I noticed a few customers and the cashier staring at her. Her dress is very translucent under bright lights. From front cant see much but from rear can see her ass as the dress stick to her ass. They must be guessing if she is wearing a G string or no panty. Gf realised that and quickly walked to me. At the chiller, after checking no people and camera, I ask my gf to open her jacket. Can see her nipples fully hardened and poking out. Very turn on. Took a pic and she quickly covered up (please don't ask me to share). Went to cashier to pay and the cashier keep staring at her. When we went back, had another round at the staircase before we went in.

eche124
13-07-2020, 08:54 AM
Was out with the gf and was driving around after breakfast and she needed dessert. She just dished out the dessert she had in mind and gave me a wonderful blowjob while I was driving. I was just driving mindlessly along ECP while enjoying what was going on beneath the dashboard. She had her knees on the passenger seat and her ass was just pointing right out to the view for all to see. She was wearing a skirt (she totally had this planned) and her panty was totally soaked.

I barely made it past ECP and I had to turn into one of the carparks just to enjoy her proper. I eventually had her climb over to sit on me over at the driver's side. She was just riding the entire time and she eventually cleaned me up well licking whatever was on me. We have been quite into this and she's just giving me awesome blowjobs the moment she gets into the car.

jiajialiangteh
13-07-2020, 04:34 PM
still remember my first fwb. at kallang leisure park open carpark. wa lao. brought her there once. ended up asking me bring her there a couple more times. eventually she added emotions to the equation so things fell apart then. :( miss those days so much.

Knnor
13-07-2020, 04:46 PM
Very nice share bros, thanks!! :D

zl1983
13-07-2020, 05:14 PM
great sharing bros.
bong safe :D

iceman111
13-07-2020, 05:34 PM
Nice thread. Chiong safe :D

Rickey
13-07-2020, 05:44 PM
still remember my first fwb. at kallang leisure park open carpark. wa lao. brought her there once. ended up asking me bring her there a couple more times. eventually she added emotions to the equation so things fell apart then. :( miss those days so much.
Lolx...envy u bro...why so scare of her :eek:...and now u r saying u r missing those days so much some more ???? :confused:...so contradictory :confused:

Stanleestanlee
13-07-2020, 10:32 PM
Miss those times having car sex with my ex gf. Current gf is not willing to try. At most is hj me in car while I played her nipples under her T-shirt.

Rickey
13-07-2020, 11:15 PM
Was out with the gf and was driving around after breakfast and she needed dessert. She just dished out the dessert she had in mind and gave me a wonderful blowjob while I was driving. I was just driving mindlessly along ECP while enjoying what was going on beneath the dashboard. She had her knees on the passenger seat and her ass was just pointing right out to the view for all to see. She was wearing a skirt (she totally had this planned) and her panty was totally soaked.

I barely made it past ECP and I had to turn into one of the carparks just to enjoy her proper. I eventually had her climb over to sit on me over at the driver's side. She was just riding the entire time and she eventually cleaned me up well licking whatever was on me. We have been quite into this and she's just giving me awesome blowjobs the moment she gets into the car.
A steamy sharing ;)...another bro who is v. lucky to hv such a v. notti sexy gf ;):o...she is from the type of rare notti girls who would quietly plans and initiates sex by surprise and enjoy teasing their guys in the car with bbbj and car sex while it is stationary n even when it is moving :eek::p:o...cherish n treasure her bro is all i can say...don't ever let her go is my advice to u

Naka_Timo
14-07-2020, 10:58 AM

Please read on the rep points section and do not anyhow up and said up when you do not have any rep power and points.

eche124
14-07-2020, 11:23 AM
A steamy sharing ;)...another bro who is v. lucky to hv such a v. notti sexy gf ;):o...she is from the type of rare notti girls who would quietly plans and initiates sex by surprise and enjoy teasing their guys in the car with bbbj and car sex while it is stationary n even when it is moving :eek::p:o...cherish n treasure her bro is all i can say...don't ever let her go is my advice to u

She is indeed a rare find. She is actually a “gf” per se. idk what to call her actually. Nonetheless, we just had another romp session in a mcsp just yesterday. Meeting her for lunch dates have very much become “lunch” dates. She’s the one having her lunch while I watch her have lunch. Perks of driving a bigger car doing her from behind in the rear seat with her head just planted to the backrest of the rear seat. We have been getting quite daring of late in broad daylight with cars driving up and down in the mscp.

rachangelx
14-07-2020, 03:13 PM
Any other public places to try? Are there any secluded parks with more nature? Hehe.

Kovovo
14-07-2020, 03:13 PM

Dun anyhow anyhow later kena zap

Rickey
14-07-2020, 03:26 PM
She is indeed a rare find. She is actually a “gf” per se. idk what to call her actually. Nonetheless, we just had another romp session in a mcsp just yesterday. Meeting her for lunch dates have very much become “lunch” dates. She’s the one having her lunch while I watch her have lunch. Perks of driving a bigger car doing her from behind in the rear seat with her head just planted to the backrest of the rear seat. We have been getting quite daring of late in broad daylight with cars driving up and down in the mscp.
Thanks for sharing with us further abt yr "lunches" with yr notti gf in yr big, big car ;)...remember to take good care of her ok, if not for yr sake, then for mine :p...hehe

zl1983
14-07-2020, 04:56 PM
thanks for sharing bros.

bigbirdbird
14-07-2020, 07:42 PM
Perks of driving a bigger car doing her from behind in the rear seat with her head just planted to the backrest of the rear seat. We have been getting quite daring of late in broad daylight with cars driving up and down in the mscp.

Nice One Bro , Anymore Juicy Stories :D :D
Upz You ;)

itguy2008
16-07-2020, 11:28 PM
I got a weird place to suggest for public sex.

To be honest, I have no idea is it consider public or not.

Blowjob during zoom. My FB was doing that while I was having a zoom meeting.

So imagine this, your face is on the camera but what happens under the table but you must keep a straight face and a steady tone. quite fun. Next time I will do it to her.....

fabinto
16-07-2020, 11:41 PM

Look out for cameras there :)

jiajialiangteh
17-07-2020, 02:23 PM
Lolx...envy u bro...why so scare of her :eek:...and now u r saying u r missing those days so much some more ???? :confused:...so contradictory :confused:

no la we started out agreeing that it was just sex and no emotion. she ended up being very clingy and wanted to commit to a relationship. so it went out of line. what i miss was her super proportionate boobs. and her looong legs as she's 1.75m. :p

lancelim
17-07-2020, 02:27 PM
no la we started out agreeing that it was just sex and no emotion. she ended up being very clingy and wanted to commit to a relationship. so it went out of line. what i miss was her super proportionate boobs. and her looong legs as she's 1.75m. :p

Bonks that end up like this is very sian one...

xxx_OrOcO_xxx
17-07-2020, 02:29 PM
Now not very sure which public areas considered as discreet and quiet. My previous favourite was at the southern tip of Sentosa...

lancelim
17-07-2020, 02:37 PM
Now not very sure which public areas considered as discreet and quiet. My previous favourite was at the southern tip of Sentosa...

Yes it is... but must choose right time if not it will be swarmed by tourists.

unsung80
17-07-2020, 03:55 PM
Yes it is... but must choose right time if not it will be swarmed by tourists.

zero tourism in SG now! :D

unsung80
17-07-2020, 03:55 PM
Bonks that end up like this is very sian one...

is an indication to move on next.

unsung80
17-07-2020, 03:57 PM

Is normal to be drifted off, but u had her already, so move on next.

lancelim
17-07-2020, 04:15 PM
Is normal to be drifted off, but u had her already, so move on next.

I once was bonking one ah lian and I never cip. She asked me why I don't want to make baby with her. Then she started crying saying I betray her trust and things like that. That was the one and only bonk with her.

PurpleDotPower
17-07-2020, 04:44 PM
zero tourism in SG now! :D

Very true bro lol :D

ilovegirlgirl
17-07-2020, 05:09 PM

She cry and cry ??

rachangelx
17-07-2020, 08:42 PM

So imagine this, your face is on the camera but what happens under the table but you must keep a straight face and a steady tone. quite fun. Next time I will do it to her.....

OMG. I had this happen to me. It was so hard to keep a straight face while in online class.....

35cents
17-07-2020, 10:57 PM
dat's an awesome idea/suggestion.....:)

donut88
18-07-2020, 05:52 PM
Had lunch with FB in a small mall in the west. I had parked my car at highest level. Super quiet. No other cars there. And had a blow from her!!

GachaBowla
19-07-2020, 03:30 AM
Had lunch with FB in a small mall in the west. I had parked my car at highest level. Super quiet. No other cars there. And had a blow from her!!

Is it at St 6x? :D

sub51
19-07-2020, 09:20 AM

Cool bto..

donut88
19-07-2020, 11:26 AM
Is it at St 6x? :D

Nope. Heehee. Another mall.....

msnmsg
19-07-2020, 02:13 PM
Nope. Heehee. Another mall.....

Is it at St 7X?

Greyrabbit
19-07-2020, 02:13 PM

Nice share bro. I guess there are no cameras in a small mall :D

Outdoorhero
19-07-2020, 07:28 PM
Wanted to check on new public areas to go but upon reading all these stories thought I should share mine. Started when 17 in JC. Since then all the gfs I had, sure got outdoor episodes. Let’s start with the one in JC...

Was only 17, Facebook was only new those days and MSN was still a thing. Commented on a cute school mate fb post and managed to exchange MSN ID. She is those typical JC girl with skirt above knee, petite and although small boobs, I’m sure 9/10 guys will still bang without hesitation. Went out on a few dates in school and outside, got “together” before picking up courage to talk about masturbation with her over the phone. Surprisingly she was very open about it and had our first phone sex that night. Mind you, for a teenager, that was everything. Couldn’t really sleep that night knowing that we were gonna go on a date the next day. Keep researching on how to finger a girl.

Can’t exactly remember what happened on the date but she wore one of those short skirts that were popular during those days. Found it hard to stay soft entire dinner date. She stays in Seletar landed so had to walk her home along those dark roads. Those days LED not popular yet so the streets are very dark and her house is all the way in from the main road. The deeper we walked in the less people and cars are seen. Had been pretty touchy while walking back but decided to stop and kiss her infront of someone house. Those houses still have a pathway in from the gate so they can’t really see outside, we stood behind a few short trees and bushes along the road. 17 years old you know how hiong one la. Kissing quickly turned into petting. Started slipping my fingers up her short skirt, wriggling aside her panties and you can feel her body turned soft and relaxed immediately. She was so wet inside and crumbled into me while moaning softly into my chest. I had to support her while fingering. You can imagine how tiring it was and also cus it was all our first times. she asked me to take out my super erected penis. First HJ at 17 and I think I came within a few mins, she asked me to shoot inside her top and she will wash once she got home. That night still horny so continue all the phone sex. Met again the next day and this time cannot tahan just shoot on the pavement. Sorry to the house owner.

The next day we had to take A levels mandarin exam and I swear the whole time I couldn’t focus. Luckily chinese results not so important.

More stories to come with this gf and those after. Keep this one with you all first.

Outdoorhero
19-07-2020, 10:32 PM
Had my dinner... decided to reveal more.

Let’s call this ex gf, Tiffany. As horny as I was as a teenage boy, Tiffany was at least my equal. One thing led to another, we started having a lot more sex. Skip school to bonk at home... arrive in school early to bonk in the stadium changing room. All sorts of places. My next 1 year in JC was such a blur.

We would have sex in male changing room toilet cubicle and I would cover her mouth as I ran into her from behind. Not sure if all the boys showering at the same time could have heard us. I believe some of them did but may have thought it’s gays having their fun.

We did a lot more than that. We studied till late most of the time. “Studying”. I don’t remember more than 2 days that we didn’t bang. You name it, we did it - Squash court, backstage of our assembly hall, back of dark empty lecture theatres, classrooms, toilet, locker rooms, stairs cases etc. We even managed to shower together once. & I remember doing it with her at the top floor of the staircase which supposedly leads to the roof. That was one of the most exciting one... sat down on the staircase while tiffany would removed her panties and sat right on top. Pretty sure the HDBs opp can see us. Couple of times in the lecture theatre also almost got caught. Luckily the footsteps are always very loud and lights were always off so we manage to hide in time. I think in most time tiffany never wore panties under her tight skirt cus she would deposit it in my locker with a kinky post it note.

Gradually we finished JC and didn’t get good grades (naturally la since we were studying each other more than anything). She started working in those sales role. I went to army mah but every book out she would be in those short OL dresses and skirts. Really buay tahan... more outdoor stories. Stay tuned...

santa74
19-07-2020, 11:48 PM

This is called new normal ya!

zl1983
20-07-2020, 02:27 PM
Had my dinner... decided to reveal more.

lucky u bro for such a ex GF.

ceeko
20-07-2020, 03:43 PM
Any other public places to try? Are there any secluded parks with more nature? Hehe.

Got LOL... pierce reservoir.... which part of SG u at? PM me I can tell u LOL. Used to hunt for public places with former milf FB to bonk.

Outdoorhero
20-07-2020, 04:36 PM
lucky u bro for such a ex GF.

Haven’t full story bro. At the end don’t think you will say lucky

Outdoorhero
20-07-2020, 04:45 PM
Continuing where I left off.

After Alevels need to go NS right. Army boi no money what, but every weekend still horny. I remember her workplace was in Woodlands. Have the habit to meet her after work. Typical slutty OL attire. Ended up always fingering her at the back of double decker buses (those time buses don’t come fitted with cctv). We have to change bus at one of those quiet Seletar bus stops. Sometimes cannot take it, behind those bus stops got nothing but bushes, so no scared people see. Road usually quiet but only a few cars. Bus stops back then also doesn’t have bright lights. We would just bang at the bus stop. I think some cars would high beam us now and then but those days we really couldn’t give a fuck. Quite exciting cus a few bus services operate there and we always have to hide in time. I think now the bus stop still the same state, still as deserted. If anyone interested in the location, can PM me.

Moving on, disabled toilets in new neighbourhood malls were common too. I used to have all our sex tapes and her nudes. Eventually she cheated on me rabak when I was in NS. Didn’t create revenge porn on her la, deleted everything at one go to find peace for myself.

My next GF was when I was in Uni. If you heard of how crazy Uni halls sex lives are. You would like these...

rachangelx
20-07-2020, 09:01 PM

After Alevels need to go NS right. Army boi no money what, but every weekend still horny. I remember her workplace was in Woodlands. Have the habit to meet her after work. Typical slutty OL attire. Ended up always fingering her at the back of double decker buses (those time buses don’t come fitted with cctv). We have to change bus at one of those quiet Seletar bus stops. Sometimes cannot take it, behind those bus stops got nothing but bushes, so no scared people see. Road usually quiet but only a few cars. Bus stops back then also doesn’t have bright lights. We would just bang at the bus stop. I think some cars would high beam us now and then but those days we really couldn’t give a fuck. Quite exciting cus a few bus services operate there and we always have to hide in time. I think now the bus stop still the same state, still as deserted. If anyone interested in the location, can PM me.

Moving on, disabled toilets in new neighbourhood malls were common too. I used to have all our sex tapes and her nudes. Eventually she cheated on me rabak when I was in NS. Didn’t create revenge porn on her la, deleted everything at one go to find peace for myself.

My next GF was when I was in Uni. If you heard of how crazy Uni halls sex lives are. You would like these...

Do share :)

Sadio19Mane
20-07-2020, 10:52 PM
Nice share bro Outdoorhero!

Camryaltis
21-07-2020, 12:45 AM

Ah yes. Uni hostels have tons of juicy stories. I studied abroad and in Caucasian countries, well..... lots of such encounters.

Orange22
21-07-2020, 01:54 AM
Ah yes. Uni hostels have tons of juicy stories. I studied abroad and in Caucasian countries, well..... lots of such encounters.

Uni hostels in angmoh countries should be much more wilder than local uni :)

itguy2008
21-07-2020, 02:21 AM
OMG. I had this happen to me. It was so hard to keep a straight face while in online class.....

Imagine the opposite. The teacher is getting one during an online class. That will be interesting.

itguy2008
21-07-2020, 02:23 AM
This is called new normal ya!

Oh, Definitely a new normal. Used to do it in hotel rooms while we are on business trips. Now under the table. hahaha.

TheIdesOfMarch
21-07-2020, 08:05 AM

OH DEFINITELY. Can testify from personal experience. Got so much to share about outdoor and uni hall sex overseas if you guys want some delicious accounts.

zl1983
21-07-2020, 12:19 PM

would hv kept them for "memories" sake.. BUT NO NO TO REVENGE PORN :D
how i wish i hv kept mine too.. lolx

Chams
21-07-2020, 02:42 PM

Thank you very much.

lancelim
21-07-2020, 06:10 PM
OH DEFINITELY. Can testify from personal experience. Got so much to share about outdoor and uni hall sex overseas if you guys want some delicious accounts.

I was in UK and I stayed in the hostel just before their holidays. Don't talk about the angmohs, even asian girls there are crazy. Imagine a guy who just finished NS not too long ago in that situation.

TheIdesOfMarch
21-07-2020, 08:17 PM
I was in UK and I stayed in the hostel just before their holidays. Don't talk about the angmohs, even asian girls there are crazy. Imagine a guy who just finished NS not too long ago in that situation.

Yeah. But I stayed away from those Asian girls. They worship AMDK wayyyyy too much and some are the literal embodiment of the saying "Don't stick your dick in crazy".

Besides. If I wanted Asian food I'd have no shortage of it for the rest of my life stuck most of the time in SG. Why not sample international delights there instead? 😉

lancelim
21-07-2020, 08:54 PM
Yeah. But I stayed away from those Asian girls. They worship AMDK wayyyyy too much and some are the literal embodiment of the saying "Don't stick your dick in crazy".

Besides. If I wanted Asian food I'd have no shortage of it for the rest of my life stuck most of the time in SG. Why not sample international delights there instead? 😉

Lol just my luck... Even the caucasian girl in the group I was I introduced to is a Singapore citizen.

At least I got to bonk high ses girls... console myself a bit.

TheIdesOfMarch
21-07-2020, 10:54 PM
Lol just my luck... Even the caucasian girl in the group I was I introduced to is a Singapore citizen.

At least I got to bonk high ses girls... console myself a bit.

OK la. High SES low SES end of the day either can be a good fuck or a bad one.

But one thing for sure. UK is fucking infamous for public sex especially dogging. 🤭

lancelim
22-07-2020, 03:32 PM
OK la. High SES low SES end of the day either can be a good fuck or a bad one.

But one thing for sure. UK is fucking infamous for public sex especially dogging. 🤭

I was with this girl walking back to the hostel and we went past a small field between two blocks. It was hot summer and some youngsters were there drinking. One of the girl just took off her dress and started blowing the guy off.

I teased the girl I was with and we had a quickie at a dark alley corner near out hostel.

So yeah, no surprises if you see topless young ladies walking about at night.

Outdoorhero
22-07-2020, 04:42 PM
Hello brothers. Back for sharing.

So I was in one of those local U with a more vibrant hall community. It was very liberating at first because of all those intimate freshmen orientation camp games.
Very soon I managed to get to know a few girls. One of them became my gf after that. Let’s call her Amanda. Amanda is quite an athletic girl, slim while she had quite some assets, C At least. Always an instant hard on for me whenever she changes infront of me. We both don’t have room mates, so it was convenient for us to do all those naughty stuffs.
Things got pretty wild at the start, we would shower together, and she would blow me while you could hear the other guys going in and out of the toilet. Occasionally in the late nights, we wouldn’t even bother to fuck in those cubicles, we would do it right at the sink and you could hear footsteps outside the toilet and we would run to hide in the cubicle instead (wouldn’t want rumours to start you know). Just the excitement of someone walking in on us drives me crazy.
Very soon, we decided to be more adventurous, fucking with the room wide open in the afternoon (she used to stay at those corner of the hall where not a lot of people even walks past). But if you were to walk past, you could see that she is laid there fully naked getting pounded.

Funny thing is we tried to hide our relationship from the hall and I think we did so successfully for 3-4 months. Rumours were spreading about loud moans in the middle of the night but nobody knew it was us to date.

There was one incident that I cannot forget till date. We just started dating and were drinking in the room. Upon finishing half a whisky bottle from drinking games, so we decided to up the stake. Loser will strip instead. Managed to keep my boxers on while she gradually stripped her top and then bra off. That was the first time I saw her boobs, and even though she tried to shield it with her arm, I had an instant hard on. She could see it poking through my thin boxers and teased me a little, saying that she will kiss it through my boxers if she loses the next game.

But guess what I purposely lose next round so that I would have to remove my boxers too. Now she would have to kiss it without my boxers lol if she loses right. She fell into her own trap haha was quite proud of myself.

In case you think that was it and I was gonna earn a blowjob. Nope. Hall security knocked on the door. Apparently we were laughing too loud at 3am. I had to frantically wear back my boxer and she had to hide behind the door almost naked. The security could smell the alcohol, see the bra on the bed but decided not to barge in. Phew. We then decided it was too much risk to take so she went back to her room.

zl1983
22-07-2020, 09:05 PM
great share bro.

hokkienme56
28-07-2020, 05:19 PM
last time me n my ex do in bush at local park... lucky late at night kennot see:D if not kena kantoi haha:p do in public syiok because u feel like u damn big balls with risk of kena catch by other ppl... but also scary la...

IcingFire
28-07-2020, 10:00 PM
Wa you really a outdoorhero hahahaaa :D

Qwerty_Again
29-07-2020, 11:16 AM
Having intercourse outdoors adds to the thrill and sensation. I still remember when my wife was still my gf and in our honeymoon period, we went to a mscp near her workplace to do it there.

Best part : she was in her work uniform that was a dress with quite a figure-hugging cut and was already prepared by not wearing any undergarments...

Kexui
29-07-2020, 03:26 PM
last time me n my ex do in bush at local park... lucky late at night kennot see:D if not kena kantoi haha:p do in public syiok because u feel like u damn big balls with risk of kena catch by other ppl... but also scary la...

No mozzies or other insects to disturb you?

rubbishboy
29-07-2020, 04:11 PM
good sharing bros

hokkienme56
30-07-2020, 03:20 PM
No mozzies or other insects to disturb you?

got abit la... but when u itchy everything else u dun care adi mah... if u wan try make sure u put the moskito repelant lor

enguaima
30-07-2020, 05:19 PM
got abit la... but when u itchy everything else u dun care adi mah... if u wan try make sure u put the moskito repelant lor

Once I was peeping into the car, mozzie bite also don't care liao, watch action more important :D

TwinX
01-08-2020, 05:47 PM
Once I was peeping into the car, mozzie bite also don't care liao, watch action more important :D

The couple never noticed you? How you peep at them?

itchytopside
02-08-2020, 01:58 AM
Having intercourse outdoors adds to the thrill and sensation. I still remember when my wife was still my gf and in our honeymoon period, we went to a mscp near her workplace to do it there.

Best part : she was in her work uniform that was a dress with quite a figure-hugging cut and was already prepared by not wearing any undergarments...

Was it obvious that she had no undergarments?

sony2002
02-08-2020, 05:43 AM

Where u watch? So dark until the couple never notice u?

DeadlyWiper
02-08-2020, 05:27 PM
Hello brothers. Back for sharing.

So I was in one of those local U with a more vibrant hall community. It was very liberating at first because of all those intimate freshmen orientation camp games.
Very soon I managed to get to know a few girls. One of them became my gf after that. Let’s call her Amanda. Amanda is quite an athletic girl, slim while she had quite some assets, C At least. Always an instant hard on for me whenever she changes infront of me. We both don’t have room mates, so it was convenient for us to do all those naughty stuffs.
Things got pretty wild at the start, we would shower together, and she would blow me while you could hear the other guys going in and out of the toilet. Occasionally in the late nights, we wouldn’t even bother to fuck in those cubicles, we would do it right at the sink and you could hear footsteps outside the toilet and we would run to hide in the cubicle instead (wouldn’t want rumours to start you know). Just the excitement of someone walking in on us drives me crazy.
Very soon, we decided to be more adventurous, fucking with the room wide open in the afternoon (she used to stay at those corner of the hall where not a lot of people even walks past). But if you were to walk past, you could see that she is laid there fully naked getting pounded.

Funny thing is we tried to hide our relationship from the hall and I think we did so successfully for 3-4 months. Rumours were spreading about loud moans in the middle of the night but nobody knew it was us to date.

There was one incident that I cannot forget till date. We just started dating and were drinking in the room. Upon finishing half a whisky bottle from drinking games, so we decided to up the stake. Loser will strip instead. Managed to keep my boxers on while she gradually stripped her top and then bra off. That was the first time I saw her boobs, and even though she tried to shield it with her arm, I had an instant hard on. She could see it poking through my thin boxers and teased me a little, saying that she will kiss it through my boxers if she loses the next game.

But guess what I purposely lose next round so that I would have to remove my boxers too. Now she would have to kiss it without my boxers lol if she loses right. She fell into her own trap haha was quite proud of myself.

In case you think that was it and I was gonna earn a blowjob. Nope. Hall security knocked on the door. Apparently we were laughing too loud at 3am. I had to frantically wear back my boxer and she had to hide behind the door almost naked. The security could smell the alcohol, see the bra on the bed but decided not to barge in. Phew. We then decided it was too much risk to take so she went back to her room.

The security uncle very understanding haha :D

ravrav
02-08-2020, 11:35 PM
Just finished a deed with my gf at a HDB where they have double storey unit. The staircase is indeed a good place to hide for a quickie. Saw a lady wearing black tight body hugging minidress just now during supper and a lot of peekaboo upskirt when she uncross and cross her legs revealing her pink panty makes me imagine a lot of things.

Finished my supper and was walking home with my gf but still thinking about that pink panty, black tight body hugging minidress which I wanna bonk and I started touching my gf. Can see that she is horny too with my touch and we proceeded to a nearby HDB block with houses double storey units there. The staircase there is indeed a good hideout coz the open area is facing the forest and seldom people will use the staircase.

Reached the staircase and we explore the top and bottom floors to make sure the coast is cleared before locking lips with each other. And of course while locking lips, I was thinking of the lady at the coffeeshop just now. As my gf was wearing dress, it allows easy access to her pussy by lifting up her dress and pulling down her panty. I take a sniff at her panty before putting into my pants and rub her pussy to make a wet. Gosh, she was already wet and I put my hands there. I inserted two of my fingers and fingered her. Can see that she enjoyed it and her pussy tighten. Kiss her tightly and my other hands grabbing onto her boobs. She cum with her body twitching and can feel a lot of wetness flowing down to my hands. I took out my hands and suck her pussy juice on my fingers before lifting up her dress to clean her pussy with my tongue.

She pull down my pants with my underwear and my erected dick pops out at her. I asked her not to suck it coz I never washed after peeing and it will smells but she just put my dick into her mouth sucking it and twirling it with her tongue. It felt so nice. After a few good sucking, its time for me to insert into her as I do not want to spend too much time at that staircase in case we were found. I turned her around and she placed her hands on the staircase railing and I inserted her doggy style. Her pussy was still wet and the insertion was easy and smooth. She covered her mouth to soften her moaning in case somebody heard it. While dogging her, I still looks out for any movement around the staircase and still imaging I am fucking that black tight body hugging miniskirt lady with her tight pussy and nice butt.

After that I cum inside her (She is on safe period). She turned around and began sucking out all that cum on my dick before I dressed myself. She asked for her panty back but I denied and want her to walk back pantyless. :D She got no choice but to walk back without her panty and my sperm was also leaking down from her pussy to her legs. Sometimes she will clean up the sperm on her legs using her finger and put into her mouth and I enjoyed touching her pantyless butt under that dress.

What a good day today for me. ;)

jadebunny
03-08-2020, 12:08 AM
Just finished a deed with my gf at a HDB where they have double storey unit. The staircase is indeed a good place to hide for a quickie. Saw a lady wearing black tight body hugging minidress just now during supper and a lot of peekaboo upskirt when she uncross and cross her legs revealing her pink panty makes me imagine a lot of things.

Finished my supper and was walking home with my gf but still thinking about that pink panty, black tight body hugging minidress which I wanna bonk and I started touching my gf. Can see that she is horny too with my touch and we proceeded to a nearby HDB block with houses double storey units there. The staircase there is indeed a good hideout coz the open area is facing the forest and seldom people will use the staircase.

Reached the staircase and we explore the top and bottom floors to make sure the coast is cleared before locking lips with each other. And of course while locking lips, I was thinking of the lady at the coffeeshop just now. As my gf was wearing dress, it allows easy access to her pussy by lifting up her dress and pulling down her panty. I take a sniff at her panty before putting into my pants and rub her pussy to make a wet. Gosh, she was already wet and I put my hands there. I inserted two of my fingers and fingered her. Can see that she enjoyed it and her pussy tighten. Kiss her tightly and my other hands grabbing onto her boobs. She cum with her body twitching and can feel a lot of wetness flowing down to my hands. I took out my hands and suck her pussy juice on my fingers before lifting up her dress to clean her pussy with my tongue.

She pull down my pants with my underwear and my erected dick pops out at her. I asked her not to suck it coz I never washed after peeing and it will smells but she just put my dick into her mouth sucking it and twirling it with her tongue. It felt so nice. After a few good sucking, its time for me to insert into her as I do not want to spend too much time at that staircase in case we were found. I turned her around and she placed her hands on the staircase railing and I inserted her doggy style. Her pussy was still wet and the insertion was easy and smooth. She covered her mouth to soften her moaning in case somebody heard it. While dogging her, I still looks out for any movement around the staircase and still imaging I am fucking that black tight body hugging miniskirt lady with her tight pussy and nice butt.

After that I cum inside her (She is on safe period). She turned around and began sucking out all that cum on my dick before I dressed myself. She asked for her panty back but I denied and want her to walk back pantyless. :D She got no choice but to walk back without her panty and my sperm was also leaking down from her pussy to her legs. Sometimes she will clean up the sperm on her legs using her finger and put into her mouth and I enjoyed touching her pantyless butt under that dress.

Nice share bro, good to know you enjoyed your fucking :D

Qwerty_Again
03-08-2020, 01:16 AM
Was it obvious that she had no undergarments?

Top was more obvious than the bottom as she has those cute little eraser tip nipples... She had to prove the bottom though.

LoyalSalute
03-08-2020, 03:05 AM
Top was more obvious than the bottom as she has those cute little eraser tip nipples... She had to prove the bottom though.

Her male colleagues shiok lor :D

bigbirdbird
03-08-2020, 07:55 PM

Oh.. Quite A Number Of Estate Have These HDB Mansionette Flats , Will Scot Around For These Places FOr Future Use .. Thanks Bro :D :D

zl1983
04-08-2020, 11:53 AM

lucky u bro.
great gf u hv got for urself.

Qwerty_Again
05-08-2020, 10:10 AM
Her male colleagues shiok lor :D

I think she took off her bra before meeting me instead of being braless the entire day...

sub51
05-08-2020, 10:28 AM
Eversince start eating outside once a week, home food seem to be tasteless..
Outside food ingredients more hot, spicy cum juicy.
At time, outside food offered raw n skinless especially after red flag...

lipe
05-08-2020, 11:57 AM
Bro

Reminder: RAW is WAR.

Eversince start eating outside once a week, home food seem to be tasteless..
Outside food ingredients more hot, spicy cum juicy.
At time, outside food offered raw n skinless especially after red flag...

Innocentt
05-08-2020, 02:38 PM
Anyone got good place to intro for outdoor sex. Want to bring my gf out for action tonight. Want to try something besides the cp i aways visit.
Best if got cp with free parking!

Sgchiongster
05-08-2020, 02:54 PM
Anyone got good place to intro for outdoor sex. Want to bring my gf out for action tonight. Want to try something besides the cp i aways visit.
Best if got cp with free parking!

Go to Seletar Reservoir. Don’t use the carpark near the Rocket Tower. Search for another carpark deep in the wood

Innocentt
05-08-2020, 03:09 PM
Go to Seletar Reservoir. Don’t use the carpark near the Rocket Tower. Search for another carpark deep in the wood

Wah seh. I just googled that place. The street lights not too bright right?
Looks ideal. Thanks!

Dwarfdiary
05-08-2020, 03:15 PM
there is once i did peeking into the car,
the girl saw me, the guy bang the door.
then i faster zao! the guy faster come out and pulled his pants up while running to catch me.

lucky i ran faster. that guy half pants and no shoe run slower

ah rat
05-08-2020, 03:32 PM
there is once i did peeking into the car,
the girl saw me, the guy bang the door.
then i faster zao! the guy faster come out and pulled his pants up while running to catch me.

lucky i ran faster. that guy half pants and no shoe run slower

Why run? They dare to do in the public. Then we see lol! :)